SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 21 / (3854249 - 3854302)

3854249. Thoughts on tech
More probable than most might think. Sources in China seem to think that Apple will release a bigger iPhone that will have a 4.8 inch screen. I don’t know if these rumors are true, but they have a higher degree of probability since there’s a logical reason for Apple to go for a 4.8 inch screen size. So it’s either someone pushing bullshit rumors that accidentally got it right in terms of size, or there’s indeed some truth from these rumors. Read More ». Posted on 21.01.2013 in Mobile. Read More ». Modilw...
thoughts-on-tech.com
3854250. Thoughts on the Daily
Thoughts on the Daily. So I'm not consistent, but I do have enough thoughts to blog daily. What interests me most about other people is how we all think differently. Your own mind is a mystery to everyone but you. So here you can pick at mine, I'm unveiling raw thoughts. Sunday, March 18, 2012. So these thoughts haven't been very daily, have they? A lot has changed. And yet, not much at all. So, what motivated me to write on this old blog again? Why the fabulous Ms. D of course! Speaking of which, I read...
thoughts-on-the-daily.blogspot.com
3854251. Thoughts on the Markets
Thoughts on the Markets. Willkommen bei Thoughts on the Markets. Wir heißen Sie auf unseren Seiten herzlich Willkommen. Unsere Fabrik bietet Ihnen Leistungen höchster Qualität. Zögern Sie nicht und nehmen Sie unsere Dienste in Anspruch. Unser professionelles Team steht Ihnen zu jeder Zeit gerne zur Verfügung. Da Sie als Kunde bei uns im Mittelpunkt stehen, widmen wir Ihnen unsere volle Aufmerksamkeit und sind stets um Ihre vollste Zufriedenheit bemüht. Sie finden uns unter der Adresse: ,.
thoughts-on-the-markets.webnode.com
3854252. Thoughts on the Markets
Thoughts on the Markets. Auf der Seite des Abonnement-Shops der Börsenpublikation. Thoughts of the Markets. Sie können links zwischen Abonnements über 3, 6 oder 12 Monate wählen. Die Abonnements können nicht vorzeitig gekündigt werden. Nach Ablauf des abonnierten Zeitraums von 3, 6 oder 12 Monaten erfolgt keine automatische Verlängerung. Wenn ein Weiterbezug der Börsenpublikation gewünscht ist, muß ein neues Abonnement abgeschlossen werden. 2013 Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Online-Shop erstellen mit Webnode.
thoughts-on-the-markets7.webnode.com
3854253. Random Thoughts
A discussion on the philosophy of thought. The thinking process and all things relevant. Discussions may range from philosophy to the formation of thought itself to the evolutionary importance of a brain to metaphysics to anything that participants find relevant. Thursday, October 02, 2008. Muller. his ratchet. and sex. :D. And what may i fill this blog post with? Anyway, the question is not whether or not evolution occurs nor is its necessity questioned. The question is the mechanism. On the face of it,...
thoughts-on-thought.blogspot.com
3854254. Thoughts-on-white-lines's blog - Thoughts-on-white-lines - Skyrock.com
Concert, 3 heures, track, foule, K. Répète, chaleur, stresse, paroles, K. Répète, fatigue, micro, voix, rythme, K. Concert, 3 reprises, homage, génial, K. Répète, surprise, concert , feu d'artifice, K. Sortie, soleil, Glup's! Je chanterai jusqu'à atteindre les étoiles. Au coeur de la musique (76). 09/11/2008 at 9:40 AM. 14/06/2010 at 9:50 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Les choses ne durent pas. Ils restent. Car vous êtes tous faible. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Atmatah - L' A.
thoughts-on-white-lines.skyrock.com
3854255. Thoughts Online | Susans Tan's Personal Blog
Susans Tan's Personal Blog. About me and my blog. DRACULA UNTOLD… TOLD… AGAIN. My Review: BLU Studio C Mini. DRACULA UNTOLD… TOLD… AGAIN. I wanted to like this movie, I really did. I am a huge Horror movie buff, vampires being my favorite of all things that go bump in the night. So, fresh off of Horror hound Weekend Cincinnati and still on a high from their horror movie film fest, I decided to watch Dracula Untold. Oh, what they did to the plot! We vampire fans have come to know and love. Vlad’...In my o...
