SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 40 / (3624649 - 3624703)

3624649. The World According To Garf
theworldaccordingtogarf.blogspot.com
3624650. The World According to Garff
The World According to Garff. Tuesday, July 21, 2015. The Art of William. William has gotten really into drawing lately. I love it. He is so creative in his drawings. Here is a few of my favorites:. I think this is a submarine. Dad took the twins camping and William, Jane and I hit up Color Me Mine:. And my personal favorite, the immortal jellyfish. Polyps and all. Thursday, July 16, 2015. And my personal favorite, a selfie:. Tuesday, July 7, 2015. Jane now sleeps longer stretches at night! Improved head...
theworldaccordingtogarff.blogspot.com
3624651. The Upward Spiral | the unfolding of a consciously unconscious being
The unfolding of a consciously unconscious being. The single biggest way I know to rob myself of peace and satisfaction is to compare the ACTUAL reality I’m living in, with how I tell myself it SHOULD be. There are many ways in which the way we think can separate us from being present and loving towards ourselves. Stubbornly holding images and stories of what SHOULD be happening is one of them. My take: It’s all in the emotional position we adopt. Such a profound process cannot emerge from a denial of wh...
theworldaccordingtogart.wordpress.com
3624652. The World According to Garth Riley
How to Become a Therapy Dog. What to do if you find a lost dog. Resources for Pet Bloggers. Articles by Garth's Mom. Friday, December 5, 2014. A ROCKin' Gift Idea: Kurgo Skipping Stones. My chocolate lab cousin Toby used to have a rock that he carried around in his mouth. He would carry it with him wherever he went and he'd put it down next to him if he sat or lay down. He didn't try to chew or eat it, he just liked to have it. Wouldn't that be the coolest? A month or so ago, the nice people at Kurgo.
theworldaccordingtogarthriley.blogspot.com
3624654. Gary knows food | Thoughts, recipes, and tips from the soul.
Thoughts, recipes, and tips from the soul. On June 28, 2012 by Gary Altaras. You will impress anyone with this light, easy, and fabulous pasta dish! ONE POUND SPAGHETTI [DE CECCO]. CUP GOOD QUALITY EX-VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. TSP CRUSHED RED PEPPERS OR MORE TO TASTE. 3 LARGE CLOVES OF GARLIC MINCED OR PRESSED. 4 ROMA TOMATOES SEEDED AND CHOPPED. I CUP CHOPPED FRESH BASIL. LIGHTLY TOASTED PINE NUTS OPTIONAL. PARMESAN CHEESE FOR SERVING. My contribution to helping the planet – Mason Bee houses. Replace the bee ho...
theworldaccordingtogary.wordpress.com
3624655. My Website | Gayle Piersol shares interesting people, places, things, and happenings
Gayle Piersol shares interesting people, places, things, and happenings. Don’t Stick Out Like a Sore Thumb. Fabulous Farmers’ Markets. Gayle Piersol wants to promote non profits. Gayle’s Gazette will take advertisers now. Gayle’s Hidden Gems. Gifties that Gayle Goes For. Health, Wellness, Happiness. Hidden Gem: Tomatillo Taco Joint, Cos Co, CT. How NOT To Look Like a Tourist. Repurposed, Upcycled, Reloved. The World According to Gayle. Art For Art’s Sake. And staff held a Bank Wellness Day, March 3, 2015.
theworldaccordingtogayle.com
3624656. www.theworldaccordingtogear.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of NabaDot. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night .
theworldaccordingtogear.com
3624657. The World According to Geek
theworldaccordingtogeek.com
3624658. The World According to Gem
The World According to Gem. The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now" - Thich Nhat Hanh. A Midsummer Night's Dream. I've never been the type of person to give a whole lot of credit to my dreams. While I know many people spend countless hours contemplating the odd events that occur in the brain in the wee hours of the night, this pursuit has always seemed to me a bit futile by nature.
theworldaccordingtogem.blogspot.com
3624659. The World According to Ghia
The World According to Ghia. Sunday, April 22, 2012. THE BQC OPEN 2012. Saturday, February 25, 2012. THE ROAD TO THE OSCARS: 2012. Is it just me or do you too feel that this year’s selection for the Oscars isn’t a selection of the best of the year. Some films are. Good, few are OK but and a few others plain boring. I haven’t been able to catch up on some like My Week with Marilyn or Extremely Loud and Incredible Close but here’s a heads-up on the rest. THE BEST OF THE LOT. A baseball manager has to deliv...
