SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 22 / 49 / (3087996 - 3088051)

3087996. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.notsomodern.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
thenotsomodernhousewife.blogspot.com
3087997. The not so modern housewife | Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised
The not so modern housewife. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. I know what you are thinking……. June 29, 2014. July 23, 2015. Encouragement for your day. Remember there is no perfect mamma out there, if a mamma claims to be, well they are simply full of beans.Trust me I know :). I can’t promise you this blog will always be perfect…but at the very least we will have fun ;). Follow The not so modern housewife on WordPress.com.
thenotsomodernhousewife.com
3087998. The Moody Family
Monday, November 21, 2011. We are having a wonderful Fall! Here is a little preview:. I am having trouble uploading pictures and don't have time to work on it anymore right now. I have a sweet little baby who is ready for her dinner. :) Hope to have pictures of her arrival and our other fall happenings soon! Tuesday, May 10, 2011. I always forget that the pictures upload in opposite order. So, we will move from the most recent and work our way back. It has been a very blessed and happy Spring! Annalise g...
thenotsomoodyfamily.blogspot.com
3087999. The Not So Morning Show | it's mostly late
The Not So Morning Show. It's mostly late. Dragnet for the Dodgers. One of sports greatest mysteries, where has the home team gone. Clippers Looking Up to the Kings. After all these years a changing of the guard in the Staples Center. A timeless classic written to follow the collectors guidelines. For those whose contributions to our life as we know it, are truly unmeasurable. Guy Walks Into; World Cup Information Booth. Posted on July 1, 2014. Bottom 10: Histories Worst Professional Boxers. On the 5k Run.
thenotsomorningshow.com
3088000. Diabetic&theNotSo.nerdified
Tuesday, April 12, 2011. Back from the super long absent. I've been lazy and also it reached the point where i have totally forgotten that i own a blog. Anyways, a lot has happened since i last posted. Had a super low that woke me up from bed, and instinctively i reached out for the glucose tabs on my bedside. there was no need to check, all i know was that i needed sugar asap. I should prob get a glucagon pen. yup, it is true, i do not have one. not too sure why. The clinics too wasn't much help. It is ...
thenotsonerdifieddiabetic.blogspot.com
3088001. The Not So Nerdy Nerd
The Not So Nerdy Nerd. Arrow – S05E18 Disbanded. At this point in time, I’m thinking I need to be rewatching the first 2 seasons of Arrow because damn this season is coming close to topping both of them. This episode is one of my favourite of the whole series. Hands down. This episode had everything you wanted while still offering so much for…. The Flash – S03E18 Abra Kadabra. Supergirl – S02E17 Distant Sun. Is there a chance that Supergirl is on the up? Beauty and the Beast Review. Going into Beauty and...
thenotsonerdynerd.wordpress.com
3088002. The Newly Wades | Wife of a triathlete, lover of Jesus, photography, my furry children and all things southern.
So glad your here! My name is Ashley. Here you will find a mixture of what's going on in my life as a newly wed (sort of), news about what I discover in my twenties, how to be married to a triathlete, and updates about my love affair with photography. To view my latest post click on the big photo at the top or just to the right of this little tid bit. Enjoy! Want to keep up? Click below to get email notifications when I post. Join 911 other followers. Filed under The Newly Wades. P52/365 [wk1;2] fresh, r...
thenotsonewlywades.wordpress.com
3088003. The Not So Newlyweds
Monday, September 3, 2012. We ate good food, we laughed (a lot), we went wake boarding, and floated the river. It was pretty magical, I must say. Here are a few (and by a few, I mean a ton of pictures. There were just way too many good ones to pick just a few) pics showing just what an awesome time we had! The ladies at the Tin Shed in Portland. Eric and I in Powell's Bookstore. At the Doug Fir for my birthday dinner. Yay 26! Stumptown Coffee. Yum! Gorgeous Kelly enjoying her coffee. Last night in town.
