SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 46 / (3642931 - 3642985)

3642931. The Year of No Fear – Aliza Latta
The Year of No Fear. When you’re struggling to stay. For the past several years, I have struggled tremendously to find my place in the world. And I have never felt called to any of that. In fact, the closest I’ve come to participating in foreign mission work is the pair of TOMS shoes I’m wearing today. Maybe you see my dilemma. I dared to go out on a limb, and there it was, immeasurably more happening right in front of my eyes. And when they left, not only did I feel filled, but I found that I was fu...
theyearofnofear.com
3642932. The Year of No Light
The Year of No Light. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theyearofnolight.com
3642933. site_title | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. June 13, 2012. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Proudly powered by WordPress.
theyearofnomoney.com
3642934. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theyearofnothing.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theyearofnothing.wordpress.com
3642935. The Year of Nothing New
The Year of Nothing New. Sunday, May 1, 2016. ArtofGardening.org: New fence. Old fence. ArtofGardening.org: New fence. Old fence. Click the subhead for a great link. A friend of mine turned an old fence into the most fabulous walling (is that a word) for his potting shed using old paint and stains he already had. I might like walls like this in my rec room. Great recycling creating a new, not new design statement. Sue Knott (formerly blogging as Mad Cow). Tuesday, December 8, 2015. Labels: hand knit socks.
theyearofnothingnew.blogspot.com
3642936. The Year of Nothing New | How I Learned How To Stop Shopping And Love My Closet
The Year of Nothing New. How I Learned How To Stop Shopping And Love My Closet. The First 12 Weeks. Make Do or Do Without. On Shopping Bans and Closet Purges. A Word to the Fashion Blogging Community. August 28, 2014 / Danielle. So – after quite a looooooong time – I decided to make a pit stop here to walk through the end of the project. To those of you attempting similar challenges – do it! You’ll never know the value of your wardrobe til you do, and I’m so so so glad I did. Filed under write write write.
theyearofnothingnew.wordpress.com
3642937. The Year of Passion
The Year of Passion. The life and times of a free spirited, former corporate girl in search of the life of passion. Through experimentations of new experiences, new jobs, in new countries with new people, The Year of Passion is the catalyst for a life full of joy, adventure and love. Thursday, June 19, 2014. I would say "as long as I'm having fun". Am I still having fun? Is it no longer just about me? Am I living with passion now? What does passion look like? The perceptive layer of unknown or perhaps it...
theyearofpassion.blogspot.com
3642938. Home - The Year of Perfect Sight
The Year of Perfect Sight. Imagine the smartphone in your head, the apps in your vision. Imagine the smartphone in your head…. The apps in your vision. NEW YORK, N.Y., A.D. 2065:. Wesley Bennett, an exhausted Manhattan entrepreneur, discovers just how much sanity the efficient life will cost him. Like other narcies of his generation, Wesley is on the Book. The Year of Perfect Sight. Is a work of speculative fiction by George T. Anderson. From the front (and rear) lines. Tech evolution and transhumanism i...
theyearofperfectsight.com
3642939. Year of Play | 2014 – Let's play all out
A theme for the year. The experience of being alive. On wearing creative hats and why creating makes us happy. March 20, 2014. I am sitting here at my desk wearing my straw hat from Mexico. We bought it at. Outside Mexico City and just before my husband proposed to me on the Pyramid of the Sun. So why am I wearing my hat at my desk? This is at the prompting of Justina Hart. I am currently taking part in her 30-day writing romp. And why the hat? Today is International Day of Happiness. I am in ‘flow’ I ha...
theyearofplay.wordpress.com
3642940. The Year of Plenty | Plenty : synonyms – abundance, cornucopia, feast, plenitude, plentitude, plethora, superabundance
The Year of Plenty. Queering up the financial services industry at B’s annual work dinner. July 25, 2014. Middot; 8:37 am. The summer of corn at every meal is well underway. July 25, 2014. Middot; 8:36 am. This has been the most beautiful summer! Another perfect day on the back deck…. July 25, 2014. Middot; 8:35 am. A healthy heart is a beautiful thing to see. July 24, 2014. Middot; 9:44 am. Home is where the gardens are. And the kitties and the wife and the good coffee on the deck and the…. July 24, 2014.
