SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 43 / (3634763 - 3634817)

3634763. thewritinglightproject | This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas
This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas. What are you Writing? January 4, 2013. What are you writing? Is it what’s in your heart? Do you write to please yourself? Do you write for money, or pleasure? Or a little in between? Does it even matter? As a person who works in publishing, I read query letters all the time. The one thing I have observed in writers is lack of focus on what they write and why. Is this detail important? Can’t a writer write fiction, and non-fiction? Where do I want to go? We ar...
thewritinglightproject.wordpress.com
3634764. The Writing Loft – The Writing Loft
The Novel from Beginning. Writing Well: What Not to Do. Article Writing for Publication. Memoir (Real life experiences). Self-publishing: The Nuts and Bolts. Hit Send: Manuscript Reviews. Writing Well: What Not To Do. No products in the cart. We’ll show you what’s. But there’s a lot you. You already know how to write. What we teach is unique. How we teach is original. Individual attention is our hallmark. Give me a Mentor. We focus on Reader Engagement. Your browser does not support HTML5 video. Read you...
thewritingloft.com
3634765. The Writing Loft | A place for and about writers and writing
About Writer in Residence. A place for and about writers and writing. Building a “character” from the shoes up! December 14, 2013 by jjgilmore. Characters are the life blood of fiction. A good character description can make a piece of writing come alive. The characters I create have to have some basis in reality. I focus on the way they talk, walk, dress or something they like or hate. I create them from people I encounter I the real world. Writers always draw from what they know. Long hair or short hair?
thewritingloft.wordpress.com
3634766. Welcome
My site is launching soon.
thewritinglounge.com
3634767. This Web site coming soon
If you are the owner of this web site you have not published (or incorrectly published) your web site. For information on publishing your web site, see. Publishing Your Web Site.
thewritinglounge.net
3634768. www.thewritinglounge.org
thewritinglounge.org
3634769. The Writing Machine
Comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}. Blogging about the best articles, sites, and blog posts for Writers; on the Craft, Mind and Body, Tech, Tools, and all the other Paraphenalia. How to keep track of Series Novels. Writing a Book in Google Docs. Tricia Sullivans Non-Outlining Process. YWriter - Word Processor for Authors. New Version of Blogger to check out. Cool Site: The Stone Pages - Web guide to Megalith. Editing and) Collaboration Made Simple with Brac. Smart Bitches Trashy Books. Laurie R. King.
thewritingmachine.blogspot.com
3634770. Welcome Page
thewritingmachine.co.uk
3634771. www.thewritingmachine.com - LCN.com
Why am I seeing this page? You should only see this page when a registered domain has an attached hosting package, but no website has yet been uploaded. If this domain name is attached to your hosting, why not put it to good use? Get your website online. If you have a website ready and are not sure how to get it online, check out our step by step guide to uploading a site via FTP. Wait, I’ve already uploaded my website! Here are a few options to get you started. Set up a professional email address.
thewritingmachine.com
3634772. The Writing Machine
Name's Havon. I'm a blunt, psychotic screenwriter with a knack for solving mysteries. Only 75% of that is true. I am obsessed with writing, Batman, Disney, Harry Potter, horror movies, 30 Rock and romantic shit. If you hate ALL of those things you probably shouldn't follow me, if you like ONE of those things you probably should follow me. Sidenote: I *ALWAYS* follow back. Ask If You Dare. I wish I could love you. 128064;👀👀.
thewritingmachine.tumblr.com
3634773. The Writing Machine - Blog von Katharina V. Haderer | "Wer schreibt, will auch gelesen werden." – www.katharinavhaderer.com
The Writing Machine – Blog von Katharina V. Haderer. Wer schreibt, will auch gelesen werden. – www.katharinavhaderer.com. Roman “Das Herz im Glas”. Prolog – Der ertrunkene Gott. Meine Freundin Maria ärgerte sich wohl ein wenig über den Cliffhanger, den ich ihr mit dem Ende von “ Die versunkene Stadt. Inspiration der Bibliothek – von Pinterest. Alex erklomm die Treppe zum Bibliothekstor. Vereinzelte Gestalten eilten mit hochgeschlagenen Krägen an ihr vorbei, um vor dem harschen Wetter in die Straßenba...
