SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 9 / 20 / (1180505 - 1180559)

1180505. Производство промышленного и металлургического оборудования - ООО Технополис, Днепропетровск, Киев, Одесса, Николаев, Южный, Ильковск, Херсон, Бердянск, Мариуполь, Севастополь, Керчь
Оборудование и услуги для портов. Ремонт электромагнитов грузоподъемных и электродвигателей. Грузоподьёмное оборудование для АЭС. Наше предприятие в своей деятельности старается, в каждом конкретном случае, выполнять задачи поставленные Заказчиком. При необходимости, ООО НВК «ТЕХНОПОЛИС» берет на себя функции генподрядчика по изготовлению узлов, монтажу и сдаче в эксплуатацию объекта или поставляемого оборудования. Такой подход, как нам кажется, оправдан, при условии тесного сотруднич...Решению вопроса р...
technopoliss.com
1180506. Untitled Document
WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION Contact: techfilm@mac.com.
technopolisthemovie.com
1180507. Technopolis Times
Resources for Technology-Based Regional Economic Development. Technopolis Times encourages NETWORKING and ALLIANCES that help grow new and established technopoleis. Technopolis Times is a service of General Informatics LLC, publisher of Review of Technology and Economic Development. Saturday, January 8, 2011. Clusters, Technopolis, And A New Industrial Policy. Sorry I've been absent for a while. (I hope you missed me! Here's one thing that's been keeping me busy:. Building science and technology parks.
technopolistimes.blogspot.com
1180508. Technopolis Townships Pvt Ltd —
Technopolis Townships Pvt Ltd. May 4, 2011. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! This is Sidebar 1. You can edit the content that appears here by visiting your Widgets panel. In Sidebar 1. Or, if you want to be a true ninja, you can add your own content to this sidebar by using the appropriate hooks. This is Sidebar 2. You can edit the content that appears here by visiting your Widgets panel. Get smart with the Thesis WordPress Theme.
technopolistownships.com
1180509. T E C H N O P O L I S
Friday, September 21, 2012. Official website launches today. Check us out at www.technopolis2049.com. Sunday, October 30, 2011. New campaign for TECHNOPOLIS webseries. Greeting everyone it's been a few weeks. Our kickstarter campaign "THE RESUME" was cancelled to be revamped into a 15 minute episodic webseries entitled TECHNOPOLIS. Much was learned from our first fundraising endeavor and needless to say I'm v. Ery excited about the new direction this series will be taking. Monday, September 26, 2011.
technopolistvseries.blogspot.com
1180510. technopolisz.hu
Rugalmas és hatékony közlekedés Miskolcon - Flexible and efficient transport in Miskolc. Társadalmi egyeztetésen 5 új gazdaságfejlesztési témájú pályázat. Társadalmi egyeztetésen az ipartelepítési és telephelyfejlesztési pályázatok. Ezer munkahelyet teremt Miskolcon a Bosch. 3530 Miskolc, Petőfi Sándor utca 1-3. E-mail:. 2009 Miskolc Holding Zrt. - fps webdesign.
technopolisz.hu
1180511. Огляди Смартфонів
Sony Xperia Acro S Lt26W Огляд. Sony Acro S Огляд. Sony Cyber-Shot Dsc-Rx100 Огляд. Lenovo P780 и редирект на другой сайт. Vypínače a zásuvky Valena Legrand. His comment is here. A great way to spend your free time article. Самая свежая информация lån med betalingsanmerkning. Загальний Виробник: Nokia Модель: N900 Інші назви: RX-51 Рік випуску: 2009 Операційна система:…. Огляди Nokia Lumia 920. 1Налічіе певних товарів, сервісів і функцій залежить від регіону.За додатковою інформацією…. Відгук нова смартф...
