SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 6 / 28 / (779179 - 779233)

779179. Tawney Dream |
Please be advised that this website contains content and images not suitable for minors. If you are under the age of 18 or are offended by adult-oriented websites, please browse elsewhere. In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different CoCo Chanel. 2014 Tawney Dream Created by HHD. Switch to mobile version. The Sign of Quality. I am verified, accept and listed in Date-Check. This site has an adult theme and may contain sexual images and references. It's up to you as a parent to.
tawneydream.com
779180. tawneyeyes (tawneyeyes) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? A Roleplaying Dragon Club. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. A Roleplaying Dragon Club. Last Visit: 14 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Why," you ask? Added...
tawneyeyes.deviantart.com
779181. Gypsy horse
Stacey, Tom, Lucas. Links to favorite sites. Harlequin Farms Gypsy Horses. Gypsy Cob and Drum Horse Association. Gypsy Horse Registry of America.
tawneyfallsfarm.com
779182. TAWNEY FARM, LLC dba Gauley River Wild & Woolly Primitive Campground - Home
TAWNEY FARM, LLC. Dba Gauley River Wild and Woolly Primitive Campground. The Campground: Gauley River Wild and Woolly Primitive Campground. Group Camping and Special Events. The Old Mill Stage. Welcome to the Tawney Farm. Sheep as well as wool. Our farm is also home to miniature horses, chickens, and of course dogs and cats. The farm also offers primitive camping. And Group Camping and Special Events. Pages for more details. History of Panther Mountain. For more information on Panther Mountain.
tawneyfarm.com
779183. Tawneyhorses (Tania) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Artisan Crafts / Professional. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? This seas...
tawneyhorses.deviantart.com
779184. Tawney Horses
Tawney horses for sale on etsy under the name needle nags. Wednesday, 24 June 2015. Still here in case you are wondering. Having to pace myself now due to health issues, but still managing to get sewing done, though very slowly. Finding my sewing very therapeutic. Here are my las test creations. First up is Paisley, running off to be with his pals. He is up for sale in my etsy shop. Next is another rider doll, she is sold. Tuesday, 19 May 2015. Saturday, 18 April 2015. This is Mimzy the shire. Thought I ...
tawneyhorses1.blogspot.com
779185. Tawney Insurance Consulting | Transparent Honest Value
PO Box. 1050 Lewisburg, WV 24901. Why Tawney Insurance Consulting? Why should I work with Tawney? Did you know that your insurance professional is one of your highest paid partners in business? Getting the proper return on that investment is critical for your business and your bottom line. We bring you the expertise and advice to help you more effectively run your business and manage your investments. Kevin Trokey, Q4 Intelligence. The piece of mind Kris has brought to my company is immeasurable.". With ...
tawneyinsures.com
779186. www.tawneyinternational.com
tawneyinternational.com
779187. Tawney-Joy Bedkober | Actor, Voiceover, Print: Los Angeles
Actor, Voiceover, Print: Los Angeles. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Tawney-Joy trained at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in NYC, and now resides in Los Angeles where she pursues her career in film, TV, theatre, voiceover and print. [ Read More. Tawney-Joy plays the Femme Fatale in a newly released music video for Mystic89, called “Wild Boy,” and on May 10 she plays the lead in an episode of “Evil-In-Law” on Investigation Discovery. Stay tuned for updates!
tawneyjoy.com
779188. TawneyK (T.K.) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Would rather be snowboarding. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 113 weeks ago. Would rather be snowboarding. With ...
tawneyk.deviantart.com
779189. Tawney Lem Consulting Inc. - Home
Tawney Lem Consulting Inc. Policy and Planning for People and Place. Tawney has a B.A. in Political Science from UBC, and a Certificate in Dialogue and Civic Engagement from SFU. She is a LEED Accredited Professional, and has completed the ISO 9001 Quality Management Lead Auditor Training as well as the Rainforest Alliance's Lead Auditor training. Tawney resides on the West Coast of British Columbia, and works with clients across Canada.
