SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 8 / 1 / (987036 - 987090)

987036. teacheurope.org - This website is for sale! - teacheurope Resources and Information.
The domain teacheurope.org. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
teacheurope.org
987037. Blog de TEACHEUUH-x3 - Toujours savoir rêver [*] - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Toujours savoir rêver [*]. Il était une fois . Lui and moi . Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Aylis . Ode s. Ustav . Geor g ' '. Était la sur mon lit. T. Enant cette photo entre mes mains. C. Ette seule photo de nous qui me reste,vous veillez sur moi. V. Ous mes meilleurs amis. M. Es meilleurs amis d`enfance. P. Ourquoi il a falut que tous change que l'on se quitte . V. Ous étiez rayonnant ,maintenant j`ai perdu la joie de vivre. L. Ou poster avec :.
teacheuuh-x3.skyrock.com
987038. Welcome teacheval.com - Hostmonster.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
teacheval.com
987039. Introduction | Student Evaluations of Teaching
The University of British Columbia. UBC - A Place of Mind. The University of British Columbia. Student Evaluations of Teaching. Introduction, Application and Goals. Guiding Principles For Student Evaluation of Teaching. Access to Results of Student Evaluations of Teaching. Dissemination of Student Evaluations of Teaching. Login to view results. Results may be viewed by some members of the University community. To access the secure website, you will need to sign in with your CWL. On Student Evaluation of ...
teacheval.ubc.ca
987040. Home Page
Teacher's Guide to a. Let's Make Every Child Successful! Teaching is like Traveling. We must also consider the needs of struggling learners before they are placed under the special education umbrella and afterwards. Some students will master a skill quickly and others may need to take a different vehicle to reach the destination. It is important for all teachers to have at least a basic understanding of special education and the laws that drive it.
teacheveryday.com
987041. Teach Every Nation
Thursday, July 3, 2014. The rain began suddenly and without warning. The sun shone through the rain as it pounded on the neighbor's aluminum garage-awning outside my door. It made everything glisten as if shiny new. I love rain, especially during the day. It cools off everything and keeps the dust down. My favorite activity is to go running in a morning rain shower. How can you truly experience the rain unless you are in it? This is by no means an old sentiment. Rain is a blessing:. The harvest truly is ...
teacheverynation.blogspot.com
987042. Teach Every Nation
Nearly two-thirds of 2 billion Christians worldwide are now located in Africa, Asia, and South and Central America the Global South. This astonishing growth has created an immediate need for Biblical training to equip Global South pastors. Teach Every Nation (TEN) provides innovative Christian education to equip these pastors to effectively shepherd their local churches for worldwide impact. Innovative Training. Unlimited Impact. Formal theological education is not feasible for most pastors and leaders i...
teacheverynation.org
987043. teacheveryone.net | My Wordpress Blog
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Learning Activity Final Paper. Abstract for Capstone Project: Developing Pre-Reading and Early Reading Skills. October 18, 2013. October 18, 2013. Below you can find a few of the lesson plans that were used. Rhyming Puzzle Lesson Plan. Select and apply efficient and effective word recognition strategies, including contextual clues, picture clues, phonics and structural analysis. Tell the student that today we are going to have more fun with Rhyming.
teacheveryone.net
987044. Teach Everyone
teacheveryone.org
987045. TEAM
Why We Want to Educate You. Do you imagine what your life would be like if you didnt worry about money? If you feel like your finances are out of control, you are not alone. 75% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck. Nearly 60% of Americans do not have a budget or a formal retirement plan in place. The good news is that you can develop good money habits! How Our TEAM Works For You. We use real life examples for clarity. Access to our experts for questions and/or comments.
teacheveryoneaboutmoney.com
987046. teacheverywhere
teacheverywheresolutions.com
987047. Teaching Evolution
A blog devoted to teaching evolution, both in our schools and in our communities. Thursday, April 20, 2006. Google in China: The Big Disconnect. A fascinating New York Times magazine piece. Posted by MDS @ 2:06 PM. Thursday, March 30, 2006. Galileo Was Wrong,' claims geocentrist writer. Posted by MDS @ 10:22 AM. Tuesday, March 21, 2006. A Hunt for Genes That Betrayed a Desert People. Posted by MDS @ 2:50 PM. Tuesday, March 07, 2006. Still Evolving, Human Genes Tell New Story. Researchers have found 700 r...