technopolitan.co.uk
1180512. テクノポリスの片隅で
technopolitan.jp
1180513. Technopolitan – Some thoughts on the cusp of the revolution
Some thoughts on the cusp of the revolution. Protected: The Future of Organisation: Undermining Hierarchy. Published 10th April 2016. There is no excerpt because this is a protected post. Continue reading Protected: The Future of Organisation: Undermining Hierarchy. Big Data: Major Challenges and Steps. Published 10th April 2016. Continue reading Big Data: Major Challenges and Steps.
technopolitan.org
1180514. The Technopolitan | Let my mind wander…
Let my mind wander…. Learning, Education and Languages. Free WiFi Airport List. June 2, 2014. Following a blog post from last august. I thought it would interesting to point out that you can now take a look at North Korea from the inside thanks to a video shot by Aran Pan. The North Korean Government apparently granted him the rights to go around town with a GoPro attached to his car…. I’ll let you judge by yourself if it is propaganda or not. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). August 12, 2...
technopolitan.wordpress.com
1180515. TechnoPolitical
A Political History of the Internet. The Impact of Technology on Civil Liberties , Elections, Lobbying and more. Articles from 1994 - Present. {My commentaries are the words in the blue font.}. Tuesday, June 22, 2010. Links to a TechnoPolitcal History of American Elections. Links to a TechnoPolitcal History of the:. 2 0 0 6 Elections. 2 0 0 4 Elections. 2 0 0 2 Elections. 2 0 0 0 Elections. Early Vital Historical Stats of Internet Use and Growth *. Tuesday, June 22, 2010. Links to this post. At the News ...
technopolitical.blogspot.com
1180516. The Art of TechnoPolitical Science
The Art of TechnoPolitical Science. Current Events of the TechnoPolitical World 1994 to Present. American Politics today. With a special focus on The Impact of Digital Technology on Politics, Civil Liberties , Elections, Lobbying, and Life. ( and some other stuff too.) {MY COMMENTARIES ARE THE WORDS IN THE BLUE FONT.}. Friday, December 11, 2015. The Limits of Math and Physics. Paradox at the heart of mathematics makes physics problem unanswerable. Links to this post. Wednesday, December 9, 2015. Accordin...
technopoliticalscience.blogspot.com
1180517. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
technopolitics.com
1180518. TECHNOPOLITICS
Mailing List / Newsletter. Do 2601. 2017. 2701 05.02.2017. Workshops / Talks / Salons. Für bildende Kunst,. Täglich 12 19 Uhr. Mi Fr bis 20 Uhr. Tracing Information Society a Timeline:. Eine Ausstellung als kuratierter Wissensraum über die Zeitenwende. Die transmediale präsentiert in Kooperation mit Technopolitics. Tracing Information Society A Timeline. Die vom 27. Januar bis zum 5. Februar 2017 in der nGbK gezeigt wird. Tracing Information Society a Timeline. Den Ausstellungsraum in einen kuratierten W...
technopolitics.info
1180519. technopolitics
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “technopolitics”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
technopolitics.net
1180520. Michelle Murphy
Bucket samplers, office cubicles, errant molecules, manual suction abortion kits, protocols, drosophila in bottles,. GDP, girls as human capital, queer fish, sick buildings, anticipation, atmospheric pollution, motivation surveys, chemical infrastructures…. I am a Professor in the History Department. And Women and Gender Studies Institute. At the University of Toronto. Director of the Technoscience Research Unit. And co-organizer, with Natasha Myers, of the Toronto Technoscience Salon. And the organizing...
technopolitics.wordpress.com
1180521. technopoliticulture
Is becoming needed as more autonomous vehicles take to the road. One problem is that GPS signals aren’t strong enough, or available everywhere. Researchers at UC Riverside are tackling that problem by using other signals – radio/TV, cellular, satellite, and WiFi to capture location data. October 24, 2016. October 24, 2016. Leave a comment on Next-Generation Navigation. Happy Birthday, Leonard Bernstein. This is a YouTube clip from Bernstein’s 70th birthday celebration at Tanglewood, in 1988:. If she gets...
