SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 39 / (3622377 - 3622432)

3622377. the words the rapture left. | bites of life.
The words the rapture left. What’s it all about. July 16, 2014 · 1:52 pm. So on Friday, I cried a lot, threatened to kill myself and wound up with friends who couldn’t fix it because how can they? It’s a pattern). Filed under bad day. June 2, 2014 · 8:23 pm. After 13 hours in A&E and several instances of self harm (some requiring stitches), I was put in an ambulance and moved to a mental hospital. There was another girl there with her Mum, but I didn’t want anyone to come with me. I wanted ...It was terr...
thewordstheraptureleft.wordpress.com
3622378. The Word's The Thing - Language, Ideas, people and places: a contemporary exploration
The Word's The Thing. Language, Ideas, people and places: a contemporary exploration. R:2025 – a contemporary exploration of ideas, people and places. January 17, 2015. Thinking about creative innovation. August 11, 2015. Other things of interest. Expert Observation: More to it than meets the eye? July 28, 2015. Thinking about decision-making and change. Studying people is fundamental to changing society for the better. It is important to understand how and why different people behave as they do; get...
thewordsthething.org.uk
3622379. the word stock company
thewordstockcompany.com
3622380. THEWORDSTORE.BIZ
Web: http:/ thewordstore.biz. Review our Privacy Policy.
thewordstore.biz
3622381. Love Is A Friendship Set To Music
Love Is A Friendship Set To Music. From The Word Store, est. 2013 by Fred Paroutaud. If You Have Lost A Loved One To Suicide, You Are Not Alone. The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention can help you connect with people who will understand what you are going through:. Find a Support Group. How to Find a Therapist. AFSP Survivor Outreach Program: trained survivors from select AFSP Chapters are available upon request to visit and offer peer support to the newly bereaved. By The Theme Foundry.
thewordstore.com
3622382. The Word Story
This blog is for those people who want to enhance the rate of grasping new words and enriching their vocabulary. Anyone who wants to practice vocabulary and submit their stories can add a comment to the welcome post. After receiving substantial number of stories the best stories will be included in a print version ( this is your chance to appear in a bookstore)! Thursday, January 27, 2011. IIIM and Satish Deo-udhaar. There was a student union in IIIM Ahemdabad that was disbanded. By this and would wince.
thewordstory.blogspot.com
3622383. Blog de TheWordsToSay - Welcome. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. 8594; One Direction. Abonne-toi à mon blog! 9756;♥☞. La vie est une histoire qu'on ne cesse de changer. On gomme et on réécris. On apprend de nos erreurs. Et on continue, on avance sans se retourner. De l'encre coule, la vie passe. Et on aime, on donne son coeur à quelqu'un. Cette personne qui sera la seule et l'unique. jusqu'à la fin de l'histoire. 9756;♥☞. Tout droit réservé à mon même. Laura. Ou poster avec :. H ey little budd. S ALUT, SALU.
thewordstosay.skyrock.com
3622384. The Words to Say It
The Words to Say It. A blog by Andrew Camp. I'm all moved into my house in Blytheville. District professional development starts tomorrow. It feels ominous. I know I'm prepared and can do it - it just feels like such a huge step. I'm not sure if I'll get any ». Monday, August 03, 2015. Monday, July 20, 2015. Lost in a Garden in Marigold, MS. Sunday, June 28, 2015. Teachin' Round These Parts. I've completed my first week of teaching and am already going strong into my second! Wednesday, June 24, 2015.
thewordstosayit.com
3622385. About The Word Strategist | The Word Strategist | Professional business writing and social media marketing.
Berkeley Web Content and SEO. With more than 15 years of experience as a business and marketing writer. My specialty is providing clear and concise content that fits your desired image and your business model. I have extensive experience with products and services, business to consumer and business to business marketing. Press releases and announcements. Award and speaking applications. I partner with some of the best web designers and graphic designers in the business. For a free consultation, contact me.
thewordstrategist.com
3622386. The Word Strategist | Professional writing for small businesses
Professional writing for small businesses. April 12, 2011. If Facebook and the Better Business Bureau had a child, you’d have Yelp. Yelp got its start in 2004 as a way for regular people to share their reviews of primarily consumer businesses such as restaurants, hair salons, etc. Since its inception, Yelp has jumped on the social networking bandwagon with mixed results. Simply having a listing is not enough. A smart business owner should be proactive with their Yelp listing. Become a “Yelper&#8221...
