SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 15 / 14 / (2006091 - 2006146)

2006091. That's What She Read
Thursday, 13 November 2014. Computer Love Inc. II Gestation - Kurt and Jessica Hansen. This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions. Enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card. Click on the tour banner to see the other stops on the tour. Zak waited for John to reach their squatting spot once again, then greeted him with a seated bow from atop his board. “Nicely done. But that was great luck, catching a swell that size. Next one’s mine.”. Kurt and Jessica Hansen reside in norther...
thatswhat-she-read.blogspot.com
2006094. that's what she said
That's what she said. I'm not your bitch. Don't hang your shit on me. Friday, January 18, 2013. Monday, March 9, 2009. Anyhow, during the question-and-answer period, one woman, an Anglican priest, stood up with a sheet of paper with an IGLHRC press release printed on it. It is important to note that in Uganda, senior government. One of the speakers looked deeply uncomfortable and spoke a little about the situation, for those who had not heard, and then said something to the effect of,. 8217; because I di...
thatswhat-shesaid.blogspot.com
2006095. ANTPORT
Gold's Gym and Fantastic 4. Royal Purple and Iron Man 2. Hostess and DC Comics. IHOP and Discover America. Concepts for cloud based set-top box interfaces. Summer of Audi Sales Event. Audi and TOMS shoes Summer promotion. Created with Adobe DPS and to be viewed from the Audi Library App. Multi-platform applications for cable provider. Gold's Gym and Fantastic 4. Mdash; view —. Royal Purple and Iron Man 2. Mdash; view —. Mdash; view —. Hostess and DC Comics. Mdash; view —. IHOP and Discover America.
thatswhat.com
2006096. That’s What 3 Said
Sage advice for women just starting their careers in advertising from women who’ve taken the ride. Anne Nodar Stesney, ACD at Grey NY. Nancy Vonk, Partner, Swim. We start out assuming the boss knows all about what we accomplish. Shouldn’t he/she? Remember, they were in your shoes awhile ago. Your best strategy: be exactly yourself. Jenna Moeller, Art Director. Learn how to present well and have fun doing it. Seeing and listening to creative work is often the best part of the client’s day. You know what h...
thatswhat3said.com
2006097. THAT'S WHAT ADULTS DO
THAT'S WHAT ADULTS DO. A discussion of life for those who are ready to "put away childish things" but want to keep the fun and humor. Tuesday, February 12, 2013. The Other Side of Sixty. I turned 60 this month. There, I said it publicly. Not too many women seem to want to advertise this birthday but I have chosen to embrace mine. The thought did cross my mind that perhaps I had died and no one had bothered to tell me yet. Since I am a person who loves a good joke, most of the stories were about funny sit...
thatswhatadultsdo.blogspot.com
2006098. Thoughts not suitable for facebook.
Thoughts not suitable for facebook. 124; Comments RSS. Posted on September 12, 2011. It’s me again. Sorry I’ve neglected you …life kinda happened. You know how it is. So I have great news! We’ve received 10 hits on the new blog! Whoopsies, forgot to shave for yall! Well folks, that’s all for now. Til another day Elle, til another day. 124; Tagged: insanity. 124; Leave a comment. Posted on August 30, 2011. Tall Java Chip, No fat, No whip. Boom. 124; 1 Comment. The Digg 3 Column Theme.
thatswhataleesaid.wordpress.com
2006099. thatswhatalsaid
Template Simple. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
thatswhatalsaid.blogspot.com
2006100. Home | That's What Angels Do
Skip to main content. That's What Angels Do. Buy Now on iTunes. Welcome to That's What Angels Do. Spend some time looking around at everyone else's story and then post one of your own. Who are the angels in your life? Anyone can be an angel, including YOU! Check out our list of charities of which you can donate your time, money, or support. A great tool to have helpful is a vacuum cleaner made for tough surfaces. This type of vacuum works. A Good Brief Article About Laminated Flooring. As in authorized c...
thatswhatangelsdo.com
2006101. supanhna
If you went here to look for @thatswhatanhnasaid. Go here www.supanhna.tumblr.com. I changed my url C:. Posted 4 years ago. Go to www.supanhna.tumblr.com if youre looking for me. 2011 2015 Powered by Tumblr.
