SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 42 / (2927033 - 2927087)

2927033. The Literary Gardener | Paula Panich – Writer, Teacher, Speaker
Writer, Teacher, Speaker. Past Workshops & Appearances. Magic: The Huntington Desert Garden. May 8, 2015. The Beautiful Young Country — Within Reach at Last. May 8, 2015. Colis P. Huntington. Donner Lake from the Summit. Three Elizabeths, One George, Hot Cross Buns — and Hampstead Heath. May 7, 2015. My two years living in London changed everything. This was before you could listen to the BBC on NPR or online. The BBC plus the British Library plus the Hampstead Heath plus all the Nineteenth Centu...A Rec...
theliterarygardener.com
2927034. The Literary Gathering
A monthly book club for reading great books and enjoying various culinary delights. Master List of Books. Theme of the Month. Thursday, July 16, 2015. July 2015: Wild by Cheryl Strayed - Discussion Highlights. We had a great summer meeting with remarkably high numbers for July (I think the doodle for summer meetings really helps. Note to self: let's do that again! And a invigorating discussion about Wild by Cheryl Strayed. What we didn't like:. We were frustrated by how poorly prepared and unaware of dan...
theliterarygathering.blogspot.com
2927035. The Literary Gato
Friday, August 17, 2012. Because it is definitely me! Sunday, September 4, 2011. Friday marked the start of the weekly Book Blogger's Hop. Over at Jennifer's at Crazy for Books. You have until Monday to join in the fun and meet up with fell book bloggers from all over the blogospere. So hurry and visit Jennifer's. And link in with the fun. This week's thrilling question:. What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? The leaves changing color? Our house is old,...
theliterarygato.blogspot.com
2927036. The Literary Geek | Books, computers, and everything in between.
Books, computers, and everything in between. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! This entry was posted in Uncategorized. April 12, 2013. Proudly powered by WordPress.
theliterarygeek.com
2927037. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theliterarygenius.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theliterarygenius.wordpress.com
2927038. theliterarygiftcompany.co.uk
theliterarygiftcompany.co.uk
2927039. The Literary Gift Company: Gifts for Book Lovers, Readers and Writers
The Literary Gift Company. Items, 0.00. You are here Home. Cards and Wrapping Paper. Books turned into Things. Free UK delivery on all orders over 30 Worldwide shipping available Freephone 0800 148 8680. Cards and Wrapping Paper. Books turned into Things. Get offers and news by email:. Literary Map of the UK. Stack of Books Earrings. Go away Im reading Mug. 2009-2015 The Literary Gift Company.
theliterarygiftcompany.com
2927040. The Literary Gothamite
Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Recently-Acquired Books. Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature of The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme: Last Ten Books that came into my possession. Some of these are from my Christmas haul because I was incapacitated for so long, and had little chance to be gathering more books! 1 The Ecstasy of Influence: nonfictions. I'm working through this one right now. 2 Horseshoe Crabs and Velvet Worms:. The Story of the Animals and Plants That. Time Has Left Behind. Oroscopes for th...
theliterarygothamite.com
2927041. The Literary Group International
You need to upgrade your Flash Player. The Literary Group International Merges with Folio Literary Management, LLC. Folio Literary Management, LLC. Is delighted to announce that as of July 1, 2013, they will be combining operations with The Literary Group International. Frank Weimann, President of LGI. Founded in 2006, Folio. Represents 2011 Caldecott Medal winners Philip C. Stead and Erin E. Stead, Newbery Honor winner Jacqueline Kelly, New York Times. Founded in 1986, The Literary Group. It’s a great c...
theliterarygroup.com
2927042. The Literary Guru | Helping Authors Move to the Next Level
Helping Authors Move to the Next Level. About The Literary Guru. Welcome to The Literary Guru. The Literary Guru is dedicated to helping authors move to the next level. By doing this, authors are able to concentrate on writing, and not worry about various housekeeping duties. Providing the helping hand that authors need from daily virtual assistance to promotional/marketing campaigns to meet the literary needs for authors. About The Literary Guru.
theliteraryguru.com
2927043. The Literary Gypsy
Sunday, 30 November 2014. The Stuff of Nightmares. I'm also becoming aware that as the caretaker of a small child, you have responsibilities that could otherwise be ignored. For example, the below excerpt from a recent journal page:. Oddly all three situations have happened to me, and only the latter has left me with heart palpitations and night terrors. Too bad now we’re going to have to burn down the balcony. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). The Stuff of Nightmares. View my complete profile.
