SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 8 / 33 / (1075144 - 1075198)

1075144. Welcome to US Blackbelt Academy — Royce Gracie Jiu-JItsu, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, SuperFit, and Award Winning Youth Programs
Welcome to US Blackbelt Academy. Royce Gracie Jiu-JItsu, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, SuperFit, and Award Winning Youth Programs. Kids Martial Arts Programs. Lil Tots (Ages 3-4). Lil Dragons (Ages 4-6). Junior Champs (Ages 7-11). Elite Leaders (Ages 12-15). Hyper Pro Training Program. Welcome to US Blackbelt Academy. For those of you who have not already visited our school in Orange County, please take a look at the diverse and exciting programs we offer for all ages and interests. Like Us on Facebook! Hyper P...
teamusba.com
1075145. teamusc.com
teamusc.com
1075146. Blog de teamUSC15 - les rugbyman de l'USC......force XV - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Les rugbyman de l'USC.force XV. Medoiselles voici le blog ki va vou fere frisonner! Je vs présente les vrai et nn une imatation les rugbyman de l'usc de carcassonne éééé oui sa pe impressioné mé vs véré on si fé! Allé je vou enbrase et laisser vs coms adress msn numéro et vo petit culotte si il fo! Mdr nn je rigole gro bisou publique. Msn des créateur:pr kevin c catalan-of-11@hotmail.fr. Pr rémi c remilbg@hotmail.fr. Gro gro bisou de la par de tte léquipe!
teamusc15.skyrock.com
1075147. TeamUSCellular.com - #1 Site for US Cellular Customers !
Click Here To Go To Blog. Click Here To Go To Forum.
teamuscellular.com
1075148. USCHI
Fisketeamet i familien Pedersen startede i 2007 med sø-fiskeri. Dette ledte i 2008 til en jolle blev indkøbt - dette holdt dog kun i 2 måneder, så blev jollen skiftet ud med en Nordan 18.men dog kun i 10 måneder, så blev Uschi erhvervet - en Drago Sorocos 640 pilothouse. Vis hele min profil. Søndag den 16. august 2015. Så gik en kanon vil makrel festival 2015. Mike blev beste juniorer. Vi blev nr 2 i team. Og så på toppen af det hele blev mike nr 1 i Danmarks mester skaberne med en på 1055 gram. Sendt fr...
teamuschi.blogspot.com
1075149. Teamus Construction Company, Inc. | A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business. TEAMUS Construction Co., Inc. General Construction and Design-Build Services. To government, civic and commercial clients. 2010 TEAMUS Construction Co., Inc.
teamusco.com
1075150. TEAM US
WE'RE A POWER TROUPLE. OF IMPROVISERS, STAND-UP COMICS, AND WRITERS BASED IN CHICAGO. WE PRODUCE UNIQUE COMEDY SHOWS IN CHICAGO INCLUDING MONTHLY STAPLES: LAUGH NEAR MINIMALIST FURNITURE, BAD PEOPLE GOOD COMEDY, AND COCKTAILS and HUMOR. Jan 13, 2017. 8:30pm – 10:00pm. 20:30 – 22:00. Jan 13, 2017. 8:30pm – 10:00pm. 20:30 – 22:00. Bad People Good Comedy. Jan 13, 2017. 8:30pm – 10:00pm. 20:30 – 22:00. Jan 13, 2017. 8:30pm – 10:00pm. 20:30 – 22:00. HOSTED BY: TYLER FOWLER. SEVEN BAR and RESTAURANT. 8:30pm &n...
teamuscomedy.com
1075151. A.S.D.Cycling Team Usconio
Modulo richiesta di tesseramento. Iscrizioni per forum e ricevere le news. Campitello Matese foto 21/09/14. Abbiamo 8 visitatori e nessun utente online. L’Associazione dilettantistica sportiva Cycling Team Usconio è frutto dello spirito associativo e della volontà di un gruppo di amici, che condividono i valori propri dello sport, uniti dalla passione per il ciclismo e dall’attaccamento al proprio territorio. Una cronoscalata a suon di banda per il Memorial Filippo Tilli. Scritto da Alberta Zulli. Il gru...