thatswhatanhnasaid.tumblr.com
2006102. That's What Anxious Mom Said | My Tales of Parenting and Other Crap
That's What Anxious Mom Said. My Tales of Parenting and Other Crap. April A to Z 2015. April A to Z 2016. Weekend Coffee Share: Snow, The Flu, and Busyness. Here’s what we woke up to:. And we woke up at 9:00, which is pretty late for the kids. So, no, we didn’t get a half inch to a full inch of snow overnight. However, it. The snowman is on the top rail of Baby Girl’s climber slide — it’s not as big as the angle makes it look. I’ll stop rambling on now and ask you guys how your week went. 🙂. Little Man ...
thatswhatanxiousmomsaid.com
2006103. That's what she said
That's what she said. Just interesting enough :. Monday, September 12, 2011. Well, I am officially horrible at this. Life is C-R-A-Z-Y right now. School is back in full swing. Baby showers and wedding showers are everywhere. I am, of course, still surrounded by these wonderful ladies and gentleman I get to call my friends and family. Football season is here (hence the pretty pic from our pressbox). Fall weather is in the air, and I am one happy girl. Details to follow. Friday, July 16, 2010. 4th of July ...
thatswhatashsaid.blogspot.com
2006104. That's What Bob's Cooking
That's What Bob's Cooking. I love to cook, why not post what's cooking in my world? Thursday, August 6, 2015. Asiago Garlic Crusted Salmon with Caesar Pasta Salad. So, it was on! In went the salmon, topping was made, chop chop went the vegetable and boiled the pasta, all while making Red leaf Spinach Dip and the BEST Gazpacho ever! Asiago Garlic Herb Crusted Salmon. 4-6oz portions of Salmon. 12 oz Asiago, shredded. 2-3 cloves of Garlic, chopped. 189; cup Fresh Parsley, finely chopped. 1 lb Radiatori Pasta.
thatswhatbobscooking.com
2006105. thatswhatbosaid | Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever. The Twenty Fourteen Theme. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Fourteen Theme. Follow “thatswhatbosaid”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thatswhatbosaid.com
2006106. That's what Breasts are For...
Christine Emmick - Freelance Writer. Thursday, June 4, 2015. You got it, BREASTFEEDING! All over the place you got people telling us why we shouldn't, why it's disgusting, how long we should, where we should and how we should. To them I say, CHILL. Grab your phones, put on some hip music and calm it. Let that babe and mama enjoy their bonding time. I can even suggest the perfect selection. Now, don't you feel better? Sunday, May 24, 2015. Duggar Dilemma - Bringing Darkness to Light. God can take the wors...
thatswhatbreastsarefor.blogspot.com
2006107. Breezy's Blog | I express myself through fashion
I express myself through fashion. Quote of the Day. Yours Chicly, Breezy. 9 thoughts on “ About the Blog. July 31, 2012 at 4:17 am. I love your blog Bree. You are so talented and versatile. I especially like your orange and lime dream room, absolutely love it. Keep up the good work, Im looking forward to some really interesting topics and ideas. Jamie Lee's Glassware Blog. August 8, 2012 at 8:38 pm. Following you now. Check out my glass blog at http:/ www.theglassmall.com. August 13, 2012 at 4:37 am.
thatswhatbreezysaid.wordpress.com
2006108. That's What Bre Said | Yeah, I said it. So?
Yeah, I said it. So? That's What Bre Said. I know I’m the absolute worst with this blog lately. I think about what I would love to be writing nearly every day, but the sun rises and sets far too quickly lately. We have moved to a new apartment. Things are going really well. Asher is the most precious 3 year old ever to have lived. Phillip is wonderful and a hard worker. My parents will be here to visit us in a few days and we are SO excited! And here are some videos:. And my current favorite:. 8221; Well...
