SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 8 / 50 / (1122254 - 1122308)

1122254. Tech Blog
Aasis Vinayak's Blog. Some crazy Google suggestions. Google offers keyword suggestions so that you could complete your query much faster. In this edition of techblog, we look at some of the common suggestions given by the search engine giant. Let’s start with some common (? Doubts :       If you have not watched Lost, you. Top 5 PlayStation 3 games. Watch Star Wars in Linux Terminal. The Big Bang Theory : Original Unaired pilot. Some crazy Google suggestions. Java Exceptions : Tree. This segment covers J...
techblog.aasisvinayak.com
1122255. tech it easy
IOS WiFi Network Selection. It's a shame that iOS doesn't have a provision to set priority on WiFi networks. In case there are multiple networks available, there is no guarantee that the strongest network will be chosen. In my case it was between optimumwifi. The public network and my private network. My iPhone would always prefer connecting to the weaker network. How annoying! So I renamed my private network to optimulwifi. Just to make it appear before optimumwifi. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
techblog.abhinavsrivastava.com
1122256. Adams NetWorks Tech Talk
Wednesday, June 17, 2015. Beware of the messages that try to trick you into divulging your email credentials. Below is an example of such a message with a link to a webpage hosted on another provider (who has been notified of the fraudulent page). Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 3:16 PM. Subject: Notification (Treat Urgent). With regards to Webmail ongoing maintenance. Some of your important messages were queued on our mail server. Please Click here to view or download your pending messages. Monday, June ...
techblog.adams.net
1122257. Adam’s Tech Blog
Adam’s Tech Blog. July 22nd, 2011. Available on a number of relevant websites. In the meantime, however, here are a few brief points on Clear wireless service as it relates to its main competitors. Osama Bin Laden is Dead! May 1st, 2011. This is great news for America! Visit CNN’s story here. Unstall McAfee Total Protection from Windows Home Server (WHS). November 17th, 2009. Here is a link to the uninstaller. In case the one mentioned below is not working. June 26, 2009. Microsoft Windows Home Server.
techblog.admo.net
1122258. TechBlog - hit problem | solve problem | persist solution
Hit problem solve problem persist solution. Copying/moving a Git repository including all branches to a new remote repository. Please note: this is written from the perspective of using the Git Bash shell. Clone the repository to be copied into a new location to ensure it is a fresh checkout. Git clone old-repo-url checkout-location. Into checkout-location, and run the following to checkout all branches from the remote:. For remote in `git branch -r grep -v HEAD`; do git checkout - track $remote; done.
techblog.adrianlowdon.co.uk
1122259. AIMMS Tech blog
Styling elements in a table using annotations. Posted on July 31, 2015. The AIMMS WebUI pivot table displays all numbers, including zeros, always in light blue and on a white background. However, HTML allows us to style each cell in a grid individually to communicate more effectively. How can we leverage this power of communication in an easy to use manner? Continue reading ». This entry was posted in Intermediate. July 31, 2015. Tweaking the WebUI linechart widget using CSS. Posted on June 01, 2015.
techblog.aimms.com
1122260. Ne dashurojme teknologji
Krijohet shfletuesi i ri. Këto gjëra nuk duhet ti praktikoni në Instagram. Rrezikohen miliona telefona Android nga një virus i ri. Celulari yt në rrezik! Ja virusi që kërcënon. Samsung sjell smartfonë që rimbushen me wireless. Kërkesa e kim Kardashian ka sjellë një ndryshim të madh në Twitter. Shpiket telefoni i parë inteligjent me ekran antibakterial (Video). Në ekranet e Hollywood-it një film i krijuar i gjithi me emoji. Fotot e para të iPhone të ri, del në shtator. Laquo; i mëparshëm.
