SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 45 / (3357026 - 3357080)

3357026. TONIGHT I WANNA BE YOUR LIGHT.
TONIGHT I WANNA BE YOUR LIGHT. Friday, March 12, 2010. SPARKLES IN MY SOUL. Be a party girl! Con Pierre Hardy shoes. SEQUINS AND GLITTERS FOR MY NIGHT. Tuesday, March 9, 2010. THIS WINTER HAS NO END. Keep ur heart warm. Con French Connection tops. Con American Apparel skirts. Con Sergio Rossi shoes. Saturday, October 3, 2009. Saturday, August 1, 2009. Friday, July 24, 2009. Featuring Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. GIRLS SHOULD WEAR SKIRT. Wednesday, July 15, 2009. Friday, July 10, 2009. Monday, July 6, 2009.
thesearedangerous.blogspot.com
3357027. Thesearedays.com
thesearedays.com
3357028. Days to Remember
Sunday, March 18, 2012. At our house right now is this box! It is so funny to see that babies and toddlers love boxes and paper more than the gift inside. Not so much. I wish they would love the i-Pod box more than the i-Pod inside. :). Saturday, March 17, 2012. Happy St Pattys Day! Hmmm Can you tell I've been getting a few ideas from Pinterest? Sunday, February 26, 2012. 101 Things- #67 Diet and Exercise. So, I'm trying something new. My neighbor. Awesome site for meal planning. Shopping, and others.
thesearedays2007.blogspot.com
3357029. thesearedaysphoto.com -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbspthesearedaysphoto Resources and Information.
thesearedaysphoto.com
3357030. The Seared Blue Hair Comment
The Seared Blue Hair Comment. My thoughts, photography, drawings, weavings, sewing, fiber dyeing, stitching, painting. All things that move me. Tuesday, August 4, 2015. So it's been a while and I have continued to deviate from the abstract paintings. This is a bit abstract. Thanks for stopping over .as always love to hear your comments even if you may have stopped looking. I haven't been as good lately in posting. I'm still here. Ciao. Links to this post. Rusted Cloth and Paint. Stories of my life. It wa...
thesearedbluehaircomment.blogspot.com
3357031. doom song
Monday, May 10, 2010. SLEEPIES LP OUT NOW! Pretty, isn't it? Yeah, the SLEEPIES LP is done, finished, completed, set in fucking stone. it costs $10 at shows, $13 over the internets to cover shipping. SLEEPIES have variously been described as:. A raw cheeseburger that you wanna eat". The scene in 'RocknRoll High School' where Riff Randell blasts the Ramones over the intercom.in fast forward". A "shitty excuse for a garage band" (thanks, jack.). 5/15 – wilmington, nc (Rad Fest). 5/16 – asheville, nc. In an...
thesearedoomsongs.blogspot.com
3357032. These Are Dreams
Making Something From Nothing with Phil Ristaino. Monday, June 10, 2013. A friend from my days at Skidmore College, Naomi Vladeck, has asked me to write something for her Creativity Matters website. I've decided to attempt to combine the two subjects; the challenge of finding your personal creative voice and inspiration in the arts with the loss of one of the most inspirational creators I have ever known. So.here we go. She has done these things for me. Alma wasn't fo no bullshit. "Ok Ok," I quickly ...
thesearedreams-phil.blogspot.com
3357033. www dot These Are Dreams dot com - Home
Www dot These Are Dreams dot com. Ask the Magic Screwball. Vocals for Music, Film, TV. Film and Theater Illustrations. The Troy Westfield Experience. Rock and Roll Photos. Actor, artist, singer, lyricist, drummer. A Short film called "fix". D irected by ben mcpherson. A short film called "Dinamicity". The Troy Westfield experience. Business on the lanai. Song and video by mike gordon. Song by the TWE. Video directed by Phil Ristaino and. Written and produced by. T shirt . Original piece of art.
