SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 8 / 48 / (1116412 - 1116466)

1116412. Technical Bulletins
tech.slupik.com
1116413. Small Improvements | Tech blog
Running TeamCity on Kubernetes. April 9, 2015. April 9, 2015. Kubernetes – κυβερνήτης (kyvernítis) m. Governor (leader of a region or state). Nautical) captain, skipper. Pilot (of an aircraft). We already experimented with CoreOS for our internal logging system. Although we liked it, we were quite curious how a cluster setup with Kubernetes (K8S if you like) performs. The setup of a Kubernetes cluster on the Google Cloud Platform is quite easy (and fast as a Google engineer will happily demonstrate.
tech.small-improvements.com
1116414. Technology Gird, Microsoft, Data Base, .Net, ASP.NET, C#.net
Debugging Tools for Windows 8.1. Last Posted By Raffy. To know who and when index was created or deleted. Created in Data Base. Last Posted By Raffy. MSSQL is case-insensitive by default. Created in Data Base. Last Posted By Raffy. Sizing Your Transaction Log. Created in Data Base. Last Posted By Raffy. Plan cache and optimizing for adhoc workloads. Created in Data Base. Last Posted By Raffy. SQL SERVER â 2008 â Optimize for Ad hoc Workloads â Advance Performance Optimiza. Created in Data Base.
tech.smargrid.com
1116415. Coming Soon
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor.
tech.smarpshare.com
1116416. smartFOCUS Digital Tech
Wednesday, 2 December 2009. Testers Heads Up Display. In 2008 I was fortunate to be invited to the Google Test Automation Conference 2008 in Seattle, USA. One of the talks I was most looking forward to was a talk by James Whittaker on the Future of Testing. The Tests Heads Up Display was first created to compliment the reporting of our Performance Reporting. Project that was worked on by David Henderson and myself. A lot of this is possible with very little effort because our application lives within a b...
tech.smartfocusdigital.com
1116417. SmartZone BD - অ্যান্ড্রয়েড টিপস , রিভিউ ও টিউটোরিয়াল - A open technology blog that helps always for you and providing tutorial for your android device , as well as technical support
প রথম প ত. প রত ব দন. তথ য-প রয ক ত. ক স টম রম. ব জ র ৫ হ জ র ট ক দ ম র ভ তর থ ক কয় কট স ম র টফ ন. বর তম ন স ম র টফ ন ব জ র র ১০ থ ক ১৫ হ জ র র মধ য স র ১৫ট স ম র টফ ন. অব শ ব স য ম ল য ওয় ল টন র ২ গ গ ব ইট র য ম র স ম র টফ ন Primo RM2. এব র ম ত র ২৬০০ ট ক য় স ম ফন র অ য ন ড রয ড স ম র টফ ন. Walton Walpad 10X hands on review ( এক সক ল স ভ র ভ উ ). Walton Primo GM Mini স ম র টফ ন র ফ ল হ য ন ডস অন র ভ উ ( ব স ত র ত দ খ ন ন এখ ন ). ব জ র ৫ হ জ র ট ক দ ম র ভ তর থ ক কয় কট স ম র টফ ন. July 11, 2015. প রত ব দন.
tech.smartzonebd.com
1116418. TECHsme.sk | Najčítanejšie správy o vede a technike
English news - Spectator. Magyar hírek - UjSzó. Prílohy a sekcie denníka SME. Napizzu.sk (donáška pizze). Zlatý fond (aj e-knihy). SME knihy a DVD. Všetko zo sveta vedy a techniky. Tajomstvo hrobky Tutanchamóna pokračuje, môžu za ňou byť ďalšie komnaty. Za hrobkou v podstate bezvýznamného kráľa sa môže nachádzať posledné miesto odpočinku jednej z najznámejších kráľovien. Koralove útesy vieme zachrániť, ak ich budeme počúvať. Vedci dokážu skúmať ťažko prístupný podmorský svet pomocou zvukov. Aká je najrýc...
tech.sme.sk
1116419. Prem's Tech Blog
Oct 7, 2014. Disable Couchbase Server during system startup in Windows. Sep 3, 2014. Disable Couchbase Server during system startup in Ubuntu.