tawneylem.com
779190. Field Journal of a Wanna-Be Archaeologist
Field Journal of a Wanna-Be Archaeologist. Feb 22nd, 2016 at 4:49 PM. You are about to view content that may only be appropriate for adults. Feb 4th, 2016 at 2:51 PM. I don’t begrudge this giving of my energy, but there are so many requests and I really don’t feel qualified to judge who is deserving or not deserving. Do I send a push of energy to my friend’s mom who has cancer, or do I send it to another friend whose husband is interviewing for a crucial job that would make all the difference to thei...
tawneypup.livejournal.com
779191. Port, Cappuccino and Applesauce
Port, Cappuccino and Applesauce. The adventures of our very own traveling circus. Wednesday, January 15, 2014. Ballet and the Introvert. Avalaine is an introvert, and raising her is teaching me a lot about myself. I used to think there was something wrong with my introverted personality, like I was cowardly or unlikeable, but I'm gradually starting to understand that people like Miss A and I just approach the world differently. Then I noticed she wasn't paying attention anymore. She was sitting, comf...
tawneys.blogspot.com
779192. World Civ - Home
Johnny Got His Gun. Paris and Ireland trips. Critical Wisdom from America's Founding Fathers. Audio and Video Recordings. Tawney.safran@ouhsd.k12.ca.us. World Civ/ AP European History. Freshman Class Advisor 2015. Proudly powered by Weebly.
tawneysafran.weebly.com
779193. Tawney Saylor
tawneysaylor.com
779194. Tawney's Kids, AKC Homegrown Standard Poodles - Home Page
AKC Homegrown Standard Poodles. We are Standard Poodle enthusiasts who have been raising Standard Poodles since 1992. Our concentration is to produce outstanding puppies with high intelligence, calm and gentle temperaments, and excellent health especially for these dogs to become therapy/assist dogs.
tawneyskids.com
779195. Loving my Soldier, Living the Life ....
Loving my Soldier, Living the Life . There are many untold stories about the wonderful things happening around the globe because of our military and their supporters. My hope is to do my part in spreading the word, broaden your horizons a bit and share some laughs. Welcome to my world as a military spouse and proud supporter. Saturday, March 14, 2009. Mardi Gras Spirit Heads to Iraq. Story by Staff Sgt. Stephanie Cross. 8220;Okay, Louisianans and Mardi Gras enthusiasts everywhere, time to spread the love!
tawneytallo.blogspot.com
779196. TawneyTFox - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Welcome to the trash pile. Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 3 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 week ago. Why," you ask?
tawneytfox.deviantart.com
779197. This area is password protected [401]
This area is password protected. Please enter the password below.
tawneywood.net
779198. 泰安为农服务平台
泰安市为农服务平台 版权内容所有 未经许可 不得建立镜像.
tawnfw.com
779199. TawnBabcock
Professional Graphic Design and Production. 116;awngraphics@cox.net.
tawngraphics.com
779200. Tawn Holstra — Public Speaker/Consultant / Author
Transition Towns Time Banks. Business 101 Members Stories. The Rule Breaker’s Guide. Design Your Child’s Education. We are creative Beings, capable of anything. It does not matter your upbringing, your tragic past, your late startnothing matters but what you say matters. Living your dream is possible! Others are doing it, why not you? Transition Towns Time Banks Co-ops. Take an amazing and inspiring passion that you have and make it real! You can do anything. There are so many fascinating people.
tawnholstra.com
779201. Weeping Willow Art, and me loved ones
Friday, July 6, 2012. Where Have I Been. I am on a mission. Not like "Mission Impossible". But, a real mission! DH and I are serving a mission together. We are great companions. We like to do everything together anyway, so it is a great fit for us! And missionaries always do things in pairs. So, like I said, it works for us. And, about 50,000 other missionaries. Have I gotten off the track of telling you something else. Hummm. I do think I shall regress back to my first thoughts. Just a quick update.
tawnhunt.blogspot.com
779202. Tawni-Blablaland's blog - ßlablaland,Transformice ~ - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Je vous en parle oui :o. Created: 04/07/2012 at 11:07 AM. Updated: 01/02/2014 at 8:34 AM. You can not see the blog of Tawni-Blablaland, it is configured so that nobody can see it. Post to my blog. Here you are free.