teamusconio.org
1075152. teamuscorp - Home
Exciting things are coming.
teamuscorp.com
1075153. TeaMuse
You are Cordially Invited to Fashion inFusion. On behalf of Teamuse and Adagio Teas,. You are cordially invited to. Taking place throughout the month of August 2015. Tea and fashion go way back. Consider the Duchess of Bedfordshire, the dame who first made the concept of afternoon tea fashionable. She had initially conceived the idea to ward off what she called that "sinking feeling" at about 4pm, employing the armed forces of bread and butter to battle the doldrums. And try to. Read more. This year, 201...
teamuse.com
1075154. teamuse.net - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
teamuse.net
1075155. Teamuser.com
teamuser.com
1075156. Home - Teamuser.de - Netzwerktechnik - TK-Anlagen - Funkalarm / Rauchmelder
TeamUser.de - Sicher ist Sicher. Technischer Support rund um Ihre Firma. Das Netzwerk ist zu langsam? Der Internet Anschluss ist zu langsam? Sie können drucken, manchmal auch nicht? Dürfen Ihre Emails auch mal verloren gehen? Ihre Daten werden Nacht für Nacht gesichert? Oder dürfen Ihre Dateien auch mal verloren gehen? Sind Ihre Daten sicher, intern und extern? Sie warten mehr auf Ihren Rechner, anstatt zu arbeiten? Ist Ihre Firewall richtig eingestellt? Ist Ihre Antwort: weis Ich nicht genau oder nein!
teamuser.de
1075157. 中国茶叶博物馆
2015年 茶都伢儿 快乐学茶 夏令. 地址 中国浙江杭州龙井路双峰 电话 0571-87964221/87964232 传真 0571-87982096.
teamuseum.cn
1075158. Welcome to the Tea Museum
인터넷 쇼핑 사이트에서 구매 가능합니다. Http:/ www.teamuseum.kr. Http:/ www.shop.teamuseum.co.kr. 50668;기를 클릭하시면 Tea Museum. 51032; 웹사이트를 보실 수 있습니다.
teamuseum.co.kr
1075159. TeaMuse
You are Cordially Invited to Fashion inFusion. On behalf of Teamuse and Adagio Teas,. You are cordially invited to. Taking place throughout the month of August 2015. Tea and fashion go way back. Consider the Duchess of Bedfordshire, the dame who first made the concept of afternoon tea fashionable. She had initially conceived the idea to ward off what she called that "sinking feeling" at about 4pm, employing the armed forces of bread and butter to battle the doldrums. And try to. Read more. This year, 201...
teamuseum.com
1075160. 티뮤지움 쇼핑몰
티뮤지움 카페가 안국동에 오픈했습. 티뮤지움의 블랜드 23* 시리즈 출시! Black Tea Bora Bora.
teamuseum.kr
1075161. 湖南省茶叶博物馆官网
2016-09-06 湖南省茶叶博物馆 9月雅集 活动回顾. 2014-12-22 精英生活圈 茶 美人. 联系电话 0731-85181968 地址 湖南省长沙市芙蓉区隆平高科技产业园隆园一路19号 技术支持 美进网络.
teamuseumhn.com
1075162. teamusf1.com
This domain is for sale. Click here to make an offer.
teamusf1.com
1075163. Home
NORTHEAST LOUISIANAS TOP SOFTBALL TALENT PLAYS HERE. WE ARE PLEASED TO REPRESENT THE UNITED STATES FASTPITCH ASSOCIATION AS TEAM USFA. USFA IS THE FASTEST GROWING ASSOCIATION IN THE US WITH THOUSANDS OF TEAMS THROUGHOUT THE NATION. OUR SCHEDULE WILL SOON BE RELEASED SO OUR PARENTS, PLAYERS AND FRIENDS CAN FOLLOW OUR PLAY. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON. THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WORLD SERIES PARTICIPANTS. Makati City, Phillipines. Defeated Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Hong Kong,.
