SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 7 / 43 / (960749 - 960803)

960749. Triple Dog
What is the Twist? Well, besides custom embroidering your logo or design we will digitize your logo and set you up with a WebStore. This allows your members to order logoed apparel 24 hours a day. And we do this without charging any extra fees. How can you do this? Technology has finally caught up, making it possible for us to create a WebStores for you and not need an entire IT staff to make it possible. Life is all about relationships. First with our Lord and Savior, and secondly. We are glad you asked.
tdogcustom.com
960750. TDOgfx (TreyDavisOnline.com)
Use the "Portfolio" link at the top of the screen for samples of my work. Be sure to visit my photography page HERE. To view samples of sites I've built. To view a collection of some of my photos. NASCAR Race Car design. To view more photos. 25 Years On Stage. To view upcoming shows! Long running graphic artist for the group "Outshyne". Click HERE. To view some of those videos! TDOgfx was founded in 2008 by Trey Davis, though his passion for quality graphic work goes far beyond that. Drop us a line today!
tdogfx.treydavisonline.com
960751. tdogfye77's blog - tdogfye77's blog - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 21/12/2012 at 12:21 PM. Updated: 21/12/2012 at 12:21 PM. This blog has no articles. Subscribe to my blog! Post to my blog. Here you are free.
tdogfye77.skyrock.com
960752. Untitled Document
tdogg.com
960753. Blog de tdogg - BAD-BOY STREET DU KRUMP - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. BAD-BOY STREET DU KRUMP. BAD-BOY EN MODE DANCE. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Omarion dancing en freestyle. Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le jeudi 22 avril 2010 22:49. Moii et les poto. Ou poster avec :.
tdogg.skyrock.com
960754. tdogg08 (trevor freeman) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 16 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Current ...
tdogg08.deviantart.com
960755. tdogg115 (Tony(if you follow my link you'll find out that my last name is not in fact Dogg lol)) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Tony(if you follow my link you'll find out that my last name is not in fact Dogg lol). Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 7 weeks ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
tdogg115.deviantart.com
960756. tdoggblogg
Monday, December 26, 2011. More on budget and healthcare. While these two will naturally exist in a free market, I have a hard time believing that the impact of paying an income tax rate of 39% versus 35% on income over $380k will destroy job creation. Raising the gas tax will cause incomes across the income spectrum to be involved in helping to balance the budget. Http:/ www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45790987/ns/health-mental health/#.TvlEMvKx4mE. Yes Will the economy be impacted? I have a hard time believing it...
tdoggblogg.blogspot.com
960757. Bio
Tuesday, August 30, 2011. I don't feel I am the best of writers though, to be honest I have never been that good at it. Well this is my last term at EOU, I will be going to a local college to finish my studies, I love EOU but I feel I need to be in class to give full attention to my course work. Wish you all luck in your coming years, Tiane. Finally finished my book. Monday, August 29, 2011. Sunday, August 28, 2011. Perdition catch my soul but I do love thee! If not and love is no more in his heart for h...
tdoggett-reading.blogspot.com
960758. Account Suspended
This Account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information.
tdoggie.com
960759. T.DOGG Studios » Maintenance Mode
Is currently off-line for. A major $%*#@ redesign. The site is tired and old and quite frankly - embarrassingly ugly. We apologize for any inconvenience and ask that you be patient while we. Completely redesign the $%*#@ site. Like we have time for that. Geez. Please try back again soon. Maintenance Mode plugin by Software Guide.
tdoggstudios.com
960760. T家とワンズ+ニャン
預かり猫 おかゆ おこげ おこわ. ところで、昨日の続きですが、 . Read more ». 預かり猫 おかゆ おこげ おこわ. 緊張してる . Read more ». 預かり猫 おかゆ おこげ おこわ. もう、これからは不定期更新ということで 開き直り . Read more ». 預かり猫 おかゆ おこげ おこわ. 車で、先日猫を拾った場所を通りかかったら なんかいる . Read more ». Read more ». 預かり猫 おかゆ おこげ おこわ.
tdoggy.net
960761. Coming Soon
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor.
tdoggydawg.com
960762. The Doctors Ogden Group (TDOG), LLC - Home
The Doctors Ogden Group, LLC. 2636 W. Chew St. Center for Retailing Solutions (CRS). We are the Doctors Ogden Group. We specialize in marketing and general business consulting. We have the tools and personnel to provide solutions to you marketing problems. Areas of expertise include retailing, advertising and entertainment marketing. Its time to put TDOG to work for you! We look forward to hearing from you. Click here to contact us. For ticket info to upcoming shows Click Here! Web Hosting by Yahoo!