theyearofplenty.wordpress.com
3642941. THE YEAR OF POSSIBILITIES | Sue Morem
THE YEAR OF POSSIBILITIES. About Sue and this Site. The Time Is Now. I love keeping myself busy. A busy schedule makes me feel purposeful and in sync with life. In fact, I am rarely at a loss for something to do. . [read more]. The Never Ending List of Things To Do. There are always emails to check, texts and voice mails to respond to, friends and family to check in with, . [read more]. About Sue and this Site. Subscribe to THE YEAR OF POSSIBILITIES by Email.
theyearofpossibilities.com
3642942. The Year of Prayer | Finding expression, fulfillment and unity through prayer.
The Year of Prayer. Finding expression, fulfillment and unity through prayer. May 27, 2013 by Art. Well, I’m afraid this blog has been short-lived. It was a nice experiment, but I have not proven up to the task. For a while I enjoyed it, but it had become a drain and prayer must never be so. Perhaps when my children are grown I will make another attempt. Or perhaps there will be no such things as blogs then. Or I’ll have no use for them. Peace, peace, peace be unto us all. May 12, 2013 by Art. May all su...
theyearofprayer.wordpress.com
3642943. Welcome theyearofpublishingdangerously.co.uk - Justhost.com
Web Hosting from Just Host. Design By Design Fusions.
theyearofpublishingdangerously.co.uk
3642944. The Year of Reading Classics
The Year of Reading Classics. Friday, November 19, 2010. Orpheus and Eurydice (Georgics, IV. 453-526). My dilettantish enthusiasm for the myth of Orpheus and Eurydice was spontaneously generated last week by my reading the death of Orpheus in The Metamorphoses. So this week I'm informally comparing Virgil's resplendent tragic version in the Georgics. 76 lines) with Ovid's longer, more baroque and embellished version (105 lines in Book X and yet more about Orpheus's death in Book XI). Virgil's Georgics.
theyearofreadingclassics.blogspot.com
3642945. The Year of Restoration - Home
160;   D. Kimathi Nelson aka Jaramogi Menelik Kimathi. 160; Presiding Bishop and Holy Patriarch of the. Pan African Orthodox Christian Church.
theyearofrestoration.org
3642946. The Year of Sarah Joy – Living. Exploring. Learning.
The Year of Sarah Joy. Living. Exploring. Learning. Living. Exploring. Learning. 250 Days and So Many Friends 4.16.17. Each day I capture video footage of the people who are a part of my day. Somedays the people I record are new friends. Other days the video subjects are unknown people but we share the experience of being in the same place. Every day though, there is a story behind the video snippets. I shared my first…. NYC and a 30th Birthday 4.14.17. Yangon 4.5.17. Golden Rock 3.31.17. Upon arriving i...
theyearofsarahjoy.com
3642947. PG.com Home: sustainability, company, brands
Skip to main content. Investor / Shareholder Relations. Global Structure and Governance. Beauty, Hair and Personal Care. Baby, Feminine and Family Care. Fabric and Home Care. Connect, Explore and Save. Making Every Day Better. Performance at a Glance. It's time for a fresh start. Get ready for spring cleaning with coupons and organization tips from P&G everyday™. Clean up with P&G everyday. Feel great every single day. Help keep your whole family happy and healthy with tips from P&G everyday™. For an imp...
theyearofsavings.com
3642948. PG.com Home: sustainability, company, brands
Skip to main content. Investor / Shareholder Relations. Global Structure and Governance. Beauty, Hair and Personal Care. Baby, Feminine and Family Care. Fabric and Home Care. Connect, Explore and Save. Making Every Day Better. Performance at a Glance. It's time for a fresh start. Get ready for spring cleaning with coupons and organization tips from P&G everyday™. Clean up with P&G everyday. Feel great every single day. Help keep your whole family happy and healthy with tips from P&G everyday™. For an imp...
