SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 16 / 27 / (2182848 - 2182902)

2182848. The Adventures of Ambo & Gweg
Monday, May 11, 2015. Jared: Birthday Questions at 7. What are 3 words that describe you? Fun, silly, and playful. I'm really good at: baseball, swimming, math, reading. What makes you happy? When we spend time as a family and go to parks and museums. What makes you sad? Not getting to do fun things. What is your favorite animal? Platypus, Dolphins, Armadillos. What is your favorite food? Lasagna, Seafood and Rice. What is your favorite color? Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Gold and Silver. My best friend ...
theadventuresofambogweg.blogspot.com
2182849. The Adventures of a Meandering Moleskine
The Adventures of a Meandering Moleskine. This is a Japanese foldout Moleskine exchange. Friday, April 1, 2011. My Illustration of "toy" for Illustration Friday . Had a strange day yesterday, lots of bad news and tears. Then i watched this. On tv, anyone else see it? Geez i kinda wished i hadn't, it was brilliant and gripping but upsetting and now i cant stop thinking about it! Oh well, better snap out of it the weekend is a few hours away :). Monday, June 7, 2010. And so it has to end. This was the end ...
theadventuresofameanderingmoleskin.blogspot.com
2182850. The Adventures of Amelia
The Adventures of Amelia. Currently in: The United States. A Bit of Everywhere. NEW VIDEO: Celebrating Three Years of ‘Amelia’! I thought I should do something a little special to celebrate three years of what…. Camping on Lake Burera, Rwanda. After almost seven straight days of working on farms with The Kula Project, we enjoyed a…. Video: Myanmar, A Magical Adventure. TROUBLE IN PARADISE THE AUSTRALIA SERIES. Before I just dive into the next couple parts of my life Down Under, let…. May 7, 2015.
theadventuresofamelia.com
2182851. theadventuresofamelia | Talk less. Travel more.
Talk less. Travel more. IMPORTANT: AMELIA HAS A NEW SITE! I just wanted you all to know that I have a new site, which will require you to sign up for e-mails again. I know, I know. No…. It’s Time to Tell Someone Else’s Story Help Me Do It. Hi, friends and followers! Warm and sunny greetings from South Florida. Once again, it’s been a while since I last posted. I can attribute that to the productive, yet rather…. Myanmar: A Different Kind of Paradise. 8221; Maartje enthusiastically says…. I promised more ...
theadventuresofamelia.wordpress.com
2182852. The Adventures of Amelia Earhart
The Adventures of Amelia Earhart. Thursday, December 13, 2012. The Adventures of Amelia Earhart. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). The Adventures of Amelia Earhart. View my complete profile. Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.
theadventuresofameliaearhart.blogspot.com
2182853. The adventures of a misguided time traveler
The adventures of a misguided time traveler. Friday, April 16, 2010. The Owl that comes to my house. There is an Owl that frequently comes and spends time in the distant trees of my property. I have been told by a local Owl Expert, that he is a Mature Barred Owl. Saturday, October 10, 2009. Work has been a nightmare and it doesn't appear to be easing off for next week, either. Today is my only day off. I need to stay home and cherish it, I think. Friday, October 9, 2009. It's been 2 months since he died.
theadventuresofamisguidedtimetraveler.blogspot.com
2182854. ~The adventures of a modern Catholic~
The adventures of a modern Catholic. A political and spiritual blog by two homeschoolers from within the nation's capital. Sunday, December 25, 2016. Goals for the Christmas Season. Another Christmas is come and gone, but the joy of the season remains for a lifetime! For some. Unfortunately, there are countless people living among us who struggle during this season of peace and joy. They may not, try as they may, feel the warmth and the love that the coming of Christ is supposed to carry with it. And whi...
theadventuresofamoderncatholic.blogspot.com
2182855. Adventures of a Mother - Deals, Match-ups, Printable Coupons, Freebies and more!
Thursday, February 2, 2012. You can now find all your money saving tips and tricks over at. I hope you will come and join us over at Deal Searching Mama. For all your saving needs! Friday, October 28, 2011. Kuhn's Best Deals 10/26-11/1. Kuhns Doubles Coupons Up To .99. Except on coupons that say DO NOT DOUBLE. There is a limit of 1 coupon per items(s) purchased as stated on the coupon, with a maximum of. 4 coupons per same 4 items purchased. To see Kuhn's Updated Coupon Policy. 92-22 oz bags 2/$5. 055/2 ...