techblog.al
1122261. Kuamit's Technical Blog
Kuamit's Technical Blog. Json Services 0.3.2 Released. Json Services is a web services framework that intended to make the creation and consumption of SOA based applications easier and more efficient. Json Services framework is built using the .NET framework 4.0 and depends heavily on reflection features of .NET, it depends on the great Json.NET library for serialization. Json Services framework is intended to be simple and efficient and can be consumed using a wide range of clients, including JavaScript?
techblog.alkumait.net
1122262. Home
Acclaimed Multimedia and Branding Solutions. Sat August 15, 2015. Created on Sunday, 26 April 2015 20:55. For the most part, all smartphones are capable of doing the same things. What makes one device more suited to some purposes than others typically comes down to the user interface and the ergonomics. Read more: Which Phone? Created on Tuesday, 07 April 2015 23:02. Read more: Silent Killers. Created on Monday, 23 February 2015 10:52. Hackers have found a way to steal fingerprints?
techblog.allpraisemedia.com
1122263. Al Young Studios™
Women of the Bible. Heroes of the Book of Mormon. Pioneers of the American West. Fine Art Oil Painting Gallery and Print Collections. The Storybook Home Journal. Bimonthly literary publication since 2000. Historical narrative published in 2009. Colonial American fiction series since 2008. Middot; Privacy Policy and FAQ. Page loaded August 14, 2015 - 5:47:04am. Middot; Fine Art Gallery. Middot; Fine Art Photography. Middot; BenHaven Archives.
techblog.alyoung.com
1122264. Amphora Research Systems - Technical Blog
8220;Clean in Business” Google Community. On January 22, 2014, in Company stuff. Following on from the interest in the Clean Language presentation, We’ve started a Google group for Clean Language. In Business which people might be interested in https:/ plus.google.com/communities/100438077387632793745. Notably I’ve got some of my colleagues to join, so if you’ve got specific questions about what we do, it should get perspectives from people other than just me. Which I think is important. Couldn’t f...
techblog.amphora-research.com
1122265. Andrea Inglese
Techblog - Andrea Inglese. IT, frammentazione e innovazione tecnica. Pubblicato da Andrea Inglese. On giovedì 6 agosto 2015. Qualche giorno fa un mio collega a pranzo mi ha fatto una considerazione secca, quasi dal nulla dicendo (più o meno): "una cosa che non capisco del settore IT é l'altissima frammentazione che c'é"; dal suo punto di vista, consulente, ha un osservatorio privilegiato per vedere come esistano decine di software più o meno simili, più o meno equivalenti e tutti più o meno "piccoli".
techblog.andreainglese.it
1122266. Cyclinnovation
Tuesday, February 2, 2010. Replacing the XML stack used in OSGi with Xerces. I've recently been doing a lot of work on Android. Which uses the dalvikvm. As its Java virtual machine. The class library that dalvik uses is based on Apache harmony. Package space and the part it provides appears to be a 1.4 implementation which confuses things like Spring. So, to cut a long story short, I needed a new XML stack, but the wrinkle is that I am running in an OSGi container. How should I do this? The first is impo...
techblog.andypiper.com
1122267. Tech Blog
Skip to main content. Filed under: Uncategorized. 124; No Comments. Anita Foley is a LEG END.
techblog.anitafoley.com
1122268. Ankita's Blog - PHP Developer
Npm and Gulp installation steps for Laravel5 on WAMP environment. Installing laravel 5 on WAMP. Setting up HTTPS using SSL on window Apache environment. SCORM[Sharable content object reference model] in LMS. Install Moodle(LMS) with MSSQL 2008. Install Apache & PHP on window server 2008 R2. WAMP Server configuration on XP. Mobile Device Design and Dimensions. Npm and Gulp installation steps for Laravel5 on WAMP environment. May 11, 2015. Advantage of JavaScript task runner is. Unit testing and linting.
techblog.ankitaoza.com
1122269. AppLift Tech Blog
Metrics for Adtech Prediction Models. Machine learning models are ubiquitous in adtech today. One of the most common applications of machine learning in adtech is building a predictive model to estimate probabilities of rare events like clicks and installs. Mdash; January 11th, 2017. One of the key meetings in a scrum cycle is the Pre-Planning. As each team adapts the process differently, it probably has a bit different way of doing this meeting. Mdash; August 30th, 2016. Model engineering at AppLift.