thatswhatbresaid.wordpress.com
2006109. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
thatswhatbrisaid.com
2006110. — Coming Soon
This page is used to test the proper operation of your recent MOJO Marketplace. If you can read this page it means your installation was successful! The owner of this website is working on making this site awesome. Why not bookmark it. And come back again later. We are sure you will not be disappointed. Are you the Site Owner? To your WordPress installation and prepare your site for launch. To launch your site just click the link in the banner at the top of the screen. Make My Site Look Like the Demo.
thatswhatbsaid.com
2006111. Index of /
thatswhatchaysaid.com
2006112. that's what chery said
That's what chery said. Although I do agree that New Years Resolutions are generally abruptly forgotten.and those who make them are discouraged from doing so oftentimes, I still insist on upholding this tradition. I’ve done this forever. And I’m constantly making new goals anyway, so this list is just one of many, many, many lists of resolutions. I’m aiming for practicality and definite, positive change this year. 2 Wake up to one alarm. 3 Eliminate verbal static. 8221; are synonymous, the only thing tha...
thatswhatcherysaid.blogspot.com
2006113. That's What She Said
That's What She Said. Http:/ www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/terry-bo. Narwals and Trans Ams. C-4s Birthday/ New Years Party. Saturday, January 23, 2010. Http:/ www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/terry-border-makes-everyday. Sunday, January 03, 2010. Narwals and Trans Ams. For once I'm acting my age (and hers) and like this chic's. Saturday, January 02, 2010. C-4's Birthday/ New Years Party. The missing pictures were found. Saturday, November 28, 2009. Sunday, November 01, 2009. Monday, May 18, 2009.
thatswhatchesaid.blogspot.com
2006114. That's What {Che} Said... - A Mom talking about Kids, Products, Crafts & DIYs with a healthy dose of sarcasm!
That's What {Che} Said. A Mom talking about Kids, Products, Crafts and DIYs with a healthy dose of sarcasm! How to Order Oils. Tips for Layering Vinyl FREE Cut File. I can’t get enough of these personalized hand sanitizer teacher’s gifts. I honestly can’t get enough of the seasonal and holiday soaps as well! I have made them several different ways and just wanted to share my tips for layering vinyl as well as this cute FREE cut file if you would like to make…. It’s a new week! Yep you heard me NINE!
thatswhatchesaid.net
2006115. That's What {Che} Said…
That's What {Che} Said…. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Peppermints are more than just tasty! December 17, 2013. Peppermints are more than just tasty! Serve your holiday goodies from them also! My Site Has Moved! September 29, 2011. I made the jump! While I fully figure out a few more things can you all do be a big favor and update your google reader subscription and/or feedburner subscription to my new site? I want to make sure you are all getting my updates and posts! Even though I...
thatswhatchesaid.wordpress.com
2006116. That's What Chi Said » Random musings
That's What Chi Said. All content is 2015 by That's What Chi Said.
thatswhatchisaid.com
2006117. That's What Cindy Said
That's What Cindy Said. Product Reviews, Tutorials, And Stuff. Monday, August 18, 2014. It's been a while. I almost thought not to release the video, but decided that it was better late than never. I'll be going off to college in only a couple weeks, and I'm hoping to sell some things before I go. I'm not sure what will happen to Shop Cimily when I leave, since I will no longer be able to ship the clothes, but hopefully I can continue it some way. Links to this post. Thursday, November 22, 2012. As I men...
thatswhatcindysaid.blogspot.com
2006118. Thats What Cole Said
Thats What Cole Said. Life One experience at a time. A Year of Self/World/Life Discovery. Thursday, February 24, 2011. The food is amazing. The vintage shops are funky. The streets have character. Thursday, February 10, 2011. Pretty much sums up that day! Wednesday, February 9, 2011. In Land of Oz. Stepping foot into my first westernized country in months was a sigh of relief and comfort I haven't experienced in a while.that was until I was stopped, yet again, by airport security for an hour. Wor...Back ...