teamusfa.com
1075164. Team Us - Fear Us!
What's New With Us? Team Us returns to the tournament scene this Saturday! Star Wars MMO discussions underway! Photo Scavenger Hunt still tallying. Team Us Mockumentary Preview here. WoW Tournament Saturday 9/24 @ Gamer's Inn. A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying every other Sunday night @. Hodor's (RPG Roller on Misc. Page! All - Access Pass.
teamusfearus.com
1075165. USGI | Professional Excellence
Research & Analysis. Universal Strategy Group, Inc (USGI) provides world class professional services to a wide range of public and private sector clients. The members of USGI are respected and credentialed professionals with a vast portfolio of experience solving complex challenges domestically and internationally. PMP and DOD Acquisition Certified. Academic - Technical - Strategic. People - Places - Procedures. Experienced - Credentialed - Vetted.
teamusgi.com
1075166. Tactical Gear, Weapon Accessories and Military Spec Equipment from DarleyDefense.com
We're currently undergoing some maintenance to better serve your needs. If you need to place an order, have a question on an existing order, or need anything else please use the number below or any of our social media accounts to reach out. We'll be providing real time updates on status of the site via our Twitter feed below and general updates on Facebook. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your business as always.
teamusgigear.com
1075167. teamush (Boops Boops) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Oh God my newts! All Art Genres Welcome! Deviant for 2 Years. 3 Month Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». All Art Genres Welcome! DEAD GROUP* NO LONGER RUNNING. Making the Unnoticed, Noticed. Oh God my newts!
teamush.deviantart.com
1075168. Yeah Man!
This blog is dedicated to the the very beautiful and talented Usher Raymond. I love you, you have forever changed my life! Photo Post Sun, Jan. 27, 2013. Holy hell….love this pic 3. SHARE THIS POST«. Photo Post Thu, Jan. 17, 2013. For me music isn’t just about making music. It’s about life…my experiences and emotions. That’s why it’s so special to me. SHARE THIS POST«. Photo Post Thu, Dec. 27, 2012. Usher baby, yeah man! SHARE THIS POST«. Photo Post Sat, Dec. 22, 2012. SHARE THIS POST«.
teamusher.tumblr.com
1075169. TeamUsherFan's blog - Blog de TeamUsherFan - Skyrock.com
Usher ou la découverte d'un Ange 3. Admirer un artiste c'est génial mais le découvrir c'est Merveilleux. Ici tu a quelques nouvelles de Usher puis des photos , afin de te faire découvrir l'artiste que tu admire tant. Usher 3. 05/02/2011 at 2:54 PM. 08/02/2011 at 1:49 PM. Subscribe to my blog! TeamUsherFan , il faut le vivre pour le croire. Tous d'abord , la présantation du pourquoi de ce blog , Usher. N'hésite pas a lui offrir un contrat à celui qui était jusque là enfant de Choeur! 1994 , Usher. Can U H...
teamusherfan.skyrock.com
1075170. Team Usher Raymond » Who is your Voice Choice?
Fan Site for Team Usher from NBC’s The Voice. Who is your Voice Choice? Episode 4:01/Monday, March 25th, 2013. Episode 4:02/Tuesday, March 26, 2013. Episode 4:03/Monday, April 1, 2013. Episode 4:04/Tuesday, April 2, 2013. Images & Art. U got it bad. Final member for Live Playoffs. May 6, 2013. Posted In: Live Playoffs. 9492; Tags: True Colors. Vedo performing Phil Collins. May 6, 2013. Posted In: Live Playoffs. 9492; Tags: Against All Odds. Cathia in the live playoffs. May 6, 2013. May 6, 2013. First up ...
teamusherthevoice.com
1075171. www.teamusic.com
This page requires that your browser supports frames. You can access the page without frames with this link.