thesearedreams.com
3357034. Subtle Like A Brick | A bundle of contradictions, doing this the hard way since 1982.
Subtle Like A Brick. A bundle of contradictions, doing this the hard way since 1982. Well done, sister suffragette. April 1, 2009. Like just about any woman in any industrialized nation, I can find endless ways to pick apart my appearance. And I’ve spent a ridiculous percentage of my life doing just that. But I have reached some kind of breaking point, and I’m finding it easier and easier not to be so harsh with myself anymore. Wear my bermuda shorts and skirts with high heels, to elongate? March 17, 2009.
theseareduebackthursday.wordpress.com
3357035. theseareelephants | These elephants are leaving their footprints on your mind.
These elephants are leaving their footprints on your mind. The end of a chapter marks the beginning of a new one. November 16, 2012. This week marks the end of our elephants’ journey in discovering what the Internet has to offer. Goodbyes are always hard for the elephants. So as a final parting gift, we would like to recap and share what we have learnt or found interesting about the Internet in the past months. Here’s a short list:. The Internet holds no bounds:. The Internet changes lives:. The Internet...
theseareelephants.wordpress.com
3357036. T a t t i a n n a
47; Just Do It. 47; Just Send. 12435 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. 13509 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. 1240 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. 326151 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. 3631 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. 923 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. 16315 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. 232547 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. 91337 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. My only relief is to sleep. When I’m sleeping, I’m not sad, I’m not angry, I’m not lonely, I’m nothing. 8212; Jillian Medoff (via wordsthat-speak. 158596 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. 12049 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. 5098 ♥ / 28 July, 2014. 354 ♥ / 28 July, 2014.
theseareemyaddictions.tumblr.com
3357037. Music | These Are End Times
Live at Latitude 2011. We Have Come So Far, It Is Over. These Are End Times. Contact These Are End Times. Switch to mobile view.
theseareendtimes.bandcamp.com
3357038. my everchanging life
Friday, April 4, 2014. So very typical of me. Of course I didn't blog the whole week. I don't even know why. I was lazy, bored, i put it off and forgot to write eventually. So very typical of me. Monday was actually quite busy. April Fool's, I went back to school to have my government ID processed and in the process, I got a summer job! I hope it's not so bad. Today is Friday. Will have lunch with the family and spend the rest of the day in San Juan I guess. I like this. :). Sunday, March 30, 2014. Wedne...
theseareeverchangingtimes.blogspot.com
3357039. thesearefables
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thesearefables.com
3357040. Welcome thesearefacts.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thesearefacts.com
3357041. if you don't know, now you know... « getting through the day, one photo at a time…
If you don't know, now you know…. Getting through the day, one photo at a time…. Oh, the places we will go…. The boyfriend is racking his brain planning 3 trips in the works and i haven’t even gotten the time off yet! Don’t get me wrong, i’m über excited about the prospective trips and equally so, that he’s doing a lot of the work but i’m just trying to get through the days leading up to our little getaway this weekend…. What do the young’ons say nowadays, “#firstworldproblems”…. In my mind's eye. I thou...
thesearefewofmyfavouritethings.wordpress.com
3357042. THESE ARE FILMS - HOMEPAGE
Exploring memory and attention. With scientific brain games". Exploring memory and attention. With scientific brain games".
thesearefilms.com
3357043. Index of /
theseareforsale.com
3357044. These are for You | Adventures with flowers
These are for You. Experiments en la cocina. July 14, 2014. Do you love to try new things in the kitchen? My husband recently started a job at a 4 star restaurant, so he comes home with some amazing ideas. Tonight’s new “try” is wild boar in a sage, brown sugar, bourbon reduction! Our kitchen smells amazing from just that! Feel free to post some of your kitchen escapades! I love trying new things! June 12, 2014. Lola and Daddy, my handsome hubs. Introducing: Lola the Corgi. April 28, 2014. April 6, 2014.
