SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 18 / 39 / (2496662 - 2496716)

2496662. The Cuisine Art
Trinidad and Tobago Cuisine. Talk To The Experts. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text.
thecuisineart.com
2496663. HostGator - Please Configure Your Name Servers
Click Here for 24/7/365 Live Chat! Please configure your name servers. You're seeing this page because your domain is setup with the default name servers: ns1.hostgator.com. And ns2.hostgator.com. In order to point the domain to your server, please login here. To manage your domain's settings. You can find the name servers you need to use in your welcome email or HostGator control panel. For more information, please see this page. How can I avoid this in the future? How do I change my name servers?
thecuisineartist.com
2496664. Cuisine Club
We meet to Eat! Thursday, March 3, 2011. We never miss the Oscar awarded movies every year. This year we have seen 'True Grit' and "The Fighter.' While True Grit was a rather simplistic plot, The Fighter was more well done- better direction, screenplay and excellent acting. Christian Bale really deserves the Oscar. Planning to see 'The King's Speech' and 'Black Swan.'. Monday, September 14, 2009. Thing we could eat in there quinoa which actually Hemant and I have recently started eating. Below is the lin...
thecuisineclub.blogspot.com
2496665. www.thecuisinecritics.com coming soon!
This domain is parked free, courtesy of. Is this your domain? Add hosting, email and more. Enter a domain name:. Complete creative packages from $2.25/month! Choose the plan that's right for you! Starting at just $29.95/yr! Use of this Site is subject to express Terms of Use. By using this Site, you signify that you agree to be bound by these Terms of Use. Which were last revised on.
thecuisinecritics.com
2496666. The CUISINEIST
Welcome and Bon Appetit Visit CUISINEIST.com and VINOLASVEGAS.blogspot.com. Tuesday, August 11, 2015. Chef Dan Krohmer's Other Mama is Making Big News Beyond the Neon Of The Las Vegas Strip. As a food writer every once in a great while you run into a restaurant that from the moment it opens you know it is special. We watched the build out of Other Mama with great anticipation and have been regulars ever since they opened their doors. Q: What got you to Japan? Q: Tell me about the name Other Mama. DK: My ...
thecuisineist.blogspot.com
2496667. thecuisinelovers.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thecuisinelovers.com
2496668. Indian Food Parma Heights, OH - Cuisine of India 440-842-5907
Parma Heights, OH Indian Food. When you’re in the mood for authentic Northern Indian cuisine, look no further. Cuisine of India provides a variety of Indian delicacies to customers throughout the Parma Heights, OH area. Our passionate chefs use only the freshest ingredients, so you can be sure every meal will be a memorable one. Learn More About Cuisine of India:. Authentic Northern Indian cuisine. Lunch buffets and weekend champagne brunches. Indian and continental catering services. Copy 2015 hibu, Inc.
thecuisineofindia.net
2496670. The Cuisine of Poetry
The Cuisine of Poetry. Monday, 23 March 2015. The glory of spring has arrived and all hope is new and fresh. I spent yesterday strolling through Malborough, popping into the Dundas Arms for a spritzer then home for roast lamb. No other Sunday better. It was the first Sunday drink in a pub garden. Heaven. On that note, I found some heavenly print capris. That I still can't stop thinking about.however my new purchases of today soon bought me back to shopping equilibrium. I'm back into lacrosse again, seaso...
thecuisineofpoetry.blogspot.com
2496671. Athos Cuisine - The Book - The Cuisine of the Holy Mountain Athos
Athos Cuisine – The Book. Athos Cuisine – The Book. Athos Cuisine – The Book. Athos Cuisine – The Book. Athos Cuisine – The Book. Οἶνος εὐφραίνει καρδίαν ἀνθρώπου, τοῦ ἱλαρύναι πρόσωπον ἐν ἐλαίῳ, κα ἲ ἄρτος καρδίαν ἀνθρώπου στηρίζει. Wine gladdens the heart of man, to brighten his face with oil; and bread strengthens man’s heart. The Cuisine of the Holy Mountain Athos. Mount Athos monk Epiphanios’s excellent cook book The Cuisine of the Holy Mountain Athos. And detailed preparation notes. 5 – 9.
thecuisineoftheholymountainathos.com
2496672. Cuisine Queens
It's Good to Be Queen. Sunday, March 4, 2012. And A New Year has begun. We started off the year doing something simple (or so I thought). 65279; I can't speak for all of the queens, but I stew and fret every month about finding that "perfect" recipe. You know. the one that will win the coveted CROWN! 65279;. Well multiple ingredients later, and a few failed attempts I did, infact, come up with the winning recipe! It was quite delish. Queso Blanco - submitted by Lori. Cream Cheese Dip - submitted by Pam.