teachevolution.blogspot.com
987048. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
teachevolution.com
987050. Teach Evolution & Scientific Method in Primary Schools Campaign
Monday, October 14, 2013. BHA expresses alarm as two state schools challenge teaching of evolution British Humanist Association. BHA expresses alarm as two state schools challenge teaching of evolution British Humanist Association. Sunday, October 13, 2013. CrISIS - Creationism in Schools isn't science. Http:/ bcseweb.blogspot.co.uk/p/creationism-in-schools-isnt-science.html. Creationism In Schools Isn't Science - CrISIS. The petition is directed towards Michael Gove and states:. Please sign the petition.
teachevolutionprimaryschool.blogspot.com
987051. InMotion Hosting
Your IP is 67.219.144.114.
teachewe.org
987052. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
teachex.com
987053. TeachEx
News & Events. ESU European Students’ Union. Gordon Academic College of Education. National Union of Israeli Students. Oranim Academic College of Education. Library & Resources. News & Events. ESU European Students’ Union. Gordon Academic College of Education. National Union of Israeli Students. Oranim Academic College of Education. Library & Resources. News & Events. ESU European Students’ Union. Gordon Academic College of Education. National Union of Israeli Students. Library & Resources. To improve qu...
teachex.eu
987054. 中国教育在线 - 中国最大的教育门户网站
好学生不学医 医科招生 断档 真的吗. 好学生不学医 医科招生 断档 真的吗. 安徽省2015年普招高职 专科 投档分数及名次 文. 安徽省2015年普招高职 专科 投档分数及名次 理. 西藏大学农牧学院 五教创新 活动 培养创新型人才. 厦门理工学院试水校校企 4 0 合作模式. 江西高招高职 专科 批次录取开始 计划招生8931. 好学生不愿意学医 医科招生 断档 是真的吗. Mail to: webmaster@cernet.com.
teachexam.eol.cn
987055. Microsoft Excel Tutorials, Excel Classes, Excel Macros, Excel Consulting, Free Video Tutorials, Free Macros, Forums and more - TeachExcel.com
Register and Submit a Tip or Tutorial. Excel Forum (Partner Site). Download Youtube Video Spreadsheets Here. Downloadable Guides and Tutorials. Combine Multiple Chart Types in Excel to Make Powerful Charts. Added: Aug 14, 2015. Format Any Element of a Chart in Excel. Added: Aug 13, 2015. Changing Any Element in a Chart in Excel. In this tutorial I am going to go through the Layout tab in more detail and show you how to build up chart layouts to get just about any setup you want. Here is the layout ta...
teachexcel.com
987056. Главная страница - Хитрости работы с Excel – таблицы, функции, формулы, списки, рабочие книги, макросы
Давайте поговорим о другом почтовом клиенте, обладающем не меньшей популярностью, чем Outlook. Это The Bat! Интерфейс которого заслуженным образом считается эволюционным. Outlook Express, версия 2003 года, продолжение. Почтовые клиенты: Outlook Express 6.0. Продолжаем изучать и подбирать себе почтовые клиенты. Сегодня мы коснемся одного из наиболее известных продуктов, Outlook Express версии 6.0, входящего в операционную систему Windows. Outlook Express, версия 2003 года. Почтовые клиенты что лучше?
teachexcel.ru
987057. teachexcell.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to teachexcell.com. This domain may be for sale!
teachexcell.com
987058. 教學卓越計畫網站
地址 81148 高雄市楠梓區高雄大學路700號 700, Kaohsiung University Rd., Nanzih District, 811. Kaohsiung, Taiwan, R.O.C. TEL:886-7-591-9000 / 分機8250 58 FAX:886-7-5919749 / E-mail ctld@nuk.edu.tw.
teachexcellence.nuk.edu.tw
987059. teachexceltrick | Microsoft Excel, Tricks, Shortcuts, Features, Search
Microsoft Excel, Tricks, Shortcuts, Features, Search. VBA Progamming in Excel. August 17, 2015. This video shows how the process is done:. After watching this video, here are the lines of codes that run my macro so you can put it for your user-form to navigate through the tabs:. For the first command button, these are the codes:. Private Sub CommandButton1 Click(). M = CommandButton1.Caption. If IsEmpty(m) Or m = “” Then. MsgBox “There is no sheet name in the selected box.”. M = CommandButton2.Caption.