theseareforyoublog.wordpress.com
3357045. These Are For You • Expect different
These Are For You. About These Are For You. Avant garde floral brand recognized by our decidedly modern but classic floral designs. Our passion for flowers and people has garnered These Are For You as a hub of creativity and industry-leading work. Founder / Cheif Creative Officer. Nice to meet you! Founder / Chief Executive Officer. These Are For You offers a full floral contract service throughout the Cedar Valley to offices, retailers, restaurants, bars and hotels. We work closely with our clients ...
theseareforyouflowers.com
3357046. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
thesearefriends.com
3357047. These Are Funny
The trend of funny videos. Learn To Be Funny And Make Others Laugh. Tips on How To Be Funny. Daily Show’s Aasif Mandvi and Funny Or Die launch ‘Halal in the Family.’. The Funny Gene: Why Some People Are Born To Make People Laugh. AMERICAS FUNNY HOME VIDEOS. Comedy in Shakespeare’s Works. A Laugh For A Good Cause. Horror Movie or Comedy Movie. Comedy-makes People happy and Healthy for years. Daily Show names Trevor Noah as Jon Stewart’s successor. Comedy in Shakespeare’s Works. A Laugh For A Good Cause.
thesearefunny.com
3357048. These Are Good Thoughts | writings by a.k. evans
These Are Good Thoughts. Writings by a.k. evans. The Choice to Change. Change seems to be the only constant in life. It’s unavoidable, risky, and at most times necessary. Once you feel like you’ve arrived thinking, This is it! This is what life should be! Something inevitably changes. The reality is, change will always happen good or bad because it’s a normal and natural part of the life cycle. Change allows us to develop emotionally, socially, and even spiritually in ways we never could without it.
thesearegoodthoughts.com
3357049. Thesearegrandmasthoughts | The sometimes funny, sometimes serious, sometimes sad thoughts of a mad grandma
The sometimes funny, sometimes serious, sometimes sad thoughts of a mad grandma. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. August 16, 2015. Imagine my surprise and delight when I received a tweet a couple of Sundays ago from the lovely Tracy….She of mummyshambles. Fame….to say she’d nominated me for a liebester award. “Oh brilliant”, I hear you all say….followed by “A. So what’s next? So Here we go. The last piece of the jigsaw. It was both difficult and cathartic to write, and I shed many tear...
thesearegrandmasthoughts.wordpress.com
3357050. These Are Great | Organic Blog and Product Reviews
Organic Blog and Product Reviews. Toxic Chemicals in Cleaning Products. Tool for Understanding What Is In a Product. Organic Material Review Institute. Wednesday, 10 April 2013 3:02. San’s Skin Care Natural Beauty Products. San’s Skin Care is a company that not only makes pure, natural beauty products for your skin, but also has wonderful packaging that makes you excited to open the products. They use natural ingredients and real fragrances. Friday, 29 March 2013 4:52. How To Get Families to Eat Healthier.
thesearegreat.com
3357051. Growing Paynes
Monday, September 26, 2011. Eight Months of Wonder. Now, since I haven't posted in a month (and even then it was a month behind), here's the nutshell of our last couple months:. Ella talks all the time. Correction - she says "da-da" all the time, and she says it to Kyle. Someone else will be holding her, and he will walk into the room, and she yells, "Da-da! We are going to the beach next week, FINALLY! Playing rough with Daddy. Stylin' in my Seven jeans:). Aunt Britt had her 25th birthday! When Ella tur...
thesearegrowingpaynes.blogspot.com
3357052. These Are Her Days
Welcome to These Are Her Days. Kayli And Gizmo Giz.
theseareherdays.com
3357053. these are ideals
This is the portfolio of Russell Kyle. Motion graphics, design, interactive and print. Scottish Opera: Hansel & Gretel. A short online advert for Scottish Opera’s production of Hansel & Gretel. The tone required was […]. Xscape: The Happy Place. A fun campaign for Xscapae Braehead. A mexican cloud entices you to beat the winter blues. […]. Educational Psychologist: What’s That? An introduction for children and teenagers to what they will might expect if they were to […]. Glasgow 2018 Youth Olympic Games.