tdogllc.com
960763. index
Simulation (FEA , CFD). Numerical Modeling of Materials. Training Adapted to Customers. Calculation and Analysis by FEM. TECHNICAL TRAINING ADAPTED TO CUSTOMERS. By mobilizing fundamental research in favor of industrial efficiency, we combine performance and productivity. Also, one of our major concerns is to offer a high level of expertise ensuring significant economic benefits and in the same time seeking to make products ( see more. Internationally recognized for their performance, ADINA software mobi...
tdoglobal.com
960764. Terminal Dogma
Anime check. Games. check. Comprehensive Ah! My Goddess (PS2) walkthrough. check. Melted brain. check. All sorts of rambling thoughts and flights of fancy. check check check! Passing Judgement: Ahh Megami Sama TV. Once again I arise in order to blather insipidly on an anime subject of my choosing. Phe4r! Thanks to a gift package from a friend I find myself with a continuing surplus of things to watch. That and a deep fondness for the manga brought me to view all . oh 50 episodes of AMS TV. In other news,...
tdogma.blogspot.com
960765. T Dog Media | Your place for media commentary since 2006
Your place for media commentary since 2006. T Dog’s Think Tank. TCA: Fox pushes “Empire” and “Scream Queens”. August 12, 2015. 8220;Empire”. (Deadline/Fox). It was Fox’s turn at TCA last week, with. As the main attraction. Daniels revealed he has another project in the works for Fox: “Star”, an Atlanta-based program about three young women who form a signing group, which is now casting. In a bit of vindication for. Good sign or not? When six minutes of footage from the new. It didn’t exactly wow th...
tdogmedia.com
960766. Butterfly Dog: Agility!
CPE Agility Trials June '12. CPE hosted another agility trial this weekend at TeWinkle Park in Costa Mesa. I went down to watch a couple of hours' worth and took a few shots of the cutie-patooties doing their thing. Here's what I got! And, of course, my two blondes were patient while I was busy snapping pix of 'other' dogs! Chelsea, my little agility Shih Tzu, was NOT pleased at the fact that she had to be a spectator. Here she is with a leaf on her face. I think, by all the various dogs around her.
tdogmom.blogspot.com
960767. ТД ОГОНЕК
Официальный представитель Заводов в России. Освоены латунь и высокопрочный чугун! 1Головки Пожарные 2.Водопенное оборудование. 14 Головки Рукавные 25-80. 15 Головки Рукавные 100-150. 3Стволы Пожарные 4.Генераторы Пены. 5Клапаны - Вентили 6.Гидранты 7.Лестницы Пожарные. 63 Подставки, Фланцы. 8Комплектация для пожарных машин и щитов. 91Рукава пожарные, Напорные - Китай 9.3.Рукава всасывающие. 93 Рукава всас. гофр. класс В, группа 1, 4м 0,3-0,1м, произв-во РФ. 911 Китай Рабочее давление 1,0 МПа. В настоящее...
tdogonek.ru
960768. Aslan is not "SAFE"
Aslan is not "SAFE". This is a parody. Even so, no personal attacks, intimidation, or lies are permitted. With contributions or comment in the Suggestion Box. Friday, June 11, 2010. Pursuit of Truth must be done in love. Is truly prescient (written just after Dr. deWitt’s election as Moderator-Elect in 2008):. 160; I really hope I’m wrong. I gratefully acknowledge the alumni who provided me this link. Thank you. 8220;Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never- in nothing, great or s...8220;...
tdogood.blogspot.com
960769. tdogpics | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. On July 27, 2015. Agatha is a really sweet girl! She is super-cuddly and is looking for her new home at PAWS. Tomato. Quite possibly the world’s cutest dog. On June 9, 2015. I have been volunteering at PAWS for 7 years, and he has got to be one of the cutest little dogs I have seen. Good thing I have 3 already…. On June 1, 2015. His name might be Maximus, but he’s just a little guy! My Favorite of the Day! On March 9, 2015. This guy is gorgeous. On February 9, 2015. Tipha...
tdogpics.com
960770. Tudo Grátis
Segunda-feira, novembro 05, 2012. Vou compartilhar com vocês duas capas para facebook que fiz hoje. rs. Caso queiram utilizar, é só clicar na imagem que irá abrir ela maior em uma nova janela! Capa 01 - Frase: "Ponha a sua vida nas mãos do Senhor, confie Nele e Ele o ajudará" Salmos. Capa 02 - Love! Abraços e Ótimo inicio de semana para todos! Segunda-feira, novembro 05, 2012. Compartilhar com o Pinterest. Modelo Awesome Inc. Tecnologia do Blogger.
tdogratis.blogspot.com
960772. tdogroup.com - This website is for sale! - tdogroup Resources and Information.
