SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 15 / (3556391 - 3556445)

3556391. The View from my Soul
The View from my Soul. A long time coming. With graduation in sight, and now- (with the upcoming wedding! It is such a joy to be able to look back upon my journey through seminary and realize how much I have loved and learned and grown in the Spirit. It is even more of a joy to realize that the journey, really, is just beginning! Links to this post. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). You can't stay in your corner of the forest and wait for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.".
theviewfrommysoul.blogspot.com
3556392. theviewfrommyspectrum | The experience of me
January 14, 2017. But when I see them do it with others, it gives me little hope that they would not revert to that way of interacting with me. If they become in a situation where they know that the truth may lead me to downgrade or even terminate our interaction, or maybe they develop a fear that honesty will lead to a spiral in my mental health, for their own sake. To be right some of the time. The key is identifying where this is really. Happening and you need to move on from this and where your bagga...
theviewfrommyspectrum.wordpress.com
3556393. My View on What's Going on in the World | Just another WordPress.com site
My View on What's Going on in the World. Just another WordPress.com site. Attitude Reflects Leadership- Moving Forward. November 12, 2012. A mandate that reflected not only a changing electorate but also changing attitudes. To underline the changing attitudes argument, one only needs to look at wins on progressive/liberal ballot initiatives in some states. That’s right, the needs and desires of your constituents- not a radical fringe element of your party, nor well- heeled special interest groups, but th...
theviewfrommyspot.wordpress.com
3556394. the view from my studio | my adventures in teaching next-generation pianists
The view from my studio. My adventures in teaching next-generation pianists. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. February 1, 2016. See that little keyboard stamp in the picture above? That stamp ranks as one of the hardest working tools in my studio. I first bought the stamp as a tool to help a dyslexic student, but it soon expanded to be used across the board for beginning and elementary students. Christmas Piano Party 2015. December 14, 2015. The students played beautifully! Oh goodness...
theviewfrommystudio.wordpress.com
3556395. the view from my studio window
The view from my studio window. Template Simple. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
theviewfrommystudiowindow.blogspot.com
3556396. The View From My Trailer and Verandah
The View From My Trailer and Verandah. The View – Back on the Verandah. August 8, 2015. As I type this blog post, I’m sitting in my chair looking out through the railings at the Caribbean Sea to the West – definitely a much larger view of water than I enjoy while sitting in my trailer near Kincardine! My visit this time is only for three weeks while Dennis is in Canada… More The View – Back on the Verandah. The View – Back on the Verandah. Another Page On Screaming Children. July 27, 2015. July 12, 2015.
theviewfrommytrailerandverandah.wordpress.com
3556397. The View From My Window
The View From My Window. Monday, November 10, 2014. Another Time.Another Joseph.Another Pit. There are pits of all kinds and all depths. And there are several ways you can end up in a one of life's pits. You can slide in. You can just jump in. Oryou can be thrown in by someone. So if you are in a pit now.look up for your redemption. Because God has greater plans for you than that dark dingy pit. 8212;back before Daddy had pulled him and. His brothers out to work the farm. Lost it this time. 8220;It ain&#...
theviewfrommywindow-trish.blogspot.com
3556398. The View From My Window
The View From My Window. A sensitives view of the energies today. It’s All About Frequency, That’s All! Illusion, delusion, confusion – chaos abounds! When in the midst of a vortex the wise soul refrains from grabbing on to anything as realities are constantly changing. Love and purity of intent are the only requisites to clear the way. Be honest with yourself as well as others. Want to know the answer to life, the Universe and everything. Humaneness – the. We existed at the edge of creation! Those that ...
theviewfrommywindow.co.uk
3556399. Web hosting, domain name registration and web services by 1&1 Internet
THIS DOMAIN NAME HAS JUST BEEN REGISTERED FOR ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS! Do you need affordable web hosting or a domain name? 1&1 Internet is trusted by millions. Find out why. Offers a one-stop shop for all your domain name and web hosting needs so you can maximize your full web potential — without barriers, and without fear. Smart webmasters choose 1&1 Internet for domain name registration and hosting solutions. All-Inclusive Hosting Plans with NO Hidden Charges. 24/7 Phone and E-mail Support.