thecuisinequeens.blogspot.com
2496673. The Cuisinerd | Dining By Design & Geeking Out Gourmet Style
Eats & Drinks. SUBSCRIBE TO THE DIGITAL DISH. Introducing: Dine X Design – A New Website By Kristin Guy. On Jun 11, 2014. Bull; No Comments. This announcement is long overdue…three months almost to the day, actually. When lights went dim here on the ol’ Cuisinerd HQ at the end of 2013, we’d been plotting and planning a rebranding that would ultimately benefit the consulting business that happens behind the scenes of this website. Our. Food Comas, Delicious Dreams And A Time For New Beginnings…. I am a ve...
thecuisinerd.com
2496674. プチギフトならお菓子にしよう、通販で上手に注文: 知ってます?
In collaboration with: Free Hosting. Designed by: Free Wordpress Themes.
thecuisineshop.com
2496675. Blog de thecuisineshow - Blog de thecuisineshow - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Le blog de trois amies qui s'éclatent. Ya pas de honte a avoir la joie dvivre! Articles récents à la fin. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le mercredi 17 septembre 2008 14:01.
thecuisineshow.skyrock.com
2496676. Bakeware, Cookware, Appliances, Kitchen Gadgets :: TheCuisinet.com
Recently added item(s) ×. You have no items in your shopping cart. View All Small Appliances. Chocolate Fountain and Fondue. Spice and Coffee Grinders. Stand and Hand Mixers. View All Kitchen Gadgets. Can and Jar Opener. Fruit and Vegetable Tools. Graters - Chopers and Slicers. Herb and Spice Tools. Kitchen Scales and Timers. Ladels - Spatulas and Tongs. Meat and Poultry Tools. Mixing and Prep Bowls. Pasta and Pizza Tools. Water - Drinking and Filters. Pitchers and Wine Decanters. View All Table Coverings.
thecuisinet.com
2496677. The Cuisineuer
Monday, April 27, 2015. Beverage of the Week Starbucks' House Blend. When I woke up today, I felt light and easy. There's an air of positivism around me and I feel very energized after completing 8 hours of sleep. The forces of joy and love in the universe seem gathered its voices in greeting me good morning! What a pleasant morning it has been. When I say a little pray of gratitude I heard God saying, "I blessed you with satisfaction and contentment and it's now in your hands to design this day". Friday...
thecuisineuer.com
2496678. The Cuisine World
Tuesday, February 26, 2013. 1/2 cup refined oil (heat thoroughly and then cool). 3 tsp baking powder. 4 tbsp butter or ghee. 1 tsp vanilla essence. 1 tsp green mango or pineapple essence (optional). Kaju, kismis - for Decoration. 1 Sieve the maida along with the baking powder so that they mix up well, and keep aside. 2 Grind the sugar in the mixer, add refined oil and butter (or ghee) to it and blend it. 3 Add the milk and cream along with the essences and blend again thoroughly. Mango pulp 1 cup. There ...
thecuisineworld.blogspot.com
2496680. The Cuisinologist
A FRENCH TRAINED CAJUN COOK DRIVEN BY PASSION, CURIOSITY AND A DESIRE TO NOURISH. Crawfish Etoufee…. in the summer? But it’s not Crawfish Season! Most weekends, Jim and I head out to the country, to Meaux, where my Great Grandpa Adam Meaux, had the family farm. Arriving today, in the…. August 22, 2014. Grilled Tuna , Chermoula, Mint Couscous, Rose Carrots and Saffron Oil. August 22, 2014. Soba Noodles with Marinated Grilled Tuna, Broccoli and Cilantro. August 21, 2014. August 20, 2014. Crawfish Etoufee&#...
thecuisinologist.com
2496681. Home
Our Life. Our Home. We live here. The Picture of time reminds us of how urgent this development is required. Soon this page will be complete. Welcome to our new web site. We do ask for your patience as we strive to complete this online newsletter for our family. Brampton, Ontario L6Y 0K1. Web Updates / Announcements:. Renamed Employee list to LA Ang Banda Portal. Cuison’s Goes to Our Lady of Fatima Shrine. We missed the mass because we left late. Of course the prayers were powerful as well. Here we w...
thecuisons.com
2496682. thecuisto59300's blog - Blog de thecuisto59300 - Skyrock.com
13/10/2008 at 9:03 AM. 05/02/2009 at 12:00 PM. Soundtrack of My Life. Subscribe to my blog! Elle est belle ma veste a oué lol. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.62) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Thursday, 05 February 2009 at 12:00 PM. Coucou sa c moi. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below.
