SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 4 / (3244416 - 3244471)

3244416. The Ramblings Of A Teenage Boy
The Ramblings Of A Teenage Boy. Saturday, February 6, 2010. Just wanted to let you know about something great that me and Nick Tsutsunava have been working on lately. We are writing and directing a short film called Project Iris. Coming May, 2010. You can click here for the official website. Also, here's the trailer. Enjoy! You might have to make it full screen to avoid my blog cutting off the edge of the vid. Just click the vid and hit the 'F' button. Sorry. Tuesday, February 3, 2009. With that, the big...
theramblingsofateenageboy.blogspot.com
3244417. THERAMBLINGSOFATEENAGEGIRL | Quandaries of the World Today
Quandaries of the World Today. Problems, Ideas, General Commentary? Military Killing for Ivory. September 5, 2012. Africa’s elephants are again under siege. The eradication of elephants for “white gold” or ivory as it is commonly called, has increased dramatically since conflict within Africa has risen. Poaching is not just a simple affair anymore. Fast track to 2012, poaching has a reached a completely new level, military helicopters and shooting precision has …. July 26, 2012. Telling it like it is.
theramblingsofateenagegirl.wordpress.com
3244418. The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife
The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife. Wednesday, October 16, 2013. So, um.yeah. Sooooo, how's it going? I have been away from this blog for almost a year and a half. I know I have 8 or 9 followers, but I am pretty sure most of them didn't realize I was gone, because I was so new to the blogging world when I up and split. There is a reason for my absence. And his name is RW. Strap on a feed bag, people. This is going to be a long one. 8221; and he said “Yeah. What was that about? Is that a line? The fi...
theramblingsofathirtysomethingwife.blogspot.com
3244419. KEITH'S BLOG
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). A SELF-MADE SON WHO GREW HIS FATHERS BUSINESS ONLY TO WATCH IT SHRINK WHEN THE CHINESE ENTERED THE MARKET. View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theramblingsofathoughtlessmind.blogspot.com
3244420. The Ramblings of a Title Man
The Ramblings of a Title Man. Short Stories about the Land Title Industry. Author Michael A. Holden examines topics. Such as the world’s largest land owner, the. Origins of the United States land transfer. System, the first land restrictions and. Many other topics about the Land Title. Buy the Book HERE! Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theramblingsofatitleman.com
3244421. The Ramblings Of A Twit With A Computer
The Ramblings Of A Twit With A Computer. These are the ramblings of a twit with a computer (TWAC). Tuesday, 4 November 2014. 40k on Halloween 2014. Or should I say Woooo! My MAPs account hit a total earning of $40,000! Monday, 3 November 2014. Push and Pull Internet Marketing. Push and Pull Internet Marketing. Are you spamming your links on people or are you attracting people into your business? Push and pull marketing. What is push pull marketing. Tuesday, 14 October 2014. Find out more here. I'm going ...
theramblingsofatwit.blogspot.com
3244422. livin' la vida loca | the ramblings of a (retired) vagabond trying to figure out life in Atlanta
Livin' la vida loca. The ramblings of a (retired) vagabond trying to figure out life in Atlanta. My faith, your love, our freedom. But we’ll get back to that in a second). 9 things you’ve missed because I’ve been horrible at blogging:. 1) I had the best CGA-ers a girl could ask for! 2) I ran a 5K! Now I know what you’re thinking, but it’s not a lie, me, Sarah Olmstead, I actually ran. Shocking I know, but I did it! 3) My mom came to visit! 5) My little brother graduated from Virginia Military Institute!
theramblingsofavagabond.wordpress.com
3244423. The ramblings of a Vaseline addict
I'm going to get on a train at some point today. Again. All the way to Carlisle. And then from Carlisle to Lancaster. I'll be honest; I'm a little apprehensive. The first time I had to get on a train to change (also the first time I EVER got on a train), I managed to cock up and missed my connection (which resulted in a. Race across from Sheffield to Doncaster in my dad's car to catch it. which we did.). In other news; the. OK, moment of weakness over. For some odd reason, I can't wait for the TV show.
