SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 21 / (3854682 - 3854736)

3854682. Thoughts Alone Images | Just some views along the journey back home
Just some views along the journey back home. Pages from Private Musings. 8220;The guy with the camera is back. Try to look tough! At least the mole thinks so…. A fledgling voice rises above. Poplar in bloom for Mary. And that is where baby birds come from. They are gone now, no longer babies and never to return. But we still see their kind resting in the trees, the subtle red heads of the adults contrasted against blue sky. Sunset for one means sunrise for another. Larr; Older Entries. This is an extensi...
thoughtsalone2.wordpress.com
3854683. Thoughts Along the Journey
Thoughts Along the Journey. The joys of loving, living and laughing while not walking the journey alone. December 17, 2012. It is going on to ten at night and I am usually snuggled into my flannel sheets by now! I just watched the first episode of Downton Abbey - AGAIN - and enjoyed it so much I can't think about sleeping at the moment. Thought I'd drop a line to you all. As always, love from me to you. Posted by Mary Ann Sweeney. December 15, 2012. Past, Present, Future. What patience. Although afte...
thoughtsalongjourney.blogspot.com
3854684. Thoughts Along Life's Highway | Cooking, Creating, and Loving life in the South
Thoughts Along Life's Highway. Cooking, Creating, and Loving life in the South. My Weight Loss Story. I haven’t been posting (in like FOR.EV.ER) but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been menu planning. Now that school is back in session, menu plans are even more critical to my success managing work and home activities. Here’s what we have planned for this week:. Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad. And roasted potatoes. I also have some asparagus I’ll probably roast because I need to finish it up before it goes bad.
thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com
3854685. thoughtsalonglifetrails
Believe In The Adventures! Toys, Tools and Gadgets: A Set of Wheels. April 20, 2016. I’ve driven. I’ve ridden. I’ve walked casually and hiked. My trails have led me in different modes of transportation. This week, I was reminded of a different set of wheels, as my path led past a small, new municipal skating and skateboarding ramp park. Aah. I’m not as graceful as I was two or three years ago(? I found that my Warptail. I can still hear admonitions from memory. Yet, as this new generation rolls down ...
thoughtsalonglifetrails.wordpress.com
3854686. thoughts along my path
Thoughts along my path. Monday, July 2, 2012. Zimbabwe - Dismal politics, stunning nature. On our long drives through Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia or Malawi, we often see similar images flash by through our car windows:the life on the side of the road, the bustling markets with loud music blaring, the colourful clothesworn and the patterns on them, thewarm smell of burning grass or rubbish in the air, seeing. Tendai's family making us feel at home. Umm, ok, great advice. Zambezi sunrise behind at our camp.
thoughtsalongmypath.blogspot.com
3854687. Thoughts Along The Endless Trail | A unique journey
Thoughts Along The Endless Trail. Find City / Town. Welcome to Thoughts Along The Endless Trail. My name is Fiona Chan. This is a visual diary of my travels. Memories of places and events. My aim is to travel far. Journey within. May you join me along the endless trail. Summer in the Swiss Alps. Living amid the mountains is a lifelong dream, something I hope to achieve in the future. For now, I savour a taste in the Western [.]. Holy Land Part 5: A visit to ancient Judea.
thoughtsalongtheendlesstrail.com
3854688. Thoughts Along the Waterway
Thoughts Along the Waterway. Sunday, January 19, 2014. Finally, A Winter Report From Marathon! It's been at least two weeks since we returned from our annual holiday visit up north. We had a great time with our two daughters and their families. We also visited with Sandra's sister and brother. We got more than our fill of cold weather, getting a snow storm and temps down to -8 degrees. Maddie has enjoyed her time here as well She has gone for walks in the park and bike rides with us around town. But ...
thoughtsalongthewaterway.blogspot.com
3854689. Thoughts Along the Way
Thoughts Along the Way. Reflections on faith, life and relationships. Free Mothers Day Card! This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from awayindc. Make your own badge here. For the Love of Africa. From Here to Finvara. Sojourning - Her Journey. Wrecked for the Ordinary. Tuesday, April 28, 2009. Free Mother's Day Card! Sitting in class. Bored. Just discovered how to get a FREE Mother's Day card. Check it out:. Offers a Free Customized 5x7 Mother's Day Card. 1 Create an account. These are a couple of...
thoughtsalongtheway-jenway.blogspot.com
3854690. Thoughts Along The Way – Thoughts of encouragement while considering God's steadfast love for humanity and our relationship to HIm.