thenotsonewlyweds.blogspot.com
3088004. The Not-So-New Newlywed
Tall Tales, Short Stories, and Friendly Advice for those on the Path to Happily-Ever-After . . . . Embarking Upon the Path to Happily-Ever-After . . . Sunday, October 23, 2011. Modern-Day Dating is a Bitch! I know it has been a couple weeks since I last posted, and if you are a co-worker reading this, you know what my most recent work hours have been like! Anyway, Lessons from the Not-So-New Newlywed. Addresses married life, the first part, Before, "I Do,". Single and frustrated with dating? 160;  T...
thenotsonewnewlywed.blogspot.com
3088005. The Not so New Noob Blog | The blog for the noob in all of us!
The blog for the noob in all of us! The Not so New Noob Blog. No particular place to go. June 2, 2012. I also spent some time on my PS3 this week. I played some Skyrim, a game I. So that was my week. A fun-filled but busy extravaganza. As most weeks have been going, the saying still stands. So many games, too little time. Hope you all are enjoying your weeks and we’ll see ya on the blogs or maybe in one of those many, many games. Wrath of the lich king. The results are in! May 25, 2012. May 20, 2012.
thenotsonewnoob.wordpress.com
3088006. theNOTsoNEWS | We try to inform, not conform. Open your mind and be willing to disagree with me.
We try to inform, not conform. Open your mind and be willing to disagree with me. Lakehead University’s Parking Problem:. August 12, 2015. 1 Add more spots for carpooling vehicles to promote its use. 2 Place a security camera by the carpool spots for the vehicles protection but also to find out if people are using the spots illegally. 3 Fine those who use these spots without merit. 4 Create a carpooling website for all Lakehead students to use in order to find rides and reduce traffic. August 4, 2015.
thenotsonews.wordpress.com
3088007. thenotsoobviousdotcom | Daily occurrences that make me turn my head at a 90 degree angle and say "Whaaat?"
Daily occurrences that make me turn my head at a 90 degree angle and say Whaaat? Race Versus Stereotypes, Which One Is The Real Problem? I mean, why are we making race the main focus of horrible occurrences? Isn’t that Black, or Asian? What the hell is black? Isn’t that a bit ridiculous? Black… A dark color… How about White? Why are these people so interested in the color of my skin? Please read that again. Did you? Used to categorize humans. Into large and distinct populations. So clearly, one is trying...
thenotsoobvious.com
3088008. The Not So Orange Tree
The Not So Orange Tree. What Is The Not So Orange Tree? Monday, 18 June 2012. Future = Present Past. Every moment, every second, all leads us down a path. The real question we must ask ourselves in that; is it by our own choice? Are we the sum of all we choose to be? Is it part of some per-ordained plan or "destiny"? Perhaps it's God's will? I am who I was and who I will be. Sunday, 11 March 2012. That’s like 812 Years! When getting a tattoo, one must be sure it is a clean and hygienic environment. D...
thenotsoorangetree.blogspot.com
3088009. The Not So Ordinary Angels
The Not So Ordinary Angels. Follow by Email.enter your email here to recieve future posts! Tuesday, March 24, 2015. I walk in Travis' room, his skin still looks so tan, even though it hasn't seen the sun for months. I stop for a moment to take in how beautiful he is. He is sleeping, so I sit beside him and listen to the hum of the machines. He seems so peaceful. It's still baseball season and I wish he was at bat, and I was yelling C'mon! I look at them like perhaps they are crazy. Maybe we all are.
thenotsoordinaryangels.blogspot.com
3088011. The (Not So) Organised Mum
Wednesday, 19 August 2015. I have been so scared to make Yorkies for such a long time now that they have almost reached legendary status. I found this recipe and tried it to make Toad in the Hole and it worked perfectly! Not as difficult as I had feared! 1 cup of flour. 1 cup of milk. 1 cup of eggs (I find 3 fits in my cup). 1/2 cup of water. Vegetable oil - enough to cover the base of each well in your pudding tray. Put everything into your mixing bowl and gi ve it a good whisk. Monday, 8 June 2015.
thenotsoorganisedmum.blogspot.com
3088012. thenotsoovaloffice | My ponderisms, for you to ponder too!