thewritingmachineblog.wordpress.com
3634774. thewritingmadame | Reisen, Fotos, Bücher und Alltägliches
Reisen, Fotos, Bücher und Alltägliches. Seit ein paar Tagen, bin ich nun endlich wieder daheim! Obwohl ich sehr gerne reise und es liebe neue Länder und Städte zu erkunden, komme ich doch immer wieder gerne nach Hause zurück.Am meisten hat mir mein Bett gefehlt … Weiterlesen →. Reisen sind was tolles und man erlebt dabei immer wieder Momente, an die man sich noch sein ganzes Leben lang erinnern wird. Doch die Reisevorbereitungen, können manchmal ganz schön an den Nerven zerren :D. Ab auf’s Meer! Verlinke...
thewritingmadame.wordpress.com
3634775. The Writing Maiden | The blog of author C. Everett
The blog of author C. Everett. November 15, 2015. I’m just here to let you know that I’m still alive, and I passed my CNA exam! Old news, but I haven’t actually posted it on this blog yet, so here it is and now you know. 🙂. Today we got a futon for our new house (my sister and I moved out if you hadn’t heard), and our living room is all set up now. 🙂 Got a piano and a futon so my life is complete, right? I don’t really regret that choice. It’s nice not having to push myself to focus on ...Unfortunately...
thewritingmaiden.wordpress.com
3634776. THE WRITING MALL
AUTHORS, REVIEWS and BOOKS. Grammar Gripes: Hyphens in Adjectives. Here's one that is still pretty tricky. It still gets me Googling the answer, and I mess it up from time to time as well. When do we add a hyphen to an adverb-adjective pair? Here's the general rule. Hyphenate an adverb-adjective pair when the adverb does not end with -ly and and the pair is modifying a noun directly. My sister is a well-known actress. Her name is June Bug. She can't be that well known. I've never heard of her. The above ...
thewritingmall.blogspot.com
3634778. The Writing Mama
The Writing Mama Blog. Wednesday, March 29, 2017. Guest Post Wed: Creativity Jumpstart: Projective Identification. It's said that a problem or premise can be viewed from two distinctive points of view - the observer viewpoint and the merged viewpoint. Today's creativity method focuses on the second viewpoint. Projective identification can be purely fantasy:. What's it like to be a potato about to become French fries? How does it feel like to be a gum stuck in a shoe? Or it can be empathetic:. A software ...
thewritingmama.blogspot.com
3634780. TheWritingMamas.com -
Some Thoughts On Real-World Secrets For Lip Plumper. April 2, 2017. Nude is a it’s melting? And first of all on her wedding in 1959 and now wears one every day. Some basic tips on methods for lips. Your company logo, your brand name, will be viewed something like you took a chunk out. Obsessed with this to take a break, or take a Tylenol. Joey: *laughs* But let’s see up a bit first with a plumper? Why don’t you just list 45 minutes and then untwist the lid slowly to reveal your design! I follow them&#823...
thewritingmamas.com
3634781. The Writing Man
Plumas, Tintas and Escritura. BIENVENIDO A ESTE SITIO! Un espacio dedicado a plumas, tintas, y escritura. Regresar a Página Principal. Vea el Indice de articulos publicados, al pie de esta pagina. SI DESEA COMUNICARSE CONMIGO. Escríbame con su comentario o consulta a:. Domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013. Añana, día 5 de Agosto de 2013, este Blog, The Writing Man, y su asociado, Stylo Passion, cumplen su primer año de vida. Lamentablemente, mi actividad de trabajo, la que alimenta a mi familia y a mis hobbies y...
thewritingman1948.blogspot.com
3634783. Non-Existent Domain
Your browser does not support iframes, please click here.