tech.smileprem.com
1116420. Mac OS X Server
Welcome to Mac OS X Server. Please select from these available web services. No web services are available at this time. Send and receive email wherever you are. Synchronize with iCal and manage your schedule. Track real-time updates for all wikis and blogs. Collaborate with online document creation, editing, and comments. Publish text, pictures, and podcasts in an online journal. Automate and manage email using rules you create. Access all your web services with a single password you choose.
tech.smokyvalley.org
1116421. SMS-For-Alle.com
This is a subscription to receive mobile SMS alerts. Up to 1 premium message per month at 30 kr per month. Customer Support: 80019742 kundeservice@sms-for-alle.com. Send the word STOPP. To 2104 to cancel your subscription. This service is provided by:. Glass Mobile • Trade #: 50185-20 • Torgbygget • Nydalsveien 33 • Postboks 4814 Nydalen • 0484 Oslo Norway. Customer support: 80019742 kundeservice@sms-for-alle.com. Or by phone at: 80019742.
tech.sms-for-alle.com
1116422. Jerisys POSBACKEND
Having Trouble signing in? To reset your password, enter the email address you use to sign in to the system. This is the email address associated with your account. You will received the email contain the information on how to reset password shortly. Novi Pos v3.0.1.
tech.sn
1116423. Journal of Nuclear Medicine Technology
Journal of Nuclear Medicine Technology. Skip to main page content. Ad and Sponsorship Opportunities. Reprints and Bulk Subscriptions. JNMT is seeking applicants for the position of editor-in-chief. To request application materials, please contact salexand@snmmi.org. JNMT Ahead of Print. August 13, 2015. SNMMI Annual Meeting Abstracts. THIS MONTH IN JNMT. A Student Perspective on a Data Acquisition Project. I-MIBG Imaging: Patient Preparation and Technologist’s Role. The Appearance of Maffucci Syndrome on.
tech.snmjournals.org
1116424. Snoddad.com
Welcome to my site! Pretty cool, ain't it? Now with more https! Pages on this site:. Problems with the site? Contact the Webmaster at Webmaster@snoddad.com. Hosted on a Raspberry Pi!
tech.snoddad.com
1116425. Index of /
Apache Server at tech.so-yana.com Port 80.
tech.so-yana.com
1116426. sobriquet Tech
May 31, 2014 at 12:32 pm · Filed under News. If you work in anywhere even vaguely related to the tech industry, and haven’t been living under a very large rock, you probably know already that TrueCrypt has been declared dead. TrueCrypt Homepage as of May 31, 2014. I’ve been holding off writing anything about this until a little more information came to light, and while things still aren’t overly clear, it seems like a good time to dispel a little paranoia. Hackers managed to take control of the website, ...
tech.sobriquet.net
1116427. Welcome to SOFT-GAME Webmaster's Home
홈페이지 제작에 관한 등급. 정통부, 25만개업체 개인정보보호 실태조사. 서버 사용량 통계 기능 추가. 88낚시에서 제공한[ID/PW] http:/ www.manuh.co.kr/. FFM 모바일 동영상 서버. Mcashco.kr 관리자 페이지.
tech.soft-game.com
1116428. 最新最全的软件技术文章和软件方案_技术方案_中国软件网
一、OGNL表达式基础知识1. 示例 第一个OGNL程序2. 示例 上下文环境中使用OGNL3. 示例 使用. ArcSDE10.x for Oracle的客户端直连配置问题. 解读 刀片 Linux 方程式. IP SAN的 大财富 蕴藏在非核心应用的长尾中. 近日,微软发布了Windows Embedded Compact 7 以下简称WEC7 的Public Community Technology. Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 让娱乐触手可及. 背景SQLite 是一个非常流行的嵌入式数据库,它提供了一个清爽的 SQL 接口,相当小的内存占用. Micro Framework 3.0模拟器改造. Micro Framework 3.0的SDK去年十月份就已经发布了,本打算在该SDK发布之后就把我以前开发的,. I2C总线的模拟器的.Net Micro Framework实现. Ruby On Rails与Jdon Framework架构比较. IE7搞瘫部分IM软件 QQ MSN 雅虎通幸免于难. XdSe cX Team PROFTPD 配置文档.
