SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 20 / 35 / (2768774 - 2768828)

2768774. The Hearthside Collection
Toll-Free 877.918.1433. Welcome to The Hearthside Collection! The Hearthside Collection is a wholesale supplier of rustic/primitive/country décor. We work with many talented designers to create unique and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to The Hearthside Collection that will set your store apart from the rest. Originating in Washington, in 2014 we moved our business headquarters to Columbus, Ohio to better serve our customers. Our order minimum is only $100! Toll free at (877) 918-1433. I am a new customer.
thehearthsidecollection.com
2768775. Blog Music de TheHearthSongs - Justin Bieber - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Ontario, Stradford, Canada. (33). Mise à jour :. My Worlds / One Time, My Hearth Edition - Jus. Me plus you (I'm a tell you one time) Me plu. My Worlds / One Time - Justin Bieber ♥. (2010. Me plus you (I'm a tell you one time) Me plu. My Worlds / One Less Lonely Girl (French Adap. Alright let's go There's gonna be one less . Abonne-toi à mon blog! Baby - Justin Bieber Ft. Ludacris ♥. Numéro de la piste. Ajouter à mon blog. One Time - Justin Bieber ♥. Me plus ...
thehearthsongs.skyrock.com
2768776. Welcome thehearthstone.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thehearthstone.com
2768777. The Hearth Stone
At June 10th, 2007 (07:41 pm). At October 30th, 2006 (01:57 pm). Because it hit me so profoundly and added a whole new perspective to the world's view of what a witch is, I needed to share this. Each year they parade her about . the traditional Halloween witch. Misshapen green face, stringy scraps of hair, and a toothless mouth beneath her disfigured nose. Gnarled, knobby fingers twisted into a claw, protracting from a bent and twisted torso that lurches about on wobbly legs. The disheveled hair conceals...
thehearthstone.livejournal.com
2768778. Retirement Community Seattle, Washington (WA) : Hearthstone Retirement Community
Subscribe to our E-Newsletter:. The Hearthstone Retirement living at Green Lake. The Life You Love,. From the Lake to the Sound. In all of Seattle, there’s no community quite like. Green Lake and no retirement security quite like ours. If you love the natural beauty of Green Lake. Imagine enjoying a panorama of natural beauty from your own private balcony. Do you love fine cuisine. Community—with Independent Living. Right on site—they can relish it all the more. Click On Who You Would Like To Contact:.
thehearthstone.net
2768779. Neue Internetpräsenz
Hier entsteht eine neue Internetpräsenz!
thehearthstoneagency.com
2768780. Hearthstone - San Antonio - TX
Prices, availability and coupons are subject to change. For further details on specials and/or coupons. Hearthstone is a great place to live. At Adara Communities it’s not only our business to find you a home; but our passion! Other special rental services provided by Adara Communities include relocation services, apartment rental information, short term rentals, temporary housing, customized free apartment rental locator services, and special roommate plans for those in need of roommates. 475 – 932.
thehearthstoneapts.com
2768781. thehearthstonelodge.com
Inquire about this domain.
thehearthstonelodge.com
2768782. The Hearthstone - Washington Farms
thehearthstonemodel.com
2768783. The Hearth Store - Quality Fireplace and Hearth Accessories for the Home
Ash Holders and Shovels. Smoke and CO Alarms. Kettles, Steamers, Trivets. Log Storage and Transport. Log Carriers, Totes. Screens and Spark Guards. Stove Boards and Hearth Pads. Wood Holders and Baskets. How about a Gift Certificate. Makes a great gift! Send in an instant by email. Or print to deliver in person. Subscribe to our e-Newsletter. Enter Your Email Address:. Is your online source for quality. Hearth products and distinctive fireplace accessories. You will find just the right item to add to the.
thehearthstore.com
2768784. The Hearth | Real Stories by Regular Folks
Real Stories by Regular Folks. Hearth Website Has Changed! April 28, 2015. The Hearth has a new web address at www.thehearthcommunity.com. This website is no longer up-to-date. Subscribe to the new website here. Bring Kleenex to March 19th Hearth Event. March 12, 2015. Music by Duane Whitcomb and friends. Hosted by Mark Yaconelli. Wine and homemade treats will be available. Spread the word. The Hearth on Immense Possibilities. February 2, 2015. The Hearth was profiled on Immense Possibilities,. Off the p...