thewordstrategist.wordpress.com
3622387. The Word Street Journal
thewordstreetjournal.blogspot.com
3622388. The Wordstress Blog | The Wordstress ponders the birds and the bees.
The Wordstress ponders the birds and the bees. May 27, 2012. 8212; eastlakecounty @ 7:38 am. Well…it’s been so long since I’ve put anything meaningful here that I hardly know where to start. Since one of my best posts was about Gunner, I’ll update you on the dog side of my life…it’s as good a place to start as any. So I started asking for the right dog to turn up in my life. Return of the Wordstress. May 15, 2012. 8212; eastlakecounty @ 7:42 pm. WHERE have you been? January 28, 2012. Except that, of cour...
thewordstressblog.wordpress.com
3622389. thewordstroke.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thewordstroke.com
3622390. Take me down that road; that road to no where.
Friday, June 20, 2008 - 12:41 AM. GUYS I'VE MOVED IT NOW. Http:/ venom-ster.livejournal.com/. Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 9:20 PM. Wells another sunday, which i must say was quite ok la. spent like the whole day stonning around heh, but yea saturday was a happy day, woke up smiling, had a happy day, nothing made me sad or anything, which rocked, heh, wells, vesak day tmr, wooo extra holiday heh, alrights, gtg now, get some slp, or stone, heh. Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 11:50 PM. Some pics from the past few days.
thewordstrust.blogspot.com
3622391. Reward for information
This site is here to take on the tough Bible questions and find answers. The question posed here is, Why do most Christians worship on Sunday instead of Saturday when the 4th commandment clearly states that the 7th day is the Sabbath? If you think you know or have a Bible text that will earn you the reward money above, send your response to us. By the way, we take other questions as well! Send your responses to:.
thewordstudent.com
3622392. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ miracles.40daysofmiracles.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
thewordstudio.blogspot.com
3622393. Calgary Freelance Writer & Copywriter
Got a big speech coming up? Want to get the word out to the media? Or just remind clients you exist? Amp up your web content. Beef up your blog. Hot headlines, tight copy and a bio that sings will better sell your story. Make sure your content actually reaches your intended audience. Harness the. Powers of search to drive traffic to your website. Need to communicate your story? Want to grab the attention of potential clients? Can't figure out what the heck to write? For all your writing needs.
thewordstudio.ca
3622394. The Word Studio Proofreading and copy-editing
We are currently developing our new site. Meanwhile, please use the contact form opposite to let us know how we can help you with your proofreading and copy-editing needs. We respect you privacy. The Word Studio will never give out, sell, rent, or otherwise distribute your personal information.
thewordstudio.co.uk
3622395. The Word Studio - Welcome
For people with stories to tell. Currently accepting new clients for private mentoring and editorial review. WELCOME to The Word Studio. Founder Janet Benton has over 30 years' experience as a professional writer and editor and 20 as a teacher of writing. For writers and other purposeful communicators, Janet offers individualized guidance and support through private mentoring. That enables real progress in crafting more effective, well-crafted, and powerful work. The Word Studio offers workshops. Aired o...
thewordstudio.us
3622396. Word Studio - building relationships with words | Written and Spoken word services copy editing event planning cross-cultural arts environment
Skip to search - Accesskey = s. Word Studio – building relationships with words. Written and Spoken Word Services. By Virginia on December 31, 2008. Writing and Editing Word Coach Cultural Projects. Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. Contact: virginia at the-word-studio.com. Comments Off on Written and Spoken Word Services. Cafe for Contemporary Art. Coming Into Your Own. Public Art – Surrey, BC. Vancouver Latin American Film Festival. Blog at WordPress.com. The Journalist 1.3 Theme.
thewordstudio.wordpress.com
3622397. The Word Studio
Wednesday, August 31, 2011. Word is heading east. This summer, The Word Studio packed up and moved east. As of April 2011, owner Christina Crook is based on the banks of Toronto's Humber River, trading the seaside views of Vancouver's Pacific for the easterly charms of Canada's cultural centre-point. Since 2007, The Word Studio has provided editorial services to some of Canada's top cultural creators. Contact us at 647.923.7557 or info@thewordstudio.ca to discuss your next project. Thursday, March 3, 2011.
thewordstudiocanada.blogspot.com
3622398. thewordstyler - Where Have You Been?