tech.soft6.com
1116429. Top - tech.softagency.net
VMware/How to open firewall for ntp server on ESXi5.0. VMware/How to create ESXi5.0 ISO image with LSI 3ware 9750 SAS driver. ソフトエイジェンシー 技術情報 †. Http:/ www.softagency.co.jp/. Http:/ www.debian.org/. Last-modified: 2010-01-15 (金) 18:42:32 (2037d). PukiWiki 1.4.7. Based on "PukiWiki" 1.3 by yu-ji. HTML convert time: 0.027 sec.
tech.softagency.net
1116430. Soledad Unified Technology Department
Soledad Unified Technology Department. End-Of-Year Device Power Off. How to Create Apple ID for Staff. Report iPad Lost or Stolen. Create Apple ID Guide. Report iPad Lost or Stolen. Reset Apple ID Password. IPad 1:1 Deployment at Soledad High. Click for information on how to finish setting up your iPad. Click for information on iPad insurance and to enroll. Here is the video shown during the iPad 1:1 Deployment sessions:. Theme: Spacious by ThemeGrill.
tech.soledadusd.org
1116431. start - Solin Expertise Center
Technical tales and documentation created by and used by the Solin. And other Open Source Software we haved stumbled upon. Tales of our Ruby On Rails. In depth knowledge about the php-based content management system Typo3, especially extension programming. Take a ride from. Access to MySQL, and more, in our databases. Section. There is also a lot of database stuff in the Linux section. Everything from css, (x)html and javascript to the many. Oddities. In short: web development. It's called Clojure.
tech.solin.eu
1116432. Index of /
tech.solu-soft.com
1116433. Index of /
tech.solusofttech.com
1116434. songlw.com
tech.songlw.com
1116435. SOQKO Digital | Technology Solutions
Skip to main content. We write our own code. When necessary we will get other code and customize to our clients' needs. Graphic and web design. Hello, I'm an example of a slide caption. Powerful Theme Options Panel. Improve your existing software. Built on Stable Frameworks. View all services →. BEGIN SELLING SUCCESSFULLY ONLINE NOW! We provide Network Installation, Management and data backup services for companies. By Leveraging Microsoft SharePoint solutions we make it easier for people to work together.
tech.soqko.com
1116436. Soronthar's Software Development Diary
Soronthar's Software Development Diary. Collection of Random Thoughts and Essays on Software Development. What does Agile means? My point of view). February 25, 2010 11:02 AM. As I said somewhere else in this site. I'm passionate when it comes to programming, seeing it as a craft to be perfected. It is no surprise, then, that I became a confessed Agilist. Something happened today that made me think about what I think is the meaning to be Agile. The quick answer would be "To value the Agile Manifesto.
tech.soronthar.com
1116437. 南方网科技频道_广东科技创新的权威主流媒体
IBM报告 国内七成 程序猿 年龄小于30岁. 惠州市委书记 让人才引得进 留得住 用得上. 惠州市长 1 6 N 文件 近年含金量最高. 科学中心 科学知识 玩 出来. 只有一个时刻会让他突然亢奋起来 那就是漏洞被 逮 住的时候。 王飞雪 研制出 北斗一号 导航地面关键设备. 成果名称 生物科技园的专业孵化能力升级- 生物制药公共服务平台的建设 完成人员 许旭君,赵培静,夏枫耿,梁淑娃,张水明,明飞平,杨冠东,黄乐天,张玮亮,胡海艳 登记日期 2014-05-27 00:00:00.0 成果摘要 项目建成的生物制药技术平台和服务体系形成了规模化、专业化生物科技成果转化链,提高了生物科技园的孵化能力,满足企业的技 术需求,降低研发成本。 文化部 拉黑 120首网络歌曲 张震岳许嵩上榜. 宇宙正在 老去 越来越暗 数十亿年后彻底熄灭. 在对世界上最大几个天文望远镜的观测结果进行分析汇总后,一个国际研究小组发现宇宙正在慢慢 衰老 ,随着时间的流逝亮度越来越低,数十亿年后甚至会彻底 熄灭。 抓拍 濒死 恒星的最后一面 冰火两重天之吻. 盘点 宇宙十大绝美星系 宇宙之眼 震撼无比.