teamusic.com
1075172. Welcome to Tea Music
The websites for HANDS and ALL THE TEA IN CHINA are being redesigned, so in the meantime. We now return you to your normally scheduled programming. The brand spanking new album from. Is now available for purchase on iTunes (click here). On iTunes (click here). On iTunes (click here). All the Tea in China: ( www.myspace.com/alltheteainchinaband. Bass, keyboards, and vocals. Keyboards, guitar and sax. Drums, percussion and vocals. The sagacious among you may have noticed that. All the Tea in China.
teamusic.net
1075173. Музыка Чая — Интернет-магазин чая и кофе
О чае и Кофе. 18-1907 ждем на фестивале чайной культуры. Приглашаем вас провести ближайшие выходные вместе с Музыкой Чая на фестивале чайной культуры Чай как Искусство! Итоговая цена зависит от наполнения набора. Минимальная стоимость от. Итоговая цена зависит от наполнения набора. Минимальная стоимость от. Итоговая цена зависит от наполнения набора. Минимальная стоимость от. Итоговая цена зависит от наполнения набора. Минимальная стоимость от. О чае и Кофе. 2015 Музыка Чая Интернет-магазин чая и кофе.
teamusic.ru
1075174. Teamusica.com
This domain has recently been listed in the marketplace. Please click here to inquire.
teamusica.com
1075175. Blog de TeamUSID - Blog de TeamUSID - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. D de black ops. Partout dans un foyer (85). Mise à jour :. Différente map multijoueurs . Photo du montage map multijoueurs photo a. Si vous voulez faire partie de notre guilde. Voilà le formulaire si vous voulez faire. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Différente map multijoueurs . Photo du montage map multijoueurs photo a venir très prochainement ]. Je vais vous présentez un petit peu les différentes map multijoueurs . Ou poster avec :. Mode de jeu favoris? N'oublie pa...
teamusid.skyrock.com
1075176. Tea Musings
Saturday, May 2, 2015. Forty Years Later (After the Fall of Saigon). In an idyll away from a home. Those memories that have been lain. Over the years have marked me. Tossed waywardly in boats. To eventually find my way Home. Posted by cha sen. Tuesday, February 17, 2015. Now in the blessed days of more and less. When the news about time is that each day. There is less of it I know none of that. As I walk out through the early garden. Only the day and I are here with no. Without a number or a present age.
teamusings.blogspot.com
1075177. #TeamUs – Performance Elevation Consultants
Leave blank to submit.
teamusonline.com
1075178. teamusopentennis.com
teamusopentennis.com
1075179. counter strike 1.6 non steam
Jak czeba zachowac sie na serwie. 2009-08-31 00:35:06 przez bartek64. Informacje ogólne dot. Serwera. 2009-08-31 00:45:45 przez bartek64. 2009-09-06 10:40:22 przez Swiatel. Przeczytaj to zanim napiszesz podanie! 2009-08-31 00:49:09 przez bartek64. 2009-08-31 00:46:43 przez bartek64. Jak czeba sie zachowac na forum. 2009-08-31 00:30:24 przez bartek64. 2009-08-31 00:52:41 przez bartek64. 2009-08-31 00:54:12 przez bartek64. 2009-08-31 01:05:28 przez bartek64. 2009-09-17 17:03:37 przez DarK.
teamusp.pun.pl
1075180. 内蒙古时时彩_2015内蒙古时时彩官网指定入口
战旗TV Lying Man 8期循环播放. RT,为了方便帖吧玩家联机找QQ群组,在此建立此贴,征集不同平台的QQ群账号,征集完毕后,会另开一帖放置顶或精华区,一般每3 6个月更新一次 要求 1. 群号码 219387070 群名 植物大战僵尸内蒙古时时彩 平台 ps4. 内蒙古时时彩吧 吧规 及 问题解答贴. 之前不小心设置了不知道什么 大概是viedeo的 第一个 第二次启动游戏就这样了,然后重装游戏也还是这样, 求大神帮忙! 怎么能落后与他们呢 顶着压力 我把这水楼建起来了 吧主们可以理解我的苦心吧. 愿逝者安息 [ 捂心 ]. 天津塘沽开发区某加油站发生爆⋯⋯虽然感觉太水了点 不过还是尽可能的想让多点人知道 去关注这件事并对受难者给予一些帮助 这里是从一个. 当你在游戏中的时候,内蒙古时时彩突然卡一下,过了一会,弹出来个 你必须登录origin才能继续 .然后我就退了。 这游戏不是网游吗 怎么还收费下载 求解还有,怎么买 具体价格是多少游戏内的收费项目都有什么. 免费试玩了一下 感觉不错 想买正版 求便宜的淘宝家链接. 这游戏某宝卖90几 可以入吗 可是我看橘子上半价 哪个划算.