thatswhatcolesaid.blogspot.com
2006119. That's What Cortney Said
thatswhatcortneysaid.blogspot.com
2006120. That's What Daddy Wants
Hayseed Dixie - Kiss My Grass. Blogs de cada día. THE BAND OF BLACKY RANCHETTE "The Band Of. Blacky Ranchette" 1984. I'm Just A Gadabout. NEUROTIC OUTSIDERS: "s/t" (1996). The 13th Floor Elevators - Psychedelic Sounds of the 13th Floor Elevators. Paradise of Garage Comps! Friday At The Cage A Go Go [Long Hot Summer] - LP (Westchester, 1965). Sons of the Dolls. PATSY MONTANA and the PRAIRIE RAMBLERS. Rock Is Dead / R.I.P. Greece Gone Garage 2015. Hey hey hey hey hey. Rock Around The Blog. VA - Where Have ...
thatswhatdaddywants.blogspot.com
2006121. that's what [debbie] said.
Sunday, February 14, 2010. Funny how a week that was supposed to nothing out of the ordinary (sans Valentines Day) actually taught me lessons that I will never forget. I learned that it feels amazing to be loved for who you are. By friends and family, as well! I learned that I do have the balls to stand up for myself. I learned that I will never, ever again be a pushover and sacrifice my own happiness. For the sake of being "nice" and avoiding conflict. I learned how to stand up for myself. I learned tha...
thatswhatdebbiesaid.blogspot.com
2006122. Dipsi
thatswhatdipsido.com
2006123. Dipsi
thatswhatdipsydo.com
2006124. That's What D Said
Tuesday, November 8, 2011. Thursday, November 3, 2011. Have I mentioned how bad I am with this blog thing? I am on the computer a lot, but do I take the time to write? Nope Maybe 2012 will be better for this :). He was staring off into the distance saying Oh Wow. Oh Wow. Oh Wow. Part of me thinks that is pretty awesome. Maybe he was going to a place I am uncertain of, but maybe it is fantastic. I hope so. Well, that was a downer of a post. Happier things to come in the future. Thursday, September 15, 2011.
thatswhatdsaid.blogspot.com
2006125. That's What EE Said! | A topnotch WordPress.com site
That's What EE Said! A topnotch WordPress.com site. Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. Blog at WordPress.com.
thatswhateesaid.wordpress.com
2006126. That's what she said.
That's what she said. My New Friend Boonyen. We spent an entire day with elephants. This is no joke. On our second day in Chiang Mai, we were with elephants! We started the day early and we were instructed to wear bathing suits, wear loose fitted pants, bring bug spray, sunscreen and an extra change of clothes. We were a part of a small group of people. There were three other couples with us. Two couples from Mexico City and one couple from Pasadena. Small world. This was our agenda for the day:. 4 Brush...
thatswhatemiliesaid.wordpress.com
2006127. That's What Eve Said
That's What Eve Said. Eat honey, my son, for it is good;. Honey from the comb is sweet to your taste. Know also that wisdom is like honey for you:. If you find it, there is a future hope for you,. And your hope will not be cut off. I always want to begin by saying that I don’t know. It just sounds like a loaded opening statement that prepares the reader, and emphasizes something they need to pay close attention to. I imagine it to be an eloquent way of saying that I have some good news, and that. With my...
thatswhatevesaid.wordpress.com
2006128. That's What Faith Must Be
Wednesday, September 4, 2013. Proud to be me! Make a video - it's fun, easy and free! Links to this post. Tuesday, June 19, 2012. Hello, wow two posts in one day, I'm on a roll. Ha! Links to this post. Wow has it been a year? I loved keeping up with my blog but my computer memory is so full I can not show pics without it crashing.:( So till I can afford a new one, a mac maybe, yes please! I can't post pics. Will be back, soon I hope. Stay tuned for 20011-2012! Links to this post. Friday, April 1, 2011.
thatswhatfaithmustbe.blogspot.com
2006129. World's Only Consulting Detective
World's Only Consulting Detective. I thought it would fit. OOOOHHH IT LOOKS SO MUCH HOTTER WITH ARCTIC MONKEYS. EVERYTHING LOOKS HOTTER WITH ARTIC MONKEYS. There go my ovaries again. IT LOOKS LIKE A PERFUME COMMERCIAL. 039;People never notice anything'. I may just have found THE greatest photoset in history, curtsey of reddit.com/r/photoshop battles. There need to be about 120 more of these. We need a source for this masterpiece! Just a Small Town Girl Living in a Lonely World. Cool Motive, Still Murder.