technopoliticulture.wordpress.com
1180522. Technopolitik Editora
Cadastre-se e receba novidades por e-mail. Gênero e Psicologia Social: interfaces. De R$ 37 , 50. FRETE GRÁTIS •. Psicologia Social: temas e teorias, 2ª edição, revista e ampliada. De R$ 42 , 50. FRETE GRÁTIS •. Cultura e Produção das Diferenças: estereótipos e preconceito no Brasil, Espanha e Portugal. De R$ 22 , 50. FRETE GRÁTIS •. Teoria das Representações Sociais: 50 anos, 2ª edição, GRATIS iBook. A cura no Vale do Amanhecer. De R$ 22 , 50. FRETE GRÁTIS •. Psicanálise da vida cotidiana. De R$ 25 , 00.
technopolitik.com
1180523. Home | Technopolitik Editora
Qualidade no Conteúdo e na Forma. L a n ç a m e n t o. Na introdução do livro, o Prof. Dr. Todorov explica - em inglês -as razões que o levaram a essa iniciativa". Natural de Capela, pequena cidade do interior alagoano, o médico e psicanalista. As reflexões de Carlos Vieira se apresentam, no entanto, com a sabedoria que acumulou nas mais de quatro décadas passadas do outro lado do divã, a ciência de um ouvinte que procura não julgar, mas tão somente mostrar ao int...A Technopolitik Editora tem o prazer d...
technopolitik.com.br
1180524. Technopolitique |
On jan 8, 2012 in Uncategorized. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Umbrella Rides The Wind. On sept 15, 2010 in Featured. On sept 15, 2010 in Featured. Young Man In The City. On sept 15, 2010 in Featured. A Monk Walks His Path. On sept 15, 2010 in Portfolio. On sept 15, 2010 in Portfolio. On sept 15, 2010 in Portfolio. Laquo; Older Entries. Umbrella Rides The Wind. Young Man In The City. A Monk Walks His Path. Dans At vero eos et accusamus et iusto.
technopolitique.com
1180525. Site Not Found
There is no site configured at this address. If you're seeing this message unexpectedly, click your browser's Refresh/Reload button to make sure this page isn't cached.
technopolity.editme.com
1180526. Technopolly - (11) 5521-4166
technopolly.com.br
1180527. The Science & Technology Association "Technopol-Moscow"
CREATIVA Techno - 2015. Mostra Convegno Expocomfort - 2015. Innova Brussels - 2015. The Science and Technology Association "Technopol-Moscow". The Science and Technology Association "Technopol-Moscow". Main task of the Association is to provide support to Russian and foreign companies, research and R&D organizations, and individual inventors in the field of technology transfer and industrial property project marketing. Intellectual property auction RUSINPRO-2014. WORLD NUCLEAR EXHIBITION WNE 2014.
technopolmoscow.com
1180528. TECHNOPOLO - feel the experience
THE BEST PLAYERS. THE BEST HORSES. THE BEST GROUNDS.
technopolo.com.ar
1180529. TECHNOPOLSERVIS
Technopol Servis, a.s. Prostredníctvom svojich obchodných značiek rozvíja činnosť v službách pre podporu podnikania, prenájmoch kancelárskych priestorov, v kongresovom a reštauračnom servise a v developerských projektoch. Ak máte záujem o podrobnejšie informácie, kliknite na obrázky nižšie alebo nás kontaktujte. Technopol Servis, j.s.c. Priestory a služby pre podporu biznisu /premises and services for business development/. Top biznis reštaurácia /top business restaurant/. TECHNOPOL SERVIS, a.s.