theramblingsofavaselineaddict.blogspot.com
3244424. ramblings of a wandering mind | notes from a trip around South America
Notes from a trip around South America. Ramblings of a wandering mind. Yo Lots of stuff to update. Stay tuned from stories around the world, including a motorcycle trip through Central America (without knowing how to ride a motorcycle), a hike through Columbia, Europe, and a move to the best city in the US of A, New Orleans. Boulders and canyons resemble something of a stone city. i start to see alleyways and buildings before the mirage fades away. short shrubs dot the land. Go on and check it out, and i...
theramblingsofawanderingmind.wordpress.com
3244425. A Writer's Ramblings
This is exactly what the title suggests: a simple spot for a hopeful writer to record her ramblings. Proceed with caution - it might get hectic! Friday, May 1, 2015. What Grief is Like. Last night, I had a revelation while chatting with Bryan about grief. This is how I explained what I'm feeling to him. How are you ever going to incorporate all these new pieces into your life? Nothing is sure. Nothing is certain. You feel out of sorts because you are! Everything you have ever known and understood has sud...
theramblingsofawriter.blogspot.com
3244426. theramblingsofbaz | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. What is Private Cloud? December 28, 2016. Private cloud differs from public cloud in that it’s design is to provide access only to ‘authorized’ users. It still delivers the flexibility and scalability of cloud architecture but in a more secure manner. Private Cloud is the usual choice of business to deliver a more reassured secure method of Cloud deployment. Private cloud can be delivered in two main ways:-. Externally hosted –. Is not directly acc. Internal provisioning ...
theramblingsofbaz.wordpress.com
3244427. Thoughts from off of the dome!
Thoughts from off of the dome! Saturday, 15 January 2011. When Family Become FOE! There are few things on this Earth that i find quite so unflinchingly annoying as family. Instantly I feel a need to justify and probably rectify that statement with a prefix. I am all about Family, In a genuine, non-Fritzel-esque kind of way. My brother, the cocky bastard, had the right idea, got himself packed and jogged the aftermath right on and with relative ease aswell, wanker! Now ill be the first to admit that im my...
theramblingsofbob.blogspot.com
3244428. the ramblings of britt | ~words of a butch *******~
The ramblings of britt. Words of a butch lesbian. Clothes Shopping and the 3 Minute Rule. December 4, 2013. Carrying Moms purse around was always fun. really brought out that awkward feeling real early! OH yea Mom. that bright pink fluffy turtleneck looks great on me. gag, : tosses cookies: Let’s not even go into bra/underwear shopping with mom. Ugh. bad reminiscing. You know what we like! What are some of your fave stores to get your stylish self goin on, butches? Make people smile :). December 3, 2013.
theramblingsofbritt.wordpress.com
3244429. The Ramblings of Charlie Brown
Sunday, December 21, 2014. Cookies, Towing and Mockingjay. Last weekend I finally made cookies. Boyfriend had only been asking about them for months. I felt bad because I've been wanting. To make them, I just didn't have the time. And on the random weekends that I did have the time, I wound up doing nothing because that's what I wanted to do. I don't get many chances to do nothing anymore, and I relish those times. The empty cookie jar. And a Boyfriend with a puppy-dog face. Then, he couldn't find the ke...
theramblingsofcharliebrown.blogspot.com
3244430. THE RAMBLINGS of CHLOE MASEN
Monday, February 3, 2014. Clear and Bright: Chapter Thirty Seven: Besotted. I can start over. Or you could bat your pretty eyes at another designer. Or turn your fiance loose on the world of them. which would probably result in you having only to choose between a thousand different beautiful dresses, ridiculously last minute or not.". Or I could wear this one, the one that I asked you for, and that you made for me, and that I think is absolutely perfect.". Do I not look pretty? Very funny, Claire.".
theramblingsofchloemasen.blogspot.com
3244431. The Ramblings of Courtney
The Ramblings of Courtney. Sunday, February 8, 2015. This blog is to help me on my path and to help me with my goals. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theramblingsofcourtney.com
3244432. The Ramblings of Haley Anne
The Ramblings of Haley Anne. My name is Haley. My middle name is Anne. My nickname is Bird. These are the rambles and musings of my little life. Sunday, February 22, 2015. Samuel's Nursery (fast forward 4 years.). I have often wanted to start blogging a bit again but then life gets in the way. and well, now we have Facebook, Instagram, Twitter! Maybe I will set aside the time here in the near future! But for now. I wanted to share Samuel's baby nursery with you! Click Photo to enlarge:. Lamp on Dresser- ...