theliterarygypsy.com
2927044. The Literary Hangover | … Because getting drunk on words is so much nicer to your liver.
8230; Because getting drunk on words is so much nicer to your liver. December 2, 2016. Well, This Sucks. So shitty news. Specifically, on the writing front. The publisher I submitted my novel to sent me a rejection letter last week. They were pretty awesome about it, made it clear that it probably wasn’t because I suck at what I do, but it was still a form-letter and it absolutely sucks. This makes me feel absolutely heartsick. I feel like I was taken advantage of, because I was so very, very new to ...
theliteraryhangover.wordpress.com
2927045. The Christian Literary Haunt
The Christian Literary Haunt. This blog is a member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance, which works to help promote authors coming from a Christian Worldview. Friday, March 27, 2009. Don Hoesel is a Web site designer for a Medicare carrier in Nashville, TN. He has a BA in Mass Communication from Taylor University and has published short fiction in Relief Journal. He lives in Spring Hill, Tennessee, with his wife and two children. Elisha’s Bones is his first novel. How did you come up with this story?
theliteraryhaunt.blogspot.com
2927046. The Literary Heart
View More ». Dispatches from My Bedroom by Sara Benincasa. Published by William Morrow, New York: 2012. Book is in excellent condition. Dust jacket in excellent condition with no rips, tears, or marks. Pages nice and bright with no writing or marks of any kind inside. Spine straight and square. Cass Timberlane by Sinclair Lewis. Chile Death by Susan Wittig Albert. A Fatal Inversion by Barbara Vine (Ruth Rendell). Chile Death by Susan Wittig Albert. Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark. Social Scienc...
theliteraryheart.com
2927047. The Literary Heart | Beware of the person of one book~Thomas Aquinas
Who’s Behind This Blog? Beware of the person of one book Thomas Aquinas. December 15, 2014. Christmas is now less than 10 days away! Image credit: http:/ www.hypable.com/2013/12/03/how-to-make-a-christmas-book-tree/. This got me to thinking…. December 11, 2014. How To Buy a Collectible Book. Well…since we were recently discussing books as gifts. Image Credit: thefutureofpublishing.com. Anatomy of a Book. Describing the Dust Jacket. A typical seller’s description might look something like this:. Published...
theliteraryheart.wordpress.com
2927048. The Literary Horse
About The Christmas Present. Mr Chips Greatest Hits. Mr Chips: The Stories. Plagues and Curses Upon the House of Hudson. The Forces of Evil Begin Smiting. My text chimes. My email chimes. My cell phone rings. As I read the text on the way to answering the cell, our land line begins to ring. It’s The Barn Emergency Alert System. Jim says Leo says Hudson is colicking. Jim says in my ear:. Leo says Hudson is colicking. God bless ALL these people. Horses are that terrifyingly fragile. And we pony. If I h...
theliteraryhorse.wordpress.com
2927049. The Literary Hub
Week Four: 500 words and counting. My journey, my opinions. It's slow going this week on feedback. I've managed to gain ground on my current WIP Secrets of a Lady. I'm giving it the second read through after the first content edit. But you plan to hire an editor. And you'd be right. Then what's the point of spending all that time editing? Why pay someone to find the errors you can with a bit of effort. Why not pay them improve your edits while learning a new skill? First readers and critique groups.
theliteraryhubbooks.com
2927052. The Literary Huntress
So I saw this tag on Christina @ Fairy Skeletons. And Erin @ Book Archive. Blogs,and I just love the title. I think it sounds nostalgic, because when I was a child my mother used to read me books before I go to sleep. But now. well I sleep really late like at 11 pm or something because school. I'm pretty much a night creature now. 1 A book that keep you up all night reading. This book is pure awesome-ness! All those glorious battles, power displays, deaths and feelings involved. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.
theliteraryhuntress.blogspot.com
2927054. THE LITERARY HUNTRESS
Top 5 Wednesday #9: 2017 Debuts I’m Excited For. January 11, 2017. January 1, 2017. Welcome to another edition of Top 5 Wednesday! Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely Samantha. You can check the group here for more discussions and topic! THE HATE U GIVE. ONE OF US IS LYING. By Karen M. McManus. Meets Pretty Little Liars. One of Us Is Lying. Pay close attention and you might solve this. On Monday afternoon, five students at Bayview High walk into detention. Bronwyn, the brain,. Then, at ...
