SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 22 / 21 / (3010706 - 3010760)

3010706. The Midkiff Family Blog
The Midkiff Family Blog. This is a blog that we created to help keep our memories fresh in our minds forever. We are so happy and proud of our beautiful family. Enjoy! Thank you, Matt, Cheryl, Madilynn, Kailee and Summer. Monday, December 3, 2012. Click Here to go to the New Blog. Written By The Midkiff's. Monday, December 13, 2010. Many Memories Tree Christmas 5x7 folded card. View the entire collection. Written By The Midkiff's. Monday, November 1, 2010. Wow, I guess I should really update this. Not li...
themidkifffamilyblog.blogspot.com
3010707. Midkiff Moments | Faith, Family, and Fun with the Midkiff Family
Skip to main content. Skip to primary sidebar. Skip to secondary sidebar. Faith, Family, and Fun with the Midkiff Family. As you may know Apple held it’s World Wide Developer’s Conference (WWDC) Recently. I made some predictions about what the would see at the keynote announcement. Let’s recap my predictions and some of the other cool stuff announced at this year’s WWDC. We will see a new music service. Service will launch this month. No video streaming service. Was NO new video service announced at WWDC.
themidkiffs.com
3010708. TheMidknightStar (Kevin M. Clark (Boy-o, Keso, Kevo, Zipper, Zippy, Zippy Mouse)) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Kevin M. Clark (Boy-o, Keso, Kevo, Zipper, Zippy, Zippy Mouse). Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Kevin M. Clark (Boy-o, Keso, Kevo, Zipper, Zippy, Zippy Mouse). Last Visit: 5 weeks ago. Vecto...
themidknightstar.deviantart.com
3010709. themidlakemuse (Dani) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 446 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Favour...
themidlakemuse.deviantart.com
3010710. themidland.com
The domain themidland.com is for sale. To purchase, call Afternic.com at 1 781-373-6847 or 855-201-2286. Click here for more details.
themidland.com
3010711. Accommodation in central Castlemaine at The Midland Hotel
Midland Hotel of Castlemaine. Stay at this grand, but little, hotel offering. Stylish but homely accommodation in central Castlemaine. And you will be just walking distance. To most restaurants and entertainments. The Midland is a classic accommodation hotel and although. Somewhat grand, it is operated in a relaxed and informal manner. Of all the Midland Hotels, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.". Grand yet unpretentious - Stylish yet homely.". Faster than a speeding bullet. It is ...
themidland.com.au
3010712. The Midland | A history of The Midland Magazine and John T. Frederick
A History of The Midland. John T. Frederick. Unpublished Works of John T. Frederick. Articles Published About JTF. Photos of John T. Frederick. A History of The Midland. John T. Frederick. Unpublished Works of John T. Frederick. Articles Published About JTF. Photos of John T. Frederick. Welcome to The Midland. And one final word must be said about the logo on our site. John T. Frederick had originally developed one for his magazine, which can be viewed here. July 26, 2015. July 26, 2015. July 17, 2015.
themidland.org
3010713. The Midland at Casa Rosita
The Midland at Casa Rosita. Tuesday, August 2, 2011. The Midland at Casa Rosita - Located in Paseo Arcenas - Casa Rosita in Banawa Cebu City. The Midland at Casa Rosita. Located in Paseo Arcenas - Casa Rosita in Banawa Cebu City. Midland Cebu,Casa Rosita, Paseo Arcenas, Midland House for sale in Cebu,Casa Rosita - Paseo Arcenas, Casa Rosita in Banawa Cebu City. The Midland at Casa Rosita, Casa Rosita in Banawa Cebu City. Midland Cebu House at Casa Rosita - Paseo Arcenas - Casa Rosita in Banawa Cebu City.
themidlandatcasarosita.blogspot.com
3010714. The Midland Cat Club of Ireland - History
The Midland Cat Club of Ireland. Committee Members 2014 /15. Mrs S Bullock - GCCF. Mrs C Wren - GCCF. Mrs S Rainbow- Ockwell - GCCF. Mrs L Stevenson - GCCF. Ms M Lenihan - Household Pets. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
themidlandcatclubofireland.weebly.com
3010715. Midland Center - Midland, Texas
Website Designed at Homestead™ Make a Website. And List Your Business. Located in the heart of downtown Midland, the Midland Center provides the flexibility to accommodate meetings, conventions, trade shows, banquets, and a variety of specialty events. Each year the facility hosts hundreds of events from small and intimate to large and formal. For conventions, meetings or social functions, the Midland. Center and its staff are ready to help with every detail, ensuring. 105 N Main Street. Construction on ...