My ponderisms, for you to ponder too! Stay updated via RSS. Joyful, Joyful We Adore You. THIS IS. JEOPARDY! First try at poetry. Are you Leading or Forcing? I’ve been through enough…. Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. Joyful, Joyful We Adore You. Posted: September 4, 2013 in Uncategorized. Joy What is Joy? Over the past few months, I’ll admit, I lost my joy. I lost my drive, my motivation, and plainly just didn’t care. Why? 2) Going through the motions:.
thenotsoovaloffice.wordpress.com
3088013. The not so peaceful mind of Madeline Luse
The not so peaceful mind of Madeline Luse. The not so peaceful mind of madeline luse. population: 1. Sunday, January 27, 2013. So i say to you. don't you dare tell me how to feel or how to know myself. Don't you dare tell me what to say or do. Because it is not up to you, nor God, if there is one, or anyone else. So stop. Take a breath and walk away from this as a changed person before I stop breathing and don't want to start again. Posted by madeline luse. Thursday, January 17, 2013. The younger sister ...
thenotsopeacefulmindofmadelineluse.blogspot.com
3088014. The Not So Pedantic Publishing of T-Nasty
The Not So Pedantic Publishing of T-Nasty. Sunday, October 31, 2010. For the caturday lovers. Wednesday, June 16, 2010. Sophomore Year in Review and Future Plans and Such. Firstly, I have no idea what I meant in that last post. I wish I could say that I was high and explain it that way, but I'll just say that the pressure of studying for finals got to me. We'll break it down this review into sections, it'll make the writing a bit easier since I'm groggy. We'll start with discussing my favorite. I'm confu...
thenotsopedanticpublishingoft-nasty.blogspot.com
3088015. The Not So Perfect Baker | Join me as I take you through the worlds of learning how to cook and craft and share my love of nature.
Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 27 other followers. The Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs. How to Design Your Own Embossed Knitted Dishcloth. Weightlifting – It CAN be For Everyone! Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream Cake – Don’t Be Scared! Stargazing Shawlette – A Knitted Shawl. Follow The Not So Perfect Baker on WordPress.com. Top Posts and Pages. The Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs. View Full Profile →. The Not So Perfect Baker.
thenotsoperfectbaker.wordpress.com
3088016. The Not-So-Perfect Catholic
Think about those times in your life when you have felt inspired to something really great. Where does that inspiration come from? The Holy Spirit. God inspires us to do great things with our lives. Friday, December 23, 2016. As I told a friend of mine, I'm still trying to get the hang of this "Empty Nest" gig. Letting go is extremely hard for me; I'm a total control freak. But, I've really come to embrace "God's go this" over the past 4 weeks. Man, these weeks went by quickly! We all know that Jesus was...
thenotsoperfectcatholic.blogspot.com
3088017. the not so perfect couple: on parenting | kids, parenting, lifestyle
The not so perfect couple: on parenting. When Positive Parenting Changes Your Mindset. August 5, 2015. First, I would like to say that I am not a perfect parent. I have struggles, fears, and anxieties on how to do the best job with my God-given parenting skills. Realizing that my innate skills were not enough, I started to look for new sources of information. 2 Active-strong will, wants center of attention. 3 Responsive-bright, light, needs more stimulation. So, when you feel defeated, overwhelmed, or ex...
thenotsoperfectcouple.com
3088018. the not so perfect couple: on parenting | kids, parenting, lifestyle
The not so perfect couple: on parenting. When Positive Parenting Changes Your Mindset. August 5, 2015. First, I would like to say that I am not a perfect parent. I have struggles, fears, and anxieties on how to do the best job with my God-given parenting skills. Realizing that my innate skills were not enough, I started to look for new sources of information. 2 Active-strong will, wants center of attention. 3 Responsive-bright, light, needs more stimulation. So, when you feel defeated, overwhelmed, or ex...