thoughts-online.com
3854256. Thoughts and Opinions
And other things on my mind. Toward the throne of grace. Receive mercy and grace to help. There is something exciting about traveling to significant places. When I saw the Statue of Liberty in person I was amazed at how huge it was. (I wasn’t thrilled with climbing the narrow staircase inside, but everything can’t be impressive, right? Together we are being built into the temple of God. All scripture quoted is taken from the NRSV translation. When work and worth are confused, as they are in an achievemen...
thoughts-opinions.com
3854257. Thoughts Outside the Box
THOUGHTS OUTSIDE THE BOX : Issues and Thoughts. A Journey toward Spiritual Attainment. Thursday, July 23, 2015. We are a goal-oriented society, driven by our goals and dreams. Graduating high school and on to college, Graduating college and entering the work place, to become that which we dreamed of becoming through all our years of toil and study. We strive to accumulate wealth, prestige, honors, so that our Golden years will be happy years. but they won't. Where is life the grandest? The really amazing...
thoughts-outside-the-box.blogspot.com
3854258. Thoughts - Pensées
Promote Your Page Too. Welcome to my personal blog. I try not to follow rules or auto-censorship when posting or sharing my Thoughts, writings, and readings, which is different from the Facebook Page Thoughts-Pensées. If you feel disturbed, not tolerating the things I say out loud, you should hear the things I keep to myself". أعشق حين تشربين قهوتك الصباحية وحدك. و لكن تحضرين فنجانين و علبة السكر مع أنك تشربين القهوة مرة. و تبدلين مكانها عند غروب الشمس في كل يوم. أعشق شغفك بالكتب المستعملة و العتيقة.
thoughts-pensees.com
3854259. Thoughts, Quotes, Verses
Thoughts, Quotes, Verses. To Brighten Your Day. July 7th, 2015. Comments Off on God Provides, John 16:23-24. God Provides, John 16:23-24. It comes in different ways, I almost did not recognized it. I almost let the ‘help’ passed by but the LORD ensure that I wouldn’t miss it. Now, that’s providence for me… He heard my worries, unconsciously asking for help and then… help came. 8220;Dear Lord,. Thank you, LORD! December 15th, 2014. Comments Off on You Are More Valuable Than Anything, Don’t Worry.
thoughts-quotes-verses.net
3854260. Rambling Thoughts
Monday, October 25, 2010. The history that isn't yet history, the history that the clock is now ticking off, the history proliferating as I write, accruing a minute at a time and grasped better by the future than it will ever be by us.". Wednesday, September 8, 2010. Do you remember people telling you that you will make your best friends for life in college? For me, they were wrong. I already have them. Maybe a little Dunk. We're going to travel around the world. Ultimately she will be in Seattle. Fi is ...
thoughts-rambling.blogspot.com
3854261. Charting the Course
Tuesday, August 18, 2015. Looking into the Past. I called a lady in New Jersey, who was trying to find some history of the two boys she had adopted. The boys are now in their mid-twenties. She had originally called my church. I knew the boy's birth mom. I know the boy's biological sister. Years ago I picked up the girl (biological sister) on the church bus. Friday, August 14, 2015. Writing to an Audience. I've tried to keep this goal. I think of my audience. (Bubblews is a small part of that....Several y...
thoughts-randy.blogspot.com
3854262. thoughts-read-unspoken's blog - I could live with ONLY a pen...And some paper :) - Skyrock.com
I could live with ONLY a pen.And some paper :). That's all I can do. 07/06/2008 at 2:07 PM. 11/06/2011 at 11:20 AM. Subscribe to my blog! I miss you David. Look up at the sky and all I see is him looking back at me. It's been like ages since I last saw him. Everything he used to. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (54.145.69.42) if someone makes a complaint. Posted on Saturday, 11 June 2011 at 10:40 AM.
thoughts-read-unspoken.skyrock.com
3854263. Thoughts Records - Music, Sound, Techno, House, Ambient
Music for your ears!
thoughts-records.biz
3854264. Thoughts Records - Music, Sound, Techno, House, Ambient
Music for your ears!
thoughts-records.com
3854265. Thoughts Records - Music, Sound, Techno, House, Ambient
Music for your ears!