theworldaccordingtoghia.blogspot.com
3624660. THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GOD - Home
THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GOD. Restoring . our reason. Rejuvenating . our heart. Rediscovering . our God. Returning to . our Father. Atheism Series: And Nothing But The Truth. Democracy: Dying from Within? The Deception of Modern Political Analysis. The Deception of Modern Political Analysis. And, that is a contradiction, a mistake of no small proportion. For it contradicts the very idea of reason as rhetoric, by using it to prove that reason is only rhetoric. Let's begin with the existence of God. Most...
theworldaccordingtogod.com
3624661. Welcome Home
Welcome to,. The World According to Goulash. Baby Boomers, The Nostalgic Afflicted, Outer Galactic Visitors, and,. well,. We know who we are,. or what we are,. don't we? Set Speakers 2 High. Thanks for coming. I'm glad you made it,. but now you're probably wondering why I've asked you here. Well,. I thought you might be able to use a break. Know what I mean? Lot's of people do ya know. I know I do. I know what you're going to say, "Butt Goulash,. Time Travel can be dangerous." "What if we can't g...Oh, I...
theworldaccordingtogoulash.com
3624662. The world according to me... but who the hell I am to say..?
The world according to me. but who the hell I am to say? Thursday, 31 July 2014. The Big Adventure - Part Two. We hug, with great enthusiasm. As promised, Athy lifts me clean off the ground. This makes us laugh, I’m taller but she’s definitely stronger and she’s been waiting to do that for weeks. Jess goes to the restroom (she probably needs a nap before the drive home) and something rather amusing happens while she is gone. Would we, could we possibly be so good as to call a number for her? Phone and ta...
theworldaccordingtograce.com
3624663. The World According to Graham | Observations on Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness
The World According to Graham. On January 2, 2012. To Judith Anne Graham. When we were young and thought we knew what life was all about,. We did not need, nor seek, nor take, advice about our doubts. For that was weak, and we were strong, filled with courage, hope, and pride. Until we met the one, and only one, who touched us deep inside. My heart would stop, then skip a beat, when you were in the room. I pretended not to see, turned away, as you passed through. Do you remember when I said,. My early ye...
theworldaccordingtograham.wordpress.com
3624664. THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GREER
THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GREER. 2/9/14 — 3:52pm. 8/24/13 — 1:04pm. 8/24/13 — 1:03pm. This website uses the NOTATIONS. Theme by Ben Delaney. And is powered by TUMBLR.
theworldaccordingtogreer.com
3624665. The Gregorian Bible
Author notes: just my rambling. you just happen to be lucky enough to read it. I'll get back to you on that. View my complete profile. Monday, October 15, 2007. Anyhow. that was my interdution. I'm assuming this is my place to ramble. About those wild wacky things that seem to run around loose in that thing between my ears. I remember in Sunday. School, one of our activates. The books of the bible in there order. billions on little children. Are given this cri. Knifes, plates, bowls. To straighten out al...
theworldaccordingtogregoriose.blogspot.com
3624666. The World According To G!rL
The World According To G! The world according to girl is the inner thoughts and feelings of a crazy girl. The DOODLES4MOM is totally devoted to my Mom, Tara who just moved away. I've been known to be a crazy doodler.and well these doodles are all for you mom! View my complete profile. 1:19 PM Edit This. Recently, I have been dealing with the addiction of someone that I care very much for. The addicts child(ren) suffers so deeply. They get taken away from their mother/father. The child raises the ...I've ...
theworldaccordingtogrl.blogspot.com
3624667. The World According To Gump
The World According To Gump. A little bit of this, a little bit of that. Tuesday, June 14, 2011. I'm sure a dream interpreter would have a field day with this one:. When i eventually recovered i started jogging back up the path to the top of the mountain to retrieve my car. After some time i got to where I’d left the car and noticed a parking ticket on the windscreen. I laughed at seeing this as i didn’t expect I’d be returning to the car after going over the waterfall. Thursday, May 5, 2011. Perhaps i s...
