SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 9 / 1 / (1126526 - 1126581)

1126526. web hosting
Coming Soon. Lancer Booster Club Information.
techd.com
1126527. criação de sites, desenvolvimento de sites, Criação de para empresas
SITE JC VANS TRANSPORTES. SITE CARNES NOVA VITÓRIA. SITE SUPLETIVO SÃO PAULO. GOSTOU DO QUE VIU? Selecione o seu interesse. RUA ALMIRANTE GIACHETTA, 178 - VILA CARRÃO- SÃO PAULO. 55 11 2365-3230 CONTATO@TECHD.COM.BR. Porque devemos criar um site? Com o mercado cada vez mais competitivo, o número de concorrentes aumentando. A divulgação da sua empresa na internet vem se tornando fundamental hoje em dia, temos diversos motivos para criamos um site:. Captação de novos clientes;. Suporte ao cliente;.
techd.com.br
1126528. TechD
How did they fair in 2013? March 23, 2014. Different platforms have been fighting for supremacy on smart phones for a couple of years now. Android has over the years taken a huge lead, followed by IOS. Other platforms have had… Read more →. Android is extending to wearables. March 19, 2014. How to create a Custom Drag Shadow in Android? April 5, 2014. Center a Div horizontally and Verticaly. March 23, 2014. March 19, 2014. Linux: Getting started with GitHub behind proxy. March 19, 2014. Android is extend...
techd.in
1126529. Technical Difficulties
Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
techd.net
1126530. TecHD.org
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! April 28, 2015. Proudly powered by WordPress.
techd.org
1126531. MY NEW BOOK EXPRESSIONS
MY NEW BOOK EXPRESSIONS. MY NEW BOOK EXPRESSIONS. My Book " Expressions " is available for sale. Rated as a "Pulsating Effect" by the AUTHOR of the Amazon No.1 Best seller. The Joy Of Becoming God" during a book expo in Washington D.C. Printed: 54 pages, 8.26" x 11.69", saddle-stitch binding, 55# white interior paper, black and white interior ink , 90# white exterior paper, full-color exterior ink. Just Click on The ink Below to Get a Preview and to Purchase your Copy of the Book. MEDIA CONTACT : Ananth.
techd1681.tripod.com
1126532. techd1ary | Just another technology notes
Just another technology notes. How you can Maintain MacBook Pro and Air Accessories. April 27, 2012. Granted to every one people to keep and attend to its electronic goods if your goods they want it preserved, is no exception to the users MacBook Pro or. Air below we describe a solution or a means to keep your pet age range MacBook Continue reading →. April 27, 2012. Finest Security DVR Camcorders. April 25, 2012. List Of The Best Digital Camera 2012. April 23, 2012. April 21, 2012. The Piano Black Theme.
techd1ary.wordpress.com
1126533. TechDesign - Página Inicial
Seja bem vindo ao nosso site. Conheça mais sobre nossos serviços e venha inovar sua empresa com a gente. Somos uma empresa de manutenção e webdesign especializada em criação de sites e artes gráficas baseadas em Games e Tecnologia. Fazemos banner's para sua empresa, faixadas de lojas, arte pra youtube e para sites. Artes baseadas em games, tecnologia, filmes, séries. Artes para camisetas, pôsters e etc. Cartões de visita, timbrados, pastas, design de folhetos, jornais e informativos. Create a free website.
techd3sign.weebly.com
1126534. techd3viant | A Deviant Tech Blog
A Deviant Tech Blog. The new MANTRA for HACKING/PENETRATION TESTING. Mantra Browser Hey guyz…want to try penetration testing without going through the hassle of finding ADD-ONS and adding them to your browser, want to hack into your friends account by stealing cookies(Session […]. Read Article →. Ethical Hacking and Cyber Securit Boot Camp at Delhi. Read Article →. Ethical hacking boot camp. Google Drive: How using it can be ‘dangerous’. Read Article →. Google Drive : Get 5GB of free cloud storage. On Fr...
techd3viant.wordpress.com
1126535. Tehchnology
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
techda.blogspot.com
1126536. techda.com - This website is for sale! - techda Resources and Information.