theliteraryhuntress.wordpress.com
2927055. The Literary Imaginarium
Book Reviews and Giveaways. Friday, February 17, 2012. Winner of Follower Love Giveaway Hop. Winner of the $25 Amazon gift card! Winner chosen using Random.org. Posted by Zoe Rayne. Links to this post. Monday, February 6, 2012. Giveaway Love Blog Hop. Win a $25 Amazon gift card! Just follow this blog to enter! Then leave a comment with your email. Address at the bottom of this post! For more blog hops follow this link:. Http:/ iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com. Posted by Zoe Rayne. Links to this post.
theliteraryimaginarium.blogspot.com
2927056. www.theliteraryindex.biz
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of WebsitePalace.com. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $8.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
theliteraryindex.biz
2927057. The Literary Index - home
LITERARY CRITICISM AND ANALYSIS OF NOVELS AND POETRY. Last Updated, 09 / 28 / 14. Latest update includes links to material on works by Jane Austen, Charlotte and Emily Brontë, Wilkie Collins, Charles Dickens, William Golding, Thomas Hardy, Bharati Mukherjee, Jean Rhys, and many more.
theliteraryindex.com
2927058. www.theliteraryindex.us
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of WebsitePalace.com. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $8.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
theliteraryindex.us
2927059. The Literary Jersey Girl | Literature and Life from the Eyes of a Jersey Girl
The Literary Jersey Girl. Literature and Life from the Eyes of a Jersey Girl. Follow me on Twitter. What’s Life Without a Little Risk? I am the combined effort of everyone I’ve ever known*. Sometimes You Just Need to Go Through a Door. Mind on a Permanent Vacation. It’s Never the Changes We Want That Change Everything. What’s Life Without a Little Risk? October 13, 2014. I am the combined effort of everyone I’ve ever known*. Happy September, everyone! Now, most recently I have finished reading. Which was...
theliteraryjerseygirl.com
2927060. The Literary Jewels Magazine
An Online Magazine of Art, Culture and Education. 1:36 am ». Self and Development: Do they go together? 1:28 am ». Poem: Blue’s Disguise. 12:45 am ». The World of Sri Aurobindo’s Creative Literature. 12:26 pm ». 1:11 am ». Harvesting Habits Holistically: A Viewpoint. Self and Development: Do they go together? Introduction The windows of my soul I throw Wide open to the sun. (Whittier) The. Poem: Blue’s Disguise. This is where I guess the blood meets the ground. Unwise labyrinths on the chest of the.
theliteraryjewels.com
2927061. TheLiteraryJournal.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
theliteraryjournal.com
2927062. The Literary Journals
See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. One Book a Day. BOOK OF THE DAY:. Girl Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen. Ldquo;I was trying to explain my situation to myself. My situation was that I was in pain and nobody knew it, even I had trouble knowing it. So I told myself, over and over, You are in pain. It was the only way I could get through to myself. I was demonstrating externally and irrefutably an inward condition.”. Ldquo;Was insanity just a matter of dropping the act? Is cut th...
theliteraryjournals.com
2927063. theliteraryjourney | A place where my writing goes
A place where my writing goes. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Smoke Beyond the Palms. January 16, 2014. View from Glendora Mountain Road during the Colby Fire. 1/16/14. Later, San Francisco. October 10, 2013. Immigrants Have the Best Stories. October 8, 2013. She begins to speak to me and as she tells anecdotes of her life and her travels, I have the impulse to grab a pen and notebook but don’t and simply listen instead. Describing that she no longer thought Theology was for her, sin...
theliteraryjourney.wordpress.com
2927064. The Literary Kitten – a journal blog
January 11, 2017. January 4, 2017. January 6, 2017. People change for the better or for the worse. We all change, even I do. But most of the time, we’re not aware of ourselves gradually changing. The question is. How do they change? How have I changed? Or, have I changed? WHAT 2016 TAUGHT ME. January 3, 2017. January 3, 2017. For me, 2016 hasn’t been an easy year for me in different aspects: school, lifestyle, and relationships as well. I honestly can’t think right now of anything. And the person involved.