tech.southcn.com
1116438. Getting Started
It's easy to get started creating your website. Knowing some of the basics will help. What is a Content Management System? A content management system is software that allows you to create and manage webpages easily by separating the creation of your content from the mechanics required to present it on the web. In this site, the content is stored in a. The look and feel are created by a. Software brings together the template and the content to create web pages. The new article interface gives you a lot o...
tech.soveps-ci.com
1116439. The Ape Grid | Technology at Space Ape Games
Technology at Space Ape Games. Space Ape Live Ops Boot Camp. December 7, 2016. December 8, 2016. We spend a lot of time swapping notes with other game developers about one thing or another, but by far, the most common questions we get are about Live Ops. How are our teams organised? What tools and tech did we build vs buy? How impactful is it really? How do we avoid cannibalisation screwing up an already successful game? What stats do we track? How transferable is what we do to other genres? Live Ops Lea...
tech.spaceapegames.com
1116440. Spaceempires.net
Play By Web 2. Play By Web 2. All SpaceEmpires.net News. SpaceEmpires.net ModWorks News. SpaceEmpires.net Site News. Search SE.net Portal. Fyron's Quadrant Mod 5. SE4 Image Mod Mirror. SE4 Players D&D Group. King of the Hill Tournament. SE4 Modding 101 Tutorial. Play by Committee 3. SF Star Wars Mod. Space Food Empires Mod. Space Empires IV Classic. Space Empires IV Gold. On Sunday, April 12th @ 4:54 am GMT (1990 reads). Http:/ spaceempires.net/downloads-file-957.html. Try it out here:. On Monday, August...
tech.spaceempires.net
1116441. Spark-Lab Engineer's Blog|スパーク・ラボ株式会社のエンジニアブログ
Spark-Lab Engineer's Blog. Continue reading →. Continue reading →. Continue reading →. Labo Dayについては別エントリに譲るとして、今回は、携帯サイトをPHP(特にCakePHP)で作る際にとても重宝する Ktai Library. Continue reading →. Continue reading →.
tech.spark-lab.com
1116442. Organic Fruits and Vegetables to your Doorstep - Technology
Tips & Tricks. Organic Fruits and Vegetables to your Doorstep. Nanit Baby Monitor provides great Parenting Experience. Now Chat with your friend Poncho Cat. Fine Dine with Fine Dine Menu Restaurant APP. Never Lose your Photos keep it with Space Monkey. Organic Fruits and Vegetables to your Doorstep. On July 16, 2016. Farming Colors adds colors to the life of Farmers and the Consumers by providing organic. Nanit Baby Monitor provides great Parenting Experience. On June 20, 2016. On May 15, 2016. An intera...
tech.sparksoftwaresolutions.in
1116443. Special News
News about special categories. Adobe stops development for Mobile Flash. Today Adobe announced that the company will stop the development for the Mobile Flash Player. Apple already banned Flash from the iPhone and iPad devices, because the Flash plugin is too heavy and uses too much battery power. Android and Windows Phone still have a Flash Plugin available. Subscribe to the comments on this post. ISP’s exaggerate prices data traffic. This research has concluded that the costs for data traffic are only ...
tech.specnews.net
1116444. tech.speedspiti.com • Index page
Your Source for Learning the New Web. Last visit was: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 am. It is currently Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 am. All times are UTC. Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:21 pm. Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:41 pm. UTF and Greek Encoding. UTF and HTML/text files. Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:30 am. PHP, MySQL and UTF. Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:46 am. Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:06 pm. SQL, MySQL, Relational Databases. Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 am. Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:22 pm. Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:18 am. Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:35 am. All times are UTC.
tech.speedspiti.com
1116445. Speedway Schools Help Desk
tech.speedway.k12.in.us
1116446. Tech
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. February 18, 2012. A street chalkboard encouraged me to friend a deli on Facebook today. Why? So I could hear about the deli’s latest deals. Later, I went to the gym and a tv screen encouraged me to “get connected” with the gym on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Foursquare. Remember when social networks, were about, you know, being social with your friends? In it there’s a key passage:. In contrast to Facebook, Long believes Pinterest is a refuge from relatio...
