SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 2 / 46 / (265730 - 265784)

265730. Take a Baby Home
臨床小故事: 我為什麼會懷孕? 65306;病人 L 小姐35歲,從來沒有過性行為,過去月經經常一個多月來一次,最近的一次月經是94-9-25,她於94-10-30有了第一次無防範之性行為後,吃了事後避孕丸兩個劑量,94-11-7來一次像月經一般的陰道出血5天,自己覺得很安心。但是94-11-19又有一點點咖啡色出血,有點疑慮,故來門診檢查。我們醫生應該先做什麼? 先抽血驗血中E2, P4。 C. 先做子宮內膜搔刮術,以確定病理診斷。D.先驗尿液,有無懷孕。 有時也真奇怪,現在人有不孕煩惱的很多,倒也有不少人有「意外懷孕」的困擾。避孕的有效與否,除了方法的選擇外,更重要的是有否被正確地執行。根據美國普林斯頓大學 2004. 年的報告,使用安全期法、殺精蟲劑、基礎體溫法、體外射精法、子宮帽、陰道海棉等方法,一年下來,失敗率達 15 29%. 之間,至於男性保險套避孕法,失敗率約 15%. 左右,子宮內避孕器、口服避孕藥與避孕貼片,失敗率約為 0.8 8%. 之間,男性或女性結紮,失敗率為則分別為 0.15. 左右,至於使用口服避孕藥者,則只有 4 5%. 或西歐國家的 49% (PRB, 2002).
takeababyhome.blogspot.com
265731. TakeAback.com is for sale!
Domain name is for sale! The form accepts at least 25% the asking price, $88. Please correct the following and resubmit, thanks! 1 (725) 222 9 777.
takeaback.com
265732. Take a Backpack
And take the right backpack for you. Duffle Bags For Everyone And Every Use. July 17, 2014 /. Having a duffel bag ready is always a good idea. This lightweight luggage alternative is available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes but it is always convenient. If you let yourself take a good look at the duffel bags on the market, you will certainly find one that suits your lifestyle. Why Duffel Bags Work. Duffle Bags for Men. Some consumers want to add a special touch to the appearance of their bag. S...
takeabackpack.com
265733. Take a BAKE
takeabake.com
265734. Take A Bake |
About Take A Bake. Surprise Cookies- Valentine edition. Souffle Cheese Cake-4″. Baileys Cheese Cake-6″. Surprise Cookies- Valentine edition. October 10, 2013. 這到底是啥…… 多士罷了. October 1, 2013. OMG, Bacon Bourbon Chocolate Chunk Cookies. What an evil devil. Anyone want a piece of devil? September 13, 2013. All about homemade and handmade. Your shopping cart is empty.
takeabake.net
265735. Take A Bake Club | The Friendly Club for Budding Bakers
Take A Bake Club. The Friendly Club for Budding Bakers. Skip to primary content. Recipes from 10 October – baking from around the world. We are two mums who get together once a week to bake while the children are at school. Inspired by our love of baking, we wanted to get together with fellow home bakers to share knowledge, recipes and tips for successful baking. We aim to meet on a monthly basis at a venue local to Chippenham and the surrounding areas. 6 thoughts on “ About The Club. Hi Kath and Jo.
takeabakeclub.wordpress.com
265736. TAKE A BAO
takeabao.com
265737. TakeABao (Ray) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 26 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Operating Sys...
takeabao.deviantart.com
265738. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
takeabargain.com
265739. Take A Bath
Long hot baths in my big claw-foot tub. Wednesday, June 24, 2009. Listening in a cafe. She wants to dance! Why did the man stop playing piano? A regular walks in and greets his friend with the Billy-Goat Gruff silver beard, What, do you frickin’ LIVE here, man? The bass moves through my head, though my ears, it feels like a steel bar vibrating from ear to ear. The squeal of the little girl laughing blends with the sound of the spray of water running in the sink. The soles of my feet subtly vibrat...The c...
takeabath.blogspot.com
265740. Home
NOW TWO LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU. 179 S MAIN WAYNESVILLE. 3789 DAYTON XENIA RD. BEAVERCREEK.
takeabath.net
265741. Home
Take a Bath With. Luxury Bubble Bath,. Saving the world one. Bath at a time. Coming soon to a bath near you.
takeabathwith.com
265742. Dr. William I. Bauer
To view the non-framed versi on.