BUY or RENT this domain. This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
techda.com
1126537. Home
Submit Your Application Now!
techda.net
1126538. Tech | Design and Build | Just another WordPress site
Tech Design and Build. We are a team focused on building robust web services for projects of all sizes. We believe that function and form have to work together to create highly scalable systems. We have built websites and mobile apps for private entities, non-profits and even a hospital! Nothing is standard or reused. We would enjoy hearing about your project and how we can work together to deliver your vision. Some of Our Work. We specialize in single projects or outsourced CTO work. We have worked with...
techdab.com
1126539. Where energy and creativity meet | A log of the creative exploits of a geek in the Pacific Northwest
Where energy and creativity meet. A log of the creative exploits of a geek in the Pacific Northwest. Bat Phone – The Phone Itself. Well I got the device working (not sure if I updated that yet or not) still some more tweaking to do but the autodialing feature etc is working. So now what is left is the ‘cool-ness’ factor phone. I’ve looked around and not found anything to my liking until today…. Comments : Leave a Comment. Categories : Bat Phone. Step 4 – SSH Access. Comments : Leave a Comment. Well I was...
techdabble.wordpress.com
1126540. TechDad
Link to See our Work. TV, SoundBar and Speaker Wall Mounting. Link to See our Work. TV, SoundBar and Speaker Wall Mounting. TechDad is NYC's most patient and caring tech support, instruction and consulting company. We Provide in-home/office and remote access service for hardware, software and home theater. We are a Better Business Bureau A Accredited Business! Here are just a few of the services we offer:. Photo and Video Organization. Home Theater and A/V. Tech Support For Your Baby Boomer Parents.
techdad.com
1126541. Techdad.me
techdad.me
1126542. TechDad | a place for the tech savvy dad
A place for the tech savvy dad. MongoDB 101 official course. August 19, 2014. Videos for the MongoDB 101 course for node developers:. Https:/ www.youtube.com/playlist? Kodeboard.com a new side project. June 4, 2013. Been playing around with another project, a place to put my code snippets:. May 24, 2013. The other day, while putting together Tweet My Search. So I put this snippet together — feel free to improve. May 23, 2013. Http:/ www.searchigniter.com/tms. Share your search on twitter. May 22, 2013.
techdad.wordpress.com
1126543. Random Thoughts On God, Family & Leadership | by Jonathan Chaney
Random Thoughts On God, Family and Leadership. Thanks for dropping by Random Thoughts On God, Family and Leadership! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed. To stay updated. See you around! One Month To Live. Latest Entries ». Two Things for 2011. Mdash; Leave a comment. January 3, 2011. 1 Faith doesn’t grow until you walk. Just a couple of examples:. Moses going face-to-face with Pharoah. Daniel in the lion’s den. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the furnace. Israelites going through the Red Sea.
techdadblog.wordpress.com
1126544. Tech Dad Cave
For Dads Who Love Tech. Valentines Gift For Him – 3 of 5. For all those times when life is just a little too overwhelming. Simply place these headphones over you ears and a sea of tranquility will wash over you followed of course by the deep rich sound of your musical drink. January 24, 2012. Valentines Gift For Him – 3 of 5. January 24, 2012. Valentines Gift For Him 2 of 5. Why do the ladies always have to get the roses? January 24, 2012. Valentines Gift For Him 2 of 5. January 24, 2012. January 23, 2012.
techdadcave.com
1126545. TechDadda
Use of prednisone in dogs. Trials and Tribulations from a tech exec. My latest passion seems to be applying my research capabilities and love for technology into running. Amazing how mush information is out on the web about mechanics, why to wear certain footware, gadgets, etc… Whats funny is when I talk to my running buddies they are clueless about this stuff. So I think this might be my running advantage on race day as I continue to get faster. Tagged with: sharing devices. I had a cool moment with tec...