tech.spencerlucian.com
1116447. Spherinet-Technology
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Travel template. Powered by Blogger.
tech.spherinet.com
1116448. Logiciels de gestion en ligne
Accueil (Voir les démonstrations). Gestion des codes datamatrix pour la traçabilité des médicaments . Identification par QR Code. Parcs de matériels en maintenance et en location . Logiciel pour les chauffagistes. Plannings, interventions, dépannages, maintenances . Logiciel de gestion du sav. GMAO, réparations, maintenance, plannings, documentations, mobilité . Gestion des factures et règlements fournisseurs en ligne . Gestion des prêts de matériels. Gestion des contrats de location. Sur smartphone, tab...
tech.sphinx-manager.fr
1116449. Unknown address
No website is configured to this address.
tech.spinningthinking.de
1116450. ABCServer
tech.spmmf.com
1116451. The Tech Zone - Blogger Hints and Tips
The Tech Zone - Blogger Hints and Tips. A Tech Blog focusing on Google's Blogger Blogging System and various other tech related stuff. Sunday, 9 December 2012. How to Remove Unwanted Ads and Links from your Blog. Over in the Blogger Support Forums. Were seeing more and more reports from users complaining about unwanted ads and links appearing on their Blogs. This article will help explain why this is happening and how you can fix it. Monday, 19 November 2012. Personally Im somewhere in the middle. We see...
tech.spoilertv.com
1116452. Domain Default page
If you are seeing this message, the website for is not available at this time. If you are the owner of this website, one of the following things may be occurring:. You have not put any content on your website. Your provider has suspended this page. Please login to to receive instructions on setting up your website. This website was created using our Parallels Plesk product. We offer a full line of Billing, Sitebuilder and cloud computing tools. Please visit www.parallels.com. To find out more information.
tech.sportarredousa.com
1116453. Spot Cool Stuff | Technology & Gadgets
The 5 Best Products in Amazon’s Wearable Tech Store. Smartwatches, clip-on cameras and activity trackers. Full-Featured Smartphone" class="title" An Affordable and. A review of the LG Optimus L90. The 3 Best Laptop Computers Under $300. Reviews of the Acer C720, HP Chromebook 14 and Gateway LT41P04u. Learn Trick and Special Effect Photography. Evan Sharboneau’s cool photography e-course. Small Package. Big Streaming Media. The surprisingly cool, inexpensive Roku 3. Kanex Multi-Sync Bluetooth Keyboard.
tech.spotcoolstuff.com
1116454. SpringCard TechZone
Articles and blog from SpringCard developers and R&D team about smartcards, NFC, RFID, and more. CSB6 Family : Firmware Upgrade Procedure. K663 Family : Firmware Upgrade Procedure. H663/H512 Families : Firmware Upgrade Procedure. S663 Family : Firmware Upgrade Procedure. E663 Family : Firmware Upgrade Procedure. Changelog ‘SpringProx’ (PC/SC and Legacy couplers). Changelog ‘IWM2′ (FunkyGate, /RDR, RFID Scanner). Welcome to the SpringCard Tech Zone! The idea with SpringCard Tech Zone.
tech.springcard.com
1116455. The World of Spryker Systems
The World of Spryker Systems. Shop Technology for fast growing online first Companies. Retail 2025: What retail? Retail 2025: What retail? At years and as always it is time to get the glass ball out. What happens with the many retailers and brands in the next years. What is the. When we designed Spryker, our goal was to create an architecture that works well for small Taskforce-like teams as well as big clients with. Sep 26, 2016. The Faustian Pact between manufacturers and Amazon or The Manufact.
tech.spryker.com
1116456. my experiments with technology
My experiments with technology. Friday, June 19, 2015. Teradata Data type abbreviation - described. Teradata data types (as reported in DBC.Columns.ColumnType can be cryptic and not always easy to remember. Here's a ready reckoner -. INTERVAL DAY TO HOUR. INTERVAL DAY TO MINUTE. INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND. INTERVAL HOUR TO MINUTE. INTERVAL HOUR TO SECOND. INTERVAL MINUTE TO SECOND. PERIOD(TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE). PERIOD(TIME WITH TIME ZONE). TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE. TIME WITH TIME ZONE. A completely manag...