Mark 15: 33-34; Luke 23: 44-46). I recently experienced four different presentations touching on the loneliness that Jesus experienced on the cross (a nudge from God? Crucifixion was a horrible way to die looking at it from the aspect of pain and humiliation, but Jesus was one of many who died in this way. Why is he different? What does God ask of those who bear the name of Christ Jesus? March 7th, 2017. February 27th, 2017. January 16th, 2017. December 30th, 2016. Walk Humbly With God.
thoughtsalongtheway.com
3854691. Along the Way
August 30, 2008 · Filed under From George. Mummy and Daddy often have a bottle of water at the side of the bed for them to drink from at night. I decided it would be a good idea to try what it’s like so now if they have any water left in the morning I come along, unscrew the top and drink whatever water is left. Leave a comment ». August 3, 2008 · Filed under From George. Leave a comment ». August 3, 2008 · Filed under From George. Originally uploaded by Little George. Leave a comment ». Mummy and Daddy ...
thoughtsalongtheway.wordpress.com
3854692. thoughts along the way… | things I'm learning on the journey home
Thoughts along the way…. Things I'm learning on the journey home. About this blog…. About this blogger…. January 8, 2017. I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything here. In fact, my last blog was sort of a “cliff hanger.” Sorry about that; I do intend to come back to the journey and write some more, … Continue reading →. Be real (honest worship)…. September 6, 2016. Working worship (and life) principles…. August 13, 2016. Trouble… from above! July 31, 2016. Invitation to participation…. I woke ...
thoughtsalongtheway2013.wordpress.com
3854693. Thoughts Aloud
8230;A Haven For Sovereign Rational Minds. About Dave & T A. A Rogue Party Proposal. Why Live in a Salad Bowl. World War IV Analysis. Who Really Pays Most Taxes? How Many Tempests Can A Teapot Hold? July 30th, 2015 Author: Troy. The tempest of the day/week seems to be the Planned Parenthood situation. Now, the Planned Parenthood (PP) fiasco… Is there any thinking person in this country that does not understand that PP is primarily a collection of abortion clinics? The third point the selling of the mater...
thoughtsaloud.com
3854694. Thoughts
August 9, 2015. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/ZpKWWx1rdvmnp. August 1, 2015. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/ZpKWWx1q-0FOl. August 1, 2015. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/ZpKWWx1q-05x7. August 1, 2015. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/ZpKWWx1q-02dK. August 1, 2015. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/ZpKWWx1qyVzuq. August 1, 2015. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/ZpKWWx1qyVuPa. August 1, 2015. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/ZpKWWx1qyVtgO. August 1, 2015. Source: Flickr / seanwehrli. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/ZpKWWx1qyVa7I. July 28, 2015. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/ZpKWWx1qjJcct. July 28, 2015.
thoughtsalt3.tumblr.com
3854695. Thoughtsam
Make of it what you will -. Do flowers know they're pretty? Posted by Ian Gilman @ 9:05 PM. Recent study shows nearly all the world's problems are caused by other people. Posted by Ian Gilman @ 8:48 PM. She followed him there, and as the full moon rose, she entered the house and explored his secret rooms. Posted by Ian Gilman @ 8:30 AM. Napcake: a cupcake that cleans your face and hands while you eat it. Posted by Ian Gilman @ 8:41 AM. Posted by Ian Gilman @ 9:00 PM. Boredom is the uncle of invention.
thoughtsam.iangilman.com
3854696. Thoughtsam And Jetsam
Sunday, December 12, 2010. There's a man and his wife that just told their son. To stick close to the life he's always known. Dreams are 'dreams' for a reason. And there's no point in thinking. Of something too far from your home. This man and his wife never stopped to think whether-. They'd confused an anchor for a tether. There's a man and his wife that just told their son. It's your life, live it how you want. They don't understand when he. Rolls his eyes and. Answers with a monosyllabic grunt. I've b...
thoughtsamandjetsam.blogspot.com
3854697. Home
BIG AND SMALL BUSINESS. GOOD AND BAD MOVIES. GOOD AND BAD TV SHOWS. MRTHRILL UP MY LEG. A REAL ANGEL DOG. PEOPLE WHO I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE AS MY FRIENDS. ALL WAYS REMEMBER AND NEVER FORGET. IS A GOOD THING. What has happened to this great country. Out of work for five years now. John Gardner of McKinney, Texas turn to odd jobs, shorts term jobs and using his 2002 Ford Ranger to do pickup and delivery. His mother-law living with him who. Be left along force him to give up looking for work. On radio persona...