theworldaccordingtogump.blogspot.com
3624668. Home
It's a tough job being this cute but someone has to do it. I'm just getting started on my website. Please be patient with me! Just wanted to tell my mom and dad, gramps and gram, uncle and aunt that I love them!
theworldaccordingtogunner.com
3624669. The World According to Gurps
The World According to Gurps. This is an account of my role playing game group's various (mis)adventures in the wonderful world of make believe. Tuesday, July 04, 2006. A new day, a new game. A new referee has taken over for now. I've just been a tad too busy with family life to continue GM-ing Gurps FS for now, so Justin has graciously taken over. The last game rocked! I've never been to an FS game where I got to me Prince Hyram Decados and Alvarex Hawkwood. Posted by judgefob @ 10:43 AM 0 comments.
theworldaccordingtogurps.blogspot.com
3624670. The World According to Gus
The World According to Gus. Friday, December 19, 2014. A Christmas Letter for 2014. Oh its been so long since I've posted anything. I've been keeping my paws busy and the family have been doing things too. Let's get you all up to date. The year started off with Allison's 2nd birthday party. Later on after the Seahawks took home their first Super Bowl win, Eddie and Chrissy joined a couple of people downtown to congratulate the team. They even took a weekend trip to the mountains for a little snow fun.
theworldaccordingtogus.blogspot.com
3624672. The world according to HAE LTD
The world according to HAE LTD. Monday, 31 December 2012. New Year. .new security system? As 2012 draws to a close and we are on the cusp of 2013, many re-evaluate portions of their lives. Here at HAE, we are always on the look out for new trends in emerging technology and how we can upgrade our customer's systems to make sure they are at the cutting edge of the security industry. Here is to all of you and we are wishing you a very warm and prosperous 2013! Wednesday, 3 October 2012. So as the schools re...
theworldaccordingtohaeltd.blogspot.com
3624673. The World According To Hanna -
The World According To Hanna. Det var väldigt länge sedan jag var uppe först av alla och mötte gryningen on my own! Men som jag saknat det! Och en stund ensam på balkongen. Första dagen tillbaks till jobb och dagis och mamma hade klockan på halv 6 för att få gå upp i lugn och ro, inte stressa, packa ordning allt och ha koll på läget. Faktiskt även väldigt mysigt att vara uppe tillsammans tidigt på morgonen och få prata över en kaffekopp med min man! 2015-08-17 @ 16:48:15 Permalink. Until we meet again.
theworldaccordingtohanna.blogg.se
3624674. The World According to Harlemite
The World According to Harlemite. Follow me on Twitter. Old School Wednesdays 1O/18/2012- Hip Hop& Rock/ M. Old School Wednesdays 1/11/2012-Hair Band Era. Old School Wednesdays 1/4/2012. View my complete profile. Who Will Win the World Series? Wednesday, January 18, 2012. Old School Wednesdays 1O/18/2012- Hip Hop& Rock/ Metal Collabs. Here are some great Hip Hop and Rock/Metal Collabos. RUN-DMC and Aerosmith - Walk This Way. Public Enemy ft. Anthrax "Bring the Noise". Slayer and Ice-T - Disorder. Pet Sho...
theworldaccordingtoharlemite.blogspot.com
3624675. The World According To Harris | The life of a miniature wirehaired dachshund
The World According To Harris. The Life of a Miniature Wirehaired Dachshund. Gruff, devoted, stubborn, determined - that pretty much says it all. Happy Father’s Day. June 21, 2015. Happy Father’s Day to my Dad X. June 5, 2015. Yes, someone I know and love just got a year older today. Your boy, Harris X. May 28, 2015. May 18, 2015. I definitely need a new Editor. This post is, ehm, 18 days late. *raises eyebrows* If you’ve seen the Steller story on My April. 8211; which was a whole new experience for me.
theworldaccordingtoharris.com
3624676. the world according to heather
The world according to heather. So you think you can dance. August 8, 2008 by Heather. The finale was last night. And so I have them all in one place, my favourites from this season:. July 29, 2008 by Heather. This is why I love special ed and teaching special ed. July 2, 2008 by Heather. June 28, 2008 by Heather. I have no new inspiration. Nothing to post. Perhaps I’ll be struck by a brilliant idea sometime soon. May 30, 2008 by Heather. L and I are going to see Sex and the City tonight! Create a free w...