thecuisto59300.skyrock.com
2496683. Blog de TheCuistot451 - TheCuistot451:Pour les gourmands(gourmandes) - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. TheCuistot451:Pour les gourmands(gourmandes ). Voila enfin mon blog! Il est surtout consacré a la CUISINE! Et oui je loOve la cuisine! Ya beaucoup de recettes! Mais aussi des tofs de moi mes amis .et des vidéos ( j'adore fatal bazooka)! J'aime aussi beaucoup brel! C pas paril lol )j'aime bien mika aussi! Bon bref VENEZ VISITER MON BLOG! Ça vaut le coup de passer 5 a 10 petite minutes pour mon blog lol! BONNE VISITE SUR MON BLOG! Mise à jour :. Ou poster avec :.
thecuistot451.skyrock.com
2496684. Blog de thecuistot88 - Blog de thecuistot88 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Le meilleur moyen de prendre un train à l'heure, c'est de s'arranger pour rater le précédent. L'oubli de ses propres fautes est la plus sure des absolutions. Il est toujours avantageux de porter un titre nobiliaire. Etre de quelque chose, ca pose un homme, comme être de Garenne, ca pose un lapin. L'argent aide a supporter la pauvreté. Les pommes de terre cuites sont tellement plus faciles a digérer que les pommes en terre. Pourquoi contredire une femme? Le co...
thecuistot88.skyrock.com
2496685. Blog de thecuite - grosse cuite production - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Comme un éclat de rire. Comme un souffle avenir. Vient raviver les braises. Comme un parfum de souffre. Qui fait naître la flamme. Contre la vie qui va qui vient. Puis qui s'éteint. Contre l'amour qu'on prend qu'on tient. Mais qui tient pas,. Contre la trace qui s'efface. Au derrière de soi,. Moi contre ton épaule. Je repars à la lutte. Contre les gravités qui nous mènent à la chute. Pour faire du bruit encore. A réveiller les morts,. Pour rendre au crépuscule.
thecuite.skyrock.com
2496686. TheCuix (The Cuix) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 9 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Jul 8, 20...
thecuix.deviantart.com
2496687. The Cuizine, a new way of cooking
Eggs - Pasta - Soups. Taste contains recipes that would allow you to cook western dishes with produce that are readily available in Asia. 60 recipes inside 176 pages. for cooking with pleasure and sharing with taste! RM 60 only (shipping included for Malaysia). Want something different from a cookbook? Just take a seat and watch our video. This is a new way of cooking, tasting and enjoying.the cuiZine! SAO NAM'S GRILLED CHICKEN WITH HONEY SAUCE. To go to Sao Nam's website. Snack - Appetizer ).
thecuizine.com
2496688. The Cujo Family
Paris, the Hate in my Heart. By The Cujo Family. Stories of Ruin’ is the new album from Wicklow band, The Cujo Family. Produced in Bow Lane Studios by Liam Mulvaney(Fionn Regan,The Radio) it consists of dark, cautionary tales, mini folk-epics and weathered songs of love and strange devotions.With a driving rhythm section and rich arrangements this fresh new album transcends the families lo-fi beginnings. First single, ‘Paris, the Hate in My Heart’ is their call to arms! Released 19 May 2012.
thecujofamily.bandcamp.com
2496689. thecukas.net
Welcome to the home of thecukas.net. To change this page, upload your website into the public html directory. Date Created: Sat Oct 8 22:44:22 2016.
thecukas.net
2496690. The Cukiers
Welcome to the page for. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thecukiers.com
2496691. the cul-de-sac
Sunday, July 7, 2013. Last week, I shared my parents' welcoming front porch. This week, I am pleased to share their screened-in back porch, which is cozy, intimate, and also used year-round. The focal point of the back porch is the gas fireplace surrounded with limestone excavated during the house construction. The mantle was custom made from local cedar. The use of local materials is in keeping with Craftsman tradition. I especially love the vintage water skis:. Sharing with Between Naps on the Porch.
thecul-de-sac.blogspot.com
2496692. thecul.com -
thecul.com
2496693. SEEYOULATER - Ежедневный онлайн-журнал, посвященный моде, искусству, спорту, автомобилям, технологиям, музыке, играм и развлечениям, которые встречаются нашей жизни.