theramblingsofhaleyanne.blogspot.com
3244433. The Ramblings From The Brink of Sanity
The Ramblings From The Brink of Sanity. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
theramblingsofhalfaperson.blogspot.com
3244434. Jay's Ramblings
Often random, always rambling. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Views, or How I learned to stop worrying and love the loneliness. I am who I am. And who is that, exactly? Who are you, a stalker? Just kidding, unless you are a stalker. Anyway, just ask. (And yes, Jay is a nickname). View my complete profile. The One Where I Take the Blame. Setting the Bar Too High? What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
theramblingsofjay.blogspot.com
3244435. The Ramblings of Jen
Monday, June 15, 2015. I like nature. Who woulda thunk it? We just got back from a glorious getaway with my mom, dad, sisters, niece, nephew and brother-in-law. Eleven of us total, bunking together for the week in a cozy cabin in the Smoky Mountains. (And we did not kill each other. Like, NOT EVEN A LITTLE. We totally got this family vacation thing down COLD.). From the moment we arrived, Gatlinburg basically stole my heart. Tennessee, we already miss you. Yepthat's Sophie and Cadin back there! Family ph...
theramblingsofjen.blogspot.com
3244436. 32 flavors, and then some.
32 flavors, and then some. The ramblings of someone you might have known. Warm breeze, soft sand, cold beer. The air was thick, the humidity lingered all through the night. Bodies damp from sweat, breathing heavy, lapping in the fresh air that slips in through the window. The sky was an inky blue, and my heart felt renewed again. It only takes small reminders, a sideways smile, your hand resting lightly on the small of my back. A year ago, or was it a lifetime? It's much less isolating, when I know it's ...
theramblingsofkatie.blogspot.com
3244437. The Ramblings of Katie Jo
The Ramblings of Katie Jo. Random Thoughts on Kitchen Doings, Dogs, Books, Music, Love, Happiness, Life, etc. Soon-to-be mom, wifey, teacher, dog-lover, reader, gardener, sometime-scrapbooker, and cook in a small Midwestern town. View my complete profile. Blogs I Love to Read. Which Diet Burns Fat Faster – Low-Fat or Low-Carb? Low-fat or low-carb, that is the questions that dieters have been arguing about for decades. In the 80′s and 90′s low-fat was the winning approach. These d. Diary of a Locavore.
theramblingsofkatiejo.blogspot.com
3244438. The Ramblings of Kaytee | Photography, Bike Riding, Cars and More!
The Ramblings of Kaytee. Photography, Bike Riding, Cars and More! Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Work – Stress – Life. June 11, 2015. Today especially, I feel like my head is going to blow into a million little pieces. I have a headache and I’m just so tired of dealing with stress on the daily. The sad thing is, that it’s not stress between my hubby and me, it’s stress caused by other people. Oye! All I heard the past 8 months of my unemployed life was:. 8220;Is it really worth it?
theramblingsofkaytee.wordpress.com
3244439. The ramblings of Matt King
The ramblings of Matt King. Monday, 6 August 2012. House of Lords Reform. Today saw the final nail in the coffin of the Lords reform bill as proposed by the Coalition Government. They're agreement in 2010, which I as a Welsh Liberal Democrat at the time supported, stated that the Coalition would seek to build a consensus on reforming the upper chamber and bring forth a bill to Parliament accordingly. Posted by Matt King. Saturday, 10 September 2011. 9/11 - 10 years on: My Memories. Tomorrow's date is one...
theramblingsofking.blogspot.com
3244440. The Ramblings of Me
The Ramblings of Me. The unedited thoughts of a rambler! Saturday, May 28, 2011. I defeated the sock monster! I have had socks on the top of my dresser for MONTHS! Every once in awhile I find a "missing" sock after a load of laundry, but normally I end up adding to the pile. A few weeks ago I counted and I have 37 unmatched socks. REALLY? They are covered with shoes so what does it matter? I hate packing. I really hate goodbyes and I have a feeling that the two go hand in hand! Until next time,. Free spe...