thehearthstorytelling.wordpress.com
2768785. HeartHuntress | Dating Resources & Tips For Finding The One
Dating Resources and Tips For Finding The One. Dating & Relationships. Dating Consultation & Coaching. August 12, 2015. How To Decode Your Date’s Non-Verbal Communication? July 20, 2015. Waiting to Meet Ms. Perfect? It must be really tough. Do you think you’re a victim of bad luck and that’s the reason Ms. Perfect hasn’t appeared in your life yet? Or have you decided that maybe Ms. Perfect only exists on movie screens and not out here in the real world? July 20, 2015. July 19, 2015. Almost everyone asks ...
thehearthuntress.com
2768786. The Heartifact | The Heartifact
Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Wolf in Sheeps Clothing. Sake of the Lakes. Released July 29, 2016. Feeds for this album. Track Name: Easy to Love. Its So Easy, loving you completely. Its so easy, I just breath and let it go. Its so easy, loving you completely. Its so easy, I just breath and let it go, let it flow. Oh oh ohohohoh oh,. Yeah ah ohohohoh yeah. Everytime you open you eyes, beauty is surrounding you,.
theheartifact.bandcamp.com
2768787. The HEARTIFACT
Even more great music added to the ARISE lineup. The Heartifact @ Arise Music Festival 2016. The Heartifact @ Flow fest 2016. Thank you for contributing to our dreams. Our new E.P. is available for purchase at Bandcamp.com/theheartifact. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Like Us On Facebook.
theheartifact.wordpress.com
2768788. theheartilymarketer.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theheartilymarketer.com
2768789. The Heart Index
The heart is essential to life, vital to our wellbeing and responsible for our survival. It’s for these reasons that we associate hearts with our deepest and sincerest emotions. Such significance has immortalised the heart in the form of a symbol of it’s own. Representations of the heart come in countless different forms and have different significance to each and every one of us. All proceeds are donated to Heart Research UK. You can find out more about Heart Research UK's work here.
theheartindex.com
2768790. Living From the Heart
For a free 30 minute consultation -. THE HEART INFUSED LIFE BLOG. Http:/ gylliandavies.blogspot.com/.
theheartinfusedlife.com
2768791. Home - The Heart Initiative
Listen to Wendi J. Turner.
theheartinitiative.com
2768792. Loud Soul Whispers
Saturday, July 23, 2011. HERE I TEAR, AGAIN. I thought I'd run away. From all the pain I soaked. Run from my tears. Just that I gave you my all. All I ever had. But you hurt me most. It shed my skin. But it was hard. To start a new. The world spins fast. It took me ages. To open new pages. But here I tear, again. Like you returned to haunt me. Our escapades were buried. Buried like broken bottles. Here I tear, again. I thought I'd run away. Of your shoddy life. Hurt me.ow, they hurt me. Hard I tell God.
theheartink.blogspot.com
2768793. Cardiovascular care and treatment in the Tampa Bay area - The Heart Institute | St. Petersburg and Largo, FL
Heart Institute at Largo. Office Location and Directions. Palms of Pasadena Hospital. St Petersburg General Hospital. Follow us on these social networks:. Dr Samantha Avery discusses heart disease, the silent killer of women. One of the largest cardiovascular groups in Tampa Bay, with 19 cardiologists and over 75 employees. Our programs span the entire spectrum of cardiovascular medicine. Coupled with highly trained physicians. The Heart Institute offers comprehensive cardiac risk factor education. W...