themidlandcenter.com
3010716. Midland Center - Midland, Texas
Website Designed at Homestead™ Make a Website. And List Your Business. Located in the heart of downtown Midland, the Midland Center provides the flexibility to accommodate meetings, conventions, trade shows, banquets, and a variety of specialty events. Each year the facility hosts hundreds of events from small and intimate to large and formal. For conventions, meetings or social functions, the Midland. Center and its staff are ready to help with every detail, ensuring. 105 N Main Street. Construction on ...
themidlandcenter.net
3010717. Midland Center - Midland, Texas
themidlandcenter.org
3010718. Invited Media - Each Channel Locally Owned & Operated
A Global Multi-Channel Network. Each Channel Locally Owned and Operated. 169; 2015 IMEI.
themidlandchannel.com
3010719. Midland Continental Depot Transportation Museum Featuring Peggy Lee
2015 Season Opens on May 23rd through Labor Day. The Midland Continental Railroad Depot is the only remaining depot of the railroad which was to connect Canada to the Gulf Coast. The depot was once home to renowned jazz singer, Peggy Lee (Norma Egstrom), from 1934-1937 when her father was the depot agent there. The depot is filled with exhibits that tell the story of the Midland Continental and trace the career of Peggy Lee and her connection to Wimbledon.
themidlandcontinentaldepot.com
3010720. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
themidlanddentist.com
3010721. TheMidlandEventsClub
The midland rally and event club was formed by Dave Hoyles 7 years ago to support Exhibitors and rallies within the midlands area also to help rallies and charities keep there costings at its lowest. The club also helps communities and local charities by organising events in there local area. The midland event club has over 700 members whom use the club for Public liability insurance of 5,000,000 while showing there exhibits at the show in the UK. 2015 Memberships are now available! Please enclose a Stam.
themidlandeventsclub.com
3010722. Gordon Bell | The Midland Group
Midland private equty partners. The Midland Group is a business advisory firm that’s passionate about helping owners increase shareholder value. Whether you want to buy or sell your company, access private equity or formulate an exit strategy, Midland’s got what it takes to bring your vision to life. Gordon Bell The Midland Group.
themidlandgroup.gotobig.com
3010723. The Midland Group – What is Your Vision? – Buy a Company, Sell a Company, Access Private Equity or Formulate an Exit Strategy
Midland Management Solutions provides guidance for evolving companies. From young businesses looking for growth, to established companies looking toward the future. We build shareholder value by providing step-by-step analysis of specific needs, offering insight on future success, and coaching companies through important transitions. Click here to learn more. Gordon Bell The Midland Group. Are you set for life?
themidlandgroup.net
3010724. The Midland Hostel - Youth hostel Bucharest
Rooms & rates. Romanian Orthodox Church. Sorin Onisor. The Harvesting of the Wheat, Transylvania. The mountains of a land of the fairies. Bucovina. Sorin Onisor. Fortified church at Biertan. Sorin Onisor. The challenge of the century: in 1910, four Romanian students travel around the world. August 17, 2013. A perfect getaway place in Snagov. August 11, 2013. The salt mines of Romania. August 1, 2013. Tourist attractions in Romania. How to spend one day in Bucharest with no money. July 21, 2013. Yes, it i...
themidlandhostel.com
3010725. The Midland Hotel | Bed And Breakfast | B&B | Accommodation | Good Food | Free House | Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria: The Midland Hotel
Bar, Real Ales and Wines. Eating At The Midland Hotel. Staying at The Midland Hotel. Beer Garden and Children's Play Area. How To Find Us. 105;nfo@themidlandhotelappleby.co.uk. No Food - Sorry! Lunch - 12pm - 2pm. Evening - 5:30pm - 8:30pm. See our events page. We are closed on Mondays. Welcome to The Midland Hotel, Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria in the heart of the Eden Valley. We look forward to welcoming you to The Midland Hotel. Clive and Amie Bissland. Bar, Real Ales and Wines. Staying at The Midla...
themidlandhotelappleby.co.uk
3010726. THE IVY BASKET - your local Midland, ON Florist & Flower Shop
Your Community Full Service Flower Shop Serving The Area For 20 Years Order Online 24/7 From Our Website. Huronia Mall 9225 Hwy 93. Local: (705) 526-0612 Tollfree: (877) 526-0612. Back to School Flowers. Hairpieces and Handheld Bouquets. Funeral Home Flower Delivery. Huronia Mall 9225 Hwy 93. Midland, ON Funeral Homes. Midland, ON Hospitals. Midland, ON Wedding Flower Vendors. Midland, ON Weather. ON State Government Site. Bright Before Your Eyes. 5500, $65.00, $75.00. Shown at $65.00. Shown at $65.00.