theadventuresofamother.blogspot.com
2182856. Amanda Holley Music | BLOG | STUDIO
Music and Education Thoughts – Categories. Conducting the Queensland Wind Orchestra at the ABODA Conducting workshop with Steve Peterson 2014. Hello musicians, teachers and friends,. This site is to promote my teaching, learning, arranging and professional development as an educator and musician. Please look around and comment on the content that interests you. I can be contacted at amandaholley23[at]gmail.com. 5 thoughts on “Welcome”. January 26, 2014 at 11:12 PM. February 3, 2014 at 6:48 PM. So I appli...
theadventuresofamuso.wordpress.com
2182857. Amy Who? | A fine WordPress.com site
A fine WordPress.com site. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Amy Who? Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
theadventuresofamy2013.wordpress.com
2182858. The Adventures of Rover an Alaskan Boy
The Adventures of Rover an Alaskan Boy. Friday, May 29, 2015. Veni, Vedi, Vici- A Biography of Julius Caesar. 8220;Veni , vedi, vici” are the famous words spoken by Julius Caesar when he took control of Egypt. In Latin they mean “I came, I saw, I conquered.”. He was ambitious, a great orator, he called his men comrades and was a great leader. Plus he cared about. Isn’t that cool? Ptolemy XIII would not let his sister Cleopatra talk to Caesar. Finis(that means the end in Latin). Wednesday, May 13, 2015.
theadventuresofanalaskanboy.blogspot.com
2182859. Home - The Adventures Of An Allergy Mummy.
30 Before 30 – Six Years To Embrace My Twenties. Do you ever look back and realise how much time you’ve wasted? Today is my birthday, I am officially 24 years old, nearly halfway …. The Financial Strain Of Gluten Free Living. Anyone who has or cares for someone with special dietary requirements will have noticed the massive difference in price between ‘normal’ products and free …. Hopes For 2017 – The Adventures Of An Allergy Mummy. Christmas As A Three – The Adventures Of An Allergy Mummy. Images of the...
theadventuresofanallergymummy.co.uk
2182860. Zahnärzte Deutschland -
Germany 's Best Dentist Directory. Find The Best Dentists In Germany. Germany 's Best Dentist Directory. Find The Best Dentists In Germany. Germany 's Best Dentist Directory. Find The Best Dentists In Germany. By Zahnärzte in Deutschland. Comments Off on German Dentist Directory. Zahnarzt in Hamburg Bergedorf. Zahnärzte in Berlin Neukölln. Theme medicine by LizardThemes.com.
theadventuresofanallergymummy.com
2182861. The Adventures of an Amateur Housewife
The Adventures of an Amateur Housewife. Tuesday, June 30, 2015. Spring pictures from the zoo, playground, and fun times at home. John hanging out on the railing at the zoo. Who needs animals when you have a fun railing to climb on? Michael LOVES the swing. Joseph and John show off the sunglasses they got in their Easter baskets. Someone found chocolate and LOVES it. Links to this post. Friday, January 30, 2015. Like he wanted to crawl for about a month now. And puffs right now. We've tried Cheerios a...
theadventuresofanamateurhousewife.blogspot.com
2182862. The Adventures of An Artistic Mind And Her Hubby
Sunday, November 6, 2011. Fun at the park. Had fun taking pictures with our friends yesterday :) Thought I'd share:. High School Musical Pose! Can you tell we're best friends? My hubby and my best friends boyfriend.I swear they really do get along quite well. This is my favorite of them:). No, we are not too old for playgrounds:P. I absolutely love this picture of my hubby 3. My best friend is actually a pirate.arrrr. My hubby is such a hunk;). Love on a playground. Love on the swings. Here's some pictur...
theadventuresofanartisticmind.blogspot.com
2182863. She can't keep her mouth shut | An Augie March fans musings
She can't keep her mouth shut. An Augie March fans musings. About Mel besides her being insane…. Longing, things I long for…. May 1, 2015. This isn’t a review of the Brisbane show before you get too excited, that will come when I am not about to board a plane to Cairns. Instead this is a bit of self-indulgent writing that came to me during the gig last night in Brisbane. My friends and a lot of others know that I am the only girl, and the middle child with two brothers. Yes,torture growing up and I w...