theheartinst.com
2768794. Les yeux échangent leur regard et les êtres existent! – Nous sommes de la poussière d'étoile et l'énergie cosmique qui nous anime a été créé avec l'univers…
Les yeux échangent leur regard et les êtres existent! Nous sommes de la poussière d'étoile et l'énergie cosmique qui nous anime a été créé avec l'univers…. Ce Blog vient d’une idée en montant à 2821.70m. 8220;Le Banc”. 8220;Le Banc”. Il était une fois “Nikon News”. Musiques et Video Clips “Mes coups de coeur”. The ZR-1 By Vette. Le château de Rocca Calascio. Est une forteresse située à Calascio. Situé à une altitude de 1 460 mètres, le château est la plus haute forteresse des Apennins. Retour vers un 300...
theheartinstars.wordpress.com
2768795. The Heart Institute -The Heart Institute
Ask Dr. McGinn. Welcome to The Heart Institute. Ask Dr. McGinn. Atrial Fibrillation (AF or A-Fib). CABG Surgery: McGinn Technique. Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery. History of MICS CABG. Post-op & Health. Heart Attack Risk Calculator. Dr Regina McGinn Education Center. WHY WAS OUR BREAKTHROUGH FORM OF BYPASS SURGERY FEATURED ON PRIME TIME TV? READ THE RESULTS OF THE 5 YEAR STUDY. HOW ARE WE USING COLD TO CURE AN IRREGULAR HEART BEAT? WHAT’S UNIQUE ABOUT THE MCGINN TECHNIQUE OF BYPASS SURGERY?
theheartinstitute.com
2768796. The Heart Institute -The Heart Institute
Ask Dr. McGinn. Welcome to The Heart Institute. Ask Dr. McGinn. Atrial Fibrillation (AF or A-Fib). CABG Surgery: McGinn Technique. Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery. History of MICS CABG. Post-op & Health. Heart Attack Risk Calculator. Dr Regina McGinn Education Center. WHY WAS OUR BREAKTHROUGH FORM OF BYPASS SURGERY FEATURED ON PRIME TIME TV? READ THE RESULTS OF THE 5 YEAR STUDY. HOW ARE WE USING COLD TO CURE AN IRREGULAR HEART BEAT? WHAT’S UNIQUE ABOUT THE MCGINN TECHNIQUE OF BYPASS SURGERY?
theheartinstituteny.com
2768797. The Heart Institute of Venice | Complete Cardiovascular Care in the Heart of Venice
START TYPING AND PRESS ENTER TO SEARCH. 97;skthedoctor@TheHeartInstituteofVenice.com. Complete Cardiovascular Care in the Heart of Venice. Askthedoctor@TheHeartInstituteofVenice.com. Complete Cardiovascular Care in the Heart of Venice. Go Red Women’s Clinic. 64 Slice CT Scanning. Cardiac MRI and MRA. Barry J. Weckesser, M.D., F.A.C.C. Women and Heart Disease. Notice of Privacy Practices. Go Red Women’s Clinic. 64 Slice CT Scanning. Cardiac MRI and MRA. Women and Heart Disease. Notice of Privacy Practices.
theheartinstituteofvenice.com
2768798. The Heart Intelligent Newsletter | Gabriel Gonsalves | Heart IQ Coach
Receive 2 Weeks of FREE Heart Intelligence Training. Click here to Register Now! Gabriel Gonsalves Heart Intelligence Heart Leadership. A MESSAGE FROM GABRIEL GONSALVES, HEART INTELLIGENCE COACH, AUTHOR AND EXPLORER OF THE PATH OF THE HEART. Hi, I’m Gabriel Gonsalves. People say I’m the guy you call when you’ve lost your sense of direction in life, you’re feeling disconnected from your heart and what’s most important to you, and you want someone to help you get your ass back on your. The Path of the Heart.
theheartintelligent.com
2768799. The Heart Intention - HOME
The LifeLine Technique™. Your heart is the most intelligent center of your body. And the most powerful force in the Universe. When you come into alignment with your heart consciousness, you tap into a profound and intuitive wisdom that is nothing short of transformative. Guided by intention, your heart is the conduit through which you can consciously create your reality and awaken to your true nature as an infinite being.