thenotsoperfectcouple.net
3088019. the not so perfect couple: on parenting | kids, parenting, lifestyle
thenotsoperfectcouple.org
3088020. The Not-So-Perfect Girl
Tuesday, July 9, 2013. Back to blogging again! Yes, Im back to blogging, as much as I can! Only this time as a wife and a MOM! Now, Im the proud Mama of a beautiful baby girl, and im really enjoying my bundle of joy. Weeeeeee! Blogging is like a lot of other things. If u stop, it's hard to get started again. At any rate, Im back and hope to be for a long while. If u're been around on and off, thank u for taking interest! Our precious, Nur Zara Medina (16/4/2013). The love of my life. Starting from today ...
thenotsoperfectgirl.blogspot.com
3088021. the 'Not so Perfect' home | *and all of the little steps that bring me just a teeny bit closer*
The 'Not so Perfect' home. And all of the little steps that bring me just a teeny bit closer*. The ‘Journey to Real Food’…. October 21, 2014. When I reread the title I realize it sounds so vague and way too broad. I mean, what the heck is a journey to any kind of food? But it’s completely, 100% accurate. This.has.been.a.journey. And it still is. And it always will be. We can’t be perfect and we can’t do everything perfectly right this very second so WHY TRY? Think about it this way: A friend calls you up...
thenotsoperfecthome.com
3088022. Made By Melissa
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). My name is Melissa and after working basically most of my life I decided to stay home after the birth of my little boy. It has been a challenge as I never had a stay at home mom. My house is never perfect and I am not a great cook! I am addicted to Blogs and thought it would be great to chronicle my day to day life! I love to make things and bake and am currently trying to make it somehow into a business for myself! I hope you enjoy fumbeling through life with me!
thenotsoperfecthousewife.blogspot.com
3088023. The Not So Perfect Housewife - Living a Healthy & Blessed Life
The Not So Perfect Housewife. Living a Healthy and Blessed Life. For the Love of Disney. Reviews & Giveaways. Farm Eggs or Store Bought Which One Is Better. August 12, 2015. First off, let me say that I am in no means an expert on eggs. These are just my thoughts and opinions. And that’s where the question comes in,. Farm Eggs or Store Bought Which One Is Better. I will share with you why I choose to buy my eggs from friends or local farmers and than you can decide for yourself. The Life of A Chicken.
thenotsoperfecthousewife.com
3088024. The Not So Perfect Housewives | Follow the crazy ideas of 2 Domestic Goddesses in training!
The Not So Perfect Housewives. Follow the crazy ideas of 2 Domestic Goddesses in training! 20 Day Home Challenge Intro. 20 Day Home Challenge Intro. 20 Day Home Challenge. Recipes – Cooking and Baking. Recipes – Cooking and Baking. Hello…I am still here :). August 13, 2014. I just want to say Sorry for the lack of posts recently! I am now 33wks pregnant, looking after my 17mth old and 3yr old….and we are moving house in 18 days! Thank you all for sticking with us 🙂. Posted in Meals for all the family.
thenotsoperfecthousewives.wordpress.com
3088025. The Not So Perfect Life of a Pastor's Wife | Unveiling the raw, real life of being the wife of a pastor one story at a time.
The Not So Perfect Life of a Pastor's Wife. Unveiling the raw, real life of being the wife of a pastor one story at a time. A Journey Towards Health— A year of ups and downs. August 17, 2015. Last August I made a decision to better my health through chiropractic care, and a grain-free, sugar free lifestyle. I am not one for before and after photos, but as I was reflecting on the last year of my journey, … Continue reading →. The Pain of Empty Arms, a Quiet Nursery, and a Ready Heart. August 4, 2015.