takeabau.com
265743. TAKEABAY | One website, thousands of Takeaways
View Restaurant by map. View Restaurant by map. One website, thousands of Takeaways. Enter Your address below:. OoppsIt Seems that you are using browser which is not supported. Restaurant will not work properly.Please use firefox,chrome or safari instead. THANK YOU!
takeabay.org
265744. Untitled Document
An overview of my issues with the new design of Yahoo Sports. The Index Page (MLB). I don’t use Yahoo! Sports because it is pretty, I use it because it was utilitarian, non-fluff, and well-presented. It is no longer any of these things. Thing I do like. I like the layout of the news articles in the center column, and the sliding ticker of Big League Stew, Tim Brown, Jeff Passan, etc. The Box Score Page. Wow, how did this pass as acceptable? The list schedule is TERRIBLE! Also, on the old page I activated...
takeabaycation.com
265745. BC Cooper, Raleigh Real Estate,Durham Real Estate,Research Triangle Park Real Estate,Durham County Real Estate,Wake County real estate - BC Cooper - Search for Properties in Raleigh, NC
Please log out to access consumer Login Registration. 5909 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh, NC 27609. Listing Alert by Email. Buyer and Seller Report. Listing Alert by Email. Buyer and Seller Report. 100,000 to $150,000. 150,000 to $200,000. 200,000 to $250,000. 250,000 to $300,000. 300,000 to $350,000. 350,000 to $400,000. 400,000 to $500,000. 500,000 to $600,000. 600,000 to $1 mil. Choose an exact range. Back to price list. 1,000 to 1,500. 1,500 to 2,000. 2,000 to 3,000. 3,000 to 4,000. Serving Raleigh, NC.
takeabc.com
265746. Take Abe - Music & Arts
Take Abe official site. Take Abe official site. How to get the CD. Take Abe CD shop. Welcome to Take Abe's official site! 2008-2015, Take Abe. Take Abe official site.
takeabe.com
265747. Untitled
takeabeat.com
265748. Take a Beautiful Life
Take a Beautiful Life. Wednesday, September 4, 2013. Bridezilla to be - Vendor Photography.we choose you! Setelah kegalauan-kegalauan yang tak berujung dan berakibat males update tentang wedding preparation.finally yaaahh. Sebelumnya gw udah pernah negbahas tentang beberapa vendor photography yang gw idamkan disini. Dan blm nepatin janji buat nerusin soalnya keburu maleeesss *di lempar frame* hihiih. Jengjengjeng zoom in zoom out. Gapapa deh over budget karena apalagi coba yang ada buat inget semua momen...
takeabeautifullife.blogspot.com
265749. Take a Beer
takeabeer.com
265750. Blog de takeabeerandjoinus - nous ne critiquons jamais nous constatons... - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Nous ne critiquons jamais nous constatons. Certains ne sont jamais seuls, ils sont toujours accompagnés de leur connerie. Mise à jour :. Il a y plusieurs moments dans une journée. Il y a des gens sur qui ont espère. Voudrais m'endormir paisiblement dans ses. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Il a y plusieurs moments dans une journée . Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Retape dan...
takeabeerandjoinus.skyrock.com
265751. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
takeabeertrip.com
265752. takeabet.com
takeabet.com
265753. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
takeabetterpath.net
265754. better pictures
Sunday, 6 October 2013. Danehill and Chelwood Gate camera club evening. A great evening talking on my favourite subject, Photography! A huge thank you to all the members of the Danehill Camera club for making me feel very welcome. Some great discussions reflections and challenging questions! We covered Exposure, Auto override, Flash compensation, White balance, and the sometimes confusing topic of Raw files versus Tiffs. No grain adjustment to image except converting to B&W. Grain added in Lightroom.
takeabetterphoto.blogspot.com
265755. Welcome to Takeabid
Tipo de Licitação :. Id="user search" name="user search" method="get". Nenhum Leilão ao vivo neste momento. 112 Aiswarya apartment, Maruthamalai Main Road, Vadavalli - 642 041. Registe-se no nosso site! Version 1.0. Todos os direitos reservados .