theramblingsofkristin.blogspot.com
3244441. The Ramblings of Lamar Gabriel | Satanism | Philosophy | Atheism
The Ramblings of Lamar Gabriel. Ontological Concealment and Disclosure of Potentiality, and Existential Aloneness. August 13, 2015. Ontological Concealment and Disclosure of Potentiality, and Existential Aloneness. An Existential Reading of Satanism. July 16, 2015. An Existential Reading of Satanism. July 15, 2015. I was recently given a scan of a bible lesson from a Church of Christ on god and his creation. This lesson attempts to show the evidence of the fingerprints of god by looking at what they ...
theramblingsoflamargabriel.wordpress.com
3244442. The ramblings of lambcullen
My home for all things fic related. Remember the tide may come and wash away your sandcastle, but the sand still remains, allowing you to build something new. ". Thursday, 23 December 2010. As you know I was in the process of moving my blog. Well now it's here:. My brand new website. It has details of book, which is out in January. This blog will no longer be used. All info will go onto my website. Sunday, 14 November 2010. I'm currently on a FanFiction hiatus until the end of January. Hugs to you all.
theramblingsoflambcullen.blogspot.com
3244443. JeNN's blog
Saturday, December 23, 2006. I had my brithday party last Saturday on the 16th. It was a blast! I got in the house, the next thing I know I'm in bed, dry heaving into the garbage can next to the bed. I don't remember taking any of my clothes off. Nothing! I will never drink vodka in large amounts like that ever, ever again! That's all my news for now. Take care everyone. XOX. Poetic Pains Wrote On 12:01 AM. Sunday, November 19, 2006. What a shitty day! That's all of my bitchin' for today. Take care e...
theramblingsofme.blogspot.com
3244444. The ramblings of me: amymelissa
The ramblings of me: amymelissa. Sunday, April 14, 2013. Thai-style Salmon and Salad. This is a delicious recipe I have adapted from this original one. I have been having so much fun cooking and experimenting! This one is a definite winner. It serves 2, but is very easy to adapt for more (in fact, the marinade will probably do for up to 4 salmon fillets). Small bunch coriander, washed. 2 green chillies, seeded and chopped. 3 tablespoons lime juice. 1 tablespoon fish sauce. 100g thin vermicelli noodles.
theramblingsofmeamymelissa.blogspot.com
3244445. The Ramblings of Mohoroski
The Ramblings of Mohoroski. Monday, January 09, 2012. A Light Shining in the Darkness. Gratitude It’s an odd thing really. What is the use of gratitude? Acknowledging someone’s goodness or charity does what? As far as I can tell it is only useful as encouragement to continue a certain type of behavior But WHY is gratitude encouraging? Why don’t we say To hell with your thanks, I’m doing what’s right and that’s all there is to it? Why do we need someone to pat us on the head and tell us good job? It shine...
theramblingsofmohoroski.blogspot.com
3244446. The Ramblings
Tema Sederhana. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
theramblingsofmrtoal.blogspot.com
3244447. The Ramblings of my Inner Geek
The Ramblings of my Inner Geek. Using my days at work to come up with interesting, creative and sometimes educational applications of the products we sell and trying to create write ups to explain the processes. 01 February, 2012. Here are some more pictures taken at the ASE show. These show the stress patterns which are visible in our set square after it is exposed to polarised light, for these images we have used a polarised light source from a standard LCD computer screen instead of our normal lightbox.
theramblingsofmyinnergeek.blogspot.com
3244448. The Ramblings of Rachel
The Ramblings of Rachel. Tuesday, November 1, 2011. It may surprise you to hear this, but today is the first day of November! Ok, maybe I'm the only one that is surprised. This has been the fastest year ever. And no, of course I don't say that every year. Really. At least not loudly. It might not be a big family, but it's mine and I'm grateful I have it! Thursday, October 13, 2011. The girls and I are going with my mom tomorrow to go visit my grandpa! I just keep telling him to think of all the unlimited...