teamussa.com
1075181. USS Technicians
teamussdb.com
1075182. Home
teamusstorage.com
1075183. Blog de teamUSTD-14 - USTD hand -14ans ! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Vou ete sur un blog particulieremen particulier car il kontin kel ke foto trei touchante ei trei . . . komen dire ki pourei provokei dei choke fisike . . ! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Alias Bosniak, le coach. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :.
teamustd-14.skyrock.com
1075184. Teamusup | Bedrijfsadviesbureau
Stockfoto’s en fotografie. Logo, huisstijl en drukwerk. Teamusup is een bedrijfsadviesbureau gericht op flexibele support voor het MKB op het gebied van marketing, sales en internet. Bekijk de meest recent uitgevoerde projecten zoals bijvoorbeeld de nieuwe responsive en mobielvriendelijke Wordpress websites voor Expro IT en De Stuurman Consultancy. Klanten aan het woord. Wat klanten vertellen over Teamusup. Aan het werk voor. 10 handige WordPress Plugins. Creatief met de 404 pagina? Tel: 053 434 1891.
teamusup.nl
1075185. Beschermde Blog › Inloggen
Https:/ teamusup.wordpress.com/. Is door de eigenaar als privé gemarkeerd. Als je bent uitgenodigd om deze site te bekijken, kun je hieronder inloggen. Lees meer over privacyinstellingen. Larr; Terug naar WordPress.com.
teamusup.wordpress.com
1075186. Team USZA | Animal Miracle Network: Home
Team USZA Animal Miracle Network is a non-profit wish granting organization founded on the premise that seriously ill children regardless of race, color creed, religion, or economic status, should be allowed an experience of a lifetime in the form of a favorite wish. Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. Guardians of the Children. Granting wishes is ageless.a 76 year old man, who had only 3 months to live, able to love a baby tiger&...
teamusza.usza.us
1075187. TEAM UT - Super Bowl XLI Experience
TEAM UT - Super Bowl XLI Experience. Saturday (February 3rd) -. Friday (February 2nd) -. The TEAM had the opportnity to work the NFL host committee "VIP gala" Friday night after they arrived in Miami. The TEAM took place in one of the biggest events of Super Bowl weekend. Each member took something away from the experience as they worked side by side with the full-time Super Bowl Host Committee staff to manage the logistics and operations of the evening. TEAM UT on TV! The TEAM (from left to right).
teamut.blogspot.com
1075188. ドライバーやダンサーなどの専門職に就くための資格取得
teamut.com
1075189. Team Ullevål&Tåsen: Sammen om motivasjon og mål!
Sammen om motivasjon og mål! Mandager kl. 19.00 Har du et mål om å gå skirenn til vinteren? Komme i bedre form? Eller bare forbedre teknikken din for å få mer glede ut av skiturene? Takk for dette sensommer-semesteret! Takk for dette semesteret med løpegruppe og sterkUTE! Vi fortsetter høsten med 4 ganger trappeløp i kollen og 4 ganger elghufs i motbakke. 11. okt, 18. okt, 25. okt og […]. Vi starter opp igjen! Bli med på vårens Teamut grupper: Løping, Trappeløp og SterkUTE! I helgen har de deltatt i Nord...
teamut.no
1075190. Team UTA – United Taekwondo Alliance
Team Fee’s / Air travel. Passport/ Visa’s/ Air Travel. 2015 National Team Members. Stay tuned. We have new invites to attend tournametns in Canada and the Netherlands! Subscribe today to receive or TeamUTA updates via your e-mail address. Enter your email address:. Team Fee’s / Air travel. Passport/ Visa’s/ Air Travel. 2015 National Team Members. Masters Black Belt camp. Important ITF Information please read. Hotel Registration for World Championships. Flight Info to Italia.
teamuta.org
1075191. teamutah.com - This website is for sale! - teamutah Resources and Information.