thewritingmanor.com
3634784. Karen F McCarthy | Writer Journalist
Is a published author and religion/spirituality writer based in New York and Dublin. She is a graduate of the London School of Journalism, has an MA from University College Dublin and is preparing for a PhD in Religious Studies. She contributes to a variety of media outlets on religion and spirituality issues, including Salon. Accredited public speaker, she educates. People on twenty-first century views of life and the afterlife. She also has a keen interest in philosophy, physics and consciousness.
thewritingmaster.com
3634785. The Writing Maven – It Really Is All About Me
It Really Is All About Me. So It May Be Time to Grow Up a Bit. December 11, 2015. December 14, 2015. Being the parent, I get the privilege of oversight. I am allowed to snoop and snoop I do on the random email and website visits. Never anything of concern but when I get to her game plays and scores, I am floored. She is kicking my butt at one of MY game! How is that possible? Just like old times. And we set off. At the end, my standing has slipped further to 14. I turn to her and whine,. Apparently, I am...
thewritingmaven.net
3634786. Amy L. Wink, Ph.D.
Amy L Wink, Ph.D. Educator Writer Morgan Driver Welshie Owner. Amy L Wink, Ph.D. Educator Writer Morgan Driver Welshie Owner. Welcome to my website. I am the author of. She Left Nothing In Particular: The Autobiographical Legacy of 19th Century Women's Diaries. University of Tennessee Press. 2001) and the editor of. Tandem Lives: The Frontier Texas Diaries of Henrietta Baker Embree and Tennessee Keys Embree, 1856-1884. My essays have appeared on insidehighered.com. March 30th, 2017. May 17, 2004. March 2...
thewritingmentor.com
3634787. The Writing Mill - Your place to write
The Writing Mill - Your place to write.
thewritingmill.com
3634788. Welcome to The Windmill Writing Workshop
Welcome to WWW -. The Windmill Writing Workshop. SEP 10-18 PROSE FICTION WITH. OCT 8-16 PLAY/SCREENWRITING WITH. The Windmills is a hilltop retreat in south-western Majorca, with views of the mountains and the sea. Far from the madding crowds, the beaches and the bars, it is a tranquil place where people who are serious about their writing will find an atmosphere that brings out the best in them. To find out more. WWW - Windmill Writing Workshops.
thewritingmill.org
3634789. THE WRITING MILL
Your place to write. September 8, 2016. Garter bookmarks are the perfect accessory for reading #parisundressed #frenchlingerie. January 1, 2014. Happy New Year 2014! Filed under t.s. eliot. February 10, 2013. Quotes to live by… and write by…. January 17, 2013. Http:/ www.streetartutopia.com. September 27, 2012. Quotes to live by… and write by…. Filed under the writing mill. Page 1 of 3.
thewritingmill.tumblr.com
3634790. writingminion | A poet of my own universe, seeing beauty out of the ordinary IG: beagatchalian
A poet of my own universe, seeing beauty out of the ordinary IG: beagatchalian. June 24, 2015. June 23, 2015. June 22, 2015. June 22, 2015. Some of my friends pieces, love it 💕. May 25, 2015. My friends art exhibit in Galerie Stephanie, love her paintings 💕. May 25, 2015. A Farewell of Ecstasy. May 15, 2015. May 10, 2015. May 10, 2015. May 9, 2015. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “writingminion”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Join 36 other followers.
thewritingminion.wordpress.com
3634791. The Mommy Blog
Friday, June 15, 2012. 5 Weeks 2 Go. We are nearing our 35 week mark with our 2nd pregnancy. and It really hit me just the other day when I was thinking, "Wow.I've been pregnant for 8 months, and only have 1 more to go." It was an extremely emotional moment for me. realizing this could be the last time I'm ever pregnant! We are getting very anxious to meet our little girl! Giving Kai all the love and attention we possibly can before her arrival :). We wonder who she'll look like? Thursday, June 7, 2012.