theramblingsofrachel.blogspot.com
3244449. A Peek Into My Mind...
A Peek Into My Mind. Tuesday, July 21, 2015. The Voice of the Lifegiver. John 11 tells a story…. They tried to prevent Jesus from going near one who was dead because it wasn’t worth it. Jesus goes, despite His disciples’ opinions on the matter. He meets the sisters, Martha and Mary, and eventually asks where Lazarus is buried. The women take the Lord of life to the grave of their brother. They brought Jesus close to the dead brother. What’s the point? I see myself throughout this story. Jesus tells m...
theramblingsofrebekah.blogspot.com
3244450. theramblingsofrobertthefoul
Welcome to The Ramblings of Robert the Foul. Here’s where I’ll be writing about different things that catch my attention. From Random Shit to Politics to Cosplayers to Comics to Video Games to Tabletop Games to Books I Read to Relationships. After I’ve written a bit, I’ll come back and update this post with links to those categories. May 27, 2016. June 9, 2016. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
theramblingsofrobertthefoul.wordpress.com
3244451. Rose's ramblings
Thursday, February 26, 2009. Ooh i like that portable dvd player, what great prizes. ;-). Wednesday, February 25, 2009. I really enjoyed doing this (as I did with the last Web 2.0 learning exercises). I think it is really important for us as librarians to at least be aware of these new sorts of technologies that are emerging on the web - even better if we can be confident to pass this knowledge on to customers. This was great fun and I'm glad I was able to participate, :-). Social networks for week #5.
theramblingsofrose.blogspot.com
3244452. All rambles. All the time.
All rambles. All the time. In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." -Proverbs 16:9. Monday, February 09, 2009. In Case You're Having Trouble. Http:/ thefrugalshrink.blogspot.com. Posted by The Frugal Shrink. Thursday, February 05, 2009. So come on over. Posted by The Frugal Shrink. Sunday, February 01, 2009. Posted by The Frugal Shrink. Monday, January 05, 2009. Did I mention that this is my very first broken bone? Pretty crazy considering that I fall down all the time.
theramblingsoft.blogspot.com
3244453. The Ramblings of TCM
The Ramblings of TCM. It's a blog. You're not new to this. You know what to do. Sunday, April 7, 2013. So ok, i'm a useless blogger. :(. Anyway, I have lots to say, and no time to say it. So i'll just leave this here. McCalls 6740. I love this sooo much! I love it so much that I went ahead and bought 13 yards of fabric to make this. Now all I need is the pattern. Monday, February 27, 2012. La Mia Boutique August 2009 Design 21. Just because someone at some point might be interested. Behind and in front.
theramblingsoftcm.blogspot.com
3244454. The Ramblings of Tee
The Ramblings of Tee. Thursday, January 16, 2014. What I Got: MAC Punk Couture. Studded Kiss and Instigator. So I'm a little late with this, but I just wanted to show you what I purchased from the collection. MAC released two collections the day after Christmas, Magnetic Nude and Punk Couture. As usual, I wasn't really interested in either, but after reading some forum posts, I knew I had to have Instigator. I've been looking for the perfect deep purple lipstick all season and had yet to find it. 2 Maybe...
theramblingsoftee.blogspot.com
3244455. theramblingsofthecolonel | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Elephants are scared of mice…LOL. 8220;Like one in a hundred….’More like one in a million’….’So you’re tellin’ me there’s a chance……” Lloyd Christmas. They threw everything they had at the Stay Puft marshmallow man, Zuul and Vinz Clortho (keymaster) much like we will have to do this week. With their backs against the wall they were able to summon the fortitude to do something that could cause total protonic reversal and save the damn day! 2 Defensively we have to step up ...
theramblingsofthecolonel.wordpress.com
3244456. The ramblings of the insane!
The ramblings of the insane! Tuesday, February 23, 2010. How do you tell your sister-in-law, your friend, your wife's twin that life will get better? You don't know exactly what she's going through, even though you've been there before, it's always difference, but you know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel it's still on and you're there for her, next to her holding a candle to guide the way until she gets there? Why do we give so much of ourselves and invest so much time and love in others?