techblog.applift.com
1122270. tech blog
AppNexus is today’s most powerful, open, and customizable ad tech platform. Advertising’s largest and most innovative companies build their businesses on AppNexus. The AppNexus Mobile Advertising SDK. The issue was that a registration call. To bond a native ad response with an Android native view would fail silently, even though the debugging tool showed that the code was executed correctly. You would assume that if we call. First and then call. Was indeed posted first. Then what happened? Return Returns...
techblog.appnexus.com
1122271. Default OaO Frameset
Device does not support frames.
techblog.aqies.com
1122272. Thm Technikblog | Informationen, Meinungen und Ideen rund um die Softwareentwicklung, Hardware und Embedded Systeme
Informationen, Meinungen und Ideen rund um die Softwareentwicklung, Hardware und Embedded Systeme. Ein kleines JavaScript Spielprogramm. Die Animationen, wie z.B. das Verschieben der Kacheln sowie ein- und ausblenden des Hilfe-Dialogs werden über Timer-Callback Funktionen durchgeführt. Das Skript ist relativ kurz und hat deshalb nur drei Klassen: das Spiel-Objekt, das Gitternetz im Spiel und ein Kachel-Objekt. Insgesamt etwa 100 Zeilen CSS für die Formatierung und 600 Zeilen JavaScript fü...Ich wollte sc...
techblog.auchmonoabspielbar.de
1122273. Aurionpro Tech Blog
Tuesday, April 21, 2015. WebCenter Patches as of 2015/04/21. In an effort to help everyone stay current, we're going to post some preferred patches on a regular schedule. This way, you'll have a single place to find all of the updated cumulative patches (MLRs, ARUs, Bundle Patches, etc) for the month. The formatting may change over time, but hopefully this is helpful! As always, please be sure to do your own due diligence before applying any patch. This list is for reference only. Posted by Ryan Sullivan.
techblog.aurionpro.com
1122274. TechSite.blog powered by shimarin @ayurina
TechSite.blog powered by shimarin @ayurina. Qualys SSL LabsのSSL評価A への対応と、楕円曲線公開鍵証明書への更新。 IPhone 7がもたらす 始まり と 終わり. ブログサーバーの性能改善に勤しむ一方、新しい技術は 動かしてみないと 触ってみないと 気が済まない性分です。 Powered by WordPress Theme マテリアル. TechSite.blog powered by shimarin @ayurina.
techblog.ayurina.net
1122275. Badoo Tech Blog :: Home
First Badoo Summer Internship Program. On 05 Aug 2015. For the first time ever, Badoo has taken on an intern over the summer. We see it as an act of giving back, supporting young students in gaining relevant work experience and skills, while enjoying the pace of working for a big company. This internship program is our contribution to…. JaCoCo coverage in Cucumber on Android. On 22 Jul 2015. Cross Platform Mobile Test Automation and Continuous Delivery. On 07 Jul 2015. By Miguel Angel Quinones. On 01 Jun...
techblog.badoo.com
1122276. Tech Blog
03/24: Disaster Recovery Objectives. Disaster Recovery Solutions design is driven by the following recovery objectives:. Recovery Point Objective: Worse case data loss is acceptable for applications for a disaster event. Recovery Performance Objective: Application need to perform at the same level as primary site or we can limit user access or ok to have degraded performance for applications if disaster happens. Recovery Time Objective: Worse case of Time to recover for applications for a disaster event.