theheartintention.org
2768800. Fou'd'Food (& d'Photo) | Recettes Rapides,Faciles,Economiques
Fou'd'Food (& d'Photo). Recettes Rapides,Faciles,Economiques. Aller au contenu principal. En savoir plus sur moi! Cake Poires,Amande et Pépites de Chocolat. Quelle plus belle combinaison que la poire et le chocolat,avec un peu d’amande.Pour un goûter doudou,pour un moment bonheur,pour partager un bout de vie en toute simplicité. 140 gr de farine. 120 gr de margarine. 120 gr de sucre glace. 100 gr de poudre d’amande. 1/2 sachet de levure chimique. 1/2 cuill.à café de vanille liquide. 1 belle pincée de sel.
theheartinthestomach.com
2768801. Introduction
Press and image library. The Heart in the Womb is a book by Dr Amali Lokugamage, a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at a London hospital. It looks at birth as a social phenomenon rather than a isolated and medical complication. In this little book, we have a document that could be the Childbirth Without Fear of the 21st century. I strongly suggest that you read it.". Ina May Gaskin CPM. Winner of the Right Livelihood Award (Alternative Nobel Prize) 2011. Prof Cathy Warwick, CBE.
theheartinthewomb.com
2768802. This site is under development
theheartinwellness.com
2768803. Vehicle Detailing And paint Protection
Vehicle Detailing And paint Protection. Like that of Dr Buff. Interior detailing needs extensive cleaning of the entire indoor cabin. Dr Buff. Does it. Dr Buff is always professional at car detailing. Information clay among lots of others. Vehicle detailing should not be required a luxury service. On the contrary, it ought to be a considered as a routine precautionary maintenance on your vehicles. It has the following advantages. The boosted appearance can bring in resale value to your car. Detailing.
theheartisadrummachine.com
2768804. TheHeartisaLonelyHunter's blog - explosion cérébrale - Skyrock.com
27/12/2010 at 5:25 AM. 27/12/2010 at 5:41 AM. Me délivrer. Voila longtemps que j'attend. Subscribe to my blog! Me délivrer. Voila longtemps que j'attend ce moment, ce moment, ou je vais enfin pouvoir tout exposer aux yeux des gens. A vous. Sans que vous sachiez qui je suis. D'ailleurs, vous ne le saurez jamais, je vais vous détaillez ma vie, mes sentiments, mes sensations, mais je tiens a gardez tout de même une once de mystère. Alors, déjà, pourquoi? Il est 14:40, nous sommes le 27 décembre 2010.
theheartisalonelyhunter.skyrock.com
2768805. The Heart is a Lonely Reader
The Heart is a Lonely Reader. Monday, January 25, 2010. The towering intimidation of the "To Be Read" pile. Etc - plus recommendations from fellow booksellers, regular customers, and, if you're a fan of book blogs, a never-ending stream of books to consider. Needless to say, any avid reader's to-be-read pile is going to be fairly staggering after a few months of working around those influences. In a way, not being under pressure to keep up with all the new releases, both kids' and adults, is a relief.
theheartisalonelyreader.blogspot.com
2768806. theheartisamuscledotcom | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. August 22, 2011. Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New. On the left (of the admin dashboard. To start a fresh post. Are some suggestions for your first post. You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post. To your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web. Make some changes to this page. The Wu Wei Theme.
theheartisamuscle.com
2768807. Will Brenton Holding 1
theheartisan.com
2768808. 心を込めて贈る電報や線香のギフトの活用術
June 26th, 2014. June 26th, 2014. 料金は、プリントされたものは1000円 、刺繍されたものは7000円 、プリザーブドフラワーつきのものは5000円 、線香つきのものは4000円からで、上限は業者によって異なります。 Theme by Generic WP Themes. Art by Gold IRA Rollover. Buy Lotto Tickets Online.
theheartisanorganthatpumpblood.com
2768809. The Heart is a Pump / Le Coeur est une POMPe
2012 Grid Theme Responsive Free Wordpress Theme. All Rigts Reserved. Design and Developed by Dessign.net. Inspired by FontFabric.com.