theviewfrommywindow.net
3556400. The View From My Window | Seeing the Light…Naturally
The View From My Window. Seeing the Light…Naturally. Forget Herding Cats, Try Photographing Chickens. July 26, 2015. Having learned my lesson in backgrounds I looked around and spotted the perfect area. On the other side of the fence where the coops were was a field of wheat. The coops were about fifteen feet apart. I figured that if I got down low, to chicken height so to speak, and shot fairly wide open, then the fence would be just a soft haze against the wheat. But then the sun grew too warm, I had b...
theviewfrommywindow.org
3556401. FREE FLOW FRIDAY – Unlock the Writer's Block
Unlock the Writer's Block. One eye open.one eye shut. Invisi.b.l.e? I Got The Music In ME…. Face Book The View From My Window. Face Book The View From My Window. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 561 other followers. Recent Posts: The View From My Window. Point of View/Is Your Glass Half Full or Half Empty? Dandelion Thoughts and Days Gone By…. Auld Lang Syne….It’s 2017. Flickr Photos By Laura. Follow me on Twitter.
theviewfrommywindow2016.wordpress.com
3556402. Being alive | I'm a sixteen year old girl who talks too much. Reacurring subjects are social anxiety, *** rights, accaptance and family issues. If your not into any of that then you can read the all the boring stuff I post about my life and yours wil
I'm a sixteen year old girl who talks too much. Reacurring subjects are social anxiety, gay rights, accaptance and family issues. If your not into any of that then you can read the all the boring stuff I post about my life and yours will feel a lot more glamorous. June 10, 2014. On June 10, 2014. June 2, 2014. Letting it get the best of me. On June 2, 2014. May 18, 2014. On May 18, 2014. May 17, 2014. Refreshed, tired and trapped. On May 17, 2014. May 17, 2014. And I’m still standing. On May 17, 2014.
theviewfrommywindow55.wordpress.com
3556403. THE VIEW FROM MY WINDOW | Creativity expressed through the minds eye…
THE VIEW FROM MY WINDOW. Creativity expressed through the minds eye…. It’s Monday… 8-3-15. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window). Click to print (Opens in new window). Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). Meet my new friend…. Click to share on...
theviewfrommywindowlaura.com
3556404. the view from next tuesday
The view from next tuesday. Perspective just depends on where you are standing. Tuesday, August 30, 2011. Every Labor Day weekend since we've been married, my husband's family has gathered for our family reunion. Family reunions are such a funny invention - totally great, of course, but they often bring out the awkward in someone. usually me. I've been the painfully unaware, but widely undisputed. Cook in the family? What, do I have a reputation as the one. In need of improvement? Well this is a tiny bit...
theviewfromnexttuesday.blogspot.com
3556405. The View From Now
Sep 4, 2010. Here is the deal. For a long time, I have been cross-posting entries between here and LiveJournal. LiveJournal has been making a bunch of changes lately that I think breach its users' privacy and trust. So LiveJournal will no longer be my main journal. My home-base journal will now be at Dreamwidth: http:/ laceblade.dreamwidth.org. Unfortunately, Dreamwidth cannot yet cross-post to the Blogger platform. If Dreamwidth does one day allow cross-posting to Blogger, I will look into it. This is w...
theviewfromnow.blogspot.com
3556406. the view from nowhere – Nothing ever ends.
The view from nowhere. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com.
theviewfromnowhere.com
3556407. The View from Olympus
The View from Olympus. Wednesday, July 30, 2014. Present at the Creation- Virginia Woolf's "Orlando". Monday, July 28, 2014. A Resurrection, Of a Sort. As I said, curious. In many cases the selection appears to be inspired by the personal tastes of the two owners. Tuesday, June 12, 2012. Plowing Through Life: Henri, Le Chat Noir, Suffers From Ennui. Plowing Through Life: Henri, Le Chat Noir, Suffers From Ennui. Tuesday, January 10, 2012. The Picture of Dorian Gray. The Myth of Sisyphus. It Tolls for Thee.