theadventuresofanaugiemarchfan.wordpress.com
2182864. The Adventures of Andie Mae | A letter "A" trying to navigate this whole adulthood thing
The Adventures of Andie Mae. A letter A trying to navigate this whole adulthood thing. No Photographs, Please. August 3, 2015. The adventures of andie mae. August 3, 2015. The adventures of andie mae. Your Interestingness Abroad Vs. At Home. July 30, 2015. The adventures of andie mae. July 29, 2015. The adventures of andie mae. July 23, 2015. The adventures of andie mae. July 21, 2015. July 21, 2015. National junk food day. The adventures of andie mae. Andie Mae’s Fancied Inventions. July 21, 2015.
theadventuresofandiemae.wordpress.com
2182865. Adventures of Andrea
I Hate New Year's Resolutions. Tuesday, January 10, 2017. I hate New Year's Resolutions. There, I said it. I think they're dumb, and I don't make them for myself. Now, that's not to say that I think that your specific resolution is dumb, there just has to be a specific process around it. I am a person who makes a lot of goals for myself. Weekly goals, daily goals, monthly goals. And I know everyone isn't like that, but if you want to make a resolution for the whole year, you have to make goals. On a crea...
theadventuresofandreah.blogspot.com
2182866. The Adventures of Andrea and Salvador
The Adventures of Andrea and Salvador. These are our adventures, as we move to Guyana, South America! Living and working at Karanambu in the North Rupununi. www.KaranambuTrustandLodge.org. Tuesday, January 27, 2015. We first met Alisa, w. Hen we arrived at Karanambu in January, 2010. She was 15 years old at the time. She had her eye on a young man from Massara Village, Guy Brown, who was making clay bricks at Karanambu. I can still remember Alisa saying, "See that boy? I am going to marry him! The day of...
theadventuresofandreasalvador.blogspot.com
2182868. The Adventures of Andres & Cruz and their moms
The Adventures of Andres and Cruz and their moms. On juggling life, love, school, work, business, and my boys. Tuesday, May 5, 2009. Saturday, April 4, 2009. Well we started an addition on our house in March- 2 bedrooms for the boys and a sunroom/playroom as well as a front porch! We are so excited! Ann and I added cabinets to our kitchen. What a difference. It is so nice to cook with counter space now! Monday, January 19, 2009. Well, Andres and I are back to school. He's reading now and completes. So ma...
theadventuresofandresandcruz.blogspot.com
2182869. The Adventure's of Andrew David
The Adventure's of Andrew David. Saturday, June 2, 2012. Mommy has been trying to get me to say my name. I love saying everyone else's name, Mama, Dada, DD, Papa, Mimi, Lala. Saturday, February 18, 2012. Today we went to the Zoo with our church. Shelley and Miceala came too! I had lots of fun! Thursday, February 9, 2012. Hiking to Inspiration Point. With Daddy, Justin and Casey. Wednesday, February 8, 2012. Monday, February 6, 2012. Isn't there any more? Saturday, February 4, 2012. Trying to Get Outside.
theadventuresofandrewdavid.blogspot.com
2182870. The Adventures of Andy and Tiffany
The Adventures of Andy and Tiffany. Tuesday, April 23, 2013. Monday, March 25, 2013. Warm Weather, Family, and No School. Two weeks ago Andy and I took our first road trip to Arizona. We only went down for a weekend and since we both had to be back to work. We left on a Friday at 4 am, we had quite the adventure! Me, Andy, Calla, Seth, and Maddie. Andy, and I trying to get Seth in the pool which Andy followed and I last in the pool! Wednesday, March 13, 2013. Friday, December 28, 2012. Andy shoving more ...
theadventuresofandyandtiffany.blogspot.com
2182871. The Adventures of an Essex Boy. | A Little Fish in a BIG Pond.
The Adventures of an Essex Boy. A Little Fish in a BIG Pond. Guess Who’s Back? Nope Not the Real Slim Shady, Marty Mcfly or Gloria Gaynor. Since my adventures in New York came to an end over a month ago, you probably thought this Blog would be nothing more. Just a blip on the timeline of web history. Well, apologies, but I like writing, and I’ve always got a story to tell, so I’m back. But what am I going to write about if I’m not living it up in the Big City? I always look forward to writing my Blogs, w...