takeabid.com
265756. Take a Bite out of Life
Take a Bite out of Life. Spiced Chickpea and Spinach Soup. January 27, 2015. Long time no hear. Like a really long time! But I made this soup and thought I had to share because it was so simple and delicious. Adapted from: 100 Best Gluten-Free Ingredients 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 onion, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, crushed 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin 3 teaspoons curry powder …. Read more ». Banana Toffee Nut Muffins. March 18, 2014. February 20, 2014. February 15, 2014. Balsamic Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
takeabigbiteoflife.wordpress.com
265757. Take a big breath
takeabigbreath.com
265758. Sophistication Isn't What You Wear Or Who You Know
Sophistication Isn't What You Wear Or Who You Know. The early morning view from table 17 at l’Oiseau Blanc in Paris. Source: Flickr / sscvalerie. The cast of ‘Orange is the New Black’ for Essence Magazine. Wait I need to reblog this again to draw attention to Samira Wiley’s GOD DAMN LEGS. Parks and Rec, Pretty Little Liars and the Fast and Furious films all exist in the same universe. Oh jeez, SCANDAL…. Hellip;.and BATTLESHIP too, apparently. It’s a goddamn conspiracy. Oh my god. DEXTER.
takeabigdoseofreality.tumblr.com
265759. Take A Bigger Bite | Just another WordPress site
7401 Take A Bigger Bite. Designed by Theme Junkie.
takeabiggerbite.com
265760. TAKE A BIGGER SLICELocal Advertising: You're Doing It Wrong - Local Marketing and Advertising Book
Read the book. Then, take a bigger slice of your local market. Most local advertising I see and hear could be between 400% and 1000% better. How would you feel about that R.O.I? This is a no nonsense book on dramatically improving advertising and marketing for local businesses. Download instantly from Amazon. It's priced at $6.49. 100 pages. Easy read. Definitely not anything you'll see in a college marketing book. Thank God. A Local Marketing and Advertising Book. Your proactive competitors are hoping t...
takeabiggerslice.weebly.com
265761. Home - Take A Big Step
What Is Financial Intelligence (FI)? Book Brian to Speak. What is ERISA/DOL Compliance? Award-Winning Financial Educator, Motivational Speaker and Inspiration to Thousands. Hire Brian to Speak. Ask Brian a Personal Finance Question. Book Brian Now Check Availability. How Can Brian Help you? 80% of employees working full-time said they have financial stress today. Of which, 67% indicated the stress is related to long-term financial needs (savings, retirement plans, etc.). See Our Introductory Video.
takeabigstep.com
265762. My Website | Just another WordPress site
Mar 10, 2014 Uncategorized. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Designed by Elegant Themes.
takeabigswing.com
265763. Takeabigtrip.com
takeabigtrip.com
265764. Berlin TAKE A BIKE Home Fahrradverleih bicycle rental Fahrradvermietung
So finden Sie uns leicht:. Unser Verleih befindet sich in zentraler Lage von Berlin-Mitte am Bahnhof Friedrich-straße. Haltestellen: U6, S1, S2, S25, S3, S5, S7, S75, M1, M12. Lageplan: Berlin, pdf. Home Herzlich willkommen…. In der Fahrradstadt Berlin. Entdecken Sie die grünste Hauptstadt Europas auf einem hervorragend angelegtem Verkehrsnetz mit speziellen Ampeln und Pfaden für Radfahrer. So sind sie auf Berlins Straßen nicht nur sicher, sondern auch gut gelaunt unterwegs. Dazu bieten wir Ihnen täglich.
takeabike.de
265765. Blog de Takeabiscuit - Au-delà du voile. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. La terre s'use; l'amitié des âmes, elle, jamais. Picture: no et moi ♥. Tes pas né dans un chou mais plutôt dans un trou. Mise à jour :. NOUVEAU BLOG j'arrête celui-ci. Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Ou poster avec :.
takeabiscuit.skyrock.com
265766. Take A Bite
Friday, March 6, 2009. You've got to try this. OK I can't spell. Not only that, but I am too lazy to try to change it. Since I have been doing this for sooo. Long, I thought that it might be fun to take a break and let someone else do the cooking for a change. HA! I'm kidding. Well, not about someone else doing the cooking. Or about taking the break that comes with someone else doing the cooking. Hum.I guess all I'm kidding about is that I have been doing this for sooo. Colby cheese, 1lb ground meat,.
takeabite-tastesgood.blogspot.com
265767. TAKE A BITE Productions | updates on productions and playwright Heather Morrow
TAKE A BITE Productions. Updates on productions and playwright Heather Morrow. Skip to primary content. About Take a Bite. It Started With an Allergy at FRINGE 2015. We have 10 free tickets. For the first performance of. It Started With an Allergy. At 2:15 pm tomorrow, 13 August. To get one, FIND ME in Old Strathcona before 1pm tomorrow – I’ll be in a blue hospital gown. Come catch an ALLERGY! Tickets on sale NOW. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:.