tawni-blablaland.skyrock.com
779203. Tawni-K's blog - Take a breath, take it deep. - Skyrock.com
Take a breath, take it deep. Tu peux voir mon cœur battre, tu peux le voir à travers ma poitrine et je suis terrifiée mais je ne pars pas. Je sais que je dois passer ce test . Alors appuies sur la gâchette. 13/03/2010 at 7:36 AM. 13/03/2010 at 10:10 AM. Subscribe to my blog! The blog's author only accepts comments from Skyrock members. You haven't logged in. Click here to post a comment using your Skyrock username. And a link to your blog, as well as your photo, will be automatically added to your comment.
tawni-k.skyrock.com
779204. Index of /
tawni.us
779205. tawni100 | A great WordPress.com site
A great WordPress.com site. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. I believe that people lose sight of priorities and focus on the unimportant things in life. I believe that society judges people for far too long after someone makes a minor mistake. I believe that government tries to take control of things that it shouldn’t to make up for the control they’ve loss on the things they should be in charge of. I believe that justice is not always served as promised under law. The belief I have wa...
tawni100.wordpress.com
779206. An Education
My Journey to teaching. Screen-time Is Making Kids Moody, Crazy and Lazy. September 1, 2016. September 1, 2016. Screen-time disrupts the body clock since the light mimics daylight. It desensitizes the brains reward system due to the excess of dopamine that is released. It also overloads the sensory system and induces stress reactions. After the fast the parents decide if and how much electronics can be reintroduced without the symptoms returning. Blog at WordPress.com.
tawni2016.wordpress.com
779207. Blog de tawni99 - Blog de tawni99 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Coucou je m'appelle mathilde. J'ai 11 ans. Et j'adore tawni hart de sonny. Mise à jour :. Le Secret Boys and Girls HQ By secret-story-voix.sky (Secret Story). Abonne-toi à mon blog! Bienvenue sur my blog. Tout d'abord je hais les fayot du genre Valentin f* * * *. Nom : v* * *. Age : 11boules a facette. Cheveux : châtains blonds. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Age: ...
tawni99.skyrock.com
779208. tawnia.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to tawnia.com. This domain may be for sale!
tawnia.com
779209. The Ackermans
Monday, January 11, 2010. Our nurse Becky (who also happened to be my good friend's mom) almost took a couple kicks to the face. Luckily, this wasn't her first rodeo, and is excellent at dodging flying objects. So we got him settled down after taking it out of his foot, and maybe 6 or 7 thrown binkies. Sunday, January 3, 2010. This month went by WAY too fast. Thanksgiving was fabulous as always with great food and great company. We are missing Nana and Papa! Friday, January 1, 2010. We were so lucky that...
tawniackerman.blogspot.com
779210. Tawniah (Tanya) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 434 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Wants m...
tawniah.deviantart.com
779211. tawnialestrange - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Feb 26, 2013. This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
tawnialestrange.deviantart.com
779212. Tawnia McKiernan | Director
Select a page . Wednsday, April 29th at 9/8c.
tawniamckiernan.com
779213. My Movie Reviews
Monday, May 16, 2011. I don't have too many but I did think the movie was a little too long for a comedy. I also thought Maya Rudolph was a miscast as the bride. I love the chemistry that her and Wiig have (especially during the Wilson Phillips number) but I found myself wanting her to be more outrageous like she was on SNL. See this movie if you like to laugh. Wednesday, April 27, 2011. Add to that the crazy amount of scenes where Portman's hands, feet or back were bleeding? It was overkill for me.
tawniamovies.blogspot.com
779214. Tawniams | Home Improvement Tips
Make Some Home Improvements With The Advice Here. May 26, 2015. Perhaps you are looking for basic home upgrades that can add life to your home. Well, look no further! Here are some easy, simple home improvement ideas. When building your own home through use of a contractor, add a clause to the contract that gives the builder a bonus for finishing on time and on. Follow This Advice For The Best Home Improvement Projects. April 26, 2015. Create The Home Of Your Dreams With This Handy Home Improvement Advice.
tawniams.com
779215. Just another day in paradise!
Just another day in paradise! Thursday, March 8, 2012. I just had to quickly post a few pictures of my little Oakley. She is getting so big already and turning into my little buddy. She is such a sweet baby and hardly ever cries. Athen is loving being a big brother and never ceases to give sis LOTS of kisses. I am blessed to have such wonderful children! Posted by The Piggott Family. Sunday, January 29, 2012. My New Years Resolution. Ryan and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary. We are so proud of him!