theviewfromolympus.blogspot.com
3556408. Concept Car Designs
Concept Car is a resource for car design, automotive design, industrial and product design information. Sunday, June 24, 2012. What Is the BMW i8 Concept? The BMW i8 concept is the next step in the evolution of the BMW autos. The initial testing of the concept has already been carried out. This is also part of the Project i of the BMW, which will release state-of-the-art automobiles for various types of drivers. Unlike the i3, the i8 is for sports car fanatics who want more innovation.
theviewfromosprey.blogspot.com
3556409. The View From Our Deck
The View From Our Deck. An ongoing photo survey of the view from our deck. August 1, 2015. The August 2015 Views. This is my view this morning as I did Tai Chi on the deck. What a great start to the month! A pretty darned great day (Aug. 6):. And the evening wasn't too shabby, either (Aug. 6):. A beautiful ending to the day (Aug. 10):. July 1, 2015. The July 2015 Views. A full moon greets this summer month (July 1):. A pleasant sunset on a very welcome cooler evening (July 5):. A pastel sunset (July 21):.
theviewfromourdeck.blogspot.com
3556410. the view from our office
The view from our office. Wednesday, 9 January 2013. At midnight it will be the 10th of January, 2013 marking one year since Grace and I left Canada to embark on our journey around much of planet earth. It's what we set out to do, and now it's done and we get to say 'we did it! That's an awesome feeling, but it pales in comparison to the feeling we would have if we could keep traveling. Alas, for now, we cannot. Thank you for following our blog! Until next time, friends. Thursday, 3 January 2013. We vent...
theviewfromouroffice.com
3556411. The View from our Window
The View from our Window. Sunday, September 30, 2012. Quality National Label for Greece. We received 3 days ago our National Label of Quality :) :). We are so happy. So, we can apply now for the European Label, isnt it? Wednesday, September 26, 2012. Quality Label in Croatia. Hello dear partners,. Today we got a Quality Label in Croatia and are happy about it. I hope all of you apply, too so we get a European Quality Label and show everyone how great our project was! Kind regards from Croatia,. Birds and...
theviewfromourwindow.blogspot.com
3556412. The View from Outer Space
theviewfromouterspace.blogspot.com
3556413. The View From Out Here | Thoughts and Opinions from a Canadian perspective.
The View From Out Here. Thoughts and Opinions from a Canadian perspective. July 28, 2010. I’m going to offer up a quick note about this and then I’ll simply point you to a great post that was written about women in technology. That’s what I thought. As part of Google. 8216;s ongoing commitment to encouraging women to excel in computing and technology,we are pleased to announce the Google JSConf.eu 2010 Conference Grant to encourage more female computer scientists to participate in the JSConf 2010 Con...
theviewfromouthere.wordpress.com
3556414. Bridgnorth Writers, 'The View from Out Here' Project, 2008- 2009
Bridgnorth Writers, 'The View from Out Here' Project, 2008- 2009. Welcome to the Bridgnorth Writers' Project Blog for 2008 - 2009. It's best to go to the archive section and look at the postings for September and early October, 2008 if you want to find out what the project is about. The rest of the blog gives information about events which are part of the project, project news and examples of some of the work Bridgnorth Writers are producing as the project develops. Wednesday, 21 October 2009. Below the ...
theviewfromoutherebw.blogspot.com
3556415. "THE VIEW FROM OUTSIDE MY TINY WINDOW"
Sunday, June 21, 2015. Post No. 194 : Why, As Some Frame It, "A Conversation about Race," Will NEVER Happen in America. 169; 2008 and 2015, The Institute for Applied Common Sense. The original title of this post when I first generated it in 2008 was, "Why Racism, Although Problematic, Serves a Pragmatic and Utilitarian Purpose." In the context of the recent shootings by a young Caucasian of numerous African-Americans at a Bible study session in Charleston, South Carolina. You will recall the recent furor...
theviewfromoutsidemytinywindow.blogspot.com
3556416. The View From Over the Fence | Personal observations of the Thoroughbred Industry and life in general.
The View From Over the Fence. Personal observations of the Thoroughbred Industry and life in general. June 10, 2013. From → Horses. December 23, 2012. 8220;What are you talking about? 8221; I asked them. “What was wrong with where we lived? Mike Cochrane and me, August 2012. 8221; to my mother. She answered yes, and called Tim and me to the door. Outside stood a group of children, ranging in age from six to sixteen. Every kid in the neighborhood had come to meet the new kids. Hey, what ca...I went into t...