theyearofsavingsrebate.com
3642949. PG.com Home: sustainability, company, brands
theyearofsavingsrebatebook.com
3642950. a year of serendipity | by Katy
A year of serendipity. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 565 other followers. Life With a 12 Year Old Girl. September 8, 2014. No IF as it just IS. September 2, 2014. I Don’t Need You To Read This. August 22, 2014. June 8, 2014. The Sociological Epiphany of Pound Pub. June 7, 2014. A freedom-seeking, peace-loving, techno-listening, book-obsessed human. Follow me on Twitter. Life With a 12 Year Old Girl. She had spent ...
theyearofserendipity.org
3642951. a year of serendipity – by Katy
A year of serendipity. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 565 other followers. Life With a 12 Year Old Girl. September 8, 2014. No IF as it just IS. September 2, 2014. I Don’t Need You To Read This. August 22, 2014. June 8, 2014. The Sociological Epiphany of Pound Pub. June 7, 2014. Follow me on Twitter. Life With a 12 Year Old Girl. September 8, 2014. September 9, 2014. My daughter was born furious. NOW I’m pare...
theyearofserendipity.wordpress.com
3642952. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theyearofsexy.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theyearofsexy.wordpress.com
3642953. the year of simplicity | Attempting to find serenity by simplifying our lives
The year of simplicity. Attempting to find serenity by simplifying our lives. Things I know for sure. January 29, 2015. I’m not a huge Oprah fan or anything, but I really like her idea of sharing things she knows for sure. We’re all on this journey together and it’s helpful to hear what other people’s experiences are sometimes…even if they conflict with our own. In that spirit, I’ve compiled a short list of things I know for sure. So, without further adieu, here’s what I know for sure. 10 Suffering is op...
theyearofsimplicity.wordpress.com
3642954. Slow Your Style
Friday, December 19, 2014. Michigan Blogger Christmas Giveaway! I've teamed up with some awesome West Michigan bloggers to host a Winter Giveaway. What do you need to survive a Michigan winter? Well, a giant scarf, starbucks giftcard, a Michigan Necklace and wallet of course! Check out the awesome bloggers and store owners I've teamed up with and enter the giveaway! The Year of Slow Fashion. Binks and the Bad Housewife. Friday, December 19, 2014. Friday, November 21, 2014. I am so flipping mad. 2) have l...
theyearofslowfashion.com
3642955. The Year of Something New | A different experience every day
The Year of Something New. A different experience every day. About The Year Of Something New. 2016/17: A Summer of Women’s Sport. 30) GAMES OF SUMMER. I feel guilty. I try to be this advocate for women’s sport, but I can’t remember the last time I actually went to a game. I’m either working or playing or otherwise busy in life, and while I’ve been keeping up thanks to things like W League on ABC and the live streams on http:/ www.cricket.com.au. I am dissatisfied. I want to be there. December 7, 2016.
theyearofsomethingnew.com
3642956. The Year of Stardust | Always some room for improvement
The Year of Stardust. Always some room for improvement. January 21, 2014. The Year of Stardust. I’m out of shape. I need to drop some pounds and tone up. This isn’t exactly a new thing and while I was doing P90X last Spring, I’m not ready to jump back in to that. The time commitment was …. Read more ›. The Zen of Management. January 20, 2014. The Year of Stardust. Read more ›. The One Minute Manager. Well here we are. January 6, 2014. The Year of Stardust. Read more ›. The Zen of Management.
theyearofstardust.com
3642957. theyearofsuccess.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theyearofsuccess.com
3642958. the year of take
The year of take. Stuck on the second floor. I have been feeling stuck lately. Stuck in my thoughts, stuck in my routine. I am a person who likes routine so to be stuck in it is more like climbing these dark stairs up, and up and up, never reaching a destination, just slowly getting winded. I keep waiting for the action, to climb onto the floor with the plan and the focus and the direction. Or maybe just the floor with the dance party. Go fight. win. Or other political subdivision within the United States.