tawniann17.blogspot.com
779216. Tawnia L. Ramirez
Tawnia L. Ramirez. Sharing the Word one story at a time. Best New Christian Author, 2009. Elcome to my website! I appreciate you dropping by. It is with great pleasure that I present to you my debut novel,. Something More Than This. I am honored to be the 2009 recipient of the Best New Christian Author. Award This book has been a labor of love and I am confident that you will love it too. Efore you embark on this adventure, prepare to experience a range of emotions. L. Oh no she didn't. That is until the...
tawniaramirez.com
779217. tawniasthoughts | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. June 25, 2012. Classroom Esthetics and Student Learning. What would happen if I made an accent wall of encouraging sayings? What would happen if I did that along with the lighting being from a floor lamp and played ‘thinking’ music? Some impacts began immediately. Behavior issues decreased was the main impact along with grades increasing. Reports from other teachers, who were having problems with students, were not in math class. Introduction / Background : (Section One).
tawniasthoughts.wordpress.com
779218. t a w n i b a n n i s t e r - overview
Http:/ www.linkedin.com/pub/tawni-bannister/26/28a/473.
tawnibannister.com
779219. TawniBbl's blog - Blogue de TawniBbl - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 04/04/2011 at 7:47 AM. Updated: 05/07/2011 at 1:14 PM. J'suis la pour parlé de ma famille Cv et Blablaland! Alloee tout l'monde (:! Comment on peut voir le titre c'est copieuse. Moi, j'suis uen grande copieuse. Dans cette article,il y aura que des p'tites images avec des commentaires [Oé photo d'copieuse w ]. Là, je copie ma très chère amie,lilun :). Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Wednesday, 25 May 2011 at 1:25 PM.
tawnibbl.skyrock.com
779220. tawnibear
Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.".
tawnibear.tumblr.com
779221. Tawnibird's Ramblings
Monday, February 23, 2009. Yes, I realize it's been a LONG while but it's ok, I'm here now. :o) So.happy exciting news.I FINALLY submitted my passport application on Feb 4th, and to my great astonishment, I received my. Passport just 10 days later. And in other great news.I filed taxes. Between Federal and State I'll be getting enough back to pay for the cruise I have in mind! What cruise is that you may ask? Wellit's a 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise. Expanding my social life. I've actually gone hiking.
tawnibird.blogspot.com
779222. Home Page
Strengthening Body and Mind. I will help you get the results you want! Get in Shape NOW! Balance is personal training focused on mind, body, and spirit. I focus on your life style. We will look at food, stress, your kids, your work and how these affect your energy and your health. My energy is contagious! I will keep you incredibly motivated! I will set up a program that is effective and realistic for you to lose weight if that is your goal or I will show you how to get my abs! I will help you:.
tawniblake.com
779223. Tawni Bonds Home on the Web - Home
Http:/ www.amazon.com/dp/B00J47UXF2. YOU CAN HELP ME KEEP THIS SITE UP. AND RUNNING BY DONATING. Buying my new, hot, SEXY, EROTIC,. Sensual BOok on Amazon! Even a little is a lot! Go buy my book. I promise you will LOVE it and want more and more! I am waiting for you, Lover. Don't disappoint me.
tawnibonds.com
779224. Wix.com Tawni created by TawniBuhler based on Artistic Choice
tawnibuhler.com
779225. TAWNIC
tawnic.com
779226. Blog de Tawnida - Forever Dalida - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Bonjour tous les fans de Dalida! Si vous ne me connaissez pas, je suis Tawni. J'ai créé ce blog pour partager mes photos, mes documents, mes pensées, et ma passion pour notre Dalida. Merci à toutes et à tous! Mise à jour :. Je ne suis plus en vacances. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Je ne suis plus en vacances. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Ou poster avec :. N'oublie pas ...
tawnida.skyrock.com
779227. Tawnie-Gracewing (Jess) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 464 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Favour...