techblog.baghel.com
1122277. techblog | Blog techniczny w Bblog.pl
System pamięci masowej CalDigit VR. Kompakt z zoomem optycznym 15x i trybem zdjęć seryjnych 13fp. System pamięci masowej CalDigit VR. Jak potrzeba, to warto sam nieraz kredyty biorę aby doposażyć się zawodowo. Kompakt z zoomem optycznym 15x i trybem zdjęć seryjnych 13fp. I bardzo dobrze, niech doskonalą wszystko. System pamięci masowej CalDigit VR. Oddane głosy: 0 / 0. Kompakt z zoomem optycznym 15x i trybem zdjęć seryjnych 13fp. Oddane głosy: 0 / 0. Oddane głosy: 0 / 0. Router BR-6324nL posiada funkcję ...
techblog.bblog.pl
1122278. All things Tech
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Creating a Keystore with Existing Private Key and Certificate. Mon 14th April 2014. When moving from Apache to a Tomcat/Java solution, you often have a SSL Certificate loaded into Apache securing your site. So after hours mucking around, I came across this solution where you have your private.key and cert.crt in PEM format. Firstly we need them in pkcs12 format so use this command:. Current Logged in User on Mac OS X from command line. Wed 10th July 2013.
techblog.becem.net
1122279. Web Design and Development Company in Hyderabad
Ecommerce Marketing Methods using Digital Platforms. Rate this blog entry. SEO has not set their biography yet. User is currently offline. On Wednesday, 23 November 2016. Mobile Digital Marketing Now and Then. Rate this blog entry. SEO has not set their biography yet. User is currently offline. On Tuesday, 04 October 2016. Basics for Conversion Rate Optimization. Rate this blog entry. SEO has not set their biography yet. User is currently offline. On Monday, 03 October 2016. Rate this blog entry. Keyword...
techblog.begoniainfosys.com
1122280. LDAP geek
Wednesday 31 January 2007. Lock table is out of available object entries. On Wednesday 31 January 2007, 14:04. Today my Fedora Directory Server indices could not be updated anymore. Every entry creation requiring an index modification (like adding an. Entry, requiring modifying the index of. Attribute) would fail with operation error. In the ns-slapd logs there was this message:. I tried to modify the. The problem was solved. Monday 22 January 2007. Enabling TLS on a SUN One Directory Server Using OpenSSL.
techblog.beretti.org
1122281. Betclic Everest Group Tech Blog
Darr; Skip to Main Content. Agile in 1 picture. No Comments ↓. Posted in Organization and methods. Monday Reading – Usability Testing, Monitoring, Internal Mobility, DevOps. No Comments ↓. QA Testing For What Your Users Really Want. Http:/ blog.smartbear.com/quality-assurance/qa-testing-for-what-your-users-really-want/. Monitoring 101: Investigating performance issues. Https:/ www.datadoghq.com/blog/monitoring-101-investigation/. Http:/ labs.criteo.com/2015/07/internally-mobile/. 1 Comment ↓. The problem...
techblog.betclicgroup.com
1122282. Betgenius Tech Blog
Page 1 of 1. 32-bit Flag in Visual Studio 2013. In Visual Studio 2013 Microsoft introduced a new setting Prefer 32-bit for projects that compile as executables, such as Console applications. This setting causes the compiler to set a flag ». Simple Apache Based Blue Green Deployments. Overview Blue / Green Deployment is a common pattern for managing deployment of a sizeable estate to allow teams to release frequently. It gives you a simple way of smoke testing ». Silicon Milkroundabout November 2014.
techblog.betgenius.com
1122283. techblog.bg - Блог за технологии, компютри, телефони и други изобретения
Шпионски танк за iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. Компанията Brookstone пусна на пазара много атрактивна играчка, която се задвижва от таблети и смартфони на Apple. Става въпрос за така наречения Rover Spy Tank, оборудван с камера и Wi-Fi интерфейс. Шпионският танк може да заснема дори в нощен режим, а управлението му се осъществява чрез приложение, което е налично в App Store. Радио-ко. Китайски роботи играят тенис на маса. Шпионски танк за iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. В края на миналата година, японската компани...
techblog.bg
1122284. bytebiter!