05/08/2015 · 0 Comments. Как выбрать идеальные джинсы. В современном мире сложно найти человека, который бы пренебрегал такой частью гардероба, как джинсы. Правильно подобранная пара может пригодиться на все случаи жизни, но найти её совсем непросто. Конечно, никто не запрещает примерять…. 18/06/2015 · 0 Comments. Интервью: Артём Семёнов (Студия 13). 28/05/2015 · 0 Comments. Влияние рабочего класса на индустрию моды. 05/05/2015 · 0 Comments. Известные модели дают советы парням. Недавняя коллаборация Joha...
thecul8r.com
2496694. Culajao Mangrove Eco Park - Home
Culajao Mangrove Eco Park. It was yet in1994 when a fisheries technician of the City agriculture Services Office of Roxas City LGU visited Brgy. Trees they planted beginning April 2, 2007 and they were ready to present their plan for a mangrove ecopark. The Mayor then offered to appropriate an initial amount of P100,000 for the construction of ecopark facilities. The CRM Coordinator provides the direction in the. Create a free website. Start your own free website.
theculajaomangroveecopark.weebly.com
2496695. www.theculbersons.com
This website is hosted and managed by Homestead. You can build your own website at homestead.com.
theculbersons.com
2496696. Server
Server simplifies configuring, hosting, and managing websites. The intuitive interface makes it easy to create a website, and provides advanced capabilities for professional webmasters. Server makes it easy for groups to collaborate by enabling Wiki in the Server application. To use your own custom web content, you can also replace this placeholder page by adding your own index file to the folder at /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default.
theculberts.com
2496697. Server
Server simplifies configuring, hosting, and managing websites. The intuitive interface makes it easy to create a website, and provides advanced capabilities for professional webmasters. Server makes it easy for groups to collaborate by enabling Wiki in the Server application. To use your own custom web content, you can also replace this placeholder page by adding your own index file to the folder at /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default.
theculberts.net
2496698. Server
theculberts.org
2496699. Server
theculberts.us
2496700. The Culbertson Clan
Friday, October 5, 2012. It's happening. again. One week before baby's scheduled delivery date. While running around the house. Yep. That's my kid.). The kids decorated my belly for baby. Thursday, April 26, 2012. Jon had to work, but I was off school and my mom was off as well. No one was living there. It was right on a main road, but had three bedrooms, a huge back yard, and, although it needed a new kitchen and bathroom, was loaded with character and. I LOVED IT! Our Fruitville Pike house. I mean, we ...
theculbertsonclan.blogspot.com
2496701. The Culbertson Family
Monday, June 29, 2009. Our Son, the Daredevil - and a possible First Word! Pictures from a few weeks ago, at Henry's cousin's birthday party. We decided to try introducing Henry to the slide. A bigger slide with Mom. Going down (mostly) on his own! The boy doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. We're taking him skydiving next week. Also of note, possible big news on the development front. Mom and I think. Henry, do you see the doggy? Oooh, Henry, look! Where's the doggy, Henry, do you see it? We spent th...
theculbertsonfamily.blogspot.com
2496702. Brittany, Chris, Wyatt and Hudson Culbertson
Saturday, September 26, 2009. It has been such a long time since I have updated all of you on the happenings of our family life. We have been very. Busy I finally finished my teaching credential, and am hard at work trying to find a full time job. I am currently working as a long term sub teaching 7/8 grade Math, YIKES! Chris is still hard at work in Fire Season, he is actually on a late fire right now :-) Money, Money, Money! Wyatt is busy in pre. I could not have done it without all of you xoxoxoxo.
theculbertsongang.blogspot.com
2496703. Welcome to The Culbertson Organization, LLC's Website.
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration,. Of small businesses fail. Within the first five years. Our job is to give you the resources so that doesn't happen. We will bring you out of the red. And into the green. The Culbertson Organization, LLC is a company that is compassionate about it's clients. So compassionate that The Culbertson Organization, LLC wanted to find a way that you, the entrepreneur, could go to one company who cares about all your needs. Graphics and Multimedia Design.
theculbertsonorganizationllc.com
2496704. Blog de theculbikes - Cù£ B!K€r$ !N Act!0n - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Voici le blog des Cul Bikers les inventeur du sport bientot en compétition! 039; '. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Beu'zzz en pleine action! Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (54.145.69.42) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le jeudi 28 août 2008 04:18. Voici le ...
theculbikes.skyrock.com
2496705. One of the best restaurants in Somerset, where it’s all about the food
The Culbone – a pips pub. The Culbone Scholarship – working in the community. What the Press Says. Rolls-Royce enthusiasts’ Club, April 2015. Amazing Mid week Short Break Offer. An evening with Johnny Kingdom in aid of Charity. Game Night Special Tuesday 3rd of November. Hungarian Night Tuesday 17th of November. Italian Night Tuesday 1st of December. Chinese Night 12th of January. Moroccan Night Tuesday 26th of January. Thai Night Tuesday 9th of February. Spanish Fish Tapas – Tuesday 22nd of March. The C...