takeabite.ca
265768. Affordable Hosting Plans - Dedicated Web Support | Lunarpages Web Hosting
Sales: 877.586.7207. Support: 877.586.2772. Sales: 877.586.7207. Live Chat with Sales. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery. Support - Option 1. Live Chat with Sales. Webmaster Reseller Web Hosting. Rsaquo; Linux Web Hosting. Rsaquo; Windows Web Hosting. Compare Web Hosting Plans. Rsaquo; Linux Dedicated Web Hosting. Rsaquo; Windows Dedicated Web Hosting. Support - Option 1. Live Chat with Sales. Support - Option 1. Live Chat with Sales. Live Chat with Sales. Rsaquo; Press Releases. Lunarpages offer...
takeabite.cc
265769. Domain Default page
If you are seeing this message, the website for is not available at this time. If you are the owner of this website, one of the following things may be occurring:. You have not put any content on your website. Your provider has suspended this page. Please login to to receive instructions on setting up your website. This website was created using our Parallels Panel product. We offer a full line of Billing, Sitebuilder and cloud computing tools. Please visit www.parallels.com. To find out more information.
takeabite.co.uk
265770. Take a Bite - Take a bite - Serviços Informáticos e Digitais, Lda.
Transferência de Informação. Proteção de Dados. Bem vindo ao site da Take a Bite. Navegue pelo site e conheça o que a nossa empresa com 10 anos de existência e experiência no mercado tem para lhe oferecer. Conheça os nossos Serviços. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
takeabite.net
265771. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
takeabite.org
265772. БиоФудЛаб webcard n2506 стр.0
Автоматизированная система ведения титульной информации об участниках рынка интеллектуальных компьютерных технологий,. И не только . Кнопка на страницу фирмы в ежемесячной энциклопедии. Телефон можно уточнить у администратора домена. 125190, Москва, а/я 238. Свидетельство о регистрации периодического издания. N 215 от 19.09.1990. ООО Редакция журнала Персональные Программы. Personal Software Magazine WebCard. Обновления и архивы: http:/ takeabite.ps1.su. Http:/ takeabite.p-pp.ru. Индексы(*): Ol, xp, 4609.
takeabite.ps1.su
265773. Take a bite
Наш выбор – здоровье и вкус, удобство и полезность, экономическая. Надежность и социальная активность. Простой. Натуральный. Вкусный. Take a Bite. Стресс стал вашим близким другом? Теперь у вас есть BITE c настоящими КАКАО -БОБАМИ - это особенное удовольствие, которое поможет вам справиться со стрессом. Побалуй себя СЧАСТЬЕМ! Без добавления сахара, консервантов, красителей и ароматизаторов. Без добавления сахара, консервантов, красителей и ароматизаторов. Сложно быть изобретательным 24/7? Без добавления ...
takeabite.ru
265774. Take a Bite | Take a Bite blog, staradvertiser.com | Honolulu, Hawaii
New home for Take a Bite. April 25th, 2014. Once again, my blog is on the move, with a new URL. For future posts, visit HonoluluPulse.com/TakeaBite. Please bookmark, and thank you for following! The Easter hen came a-layin'. April 22nd, 2014. I looked down to find 10 eggs, nine white and one brown. Perhaps the presence of food also made the chicken feel at home enough to start nesting in the compost? I wasn't about to allow more chickens to hatch and continue their path of destruction. But then I was...
takeabite.staradvertiserblogs.com
265775. Take A Bite. | Nothing Nice and Nothing Sweet. Take a Peek.
Nothing Nice and Nothing Sweet. Take a Peek. 11 Lesbians a Licking! December 13, 2013. By Nothing Nice, Nothing Sweet! On the 11th day of Christmas my true…. We’ll say love here but we all know the truth, gave to me:. 11 Lesbians a Licking! Perfect if I do say so myself. oh and don’t forget the. 12 Drunks a Drinking. My 12 Drunken Days of Christmas. December 12, 2013. By Nothing Nice, Nothing Sweet! And tagged 12 days of Christmas. On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me. 12 Drunks a Drinking.
takeabite10.wordpress.com
265776. custom bakery, Take A Bite Bakery Take A Bite Bakery
Birthdays, Holidays, and Weddings. Take A Bite Bakery. Cakes for Your Occasion. Order Your Custom Cake. Take A Bite Bakery. Cakes for Your Occasion. Order Your Custom Cake. Welcome to Take A Bite Bakery. Here you will find delectable and edible creations made exclusively by our head chef, Randy Gooch. Please peruse the showcase gallery on "Cakes for Your Occasion" and consider what might bring a smile to the guest of honor at your next special event.