theworldaccordingtoheather.wordpress.com
3624677. The World According to Helen | Just another WordPress.com site
The World According to Helen. Just another WordPress.com site. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. May 19, 2016. I was called eloquent last night commenting on the Wake County Transit Plan. Other people complimented me also. I was one of about a dozen speakers commenting on the plan, most of them in favor of it. Each of us were given 2 minutes to say our piece. The board passed the plan. I was proud of the comments too. Here they are:. Wake County Transit Plan. May 15, 2016. Yesterday I r...
theworldaccordingtohelen.wordpress.com
3624678. The World According TO Hip-Hop. | The #1 Blog For All Things Hiphop.
The World According TO Hip-Hop. The #1 Blog For All Things Hiphop. August 28, 2014. August 28, 2014. Don’t sleep on him! Ty Dolla $ign- Sign Language. August 27, 2014. August 27, 2014. If you haven’t copped yet please do, it is very hot! Http:/ www.hotnewhiphop.com/ty-dolla-sign-sign-language-new-mixtape.115454.html. August 27, 2014. August 27, 2014. Hot new hip hop. Down On My Luck. May 25, 2014. Its been a while hiphop fiends but we are back bringing you a new video from vic mensa. #staytuned.
theworldaccordingtohiphop.wordpress.com
3624679. A Day in the Life of Hoppes
A Day in the Life of Hoppes. Saturday, August 8, 2015. There's a baby in my belly. Mark and I had been trying for a little while to have a baby. When it actually happened I was shocked! I had told myself not to get my hopes up, because I had already done that in the previous months. I woke up early and finally just decided I better take a test. I really had set myself up that it would be negative. Mark was still asleep so I was trying to be very sneaky and quite. He read the banner and said, "REALLY?
theworldaccordingtohoppes.blogspot.com
3624680. the world according to hudson
Friday, July 17, 2009. Just a day at the park! The World According to Hudson. Tuesday, June 23, 2009. Pool Time @ Gammy and Grampa's. We spent Father's Day Weekend at Gammy and Grampa's house and oh what fun we all had! L to r Thomas, McKensey, Brandon, Kassidy, Baby Lane, Grampa, Hudson, me and Nick. Gammy is taking the picture. Here is one of Gammy and Hud just before we hit the track. By the time Saturday rolled around, he had turned into a complete Water DOG! Hudson can't wait to go back! I hope ever...
theworldaccordingtohudson.blogspot.com
3624681. TheWorldaccordingtoHughes - home
Skip to main content. Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product TES Teach. Get it on the web. Year 9 Science - old course. Help on how to format text. TES: The largest network of teachers in the world. Turn off "Getting Started".
theworldaccordingtohughes.wikispaces.com
3624682. The World According to i | Sauteing, Pondering, Wandering
The World According to i. Sauteing, Pondering, Wandering. Book Review: To Be a Runner. August 22, 2011. 8220;The act of running is a decision to be the best possible version of ourselves. It is striving to be more than mediocre, if only for that burst of time we’re out there getting it done.” — Martin Dugard. To Be a Runner. Although there are some bits of training advice and technical info throughout To Be a Runner,. Granted, To Be a Runner. Landed in my hands at an exceedingly appropriate time. As ...
theworldaccordingtoi.wordpress.com
3624683. Obecne Plotki Plastikowe
Среда, 25 мая 2016 г. Czy ekoplot Winylowe na ogrodzenie i bramę ze sztachet są wspaniale. Czy ekologiczneploty plastikowe na plot i bramę sztachetowa są doskonale. Aktualnie dominuje trend bycia eko, ale czy ten trend ma zastosowanie w każdej domenie naszego codziennego życia? Naturalne ploty PCV na plot i bramę ogrodzeniowa to wszystko czego chcesz. Отправить по электронной почте. Написать об этом в блоге. Budowa płotu przekraczającego 2,2 m wysokości bez względu na umiejscowienie ogrodzenia. Zgłoszeni...