Sunday, 22 January 2012. Google App Engine, with a comparison to Cloud solutions. A few weeks ago we had an internal seminar at Syncron. You may find my slides on Google App Engine (including a comparison to other cloud solutions). Interesting. Please note that most of the information is written in the speaker notes. Wednesday, 15 April 2009. Windows Tools Useful for Developers. Customizable font makes easy to see a lot of log lines on the screen. Coloring of the files makes easy to track errors in you a...
techblog.bienkowski.net
1122285. Bill Krueger’s TechBlog
Bill Krueger’s TechBlog. A place to share thoughts and ideas on new or emerging web technologies. Serialize function for Mootools Sortables. November 9th, 2006. Creating a sortable list using mootools is great fun and all, but what most people really need to do is save the state of that list once the sorting is complete. In the current revision of mootools, there is no serialize function that will output the order of the list as can be found in the. Posted a function on her blog. If you do not specify a ...
techblog.billkrueger.com
1122286. BitGriff LLC tech blog.
Skip to main content. BitGriff LLC tech blog. Fetching data by network and rendering them on Android. Part I. On Sun, 07/12/2015 - 07:07. Read more about Fetching data by network and rendering them on Android. Part I. An efficient way to make button color change on Android. On Fri, 07/03/2015 - 15:55. Read more about An efficient way to make button color change on Android. How to add banners into Android app and not overlap other UI elements. On Tue, 06/30/2015 - 14:27. On Sun, 06/28/2015 - 14:27.
techblog.bitgriff.com
1122287. Bitcoin, Cryptography, Zero-Trust Systems, and Probability :: bitZino Tech Blog
Provably Fair Slots With Factoradics. March 13, 2013. We just launched Slots. On bitZino, and like all our games, it is provably fair. Earlier on this blog, we discussed in technical depth just how we go about shuffling a deck in a provably fair manner. This technique doesn't work out of the box with slots though. When we launched Roulette. Another possible solution is to use a longer deck, and have each card represent a unique slots outcome (similar to the Craps and Roulette solutions). However, onc...
techblog.bitzino.com
1122288. تک بلاگ
تعداد بازدیدکنندگان : 909. Powered by blogsky.com.
techblog.blogsky.com
1122289. Tech Blog
Sunday, December 1, 2013. Compiling FASM (flat assembler) using Notepad and the NppExec plugin. I enjoy writing assembly for fun and I usually write my source code in Notepad due to it's robustness as a text editor. I like to test my code as I write so I constantly found myself copy-pasting my source code from Notepad over to FASMW to compile and run. I needed a way to compile and run my FASM source code directly from Notepad and this is where the plugin, NppExec, became extremely helpful. In the "Menu i...
techblog.blogspot.com
1122290. Tech Blog
Środa, 02 maja 2012. Programowanie LPT - Microsoft Visual C# 2010. Parę dni temu poszukiwałem w Internecie informacji na temat. Programowania portu LPT na platformie Microsoft Visual C# 2010. Informacji. Na ten temat wg wujka Google jest nie wiele można by rzec jak na lekarstwo. Po długich poszukiwaniach znalazłem jedną wersję na elektrodzie, drugą na jakimś. Włoskim portalu informatycznym i trzecią na youtube gdzie pewna osoba wyjaśnia krok po kroku,. Po kilku kliknięciach udało się znaleźć bibliotekę.
techblog.blox.pl
1122291. BlueMountain Capital Tech Blog | Musings of the Mountain Lions
BlueMountain Capital Tech Blog. Deedle v1.0 Release! May 21, 2014 at 5:59 pm Posted in csharp. Over the last six months, we have been quietly working away to complete the first official “1.0” release of Deedle. Which we are delighted to announce today. There are a lot of changes and new features in the 1.0 release, including:. New functionality: Stats module (see intro page. Lots of assorted bug fixes. The API is not 100% backwards compatible, but is a lot more uniform and should be clearer. Yesterday we...