The domain teamutah.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
teamutah.com
1075192. 進学支援を条件に看護師が求人を探すために必要なあるサービス
コンサルタント コンシェルジュ パートナー とも呼ばれますが、上記サポートの位置づけは共通しています。 しかし、 合う 合わない は人から言われて決められるものではありません。
teamutahdiscgolf.com
1075193. Team Utah Homes
Click here to Search All Properties. 3 Bed, 5 Bath, Built 1991. 4 Bed, 3 Bath, Built 2005. 6 Bed, 4 Bath, Built 2013. 4 Bed, 3 Bath, Built 2004. 3 Bed, 3 Bath, Built 2006. 5 Bed, 3 Bath, Built 1972. 4 Bed, 4 Bath, Built 1998. 6 Bed, 4 Bath, Built 2003. 4 Bed, 4 Bath, Built 1983. 3 Bed, 4 Bath, Built 2015. 5 Bed, 4 Bath, Built 1996. 5 Bed, 5 Bath, Built 2011. 3 Bed, 3 Bath, Built 1939. 3 Bed, 2 Bath, Built 1904. 4 Bed, 2 Bath, Built 1951. 3 Bed, 2 Bath, Built 1939. 4 Bed, 3 Bath, Built 1995. Large Photos,...
teamutahhomes.com
1075194. Team Utah Idaho
TEAM UTAH IDAHO - NKF U.S. TRANSPLANT GAMES 2008. JUNE 11-16, 2008 PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA. Current page : Home. WELCOME to TEAM UTAH-IDAHO! WEB SITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
teamutahidaho.com
1075195. Home
The next Transplant Games is June 10-15, 2016 in Cleveland, OH. If you plan on participating please contact us. Reigning Team Champions of the Transplant games of americ. Any organ or bone marrow transplant recipient or living donor who is at least six months out from transplantation or donation may participate. Become a donor today! One donor can save many lives.
teamutahidaho.org
1075196. Web Page Under Construction
This Site is Under Construction and Coming Soon. If you are the owner of this site, please login to your Network Solutions Account. To configure this website. To learn more about Network. Best-in-class hosting offerings, visit www.networksolutions.com.
teamutahlaw.com
1075197. Team Utah Div I News (U-17 & U-19)
Team Utah Div I News (U-17 and U-19). Friday, September 5, 2008. Time to kick off the new year. Site: Dumke Field, Westminster College 1840 S. 1300 East SLC, UT 84105. Time: (Check-in begins at 4:30PM.). 1 NO lacrosse balls allowed in the facility until the preceding soccer event has concluded and the soccer fans/players have cleared the facility. technically we don't have the field until 5:00 PM so please don't interfere with the group ahead of us in any way. 6We do not allow Sports Drinks on the field ...
teamutahu19.blogspot.com
1075198. Team Utan Gränser | Runt Vättern till förmån för Läkare Utan Gränser
Runt Vättern till förmån för Läkare Utan Gränser. Vätternrundan avklarad och målet uppnått! Vätternrundan avklarad och målet uppnått! Vi kan nu konstatera att Team Utan Gränsers första år blev en succé! Syftet med vår runda, förutom att samla in pengar till Läkare Utan Gränser. Var ju trots allt att vi ska ta oss runt sjön på ett säkert och trevligt sätt. Kl 0608 på lördagsmorgonen gick starten och de 41 cyklisterna rullade ut ur Motala i ett fantastiskt väder, dock med lite motvind ner mot Jönköping&#46...
teamutangranser.se