technopolservis.sk
1180530. TechnoPolska.pl - blog o polskich technologiach
Hutnictwo i obróbka metalu. Technologia LED w biurach i obiektach handlowych. Hutnictwo i obróbka metalu. Recenzja – Blood Wheel Cleaner. Płytki tarasowe – jakie wybrać? Co sprzedaje hurtownia budowlana? Technologia LED w biurach i obiektach handlowych. Hutnictwo i obróbka metalu. Recenzja – Blood Wheel Cleaner. Felgi są elementem pojazdu, który w największym stopniu narażony jest na wszelkiego rodzaju zabrudzenia. Read More →. Płytki tarasowe – jakie wybrać? Read More →. Co sprzedaje hurtownia budowlana?
technopolska.pl
1180531. 5ifth Wall
Panchabootha skilfully engineered towards the creation of physical-comfort, emotional-pleasant, intellectual-determinant, total-vibrant and blissful-satisfying spaces for human shelter and habitat. The idea that encourage ourselves to think about the most of needy even more than the expectation which practise us ought to be done that will reward our concepts that are truly better. 12 yrs of experience. 10 yrs of experience. Bachelor of civil / Diploma in interior. 25 yrs of experience. 3 yrs of experience.
technopolus.com
1180532. Технополюс - фильтр-прессы, фильтровальные установки на базе фильтр-прессов Mse-filterpressen, автоматизированные установки. Механизмы исполнительные электрические, пневматические для трубопроводной арматуры. Регулирующие клапаны
Тел/факс: (495) 902-64-42, 916-16-33, 8-916-802-36-66. Технополюс - Полюс оригинальных технических решений. Электроприводы и фильтр-прессы REGADA. Свидетельство официального представительства компании REGADA. Словацкий завод REGADA имеет многолетний опыт производства высококачественных электроприводов. У нас новые цены на. Комплекты дисковых затворов c электроприводами REGADA. Наша компания является эксклюзивным дистрибьютером немецкой компании MSE-Filterpressen. Строительные материалы - оптовые поставки.
technopolus.ru
1180533. Lean Thinking | Six Sigma | technopoly.com.ph
technopoly.com.ph
1180534. Business profile for technopoly.info provided by Network Solutions
Phone: Your business phone number. Fax: Your business fax number. Email: Your business e-mail address. The type of business you are in. Your list of brands. Products and/or services you provide. Coupons and other discount information you offer. Any other information about your business. Your hours of operation. Methods of payment you accept. If this is your Web site, you can customize your business profile from your account at Network Solutions. To edit your business profile.
technopoly.info
1180535. TechnoPoly S.r.l. - Benvenuto!
TechnoPoly S.r.l. Via Galli, 31. Tel: 0381-346377 Fax: 0381-348781. Project by Athena Design.
technopoly.it
1180536. Business profile for technopoly.net provided by Network Solutions
Phone: Your business phone number. Fax: Your business fax number. Email: Your business e-mail address. The type of business you are in. Your list of brands. Products and/or services you provide. Coupons and other discount information you offer. Any other information about your business. Your hours of operation. Methods of payment you accept. If this is your Web site, you can customize your business profile from your account at Network Solutions. To edit your business profile.
technopoly.net
1180537. Technopoly 411 | Podcasting and such!
Sponsors & Special Offers. 10 – I’m Optimistic and I’m Concerned. Nick and Dan talk about TheGrid.io. Websites that code themselves, and a lot about audio engineering. Want to buy our mixer? To let us know! Get started with Direct TV for just $19.99/mo. Http:/ www.technopoly411.com/shows/T411 EP10-ImOptimisticAndImConcerned.mp3. Duration: 29:56 Size: 2. 9 – Halloween Spooktacular 2014. Http:/ www.technopoly411.com/shows/T411 EP9 Halloween Spooktacular 2014.mp3. Duration: 27:39 Size: 2. 6 – Podcasti...
technopoly411.com
1180538. Techno Polchem
Website under construction, please email us on technopolychem@yahoo.com. Powered by InstantPage® from Mad Dog Domains. Want one?