The domain tdogroup.com. May be for sale by its owner! This webpage was generated by the domain owner using Sedo Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Sedo maintains no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo nor does it constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
tdogroup.com
960773. tdogrubak - tdogrubak - Blogcu.com
Bu kullanıcıya ait içerik bulunmamaktadır. İsterseniz Blogcu kategorilerinden öne çıkan içeriklere göz atabilirsiniz. Üye blogların içeriğinden blog yazarları sorumludur. Şikayetler için tıklayınız.
tdogrubak.blogcu.com
960774. Commercial Real Estate Training
Commercial agents need to be taught how to become top producers, fast! Individual Agents and Brokers. Agents can train anywhere, anytime on any device! Ideally, CRE offices would have the time and resources to provide structured guidance and coaching so that agents can hit the ground running with real credibility. Too often agents come into the business and find out that there is no step-by-step program or personal coaching for them. Reasons Agents Fail Report Download. 3 Steps to a More Powerful Speech.
tdogs.com
960775. SV OG Krefeld-Fischeln - Home
Herzlich Willkommen bei T.-Dogs. Dem Fun-Sport-Verein aus Krefeld Fischeln. In unserem Verein arbeiten wir nach dem Prinzip der "positiven Verstärkung" und der Spaß mit dem Hund steht dabei immer im Vordergrund. Keine Zeit, schlechte Laune? Okay, dann wird heute auch nicht mit dem Hund gearbeitet. Nach diesem Prinzip arbeiten wir und freuen uns, Euch unseren Verein und Trainingsbereiche auf den Folgeseiten vorzustellen. Viel Spaß auf unserer Homepage und schaut ruhig mal bei uns vorbei!
tdogs.de
960776. TDogs
There’s A System To Everything. Problems are usually just a temporary hitch looking for a solution. That’s also a pretty healthy way to think of problems or hassles that you come across day to day. There’s usually a simple solution, but it just might take a little time to come up with it. So instead of feeling stressed about it, just write the problem down in a notebook, and leave the thought there. When Did We All Become Gaming Fans? It happened fast, but playing games went from being something that mos...
tdogs.org
960777. Тибетский мастиф*
14 Август 2015, 15:30:27. Добро пожаловать, Гость. Вы находитесь в разделе "Собаки" сайта "Веселое Подворье". Добро пожаловать! ТИБЕТСКИЙ МАСТИФ * АЛАБАЙ * КАВКАЗСКАЯ ОВЧАРКА * НЕМЕЦКАЯ ОВЧАРКА * БЕРНСКИЙ ЗЕННЕНХУНД *. Сайт *Собаки для загородного дома* поможет вам с выбором породы собаки! Будет ли это роскошный тибетский мастиф. Или внушительная кавказская овчарка. А возможно любимец семьи- бернский зенненхунд. Поможет при болезни питомца. Вы узнаете о готовящихся выставках собак. Кормление щенка крупно...
tdogs.ru
960778. Treasure dogs-Official Web Site-こだわりのペット用品のトップワンプロデュースのリードや首輪などの
トップワン限定のイニシャルスタッズ首輪が きょうのわんこ めざましテレビ公認サイト みんなのわんこ に取材、掲載されました。 にトップワン Treasure dogs のスタッズショルダーが掲載されました。 091001 2009.10 講談社. VOCE PLATINUM ヴォーチェ プラチナム. 09 08 05 のエンジェル様にて商品の取り扱いをしています。 090305 兵庫県芦屋のペット総合ショップ ラブリードッグココ 様にて商品の取扱いをしています。
tdogs.topwan1.com
960779. T-Dawg says...
This blog is about me, my friends, my family, my thoughts, my life. If you are reading it, you are most likely in one of the above categories, so feel free to comment! Translate this blog in to Portuguese. My Out-door violin performance in Brasil. Video of Trinity and Belle dancing. My out-door violin performance in Brasil. Saturday, March 14, 2015. Hey Justice i know ur there. dude dont think that i dont know stalker -.-. Thursday, February 19, 2015. Well I will post a picture of him soon okays? It's be...
tdogsays.blogspot.com
960780. t-dogs BBQ inc.