thatswhatfandomsdo.tumblr.com
2006130. thatswhatfriendsarefor -
Här har ni resultatet från ett av mina bättre kreativa ögonblick :). It (the words) just came to me when I was taking a shower! Måste erkänna att jag faktiskt är ganska nöjd själv med resultatet ;). 2011-01-19 @ 18:04:32 Permalink. God Jul alla vänner! Hoppas ni haft en underbar och mysig jul tillsammans med nära och kära! Det har jag :). Dan före dopparedan spenderades hos en av mina älskade vänner. Tillsammans med hennes familj gjorde vi julgodis, spelade spel och myste hela dan. Vi lyckades snirkla in...
thatswhatfriendsarefor.blogg.se
2006131. ---con amore---
Keep smilin' keep shinin' knowing you can always count on me for sure that's what friends are for for good times and bad times I'll be on your side forever more that's what friends are for. Saturday, November 12, 2005. Have MOVED. =). Posted by pam @ 1:20 AM. Monday, November 07, 2005. Was at sch jus now for geog and tking back of results. had so much fun playing cards openly at d stage. i swear we were screaming and laughing our heads off at hsin ching's 'stop! Posted by pam @ 1:44 PM. Why no one wans t...
thatswhatfriendsarefor.blogspot.com
2006132. That's What Friends Are For
FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN HELP! Hot Cars Kill Animals. Leaving your pet unattended in a hot car can kill him. It is illegal in most areas too. That’s What Friends Are For, Inc. is an all-volunteer, non profit organization, that brings together caring and compassionate people in a network that is helping to fund animal rescue efforts in the CSRA. We were recognized by the IRS as a 501c3, not for profit organization in 2009, in the state of Georgia. Contributions are fully deductible to the extent of the la...
thatswhatfriendsarefor.org
2006133. thats what FRIENDS are fore
Thats what FRIENDS are fore. Is a community created to expose my friends electronic music podcast exclusively done for thatswhatFRIENDSarefore project. Which will then lead to friends of friends, friends of friends of friends. Monday, July 20, 2009. Cem G and Rg (disco! I first attended and heard Cem G and RG at my first Disco! Http:/ www.discoproductions.fm/default/foryou files/foryou.mp3. Https:/ www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/track/catalog/? Http:/ www.facebook.com/inbox/? Monday, June 29, 2009.
thatswhatfriendsarefore.blogspot.com
2006134. That's What GEM Said
Monday, September 27, 2010. Sadly, I'm saying farewell to BlogSpot. You can now find me at www.thatswhatgemsaid.wordpress.com. Gem of the Ocean. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
thatswhatgemsaid.blogspot.com
2006135. That's What GEM Said | About life + love + lessons + laughter
Guest Post] Red Flags. July 20, 2015 9:30 am. Editor’s note: Thank you to @ MrsBlackish. For sharing her story about love, heartbreak, healing, and new love. I got the nerve to talk to him and we started to chat. The next day I prayed ( seriously) that I would see him again. I did and he asked me for my number. It was perfect, he was PERFECT. Two months later I was his girlfriend. Read More →. Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Today is July 7,...
thatswhatgemsaid.com
2006136. That's What GEM Said
That's What GEM Said. Dropping Gems of Randomness Since 2010. The Blog Has Moved! February 9, 2015. February 9, 2015. I’m happy to announce that I am now. Self-hosting my blog at thatswhatgemsaid.com. Please hop on over, check out my new digs, and (re)subscribe! Note: I’ve closed all blog posts here*. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. The Blog Has Moved! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 1,179 other followers. A Girl Called Nick.
thatswhatgemsaid.wordpress.com
2006137. That's What Gerry Said
ThatsWhatGerrySaid.com / GeraldFarinas.com. Chicago LGBT New Media. Creative social media content developer, photographer, editorial and publishing consultant. Minority owner and journalist for ChicagoPhoenix.com. Find me on FB.me/GeraldFarinas. Follow me on Twitter @GeraldFarinas and @BoystownTweets. Tony Merevick on the beat in Boystown. Facebook reinstated original Boystown URL. Again, Facebook reassures that this matter will be added to the series of questions it now has about the situation. It was a...