teachexceltrick.wordpress.com
987060. Teachexchange.com - Ready For Development
Contact Us for Details. Want to own teachexchange.com? Brand your new business, product, service, or blog. Buy the domain and develop it yourself or get our e-Inclusive web package. Free for 6 months) and immediately have a developed website, email, hosting, and support. Contact us for a free quote. Choose Domain Only, Web Packages, or Other Services. A complete solution for getting your new online business started. We offer various Web Solutions, whether you want a Complete Web Package or the Domain Only.
teachexchange.com
987061. Teach Execs: Merging Smartphones with Business
How Do I…. It’s Finally Time…Smartphones are the little computers that help drive a big business world. If you don’t know how to use yours, don’t worry. Soon you’ll be using it to run your business from anywhere. Smartphones are the little computers that help drive a big business world. If you don’t know how to use yours, don’t worry. Soon you'll be using it to run your business from anywhere. Smarter Than Your Phone: Having trouble with your smartphone? How Do I…. How Do I…. Your smartphone is your numb...
teachexecs.com
987062. TeachexGame's blog - TeachexGame - Skyrock.com
Un reve qui devient réalité. 01/05/2008 at 9:49 AM. 23/02/2009 at 9:54 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.3) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Monday, 23 February 2009 at 9:54 AM. Post to my blog. Here you are free.
teachexgame.skyrock.com
987063. Blog de Teachexliiebe - UGGS ADDICT =) - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. JB, DEMI, SELENA . Abonne-toi à mon blog! Stephanie . 15 years old . Mode. Qui me deteste me suive quand méme! L'auteur de ce blog n'accepte que les commentaires d'utilisateurs inscrits. Tu n'es pas identifié. Clique ici pour poster un commentaire en étant identifié avec ton compte Skyrock. Et un lien vers ton blog ainsi que ta photo seront automatiquement ajoutés à ton commentaire. Posté le jeudi 27 décembre 2007 12:34. Poster sur mon blog.
teachexliiebe.skyrock.com
987064. About
Exotic dancing for fun an fitness is the hottest new fitness regime to sweep the nation! Featured on Oprah, Entertainment Tonight and magazines such as SHAPE, Today’s Black Woman, and Muscle and Fitness, women all over the world are excited about this workout style! After becoming an instructor, I make great money AND I stay fit, I love it! Mdash; Lakeysha P. Reset Restore Rejuvenate - CHI. Reset Restore Rejuvenate - ATL.
teachexoticdance.com
987065. Teach people new things and explain them in a way they can understand
Teach Explain is about great ways to teach people new things and explain them in a way they can understand. Our focus is to utilize technology to break down the how and why so that people can more easily learn the problems presented to them. Step By Step Calculator or PEMDAS Calculator. Let our step by step calculator show you how to solve problems on the fly. It is also called a pemdas calculator. Step by Step Calculator. What can it Solve? Order of Operation or PEMDAS. How do I solve Order of Operation?
teachexplain.com
987066. Blog de TeachexR0ck - _x3 Mmh Giibson Donne Luii Le Pouvoiir de S'extasiier - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. X3 Mmh Giibson Donne Luii Le Pouvoiir de S'extasiier. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! T℮ach℮ x. Georg - Bill -Tom - Gustav. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le samedi 01 décembre 2007 05:04. Modifié le mercredi 16 janvier 2008 09:22.
teachexr0ck.skyrock.com
987067. Home - Guy B. Teachey Elementary School
Charles W. McCrary Elementary School. Donna Lee Loflin Elementary School. Early Childhood Development Center. Guy B Teachey Elementary School. Lindley Park Elementary School. North Asheboro Middle School. South Asheboro Middle School. Vision and Mission Statements. Battle of the Books. Family Reading Night Pictures. Important Links for Students. The World is An Open Box. 4th Grade Field Trip. Mt Shepherd Field Trip. 2nd Grade Biography Projects. 5th Grade Clean Sweep. Assistant Principal: Rhonda McHenry.
teachey.asheboro.k12.nc.us
987068. This domain is registered - TEACHEY.BIZ
teachey.biz
987069. Teachey Machinery
Single Source HVAC Solutions. Content Management System By Mediasation.
teachey.com
987070. Teachey Classifieds, Teachey Free Classifieds, Teachey Online Classifieds | OLX.com
Post a Free Ad. Find ads in Teachey. Cameras - Camera Accessories. Cell Phones - Accessories. For Babies - Infants. Home - Furniture - Garden Supplies. Sporting Goods - Bicycles. Toys - Games - Hobbies. Video Games - Consoles. Musicians - Artists - Bands. RVs - Campers - Caravans. Trucks - Commercial Vehicles. Houses - Apartments for Sale. Houses - Apartments for Rent. Rooms for Rent - Shared. Office - Commercial Space. Shops for Rent - Sale. Health - Beauty - Fitness. Household - Domestic Help.