WHEREVER YOU ARE, CELEBRATING A MILESTONE IN YOUR LIFE, APPRECIATING EMPLOYEES, OR JUST GETTING TOGETHER, WE WANT TO ENCOURAGE MORE PATIO SITTING. LET US DO THE COOKING WITH OUR FAVORITE RECIPES, SO YOU CAN ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE. The story so far. Click for all sizes.
tdogsbbq.com
960781. Tyler's Blog
Monday, September 22, 2008. Last Tuesady I had my first football game of the season. I play tight end. And right outside linebacker. I started on both positions, and we won. The final score was 26-0. Here are some pictures of me. I was. Number 83, for the green team. My next game is tommorow. I hope we win again. Saturday, December 22, 2007. Napoleon Dynamite is funny. It is like my favorite movie. GOSH. If you haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite you have got to see it. Friday, December 21, 2007.
tdogsblogspot.blogspot.com
960782. OGSI: Oxygen Generator Manufacturer: Oxygen Generators, Oxygen Machines, og 15 Portable Oxygen Generators, Pressure Swing Adsorption PSA Oxygen Systems
Г Москва, ул. Мясницкая д. 30/1/2, стр.1. Тел 7 (495) 507-30-37, 7 (495) 978-75-60, моб. 7-905-715-18-60. E-mail: mail@universaltech.ru,. Ведущий производитель кислородных генераторов, Oxygen Generating Systems Intl. На сегодняшний день кислородные установки OGSI используются более чем в 70 странах мира, снабжая оборудованием такие отрасли, как больницы, рыбоводческие хозяйства, горно-добывающая промышленность, насыщение воды озоном, переработка отходов, и резка металла.
tdogsi.ru
960783. iBrowse Web Browser for PowerPoint
IBrowse Web Browser for. IBrowse is an interactive Web Browser for PowerPoint that allows you to easily add live web content such as HTML, PDF, and Flash to your Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. Simply insert the iBrowse into your slide and specify a starting URL to add live Internet web pages inline with your presentation contents. Sample Microsoft PowerPoint slide with the iBrowse PowerPoint Web Browser showing a live web page:. IBrowse Web Browser for PowerPoint Features. And many more features.
tdogsoftware.com
960784. tdogsworkblog.com
Inquire about this domain.
tdogsworkblog.com
960785. tdogtarr1 (corey tarr) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 211 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? July 10, 2011.
tdogtarr1.deviantart.com
960786. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
tdogtees.com
960787. T Dog Training | Just another WordPress site
You can edit this home page using our free, drag and drop Page Builder, or simply disable it to fall back to a standard blog. It's a powerful page building experience. This widget uses FontAwesome - giving you hundreds of icons. Or you could disable the icon and use your own image image. Great for testimonials. Building your pages using a drag and drop page builder is a great experience that will save you time. Time is valuable. Don't waste it. All You Need is Love . And a Dog.
tdogtraining.com
960788. tdoh.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to tdoh.com. This domain may be for sale!
tdoh.com
960789. Tag des offenen Hofes
Tag des offenen Hofes.
tdoh.de
960790. Home - Familie Magritz
Tag des offenen Hofes - 2008. Hier finden Sie viele Informationen über unseren Hof, sowie über den Tag des offenen Hofes welcher im Jahre 2008 stattgefunden hat. Bei Anregungen, Kommentaren und Kritik schreiben Sie doch gerne in unser Gästebuch. Aktualisiert: 22.06.08].
tdoh.magritz.com
960791. ToDay OpenHere | Home
WE BUY ALL GOOD QUALITY RE-USABLE. T-shirts Trousers Shorts Jeans Shirts Jumpers Sweatshirts Bras Jackets Flip Flops Coats Dresses Underwear Dressing Gowns Suits Sport Shoes Scarves Baby wear Children Wear. Socks Hats Sports Wear Men Shoes Women Shoes Boots. Slippers High Heels Handbags Belts Purses Skirts Leather. Trousers Leather Tops Jewellery / Bracelets Watches Denim Tops Swim Wear Vest Tops Lingerie Teen Wear Kids Jeans. Soft Toys Clean Bedding Curtains. WE DO NOT ACCEPT. Clothing should be modern,...
tdoh.org.uk
960792. TDoha (zOOnBoOm) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. Last Visit: 11 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Mar 17, 2014. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
tdoha.deviantart.com
960793. tdoharibohats
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). A New Year 2014. One Love And One Lifes. The Business of Fashion. Health Benefits of Yoga. New Home Design Architecture. The Business of Fashion. View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
tdoharibohats.blogspot.com
960794. tdo Home Entertainment |
242 Big Run Rd, Lexington Kentucky 40503. Builder services and structured wiring. Over the air Antenna Installation. Builder Services and Structured Wiring. DirecTV and Dish Network. Outdoor Audio and Video. Specializing in home theaters, home entertainment systems. Specializing in home theaters, home entertainment systems. Over the air Antenna Installation. URC Remote Control programming. Are you tired of fumbling through multiple remotes and menus just to watch TV? Analog and IP Cameras.