theviewfromoverthefence.wordpress.com
3556417. The View from Platform 1 | Not actually about trains
About The Thin Controller. The View from Platform 1. Not actually about trains. Stay updated via RSS. The Thin Controller’s Tweets. Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. Mrs Patience's Diary. The Sexual Offences Handbook. Lawyers' Secular Society. Nothing like The Sun. The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 4 other followers. A blog about the...
theviewfromplatform1.wordpress.com
3556418. The View from Post Road
The View from Post Road. Wednesday, February 9, 2011. The 'Pile In' on food projects. When I was a kid - whenever there was a fight between 2 cousins at a family reunion, there was nothing else for the remaining cousins to do but to 'pile-in' . Almost always we ended up smothering someone who called 'peace' and then we rolled off laughing and had a glass of Kool-Aid and laughed. Such is not the case with Egypt, Jordan and potentially other unrest in the Middle East - affecting oil prices. 1) I would chec...
theviewfrompostroad.blogspot.com
3556419. The View From Right Here
Pacific NW Bloggers Co-op. A Pacific Northwest Photography Blog. August 11, 2015. To ma to : təˈmādō : [noun] : a glossy red, or occasionally yellow, pulpy edible fruit that is typically eaten as a vegetable or in salad. Continue reading →. Seat with a View. July 28, 2015. View : vyo o: [noun] : the ability to see something or to be seen from a particular place. Continue reading →. July 23, 2015. Continue reading →. Seattle’s Great Wheel. July 20, 2015. Continue reading →. The Seattle Great Wheel. In one...
theviewfromrighthere.com
3556420. The View From Rock Bottom
The View From Rock Bottom. When life knocks you down; instead of bouncing right back up, turn on your back and enjoy the view! Saturday, November 1, 2014. I find myself stowed away in the restroom trying not to have a melt down. He probably thought I was doing number two! In reality I was stuck between panic attack and hyperventilating, I'm talking myself off the ledge unsuccessfully, so I use one of my life lines and phoned my Mommy! Group Hug have a blessed day! Posted by The View From Rock Bottom.
theviewfromrockbottom04.blogspot.com
3556421. The View From Rome
The View From Rome. A Survey of Things Catholic. What else do you read? Send me links to other Christian websites you read. Forums, other blogs, informational sites, whatever it is. (Dad, this is your invitation to send the Bible trivia link you told me about! I'd like to know what else other people are looking at and- who knows- maybe broaden my own horizons at the same time. Posted by FK at 00:50. As promised (although not technically in the next post, as promised), the answers to the angels quiz:.
theviewfromrome.blogspot.com
3556422. Home | Arbor Research & Trading, LLC
Contact a sales representative at (800) 606-1872. Ldquo;Offering objective viewpoints and intelligent solutions for portfolio managers and traders worldwide”. Arbor Research and Trading, LLC. Is an institutional research and brokerage firm. Founded in 1988, we have a long history of delivering technology-based products to many of the largest and most influential institutions world wide. Arbor Trading Desk Reports. Bianco Research, LLC. Learn more ». Learn more ». Learn more ». The King Report, authored b...
theviewfromrussia.com
3556424. The View from Sandieland
A singular point of view of what's worth sampling for those who are open-minded enough to enjoy playing in the world of possibilities. Tuesday, August 11, 2015. The Keys to Manifestation with Nigel Taylor. Join us Tuesday, August 11th, at. 5:00PM-PST/8PM-EST on VividLife Radio,. For The Sandie Sedgbeer Show: Conversation at the Cutting Edge when Sandie's guest will be Nigel Taylor. If our thoughts control our reality, why do we experience things that we never conceived of in any conscious way? Nigel Tayl...