teachey.olx.com
987071. teacheybob - home
Skip to main content. Wikispaces Classroom is now free, social, and easier than ever. Try it today. A Long Walk to Water. A Strong Right Arm- The Story of Mamie Peanut Johnson. Dear Mr. Henshaw. Dog's Life The Autobiography of a Stray. Everything On A Waffle. Found (Book 1 from the Missing Series). How Tia Lola Came to Stay. How To Steal A Dog. In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson. Island of the Blue Dolphins. Jackson Jones and the Puddle of Thorns. Kenny and the Dragon. Love, Ruby Lavender. Don't...
teacheybob.wikispaces.com
987072. TEACHEZ - HOME
Sarah Plain and Tall. Daily Math Review Intermediate. 5th GRADE TEST QUESTIONS. MIDDLE and HIGH SCHOOL. Algebra and Geometry Vocabulary. Science Vocabulary - Primary. Science Vocabulary - Intermediate. Cloze U.S. History. Teaching should be E Z - TEACHEZ.
teachez.org
987073. teachez | Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever
July 14, 2013 · 5:32 pm. To read or not to read…. Let’s all share in the wealth of knowledge within the pages of a book…. 🙂. To read or not to read…. You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
teachez.wordpress.com
987074. Tea Chez Bee | tasty treats and the best teas around
Tasty treats and the best teas around. My blogging crisis, turning 20 and how food matters even if you try and not let it. August 3, 2015. Then I sort of had a crisis about my own blog and I even considered branching off and writing a lifestyle blog myself. I was thinking about having a place to share my thoughts, poetry and general opinionated musings about life. I want this blog to be what I wanted it to be when I started out with it. A place for recipes, healthy eating tips, reviews of places I&#8...
teachezbee.com
987075. Tea Chez Bee – tasty treats and the best teas around
Tasty treats and the best teas around. August 7, 2016. August 7, 2016. My favourite recipe books pt. 2. Continue reading →. August 6, 2016. August 6, 2016. 21 – What is life? Continue reading →. July 29, 2016. July 29, 2016. 5 reasons why your business needs a social media manager. Continue reading →. July 27, 2016. Three teas that you need to try right this second. Continue reading →. June 22, 2016. June 22, 2016. In defense of not going on holiday. Continue reading →. June 7, 2016. June 7, 2016.
teachezbee.wordpress.com
987076. Teach Ezi | Education Blog
Teach Ezi Education Blog. Fashion Your Passion: Things to Ponder Before Pursuing a Major in Fashion. Why Asian Elephants Are So Special. Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification What You Need to Know. Online Education Classes Make Special Education Easy. Top Three Advantages of a web-based-based Education Degree. Online Education – A Period Of Time-Effective Mode Of Learning. Online Degree Courses: Choose Based On Your Need. Making Your Online Shopping Cart Software Software Software Stick Out.
teachezi.com
987077. Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page
Web Server's Default Page. This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel. The leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address. You can do the following:. Create domains and set up Web hosting using Parallels Plesk Panel. Parallels is a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and Cloud services providers across all major hardware, operating systems, and virtualization platforms.
teachezvous.com
987078. Home
Your site for decodable books. Welcome, teachers and parents! Have you been searching for books that. We're here to help your child learn and grow. Ready to search books? Type your paragraph here.
teachezwell.com
987079. Teachezwell Blog | A fine special education site
A fine special education site. Blogging: Beginnings and More. I Kid You Not. EC Philosophy and Issues. Integrating Science and Social Studies. Spotlight on Special Bloggers. Want to Comment Anonymously? Start School in Style – Organization. Try Glogster for an amazing number of classroom-related tasks, from teacher helpers to student assignments. This post could have saved me many hours of angst! Originally posted on Glogster Blog. August 13, 2015. Happy Birthday, Teachezwell! Happy birthday to my blog!
teachezwell.me
987080. Teaching Resources Kindergarten to Year 6
Welcome to TeachEzy for the K-6 teacher. Years 1 & 2. Years 3 & 4. Years 5 & 6. Reading & Phonics. Grammar & Punctuation. Phonics & Phonological Awareness. Sight Words & Word Walls. Writing Prompts & Scaffolds. Number & Algebra. ANZAC & Remembrance. Father’s & Mother’s Day. Forms & Templates. Humanities and Social Sciences. Posters & labels. We have created 9 resources to use during Book Week (one Freebie). Hope they help out during the busy week. Purchase INDIVIDUAL items from our STORE. I find that I m...