technopolychem.com
1180539. TECHNOPOLYM
Aller à la recherche. Aller à la navigation. Plateforme Technologique pour la Caractérisation de Matériaux Polymères. Plateforme Technologique hors-murs dédiée à la Caractérisation de Matériaux Polymères. TECHNOPOLYM est soutenue par l’Institut de chimie de Toulouse. FR 2599 - Fédération de Recherche - (.). Toutes les actualités. 4ème Journée des Polyméristes Toulousains. Technopolym accueille Stéphane Mavikana en stage M1. Séminaire Martine Auriol, LGC, 4 décembre 2014.
technopolym.ups-tlse.fr
1180540. Technopolymer SA
Catalogo Scarichi SC PROJECT 2015. Il nuovo catalogo 2015 degli scarichi SC PROJECT, tutti forniti con Certificato CH, è disponibile nella sezione Cataloghi Technopolymer. Trova anche lelenco dei Premium Dealers che hanno una moto equipaggiata con scarico SC PROJECT. Novità per KAWA Z800 / Z800e. GP EVO CARBON Fr. 540.00. Guarda tutte le news. Via Sottobisio 42D Box 277 CH 6828 BALERNA. Tel 41.91/683.03.33 - Fax 41.91/683.03.30 e-mail office@technopolymer.ch.
technopolymer.ch
1180541. TechnoPolymer.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
technopolymer.com
1180542. ТЕХНОПОЛИМЕР
Адрес: г. Иркутск, ул. Советская 109. Тел: 8 (914) 887-37-55. Производит и поставляет в регионы: щетки дисковые беспроставочные, ворс полипропиленовый для лотковых щеток, намотки и метел. На сегодняшний день компания ТехноПолимер. Является крупнейшим в Восточной Сибири заводом-производителем дисковых беспроставочных щеток, предназначенных для уборочных и дорожно-коммунальных машин. Производительность линии по выпуску дисковых полипропиленовых щеток для уборочной техники достигает 2000 единиц в сутки.
technopolymer38.ru
1180543. TECHNOPOLYS
Big Data and Analytics. Big Data and analytics. PRAIA - CAPE VERDE.
technopolys.com
1180544. Techno
Are you looking for interesting toys for your children? Do you know that the child can learn a lot through games, if given the right motivation? What if you get the choice of all kinds of possible games, toys and sports elements under the same roof? You are at the right place at the right time! This is where you were ideally supposed to be without any budget stress. We started with board games and today we have developed a dedicated R&D team to reach the finest products in making Dice, Cricket Set, Educa...
technopolystyrenemoulders.com
1180545. Fenco Group. Store closed
Show prices tax inclusive. Show prices tax exclusive. Total: £0.00 excl tax. You have no items in your shopping cart. PRESSURE WASHERS - HOT - MOBILE. PRESSURE WASHERS - HOT - MOBILE. This store is currently closed. Please check back in a little while. Subscribe to our latest offers and innovations. Allenby Industrial Estate, Lincoln, LN3 4NR. 44 (0) 1522 515767. NEW V-TÜF WEBSITE NOW LIVE. Subscribe to our newsletter to be informed for our latest products and promotions. Do not show this popup again.
technopolytest12.co.uk
1180546. Systemy detekcji gazów, próbopobierak, analizator toc, lepkościomierz - Technopomiar
P chemiczny i petrochemiczny. Zawiesina / substancje gęst. Pomiar w cieczach i parze. Przydatne informacje - pobierz. Pomiar / detekcja oleju. Technopomiar Sp. z o.o. oferuje kompleksowe rozwiązania w zakresie dostaw i serwisu aparatury kontrolno-pomiarowej do pomiarów parametrów fizykochemicznych cieczy i gazów. Pobierz nowy Katalog Technopomiar 2010.pdf (4,42 MB). Posiadamy certyfikowany System Zarządzania Jakością zgodny z wymaganiami normy PN-EN ISO 9001:2009. Polityka Zarządzania.pdf (124kB). W imie...