tawnie-gracewing.deviantart.com
779228. مكتب الراكة التعاونى
استمرار فعاليات مخيم إفطار ودعوة 6. حصاد الأسبوع الأول لمخيم إفطار ودعوة 6. زيارة أعيان حي الراكه لمخيم إفطار ودعوة 6. تابعوا معنا حلقات برنامج ومسابقة خير القرون. تخريج الدفعة الأولى من دورة تأهيل الدعاة. الملخص الشهري لشهر ربيع الاول 1435 ه. الملخص الشهري لشهر صفر 1435ه. الملخص الشهري لشهر محرم 1435 ه. الملخص الشهري لشهر ذو الحجة 1434 ه. استمرار فعاليات مخيم إفطار ودعوة 6. يوليو 01, 2015. حصاد الأسبوع الأول لمخيم إفطار ودعوة 6. يونيو 26, 2015. زيارة أعيان حي الراكه لمخيم إفطار ودعوة 6. يونيو 25, 2015.
tawnie-rakah.com
779229. ღTawnie -
En finsk konstnär vid namn Maria Kasurinen har en ovanlig hobby. Hon gör om "my little ponny's" till olika kända personer och serie figurer! Här är Hennes "My little Edward sissorhands! Edward sissorhand är den absolut bästa sorgliga filmen enligt mig och jag älskar Johnny Depp! 2010-11-18 @ 21:31:15 Permalink. Nu är jag hemma, men jag tänkte lägga ut lite bilder från Riga. Först, stranden dom vi plockade bärnsten på:. Och här är lite bilder ifrån Själv staden:. Fint, eller hur? Tawnie är i Lettland.
tawnie.blogg.se
779230. T. Harris-Gooden | tawnie.org
My husband, James, sporting his Colgate smile. And our Silent Partner, Ramses. Why is he the silent partner? My family is my true love. we laugh, we play, we pray and we grumble under our breath when something doesn't go according to plan. Innovative. Practical. Creative. Ambitious. Splendorific. Silly. Talented. Modest. Comical. Truthful. Opinionated. Tactical. Gadget-freak. Spirit-filled. Absolutely lovely. Find out more. S After five years, I finally started working on my website. Go figure.
tawnie.org
779231. Blog de tawnie - drhouse-chirteen - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Salut Tous le monde! Je suis une fan de Dr House ,N.C.I.S ,Desperate Housewives et plein d'autre série . ;). Je parle du couple que j'adore : le Chirteen. Mais aussi d'autres couple de série comme le Huddy ou le Tiva :D. J'écris des fictions et d'autres petits articles comme ca ,comme. De la musique ou des images de Dr House ou des choses international. Comme la rentrée ). On fait un petit points quand meme :. Je ne passe pas mon adresse msn. Mise à jour :.
tawnie.skyrock.com
779232. The Road Not Taken Legacy | Which path will you choose?
The Road Not Taken Legacy. Which path will you choose? Bloopers – 2nd Gen. Bloopers – 3rd Gen. Roadmap through the Generations. Roadmap – 2nd Generation (J). Roadmap – 3rd Gen Terwyn’s choices. Roadmap – 3rd Generation Fiona (J). Roadmap – 3rd Gen – Tuck’s Choice. Roadmap – 3rd Gen – Tuck cheats (J). Roadmap – 2nd Generation DNJ. Roadmap – 3rd Generation Ivory (DNJ). Roadmap – 3rd Gen Ivory’s spouse choices (DNJ). Roadmap – 3rd Gen Baine’s Choice. Introduction – Part One. Introduction – Part Two. 8220;Tr...
tawnie33.wordpress.com
779233. Sims Stories & More | A place I call Home…for my stories
Skip to main content. Skip to primary sidebar. Skip to secondary sidebar. Sims Stories and More. A place I call Home…for my stories. Soulbound: Prisoners of Love (4). Hearts United: Chapter One. Hearts United: Chapter Two. Hearts United: Chapter Three. Hearts United: Chapter Four. Hearts United: Chapter Five. Hearts United: Chapter Six. Kindred Hearts: Chapter One. Kindred Hearts: Chapter Two. Kindred Hearts: Chapter Three. Kindred Hearts: Chapter Four. Kindred Hearts: Chapter Five. The Game: Chapter Two.
tawnie33stories.wordpress.com