theheartisapump.com
2768810. STRATO
theheartisarebel.com
2768811. the heart is awake
By the heart is awake. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Immense GRATITUDE for downloading and listening! The Return is an offering of PEACE to the world in turbulent times,. An antidote to information over-saturation, a RETURN to your own radiant awareness, boundless and awake. A 7 part continuous JOURNEY with many deep sonic surprises! It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to download all tracks and listen on good speakers or headphones. Contac...
theheartisawake.bandcamp.com
2768812. the heart is awake | sound shining from the origin to the limitless heart of being
The heart is awake. Sound shining from the origin to the limitless heart of being. THE HEART IS AWAKE. A meditative journey in healing sound and overtone singing…. The project called the heart is awake is a sonic expression inspired through. Billy White, internationally acclaimed singer and musician for 30 years, long time. Student of zen and tibetan buddhism, yoga, and various shamanic traditions. And sound ceremony, a practice which enfolds deep sound into the meditation space. 2015 the heart is awake.
theheartisawake.com
2768813. Blog de Theheartisdeadx - Theheartisdeadx - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Pix : TR0P MAGNiFiQUEE .3. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! L'auteur de ce blog n'accepte que les commentaires d'utilisateurs inscrits. Tu n'es pas identifié. Clique ici pour poster un commentaire en étant identifié avec ton compte Skyrock. Et un lien vers ton blog ainsi que ta photo seront automatiquement ajoutés à ton commentaire. Posté le samedi 18 octobre 2008 03:17. Poster sur mon blog.
theheartisdeadx.skyrock.com
2768814. the heart is forever inexperienced
The heart is forever inexperienced. I'm inspired by everything. There is only one rule: eyes open! Tuesday, August 3, 2010. If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.". You make my heart do cartwheels. To some, the sky may be the limit, but he has me over the moon! Labels: falling in love. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. I want what every girl wants, i want the fairytale. If you cant handle me at my worst, then you sur. I just need you now.
theheartisforeverinexperienced.blogspot.com
2768815. im a girl i swear
theheartisgold.tumblr.com
2768816. The Heart is Home
14kt Yellow Gold Oklahoma Heart is Home Pendant and Chain. Sterling Silver Oklahoma Heart is Home Pendant and Chain. Howdy and a Heartfelt Thank You for Stopping by! We loved our state so much that we created The Heart is Home. We hope you love our necklaces just as much. Thank you so much for choosing The Heart is Home. For any questions or issues, please contact info@theheartishome.com.
theheartishome.com
2768817. **** Poems
We'll see. :). Monday, August 23, 2010. On the red couch;sparkling, blue eyes,gazing so longingly. I just may stare at this for days.fetching pose, my dear. Wednesday, August 11, 2010. They were beautiful together;. As beautiful as sunlight. Falling upon a rose. I spied them from a distance,. Calling, with bird-like whistles,. In the brightness of the day. Only accentuated their unabashed pose. Oh, how the Summertime. Brings out the best of us. Wednesday, May 5, 2010. There is an entire ocean. May 5, 2010.
theheartishotterthansun.blogspot.com
2768818. Blog de theheartishurt - The heart is hurt - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Création : 03/11/2011 à 14:24. Mise à jour : 17/08/2012 à 07:33. The heart is hurt. Hello mes chères prévenues. Le manque d'inspiration me tient, il ne veut pas me lâcher! Je vous dis a très bientôt j'espère 3 ZOUBI! Posté le dimanche 08 janvier 2012 12:03. Modifié le dimanche 26 février 2012 06:37. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Poster sur mon blog.
theheartishurt.skyrock.com
2768819. 8 de novembro
Apenas que te faz feliz. Embora o seu coração esteja doendo, sorria. Não me pergunte se estou bem, nem eu sei como realmente estou. Tem hora que bate uma tristeza repentina, outra hora uma alegria passageira. E às vezes tudo fica simplesmente meio-a-meio. A gente passa a vida. Toda ouvindo as pessoas perguntarem “Como você está? Rdquo;, mas ninguém para a vida por um momento para entender se a sua resposta foi realmente sincera. O plano deles era bem simples. Queriam ficar juntos até o fim da vida. Você ...