techdadda.com
1126546. Welcome techdaddie.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
techdaddie.com
1126547. Tech Daddies - Russellville, AR Website Design, Structured Cabling, and Managed IT Services
Conway AR Computer Service. Server Administration and Hosting. Phone Networking, Hosting and Repair. Cable Installation / Repair. Voice Over IP (VoIP). Is a Conway and Russellville, AR. Primarily, Tech Daddies is here for you. We are more than happy to provide any type of service to our residential friends, as well! That router sitting behind your stack of national geographics stop blinking (Home Networking)? Just buy the surround sound system that your neighbor only wishes he had(Home Theater Install)?
techdaddies.com
1126548. TECH DADDY
techdaddy.blogspot.com
1126549. Tech Daddy - Home
techdaddy.co
1126550. techdaddy.com - This website is for sale! - tech daddy godaddy my daddy Resources and Information.
The owner of techdaddy.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 3000 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
techdaddy.com
1126551. Brandon's Journal
18 May 2010 05:26am. I started looking around here at old journals of people I haven't talked to in forever. Got real nostalgic for the better parts of those times I remember. I don't think I'd ever want to go back to being a teenager with all the drama and immaturity I didn't even know I had back then. I found at least one person who probably didn't know an entry was public - or maybe they wanted to see if anyone would "catch" them. Wouldn't surprise me at all actually, but it made me sad. And that's th...
techdaddy.livejournal.com
1126552. TechDaddy
Custom Setups, Troubleshooting, Training and More. The fixer. The rescuer. The unsticker. Designed by Elegant Themes.
techdaddy.net
1126553. Best PC Support | Online Tech Help | Email Support - Del Tech Support
Removal Of Startup item. Sppeed up Internet Speed. Brand Independent Technical Support. Need a fast support? Now ask for premium technical support through our high qualified team, those are available. Online for customer support. Our experience is the easiest solutions of your all technical query. Effective Technologiess Private Limited. Is a team of Microsoft certified professionals. Who are excellent in solving your problem online related to your computer. Effective Technologies Private Limited is a co...
techdaddy.us
1126554. Tech Daddy Blog
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! August 5, 2015. Proudly powered by WordPress.
techdaddyblog.com
1126555. Home
Get Your Life Back. At Tech Daddy, we understand that mobile devices are an important part of your life. Get your life back fast, when facing a damaged or broken mobile device by taking it to Tech Daddy. We will help you by fixing your phone and giving you one of the best warranties in the business. Get your life back at Tech Daddy! At Tech Daddy, we are able to repair your iPads, Android Tablets, or Kindle devices to get your life back quick. Don"t loose your data! Get Your Life Back. Get Your Life Back.
techdaddyrepair.com
1126556. TechDaddyTech
10 Most GIANTEC CARGO PLANES On Planet. By technopedia 3:04 PM in Airforce. 160; 10 Most GIANTEC CARGO PLANES On Planet. Here I have compiled a list of the most popular cargo airplanes ever built in the history of aviation. I may have missed out some so feel free to comment. C-130 is most successful aircraft ever developed by the Lockheed Martin. More than 70 countries right now are using these aircraft for multipurpose roles. This aircraft is easy to maintain and also fuel efficient. Anyone who lives in...
techdaddytech.blogspot.com
1126557. Web hosting, domain name registration and web services by 1&1 Internet
THIS DOMAIN NAME HAS JUST BEEN REGISTERED FOR ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS! Do you need affordable web hosting or a domain name? 1&1 Internet is trusted by millions. Find out why. Offers a one-stop shop for all your domain name and web hosting needs so you can maximize your full web potential — without barriers, and without fear. Smart webmasters choose 1&1 Internet for domain name registration and hosting solutions. All-Inclusive Hosting Plans with NO Hidden Charges. 24/7 Phone and E-mail Support.