thewritingmom1.blogspot.com
3634792. The Writing Mommy — Coming Soon
This page is used to test the proper operation of your recent MOJO Marketplace. If you can read this page it means your installation was successful! The owner of this website is working on making this site awesome. Why not bookmark it. And come back again later. We are sure you will not be disappointed. Are you the Site Owner? To your WordPress installation and prepare your site for launch. To launch your site just click the link in the banner at the top of the screen. Make My Site Look Like the Demo.
thewritingmommy.com
3634793. TheWritingMommy - Unmasked
WARNING- I'll wear no masks here. While it is never my intent to offend or harm, I hope to be very real here and sometimes real is messy. So, pull your mask off too and join me, won't you? Maybe we can start a trend. Tuesday, November 8, 2016. Beyond these patriotic and logical reasons though, for some of us there are even more important reasons than those. God encourages us to be a part of the society we belong to. Get out and vote today y'all, because for now, we can. Peace , TheWritingMommy. Proverbs ...
thewritingmommyunmasked.blogspot.com
3634794. I Am A Writing Monkey | A kid, a girl, a monkey who writes
I Am A Writing Monkey. A kid, a girl, a monkey who writes. I’m also in the process of convincing Sophia to pretend to be my captured princess in the top of one of our towers (she’s already a princess so she’s got half of it covered already). She’s not taking to the idea but I think with enough convincing she might agree. Prince Alexander the Dragon (I’ve added the Dragon to the end of my name, cool, right? PPS Do you think I can lay eggs? Remember when I self-published. Got embarrassed and took it down?
thewritingmonkey.wordpress.com
3634795. The Writing Monkeys - Home
Snog, Marry, Avoid. Lock in a cupboard. Sites and People We Like. Friends of The Writing Monkeys. The Writing Monkeys are a new comedy writing partnership. They consist of Wen and Heather, two very fine upstanding teachery types. They just have all this repressed sarcasm which needs channelling somewhere. They have been writing together for many years - through both World Wars and several political coups in South America. They are shameless self-promoters. Join us all over the internet!
thewritingmonkeys.weebly.com
3634796. thewritingmonster90 | Association of Talented Writers
How to Install a Sprinkler System on Your Lawn. How to Fix a Broken Window Glass. How To Repair your Kitchen Sink Pipes. How to fix a broken Tile floor. How to Do Some Minor Repairs in Your Patio. How To Repair your Kitchen Sink Pipes. How to Install a Front Door Gate. Association of Talented Writers. How to Repair Water Damaged Ceiling? December 22, 2011. September 29, 2011. What is it about? Best Uses For Drupal? Templatespin.com offers also Custom logo design, custom coding, and custom banner desi...
thewritingmonster90.wordpress.com
3634797. The Writing Mother
Sunday, September 05, 2010. Wow, this is post #501 on The Writing Mother. and I'm here to tell you that I'm moving. You can find my new blog at www.RedWritingHood.ca. Links to this post. Tuesday, August 31, 2010. Changes coming soon. new platform (Wordpress) and new blog design coming soon from Mamikaze. WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE IT! Links to this post. Tuesday, August 24, 2010. And I am trying to change. Just by degrees. Not even my inches but possibly by millimeters. I am in Canada, afterall. Today I left the...
thewritingmother.blogspot.com
3634798. The Writing Muse
Random ramblings, personal observations, bizarre thoughts, and disturbing issues right at your fingertips. Monday, June 7, 2010. Getting Tech-Savvy Millennials Reading. I've been trying to do a lot more writing recently (not so much on my blog, as you can tell.) but, here's a recent article that I wrote for "Read To Me International" that was recently e-published on the Millennial Generation. You can find it online here:. Http:/ hosted-p0.vresp.com/576708/8c6b268071/ARCHIVE. Ramp up the competition.