theliterarykitten.wordpress.com
2927065. The Literary Knitter – A compendium of thoughts, books, and tea
A compendium of thoughts, books, and tea. Contact and Updates Information. A compendium of thoughts, books, and tea. Tasted, Devoured, and Chewed. As a young person, I read the book Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. The book was an ode to books, proclaiming their value and importance. It strikes me, as I write this, that perhaps part of the reason I am so infatuated with the written word is because the written word is often infatuated with itself. But I…. Footnote Fever: Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. When ...
theliteraryknitter.wordpress.com
2927066. Yecheilyah Ysrayl | The Literary Korner | Home
Book Launch Date Reveal:. Genre: Short Story, Coming of Age, Black Literature. Born in 1916, Stella May is the great granddaughter of former slave Stella Mae who changed the family's name to May upon freedom, which for her came too late. The descendent of mixed ancestry, Stella's c omplexion. After the Great Depression of the 1930s forces Stella's family to move to Chicago, a prevailing conversation with Aunt Sara provokes Stella to pass, and she decides to live her life as Sidney McNair, a white woman.
theliterarykorner.com
2927067. The Literary Lamppost
Divslides" data-cycle-timeout="5000" data-cycle-prev="#sliderprev" data-cycle-next="#slidernext". I’m Being Published Clubhouse Magazine Give-Away Ends May 1! 5 Family Favorite Audiobooks. Top Ten Books Kids Should Read! BEFORE THEY GROW UP! If a pirate was deserting me on an island with my imaginary children and he said, ARGH, you can only bring 10 books for your kids.” I would choose these! I’m Being Published Clubhouse Magazine Give-Away Ends May 1! March 27, 2015. I have a short story being published...
theliterarylamppost.com
2927068. The Literary Lamppost
Divslides" data-cycle-timeout="5000" data-cycle-prev="#sliderprev" data-cycle-next="#slidernext". I’m Being Published Clubhouse Magazine Give-Away Ends May 1! 5 Family Favorite Audiobooks. Top Ten Books Kids Should Read! BEFORE THEY GROW UP! If a pirate was deserting me on an island with my imaginary children and he said, ARGH, you can only bring 10 books for your kids.” I would choose these! I’m Being Published Clubhouse Magazine Give-Away Ends May 1! March 27, 2015. I have a short story being published...
theliterarylamppostc.dotster.com
2927069. The Literary Lawyer Book Reviews
The Literary Lawyer Book Reviews. The Literary Lawyer Book Reviews Posts. October 11, 2016. Daisy in Chains by Sharon Bolton. A Steady Plot with plenty of Twists – 4 Stars Having stepped away from the…. Read the Post Daisy in Chains by Sharon Bolton. September 30, 2016. Fellside by M.R. Carey. A Book that Refuses to be Defined – 4 Stars If anything, Fellside is a…. Read the Post Fellside by M.R. Carey. September 14, 2016. The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson (The Stormlight Archives #1). June 25, 2016.
theliterarylawyer.ca
2927070. The Literary Lens
I am a speech-language and in my spare time I pursue two passions - travel and photography. Through my travel I have had the opportunity to experience unique cultures, inaccessible regions, and the people and creatures that inhabit them. I hope you enjoy the images I have captured during these experiences. Contact - JoanBruno@CTR-NJ.com. The Literary Lens - Joan Bruno Photography.
theliterarylens.com
2927071. The Literary Lifeboat – Kitiara A Pascoe
Kitiara Pascoe is a freelance travel writer and journalist who has written for magazines such as. And works as a copywriter for both regional and global businesses.
theliterarylifeboat.com
2927072. The Literary Link
theliterarylink.com
2927073. TheLiteraryLion (Abby) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Artist • Fangirl. Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 month ago. Artist • Fangirl. We've split the page into zones!
theliterarylion.deviantart.com
2927074. The Literary Lioness
A thing of beauty is a joy forever - John Keats. Where I Get Books. Review Policy and Disclosures. July 16, 2015. Ann Harding: Cinema's Gallant Lady by Scott O'Brien. Ann Harding: Cinemas Gallant Lady. PDF transferred to my Kindle Fire. I was sent this book by the publisher for review. . Several years ago I read Scott O’Brien’s excellent biography of Kay Francis, so I couldn’t wait to read his book on Ann Harding. I wasnt disappointed. Ann Harding: Cinema’s Gallant Lady. July 13, 2015. I was sent this bo...