teachezy.com
987081. teachezy.mobi - Crazy Domains
Search and register domain names. World's cheapest domain names. 700 New generic domains. Move your domains to us FREE. Express cheap domain renewal. Get the domain name you want. Everything you need for your domains. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. Find who owns a particular domain. COM only $9.00 Get yours! Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Defend your site against hackers. Secure your site and data. Get your own me@mydomain.com. Automatic Spam and Virus protection.
teachezy.mobi
987082. teachezy.net - Crazy Domains
For Domains and Hosting. Search and register domain names. Move your domains to us FREE. Everything you need for your domains. Express cheap domain renewal. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. 700 New global domains. Get the domain name you want. Find who owns a particular domain. Register your domain and Get Started Online. Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Web Hosting - Transfer. Move your website and email to us. Cloud premium DNS network. Get your own me@mydomain.com.
teachezy.net
987083. TEACH FOR ALL TANZANIA
TEACH FOR ALL TANZANIA. Thursday, May 3, 2012. PROBLEMS IN TANZANIA’S EDUCATION SYSTEM. There is inadequate cultural /structural value placed on education and the role of the teacher in helping to shape each Tanzania child’s future. The teacher to pupil ratio is 1:63 and there is chronic teacher absence problem due to lack of teacher accountability, low pay, unsatisfactory preparation/schooling for the job, uninformed parents and insufficient textbooks/other supplies. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
teachf.blogspot.com
987084. teachfa - home
Skip to main content. Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product TES Teach. Get it on the web. Welcome to the Teach for America resource site! Ratosha Terry, Educational Technology Specialist. TEACH FOR AMERICA 2008 ASSIGNMENT EXAMPLES. ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSIONS - TFA 2008 Session 1. TFA Student 08 Sess 1.zip. ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSIONS - TFA 2008 Session 2. TFA 08 Student Sess 2.zip. ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSIONS - TFA 2008 Session 3. TFA 08 Student Sess 3.zip.
teachfa.wikispaces.com
987085. teachfacilitatelearngrow
Networks and conectivism…. Networks. Imagined on film so visually in James Cameron’s Avatar movie ( http:/ www.avatarmovie.com/index.html. So as my last blog described being disconnected from the Network, it was a perspective not just disconnected from on the sense of electronics, but this new understanding has I helped me to understand the loss I have felt in recent job changes and having some connections broken. August 19, 2015. The challenge of networked learning when there is no Network…. The weekend...
teachfacilitatelearngrow.wordpress.com
987086. Teachfactory.com
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
teachfactory.com
987087. B&B Enniscorthy, Bed and Breakfast accommodation Wexford Ireland.
What our guests say. Places to see and activities. Telephone 053-9236275 to make a booking. Teach Failte, Templescoby, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford, Ireland. Accommodation in Enniscorthy Wexford. Teach Failte - Home from Home. A warm, friendly Bord Failte approved Bed and Breakfast just 3 Km from Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford in the South East of Ireland. Our guest rooms are fully equiped with;. Multi channel T.V. and Radio. Tea / Coffee making facilities. Back to the top. 353 (0)53 9236275 E-Mail:.
teachfailte.com
987088. The Family Guide To Anxiety & Panic Attacks | TeachFamilies.Org
Learn All About Anxiety and Panic Attacks. Stress and Anxiety - How They Relate to Sugar Problems. Anxiety and stress may have devastating is affecting on your own lifetime, well being, and nicely-staying, this can be hardly surprising. Actual consequences consist of a rise in condition and disease, severe headaches, spinal ache, chest pain, bouts of dizziness, heart palpitations, tummy conditions, sleeping agitations, tiredness, and tiredness. When larger sized sums if the hormone insulin are now being ...
teachfamilies.org
987089. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
teachfamily.com
987090. Teach Family Blog
Sunday, November 2, 2014. Halloween 2014 was a success! Tuesday, August 12, 2014. Hargers are in Town. We love, love, love it when the Hargers come to town. Every year the kiddos get along better and better and have more and more fun. Campbell loving on Ben. Group shot at the botanical gardens. Ben playing in the moat. Watching the boats go down the moat. C-bell and Jack hanging in the pool. Thumbs up from the pilot (at the Midway). Mooooommmmm I'm trying to fly here. Looking off the side of the Midway.
teachfamilyblog.blogspot.com