SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 17 / (2858775 - 2858829)

2858775. thejuly8th
Modelo Simple. Tecnologia do Blogger.
thejuly8th.blogspot.com
2858776. The July 9th Symposium | Assessing 10 Years Since the Unjust Advisory Opinion by The International Court of Justice on the Construction of Israel's Terrorism Prevention Security Fence
Darr; Skip to Main Content. Recognizing Israel's Right to Self Defense. Keynote Address by Ambassador Ron Dermer. The July 9th Symposium was held on Wednesday July 9, 2014 at the United States Capitol and featured presentations by Prof. Irwin Cotler, MP, President Frederick M. Lawrence of Brandeis University, William Daroff of JFNA, Kenneth L. Marcus of Louis D. Brandeis Center, Sarah Stern of EMET and David Michaels of BBI Office of UN Affairs. 2015 The July 9th Symposium.
thejuly9thsymposium.com
2858777. thejulyana's blog - bienvenue chez Julie et Anais - Skyrock.com
Bienvenue chez Julie et Anais. Tout comence en décembre 2004, 2 filles se rencontrent et c 1 amitié qui nait puis grandit, grandit, grandit sans cesse. On a décidé de faire un blog pour faire part de nos délires de nos coup de blues, de tt skon vit. Bonne visite, et laissez nous des comm'. Sayait on a signé c baizé lol mai on saime et c'est le plu importam. 02/01/2006 at 3:21 AM. 10/01/2007 at 2:15 PM. Nous t'avons perdu nontre jojo mai tu. Subscribe to my blog! Je te dedicasse cette chanson. Un ange dan...
thejulyana.skyrock.com
2858778. Blog de thejulyandclomag - the july and clo mag - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. The july and clo mag. Voila le blog de deux miss vraiment tarées. Partit a la suite d'un gros delire et faute de moyen notre mag sera fai ici lol. Bonne visite à tous. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! The julie and clo mag. Depart de se trip sur msn et c pas le dernier. Je pense kon va avoir plein de chose à mettre dessus lol. Ma puce je voulais te dire ke je taimais tres fort. Et tkt tout nos projet on va les faire o taket. Ou poster avec :. Que dire su...
thejulyandclomag.skyrock.com
2858779. The July Bloom | The July Bloom: Once upon a time, a flower bloomed in July.
The July Bloom: Once upon a time, a flower bloomed in July. Too Faced Melted in Berry. من أول مانزلوا ارواج توفيسد ميلتد وانا خاطري في هذا اللون بيري بس دايما كان مخلص وزين اني حصلته واستخدمته لما كان الجو برد عندنا لانه فعلا لون شتوي وجميل، أرواج ميلتد بشكل عام وايد حبيتها وخذت كل لون في خاطري باستثناء الالوان الجديدة الي نزلت وحاطة عيني على درجة جيواوا. Dior Nude Air Foundation. Good to be Back. من فترة كنت أمر بمشلكة في المدونة يمكن سببه تحديث البرنامج ومن هل تحديث انه نزلت كومنتات ومع ذلك انا ماقريته...
thejulybloom.com
2858780. :: The July Club ::
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. Web Design by ACE Smart Advertising.
thejulyclub.com
2858781. yes
2012 2015 Powered by Tumblr.
thejulydiaz.tumblr.com
2858782. Blog de thejulydu63 - °0°vOilOu mOn blOg°0° - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. 0 vOilOu mOn blOg 0. VOilOu un ti blOg dune tite miss de 16an eurese grace a vs tous a tout C amis é surtt a tOi mOn cOeur ke jaime plus ke tOut é Ossi biensur a ma best ki mapOrte kelmen de chOse.jvs aime tous vs vs reconétra. Passé une bOnne tite visite. É Oublié pO de laissé dé cOmsss. Mise à jour :. BientoO un new blOg en préparation. Abonne-toi à mon blog! BientoO un new blOg. En préparation. . Si vs vOulé vOir mOn new blOg. Ou poster avec :. N'oublie pa...