theseareideals.com
3357054. these are ideas
My background in graphic design has evolved from print to pixels to experiences. My favorite things are creative, culinary and travel related and I rarely put down my camera. That's right. About us. It's not all about me. WE. Both want to create excellent, user-centric design that garners a measurable reaction, starts a conversation, creates joy and looks great too. Ideas that became solutions. Pork Slope Branding Tees. Chef Caroline Lee Jackson. Dinner Club Ordering App. User Interface, User Experience.
theseareideas.com
3357055. Sustainability InteresThings
Preocupados por las condiciones ambientales de los ecosistemas. ¿Existirá un balance entre la sostenibilidad y la felicidad para el bienestar de una sociedad? Miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014. El video que puede ver, me hizo sentir emociones que hace mucho tiempo no sentía, siento que es un video muy reflexivo y desde mi punto de vista pude comprender varias cosas:. Pienso que el titulo es muy creativo, debido a que es una manera en la que podemos desconectarnos de nuestro entorno. En las cuales el texto ...
theseareinteresthings.blogspot.com
3357056. thesearejessicakes (Jess Nixon) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Artisan Crafts / Hobbyist. Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Jul 31, 2015.
thesearejessicakes.deviantart.com
3357057. this one's for you
This one's for you. I have a lot of things to say, but you know me, i would never come up with the courage to say these things to you up close and personal. I GUESS IT'S GONNA HAVE TO HURT, I GUESS I'M GONNA HAVE TO CRY, AND LET GO OF SOME THINGS I'VE LOVED, TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE. I GUESS IT'S GONNA BREAK ME DOWN, THE ONLY WAY YOU TRY TO FLY, ACCEPT ITS SOMETIMES MOVING ON WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, STARTS WITH GOODBYE. Friday, 28 December 2007. September 6, I posted a message for you. I was so offen...
thesearejustforyoutoread.blogspot.com
3357058. These are just pixels
Plaquette catalogue et dossier de presse Catalogue and press pack. Conception, direction artistique et maquette. Art direction and layout. Rapport d'activité 2013 28 pages 210x297mm (réalisé au sein de / created at. Conception, direction artistique et maquette. Art direction and layout. Communauté d'agglomération du Plateau de Saclay. Magazine 24 pages 210x297mm (réalisé au sein de / created at. Conception et direction artistique. Proposition non retenue. Design, art direction. Art direction and layout.
thesearejustpixels.com
3357059. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS YOU'LL SING SOMEDAY
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS YOU'LL SING SOMEDAY }. We post lyrics of whatever song we fancy. Leave your requests in the ask box! Love, selfish-alice and the-nachells.
thesearejustwords.tumblr.com
3357060. Lies
Released 01 February 2014. Recorded by Jack Shirley at The Atomic Garden. Feeds for this album. Switch to mobile view.
thesearelies.bandcamp.com
3357061. These Are Lines
These are some lines. Sometimes there is color. Monday, March 15. Playing with http:/ mrdoob.com/projects/harmony/#shaded. Tuesday, January 26. Probably not; just a one-off. Or is it? Monday, January 25. Monday, December 21. Monday, November 9. Two Girls, One Page. Wednesday, October 21. Wednesday, September 9. Tigah Tigah Woods Y'all. An illustration for the Gateway to go along with a sports commentary on Woods' falling grace. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thesearelines.blogspot.com
3357062. These Are Magnets
By These Are Magnets. This is EP is worth every click it takes you to download it for free. You will find yourself listening to it over and over again because its so radical. It also comes with a digital booklet containing lyrics and a photo of the actual Tiny Baby. Oh baby. The Welcome Home Theme. Lets Take a Walk Down College Street. A Voice of Truth. Some Things Only Disappear. Released 09 August 2011. Feeds for this album. Contact These Are Magnets. Switch to mobile view.