theheartismine.tumblr.com
2768820. The Heart Is Noble: Changing the World from the Inside Out
theheartisnoble.com
2768821. The Heart is Not a Size | Just another WordPress.com weblog
The Heart is Not a Size. Just another WordPress.com weblog. June 24, 2010. Amy @ My Friend Amy. We asked for guest post submissions from those of you who have been on service trips. This post is from Sheila of One Person’s Journey Through a World of Books. Carlos and Jorge from the manuelito Project. Both boys were abandoned to the streets. A child in Talanga Honduras. Boy in Choltecha Honduras. We handed out rice to the povertish community of Choltecha. Hope Fires in the Desert by Sarah McCoy. In a free...
theheartisnotasize.wordpress.com
2768822. The Heart Issues Finder
What People Are Saying. The Heart Issues Finder is a stunning resource and its free! Perth, Western Australia. I took the Heart Issues Finder and it is remarkable how truthful the feedback is. The scores did surprise me and they are very true. Zutphen, The Netherlands. All I can say is to take the 10 minutes AND DO THIS! You are going to be given insights about yourself in things that are hidden and you are not even aware of. What this assessment ISNT. Its not a diagnostic test for physical health issues.
theheartissuesfinder.com
2768823. The Heartist
Palm-Sized Orginial Paintings to Lift Your Heart. Art of the Spiritual Journey Towards Unity. Paintings Exploring the Heart in Times of Change. Paintings Based on the Inner Meaning of Biblical Texts. Meet The Heartist – Yanna Bat Adam. Yanna Bat Adam is an Israeli visionary multi-media artist, who has been living in Northern California for the last 7 years. Loving your neighbor as you love Your Self. Artists from across disciplines work with Yanna to reconnect with their Higher Creative Source and actual...
theheartist.com
2768824. Square One.(is still undergoing repairs!)
Square One.(is still undergoing repairs! Tuesday, November 9, 2010. Okay, I am officially confused with blogger. There's like a follow button, then theres a follow with google, twitter, blogger, and etc account, then theres more buttons to press, then you have to log in with your account, all for the sake of following 1 person. Life is complicated eh. Ah yes a complicated life is my matter these days. Ever get the feeling you're teacher is teaching in a language you're not oh-too-familiar with? Because t...
theheartistalking.blogspot.com
2768825. Theheartisticproject.com
The domain theheartisticproject.com may be for sale. Click here to make an offer or call 877-588-1085 to speak with one of our domain experts. This domain may be for sale. Buy this Domain.
theheartisticproject.com
2768826. The Heartist's Way
Sign up here for spontaneous bursts of joy, freedom and flow! Our Story - The Heartist, has walked the earth for lifetimes, yet is among a new generation of archetypes. A Tale of Two Heartists. For info about public speaking engagements, workshops or press inquiries please contact: Debbie.lichter@gmail.com. Click here to check out Deb’s Jewelry. And I am living my own mythic journey–filled with wonder, exploration, heartache, healing and discovery…. The HeART of Healing. A Moment of Grace. Finding my HeA...
theheartistsway.com
2768827. • The Heart Jewel • reiki | reflexology | tarot
Hi, and Welcome to. I'm Joanne an Energy Healer and Tarot Consultant providing Reiki, Reflexology and Tarot Consultation. Have a look around - take a quick tour of my website. I want you to be certain you've selected the right practitioner for you, your event or your company. On the health benefits of Reiki and Reflexology or how Tarot heightens clarity and intuitiveness! Enjoy and feel free to contact me. For more information, or to. 2013 The Heart Jewel.
theheartjewel.com
2768828. The Essential Horse | my natural horsemanship journey with Billy Blaze
My natural horsemanship journey with Billy Blaze. August 12, 2015. Bariz, Katrina, Myself and Billy Blaze. Billy and I are about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. My good friend, Katrina, won a week long course for herself and a friend at the Parelli Ranch in Pagosa Springs Colorado! I’m that ‘friend’! To say I’m excited would be a massive understatement. Together Katrina and I filmed my Level 2 Freestyle Audition. And I passed with a 2! For now, we’re off! July 1, 2015. Chloe the flower child.
theheartjourney.wordpress.com