thatswhatgerrysaid.tumblr.com
2006138. That's What God Looks Like To Me - Don Shelden
That’s What God. Looks Like To Me. Is a spiritual journey traveled by a father and son. Join Don Shelden. As he leads us to a beautiful conclusion to the age-old question: “Dad, what does God look like to you? 8221; The lyrical answer will inspire listeners to appreciate the most important creations on Earth. Enjoy! Available at Amazon.com. To hear a sample of the CD recording, Click Here. Order Now at Amazon.com! Bull; About the Book. Bull; About the CD. Bull; About Don Shelden. Bull; Contact Us.
thatswhatgodlooksliketome.com
2006139. That's What Google Said
That's What Google Said. 2013 2015 That's What Google Said.
thatswhatgooglesaid.tumblr.com
2006140. Thats What Grace Said!!!!
Thats What Grace Said! Saturday, July 19, 2014. Check out my ask.fm and ask me questions :) If my readers wanna know a little more about me. Click on the link below! My Instagram is @believeinsoftball5 link is. In my bio, check out my account too. Thats What Grace Said! Thursday, July 17, 2014. The Avengers Age of Ultron. I absolutely love The Avengers. Movie, I can't wait for The Avengers Age of Ultron! Iron man is my favorite marvel character. I am a duckling! Robert Downey Jr. forever! Joss Whedon , &.
thatswhatgracesaid.blogspot.com
2006141. That’s What Grandparents Are For | Arlene S. Uslander
Charming, and clever.". Arlene S. Uslander. That's What Grandparents Are For. What do you think? Subscribe to Blog via Email. Arlene S. Uslander. Arlene is the author of 16 non-fiction books, over 400 published articles and essays, and is an award-winning journalist, a professional editor, and wrote a grandparenting column for a Chicago news/magazine,. That's What Grandparents Are For. That’s What Grandparents Are For. Age Range: 3 and up. Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 8.4 x 0.4 inches. To Blog via Email.
thatswhatgrandparentsarefor.com
2006142. greg said...
Where in the world is armadillo diego? Posted by Gregory Cendana on 8:41 AM. So, i attended the ucsa board retreat a couple weeks ago at the university of california, santa barbara. myself and lindsay mccluskey trained the grassroots organizing weekend (GROW) and were around all weekend for some other amazing sessions from the ucsa staff and board of directors. During the retreat, i acquired in the most friendly way, victor's armadillo named "diego". after the. Posted by Gregory Cendana on 9:06 PM. Samah...
thatswhatgregsaid.blogspot.com
2006143. Reflections of Something, Somewhere
Reflections of Something, Somewhere. Cinnamon spice and everything nice. Every day is Haloween. November 6, 2014. Every day is Halloween. Putting on our masks is a regular part of our morning ritual, just like brushing our teeth and eating breakfast. The masquerade, however, is anything but […]. Read Article →. Freedom in free India. August 16, 2014. Read Article →. Post a day 2011. Never believe everything you think. July 3, 2014. Read Article →. Post a day 2011. Expectations Resentments and other things.
thatswhathappened.wordpress.com
2006144. Healthy Mama
Monday, August 9, 2010. What kind of water are you drinking? Have you ever picked up your glass of water and really wondered where it comes from and what's in it? Maybe you're asking : What's wrong with my tap water? The Associated Press did a study of 41 million American's tap water and found traces of drugs (including antibiotics, anti-convulsants, mood stabilizers, and sex hormones). These drugs also contaminate aquifers deep underground so even well water can be contaminated. They sound good and clai...
thatswhathealthymamasaid.blogspot.com
2006145. thatswhathesaid (Risty) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. You can drag and drop to rearrange. Why," you ask?
thatswhathesaid.deviantart.com
2006146. Thats What He Said | That's What He Said
Thats What He Said. That's What He Said. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Find out more about theCross. 8212; Resources to explore “what HE said”.
thatswhathesaid.org