theworldaccordingtoidaoline.blogspot.com
3624684. The World According to Izzie
The World According to Izzie. Mum of twin daughters - nothing else scares me. Thursday, 13 August 2015. Back in the 1970s, ice cream was a rare treat reserved for sunny days and trips to the beach. As we didn't have a freezer until the late 1970s, the jingly tune of the ice cream van led to frantic attempts to persuade my mum that I'd been good, followed by locating her purse and leaving the house before the van drove away. And this is how my lifelong love of ice cream began. Just one Cornetto, give it t...
theworldaccordingtoizzie.co.uk
3624685. The World According to Izzy
Friday, August 7, 2015. Intro to reality TV. Augy: "Mom, you would do well on the Amazing Race. You're strong, but skinny. You aren't as fast as me but you are still pretty fast.". Friday, August 07, 2015. Thursday, July 30, 2015. Coronado, Weeks 8 and 9 . the Finale. It's a sure sign that we are approaching the bitter end of our Coronado summer when I start offering up soft serve after camp and donuts before camp. It's like I suddenly decide I only have 2 weeks to live. It's like watching a unicorn swim.
theworldaccordingtoizzy.blogspot.com
3624686. The World According to J
The World According to J. Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. Follow me on Twitter. The Twenty Twelve Theme. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The World According to J. Blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Twelve Theme. Follow “The World According to J”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
theworldaccordingtoj.com
3624687. The World According to Jackhammer
The World According to Jackhammer. Wednesday, July 10, 2013. Friends, this post is long overdue! Jackhammer must thank his good friends in the Fredericksburg area for their gracious hospitality over the Memorial Day weekend. As most of you already know, Jackhammer and some of his North Carolina buddies routinely participate in the annual Rolling Thunder Memorial Day Ride. In Washington, D.C. to honor our military veterans. However, this year would turn out to be extra special. It was fucking awesome!
theworldaccordingtojackhammer.blogspot.com
3624688. The World According To Jackie Mason
The World According To Jackie Mason. Legendary Comedian, Jackie Mason, now brings his commentary of current events, sometimes humorous, sometimes cantankerous to the blogosphere. Wednesday, February 13, 2008. Some Pieces of Our Minds. Jackie Mason and Raoul Lionel Felder. All of this is fair game for comment IF the commentary is couched in appropriate and non-offensive language. Worse would be a paralyzing fear that frightens us into silence – even when it involves legitimate observations. Would it not m...
theworldaccordingtojackiemason.blogspot.com
3624689. the world according to jacob
The world according to jacob. Germany, Sweden, Taiwan, and the world beyond. Dec 30, 2012. How the world didn't end this time. Did you really expect the world to end on 21 December, 2012? Have been caused by something of somebody, and this source of evil must be uprooted before there can be something new). Such concepts are quite familiar to the student of religion. However, the alleged ending of the world this time also fascinated the larger populace. Yet, was anybody able to elaborate upon why. Is pres...
theworldaccordingtojacob.blogspot.com
3624690. The World According to JakeAutism, Positively! - The World According to Jake - Home
Autism, Special Education, Parenting, Behavior, Advocacy, ASD. The World According to Jake. One Minute Miracles Blog. Q and A with a Super Hero: Insight Beyond Measure! It's Hard to Stay Safe. Medicine Matters. Really. Dysregulation and Calming Down. Get a Cold, Share a Cold. Not So Sweet Nothings. Making Holidays "No Big Deal". Friends Vs. Strangers. First Q and A. Empowering Autism Caregivers, LLC. Independence and Puberty 6. Super Hero Senses 10. Schedules and Expectations 9. Oh, the Holidays 3. I kno...
theworldaccordingtojake.com
3624691. The World According To Jason
theworldaccordingtojason.com
3624692. The World According To Jason | Oh, snap…I hadn't thought about it that way!
The World According To Jason. Oh, snap…I hadn't thought about it that way! Stay updated via RSS. The Black Swan (2010). Winter’s Bone (2010). Dinner for Schmucks (2010). Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008). The Black Swan (2010). Posted: May 2, 2011 in Uncategorized. 3/30/11 – Oscar nominations, best acress awards plus it stars Natalie Portman (and Mila Kunis)…how could this movie go wrong? Posted: May 2, 2011 in Uncategorized. Posted: May 2, 2011 in Movies. But with all its’ ...