theramblingsoftheinsane.blogspot.com
3244457. The Ramblings of The Traveling Cook
The Ramblings of The Traveling Cook. Lump Crab Stuffed Salmon Fillets and 21 DSD- Day 2. Day 2 of 21 DSD: So far so good. We have been craving some sugary drinks but I was able to get some . Posted by Heather Grace. Monday, October 13, 2014. 21 DSD, Farmer's Market, and Quick Lunch- Day 1. Today is the day! The journey of going through 21 days of now sugar starts now! Starting today I wil. Posted by Heather Grace. Saturday, October 11, 2014. The End to My Summer :) Hello everyone! Posted by Heather Grace.
theramblingsofthetravelingcook.blogspot.com
3244458. Still Smiling
The Ramblings of Tracey! Battling Ovarian and Endometrial Cancer and beyond. Cancer free nowadays but still with health issues.Still smile though. Saturday, 4 January 2014. Happy New Year to you all. 2014 started off with me been ill again! I am getting fed up of having something wrong with me to be honest. This time it was tonsillitis. Anyway, this cough i have pulls on my poorly stomach each time i cough and is driving me bonkers. Posted by Healthy Eater. Sunday, 10 November 2013. The leaves are no lon...
theramblingsoftracey.blogspot.com
3244459. ramblewithwendy | Sharing my feels with my loves
Sharing my feels with my loves. April 26, 2015. March 13, 2016. Surprised to see me so soon, huh? I’m on a train and it’s first class so I got lots of room. The first class ticket was cheaper than the second class, lol. wuuuut It was pretty cool. They serve you dinner and drinks. And wine. I’m sipping on a simple Bordeaux as I’m writing this. Very very cool. Anyways, I’m going to see my parents next Thursday! So crazy. I can’t even. I only have one more essay to turn in and a final on May 12. Meanwhile, ...
theramblingsofwendy.wordpress.com
3244460. The Ramblings Along The Way
The Ramblings Along The Way. Finding my way along the pagan path, with rambling of everyday life. Written by Spider Lady on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at. I had a sock monkey as a little child. I want to make one for each of my kids. A little over-view about witch bottles. In North America. Sadly, not many in my state. Written by Spider Lady on Sunday, April 17, 2011 at. 13 Things a Burglar Won't Tell You. Written by Spider Lady on Sunday, April 10, 2011 at. Crochet Guild of America. I really like this poem.
theramblingsontheway.blogspot.com
3244461. The Rambling Spinster
Just another WordPress site. Masai Mara – Entim Camp. April 22, 2015. Collectivism in Safari-land. The flight out to the Masai Mara was pleasant, although the low cloud cover robbed us of the view flying over the Great Rift Valley. We were met by our drivers, Masai Mara natives suitably garbed in colourful swaddling cloth. Ours is Daniel – about 6’8 and skinny, but with the […]. Comments { 0 }. Iran – the “Hello” edition. April 3, 2015. Comments { 0 }. April 3, 2015. Comments { 0 }. April 3, 2015. Fifty ...
theramblingspinster.com
3244462. The Ramblings Podcast
Saturday, December 24, 2016. Episode 55: Merry Christmas from the guys! This week the guys couldn't get together so instead we each recorded 3 different short podcasts. So.this should be interesting. Have a Merry Christmas! Very Good Web Solutions. Fr Adam's Homily Podcast. Click here to listen to Fr. Adam's Podcast. Thursday, December 15, 2016. Episode 54: Fr. Adam likes trains. Even So Come - Kristin Stefill. Very Good Web Solutions. Fr Adam's Homily Podcast. Thursday, December 8, 2016. Is 35:1-6A, 10.
theramblingspodcast.blogspot.com
3244463. theramblingspork | Where backpacking meets food….