themidlandivybasket.com
3010727. Midland Hotel in Leeds, Coffee Shop, Pub and Food
Pub, Food, Rooms, Coffee Shop. The Midland is a Family owned and operated busy local Inn popular with local trade in the community of Woodlesford. Serving fantastic quality, locally sourced food at honest prices. A friendly, welcoming place to eat, drink & stay with a contemporary Coffee Shop next door. We’ve just earned a Certificate of Excellence on Trip Advisor! CHECK OUT OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS. Free Wifi in rooms and pub. Flat screen digital TV. Tea coffee making facilities. 6450 Double or Twin Room.
themidlandleeds.com
3010728. themidlandnews.com - This website is for sale! - the midland news Resources and Information.
The domain themidlandnews.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
themidlandnews.com
3010729. Hotels in Manila - The Midland Plaza Manila Hotel
Secure Best Rates Online. Reserving Direct with Us. You can check 2 weeks worth of availability and rates for all room types at one time. Our Best Rates with Instant Confirmation Online. You can Modify/Cancel your reservation. Welcome to Midland Plaza Manila Hotel! Midland Plaza Manila Hotel. A hotel in the heart of the Philippine capital, where world-famous Philippine hospitality is elevated to new standards and your comfort is our highest priority. When looking for Manila hotels. If the famed Manila an...
themidlandplaza.com
3010730. The Midland | The Real Ale pub with a friendly welcome.
The Real Ale pub with a friendly welcome. How to Find us. Regular live events include ‘The Midlanders’ alternate Friday nights, playing popular Folk music. Come along and join in! Live sports TV, including Football, Athletics, Rugby etc Multi screen and large screens throughout the Pub, so everyone has a great view. Other live music events featuring many new local bands. Watch the website for details. The Midland Pub to be demolished for Cycle Path! Yes, you read that right! Camra Pub of the Month! On Th...
themidlandpub.co.uk
3010731. The Midland Railway Man
The Midland Railway Man. This is my newly created blog where I will showcase my art and train sim work. Sunday, 18 September 2011. Well here's a small piece recently completed to get things started. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). I'm a teenager with a good understanding of technology. I'm very intrested in Railways (mainly British). I enjoy playing Trainz, Railworks.I'm also an artist to add to this, and work with pencil and paper, as well as a graphics tablet. View my complete profile.
themidlandrailwayman.blogspot.com
3010732. The Midland Report — Straight News and Skewed Opinion from the Middle of Nowhere
Straight News and Skewed Opinion from the Middle of Nowhere. Design by Marketers Delight.
themidlandreport.com
3010733. The Midland Report — Straight News and Skewed Opinion from the Middle of Nowhere
Straight News and Skewed Opinion from the Middle of Nowhere. Design by Marketers Delight.
themidlandreport.net
3010734. The Midland Report — Straight News and Skewed Opinion from the Middle of Nowhere
themidlandreport.org
3010735. The Midlands | Latest News and Updates
Latest News and Updates. 4 Exercises To Help Recover Following Breast Reconstruction Surgery. If you recently had to have your breast removed because of cancer or some other unforeseen event, you might be in the market for breast reconstruction surgery. During the reconstruction procedure, part of the latissimus. 4 Tips For Picking A Car Dealership. Get The Opportunity Of Booking Holiday Homes Online! Why The New Couples Always Prefer Tacori Engagement Rings? Looking For Career In Hair Enlargement? Meta ...
themidlands.net
3010736. The Midlands Accountant
Monday, 4 July 2011. Just who decides who is sound in body and mind? In the March 2011 Budget the Government said it would be consulting on how to modernise the language used to define an ‘incapacitated person’ for direct tax purposes. HMRC has now published a consultation document – Incapacitated person - a modern definition. The deadline for responses is 16 August 2011. Let’s deal with these in some sort of order –. Person of unsound mind. Based on traditional beliefs that the full moon caused insanity...
themidlandsaccountant.blogspot.com
3010737. The Amble - Midlands Directory KZN
Baynesfield and Manderson, Umlaas Road. Arts and Crafts / Curios. Game Drives and Wildlife. Historic, Education and Team - Building. Pub and Tea Gardens. Welcome to The Midlands Amble KZN. Snippets of The Midlands Amble KZN. In 1997 a group of enthusiastic people in Albert Falls, and adjacent area, met and decided to form an organisation to promote what was available for tourism in their areas. The Fish Eagle bird was chosen by all as our emblem, as its haunting call is heard throughout the area.