theworldaccordingtojason.wordpress.com
3624694. The World According to Jay
The World According to Jay. Welcome To The Best Blog On The Internet! Politics.Movies.Video Games.Lifestyle.Sports.Complaining. Monday, June 15, 2015. Beware The Dangers Of Over-Socialism. So while we lurch to the left and leave conservatives to re-invent themselves as something that isn't anti-gay, patriarchal, or parental, let's remind ourselves of the dangers of embracing the left too much, shall we? Yes, we shall. But that's just the way I see it. Monday, May 25, 2015. To be fair, the Alberta NDP hav...
theworldaccordingtojay.blogspot.com
3624695. The World According to JAZ
The World According to JAZ. Saturday, December 24, 2016. The Breast Thing This Holiday is Gratitude and You. It’s nearly Christmas Eve and the first night of Chanukah. The rain is falling. The air is crisp. I love. This time of year! A lot can change in a year. Your life can change in a year. It’s not about the gifts. It’s about being grateful. Of you. YOU are my gifts! You are the stars that brighten the sky on those nights all I see is darkness. Never take anything in your life for granted. The fro...
theworldaccordingtojaz.blogspot.com
3624696. The World According to JBro - Because the world doesn't have enough unchallenged rants and opinions.
The World According to JBro. Because the world doesn't have enough unchallenged rants and opinions. A Ridiculously Bad Day In Many Avoidable Ways. So, do you ever have days where you wake up and just wish you could do a do over or at least fast forward to a point in the day where it is social acceptable to start drinking? After parking the car and doing some Internet research on my iPhone, I find she was mistaken so the grand lecture I had been planning to present to her would get to wait for another day.
theworldaccordingtojbro.com
3624697. My World and Welcome to It
My World and Welcome to It. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Picture Window template. Powered by Blogger.
theworldaccordingtojc.com
3624698. theworldaccordingtojean | musings from a mom
Musings from a mom. Pastor Linda and Anne Lamott. April 10, 2013. Do you ever wonder if a person was brought into your life for a reason? I’ve never really thought about it until recently, but I have lived a life full of strange coincidences. And some people say there are no coincidences; it’s just God working in your life and I tend to believe that. I’m trying to read this new one as slowly as I can, which is very very difficult, so it lasts. When I was 28. April 5, 2013. April 3, 2013. April 2, 2013.
theworldaccordingtojean.com
3624699. The World According to Jen
The World According to Jen. Because I have lots of opinions. Friday, December 16, 2005. When Clinton Lied Nobody Died. The new revealation lends legitimacy to dems who supported the war but are now saying they wouldn’t have if they had all the information. The common criticism of these dems was that they did have all the information. Lies, all LIES! Makes you believe conspiracy theorists. Speaking of human rights . Let’s run a thought experiment, you are the detainee, you may have information, or you mig...
theworldaccordingtojen.blogspot.com
3624700. The World According to Jen
So sit back and relax as you read the posts and those exciting tasks. I sincerely hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy writing it! Subscribe for my Free Newsletter. Please enter your name. And email address to.
theworldaccordingtojen.com
3624701. theworldaccordingtojenn | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Things that make me happy. April 10, 2011. A bed and a book. Snuggling up on the couch watching disney movies. Snoozing in the sun. Walks on a sunny day with my honey. Coming home to a glass of wine and an already made dinner. The way you feel after exercising. Being warm and clean after a long shower. Epic Adventures of Misfits. April 9, 2011. The New York Times Magazine. Enjoy the beauty of it. Things that make me happy. Epic Adventures of Misfits. Enjoy the beauty of it.
theworldaccordingtojenn.wordpress.com
3624702. Coming Soon!
We will be up and running soon with some amazing content - please check back frequently!
theworldaccordingtojenna.com
3624703. The World According To Jennifer | A conversation about things that interest and inspire me
The World According To Jennifer. A conversation about things that interest and inspire me. What Are You Waiting For? May 21, 2013. I started a new photography blog, “ How We Wait. 8221; on Tumblr. I hope you will stop by and say hi. We “Know” Who She Is, but Is That Really the Story? May 3, 2013. A lot of attention is being given to actress Reese Witherspoon’s disorderly conduct arrest. In Atlanta. And while I understand the interest in her “ you’re about to find out who I am. Chose to drink and drive.
theworldaccordingtojennifer.com