thenotsoperfectlifeofapastorswife.wordpress.com
3088026. Welcome thenotsoperfectmom.com - Hostmonster.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
thenotsoperfectmom.com
3088027. The not so perfect mommy | Real talk about mommyhood
The not so perfect mommy. Real talk about mommyhood. Hi, I’m a mommy of 2 beautiful and very active girls, Belle and Emma. Motherhood can be very challenging at times but also very rewarding. You tend to get a lot of advice from other mothers, other women who aren’t mothers, and pretty much just about anyone! 3 thoughts on “ About Me. September 7, 2016 at 2:17 am. Good blog post. I certainly appreciate this website. Keep writing! March 31, 2017 at 5:31 pm. The not so perfect mommy. Vtech turn and learn.
thenotsoperfectmommy.com
3088028. Rubiesandroses
The Reasons for Stress and Anxiety and Psychological Conditions By The Noble Shaykh Saalih As-Suhaymee. April 2, 2015. April 2, 2015. O You Who Believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared (according to His Right) and do not die except in a state of submission, i.e. Islam. As to what follows: Verily the most truthful speech is the Book of Allah, and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم, and the most evil affair are newly invented matters, and every newly invented matter is an i...
thenotsoperfectmuslim.wordpress.com
3088029. The Not-So-Perfect Private Tutor | On my learnings from teaching the kulilits
The Not-So-Perfect Private Tutor. On my learnings from teaching the kulilits. MY TUTEES AND ME. JUST ME AND MY RANDOM THOUGHTS. From Accountant to Tutor, Now God Wants Me to Become an Author. 8220;Friend, do you know MBTI. What’s your personality type? 8221; my friend ES asked. 8220;Uhmmm. My MA is Psych so probably… I do not know? 8220;Wait. I’ll send you a link. It’s just a 10-minute questionnaire.”. 8220;BFF, duh! Of course I know that! I’m mastering in Psych… Major in PERSONALITY! The talk that day w...
thenotsoperfectprivatetutor.wordpress.com
3088030. | Tips and tricks about life, learning them one mistake at a time!
Tips and tricks about life, learning them one mistake at a time! My first post :-). And Home organizing and cleaning, stay tuned! May 7, 2014. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thenotsoperfectwife.com
3088031. The Good, The Bad, and The Not So Perky - The Story
The Good, The Bad, and The Not So Perky. More Than Meets The Eye. Welcome to the tell-all chronicling of one girl's journey into the land of cosmetic surgery. From the experiences and stories that led me here, the ironic conundrum of picking out perfect body parts, dealing with the (self-inflicted pain) of recovery, all the way to the final reveal. I'll give you a candid look at this very personal life-changing experience. And for those who simply like talking about boobs - enjoy.
thenotsoperky.com
3088032. The Not-So-Popular Culture
Are We Missing An Event! Submit Events For Our Calender! We make Tumblr themes.
thenotsopopularculture.tumblr.com
3088033. thenotsopretty
The Not So Great Teen Life. The Not So Pretty. July 29, 2015. Leave a comment on A kiss. The Not So Great Teen Life. Another thing I expected was that I’d have a boyfriend and my love life would just be great. Well,this definetely has been the not so great teen life. July 24, 2015. July 24, 2015. Leave a comment on The Not So Great Teen Life. The Not So Pretty. July 23, 2015. July 23, 2015. Leave a comment on The Not So Pretty. July 23, 2015. July 23, 2015. Leave a comment on Hello world!
thenotsopretty.wordpress.com
3088035. The Not So Public Library
The Not So Public Library. I am a Young Adult reviewer who loves to read and talk about books. Here is the mystical place where I will do everything from interview authors, review books, and rate them; to share insider YA info and do giveaways! The only thing I don’t do is share my personal copies of books ;) . So welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to The Not So Public Library! Wednesday, 19 August 2015. Cover Reveal: Ward Against Destruction by Melanie Card! Books in this series* *. Twenty-year-old Ward de&...