thejulydu63.skyrock.com
2858783. The July 4th Project
Saturday, July 4, 2009. THE FANTASTIC FIGHTIN' FREEDOM FRIES FORCE by Caitlin Plovnick. This is the Fantastic Fightin' Freedom Fries Force. They fight to rename things in the name of nationalism - they also do battle by hardening their enemies' arteries. They occasionally fight alongside Liberty Cabbage (not pictured). Their helmets are made of ketchup, catsup or maybe Independence Sauce. Caitlin is a funny cartoonist! Fantastic Fightin Freedom Fries Force. DEMOLITION DOVE by Javier Hernandez. The Louisi...
thejulyfourthproject.blogspot.com
2858784. The July Group - Creative source for illustrators, animators, and designers
ILLUSTRATION, ANIMATION, AND DESIGN SOURCE. The July Group is a commercial art source for Illustration. Our artists deliver innovative solutions for all your creative projects. Discover amazing talent at The July Group. You can find an overview of each illustrator. By just clicking the links. FINDING AN ILLUSTRATOR, ANIMATOR, OR DESIGNER. Then try the Subjects tab for an Editorial. Illustrator or Children's Books. If you require a children's book illustrator. We cover all the bases. And see for yourself.
thejulygroup.com
2858785. The July Issue
Self proclaimed mid- life crisis-ner with a penchant for eating copious amounts of delicious food, seeing as much of this vast world as possible, meeting some unforgettable people, falling in love (or lust), and buying ridiculously expensive handbags. To Resolute or To Not Resolute. Sunday, January 4, 2015. That is the question? I'm sure all of you know this by now. And if you don't.well surprise it is! I wanted this post to be all about resolutions. Should we have them? Until the next post. The link to ...
thejulyissue.com
2858786. The July Journal - A Cruelty Free Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
Cruelty Free Brand List. A Cruelty Free Beauty and Lifestyle Blog. The Body Shop Makeup Haul. In one of my most recent posts I mentioned that I have been slightly addicted to Lush and can’t really trust very many brands at the moment. Being vegan and cruelty free can be hard going sometimes. Anyway, the other week I popped into The Body Shop. Wanting a foundation and came out with a whole base set that I have thoroughly enjoyed using. Today I’m giving you a quick rundown of what I brought…. Simple and ea...
thejulyjournal.com
2858787. the july
Jan 4, 2017. The July meets The Recordium. Last June we were lucky enough to sit down with The Recordium. To do a few in-studio live videos. You can find them below! We loved working with the folks over at The Recordium. They produce high quality professional videos in a very relaxed and fun environment. Check them out:. Nov 18, 2015. Today’s the day! Stream or download your copy of “Everything is fine.” RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND on the following platforms:. Feb 11, 2015 / 3 notes. Los Angeles in the winter.
thejulymusic.com
2858788. Blog de TheJulySeven - The-July-Seven - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Le blog d'un groupe de rock Grenoblois. Mise à jour :. Bonjour à tous, C'est Robin qui parle sur. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Bonjour à tous, si vous passez sur ce blog c'est que vous avez déja entendu parler de nous, mais autant se présenter pour ceux qui ne nous connaissent pas bien ( ou qui passent sur ce blog par hasard ). Les membres du groupe? Robin [ Chant ]. David [ Guitare ]. Damien [ Guitare ]. Erwann [ Batterie ]. Merci de passer sur le blog. Groupes pr...
thejulyseven.skyrock.com
2858790. The July Shop Hop
The July Shop Hop. 2015 is our fifth anniversary. We're Five and Fabulous! Shop Quilts from 2014. Our 2015 July Shop Hop Winners. And the winners are . Heather Stewart - Eddycrest Sewing Centre. Joan Delahunt - Auriful Thread collection. Valerie Morrell - Oliso Steam Iron. Hope to see you all again next year for our July Shop Hop! Here's the list of 2015 Participating Shops! 12707 Ninth Line, RR5 Georgetown, ON L7G 4S4. Hours for July: Mon to Sat 10 - 5:30, Sun 12 - 4. Thurs 10-7pm Sat. 9-5. Mon, Tues&#4...