themidlandsamble.com
3010738. Midlands Community Development Corporation : Home
Mission, Vision and Values. Personal and Educational Development. CR Neal Dream Center. Ways To Support Us. MCDC Celebrates 12 Years of Service. Join Our Mailing List. Welcome to Midlands Community Development Corporation! Dedicated to creating "empowered individuals, healthy families, and vibrant communities". Midlands Community Development Corporation is a nonprofit organization in the heart of South Carolina. We offer programs and services in five focus areas:. Personal and Educational Development.
themidlandscdc.org
3010739. The Midlands Championships — Coming Soon
This page is used to test the proper operation of your recent MOJO Marketplace. If you can read this page it means your installation was successful! The owner of this website is working on making this site awesome. Why not bookmark it. And come back again later. We are sure you will not be disappointed. Are you the Site Owner? To your WordPress installation and prepare your site for launch. To launch your site just click the link in the banner at the top of the screen. Make My Site Look Like the Demo.
themidlandschampionships.com
3010740. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
themidlandscompany.com
3010741. The Midlands Crafter
I live in the beautiful KZN Midlands with Roger, 2 yorkies - Benji and Munchkin and our latest addition, Xena. Having escaped the Gauteng rat race in August 2009, I find myself in very serene, tranquil surroundings where I can craft to my heart's content. Busy week ahead . I have a very busy week ahead. Have to get a friend of mine to Howick Hospital tomorrow morning by 6.30 which by my standards is an obscene time! I also did her unity candles -. And her wedding guest book which I made from scratch -.
themidlandscrafter.blogspot.com
3010742. Driving Schools Crash Courses Driving Lessons Driving Instructors Driving Courses Birmingham West Bromwich Walsall Oldbury Dudley Sutton Coldfield Erdington Great Barr Willenhall Wednesbury Birmingham Smethwick Stourbridge Lye Stechford Bromford
Home -The Midlands Driving School. Beginners Offer - 10 Hours for £98. Any Drivers - First 5 Hours for £55 or First 10 Hours for £150. Why choose the Midlands Driving School? We are a independent driving school who only use local, fully qualified instructors (DSA Approved Green Badge ADI's) with five years experience. No trainee 'pink badge' pdi instructors who may only have had a few days or weeks experience (using trainees may result in doing more lessons than you actually need).
themidlandsdrivingschool.co.uk
3010743. The Midland Shopper - South Dakota Classifieds
Phone: 800 409 2277 Ext. 279. Where to Find Them. Midland Shopper 12 25 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 12 18 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 12 11 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 12 04 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 11 27 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 11 20 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 11 13 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 11 06 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 10 30 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 10 23 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 10 16 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 10 09 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 10 02 2011.pdf. Midland Shopper 09 25 2011.pdf. Midland Sho...
themidlandshopper.com
3010744. The Midlands - Lexington, KY
Please bear with us while our site is under construction!
themidlandsliving.com
3010745. Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended.
themidlandsonline.com
3010746. themidlandsopen.com
This page uses frames but your browser does not support them.
themidlandsopen.com
3010747. Welcome to The Midland Spa | Morecambe Spa Treatments & Spa Packages
The Midland Spa in Morecambe is a beautifully relaxing and calming place where you can lose yourself in tranquillity and peace. We offer a wonderful range of luxury treatments for both men and women, with delightful packages to suit all occasions. We welcome both residents and non residents of the Midland Hotel, so why not treat yourself, relax and let us pamper you all day long. Planning a pamper session? Let us make you feel beautiful. Opening Times and Location. Monday 10am - 5pm. Friday 9am - 5pm.
themidlandspa.com
3010748. The Midland Spinner | The midland Spinner pub bristol
Welcome to The Midland Spinner! We are a family friendly community pub based in the village of Warmley. It’s a great location with good access, both on road and on foot ( or bicycle on the Bristol-Bath cycle path! We have an outdoor patio area, perfect for enjoying the sunshine in the summer months but when the weather gets chillier you can sit inside and warm up by one of our two open wood fires. We also offer live music/entertainment on the weekend. This is advertised on our Facebook page. We welcome o...
themidlandspinner.com
3010749. Online Property Auction in Midlands
Sign into my account. Register for an account. Buy and sell with us. Buyers Guide to Auction. Sellers Guide to Auction. Welcome to The Midlands Property Auction. The Modern Method of Auction. Register for an account. I have forgotten my password. Refine your search parameters. Find properties for auction in. Define your search in more detail. Request a FREE valuation. No Obligation. No Sale, No Fee. Download our latest brochure. Iam-sold win Supplier of the Year 2014. Achieve fair market value. Pound;125...