theyearoftake.blogspot.com
3642959. The Year of Tam | Share the Journey with Me!
The Year of Tam. Share the Journey with Me! 8220;Tam, I Believe in You”. Three years ago tonight I was at home, lying in a hospital bed, sick… and I knew I was dying. I was trapped under the weight of my body at nearly 700 pounds painfully suffering with degenerating discs and weight …. Read more ›. Feeling like ‘me’ again. It is official: I am the same weight as I was in college, the lightest I have been in 22 years! Read more ›. Watch “Miracle of Mercy” on YouTube. Celebrating strength from above….
theyearoftam.com
3642960. The Year of Tea - Learn about a new tea in the time it takes you to brew a fresh cup. Hosted by Maurice Cherry.
The Year of Tea. Learn about a new tea in the time it takes you to brew a fresh cup. Hosted by Maurice Cherry. August 16, 2015. Rooibos was one of the first types of loose leaf tea I tried when I first started getting into tea. It’s often flavored — I’ve tried several flavored rooibos blends here — but thanks to Numi Organic Tea, I’m able to try it all on its own. Purchase Numi Organic Teas’ Rooibos. Episode 227: True Blueberry. August 15, 2015. Episode 226: Marvelberry Tea. August 14, 2015. Well face fr...
theyearoftea.com
3642961. THE YEAR OF TECHNO
theyearoftechno.com
3642962. grateful...
Wednesday, February 11, 2009. Thursday, 10 to 4, as soon as I got home. It's 10:17 right now so I would rather do some coach related stuff! I will give you some highlights of what I'm thankful for though:. Dog Prints - weird but true, there was a rest stop that had a series of giant doggie. Prints permanently preserved in the concrete, and something about it made me really happy. A nice bathroom - the campground where we stayed had a nice, private, clean bathroom! Multiple Streams of Coaching Income.
theyearofthanks.blogspot.com
3642963. THE YEAR OF THE 25: The Brotherly Love Edition
THE YEAR OF THE 25: The Brotherly Love Edition. The life and times of a young twenty something in a new city. There was an error in this gadget. Wednesday, July 2, 2014. Where is the senior? Apparently my web presence has been missed. Wellllll I'm here to deliver. Tonight I decided to take some time .listen to some music, light a candle and write. Thank goodness things got better. I say all this to say. Growth comes with patience. Great Doctoring comes with time. Stillness is a blessing. Well well well&#...
theyearofthe25.blogspot.com
3642964. The Year of the 5k
The Year of the 5k. Two womens desire for change! Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Relaying For One Life. As some of you may know, Relay for Life was held May 20-21. Team Terry's Baristas was one of the most loyal to the cause. We were one of 8 or 9 groups that stayed past 10:45 and were the only ones walking after 1:00am. We all really enjoyed the experience for what it represented and were PROUD to be the for Terry Cordle. And if you will a moment of prayer. Thursday, May 19, 2011. Getting on with it! My dreamer...
theyearofthe5k.blogspot.com
3642965. The Year of the Beard
The Year of the Beard. My christmas present to tumblr. I will design a custom logo or tattoo for whoever re blogs this before December 28. It will be based on your blog. I dont care how many people reblog and i appologize ahead of time if im drawing for the next five years. I DO promise an art thing for whoever reblogs(assuming you dont delete your page or some thing). You can count on it! A beard-related logo/tattoo could be cool. Asking for Movember Donations (last attempt). Repost from before…. This b...
theyearofthebeard.tumblr.com
3642966. theyearofthebible.com - This website is for sale! - Bible Resources and Information.
The owner of theyearofthebible.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 3999 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
theyearofthebible.com
3642967. theyearofthebible | Helping People and Congregations Read the Bible
Helping People and Congregations Read the Bible. April 8, 2013. Modern People and an Ancient City. Joshua 16-24; Judges 1-8; Psalms 39-41; Romans 14-16; Mark 1-2. Today, in Joshua 16, you’ll run across the name of an ancient city that you probably haven’t ever heard of. It’s name is Gezer. The name may not mean much to you, but it brings back vivid memories for me. Gezer was a significant city in ancient Israel. You’ll run across the name again when you. Did he survive to fight another day? April 1, 2013.