Where Have You Been? The Dream Was Real. And Now For Something Completely Different. Sam and The Boys. Maybe (More Than Enough). Blasts From The Past. Good To Be Alive. What Have We Done. Now Is The Time. The Song Is In You. Rhymes of the Heart. A Former Til A Latter. What Dreams May Come. What Can I Give You This Christmas. Pie In The Sky. The Cabin of My Soul. Right Before My Eyes. Roses Red Like Wine. A Real Good Place To Be. Just Hold On (All You Need To Know). Be Careful Out There. My Heart In Mind.
thewordstyler.com
3622399. The Word Stylist | Just another WordPress site
Here are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :). Powered by Enfold WordPress Theme.
thewordstylist.com
3622400. The Word Suite | Editing site
Writing for ESL Speakers. Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind. The Word Suite provides a professional proofreading, editing and writing service to ensure that your document or website is clear, concise, and well-written. We are based in New Zealand and we serve clients worldwide – whether you are a student, an academic, an author, a publisher or a website owner, we can make your words tell a thousand pictures. Do you need your readers to take action? A Curriculum Vitae is your ow...
thewordsuite.com
3622401. Words Unsaid | This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas
This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Words Unsaid”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thewordsunsaid.com
3622402. TheWordsunspoken's blog - Simply_Being_17 - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 29/12/2011 at 6:18 AM. Updated: 29/12/2011 at 9:44 AM. When I can't go right. I guess I'll go left. That Knife you left in my back. I'll leave it on a shelf. Can't depend on nobody. But I still smile. But it still hurts. My friend betrayed me. She go with my Ex. On to the Next. Living on a high wire. When things go right. I don't wanna go left. I wanna go up. Stabbed in the back. That knife still there. My mind is racing. My thoughts is hurting. Favorite Ban...
thewordsunspoken.skyrock.com
3622403. The Word Surgeon, Inc. -
The Word Surgeon, Inc. READING, WRITING, and EDUCATIONAL Services. The Word Surgeon, Inc. Memberships, Affiliations, Clients. Joey is Thankful Interview. Non-native speakers of English and International Students. With words of Life. Is a language arts teacher, published author, and motivational speaker. With over two decades of experience in the classroom and in private practice, she has empowered children and adults around the U.S. to communicate more effectively. The Word Surgeon, Inc.
thewordsurgeon.net
3622404. :: THE WORD SURGEON :: COMING SOON
For more information, please email:.
thewordsurgeon.org
3622405. The Word's Way Ministries
About The The Pastor. Welcome to The Word's Way Ministries. Ldquo;Establishing the Kingdom of GOD, by teaching others to effectively apply the Word of God to every part of their lives through Prayer, Study, and Practical Application of GOD's Word.”. Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship. Kingdom Fellowship of Ministries. 2013 THE WORD'S WAY MINISTRIES.
thewordsway.com
3622408. Zack Hewitt – The Words We Choose | A Mindful Discussion of helpful and harmful words
Zack Hewitt – The Words We Choose – A Mindful Discussion of helpful and harmful words. February 18, 2015. February 18, 2015. TWIN WOMAN RETRO HAT PRESENTATION. February 18, 2015. February 18, 2015. February 18, 2015. BEHIND THE MIC WITH ZACK HEWITT. February 18, 2015. February 17, 2015. February 17, 2015. February 17, 2015. THIS IS A SUBTITLE EXAMPLE. BEHIND THE MIC WITH ZACK HEWITT. February 18, 2015. THIS IS A SUBTITLE EXAMPLE. Alone The word itself seems daunting. But should it be? Lorem ipsum dolor s...
thewordswechoose.ca
3622409. The Words We Have Forgotten | Hussein Berjaoui
The Words We Have Forgotten. When a man seeks love through opening up to his own misfortune, he must bare the risk of the accompanying pity. And with pity comes shame, disgrace, and eventually hate. Hate blackens the beaiting heart, and the petals fall. The leaves dry out. The roots degenerate. So what do we choose? Do we let go of the things we love, out of dignity… Or do we hold on, with that constant fear of being utterly unwanted, secretly rejected, obscurely left. Do we stay alone?
thewordswehaveforgotten.wordpress.com
3622410. Life in the pages of books – "It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone."
Life in the pages of books. It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. February 14, 2017. Something I have been thinking about recently is how my opinion on book related things relate so differently to other people but sometimes my opinions are so similar. So I thought I would try and get some of my confessions in writing for the world to see and maybe find out that I’m not entirely crazy and others feel similar. I hate J.K. Rowling as an author. I am a book snob. I take a bo...
thewordswelive.wordpress.com
3622411. DO YOU KNOW
Monday, 27 February 2012. YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS. Do you know your destiny is right in your hands? Do you know you have the power to change things around you? Do you know that God has given you and I the power to proclaim, change and have things done the way that pleases Him? God is merciful and as such, He should have forgiven Eli and his family but the problem is that Eli didn’t ask for God’s mercy. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS. View my complete profile.