thewritingmuse.com
3634799. In a corner of my mind – The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin
In a corner of my mind. In a corner of my mind. October 30, 2016. October 29, 2016. Made to know You. Day 30 of the Song Challenge: A song that reminds you of yourself "CS Lewis Song" by Brooke Fraser If I find in myself desires nothing in this world can satisfy, I can only conclude that I was not made for here An allusion to a famous C.S. Lewis quote, it pretty sums up what I… Read more Made to know You. October 29, 2016. October 29, 2016. That warm and fuzzy feeling. October 28, 2016. October 28, 2016.
thewritingmuse.wordpress.com
3634800. The Writing Nag
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Picture Window template. Powered by Blogger.
thewritingnag.blogspot.com
3634801. The Writing Nest
HAVE A WRITING EGG TO HATCH? Thursday, April 10, 2014. ANOTHER 20 REWRITES LATER . . . Sooo 18 months is a little long. But, but, but . . . I've been busy. At what? Oh, have you heard of a rewrite? I now have a new understanding of that dirty word! However, it is (I have learned) a great way to become a better writer. Really! It is I promise. I now have an editor and maybe a new outlet for marketing the book. Check back in another 18 months and see how I've done. Oh, really now! Posted by Robert Ghent.
thewritingnest.blogspot.com
3634802. Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page
Web Server's Default Page. This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel. The leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address. You can do the following:. Parallels is a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and Cloud services providers across all major hardware, operating systems, and virtualization platforms. To find out more information. Hypervisor Virtualization technology for.
thewritingnest.com
3634803. The Writing Network – Where Writing and Success Come Together
Where Writing and Success Come Together. Scroll down to content. March 2, 2017. March 2, 2017. The Self-Publishing Success Formula. Are you looking for other ways to monetize your self-publishing business? Wouldn’t it be nice to do the work once but be paid in more ways than one? Then, you may want to consider diversifying your self-publishing business beyond Kindle Direct Publishing. The Kindle Gold Rush. Not too long ago, everyone and their mother was publishing on Amazon KDP ( Kindle Direct Publishing.
thewritingnetwork.com
3634804. The Writing Niche
Down-To-Earth Career Advice, Coaching Tips on Business Communications, Effective Customer Service Tips, Resume Review and Guide to Writing Good Cover Letters. Wednesday, 4 February 2015. Million Dollar Interview Question: How Much Are You Looking To Earn? Before sending out your resume to any organization, it is extremely crucial that you are able to address the question “How Much Are You Looking to Earn? To enable you prepare and execute a salary negotiation, follow these steps:. If you’re asked f...
thewritingniche.blogspot.com
3634805. My Site
This is my site description. A website created by GoDaddy’s Website Builder.
thewritingninjas.com
3634806. the writing noob | Just another writing noob trying to get published
About The Writing Noob. Just another writing noob trying to get published. November 6, 2007. Posted by Jerry Allen under Nanowrimo. Moving back to blogger, guys. I love WP, but it doesnt have the functionality that I need. My new space at blogger is http:/ writingnoob.blogspot.com/. If you have me as a link on your site, please update it with the new link. THis is my last post on wordpress…. November 5, 2007. Here is a snippet of my nanowrimo stuff…. Posted by Jerry Allen under Writing. Her heart started...
thewritingnoob.wordpress.com
3634807. The Writing Notebook | In a few words, I want to inspire people to write a lot of words.
In a few words, I want to inspire people to write a lot of words. Camp NaNo Day 1. June 2, 2012. So actually, I’ve changed my mind. I’m going to post my daily word count for each Camp NaNo day. So for day 1:. My Nifty Camp NaNo Badge. June 1, 2012. So, as I’m up to 3,683 words, I decided to take a break and show you my badge:. Now that you are jealous, I must leave. Chat With Me About Camp NaNo. May 31, 2012. And chat with me about it! No Posts For June :(. May 31, 2012. I am currently doing Camp NaNo.