theadventuresofanessexboy.wordpress.com
2182872. The Adventures of a new MissSearles | What MissSearles did next…
What MissSearles did next…. The Adventures of a new MissSearles. I’m giving up on this for a while. I’m tired and confused. I need to find my focus otherwise I think I’m going to go mad. Things don’t feel settled, I don’t feel like I have a plan at the moment and I can’t work like that. I don’t like just floating along. Things are great with The Boyfriend and with family/at home, I’m happy, no need to worry, I’m just a bit lost that’s all. I will be back, just not for a little while. Isn’t it ironic.
theadventuresofanewmisssearles.wordpress.com
2182873. anjali joshi
What’s for Dinner? After spending eight years in the classroom, I stumbled into the world of writing after a cross-continent move. Writing was my way of keeping in touch with the world of education, connecting with others, and building a community of like-minded people. I write about education, early literacy, STEM, and parenting. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Address never made public). Notify me of new comments via email.
theadventuresofanewmom.com
2182874. The Adventures of a New Third Grade Teacher
My first week . so far . New Teacher Orientation/PD at the Venetian Hotel. Im a Nevada Blogger. Wednesday, August 28, 2013. My first week . so far . Anywho. On the first day, I was supposed to have 27 kids . I think? Our school is going to hire another 3rd grade teacher (I HOPE! But they have to wait until count day. UGH. There is no room in my class for any extra bodies. And any extra talking is just amplified and it's crazy. It's so hard to have effective classroom management with that ...For the past ...
theadventuresofanewthirdgradeteacher.blogspot.com
2182875. theadventuresofanexpat.com | The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu. South China Morning Post. Just look at them in shock and horror like you do to the person that jumps the queue? Http:/ travel.cnn.com/explorations/life/worlds-rudest-countries-travelers-309852. To have a helper or not? We don’t want to him to injure himself do we? Hong Kong Couple on Trial for Assaulting Indonesian Maid. Hong Kong couple tried for abusing maid. South China Morning Post. Posted in August 2013. Posted in August 2013.
theadventuresofanexpatdotcom.wordpress.com
2182876. The Adventures of Ange
The Adventures of Ange. Accepting with reverence the things that cannot be changed, and loving anyway. 3. Monday, August 17th, 2015. I’m willing, able and *almost* ready… :). Thursday, August 13th, 2015. I now see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do. Mdash; Brené Brown. Wednesday, August 12th, 2015. And so it is. Wednesday, August 12th, 2015. James Nicoll (via writingquotes. Tuesday, August 4th, 2015. Thursday, July 30th, 2015. Ldquo;A ...
theadventuresofange.tumblr.com
2182877. The Adventures Of Angela — Maintenance
Storename } — { page.name } { ." /. We’re working on our site at the moment. Please check back soon.
theadventuresofangela.com
2182878. Welcome theadventuresofangelbabies.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theadventuresofangelbabies.com
2182879. The Adventures of a Nigerian-American | The Ongoing Appreciation of Diversity, Travel and Culture
Skip to main content. Skip to primary sidebar. Skip to secondary sidebar. The Adventures of a Nigerian-American. The Ongoing Appreciation of Diversity, Travel and Culture. Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire). My Travel Must Have Items. Posted by The Adventures of a Nigerian-American. With Sarong at Tarkwa Bay beach, Lagos Nigeria 2013. So you might wonder, how do I decide what to pack? Sarong is vital especially for the budget traveler. The differences uses of Sarong:. Sarong in San Blas Island, Panama May 2010.
theadventuresofanigerian-american.com
2182880. The Adventures of an Island Girl
The Adventures of an Island Girl. So it’s November and it’s my birthday month. Yoohoo! The rainy season has officially started. Took a little holiday with the sister to one of the islands the first weekend and it was all sunny, and thank god for that. A rainy weekend would have made it hard to ride a bicycle and hold and umbrella. We cool peeps do not use raincoats on the island! I hate soggy wet shoes. I had been contemplating about closing down the blog, but then decided against it. This is my blog...
theadventuresofanislandgirl.wordpress.com
2182881. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theadventuresofanna.com
2182882. The Adventures of Anna and Andy Hummingbird | The Official Blog of "The Adventures of Anna and Andy Hummingbird" by Linda P. Young.