tech.sraghav.in
1116457. Tech | තාක්ෂණය සිංහලෙන්
ParseInt(jQuery('#bwg current image key').val() - iterator() % data.length : data.length - 1, data);". Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna . Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some . Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. . Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna . August 20, 2015. August 20, 2015.
tech.srimedialk.info
1116458. a Technical Life
Monday, July 4, 2011. HOW TO AVOID] kernel: possible SYN flooding on port 80. Sending cookies. Sometime back, one of the servers I work on, frequently faced an outage of web services. On investigating, I found that it had something creeping up in it's logs. Something which read -. Kernel: possible SYN flooding on port 80. Sending cookies. It looked like a Denial of service attack. It was evident that I needed to beef up security! Avoiding a DDOS attack on a web server. Then I followed these quick steps -.
tech.srinaths.com
1116459. TechKnowledge Solutions
This Website is currently. Thank you for your interest. Please do visit us again. Contact us: satya@srisatya.net.
tech.srisatya.net
1116460. Salem Radio Network -- Programming That Delivers
Note: Please continue to check back for more updated Starguide Technical support information. We'll be adding more tips and documents as they are created!
tech.srnradio.com
1116461. Technology | Technology Blog
November 17, 2014. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
tech.srnsoft.com
1116462. SSCTECHNOLOGYDEPT
tech.ssccardinals.org
1116463. ssszrc.com
tech.ssszrc.com
1116464. www.95zz11.com_www.617888.com首页
我国首部网约车管理办法施行,严把网约车司机和平台准入 门槛 ;国家卫生计生委新规要求完善医疗安全管理,明确医疗质量管理责任;800公里以下短途航线票. 近日,有媒体报道,马铃薯全粉高出面粉两倍以上的价格劣势,是马铃薯主食产业化 雷声大雨点小 的主因。 科学家们警告称,随着地球日益变暖,冰帽不断融化,海平面不断上升,天气反复无常,极端天气不时 来访 这些可能导致另一个威胁日益迫近:新旧疾病会在. 10月30日至11月1日,2016世界物联网博览会在无锡举行,这三天,全世界的目光都聚焦在了无锡! 由无锡 感知 世界 绘就 环保物联网 产业新蓝图. 由无锡 感知 世界 绘就 环保物联网 产业新蓝图. 论坛以 物联网技术在环保领域的创新与应用 为议题,围绕环保物联网的政策走向分析、需求. 你信吗 不掉进预算大幅被砍的 坑 有门道. 你信吗 不掉进预算大幅被砍的 坑 有门道. Www95zz11.com www.617888.com. 由无锡 感知 世界 绘就 环保物联网 产业新蓝图. 全球 电力高铁 从 一带一路 起步. 微软更新 视窗 操作系统 引入3D功能. 魏少军 可重构计算芯片将助 中国芯 弯道超车.
tech.sswitt.com
1116465. 公司不存在_商通网
160; 公司不存在(Not Found). 160;   • 确保浏览器的地址栏中显示的网站地址的拼写和格式正确无误。 160;   • 如果通过单击链接而到达了该网页,请与网站管理员联系,通知他们该链接的格式不正确。 160;   • 单击 后退. 160;  产品索引. 160;  公司索引. 160;  b2b网站大全.
tech.st5.com
1116466. TechATState - Technology Empowering U.S. Diplomacy and Development
Technology Empowering U.S. Diplomacy and Development. Civil Society 2.0. Videos of Recent Events. EdTech Keynote by Lila Ibrahim, President of Coursera. EdTech Ignite - Moonshots in Education by James Sanders. EdTech Opening Remarks by Assistant Secretary of State Evan Ryan. See Tech@State's YouTube Channel. 160;for videos of all past events. Posted a blog post. Mobile Diplomacy - Presentations. Oct 10, 2014. Posted a blog post. Perspectives on Mobile Diplomacy- Speaker Bios. Sep 30, 2014. Sep 23, 2014.
tech.state.gov