thoughts-records.net
3854266. thoughts, rhythm, and puzzle
Thoughts, rhythm, and puzzle. Berpikir. Menikmati musik. Life is puzzle? Wednesday, December 24, 2008. Ditengah waktu eksplorasi saya di situs Joomla untuk mencari ekstensi yang tepat untuk fitur baru web KM yang sedang saya rancang, saya menemukan sebuah berita yang menarik. Open Source Matters (OSM) yang merupakan organisasi non-profit yang menaungi proyek Joomla ternyata baru saja mendapatkan kehormatan masuk dalam EContent 100 List. Untuk tahun 2008 - 2009. That's not the best part. Dalam film 300, p...
thoughts-rhythm-puzzle.blogspot.com
3854267. thoughts running through my head..
Thoughts running through my head. Random ramblings with occasional flashes of brilliance. Tuesday, December 13, 2011. So near Christmas, I could do with a rest but at least we'll be in at long last! Thoughts running through my head. Tuesday, November 29, 2011. I am so stressed out at the moment! Seriously, its one of the most stressy things ever and everytime I buy or sell it takes me ages, not helped by people saying "oh it only took me 6 weeks" etc. Sid sticking his tongue out. Friday, November 04, 2011.
thoughts-running-through-my-head.blogspot.com
3854268. Thoughts-s-diary's blog - Blog de Thoughts-s-diary - Skyrock.com
13/04/2009 at 6:38 AM. 16/04/2009 at 12:58 PM. Aujourd'hui, je suis allé au courses. Aujourd'hui, ma soeur et moi avons aidé. Aujourd'hui rien de bien j'ai passé ma. Lundi 13 avril 2009-. Je n'ai rien fait de ma journée. J'écoute. Subscribe to my blog! Samedi 11 avril 2009-. Aujourd'hui c'est la fin, certaines personnes vont énormément me manquer! Surtout M. je l'aime tant, j'ai jamais rencontré une personne pareille! J'espere que ça iras mieux maintenant! Posted on Monday, 13 April 2009 at 6:51 AM.
thoughts-s-diary.skyrock.com
3854269. fairy whispers
My online poetry and art collection. Wednesday, March 2, 2011. Aishwarya - the most gorgeous woman ever, ,:). Sparkling beneath a velvet lash. In a lure of haunting splendor. They charm you with a momentary flash. They are but pools of crystal waters. Making you swim to the depths of cold. Trapped within this silvery darkness. There are beautiful mysteries yet to unfold. They carry in them the softness of a feather. They are the passion of a burning flame. They will question your sanity in silence. Bound...
thoughts-sach.blogspot.com
3854270. The City That Never Sleeps
The City That Never Sleeps. So what's my story? Figure it out yourself. Hey there I'm Saffy. Not your girl next door. This skin is made by sleeping. Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013. Title : hey beautiful. Good morning to you. (;. Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013. Title : oh yeahh. Oh yes. last but not least gotta agree with stefan on this. Title : f e b r u a r y. This chilly weather consists of blamkets, movie marathons, and maybe more. More resting days for me. mhmm.
thoughts-scribbled.blogspot.com
3854271. thoughts-sian
Go forth now as God'servant. Remember God's presence often and draw strength from the knowledge that the One who calls and sends also sustains. (A Guide to Prayer but I think it is from elsewhere). Open my lips, O Lord,. And my mouth shall proclaim your praise. Create in me a clean heart, O God,. And renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence. And take not your holy spirit from me. Give me the joy of your saving help again. And sustain me with your Spirit. That on the last day,.
thoughts-sian.blogspot.com
3854272. Thoughts-skps4's blog - Dans-la-tête-de-Melle-S. - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 10/07/2012 at 5:30 AM. Updated: 10/07/2012 at 6:07 AM. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.3) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Tuesday, 10 July 2012 at 6:07 AM. 9675; ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○. Tue, July 10, 2012. Subscribe to my blog! Post to my blog. Here you are free.
thoughts-skps4.skyrock.com
3854273. Blog de Thoughts-Stealer - My Faerie and I - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. My Faerie and I. Mise à jour :. The end of world (grandia 1). Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (23.21.86.101) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Ou poster avec :. N'oublie pas...