theviewfromsandieland.blogspot.com
3556425. theviewfromsarisworld
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theviewfromsarisworld.blogspot.com
3556426. The View From Sari's World | Where History & Literature Meet
Books I can’t live without. The View From Sari's World. Where History and Literature Meet. Shakespeare as a stoner? All smoke and no substance. Asymp; 9 Comments. Were herbs to blame for this play? By now you’ve undoubtedly have heard the news: Pipes from Shakespeare’s property have been found to contain cannabis! Shakespeare was a stoner! If you haven’t heard, here’s a snippet from the Telegraph:. Have discovered that 400-year-old tobacco pipes excavated from the garden of William Shakespeare. I will ad...
theviewfromsarisworld.com
3556427. The View From Scranton
The View From Scranton. Thursday, June 28, 2007. And I intend to keep it that way. Nothing personal, but I prefer The View From Here Now. Posted by John Hood. @ 5:28 PM. Friday, November 10, 2006. The View's Here Now. For all you great good folk who's like to know: The View's Here. Posted by John Hood. @ 8:20 AM. Thursday, March 09, 2006. On My Way (Yesterday). The plane’s a twin-propped relic, straight outta Casablanca. One can only imagine where their international destinations lie. And, Zeus-willing a...
theviewfromscranton.blogspot.com
3556428. The View from Seven
The View from Seven. Local and Regional Interest. Airlines and Air Transportation. Quality of Life Issues. Why a “Netflix Tax”, in the form of GST, might be coming no matter who becomes Prime Minister. August 9, 2015. A Conservative Party video suggests Liberal leader Justin Trudeau (left) and NDP leader Thomas Mulcair (right) are eager to impose a “Netflix Tax”. But does the application of GST, which the incumbent government expressed interest in, count? This past May, the Australian federal treasurer, ...
theviewfromseven.wordpress.com
3556429. Home | Arbor Research & Trading, LLC
Contact a sales representative at (800) 606-1872. Ldquo;Offering objective viewpoints and intelligent solutions for portfolio managers and traders worldwide”. Arbor Research and Trading, LLC. Is an institutional research and brokerage firm. Founded in 1988, we have a long history of delivering technology-based products to many of the largest and most influential institutions world wide. Arbor Trading Desk Reports. Bianco Research, LLC. Learn more ». Learn more ». Learn more ». The King Report, authored b...
theviewfromshanghai.com
3556430. The View from Silicon Valley | Chuck's perspective on living and working in Silicon Valley
The View from Silicon Valley. Working in Silicon Valley. Living in Silicon Valley. There are hundreds of companies and hundreds of thousands of employees in Silicon Valley, so the odds of bumping in to someone “in your network” at a birthday party should be rather long. But it happened to me last evening. Turns out that Larry is Rick’s neighbor and lifelong friend, and …. June 14, 2013. Living in Silicon Valley. Working in Silicon Valley. Mobile Authentication – the conundrum. June 5, 2013.
theviewfromsiliconvalley.com
3556431. the view from six foot two
The view from six foot two. Havana, Cuba / December 2014 / Sunset from the Habana Libre. Havana, Cuba / December 2014 / Sunrise from the Habana Libre. Tulum, Mexico / November 2014 / Coqui Coqui. Tulum, Mexico / November 2014 / Shrimp Snacks Cerveza Tecate. Valladolid, Yucatán / November 2014 / “Refrigeracion Medina". Valladolid, Yucatán / November 2014 / Coqui Coqui Valladolid. Valladolid, Yucatán / November 2014 / Tea time @ Coqui Coqui Valladolid. Tulum, Mexico / November 2014 / Lone Palm.
theviewfromsixfoottwo.com
3556432. Home | Arbor Research & Trading, LLC
theviewfromsouthamerica.com
3556433. theviewfromspace.com - This website is for sale! - space view Resources and Information.