theliterarylioness.com
2927075. Roary, the Literary Lion of Lyon
Roary, the Literary Lion of Lyon. Monday, August 19, 2013. What it was like in the Serengeti. Take a look at what National Geographic has put together about the Serengeti, where I was born. Lion prides have nothing to shield us from the elements. In rainstorms, we huddle together and lick the raindrops off each others' coats. Click here to see more: The Serengeti Lions. Links to this post. Sunday, August 21, 2011. How Bonnie and I got together. The original of this story is posted here. The name seemed a...
theliterarylionoflyon.blogspot.com
2927076. The Literary Loft
Thursday, August 7, 2014. Midweek Motivation - "Poetry in Motion" Featuring Poetic. Monday, January 27, 2014. The Artist Date (Momentum For Your Muse Series Part 2). Momentum for Your Muse Series Part 2. This, Momentum for Your Muse series is designed for writers, but it can apply to any artist. Or business person because creativity is a major ingredient that is necessary in all that we do. 8220;How vain is it to sit down and write when you have not stood up to live.” – Henry David Thoreau. Regardless of...
theliteraryloft.blogspot.com
2927077. The Literary Lolita
Tuesday, October 7, 2014. The blog's name has changed! Go to Tea Garden Style. To see new content. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. The blogs name has changed! Go to Tea Garden Styl. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theliterarylolita.blogspot.com
2927081. The Literary Lollipop | Guilt-free adventures in reading, writing, and original fiction
Guilt-free adventures in reading, writing, and original fiction. This Side of Home — August 11, 2015. This Side of Home. August 11, 2015. August 10, 2015. While at the Writer’s Digest Conference. I had the opportunity to have a brief chat with Renée Watson, author of YA novel. This Side of Home. This Side of Home. Gentrification is a big topic, and it’s difficult to squeeze every subtlety into a 300-page young adult novel. Watson, however, covers a lot of meaningful ground in. This Side of Home. I can’t ...
theliterarylollipop.wordpress.com
2927082. The Literary Look
Beauty inspired by books and the literary icons of interesting characters. Tuesday, 3 January 2012. London made lovely (again). Live in London six years, you think you know it all. Yeah, you've made it home by bus from Acton to Limehouse in the early hours, been to hipster bars that barely exist, sample-saled your face off in scary warehouses. You're in on London's secrets and you're unnecessarily smug about it. But then your *. By "you" I mean me. Or more specifically "I". The Ladybird Book of London.
theliterarylook.blogspot.com
2927084. TheLiteraryLord (Adam Jones) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 122 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Only YO...
theliterarylord.deviantart.com
2927085. The Louche | A platform for student writers as they near the abyss of the real world.
02/06/2012 · 6:51 pm. Hachi is wearing a moth-eaten bathing gown. The room is dark and in the centre of it is an ancient marital bed. She walks about the room, agitated. She stops and stares at a wall behind the bed. Suddenly, the wall is lit by an overhead projection of a man. He appears to be in his late 30ies and has a black moustache. Hachi turns to the audience. There’s no box for cheated on and left to rot. We’re pretty when we’re young. They admire us, wolf-whistle, ask us out on dates! We’v...
theliterarylouche.wordpress.com
2927086. The Literary Love Corner
The Literary Love Corner. For Fans of Jane Austen, Barbara Pym, Maeve Binchy, Fannie Flagg and Other Authors of Literary Love. Thursday, September 4, 2014. The Invention of Wings, a Novel by Sue Monk Kidd. When I started reading The Invention of Wings. I thought that the author Sue Monk Kidd had thrust modern ideas into the mind of her character Sarah Grimke. After all, a child living in early 1800's Charleston, the daughter of slave owners, would not be an abolitionist, right? Tuesday, September 2, 2014.
theliterarylovecorner.blogspot.com
2927087. theliterarylurcher « A Skinny Dog Who Reads
A Skinny Dog Who Reads. Who is The Literary Lurcher? Haunted by William Hussey. Milton Lake is a seemingly ordinary town, where tales of hauntings and strange goings on ripple beneath the surface. When a mysterious boy comes to town and moves into a large, derelict house, all alone, his arrival changes everything. Shrouded in secrecy, he senses a kindred spirit in Emma Rhodes, and reveals to her a shocking truth. For call by call, the dead will be unleashed. Well, and here’s the bit I loved so much, some...
theliterarylurcher.wordpress.com