techdadnyc.com
1126558. Techdad Review
Tech and gadget reviews. Samsung Portable SSD T1 (250GB). May 19th, 2015. The Samsung portable SSD T1 flash drive was announced at CES in January of this year. Described as durable, stylish, and fast, the T1 portable storage device promises a lot and has a premium price to match. I spent a couple of months with it and think it’s one of those really cool devices everyone will want, but might not be able to justify given the high cost. Continue reading “Samsung Portable SSD T1 (250GB)” ». May 14th, 2015.
techdadreview.com
1126559. Tech Dad Rules | Keeping kids safe with gadgets like iPhone, iPod Touch, XBox, computers, and TV
Keeping kids safe with gadgets like iPhone, iPod Touch, XBox, computers, and TV. October 14, 2014. Should I update my iPhone 4 to iOS 8. How Apple Gets You To Buy New iPhones Over And Over Again. Your iPhone 4S Will Run iOS 8, But Is It Worth the Upgrade? October 13, 2014. How to Stop My Child From Clearing the History in Safari on iPhone. On current iPhones ( with at least iOS 7 ) you can prevent your kids (or spouse! Here is how to set up the proper “restrictions”:. Tap on “Settings”. Repeat your new f...
techdadrules.com
1126560. techdads.com - This website is for sale! - techdads Resources and Information.
The owner of techdads.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 925 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
techdads.com
1126561. TechDadz | A Home School Dad's Blog
A Home School Dad's Blog. Don’t Call Me In The Middle Of The Night! Tagged A young boy and a cell phone. Our Son With Prader-Willi Syndrome Tells Us Like It Is. Celebrity Named Super Sandwich. Famous World Sandwich Tour. Quail Eggs For Sale a Techdadz Adventure. Tagged an adventure with techdadz. Quail eggs for sale. Kimberly Highlights Tacos Zacatecanos. Meeting People in Public a PWS Blessing. Posted in 1 Year old. Tagged 1 year birthday. The last year in blogging. A Prader Willi Story.
techdadz.com
1126562. TechDAE
Technology Design and Engineering. Technology Design and Consultation.
techdae.com
1126563. Tech Daemon
Monday, March 14, 2011. VMware Tools install - RHEL6. This is a tutorial on installing VMware Tools into Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6. It applies to VMware ESX/ESXi. Do a "yum update". Do a "yum install gcc". Do a "yum install kernel-devel". Do a "mkdir /mnt/cdrom" (you must be root to perform this operation). Do a "mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom". Do a "cp /mnt/cdrom/*.tar.gz /tmp". The files should now be copied to the Local Disk of the VM. Do a "cd /tmp". Do a "tar zxvf *.tar.gz". Go to VM - Edit Settings.
techdaemon.blogspot.com
1126564. Tech Daemon » Simplicity is Productivity
Lesson 1: Hello World. Cool Stuff and Materials. A Little Story About Me. The Importance of Writing. I have been really bad about writing this year. If you look my last post was back in January, and we are already in September. It has definitely been a busy year for me which has been distracting. Recently I read this article that I thought was important enough to both share and act on. …. I want to wish a happy Thanksgiving from Tech Daemon to you! New Top Level Domains. New top level domains! Hello foll...
techdaemon.me
1126565. TechDaemon.net .::. we host for you
Willkommen bei TechDaemon.net, Ihrem Hosting-Provider. Nach über einem Jahr Test-Phase haben wir nun den Schritt zum professionellen Provider gemacht. TechDaemon.net ist ein junges Team, welches nach dem Motto we host for you arbeitet. Sie erstellen die Page, wir kümmern uns um den Rest. Neben der Möglichkeit aus den bestehenden 3 Angeboten auszuwählen, können Sie auch eigene Wünsche an uns tragen und wir versuchen für Sie ein massgeschneidertes Angebot zu erstellen. TechDaemon.net geht online.
techdaemon.net
1126566. TECHDaer Services Ltd | TECHDaer Services Ltd
TECHDaer is an Oilfield Services Company, a highly specialized and technical company providing all the. We provide all services required for the completion of Oil and Gas wells after casing and perforating. Copy Right TECHDaer Tamtech Designs.