thejulyshophop.blogspot.com
2858791. The July Sisters-Children's Folk Music St.Louis, MO
The July Sisters are identical twins Anne and Colleen Williamson. We play traditional folk music for kids and their families. Award winning musicians and teachers, we hope to educate and entertain children (and the young at heart! Join our mailing list for the latest news. Friday, September 18. Fri, Sep 18. St Louis, MO U.S.A.
thejulysisters.com
2858792. TheJulyStudio (Casey July) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Bring me that horizon. . Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 2 weeks ago. Bring me that horizon. . Why," you ask?
thejulystudio.deviantart.com
2858793. The July Week | AMERICAN PUNK ROCK SINCE 2005
NEW ALBUM “The World Is Waiting” OUT NOW. Available Everywhere for $4.95. PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED, THE JULY WEEK DEBUTS THEIR FIRST ALBUM, THE WORLD IS WAITING, JULY 2014.
thejulyweek.com
2858794. Blog de thejulyworld - mon pti univers - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Ma vie c pluto peace and love! Faite l'amour pas la guerre! Jvous donne les clefs de mon univers a vou de voir si vou ouvrez les portes ou pas! Mai si tu pénêtre dans mon univers vien pas foutre la merde stp! Mise à jour :. Elle nous a quitté ce matin. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Mais ce soir je suis découragé. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Ou poster avec :. Retape dan...
thejulyworld.skyrock.com
2858795. thejum63's blog - we love horse - Skyrock.com
Voila skyblog sur les chvos et sur nos cops! 25/08/2006 at 10:29 AM. 26/04/2007 at 12:12 PM. Subscribe to my blog! Bienvenue dans notre blog. Bonne visite, et surtout, oubliez pas les comms. Bonne continuation sur the jum 63 point skyblog point com. Gros bisouxxxxxxxxxxxxxx à tous. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.62) if someone makes a complaint. Un texte contre l'hippophagie. Don't for...
thejum63.skyrock.com
2858796. Blog de THEJUM79 - ♥ NØU$ ... ... Øn S'AIIME ... ♥ - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. 9829; NØU$ . . Øn S'AIIME . ♥. 9829; THE JUM DU 79 ♥. GRØS BISØUSSS A VØUS. LACHE'zz VØS CØM'SSS. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! La GWADA de the JUM 2. Alor sa c le pays de the JUM 2. Tro cool se pays dailer. Gwada ka manké mwen. Je kiff tro ce pays! Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le jeudi 11 octobre 2007 08:22. Modifié le jeudi 11 octobre 2007 08:56.
thejum79.skyrock.com
2858797. The Juma
Tuesday, April 14, 2015. Tips Memilih Baju Muslimah Zoya 2015. Agar anda tidak akan salah dalam memilih baju muslim. Terutama produk zoya, kami berencana memberikan sebagian ulasan mengenai tips memilih baju muslimah zoya 2015. Semoga dengan ini akan mampu memberikan pemahaman yang serupa pada anda dalam memilih baju:. Celana Berjenis Rok Haren Atau Yasmine. Tak hanya baju yang diperhatikan, namun celana pun patut diperhatikan. untuk celana pun enggak diperbolehkan memakai yang ketat dan memperlihatk...
thejuma.blogspot.com
2858798. Kingsway Real Estate Brokerage
Friday August the 14th, 2015. Find Your Dream Home. Search Homes by District. Search Homes by Interactive Map. The Art of Packing. Home Buyers Plan (HBP). 5 Tips to Higher Sale Prices. 6 Tips to Become Mortgage Free. HST and Your New Home. Moving with Plants and Pets. Preparing for a Home Inspection. Selling Your Home, Where to Begin? Is it Better to Buy a New or Older Home? How Much Can I Afford? Renting vs. Home Ownership. Elements of an Offer Explained. Greater Savings with a Larger Down Payment.
thejuma.com
2858799. team effort | What we did in school today
I’m a Sucker for Quotes. What we’re reading. What we did in school today. July 10, 2011 by el burro. Folk fest is one of the many great outings of the summer. We drive out to birds hill and spend the day running around listening to music and looking at all the hats and jewlery. Tee and I run around all day with our friends and we go get air brush tatoos, basicly freely running around with twenty dollars. It was a great day. July 7, 2011 by el burro. July 5, 2011 by el burro. July 5, 2011 by el burro.