thoughts-stealer.skyrock.com
3854274. Blog de Thoughts-Streets - Ce qui ne te tue pas te rend plus fort ! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Ce qui ne te tue pas te rend plus fort! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! ALLEZ VERS UN MONDE MEILLEUR QUI EST ICCCCI. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (23.21.86.101) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le samedi 25 juillet 2009 10:40. Modifié le jeudi 24 décembre 2009 08:48. Poster sur mon blog.
thoughts-streets.skyrock.com
3854275. thoughts-summer's blog - thoughts-summer - Skyrock.com
14/03/2009 at 11:39 AM. 28/10/2009 at 1:49 PM. Subscribe to my blog! This blog has no articles. Post to my blog. Here you are free.
thoughts-summer.skyrock.com
3854276. Thoughts
Play around with PBWiki. 15 Tagging and Delicious. View my complete profile. Tuesday, March 16, 2010. Created an account in NetLibrary and searched for historical books. Yes, I believe this interesting and would probably download a file. I have yet to really get into talking books however, I have listened to CBC sometimes on the car radio when travelling (reading a book) so under the right circumstances will probably get involved. Friday, March 5, 2010. Play around with PBWiki. Thursday, March 4, 2010.
thoughts-susan.blogspot.com
3854277. Serendipity
Saturday, May 28, 2016. Waves whistle, waves rock. Going away from shore or towards the dock. Waves play, cuddle and laugh. Flow like grain separated chaff. Soothing in a moment, furious in another. Jolting strongly or touching like a feather. Moving in circadian rhythm. Shining like light in a prism. Glistening on a moonlit night. Reflecting stars with all their might. Power so strong to blow away. Beauty so alluring to take your breath away. Nature's soldier on a patrol. Rhythm is its divine soul!
thoughts-swati.blogspot.com
3854278. Ponderings
I am married with 3 daughters and am currently studying Psychology. View my complete profile. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
thoughts-that-breath.blogspot.com
3854279. Thought That Counts
Because heavy is the head that wears the crown. Saturday, July 22, 2006. Rooth ke humse kahin jab chale jaoge tum. Ye na socha tha kabhi itna yaad aaoge tum. Rooth ke humse kahin jab chale jaoge tum. Rooth ke humse kahin. Main to na chala tha do kad bhi tum bin. Phir bhi mera bachpan yehi samjhe har din. Chhod ke mujhe bhala ab kahan jaoge tum. Ye na socha tha kabhi itna yaad aaoge tum. Rooth ke humse kahin jab chale jaoge tum. Rooth ke humse kahin. Baaton kabhi haathon se bhi maara hai tumhein. People t...
thoughts-that-count.blogspot.com
3854280. The-Words-That-Flood-My-Mind
This blog is for my thoughts on certain things that happen in life.No offence to anyone who comes across it.But feel free to make comments =D. Wednesday, August 12, 2009. This will be a 3 part series on love.New revelation on it haha was talking to my leader today after bible study and guess what it just popped into my head. To love someone is also to always have them in your mind.If you dont even miss them during the day then something is wrong! Check up on yourself haha! Same rule applies here,for the.
thoughts-that-counts.blogspot.com
3854281. Thoughts That Cross My Mind
Thoughts That Cross My Mind. Turning Confidently Expressed Misconstruals Of Systemic Functional Linguistic Theory Into Pedagogical Opportunities. Monday, 17 August 2015. Posted by Dr CLÉiRIGh. Thursday, 25 June 2015. David Rose On Instantiation, Stratification and Field. After Waleed Othman wrote to sysfling on 23 June 2015 at 07:58. Lord of the Flies). What type of process is “were” in “the fat boy’s grunts were …”? Is it relational: circumstantial, with “behind him” as Attribute? Stole away through the...
thoughts-that-cross-my-mind.blogspot.com
3854283. Thoughts That Heal - Home
A Shoulder to Lean On. Thoughts That Heal is a PA state-licensed therapist serving the Bethlehem area. We offer psychotherapy and counseling services, helping people overcome life's challenges. Our specialities include the treatment of depression, anxiety disorders, relationship problems and grief counseling. Seeking help is the first step towards a healthier, more balanced life. Thoughts That Heal builds a personalized treatment plan. Can greatly improve your mental well-being. Our therapists.