techdaer.com
1126567. DaffyDocs: Docs
Random Documentation and Jibber Jabber from TechDaffy. DaffyDocs is being moved to be merged with MohCho.com. Stay tuned for more information with regards to this merger. So, last night, I had connected via SSH to my Linux server and forgot about it. For whatever reason, the server kept the connection "live" but when I tried to type commands this morning, I received no feedback. So, I opened up a new terminal, opened a new SSH connection and took care of the issue. So, what to do? You should see output s...
techdaffy.com
1126568. Digital Conversations - 1100100 1100001 1100111 1100001 1101110Digital Conversations | 1100100 1100001 1100111 1100001 1101110
1100100 1100001 1100111 1100001 1101110. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Managing Tomcat with Chef (or at least trying to). January 20, 2015. It turns out running Tomcat’s. Hides a bit of a gotcha: it doesn’t always work with non-interactive shells. Specifically, it doesn’t properly detach from the parent process and is killed when the remote session ends. For example, running. Knife-ssh "search query" "/path/to/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh start". January 13, 2015. First, Why XML-RPC?
techdagan.com
1126569. TechDaily | 嘿,他们在改变世界!
16 八, 2015. 这个 积少成多 的地图,正在让公交变得更 聪明 #创了个公司#. 15 八, 2015. 14 八, 2015. 13 八, 2015. 13 八, 2015. 13 八, 2015. 但凡情怀型的创业者,都在 解决刚需 追求美好 上下功夫。 13 八, 2015. 郑高照 创业公司,如何一天获取1千万用户 链大会 速递. 13 八, 2015. 玉关 一个关于零售未来的创新与梦想 链大会 速递. 13 八, 2015. 谷鬼 O2O的3.0时代,对接人与人之间的交易 链大会 速递. 13 八, 2015. 第 1 页,共 47 页. 2015新网商峰会 9.7-9.8. D-Future 数据时代峰会 8.29-8.30. Hot Demo Day 杭州创业项目微路演 8.15. 杭州互联网创业圈活动汇总 7.13-7.19. 杭州互联网创业圈活动汇总 7.6-7.12. 杭州互联网创业圈活动汇总 6.29-7.5. Intel硬享公社硬创 造物沙龙杭州站 6.30. Intel硬创 造物上海站 6.28.
techdaily.cn
1126570. Tech Daily with Andy Wells
techdaily.com.au
1126571. TechDaily-马来西亚首创“电子报”
三星Galaxy Note5和S6 edge 无惊喜. 三星Galaxy Note5和S6 edge 无惊喜. 谁最好用 iOS8.1比拼Android5.0. IPhone 6难抉择 4.7寸或5.5寸. IOS 9五大新功能 窥探iPhone 6S. 别惹老爸 Clash of Clans最强影片. 视频疯传 徒手弄弯iPhone 6 Plus. HTC如何从 苹果 变成 诺基亚. HTC如何从 苹果 变成 诺基亚. 三星A8硬碰HTC One E9 抢夺女人心. Window 8 for java problem. Logitech Mouse M705 and M905 分别 RM2. 全新Microsoft Arc Mouse - RM139. Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. Ipod Suffle 4GB - RM199.00. HP Mini 210 Netbook未开箱新机便宜卖. TechDaily.com.my is a Media Property of TechDaily Group.
techdaily.com.my
1126572. Tech Daily - Новини технологій
Недорогий смартфон від Microsoft LUMIA 430 DUAL SIM. Компанія Microsoft анонсувала новий смартфон Lumia. Порядковий номер гаджета натякає, що в актуальній лінійці він розташується нижче, ніж вже доступна в найдешевша Lumia 435. Що цікаво, вітчизняні споживачі одними з перших отримають доступ до новинки вже в наступному місяці. Компанія Twitter планує заробити на продажі твітів. Компанія Yahoo закриває свій офіс в Китаї. Новинка Huawei Mate7 Mini. Китайський виробник Huawei, який здивував усіх своїм смарт...