thewordsweneedeveryday.blogspot.com
3622412. TheWordsWeSay.com |
Make time to think. As business professionals with interviews, dispositions, follow up activities and so on, we rarely get a chance to stop and think about what we do every day. If we did we’d realize some of what we’re doing could be done a lot better and some shouldn’t be done at all. We need to pick our. When it rains it pou. Have you ever noticed that when it rains it pours around here? Trust Are we diffe. Tips to the best &#8. There are many techniques, tips, and principles of sales training and suc...
thewordswesay.com
3622413. the words we write
The words we write. April 19, 2015. 10 years ago I had no idea where my life was headed or what I wanted it to look like or, hell, what anything was supposed to be. I remember I was sitting and feverishly typing resumes, cover letters, and putting letters of recommendations in neatly organized folders. I remember stopping, looking at my professional quest and thought, “What am I doing? April 14, 2015. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thewordswewrite.wordpress.com
3622414. The Words Whisper, Story time from Nancy...
Story time from the life and mind of Nancy…. Join me on Facebook. Follow this Blog – Subscribe here. My old blogging home…. The Guy With The Jack. We have all had moments lost to frustration. I was in that place… though I do not. Remember the exact details, I do. Remember being stopped mid-rant by my father’s comment. He simply said, Don’t do the guy with the jack. I wanted to bark at him, What the heck are you talking about? However, I said nothing – I just looked at him…. There was plenty of time to th...
thewordswhisper.com
3622415. thewordswillgosomewhere | subtle rummaging through wandering thoughts
Subtle rummaging through wandering thoughts. One hundred miles of stop-and-go gave me time. To think about the difference between this city. And the same one I visited different lives ago. I can see the over-illuminated tip of some downtown. Monstrosity leering over the adjacent building. Outside my floor-to-ceilings;. This Manhattan says I should have asked for a higher floor. With lights out, only this screen and the amber lights of the tower. Frame the slim skyline view. It will do. July 14, 2015.
thewordswillgosomewhere.com
3622416. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thewordswithin.com
3622417. The Words Within
No Time for God. Me and My House. An Attitude of Gratitude. New Age, Yoga etc. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit text.
thewordswithin.org
3622418. "The Words Within"                                    - An Anthology - The I
Anyone can rebuild. But to revitalize is truly a liberating concept.". Injustices; prejudice, poverty, disease, warfare. Most people can find something that touches the depths of their soul. I just want to be able to share my stories with the world, in hopes of being able to actually be noticed for my ability to touch others through my own experience. I hope that you all will enjoy. In My Own Words". I never thought I would know how it would feel,. To be in tune with my heart, my art, my skill. My words ...
thewordswithin.weebly.com
3622419. The Words Within Me
The Words Within Me. A survival guide for my crazy life. Sunday, June 22, 2014. This past weekend has been an interesting one to say the least. I use to think growing up that girls were the ones with the most drama, but now that I'm older I can see boys are just as bad. And being stuck in the middle of it is even worse. One person tells you one thing, while another tells you something different, what are you suppose to do? None of this he said she said bullshit, go straight to the source. Which I believe...
thewordswithinme.blogspot.com
3622420. thewordswizard - home
Skip to main content. Get your Wikispaces Classroom now:. The easiest way to manage your class. KNOCK, KNOCK, I'M HERE. When one teaches, two learn. Un proyecto, una ilusión. CEIP Benito Pérez Galdós. It's time to enjoy learning. It's time for a game of English. DO YOU LIKE CLASSICAL MUSIC? After watching this video you'll love it! La educacion es un seguro para la vida y un pasaporte para la eternidad (Aparisi y Guijarro). El saber es la única propiedad que no puede perderse (Bías).
thewordswizard.wikispaces.com
3622421. Wordwhile | Unanchored is my soul. Undefined is my path. Unknown is my destination.
Unanchored is my soul. Undefined is my path. Unknown is my destination. A Thief. A Criminal. July 7, 2015. July 7, 2015. 8220;Time is a thief,”. You had said once. And I hadn’t quite grasped the meaning of it back then. Your words always had a way of baffling me. And even though your face is fading away from my memory with every passing moment, your words,. Still echo through me clearly and sharply. Time is indeed a thief, it is a. Posted for Lillie McFerrin’s Five Sentence Fiction. Walking In The Rain.
thewordswizard.wordpress.com
3622422. Defeating Writer's Block – My journey into writing every single day.
Defeating Writer's Block. My journey into writing every single day. September 10, 2015. My wife works second shift. Until Tuesday when she started working first shift. What happens when your day now starts when you usually go to bed? September 7, 2015. 8220;Oh, Sophie,” the woman whispered, “I don’t know how I would have made it tonight without you by my side. Nik loved you so much.”. 8220;You’re too precious, Soph. Speak to your mom and call me when you get the chance.” Francine kiss...8221; Alice jogge...