thesearemagnets.bandcamp.com
3357063. These Are Magnets
HUGE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE. April 5 2012 14:37. Alright, you dudes and gals! I am retiring These Are Magnets. These Are Magnets accomplished everything that it should have, and it’s time to turn it off. I will continue writing music under my Christian name, Josh LaFayette. You can keep up with that at joshlafayette.bandcamp.com. Everything in These Are Magnets’ shop. Is hella cheap and shipping is $4 flat in the U.S. Get on it: thesearemagnets.bigcartel.com. Today is the Day! August 9 2011 08:37.
thesearemagnets.tumblr.com
3357064. Coming Soon
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor.
thesearemaps.com
3357065. This is the shape of my head
This is the shape of my head. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theseareme.blogspot.com
3357066. thesearemembers (ZenTaco) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since May 4, 2007. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Window&#...
thesearemembers.deviantart.com
3357067. These Are Me Thinks
The Man Behind the Thinks. Reflections, rants, confabulations, ideas, trickery, thinkery, and fits of laughter. That's the space in my head. Come join me. View my complete profile. The Bestest Blog of All-Time. Memoirs of a Gouda. The Shape of Days. Stuff White People Like. These Are Me Links. I heard the house creak and pop a little and felt as if the bed was being gently shoved back and forth. It was only a few seconds. My immediate thought… was that an earthquake? Or did I imagine it? Then at work whe...
thesearemethinks.blogspot.com
3357068. dailymusings
The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." -Anaïs Nin. Wednesday, March 4, 2015. You split me in two:. A paradox of indifference and forgiveness. Sins have a funny way. Of becoming poems,. And I write and write and write. Until my pen explodes. Like my father’s heart,. Until the words become blurred –. Until you start seeing. Friday, February 13, 2015. Why did this happen? Were you lying when you said that then? Was this even real? Why did you leave? This tens...
thesearemine-dailymusings.blogspot.com
3357069. These Are Mine
Lianne van de Laar and Philipp Weber. Co-productions in multimedia-visual design and sound design. Amsterdam nl - Leipzig de. Still from the live promo for webermichelson. Still from the live promo for webermichelson. Webermichelson - live promo. Film by Lianne van de Laar. Music by webermichelson (live). Still from promo for Trouw loves Nachtdigital. Promo for Trouw loves Nachtdigital. Lianne van de Laar - visual design. Webermichelson (Philipp Weber edit) - music. Still from Holger - promo.
thesearemine.com
3357070. Blogue de thesearemines - Overdose de sentiments. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Quand tu as besoin d'écrire. Tu veux prendre un texte? BONNE VISITE ♥. Création : 17/03/2013 à 17:06. Mise à jour : 23/03/2013 à 17:20. Et si je n'avais pas de titre? Facebook ✓ Twitter ✓ Skype ✓ Msn ✓ Kik ✓. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le samedi 23 mars 2013 16:51. Modifié le samedi 23 mars 2013 17:07. N'oublie pas ...
thesearemines.skyrock.com
3357071. Music | DEVOTION
Bastard Son Of Affluence Blues. Heavy rock from the Pacific North West. For more music, videos, tour dates, and further info visit www.thesearemoderntimes.blogspot.com. To order records, CDs, shirts, and other merchandise visit www.devotionstore.bigcartel.com. Switch to mobile view.
thesearemoderntimes.bandcamp.com
3357072. DEVOTION
Friday, August 23, 2013. Rosary wrapped like a noose around these praying hands.". Mike Parker's Devotion inspired tattoo by Michelle Truong. Photo by Jackson Long. Sunday, June 2, 2013. HEAVY AMOUNTS OF GROOVE". Photos by Jesus Martinez. Rainfest was a blast as usual. Thanks to everyone involved in making it happen and everyone who came out on Friday evening to enjoy some "Southernfriedhardcoregrungerock". Saturday, February 9, 2013. THE FAMILIAR CHILL OF THE NORTHWEST. Friday, January 11, 2013. 0128 - ...
thesearemoderntimes.blogspot.com
3357073. sorry mum and dad but...