theyearofthebible.wordpress.com
3642968. The Year of the Bicycle
The Year of the Bicycle. Nulla tenaci invia est via. Monday, October 28, 2013. Then I'll be 40. Posted by Sean Armstrong. Monday, April 29, 2013. Posted by Sean Armstrong. Monday, April 22, 2013. Suzanne was looking to ride yesterday and was under the impression that Dungeness-Gold Creek was the place to go. It's been five years since my last visit. To the particular trail and once again it totally kicked my fucking ass. Like down the block and around the corner kicked my ass. Posted by Sean Armstrong.
theyearofthebicycle.blogspot.com
3642969. The Year of the Bikini - TheYearOfTheBikini.com
The Year of the Bikini. TheYearOfTheBikini.com is for sale. Want to buy it? Welcome to The Year of the Bikini™. You've found us while we're still working on our new site. But we should have it set up shortly. Thanks for stopping by. Top Properties for Sale. Other Name Categories for Sale. Amazon Web Services (AWS and EC2). Domain Parking and Management. Frye Island and Sebago Lake. Health Fitness and Nutrition. Startups and Venture Capital. This site managed by Rusty Domains.
theyearofthebikini.com
3642970. The Year of the Blog: Tumblr Edition
The Year of the Blog: Tumblr Edition. A tumblr companion to The Year of the Blog. Project by Dru Johnston. Follow for the latest blogs posts. Or to see a list of all the blogs thus far click here. April 11, 2010. Blog #365: DruJohnston.com. But for now the blog has got info on a few upcoming things, and a post-mortem on my thoughts from this project. Thanks to everyone for your…. April 10, 2010. Blog #364: Acknowledgments: The Blog. Thanks to everyone for sticking with me through this. One day left.
theyearoftheblog.tumblr.com
3642971. The Year of the Blog | Creating one new blog, every day, for a year.
The Year of the Blog. Creating one new blog, every day, for a year. Welcome to The Year of the Blog. On April 9, 2009 by theyearoftheblog. Check out The Year of the Blog in the Press. 8212;——————. My name is Dru Johnston, and I write unsustainable blogs. Starting April 12th, 2009 I will be creating a new blog everyday for a year. At the end of that, if I don’t have at least four of them that I want to continue, I’m probably a miserable failure. It wouldn’t. That’s the answer. Posted in Wordpress Blogs.
theyearoftheblog.wordpress.com
3642972. The Year Of The Books – 365 days, 52 Books, One Guy.
The Year Of The Books. 365 days, 52 Books, One Guy. December 12, 2016. December 12, 2016. This is the excerpt for a featured content post. December 12, 2016. December 12, 2016. This is the excerpt for a featured content post. December 12, 2016. December 12, 2016. Guru and his – Year of The Books. December 12, 2016. December 12, 2016. December 12, 2016. December 12, 2016. December 12, 2016. December 12, 2016. December 12, 2016. December 12, 2016. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
theyearofthebooks.wordpress.com
3642973. The Year of the Boy
The Year of the Boy. How i am learning to reconcile the seemingly irreconcilable within. Monday, December 27, 2010. This Is Really THE END. It has been one year and five days since I opened this blog. And, yes, I have closed it twice already but this is honest to God the last time I am going to post a closing blog. I am adding one more post because while my son and I continue to experience our growing edges, we have done exactly that…grow (our edges that is). Posted by Mary Elizabeth Barrett. I was a bit...
theyearoftheboy.blogspot.com
3642974. The Year of the Bully
The Year of the Bully. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theyearofthebully.blogspot.com
3642975. theyearofthebunny.com is almost here!
Theyearofthebunny.com is almost here! Upload your website to get started.
theyearofthebunny.com
3642976. - The year of the Butcher
The year of the Butcher. Welcome to my road to charcuterie-heaven. What's new? 19 May, 2014. Greetings, It’s been a while since I’ve posted something on my blog. Does it means I’ve stopped working on new projects? The major reason I’m a bit occupied for the moment is that I’m working on my school-exam project... 15 Apr, 2014. Coming up on week 14 and 15…. 15 Apr, 2014. 15 Apr, 2014. 4 Apr, 2014. Mexican Style Chorizo Episode II. 2 Apr, 2014. Introduction If I’m looking around on the internet and the nume...