themidlandspropertyauction.co.uk
3010750. The Midlands Rocks
For everything that ROCKS across the Midlands, UK. Features & Interviews. Bloodstock Open Air 2015. Ramblin’ Man Fair 2015. Soldiers Off The Street 2015. Advertise on The Midlands Rocks. Worcester Music Festival announce September line-up. Melodic Times August Woody’s Melodic Rock & AOR News Round Up. Gehtika A Monster In Mourning. The album that deserves to see the band moving on to bigger things. Piston Premier New Live Video for ‘Fade Out’. Interview with Black Country black metal band, Funeral Throne.
themidlandsrocks.com
3010751. themidlandu.com
Letters To The Editor. A day in the life of Head Athletic Trainer Tom Reilly. Posted: 3 months ago Comments. Tom Reilly has been through this story before, taking care of athletes, getting them better so that they can compete to their best abilities. It has been his life-long passion since he started his college career. Lindsey Moore comes to Midland with resume that includes …. Posted: 4 months ago Comments. When it comes to experience at the highest of levels in basketball, Lindsey Moore has it. Three ...
themidlandu.com
3010752. Midlane Farm
If you are traveling to Louisville on business or pleasure or simply passing through, you would be welcome at Midlane Farm. We book exclusively through Airbnb. If you are not a member of Airbnb join, it’s the best way to get to know a community while traveling, period. We offer accommodations for both the wayfaring traveler and larger groups. Book the Travelers Quarters. For more details and availability. To discuss the details. Midlane Farm Over the Years. George Hikes came to Louisville about 1790 from...
themidlanefarm.com
3010753. The Midlantic Group, LLC | Excellence In Service
Become A Plain & Fancy Dealer. Our mission is to promote profitable and successful business relationships. We provide product training, sales support and business consulting services related to the cabinet industry. Our service is backed by knowledgeable and talented representation. Become A Plain and Fancy Dealer. Consulting Services By KBDC. He’ll be there when you need him. Come check out the many services and talents by visiting www.thecabinets.com. Who is The Midlantic Group?
themidlanticgroup.com
3010754. TheHealthcareMatch.com
themidlevelmatch.com
3010755. THE MIDLIFE EP | THE MIDLIFE
Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. Released 04 July 2015. Feeds for this album. Springfield, Mo - Writing songs on Sundays, back to work on Mondays. Track Name: Just Another Day. Another day, passes Annie by. Shes all alone, waiting for the world to end. And everyone, just passing by, they never saw the truth inside of her. Here she is again, waiting all alone, burning pictures of every memory. Where did it go?
themidlife.bandcamp.com
3010756. My Website | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. August 28, 2013. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! One comment so far. Proudly powered by WordPress.
themidlifeadventure.com
3010757. The MidLife Adventuress
Seeking Breathless Wonder in the World. Provence Lavender & Market Tour. Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light Vera Nazarian. 8220;In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death & taxes.”. God is in the Details. Once a year, go somewhere you have never been before Dalai Lama. Out of the Ordinary Places. Paris at Christmas time. Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light Vera Nazarian. And you...
themidlifeadventuress.com
3010758. The Midlife Artist - Becoming the Artists We Always Knew We Were!
The Midlife Artist - Becoming the Artists We Always Knew We Were! Making the Jump as a Professional Artist. Wednesday, March 17, 2010. Pet Portraits, paintings, prints and priorities. Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged here! There's always a chance, but sure not worth my time. I am selling here and there from my website, my blog, my facebook fan page as well. I am going to go public! Artwise, I have begun doing pen and ink drawings with watercolor. LOVE IT. My idea was to tes...I am ...
themidlifeartist.blogspot.com
3010759. The Mid-Life Athlete
Welcome to The Mid-Life Athlete. July 20, 2015. Have you ever had an idea bouncing around in your head that you just knew made sense? But you just let it rattle around your brain and never actually did anything about it? Well, for a while now, I’ve had the great idea to start a blog about my journey from couch commander to being in the best shape of my life, even though my glory days are only in my rear view mirror. To see my About Me. Bookmark my site http:/ themidlifeathlete.com.
themidlifeathlete.com
3010760. themidlifeblog.com registered by UK2
Has been registered by a customer of UK2.net. Domain names for less with UK2. Claim your web identity. Search for your domain name here:. Year com £. Year = get them both for 12. This domain has been registered by a customer of UK2. You can claim your web identity. With UK2 today from only £2.69 a year. Latest hosting blog posts. A Is For Alphabet. Posted by Madeleine Bruce. LinkedIn: Are You Doing It Right? Posted by Madeleine Bruce. The Next Generation Of Coders. Posted by Jessica Furseth.
themidlifeblog.com