The Adventures of Anna and Andy Hummingbird. The Official Blog of The Adventures of Anna and Andy Hummingbird by Linda P. Young. The Adventures of Anna and Andy Hummingbird by Linda P. Young. April 7, 2011. Linda P. Young. Anna and Andy Hummingbird have so many adventures that it is hard for me to keep up with them, you should enjoy them all, from their birth to all the things living and not, keeps them very busy. They can also get into some real mischief. The Adventures of Anna a. Join 2 other followers.
theadventuresofannaandandyhummingbird.wordpress.com
2182883. The Adventures of Annapuppy
The Adventures of Annapuppy. December 22, 2016. Learning to Recognise False Christmas Symbolism. I've been seeing this image float around Facebook lately:. Are also spreading these little stories in a desperate effort to make Christmas look good. Sorry, guys, you're actually making it look worse. When you make up stories. About Christmas to make it look Christian, it really doesn't help your argument. So, where did. These traditions come from? The reason we give gifts has been argued and argued over the ...
theadventuresofannapuppy.blogspot.com
2182884. Annie's Au Pair Adventures | Road to the US
Annie's Au Pair Adventures. Road to the US. July 19, 2015. Well before talking about all the things I mentioned in the previous post and before telling you all about my match I think I should tell (and show) you all about my application video. As you all know I dread speaking in front of the cameras (I know , I know but I’m… More My Application Video. Officially starting the countdown. July 18, 2015. Well the official countdown has begun! I’m defying gravity! Officially starting the countdown. Well I was...
theadventuresofannietheaupair.wordpress.com
2182885. The Adventures of A Non-Adventurer « Stream of consciousness writing style of non-content content
The Adventures of A Non-Adventurer. Stream of consciousness writing style of non-content content. The squeezey post before sem and sg50. August 9, 2015 3:27 pm. Super squeezey post becuase i have no time to do so! Nuspa i guess now its really practical on ground stuff to settle. ocr and osa really helped us and i hope we can tie things up neatly by next mid-week. And jw got me awesome n.korea gifts omg. i really am thankful for the friends that i do receive. Well i’m looking forward to it. i&#8...I&#8217...
theadventuresofanonadventurer.wordpress.com
2182886. The Adventures of an Online Instructor
The Adventures of an Online Instructor. Beyond the one-dimensional page. Going back to this past week and trying to add audio to my weekly overviews so they I can provide students with the types comments I would make if I was in class with them. I began by trying out iannotate. Then I went on to use Growly Notes. This entry was posted in designing online courses. Who are my students…. Are they internet natives? How old are they? Unfortunately I don’t have answers to my questions until a couple of weeks a...
theadventuresofanonlineinstructor.com
2182887. Adventures of an Optimist
Adventures of an Optimist. Thursday, November 27, 2014. Two New Books for Achieving Your Most Optimistic Goals. The 400 Year Project is pleased to announce the completion of drafting for the companion volume to Excellent Solutions. Dr Elijah Chingosho, Secretary General of the African Airlines Association, has kindly agreed to author the book's Foreword. Excellent Leadership. Publication is expected to occur in March 2015. The book will be available in paperback and electronic form. Http:/ www.amazon...
theadventuresofanoptimist.blogspot.com
2182888. The Adventures of Antz
The Adventures of Antz. My opinion on things that effect me. Any thing that grabs my attention and just letting my audience inside my crazy head.lol. Tuesday, May 5, 2015. You have a pending incoming docs shared with you via Google docs. Click to open   . Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Wednesday, December 12, 2012. Life is within the ARTS! Whether Music, Painting, Drawings, Sculptures, Spoken Word Pieces, or Plays I like em all!
theadventuresofantz.blogspot.com
2182889. The Adventures of Anybody
June 20, 2008. We are all so deep within the apparent reality, that even taking a step backwards and trying to look at the big picture, is something many of us don’t even feel inclined to do. But does that mean that we are collectively adapted and truly see this as the best way to live? In the United States of America, suicide is the second leading cause of death for all college students (as of 2001 and according to suicide.org). And more people actually die from suicide than homicide. One can easily und...
theadventuresofanybody.blogspot.com
2182890. The adventures of a pink champagne bubble | "Fais de ta vie un reve et d'un reve, une réalité" Antoine De Saint-Exupery
The adventures of a pink champagne bubble. Fais de ta vie un reve et d'un reve, une réalité Antoine De Saint-Exupery. Posted on April 16, 2015. Posted on March 30, 2015. This cat again :). Posted on March 30, 2015. Adore this Tamara Salman Lasercut Tamara Salman Crossbody. Posted on March 30, 2015. Posted on March 30, 2015. Posted on March 30, 2015. Posted on February 14, 2015. Follow me on Twitter. Il est ou, exactement? This cat again :). Adore this Tamara Salman Lasercut Tamara Salman Crossbody. Fais ...