thenotsopubliclibrary.blogspot.com
3088036. The (Not So) Quiet Corner | Keeping up with the Robinsons
The (Not So) Quiet Corner. Keeping up with the Robinsons. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. June 24, 2014. Just took the kids for burgers, fries, and shakes at the new Moo-Yah joint down at Storrs Center. Not bad. Good burgers, decent fries, excellent shake. (Those are three of the five major food groups, right? June 20, 2014. Brunch with Jane: 4/27/2014. In an effort to keep everyone updated on Jane’s condition, Amanda and her sisters have set up a journal on CaringBridge. June 18, 2014.
thenotsoquietcorner.com
3088037. My Blog / Website | Just another WordPress site
My Blog / Website. Just another WordPress site. August 1, 2013. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! One comment so far. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thenotsoquietquiettime.com
3088038. THE MIND BLOGGLES | All you need to know…
All you need to know…. I’m back (well kinda). On June 17, 2010 by therealoscar. I’ve spent most part of this year finishing my multimedia course and at the same time trying to get my website up and running so havent really had time to blog as such.As i write i have 4 week left on my course,a few assignments to complete then im a free man … til i start Uni in september. And i plan to keep the blog updated once a week. Guest post: GNG rants on sulking (Naija) men. On January 6, 2010 by Good Naija Girl.
thenotsorandom.wordpress.com
3088039. The Not So Real Housewife
The Not So Real Housewife. Wife to a nerd, mother to Batman, Flash and a diva in the making. Monday, December 31, 2012. 12 Things I Did in 2012. I wanted to make a list of what I did through the year of 2012. This list took a lot of thought but I am so glad that I am jotting down the things I did in 2012. 1) Grew closer with God. My relationship with my Father in heaven has grown deeper. 2) I started this blog that you're reading right now! I can't believe it has almost been a year). Links to this post.
thenotsorealhousewife.com
3088040. Welcome
The Not So Red Carpet.
thenotsoredcarpet.com
3088041. The Not So Secret Concerns – Just observing & wondering what comes in my life and out
The Not So Secret Concerns. Just observing and wondering what comes in my life and out. January 7, 2017. Featuring a pink pullover. July 18, 2016. Featuring coffee tea mugs. July 18, 2016. July 18, 2016. Featuring a car cup holder. July 18, 2016. February 29, 2016. Featuring skinny leg jeans. February 9, 2016. Featuring a chiffon dress. January 18, 2016. Featuring a crop top. The ‘Almost Love’. January 16, 2016. January 15, 2016. Need to be with them. What if they respond and it’s great? Many thoughts ru...
thenotsosecretconcerns.wordpress.com
3088042. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thenotsosecretdiaries.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thenotsosecretdiaries.wordpress.com
3088043. thenotsosecretdiary
There is so much more. And I was shaking. There it was. The one thing I didn't want to see because it confirmed what I had thought. The catalyst. The reason. The replacement. I had my own work trip to New York the weekend after and as I walked from 21st to 51st, across from 2nd to 10th, I wondered what it'd be like to be here. Together. The two of us. Partners in crime. You and me, tiny bones, you and me. The All Saints Hace trench. To transition through to autumn and beyond. I've been throwing it on...
thenotsosecretdiary.com
3088044. My not-so-secret diary......xoxo | The misadventures of a New York *********.
My not-so-secret diary……xoxo. The misadventures of a New York call girl. A Little Something For You…. July 6, 2015. I have been writing and figured I would share this with you, it is part of Volume II…. Enjoy! Little Old Man: Hey so-and-so, how is everything? Little Old Man: Eh, same. How is the wife? Client: Oh she is still a pain in my ass. On the ride home I could not help but replay that over and over in my head. Was I jealous? No, that is impossible. Was he feeling guilty? Did you forget something?