theculbone.com
2496706. theculbonecookeryschool.com
theculbonecookeryschool.com
2496707. The Culbreth Connection
Monday, April 4, 2011. The fourth quarter is officially upon us! Report cards will be sent home NEXT Monday, April 11th. I will be sending home a conference sign-up after Spring Break for those of you who would like to set up an end of year conference. Continue to read, read, read every night! Thanks for all you do! Sunday, March 20, 2011. Congratulations to the students for earning 75 STAR tickets! Items needed for the classroom: SNACK, stamp pads, tissues and eraser caps. Thanks for all you do. Continu...
theculbrethconnection.blogspot.com
2496708. Home
New release is close. After finally spending time in the studio, The Culcumbers are to release their first cd early in 2014. This will include some new material aswell as some older favourites. Le nouveau CD est proche. Après être passés en studio, Les Culcumbers sont prêts à sortir leur premier album début 2014. Il s'agira notamment de nouvelles compositions ainsi que de leurs vieux morceaux favoris. Bar De La Fontaine.
theculcumbers.com
2496709. theculdesac.net
Aug 29, 2009. Added: Sep 9, 2009. OZ#11 Great Barrier Reef (Saxon and Hastings Reefs). 0160;   . 0160;   ·. 0160;   Thumbnails. What can I say? The Great Barrier Reef is absolutely amazing. For as long as I can remember I've wanted to dive here. I've built it up in my head and it has surpassed every expectation that I've ever had. These are pictures from 3 dives that we did on a day trip from Cairns. I brought along my GPS so you can view the trip on a google map. Aug 13 - 14, 2009. Added: Sep 6, 2009.
theculdesac.net
2496710. The Cul-de-sac Cafe - Just another WordPress site
The Cycle of Seasons. I’m scrolling through my Facebook feed this morning and almost all of the updates by my local friends concern today’s snowstorm. When the first storm hit us earlier in the winter, my feed lit up with pictures of white spruce trees and red cardinals peeking out among the snowflakes, with captions like “Snow! My backyard is sparkling like a magical winter wonderland! 8221; “Send some of that snow here! 8221; or “My kids would love that, we can’t make snowmen where we live! 8221; The &...
theculdesaccafe.com
2496711. The Cul-De-Sac Chronicles
Moments, musings, mumblings and misadventures:. A pseudo-record of our family's attempt to live life on purpose. Perfection is the voice of the oppressor.". Blogs worth the read. Gathering Up the Pebbles. Thursday, July 10, 2008. Moments: Goodbye Hazelwood Manor. I've decided to breathe deep each day, ignore the wallpaper, and be thankful we can afford such a wonderful house. Any ideas what to rename this blog? Musings: These beauties are mine? Yeah, ok, I'll admit it. I'm stunned everytime I see my ...
theculdesacchronicles.blogspot.com
2496712. cul_de_sac
Is a drama mystery set in a fictional mountain community with a dark past that is creeping steadily into the present. As the personal and political converge with burning local issues, truth and perspective fragment and history looks set to repeat. Cul de sac 2015.
theculdesacproject.com
2496713. Culebra Online - Telephones - Guest Houses - Restaurants - Real Estate - Wildlife - History
theculebracalendaronline.com
2496714. La Prima y el Tipo
La Prima y el Tipo. La bolsa o la vida? Jueves, 31 de octubre de 2013. Mi prima ya no es lo que era. La prima se ha casaoooo. La Prima de Riesgo ya no tienen más peligro del que se puede esperar a la hora de comer, se ha quemaooo el cocido o se termino el vino. Se ha camuskao la camisa o se ha estropeaooo un grifo! Esto ha dejado de tener interés con la prima en 230 puntos este blog ya no tiene sentido. Enlaces a esta entrada. Enviar por correo electrónico. Viernes, 8 de marzo de 2013. Antes de que el Re...
theculebron.blogspot.com
2496716. The Culet
Friday, May 9, 2008. A Platinum, Diamond and Gem-Set Charm Necklace. The platinum link chain suspending twenty-eight gem and diamond-set charms of different design (six with polychrome enamel detail), mounted in platinum and gold. Cfr 30,000-40,000. Magnificent Jewels, May 13, 2008. Thursday, May 8, 2008. An Art Deco onyx, emerald and diamond bracelet. Cartier, circa 1922. Signed Cartier and numbered,. French assay marks, length 19.2cm. Bonham's New Bond Street. Sale 15235 - Fine Jewellery, 27 Sep 2007.
theculet.blogspot.com