theadventuresofapinkchampagnebubble.com
2182891. theadventuresofapinkchampagnebubble.info - Crazy Domains
Search and register domain names. World's cheapest domain names. 700 New generic domains. Move your domains to us FREE. Express cheap domain renewal. Get the domain name you want. Everything you need for your domains. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. Find who owns a particular domain. COM only $9.00 Get yours! Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Defend your site against hackers. Secure your site and data. Get your own me@mydomain.com. Automatic Spam and Virus protection.
theadventuresofapinkchampagnebubble.info
2182892. The Adventures of April-j
The Adventures of April-j. One girl writing about everyday ideas as they occur in the middle of trying to do it all. Working toward self-sufficency with goats, sheep, chickens, kids, husband, cooking, cleaning, baking, and gardens galore. Monday, October 14, 2013. A goat milk run down. Cleo - Alpine - Currently in milk. Ruby - Oberhasli (has McFly with her). GiGi - Alpine (has Elmer with her). Birdie - Saanen (has Ophelia with her). Eve - future milker - Nubian. Our other goats are:. Links to this post.
theadventuresofapril-j.blogspot.com
2182893. The Adventures of April
The Adventures of April. We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot. Friday, April 02, 2010. One of the best parts of the business school experience at Michigan are M-Treks outdoor adventure trips that happen prior to school for bonding and relaxation before the craziness of school begins. I scored a spot on a trip to the Philippines and it was one of the most amazing trips of my life.
theadventuresofapril.blogspot.com
2182894. The Adventures of April Ash
The Adventures of April Ash. City, State, Zip. The saga continues . . . Your Custom Text Here. The Adventures of April Ash.
theadventuresofaprilash.com
2182895. The Adventures of a Purse Consultant
The Adventures of a Purse Consultant. Views of a Thirty-One Consultant, Military Mom and EVERYTHING Inbetween. I'd Rather Make it Myself Blog. Facebook Rules of Engagement. Social media. What an excellent way to host parties. A host can be long distance from friends who are attending her party…and she doesn't even have to clean her house. Fabulous! Participating as a "friend" instead of a consultant, I have experienced 2 practices that EERK me thus far…. The beauty about Facebook is that you set your own...
theadventuresofapurseconsultant.blogspot.com
2182896. Theadventuresofar.com
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
theadventuresofar.com
2182897. Index of /
Apache Server at www.theadventuresofarchieandashley.com Port 80.
theadventuresofarchieandashley.com
2182899. The Adventures of Arcly and Elo
The Adventures of Arcly and Elo. Two grad students who like making stuff. Monday, April 27, 2015. Practice cake that I brought to school. Some sicko ate the dangling legs off the little bear. Oh Boy, it has been a long long time since I have posted. I'm in the last (ish) year of my PhD and things are getting intense. I taught my first course and I have been working on papers and have had no time for mini making (until last week). A good friend of mine is super pregnant! Fondant Gum paste bears. Sorry for...
theadventuresofarclyandelo.blogspot.com
2182901. The Adventures Of A Red-Headed Diva
The Adventures Of A Red-Headed Diva. Tuesday, March 6, 2012. My papa is one of those grandpas who with grab you and tickle you to death till your about to pee your pants! Recently he had to get surgery on his foot and had to be in a wheel chair for quit a few weeks, gradually he made it from just needed crutches to walking slowly on it. How is this info relevant to the story I am about to tell you, you might ask? You can't get me! The look on her face was simply priceless! Monday, December 19, 2011.
theadventuresofaredheadeddiva.blogspot.com
2182902. The Adventures of Ari A
The Adventures of Ari A. This is the Art of Writing! Friday, February 26, 2016. Ari (Ar Ar) Alexis T. Friday, February 19, 2016. Ari (Ar Ar) Alexis T. Wednesday, February 3, 2016. The new girl Merida from New Mexico made many friends with Mulan and Gaston. Mulan gave her good advice and gave her a behind the scenes of Frozen High School. "This is where band sits.and this is where the smart kids sit.". Who said you could sit here? Jasmine adds while eating her salad. "Where are you from? Jasmine smiles&#4...
theadventuresofari.blogspot.com