thenotsosecretdiaryofacallgirl.wordpress.com
3088045. -
View my complete profile. Tuesday, April 7, 2009. Consciousness is like the Trinity: if it is explained so that you can understand t, it hasn't been explained correctly.'. Robert J. Joynt. Tuesday, April 07, 2009. Wednesday, March 25, 2009. How Far Will They Go Among So Many? Address by Jonathan Reckford, CEO, Habitat for Humanity International. Delivered to the Biennial U.S. Affiliates Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, January 23 2009. So Jesus preached to this multitude and healed their sick. As evenin...
thenotsosecretdiaryofalawstudent.blogspot.com
3088046. The not so secret diary of Andy Gillespie
The not so secret diary of Andy Gillespie. Just a random blog about various stages of my mundane life, a bit like if "Fever Pitch" met "Shameless". Wednesday, May 29, 2013. The grant kirkham Letters. Many years ago when I ran and coached the Casuals FC in the Tri County "Soccer" League, I would also publish a footy fanzine called "Casual as Fuck" in order to entertain the players and our small band of supporters. I have often thought about writing a few more and sending them out, but would spellcheck rui...
thenotsosecretdiaryofandygillespie.blogspot.com
3088047. The Not-So-Secret Diary of an OverEater | My Battle to Have a Healthy Relationship with Food
The Not-So-Secret Diary of an OverEater. My Battle to Have a Healthy Relationship with Food. April 27, 2015. Feeling better already…. I’ve lost 5lbs since I last posted! I am really pleased with that as it’s been hard but I do feel a bit better already. My jeans aren’t quite so tight (squeezing my flabby self into those skinny jeans wasn’t easy! And I don’t have quite so much around my middle to rest my elbows on when I’m sitting down. If I’m totally honest though, it could be a faster pace because...
thenotsosecretdiaryofanovereater.wordpress.com
3088048. The Not So Secret Eater | A 21 year old girl who has decided that enough is enough. My food denial is now in the open!
The Not So Secret Eater. A 21 year old girl who has decided that enough is enough. My food denial is now in the open! Who is the ‘Not So Secret Eater’? What a manic day for me. Well, when I say manic… I had my hair done, went for a meeting with my new employer and went to one of the poshest restaurants of my entire life. So not exactly the busiest day of my life so far…. I’m all too easily getting back into day to day life in England and its getting me down! Tuna salad with a slice of goats cheese tart.
thenotsosecreteater.wordpress.com
3088049. The Not So Secret Life of An Adoptee
College Scholarships for Adoptees. Monday, April 20, 2015. Best Selling Adoption Books for Children. This week I posted a status on I Am Adopted. S Facebook page ranting on the fact that I couldn't understand how in 2015 adoptive parents are still. Keeping it a secret from their child that he or she is adopted. I also couldn't understand why parents still felt the need to wait until their child was 'older' to tell them they are adopted. My mom. This is how adoption should be. So even if you have to, hold...
thenotsosecretlifeofanadoptee.com
3088050. The Not So Secret Life Of A Fan Girl – Books. Comic. Anime. Manga. Games.
The Not So Secret Life Of A Fan Girl. Books Comic. Anime. Manga. Games. On my super late June wrap up and being a horrible blogger. August 2, 2016. August 2, 2016. 8220;Halt you Villains, unhand that science! Noelle Stevenson, Nimona. Yup, you read that title right. I’ve finally pulled my head out my ass long enough to post it. And it’s only a month late. Party! I say that’s a win on my part. I know, I get it, I’m a horrible blogger. A RuPaul marathon happened. There was supposed to be time…. I really di...
thenotsosecretlifeofanerdgirl.wordpress.com
3088051. Confessions of a Pilot's Wife
Friday, August 14, 2015. Gosh, it seems hard to believe that we've had Ellie for an entire year! You can read the story of how Ellie came to our family here. Just tonight Luke asked me before bed, "Mom, do you think we're going to keep Ellie? I want her parents to get her back, but I also want to keep her." Isn't that just the million dollar question? We recently finished listening to the book Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of N.I.M.H. Mark, Katie, Brooke, Luke, Stella and Nash. Way of thinking. So I'm goi...
thenotsosecretlifeofapilotswife.blogspot.com