techblog.bluemountaincapital.com
1122292. Bozho's tech blog - Tips and thoughts on developing software, by Bozhidar Bozhanov | Bozho's tech blog
Bozho's tech blog. Tips and thoughts on developing software, by Bozhidar Bozhanov. Distributing Election Volunteers In Polling Stations. March 20, 2017. Then there’s the volunteer preferences – in the form they’ve filled whether they are willing to travel, or they prefer their closest poling station. And then there’s the “priority” polling stations, which are considered to be more risky and therefore we need volunteers there. I decided to do the following:. Geocode the addresses of people. All of the ste...
techblog.bozho.net
1122293. brad-gilbertson.com
Software Engineering and Medical Device Technology Development – Unconventional Thoughts From A Ninja Problem Solver. So Much To Say, So Little Time. 19 Jul 2009 @ 10:01 PM. I’ve been so busy, I’m not just meeting myself coming and going, I’m having to step over heaps of myself that have gotten jammed up in the doorways! I have many posts to bring to you, including :. Thoughts on selecting engineering and design houses, and some evaluation techniques. Applying Agile methods to fields other than software.
techblog.brad-gilbertson.com
1122294. techblog.bretttek.com | Brett The Tech Guy Blog
Darr; Skip to Main Content. No Substitution For Wisdom and Experience. I’ve been around electronics, computers, and a variety of electronically controlled machines my whole life. I started at a young age, just by simply taking apart anything I ever owned, and over time obtained the skills and education it took to repair, rebuild, and service them. Growing Brett The Tech Guy Business. Brett The Tech Guy Specializes In Outstanding Service and Quality. April 27, 2015. It was shown on the Oprah’s show! Http:...
techblog.bretttek.com
1122295. BrettW's Tech Tips | Programming, maths and hacking
BrettW's Tech Tips. Thoughts on a personal digital assistant for the future. For a long time I’ve thought about building a personal digital assistant. This desire gets a little boost every new Iron Man movie, but recently I thought about it in a new light via blogger Sacha Chua. She was talking about building tools for your future self. One expects (or hopes! To be around for a while yet, and technology is not going away. So how do you set up digital tools to support yourself now and into the future?
techblog.brettwitty.net
1122296. e-Grossi TechBlog
Bruno Grossi's blog about technology. Java, Internet, Free Software, etc. Palestra: Tornando-se um Programador Java Sênior. Na sexta passada dei uma palestra no IFET Sul de Minas - Campus Muzambinho. Sobre Carreira Java na 4. A apresentação foi muito boa, e consegui deixar o pessoal atento até o fim. Espero que os alunos tenham ficado realmente animados à estudar essa tecnologia. Aliás, aproveitei pra testar a ferramenta Prezi.com. A apresentação está abaixo ou no link http:/ prezi.com/6aktm7nsn1fy/.
techblog.brunogrossi.com.br
1122297. TechBlog
Using a Synology NAS as VPN Server. Did you know that it is possible to use a Synology NAS as VPN Server? You can install the VPN Server from the Package Center. Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2013. This year Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2013 is taking place in New Orleans. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the Convergence – but I’m still able to following it. Locking and Unlocking Objects. April 7th, 2013. Using a Synology NAS as VPN Server. Read more ». March 21st, 2013. Read more ». With Mi...
techblog.byllemos.com
1122298. Tech Blog|株式会社CAリワード
techblog.ca-reward.co.jp
1122299. TechBlog | California Department of Technology News
California Department of Technology News. CDT’s Megan Johnson Graduates from Lean 6-Sigma Program. July 28, 2015. July 27, 2015. California Department of Technology’s Megan Johnson participated in the Lean 6-Sigma program and graduated on July 22, 2015 as a Green Belt. Megan’s project will deliver Windows Server Builds 50% faster, due to process improvements. Click here to find out more about the Lean 6-Sigma training program, sponsord by GO-Biz and GovOps. June 4, 2015. June 4, 2015. April 9, 2015.