thewordswontcomeout.wordpress.com
3622423. The Word's Working
Lonia R. Broderick lives in North Carolina with her husband, Illustrator Al R. Broderick, their two children and three cats. (more). Please see my blog posts for recent developments with the M-F-D series and The Word's Working. (more). Lonia R. Broderick is the author of the 'Muffy, Fluffy, and Dexter children's book series from Xulon Press.
thewordsworking.com
3622424. The Word's Working
Lonia R. Broderick lives in North Carolina with her husband, Illustrator Al R. Broderick, their two children and three cats. (more). Please see my blog posts for recent developments with the M-F-D series and The Word's Working. (more). Lonia R. Broderick is the author of the 'Muffy, Fluffy, and Dexter children's book series from Xulon Press.
thewordsworking.org
3622425. Home
44 (0) 1908 695500. Copywriting and PR for. Whatever media you use, we can help you. Engage with customers and win new business. Getting in the press. Use the press to gain free publicity for your products and services. Keep in touch with your customers and prospects with regular communications. The words on your website are the voice of your company and brand. Powerful thing this PR. Jun 26, 2015. Jun 15, 2015. Client press centre and information. Brochure and magazine copy, design and production.
thewordsworkshop.co.uk
3622426. Home
44 (0) 1908 695500. Copywriting and PR for. Whatever media you use, we can help you. Engage with customers and win new business. Getting in the press. Use the press to gain free publicity for your products and services. Keep in touch with your customers and prospects with regular communications. The words on your website are the voice of your company and brand. Powerful thing this PR. Jun 26, 2015. Jun 15, 2015. Client press centre and information. Brochure and magazine copy, design and production.
thewordsworkshop.com
3622427. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thewordsworth.com
3622428. The Wordsworth Hotel & Spa |
About Us Find Out More. To Book Visit Wordsworth Hotel and Spa. Go Explore Things To Do. What’s On News and Offers. Welcome to the historic Wordsworth Hotel situated in the very heart of Grasmere village and the world famous English Lake District. 2 AA Rosette Awarded Dining at the. A completely unique dining experience with award winning menus, elegant service, and an ecclectic, carefully selected wine list. Your Beautiful Lake District. Mind and Body, Relaxed and Rejuvenated.
thewordsworthhotel.co.uk
3622429. The Word's Wright Here | This blog covers a wide variety of topics, but some of my favorite are are positive living, self sustainability, and outdoor activities.
The Word's Wright Here. This blog covers a wide variety of topics, but some of my favorite are are positive living, self sustainability, and outdoor activities. No more bullies please. Kids today are not the same as kids of past generations. Today’s kids have so much more to deal with. I am not saying that these same issues were not present in generations past, but they were not as heard of. Where does this stop? When do we as a people step up and say enough! As parents we MUST teach our children to not ...
thewordswrighthere.wordpress.com
3622430. Domain Default page
Welcome to the new WA Hosting. Congratulations on setting up a new website! This is a placeholder page. It will reside here until you remove it (the file is httpdocs/index.html) or overwrite it with new content. To upload your website content, please use your favorite FTP. Client and point it at. You can even use your web browser by visiting and entering the FTP login details supplied to you in the WA Hosting. Section of the Wealthy Affiliate. Your domain Control Panel.
thewordswriteme.com
3622431. The Word Syndicate
The Word Syndicate LLC. Hello Welcome to The Word Syndicate. We create buzzworthy video, images, text and social media content for clients with a story to tell. The Word Syndicate's Executive Producer, Ralph Ranalli. Video, Writing, Web, Social Media. The Beautiful Project raised $35,000 on Kickstarter! We create story-driven and buzzworthy video projects. We are a one-stop shop for multiplatform web content. It all starts with great writing. It’s how we made our name. Video: The Price Center.
thewordsyndicate.com
3622432. The words you never hear...
The words you never hear…. Fight the good fight. Posted in A Dedication. With tags sorry - can't. To my favorite Jew. On March 24, 2015 by wordsweneversaid. There is this song… (Link will be below). I grew up believing the words in this song – it was my poetry, my word – my mantra as a very young teen drifting from bed to bed, house to house – shade to shade. It had messages I needed to hear then. 8230;I needed to fight, to keep living – to survive. Here is the thing now…. I have tried to be kind. Hope e...
thewordsyouneverhear.wordpress.com