takeabitebakery.com
265777. take a bite
I'm trying to not get bit by the fall bug, but sweaters are calling my name. Eyes on the prize of keeping my endless summer going. Still working on checking things of my TDL. But I have a few other things currently on my mind. Bring on the fall fringe. Also my current blog crush. I'm in a fig frenzy 1. New house has me pinning. In case you didn't know. Bites of My Life. Why are Mondays such a thing? Avo toast, AB toast, figs and pears for a slow morning. Breakfast at home with sis! Known her since I was ...
takeabiteblog.com
265778. Home
Take a Bite by Bella. Feel Good Baker and Smile Expert. Take a Bite out of Yumminess. And Support Pediatric Cancer Families. Cupca kes are made every way you can possible imagine. Homemade with love and a heart of Gold! Plus, we are reasonably priced! Cakes are the centerpiece of any celebration or occasion! If you need a cake for a special occasion or any occasion order from us. We envision the cake with you and create it into reality. Go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back for being here!
takeabitebybella.com
265779. Take A Bite Cupcakes | You know you want to
Take A Bite Cupcakes Facebook. 2270 Town Center Ave Suite 119 Viera. Enjoy a Cupcake Today! We make our Cupcakes everyday from scratch! Come Out and Enjoy One! We get tons of reviews every day from Facebook, Urbanspoon, Yelp and Yahoo. Here is a few of our 5 star reviews! Did you see us on the latest episode of house hunters? You know you want to. At The Avenue in Viera Florida. 2270 Town Center Ave Suite 119. Viera, Florida 32940. Monday to Thursday 10:00AM - 8:00PM. Friday and Saturday 10:00AM - 9:00PM.
takeabitecupcakes.com
265780. ♥ An ordinary girl with Xtra-ordinary Dreams ♥
9829; An ordinary girl with Xtra-ordinary Dreams ♥. Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway . thats how i live my life ♥♥♥. Wednesday, 14 November 2012. Behind the Scenes - Winter 2012 Accessories Photoshoot. The Quito - Kurt Muller Man. KMDeal - Soft Leggings. Feel warm and cosy this winter. Were giving all our customers 15% OFF the Super Soft Fleece Lined Leggings in all colours. Browse all colours and sizes at http:/ www.kurtmuller.com/km-woman/clothing/leggings-skirts/.
takeabiteintolzkslife.blogspot.com
265781. Eve's Apple, Inc.
Free Shipping on orders $50 or more! Fifty Shades of Grey. Novelties, Gifts and Games. Free Shipping on orders $50 or more! Locally owned & operated in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. Comfortable & confidential shopping experience. Wide variety of Lotions, Body Jewelry, Lingerie, Adult Novelty, and DVDs. We feature the newest products on the market. Max Attractant Cologne Renegade. We-Vibe 4 Plus Limited Edition Caribbean. Liquid V For Women 10 ml. 7 Function Wonder Bullet. Liquid V Women 3 Tube Box.
takeabitenow.com
265782. I like to send *****
1 There will be some days when you close your eyes while crossing the street, maybe because you want to see what fate has in store for you, or maybe because your depression is running rampant again and you don’t know how to calm her. It’s okay. I will still love you. 4 Along with hearing the word stay, you will also hear the word why from every person who is remotely related to you. Why did you get that tattoo? Why did you try to kill yourself? Why aren’t you married yet? 5 Some nights you won’t be...
takeabiteofmyheart-tonight.tumblr.com
265783. Blog de TakeABiteOfMyHeart - < 。 > - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Le Roi Lion ♥. Soyez Prêtes (Le Roi Lion ). Abonne-toi à mon blog! One; two; three; four. Ouais, ouais, encore. Qui m'aime me suivent, les autres je les fucks. L'auteur de ce blog n'accepte que les commentaires d'utilisateurs inscrits. Tu n'es pas identifié. Clique ici pour poster un commentaire en étant identifié avec ton compte Skyrock. Et un lien vers ton blog ainsi que ta photo seront automatiquement ajoutés à ton commentaire.
takeabiteofmyheart.skyrock.com
265784. Takeabiteofpeach (Wayne Lockwood) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 11 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 574 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Cupid 3 - Gay.
takeabiteofpeach.deviantart.com