thoughts-that-heal.com
3854284. THOUGHTS that never verbaly mature
THOUGHTS that never verbaly mature. Saturday, May 20, 2006. TIK FACE-I LOVE YOU! This Blog is in honor of my sister. I love my sister oh-so-much! And, I miss her. BUT! I am glad that I get to read about her and her son on my computer. Let me just tell you: we moved the bookshelves from the living room. And we put them in the room that I am supposed to be living in. And all mom's craft stuff. Its a liiiiiiiitle cramped! It kinnda looks like I'm babbling a little bit. SOWWEE TIK-TIK! Tuesday, May 16, 2006.
thoughts-that-never.blogspot.com
3854285. Edward Robertson
Graphic Designer and Experienced Ice Cream Annihilator. September 29th, 2014. Multiple photos in one post. September 28th, 2014. The one who knocks. September 28th, 2014. September 27th, 2014. Waiting for Gus Fring. September 25th, 2014. September 21st, 2014. 28 years old, UI / Web designer from Poland. Addicted to coffee, design junkie who loves to create beautiful websites and great looking interfaces. Use the field below to search the site.
thoughts-theme.pixelrevel.com
3854286. ©2014
2015 both , Shanghai. Bothcom 2015 both , Shanghai. Site by saf - www.thisissaf.com.
thoughts-things.com
3854287. Welcome thoughts-tl.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thoughts-tl.com
3854288. Thoughts to Browse
Unique quotations collected from various public domain sources not always readily available for instant text-to-speech applications. Bookmark now! Thursday, May 14, 2009. A cheerful temper, joined with innocence, will make beauty attractive, knowledge delightful, and wit good-natured. It will lighten sickness, poverty, and affliction, convert ignorance into an amiable simplicity, and render deformity itself agreeable. —Addison. Comparisons.—Oft on the dappled turf at ease. I sit, and play with similes,.
thoughts-to-browse.blogspot.com
3854289. Blog de thoughts-to-me - Blog de thoughts-to-me - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Je vous épargnerais ma vie. Ce sont juste certaines pensées qui seront affichées. Lachez vous si ca vous plait. Si ca vous plait pas, restez pas. Fuck tous ceux qui l'emmerde, merci =). Mise à jour :. Je sais pu quoi faire jai juste envie de. Je sais, je ferais mieux de me pendre - '. Ce soir, ou plutot ce matin - ', j'ai. Pas envie. =). Oh je t'aime toi! Oh que oui je taime. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Tout d'abord bonsoir =). Bienvenue sur ma page perso. On peut...
thoughts-to-me.skyrock.com
3854290. thoughts to things
thoughts-to-things.com
3854291. Loose Thoughts
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thoughts-tyelle.blogspot.com
3854292. LIFE AFTER CUBES
A byteful T.A.L.K. on Travel, Entertainment and more. The sun-kissed Chocolate Hills in Bohol. Panglao Island Summer Get-away. A glimpse on Sabang Beach, Puerto Galera. Dumaluan Beach Resort Panglao Island. ViIla Escudero San Pablo Quezon. Top Blogs.com.ph. Five Things I Love and Hate on Caylabne Bay Resort. Five Things I Love and Hate on Caylabne Bay Resort. Labels: Caylabne Bay Resort. 1 The location :. 2 The experience of passing by in Magnetic Hill :. 160;3 Wide range of activities to choose from:.
thoughts-unli.blogspot.com
3854293. Thoughts unrestricted
thoughts-unrestricted.blogspot.com
3854294. Thoughts
Wednesday, October 21, 2009. I do not know why I wrote this but I hope it strikes a chord and stirs up some personal memories too. Things were so resolved and beautiful when we were kids. Then we saw the world with hope, optimism and not with cynicism. It was effortless to make new friends and stay happy and content. Life was not at all complicated. Monday, October 12, 2009. I think that should say it all. Here’s wishing you a great life ahead. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thoughts-unscrambled.blogspot.com
3854295. Two Hearts One Mind
Two Hearts One Mind. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thoughts-unwritten.blogspot.com
3854296. Valerie's Point of Views
Valerie's Point of Views. October 23, 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. Links to this post.