thejuma.wordpress.com
2858800. Blog de thejuma07 - • l *...мσи тi мσиdє...*l • - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. 8226; l *.мσи тi мσиdє.*l •. Pαs bєsσiи Dє lє dєcяiяє,. 945; vσus dє vσiя. 61514;Dє vσтяє αмi, diтєs du biєи,. Dє vσтяє єииємi, иє diтєs яiєи! Bσииє visitє lє тi мσиdє. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! 8)GRAND CORPS MALADE - RENCONTRES (8). C'était sur une grande route, j'marchais là d'puis des jours. Voire des s'maines ou des mois, j'marchais là d'puis toujours. Une route pleine de virages, des trajectoires qui dévient. Mais finalement c'est bien comme ...
thejuma07.skyrock.com
2858801. The Jumah | A sanctuary in the heart of Ubud
A sanctuary in the heart of Ubud. A sanctuary in the heart of Ubud. Brand new rental villas in Ubud. With private garden and swimming pool. The Jumah: a sanctuary in the heart of Ubud. Rental villas in Ubud with private pool and garden. Pictures of the villas and their surroundings. Kindly contact us for more information. The location of The Jumah is on Jalan Bisma, you could not be more central than this while still enjoying the beautiful sceneries around you. Middot; 2015 The Jumah.
thejumah.com
2858802. The Jumanist
We Are All Chosen People. Thursday, November 12, 2009. Humanistic Jews need a literature that clearly and boldly states what they think and believe" [Win85]. This message is intended to provide readers of soc.culture.jewish with a list of references to allow them to learn more about the current practices, past practices, beliefs, and history of the Humanistic Judaism Movement. Rabbi Wine feels that these affiliations are negative. He prefers the positive definition of Humanistic Jew:. That the Jewish peo...
thejumanist.blogspot.com
2858803. thejumble.com
thejumble.com
2858804. thejumble.net
World's simplest blog 12/29/05. Added a coin and myth section to the thejumble, and began what has got to be the worlds simplest blog. I also will make the site live on 1&1 as to opposed hiding it. This is the web project of John Pennock. Learn to program in HTML and host the website. Learn to remotely connect to Orcas Island Parker Reef Camera.
thejumble.net
2858805. thejumble.net
World's simplest blog 12/29/05. Added a coin and myth section to the thejumble, and began what has got to be the worlds simplest blog. I also will make the site live on 1&1 as to opposed hiding it. This is the web project of John Pennock. Learn to program in HTML and host the website. Learn to remotely connect to Orcas Island Parker Reef Camera.
thejumble.org
2858807. The Jumbled Box
You know when stuff gets thrown into a box, just in case it might be useful at some point in the future, well this is one of those things. It's a mix of comments on books I've read, movies I've seen, places I've eaten, holidays I've been on and tales from my childhood. What's there to lose other than some sleep (or maybe sanity as I'm probably talking to myself here)? Monday, February 17, 2014. A free, online application that helps make your writing bold and clear by:. And the Automated Readability Index.
thejumbledbox.blogspot.com
2858808. thejumbledjournal
Women Roles in Hamlet. The Million Dollar Question. The Play Within the Play. Don’t Judge My Writing. Othello Comparisons: Old v. New. One of These Nights. Othello I.I Passage. Bigredpoet on Mr. Piffington. On Views on Death. Comments – dia…. On The Play Within the Play. On The Play Within the Play. On Women Roles in Hamlet. Bigredpoet on Mr. Piffington. On Views on Death. Comments – dia…. On The Play Within the Play. On The Play Within the Play. On Women Roles in Hamlet.