The United Federation of Internets.
thesearemyballs.com
3357074. thesearemybitches's blog - i'm jo - Skyrock.com
16/01/2008 at 7:26 AM. 27/03/2008 at 2:24 PM. Subscribe to my blog! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.3) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Thursday, 27 March 2008 at 2:19 PM. C'mon Baby light my fire. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Thursday, 27 March 2008 at 2:16 PM. Posted on Thursday...
thesearemybitches.skyrock.com
3357075. TheseAreMyStamps
By stampers, for stampers. What are you waiting for? Sign in and start showing off your creativity! Have you ever wanted to show more than just a picture of your card? Maybe create a whole card tutorial? Easily add the products you used and tie them back to your SU! TheseAreMyStamps.com lets you do this and a whole lot more! For everyone to use! Track the stamp sets you own. Track the stamp sets you want. Keep track of what is current and what is retired. Looking for a stamp set? Check out our demo blog.
thesearemycards.com
3357076. these are my church clothes
View my complete profile. The Secret We Cant Talk About. Is Your Music Department a Warzone? If I had it to do all over again. The battle in the modern day church’s music depar. The challenge of recession. Thoughts on politics UPDATE. Friday, October 05, 2012. The Secret We Can't Talk About. What if I said to you that I’d like to give you control of a fortune five hundred company? How much do you consider the topic of spiritual gifts? So what does that mean for you and the church? Maybe because their pas...
thesearemychurchclothes.blogspot.com
3357077. these are my church clothes
These are my church clothes. VIDEO - Sunday Bloody Sunday. Your browser does not support ActiveX controls or the Windows Media Player. Download 09 Jesus, O Jesus. January 08, 2009. Download 03 I Know A Fount. January 03, 2009. Download 04 Within a Room Somewhere. December 28, 2008. Before The Throne of God Above. Download 12 - Before The Throne Of God Above. December 22, 2008. December 09, 2008. Download maybe this christmas.mp3. November 12, 2008. Download 08 i saw what i saw album version.mp3. Download...
thesearemychurchclothes.typepad.com
3357078. These Are My Confessions -
These Are My Confessions. It was just a dream. Jag vet inte vad jag ska säga. Du fyller år snart och jag vill ha en tårta som vi kan dela på när du fyller år. Även om du inte tycker om att äta tårta men bara för att vi ska ha ett minne, jag har ju inte så många minnen med dig trotts allt! 2011-05-22 @ 13:29:03 Permalink. Är du min vän? Eller är du bara en bekant vän? Eller är du en vän som finns där när man ringer? Om de krisar så ringer jag dig så kommer du direkt eller hur? Där det finns en fru och barn.
thesearemyconfessions.blogg.se
3357079. thesearemyconfessions's blog - . - Skyrock.com
20/08/2013 at 7:44 AM. 15/01/2014 at 9:48 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Why don't you scream a little louder? EMMA PILLSBURRY 32 YEARS OLD IN LOVE. Posted on Tuesday, 20 August 2013 at 7:48 AM. Edited on Wednesday, 15 January 2014 at 9:49 AM. And I will try to fix you . Quand tu fais de ton mieux mais. Tu n'y arrives pas. Quand tu as ce que tu veux mais pas. Ce dont tu as besoin. Quand tu te sens si fatigué. Et les larmes coulent sur ton visage. Quand tu perds quelque chose que tu ne peux. Ne sert à rien.
thesearemyconfessions.skyrock.com
3357080. SHAWNA'S TELLING STORIES
Wednesday, July 6, 2011. I just am not that photo gal. I did enjoy updating my blog though. Maybe I can put some more stories up. Don't judge me harshly. Links to this post. Tuesday, July 5, 2011. Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item. I'm not so much into material things. My family, my testimony, our pictures. Those are the biggies. Is this what I picked? After the headache for a year-. And then about 3 more years of trial and error-. This is my "keep it under control". Yeah they are worth it.
thesearemydays-sg.blogspot.com