technopomiar.pl
1180547. Technopon [ Produtos Para Sign e Silk Screen ]
Na Technopon você encontra a linha completa de produtos para comunicação visual à pronta entrega. Possuímos um estoque permanente com uma grande variedade de produtos disponíveis para os profissionais de Comunicação Visual. TECHOPON COM. DE MAT. SERIGRAFICOS E SERVIÇOS LTDA. Av General Mac Arthur, 82 - Jaguaré - São Paulo/SP. Tel: 55 11 3766-2999.
technopon.com.br
1180548. Technopond Interactive Web and Mobile Solutions
We are working on a new design, we will be back online soon!
technopond.com
1180549. Site Currently Unavailable
technoponton.com
1180550. Site Currently Unavailable
technopontoon.com
1180551. TECHNOPONYBOT - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 9 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Donated Dec 5, ...
technoponybot.deviantart.com
1180552. Techno Ponyva
2015 augusztus 14., péntek. Hajó árnyékolástechnikai anyagok, védő . PVC , akryl, tarp, ponyvák. Víztiszta fóliák sátorablakhoz és cabrio autókhoz. Árnyékolástechnikai és reklám alapanyagok. Sátorváz és sátor profilok. Takaróponyvák különböző méretben és árban. Kamion, pótkocsi felépítmény és karosszéria alkatrészek. Hajó-, árnyékolástechnikai és téli takaró. Nyomtatható reklám pvc anyagok. Ablak, üveg fólia. Épülettakarásra nyomtatható mesh háló. Bányacső antisztatikus pvc anyag.
technoponyva.hu
1180553. Techno Pool e.V. | Kompetenz in Management, Technik, Wirtschaft und Wissenschaft
Wir über uns. Ingenieure und Naturwissenschaft- ler haben sich hier zusammenge-schlossen, um stellensuchenden und anderen Akademikern ein Forum zu bieten, in dem Menschen unterschiedlichster Fachrichtungen (hoch- und Fachschulen) einander unterstützen durch kreative Problemlösungen, kollegiales Coaching und konkreten Nutzenbieten. Wir befassen uns aktiv und lösungsorrientiert mit:. Bull; Karrierefragen und Bewerbungen,. Bull; Job-Vorbereitung und Begleitung,. Bull; fachlichem Erfahrungsaustausch,.
technopool-duesseldorf.de
1180554. Willkommen
Leystr. 6 I A-1200 Wien I T: 0699 1 374 82 63. Start: 21.1.14. Kaufmann/frau Eisen- und Hartwaren. 1040, 1090, 1210 Wien. 1030, 1200, 1230 Wien.
technopool.at
1180555. Home
Outdoor and indoor overloopzwembaden (mirrorpools). In monoblok betonconstructies met mozaïekbekleding. R Selleslaghslaan 7 : 2830 Willebroek. Bart Scheers: 0486/30.77.13 : Bart Verhasselt: 0473/71.00.05.
technopool.be
1180556. Willkommen bei Technopool
technopool.co.at
1180557. technopool.com - This website is for sale! - technopool Resources and Information.
The domain technopool.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
technopool.com
1180558. Technopool Schwimmbadwasser Desinfektion Durchfluss-Chorelektrolyse
Technopool - für Ihr Schwimmbad. Durchfluss-Chlor-Elektrolyse-Systeme für die Wasser-Desinfektion im privaten und öffentlichen Schwimmbad - nach dem SALT WATER LIGHT Verfahren.
technopool.de
1180559. FACOTEC
Depuis 1981, FACOTEC est spécialisée dans le développement de produits. Notre bureau d’études 2D-3D vous accompagne dans le développement de votre idée. Notre atelier d’assemblage donne vie à vos produits. FACOTEC vous accompagne dans toutes les phases de développement de votre produit de la définition de votre cahier des charges à la mise en production. Découvrez nos outils d’aide à la conception. Tel : 04 93 54 11 14. Fax : 04 93 88 48 72. ZI Anatole France BP 72.
technopool.fr