thejumbledjournal.wordpress.com
2858809. thejumbledmind | Some political ramblings…and other jumbledness
Some political ramblings…and other jumbledness. August 7, 2015. Thoughts for today, #208 . Protect What You Love”! Originally posted on It Is What It Is. August 7, 2015. I WILL PROTECT AND LOVE YOU. I will protect you and love you and never depart because my love for you comes from the depth of my Heart. Treasures for all to protect. ThoughtsForToday #208 #ProtectWhatYoLove # #ProtectAndLoveYou #DepthOfMyHeart #CharlieMard #MotherEarthsBounty #TreasuresToProtect #PreserveEarthsFuture #CarolynDevonshire.
thejumbledmind.wordpress.com
2858810. TheJumbledThought
My thoughts, my dreams, my regrets, and my ramblings. Tuesday, 24 September 2013. So I have been taking a creative writing class at my university and thought I would share some of the poetry that has come out of it. He was built inside a factory. With gears and steel and sweat. And men praised themselves in industry. For the challenge they had met. 8220;He’ll be better than a man” they said. A robot always is. Ship him out and box him up. Put nails into the lid. He arrived at noon and twenty. It beat and...
thejumbledthought.blogspot.com
2858811. The Jumbled Willow
This site requires flash player 8 and a screen resolution of at least 1024x768.
thejumbledwillow.com
2858812. Jumbled Words | a medium for my jumbled inner thoughts in the form of words, pictures and other things in between.
A medium for my jumbled inner thoughts in the form of words, pictures and other things in between. Things i see in polaroids. Reminiscing: Silcherstrasse, Karlsruhe. I really didn’t appreciate the beauty of that neighbourhood enough when I was there. My routines were on point like never before – it went a little something like this:. 1 Wake up, clean myself up and get appropriately dressed according to that day’s weather. 5 Be at work from 8 to 5. 6 Take the same trams home. My internship took place at K...
thejumbledwords.wordpress.com
2858813. The Jumble House | Just another WordPress site
Disclaimers and Business Policies. Lip Swatches of 9 of the Kat Von D Studded Kiss Line. Review of Inglot Gel Eyeliners and Sugarpill Pigment from Beautylish. November 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Review. Fortune Cookie Soap Winter 2014 Soap Box Review. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thejumblehouse.com
2858814. the jumble of my life | "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." ~Kierkegaard
The jumble of my life. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. Kierkegaard. When you finally go back to your old home, you find it wasn’t the old home you missed but your childhood. Sam Ewing. August 14, 2015 in Uncategorized. When I moved to Palos Verdes from the San Fernando Valley, I did not like the coastal weather. We moved there in the early fall. Fog – it has a smell, did you know? August 7, 2015 in Uncategorized. Do you marry in the right place and then work to keep ...
thejumbleofmylife.wordpress.com
2858815. Thejumbler.com
thejumbler.com
2858816. The Jumble Room
Our fabulous suites on the outskirts of Ambleside. Reviewed in The Times. In Grasmere is now in its 19th year and from very humble beginnings their ethos has remained the same.Take the very best local and where possible organic ingredients and cook them with love and care. Our small colourful little restaurant in Grasmere has become internationally renowned, not for pomp and circumstance but for a place to relax and forget. And leave with the light glowing a little brighter!
thejumbleroom.co.uk
2858817. thejumbles.com
thejumbles.com
2858818. TheJumbleSale
Sorry, you don"t appear to have frame support. Go here instead - TheJumbleSale.
thejumblesale.com
2858819. The Wonderfully Terrible and Awfully Wacky World of The Jumbles - Home
The Wonderfully Terrible and Awfully Wacky World of The Jumbles. Welcome to the website for "The Wonderfully Terrible and Awfully Wacky World of the Jumbles," a performance conceived of and written, adapted, designed, and co-directed by Benny LeMaster and designed and co-directed by Lindsay Greer. November 22, 2014, 8am, at the annual convention of the National Communication Association at Chicago, IL. Sponsored by the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Communication Studies Division .
thejumblesshow.com
2858820. Free Ecommerce Software on the Freewebstore Platform
Free Ecommerce Store Builder ]. Domain Name Not Found. The domain name you are looking for is not attached to your store. Is this your Store? Are you trying to attach a Domain Name to your Store? Your DNS settings are now correct! So you just need to attach the domain name to your store via the Marketing Domain Name. Section of your Freewebstore Control Panel. We also provide a dedicated help website that you can access at help.Freewebstore.com. Looking to build a free ecommerce website? Why not join the...