The owner of theviewfromspace.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 2599 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
theviewfromspace.com
3556434. Theviewfromspace.net
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain. This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
theviewfromspace.net
3556435. The View from St Barts | First hand news from the casually chic French Caribbean island of St Barts
The View from St Barts. First hand news from the casually chic French Caribbean island of St Barts. Restaurant Pacri opens in new oceanfront location in St. Barths. November 17, 2011 in Dining. Tags: manapany hotel st barth. Restaurants in st barts. From long-time St Barth restaurateur, Pascal Ramette. Welcome to PaCri, A magic feel of Italy in St. Barths. The Menu at PaCri changes on a daily base, assuring the freshness of the ingredients used for the elaboration of the dishes. The menu has a large ...
theviewfromstbarts.wordpress.com
3556436. The View From Steel Town
theviewfromsteeltown.blogspot.com
3556437. The View from Steerage | Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence – Napoleon
The View from Steerage Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence – Napoleon. The View from Steerage. Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence – Napoleon. May 16, 2012. I recently ran across Lydia Denker’s music. I like it. Http:/ www.hdjx.com.au/lydia/denker/music content.html. April 13, 2012. Delain’s New Album. Delain’s new album “We Are the Others” should be released on 1 June 2012. The first single is “Get the Devil Out of Me”. August 29, 2011.
theviewfromsteerage.com
3556438. The View from Steve's camera
The View from Steve's camera. Saturday, May 9, 2015. Irene Hochheimer's Spring Flowers. My grandmother Irene Wormser Hochheimer was born 112 years ago on May 1. She died in 1994, but every spring we have the joy of seeing the blooming plants she gave us from her garden. The purple flowers above are a hardy primrose that she said a friend of hers collected from Siberia. And the best things about it are how early in the year it blooms (a couple weeks before forsythia) and its sweet perfume smell. I would m...
theviewfromstevescamera.org
3556439. The View From Sunnymountain Street
The View From Sunnymountain Street. IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? The author at work? Wednesday, 8 September 2010. First off, just want to say congrats to Captain America and his official photographer J who have just taken delivery of a beautiful baby daughter. Well done, good work. Kiwi fruits would be my guess. Once at my place of work I was chatting with a Swiss colleague just back from vacation. "How was your holiday? What the hell has that got to do with football" I replied. She is also blanking m...
theviewfromsunnymountainstreet.blogspot.com
3556440. Home | Arbor Research & Trading, LLC
theviewfromsydney.com
3556441. The View from Tab
The View from Tab. Wednesday, February 4, 2015. How many are you breaking? Ah, the podcast that refuses to die. Although it does occasionally roll over and hold its breath. In the latest episode, Menick, Cruz and Palmer talk about, mostly, how to break a tournament (i.e., create the right number of elims, not literally break it into pieces), and a couple of other things. Who knew they still had it in them? Posted by Jim Menick. Friday, December 21, 2012. Lo an Behold: Academy Debate. Listen to Episode 61.
theviewfromtab.blogspot.com
3556442. The View From Tanyard
The View From Tanyard. View my complete profile. Barack Obama Countdown widget brought. To you by www.obamacountdownwidget.com. I Promise to do Better but I Wont. Saturday, August 21, 2010. I Promise to do Better but I Won't. Its been nearly a year since I posted anything here. I thought nobody was reading it. I guess I was right. Nobody complained. I really do this to blow off steam.It helps keep my blood pressure down. I didn't agree with a lot that "W" did but I sure do miss him. Saturday, Oct. 31...
theviewfromtanyard.blogspot.com
3556443. The View From Ten
Loving a Grieving Husband by Stephanie. The Federal Street Bus Stop. Here’s a nice piece that NPR did for 9/11 and Amy. Boston magazine's article on 9/11 and us. Sorry I have been away for a bit. Lots of stuff at work and home. Here is an article that Boston magazine did on me and my family. No…I have not melted, just been trying to figure out how to scan pictures without setting my fingers on fire! Gaby Dunn: http:/ 100interviews.com/post/7264640375/98. Bruins win the Stanley Cup and my reaction to that.
theviewfromten.tumblr.com
3556444. The View from the 17th Floor
The View from the 17th Floor. I swear alot in my posts. You were warned. Tuesday, 12 August 2014. This one's a doozy. Had a very bad night, and am feeling very blackened right now, so if you don't want a total and complete downer, don't read. A watched pot never boils. I don't believe this to be true. Besides the obvious name being repeatedly said over and over and over and over, i think about 20 times? And what's even WORSE than that? My pay this week leaves me $300 short for the few bills i owe. So...
theviewfromthe17thfloor.blogspot.com
3556445. index.
theviewfromtheafternoon.com