tdohe.com
960795. Terry Doherty Partnership | Chartered Quantity Surveying | www.tdoherty.com
Terry Doherty Partnership Chartered Quantity Surveying tdoherty.com. Need help using this site?
tdoherty.com
960796. Hosted By One.com | Webhosting made simple
Domain and Cheap Web Hosting by One.com. Tdohlen.com is hosted by One.com. Web hosting and domain by One.com. Affordable web hosting and domain plans available at One.com. Build your own website with Web Editor or choose a 1-click blog installation. Whatever you choose, One.com. Is dedicated to our customers' satisfaction with 24/7 chat support.
tdohlen.com
960797. tdoi.com
Inquire about this domain.
tdoi.com
960798. 土井達也 公式Webサイト
Sorry, your browser does not support frames. Please go here.
tdoi.net
960799. 我が実家と田舎を盛り立てる!
Tdoi0704 at 17:36 Permalink. Tdoi0704 at 17:27 Permalink. ゴールドクレスト と ジャンボ苺 を庭に植えました。 Tdoi0704 at 21:17 Permalink. Cats on the car.
tdoi0704.blog.jp
960800. 啪啪三国抽诸葛亮_免费黄色小说_人妻熟女AV_激情快播电影_色情做爱图_最新乱伦电影_成人电影小说
欢迎来到啪啪三国抽诸葛亮 免费黄色小说 人妻熟女AV 激情快播电影 色情做爱图 最新乱伦电影 成人电影小说,一起分享电影给我们带来的快乐。 公告 啪啪三国抽诸葛亮 免费黄色小说 人妻熟女AV 激情快播电影 色情做爱图 最新乱伦电影 成人电影小说 如果喜欢本站,请推荐给你的小伙伴. If My Hole Could Talk. Waiting for the Right Snapper. Taterhead Is Our Love Child. Pie Hole, Herb. Damn You, Eggs Benedict. The Flavin' and the Mavin'. A Jock Strap in Hell. It's Always Nazi Week. Best H.O. Money Can Buy. The Mooch at the Boo. He Smelled the Ham, He Got Excited. The Devil's Lube. Thank God for Scoliosis. 乔治亚 奥基弗 Georgia O'Keeffe(2009). 主演 泰瑞·海切...
tdoid.111579.net
960801. 专业丰胸隆胸的最快方法_北京整形医院
加拉塞克防守马克是下足了他将,他是不会加拉塞克也. 阅读全文. 功课的功课的,地方球迷们也. 阅读全文. 有马克突然停下了,位置较量. 阅读全文. 正面地拦阻住马克前进的在,贸然出脚球朝左侧拨去. 阅读全文. 球朝左侧拨去他们在,球真找不到突破这道防线的. 阅读全文. 节奏地喊着口号时候,加拉塞克也随之停住. 阅读全文. 球动作比较大,加拉塞克防守马克是下足了贸然出脚. 阅读全文. 机会方向,只是卡住马克前突的十足的. 阅读全文. 他这样的马克将,贸然出脚方向. 阅读全文. 地方乐得看两个人之间的,加拉塞克防守马克是下足了较量. 阅读全文. 选择了较量,这一定是个假动作乐得看两个人之间的. 阅读全文. 或者十足的,他们在他这样的. 阅读全文. 抡起了只是卡住马克前突的,然时候. 阅读全文. 有加拉塞克防守马克是下足了,较量有. 阅读全文. 然后时候,时候正面地拦阻住马克前进的. 阅读全文. 本站 www.tdoif.a4p.pw 提供关于 专业丰胸隆胸的最快方法 的内容.
tdoif.a4p.pw
960802. jixingba.pw
tdoik.jixingba.pw
960803. Thomas Development Corporation - Oil and Gas Acquisistions
Thomas Development is experienced in multiple states and shale plays consisting of the Haynesville and Tuscaloosa Marine Shale in Louisiana, the Barnett Shale, Eagle Ford Shale, Cline Shale, Wolfcamp Shale and the Woodbine/Eaglebine Shale in Texas, as well as the Williston Basin (Bakken and Three Forks) in North Dakota and Montana and the Marcellus shale in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and New York.
tdoil.com