Where backpacking meets food…. What to Eat…. Where to Go…. Sheep Lake and Sourdough Gap: June 5 2015. I’m back and with a toddler! The wild flowers were already blooming! This is the view looking back at Sheep Lake after leaving for Sourdough Gap. Lots of campsites, our site was just to the right. The view of Sheep Lake looking down from Sourdough Gap. The campsite offered many playtime opportunities. Tamanos Camp Mount Rainier and Owyhigh Lakes Trail. View from Mount Rainier near Tamanos Mountain. I bro...
theramblingspork.com
3244464. emil's rambling spot
Thursday, January 18, 2007. Pinoy Odd Signs and Quotes. Posted outside a house in Jaro,. Iloilo - HOUSE FOR RENT, FULLY. On a glass window of a photography. Shop in Cabanatuan - WE SHOOT YOU. WHILE YOU WAIT (scary wahahaha). Posted at a construction site in. Mandaluyong - BAWAL OMEHI DITO, ANG. On the fence of a makeshift parking. Lot in Pasay - PARKING PEE: P10 (CR ba 'to? Printed on a streamer in front of a. Gym in Lucena City - We Almost Have. Complete Set of Gym Equipments (so, you mean hindi lahat?
theramblingspot.blogspot.com
3244465. The Ramblings Report
My take on just about everything! There was an error in this gadget. The past 2 nights, i've watched 2 of the most exciting games I can remember, Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Tampa Bay Lightning and of course Game 1 of the NBA Finals between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors. Let's start with Wednesday night. And of course last night. Golden State came in as the overwhelming favorite. Game 2 is Sunday night in Oakland. Links to this post. A week a...
theramblingsreport.com
3244466. The New Ramblings Report – Your One Stop For Everything, News, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Wrestling, Hottie Pics, And Fiction Stories, Some Pics And Some Stories Are NSFW. But Please Enjoy Your Visit Here.
The New Ramblings Report. Your One Stop For Everything, News, Celebrity Gossip, Sports, Wrestling, Hottie Pics, And Fiction Stories, Some Pics And Some Stories Are NSFW. But Please Enjoy Your Visit Here. Super Heroine Fantasy Message Board. Women’s Wrestling 4 Life Message Board. Quotes Section: Could Be Song Lyrics, Could Be Movie Quotes. Tin Cup Quote #1. Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire Quote #1. Insane Clown Posse: Halls Of Illusions Quote. Training Day Quote #1. Training Day Quote #2. Amber Alert...
theramblingsreport.net
3244467. My Daily Thoughts | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. June 7, 2015. These past couple of days have been great…. I’m starting to get paid in a regular basis, not as much as I would like, but it’s something…. I’ll write more later…. June 4, 2015. Today has been a pretty good day…. I woke up a little late, I didn’t wake up until 10, but I really don’t care, I don’t think I’m staying up as late as I did last night, I was up until 2am, I’m hoping to go to bed a little earlier…. I’ll write more later…. June 3, 2015. June 2, 2015.
theramblingsreport.wordpress.com
3244469. Letters To The Stars
Letters To The Stars. When life fails you, the stars still shimmer. Monday, 4 July 2016. I hate to start this post like that, like this is just going to be another post. Because it's not. I hate to do this. But as of now, 'Letters To The Stars' has come to the end. It's not any of your faults - it's nobody's fault except my own. But instead of feeling happy and excited when I hit that orange 'Post' button, I feel a slight sense of dread as to who might be reading my posts. So thank you, and goodbye.
theramblingssofmoi.blogspot.com
3244470. the ramblings that are me
The ramblings that are me. Sometimes in life you need silence, but sometimes you just have to talk it out. Sunday, November 4, 2012. I Am a Princess. Links to this post. Thursday, July 26, 2012. Mom, Dad. I'm a Democrat. Links to this post. Friday, April 27, 2012. There once was this guy . . . . This guy moved into my ward part way through January. I thought he was attractive, he seemed nice, and I could tell he was very intelligent but I didn't think anymore of it. Why would I? Tuesday, April 10, 2012.
theramblingsthatareme.blogspot.com
3244471. The Ramblingstone | Ramblings, Reviews, and Rants. All based on the cornerstone of Christ.
Ramblings, Reviews, and Rants. All based on the cornerstone of Christ. Movie Review: Jurassic World. June 14, 2015. Jurassic World is a luxury resort where, over the past years, people have come to see real life dinosaurs. Sure, they were once extinct, but, thanks to a little genetic DNA manipulation, scientists can whip up any dino they please. People are getting bored now of regular dinosaurs- as is the case of humanity. So, in order to keep attendance up, a new dinosaur is bred. A dinosaur zoo- that&#...
theramblingstone.com