theyearofthebutcher.be
3642977. - The year of the Butcher
The year of the Butcher. Welcome to my road to charcuterie-heaven. What's new? 19 May, 2014. Greetings, It’s been a while since I’ve posted something on my blog. Does it means I’ve stopped working on new projects? The major reason I’m a bit occupied for the moment is that I’m working on my school-exam project... 15 Apr, 2014. Coming up on week 14 and 15…. 15 Apr, 2014. 15 Apr, 2014. 4 Apr, 2014. Mexican Style Chorizo Episode II. 2 Apr, 2014. Introduction If I’m looking around on the internet and the nume...
theyearofthebutcher.com
3642978. The Year of the Carrot -
The Year of the Carrot.
theyearofthecarrot.com
3642979. Bus Accidents in the Year of the Cat
Bus Accidents in the Year of the Cat. Maintenance Issues in Bus Accidents. Negligent Hiring of Bus Drivers. Bus Accidents and Hours of Service Violations. Bus Accidents Caused by Defects and Malfunctions. Maintenance Issues in Bus Accidents. Keeping Buses Safe for Passengers and other Vehicles. There is an expectation on the part of bus riders as well as on the part of regulating authorities that buses undergo maintenance inspections on a regular basis by qualified professionals. Failure to do so jeo...
theyearofthecat.com
3642980. The year of the Cats - by Charlie Keegan
Available Now €19.99. By post to anywhere in the world. Pick up a copy for €15.00. In your local bookstore. 8216;The year of the Cats’ is a GAA book dedicated to the unparalleled achievement of the Kilkenny hurling teams of 2008, in winning the Grand Slam of championship All-Irelands in 2008, coupled with the completion of the 'three-in-a-row' by Brian Cody's senior team. The 160-page production covers the four hurling championships of 2008 which led to such unprecedented All-Ireland glory for Kilkenny.
theyearofthecats.com
3642981. ...
Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.
theyearofthechocolatebunny.blogspot.com
3642982. The Year of The Cicadas | The inspirational true story of a mother's journey after her son falls from a 180 foot cliff
The inspirational true story of a mother's journey after her son falls from a 180 foot cliff. The Year of The Cicadas. Radio and TV Interviews. Catie Hartsfield’s life changed dramatically on May 23, 2004. The small business owner and mother of four teenagers received the news that her son had fallen 180 feet off a cliff. This book is the true story of this mother’s journey and the ripple effects the accident had on her and her family’s life. Order your copy of. The Year of the Cicada. Kelly, Thank you f...
theyearofthecicadas.com
3642983. The Year of the Civil War
The Year of the Civil War. Follow the misadventures of two best friends as they devote a year of their post-collegiate lives to discovering the Civil War. June 20, 2011. As previously highlighted on this blog, I’m bringing back the Scorpy comics. This week, Scorpy and Ante follow the war from Fort Sumter to Appomattox, all in five days! June 7, 2011. Germans Love Reenacting the Civil War. File under: Things that I find mildly entertaining. May 31, 2011. John C. Breckinridge. May 27, 2011. May 27, 2011.
theyearofthecivilwar.tumblr.com
3642984. The Year of The Cookie
Saturday, March 15, 2014. Chicken Tacos, grain and dairy free. I know. I haven't posted anything in. I did a post for my husband's office. So I figured I'd put it up here as well :) He does a diet in the office called Ideal Protein which is super strict. We started it Monday and it's tough but the results are SO worth it! Are totally worth making! Or maybe that's because we haven't had carby, cheesey goodness in a few days ;) JK, I'd make them even when we are eating those things again! Page to see them.
theyearofthecookie.blogspot.com
3642985. The year of the daffodil
The One About The Blogiversary. If you had mentioned the word blogiversary to me a year ago, I would have looked at you a little suspiciously and slowly backed away… But here we are. For… Read more ». Have We Forgotten How To Worship In Church? Our youngest daughter is a bit of a dancer. It just seems to be in her veins. When she hears music, even if she is unaware of it, her body can’t… Read more ». When They Say ‘Enjoy Every Moment’. You Are Not Your Bad Parenting Day. The Year Of The Daffodil.
theyearofthedaffodil.com