thoughts-vhal.blogspot.com
3854297. Thoughts, Vibes & Positivity | Love...always
Thoughts, Vibes and Positivity. The might of intention through Mantras. In recent weeks I’ve rekindled a love affair I have with mantras. Like a student preparing for an exam, I’ve put them on post-its, written them on book marks, left memos on my phone etc. They’ve become a stable part of my daily diet. Wherever I am, whenever I can, I’m making a conscious effort to recite, remember and embody a Mantra. What is a “Mantra”? Mantras Then and Now. Practice what you speak. A dreamers guide to a dream. Wakin...
thoughts-vibes-positivity.com
3854298. thoughts-******'s blog - I need to be thin.. I really need it. - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. I eat because I'm unhappy and I am unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious circle. Created: 26/10/2012 at 1:14 PM. Updated: 07/11/2014 at 12:24 PM. I need to be thin. I really need it. Overdose de cocaïne. Coma éthylique. Triple dose de somnifères. 65279;Je veux crever. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.2) if someone makes a complaint. 50 - 49 - 48.
thoughts-virgin.skyrock.com
3854299. Thoughts...
Subtle, Spirited, Unchecked and Uncontrolled. View my complete profile. 69/2013★ Getai Performanace @ 70 Sengkang West Ave on 16/10/2013★九月十六★ event ~ 龙南殿★ Host: Lee Pei Fen Hao Hao★旅者大乐队★好运歌舞秀★★. Ready, Aim, Click. How do you photograph? Modal System of Music. Musings of a struggling enchantress. Wednesday, August 5, 2009. Now one day while I was discussing something technical with 'Y' on messenger; I was pinged by 'X'. She was pretty excited and the message read something like this:-. X: You know what?
thoughts-waves.blogspot.com
3854300. Thoughts...lovingly cruel sweet
Thoughts.lovingly cruel sweet. View my complete profile. Thursday, August 6, 2015. A glance at the stars in the darkest sky. A touch of the wind in that velvet night. Calms the mind as the river flows by. While a dew silently kisses the first daylight. Saturday, July 11, 2015. What the mind thinketh . You have just one life! And the funny part is that you don't even know how long that life is! Everything that YOU want. you CAN become . All you have to is have the belief and Just do it! A Raw translation ...
thoughts-winner-takes-it-all.blogspot.com
3854301. YOU & ME
Live Laugh . Love. Thursday, June 11, 2015. 男孩和女孩从小就认识,男孩经常约女孩一起去村外的池塘边捉小虾,每次男孩总是满载而归,女孩却是两手空空,女孩总是失落的含着眼泪,独自一个人回到家,然后闷闷不乐。晚饭前,男孩敲响女孩家的门,女孩一见是男孩,扭头就走,男孩追上前,对女孩说:“对不起,我把你的虾都捉走了,给,我把它们养在小鱼缸里,送给你。”女孩眉头一放,慧心的笑了,就这样反复着他们纯纯的童年,转眼,他们各自成长着。 8212;—纯纯的“对不起” 。 男孩总是喜欢戏弄女孩,经常会把女孩逗到哭,然后又去哄女孩到她笑为止,直到长大后,也是如此。 8212;— “对不起”的快乐 。 8212;— “对不起”也是一种承诺。 婚后,男孩的事业大有成就,经常有许多应酬,而女孩已经成为一个专职太太了,每天在家为男孩准备热菜热饭,把家里收拾的干干净净,她经常会去菜场买回一些小河虾放在鱼缸里养着,男孩总问他为什么,女孩却总是慧心的一笑。 8212;— “对不起”,谎言的开始。 渐渐的,男孩开始不回家,或总是在外出差,男孩的事业越来越好&...那天,女孩心血来潮&#...
thoughts-within-thoughts.blogspot.com
3854302. Thoughts Without Conclusions
This is a video of a past reading by Dan K. Sigurd:. Reading in Los Angeles:. This is a video from a past reading from Thoughts Without Conclusions:. Thoughts Without Conclusions - The Website -. If you have a blog you find yourself being compared to other literature that originated from these kinds of forums. There have been shiny examples of hope like horror novel parodys that hooked the reader by claiming that "John dies at the end". Has dwarfed its compeditors with its profits. Read Just Antoher Job.
thoughts-without-conclusions.blogspot.com