techdaily.com.ua
1126573. Tech Daily - Todo sobre tecnología
Windows 8 de un vistazo. Algunas de las principales diferencias, además de la interfaz, de Windows 8 con Windows 7, son su rendimiento y su capacidad de integración en la nube de Microsoft. Mucho se ha hablado de la nueva durante todos estos meses previos a su lanzamiento. Sin embargo, lo importante es que además de contar con una interfaz […]. Las bolsas de carga optimizan el transporte de mercancías. El coche de tesla esta ya casi listo. WhatsApp permite hacer backups a través de google drive. WhatsApp...
techdaily.info
1126574. TechDaily.ru | информационный ресурс о технологиях
Отзовись.ру уникальный кэшбэк-сервис 1 в России. Сегодня шоппинг в Интернете стал неотъемлемой частью многих людей, которые отдают предпочтение выбору одежды, подарков, техники и даже выбору тура для семейного отдыха в Интернете. В России появился уникальный кэшбэк-сервис, который позволяет не . Эдвард Сокуренко 1 год назад — Комментарии отключены. Zynga покупает компанию NaturalMotion. Эдвард Сокуренко 2 года назад — Комментарии отключены. ИТ-затраты в 2014 году составят 1,06 трлн долларов. Как известно...
techdaily.ru
1126575. thoora.com - This domain may be for sale!
Thoora.com has been informing visitors about topics such as Mobile Marketing Agency and Karaoke. Join thousands of satisfied visitors who discovered Mobile Marketing Agency and Karaoke. This domain may be for sale!
techdaily.thoora.com
1126576. uni.cc
The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois).
techdaily.uni.cc
1126577. Latest Technology Headline News and Top Stories - Tech Daily
Latest Technology Headline News and Top Stories. Featured News and Headlines. Apple Supplier Skyworks’ Profit Jumps as RF Chip Demand Rises. Apple, Facebook Will Pay for Female Employees to Freeze Their Eggs. Connect Bags Amazon for Same-Day Parcel Delivery. TECH-DAILY – Connect Group Plc unveiled e-commerce giant Amazon.com Inc as its first customer for a new same-day parcel delivery service in the UK, sending its shares up more than 18 percent. Connect Group, formerly known as Smiths News...TECH-DAILY ...
techdaily.work
1126578. WEBSITE.WS - Your Internet Address For Life™
Your browser does not support frames. Continue to http:/ worldsite.ws/index.dhtml?
techdaily.ws
1126579. FREE Android Mobile Apps Play Store - Yuniz.com
FREE Android Mobile Apps Play Store. Free Android Mobile Games. Free Top rated games for kids. Free Android Mobile Tools. Free Top rated tools for your phone. I am a passionate amateur Android Native Java App developer. Who always challenge himself to the limit! Part of this, I am a full time web front-end/back-end coder. Who able to implement any system application using Notepad and Mr.Google. Visit my personal website. To know more, http:/ stanly.yuniz.com/. Having any questions or facing any problems?
techdaily.yuniz.com
1126580. Tech Daily – All about technical stuffs from gadgets to new UI frameworks to UI trends in Market
All about technical stuffs from gadgets to new UI frameworks to UI trends in Market. ExtJs 5 The new Flavour. New UI Trends in Web World. Minimalistic Web Designs going ballistic. May 22, 2016. May 22, 2016. Flat Design is going to stay for long, but not so for Minimalist Approach. Don’t get me wrong, I love minimalist designs starting from websites to even products. Even I use a wallet which is small and minimal. Who doesn’t like to have a simple clutter free product. The problem with modern websites is...
techdaily24x7.wordpress.com
1126581. Tech Daily Deals – Tech & Gadget Deals Updated Every Day
SanDisk Ultra Flair 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive. 3999 $16.99 (58% off) Buy Now The SanDisk Ultra Flair 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive moves your files fast. Spend less time waiting to transfer files and enjoy high-speed USB 3.0 performance of up to 150MB/s. With transfer speeds to drive up to 15 times faster than. SanDisk Ultra Flair 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive. Designed by Elegant Themes.
techdailydeals.com