techblog.ca.gov
1122300. Techblog Careesma
Clouds can cause rainy weather. Posted by ignasi fosch. After launching our first site in Amazon AWS, some months ago, we found a strange issue related to Amazon. The mix of legacy and cloud computing infrastructures led us to some problems: Our CEO could not visit the new site from his home, and some other users reported the same issue. Tagged as: cloud Amazon DNS troubles. HTML Purifier custom attribute validation. Posted by javier lopez. Config = HTMLPurifier Config: createDefault(); $config- set('HTM...
techblog.careesma.com
1122301. techblog.cc
Darr; Skip to Main Content. Casual musings on tech topics. A collection of awkward ramblings on different issues. Mostly tech-related stuff. Feel free to have a look around. John Oliver on Net Neutrality. Fake Samsung microSDHC cards.
techblog.cc
1122302. Centro Innovation | All Posts
Innovation rarely happens in a vacuum. It usually starts with an individual brave enough to contribute an idea and a team that is inspired enough to make it great. This blog provides a forum for all Centrons to contribute ideas, make suggestions, ask questions and inspire others. There are no boundaries. To participate, all you need is the desire to build great products. Licensed under Creative Commons.
techblog.centro.net
1122303. Index of /
Apache Server at techblog.cfbangor.com Port 80.
techblog.cfbangor.com
1122304. Chegg Engineering | Projects and Experiences from the Chegg Engineering Team
Projects and Experiences from the Chegg Engineering Team. Software Principles to Teach Every New Recruit. April 8, 2015. Fifteen years of building software in Silicon Valley — it’s time for me to reflect. In this post I boil down the principles that transformed me from the newbie programmer I used to be. Cliff notes. Don’t expect to get a raise just because you read this — not right away at least. KISS — Keep It Stupid Simple. DRY — Don’t Repeat Yourself. YAGN — You Aint Gonna Need it. One docent told a ...
techblog.chegg.com
1122305. Cineform
10-bit vs. 8-bit. 4:4:4 vs. 4:2:2. An Important Message from GoPro. GoPro continuously evolves the products and services we offer. These innovations mean that we periodically transition away from selling or servicing certain hardware or software products. In order to focus on other software products and services, including the free version of GoPro Studio available here. To contact customer support or use one of the links below. End of life date. April 28, 2015. End of sale date. June 1, 2015. GoPro Stud...
techblog.cineform.com
1122306. Citrin Techblog
Die neue Generation der Rails Server und vereine.ch. Vor 3 Jahren haben wir unser Produkt Citrin Rails Server. Aufgeschaltet. Diese vorkonfigurierten virtuellen Server bieten eine einfache Möglichkeit schnell und flexibel eine Ruby on Rails Applikation zu veröffentlichen. Nun ist es soweit die nächste Generation der Rails Server vorzustellen. Hier eine kurze Übersicht der Neuerungen:. Basierend auf dem aktuellen Ubuntu LTS. Probleme beim Server Reboot behoben. Citrin gem mit logrotate autoconfig. Zuerst ...
techblog.citrin.ch
1122307. SEO対策は外・内部対策充実のクラウドSEO。1日280円から!
多くの皆様が悩まれる、上位化速度と費用の視点で、私どもは より短期間での上位化 成功報酬型SEOサービスの安価な提供 の二点にこだわります。 ドメイン運用 サイト構築 ウェブホスティング SEOサービス、をパッケージとしたワンランク上のサービスです。
techblog.cloudseo.jp
1122308. Tech Blog
Property in South Africa. Nominal house price growth of 15.5 percent year-on-year was recorded in April from a revised 15.7 percent in March, according to the latest Absa House Price Index. This brings the average price of a house in the survey to R911 800 in April 2007. My mate Chris sent me the following and since he liked my commentary I decided post it. Here are my thoughts on the Credit Act and how it affects the market ( Yes, I know its not technology related, but it is interesting):. Nasonex retin...
techblog.co.za