thewritingnotebook.wordpress.com
3634808. nuts about writing, crazy about life: The Writing Nut
Nuts about writing, crazy about life. Fiction – Book Reviews. Writing Books – Book Reviews. CBW-LA: Children’s Book Writers of Los Angeles. Literary Agents/ Agencies’ Blogs. Some Fantasy Authors’ Blogs. Editors/ Publishers’ Blogs. Writing Contests, Conferences & Conventions. Setting Up Shop Part 1: A Writer’s Space. Setting Up Shop Part 2: A Writer’s Desk. Setting Up Shop Part 3: A Writer’s Chair. Setting Up Shop Part 4: A Writer’s Computer. Setting Up Shop Part 5: A Writer’s Office Lighting. Being a goo...
thewritingnut.com
3634809. TheWritingObsession - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". You know you want to join! Founded 7 Years ago. We are a writing group for everyone on DeviantART! Don't be afraid to join us! We accept fanfics and original works. Don't be afraid to join us! Div d...
thewritingobsession.deviantart.com
3634810. thewritingofabook.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thewritingofabook.com
3634811. thewritingofafangirl - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 108 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! He look...
thewritingofafangirl.deviantart.com
3634812. Elizabeth17peters's Blog | Ariel Howell's writings
Ariel Howell's writings. Posted in Uncategorized on 01/28/2013 by elizabeth17peters. You tear me up. You kill my soul. The burns I have. The hits I gain. My pain a gift. My death my paradise. Posted in Uncategorized on 01/28/2013 by elizabeth17peters. As I’m begging and pleading. Don’t leave me, don’t go. I am consumed by a black abyss. I can’t see,i can’t hear. I can’t touch, I can’t speak. The only thing left is all the pain. As the pain of the world is thrust upon me. I can’t do anything but hurt.
thewritingofariel.wordpress.com
3634813. Thewritingofayounggirl's blog - The writing of a young girl - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 13/03/2016 at 10:28 AM. Updated: 13/03/2016 at 10:43 AM. The writing of a young girl. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.4) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Sunday, 13 March 2016 at 10:43 AM. Sun, March 13, 2016. Subscribe to my blog! Post to my blog. Here you are free.
thewritingofayounggirl.skyrock.com
3634814. The Writing of David Andrés Alíx | I understand that I do not understand.
The Writing of David Andrés Alíx. I understand that I do not understand. Life hits my heart. Causing it to beat. Posted from WordPress for Android. Leave a comment on Chest Compressions. I am working to get. Rid of this nest. Built on my head. I will knock it off. Instead of a twig by. So you can finally see. The old me before we met. Posted from WordPress for Android. Leave a comment on Nest Wrecking. Squinters in the winters. Sun shown on snow slopes. Squinters in the summers. Are Ray Bans on nose?
thewritingofdavidandresalix.wordpress.com
3634815. Jesi Lee | Write . Paint . Love
Write . Paint . Love. Asymp; Leave a comment. This is not a new chapter… it’s an entirely new book. Asymp; 1 Comment. I’ve contemplated starting a new blog but why abandon something I built? So, onto better things…. 8221; and in that small clip, I felt my heart sink…. What more could a girl ask for? Aside from that, I began to explore more meditative and spiritual practices. I began meditating at home (although its difficult on my own). I’m eating healthier, spending more time to take care ...Today, Janu...
thewritingofjesilee.wordpress.com
3634816. A Life Of Mental Illness
A Life Of Mental Illness. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. The Twenty Fifteen Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. A Life Of Mental Illness. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Fifteen Theme. Follow “A Life Of Mental Illness”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Join 82 other followers. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thewritingoflife.wordpress.com
3634817. My Writing
This is a website to showcase the consolidation of my writings from around the web. All writing is my intellectual property and is NOT available for use. If you like any of the writing, please contact me for permissions. Saturday, December 26, 2009. West Lake Hills, Texas (Unnamed Copywriting). For a town with such humble beginnings, West Lake Hills has elevated itself to a very desirable level of distinction. Wells Creek, Texas (Unnamed Copywriting). Wells Creek, Texas, a small suburb of Austin has a hi...
thewritingofmitch.blogspot.com