thejumblestore.co.uk
2858821. Connection Problem
There seems to be a problem connecting to our database. Please give us a few minutes to remedy the problem. Thank you. To verify the site status . Click here.
thejumbletumble.com
2858822. Tumblrgold
Thejumblr welcome to the jumble. I honestly didn’t get it til they explained it. Thinking of the black market. How to freak out the Sherlock Fandom. How far have you gone. My eyes are just sweating. I’m a big fan of your work. Let’s build an empire. The reason we don’t have screens in Europe. I always follow back. Middot; Privacy Policy. Middot; Terms of Service.
thejumblr.com
2858823. Website Currently Unavailable
Sorry, this web site is not. Available at the moment due to planned maintenance. We apologise for the inconvenience, and hope to restore normal service shortly.
thejumbo.com
2858824. Thejumbobox
No Payment = No Orders. No back out from orders after payment is made. Payments and collections through meetups only. Exact amount to be brought for payment. ALL goods are sell in SINGAPORE Dollar. Please be puntual for meetups. No changes/cancellation of orders once orders are confirmed. Goods sold are not exchangeable and refundable. We can’t be responsible if the item do not meet your expectation. All good are first hand goods unless stated. No patience = no buy. Chua Chu Kang Mrt. 1 White polka dots.
thejumbobox-bigbowbandsclips.blogspot.com
2858825. Thejumbobox
No Payment = No Orders. No back out from orders after payment is made. Payments and collections through meetups only. Exact amount to be brought for payment. ALL goods are sell in SINGAPORE Dollar. Please be puntual for meetups. No changes/cancellation of orders once orders are confirmed. Goods sold are not exchangeable and refundable. We can’t be responsible if the item do not meet your expectation. All good are first hand goods unless stated. No patience = no buy. Chua Chu Kang Mrt. Mix and match bra.
thejumbobox-bras.blogspot.com
2858826. Thejumbobox
No Payment = No Orders. No back out from orders after payment is made. Payments and collections through meetups only. Exact amount to be brought for payment. ALL goods are sell in SINGAPORE Dollar. Please be puntual for meetups. No changes/cancellation of orders once orders are confirmed. Goods sold are not exchangeable and refundable. We can’t be responsible if the item do not meet your expectation. All good are first hand goods unless stated. No patience = no buy. Chua Chu Kang Mrt. Clocky sounds his a...
thejumbobox-clockyclock.blogspot.com
2858827. Thejumbobox
No Payment = No Orders. No back out from orders after payment is made. Payments and collections through meetups only. Exact amount to be brought for payment. ALL goods are sell in SINGAPORE Dollar. Please be puntual for meetups. No changes/cancellation of orders once orders are confirmed. Goods sold are not exchangeable and refundable. We can’t be responsible if the item do not meet your expectation. All good are first hand goods unless stated. No patience = no buy. Chua Chu Kang Mrt.
thejumbobox-earpiece.blogspot.com
2858828. Thejumbobox
No Payment = No Orders. No back out from orders after payment is made. Payments and collections through meetups only. Exact amount to be brought for payment. ALL goods are sell in SINGAPORE Dollar. Please be puntual for meetups. No changes/cancellation of orders once orders are confirmed. Goods sold are not exchangeable and refundable. We can’t be responsible if the item do not meet your expectation. All good are first hand goods unless stated. No patience = no buy. Chua Chu Kang Mrt. 750 for each top.
thejumbobox-tops.blogspot.com
2858829. Thejumbobox
No Payment = No Orders. No back out from orders after payment is made. Payments and collections through meetups only. Exact amount to be brought for payment. ALL goods are sell in SINGAPORE Dollar. Please be puntual for meetups. No changes/cancellation of orders once orders are confirmed. Goods sold are not exchangeable and refundable. We can’t be responsible if the item do not meet your expectation. All good are first hand goods unless stated. No patience = no buy. Chua Chu Kang Mrt. Clocky sounds his a...
thejumbobox.blogspot.com