thoughtsamerica.com
3854698. inner-thoughts-drive
thoughtsand.com
3854699. thoughtsand808s | Not just another WordPress.com weblog
Not just another WordPress.com weblog. UNI – Desha Dayana. October 27, 2010 - Leave a Response. Black King Soul and the Cyber SEXtuplet ‘the search for planet LUVATRON 5’. June 11, 2010 - One Response. Kid Cudi Ft Chip the Ripper and Christain Bale – All Talk. June 11, 2010 - Leave a Response. TI ‘F*ck a Mixtape’. June 11, 2010 - Leave a Response. Beat clash Vs. Mic clash @ bohemian caverns. June 11, 2010 - Leave a Response. Drake’s ‘Thank Me Later’ Download. June 11, 2010 - Leave a Response.
thoughtsand808s.wordpress.com
3854700. Domain Name Registration at Joker.com, Easy to use Control Panel and Reseller API Interface
The Domain THOUGHTSANDACTIONS.COM. Was Successfully Registered with Joker.com. To administer the domain, configure your email addresses and URL forwarding,. Or register more domains, please go to joker.com. Your Joker.com Team.
thoughtsandactions.com
3854701. Under Construction
thoughtsandactions.info
3854702. thoughtsandactions84
Jupiter Ascending and a meditation on Evil. November 20, 2015. November 20, 2015. This does not necessarily make the Androgynous free from sexual desire, and again, that is only your business if they choose for it to be. It’s in using these broad strokes on gender identity and roles the movie tries to define what it means to be human in today’s world, which is of course, impossible, but I feel it paints an honest picture of y. The world is connected. Jupiter Ascending and a meditation on Evil.
thoughtsandactions84.wordpress.com
3854703. Express yourself.
Quarta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2010. Você me disse que estava me fazendo um favor, mas nunca disse que estava me deixando fora dos meus direitos emocionais, massacrando a palavra 'amor' entre os meus dois dentes da frente. E você pode, por favor, se lembrar por pelo menos cinco segundos que eu sou apenas uma garota boba presa em seu próprio mundo, longe da realidade? Se não é como eu imaginava, que controle eu tenho agora? Quarta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2010. Férias, come on! Thank you for your smile y...
thoughtsandacupofcoffe.blogspot.com
3854704. Thoughts and Adventures | Travels and Hikes
Le Chemin Le Puy. A Walk After A Summer Storm. August 13, 2015. On Wednesday mornings I walk the Sabino Canyon tram road with my friend and AZT companion hiker Lova. Sabino Canyon is doable during the summer months because the mountain shields the road from the rising sun until about 8:30. We generally begin our walk up the Canyon at 6:30. Curiously we saw many people returning and commented to each other wondering what time they must have begun their walk. There was an US Parks Department Employee and a...
thoughtsandadventures.com
3854705. Thoughts and Adventures
Hora do conto 4 comemorado em 3. Postado por Nathaly Lorenna. Tags: hora do conto. Você fechou a porta do banheiro na minha cara e disse que não queria me ver. Estava tão irritada e sensível. . Respirei fundo e sorri ao te ouvir me chamando de jumento. Bem baixinho. Poderia ter ido dormir, sim, eu poderia, mas dormir sem você é muito ruim, é muito ruim roncar sem ter você ao meu lado para ouvir e me dar cotoveladas. Cartas do coração Uma carta para o meu futuro esposo. E aí, partiu? Postado por Ruhh Belle.
thoughtsandadventures.com.br
3854706. The Thoughts and Adventures of an Absurd Writer
The Thoughts and Adventures of an Absurd Writer. The thoughts in my head, sometimes absurd, sometimes deep, never stop racing, so sometimes I make this their destination. Wednesday, July 16, 2014. Writerly Wednesday: That One Question. What are you writing about? Or, what is your story about? What is that scene about? And I wind up sitting there trying not to glare because. What a stupid question. Okay, so maybe it isn't that stupid. Maybe I understand exactly why people would ask that question. The book...
thoughtsandadventuresmindlessinnocent.blogspot.com
3854708. Thoughts and Amusings
Posted On Monday, 17 December 2007 at at 7:58:00 PM. By Lisa  . Thoughtsandamusings is now located at. Posted in 0 thoughts - add yours! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Theme: Garland by Steven Wittens. And Stefan Nagtegaal. Blogger Templates.
thoughtsandamusings.blogspot.com
3854709. thoughts and amusings | seeking justice, loving mercy – needing both.
Seeking justice, loving mercy – needing both. May 25, 2008. It gets up my nose. Posted by lisa under Uncategorized. Anne Jackson has a wonderful blog post – kind of like a Post Secret blog post really,. Where she has asked readers to contribute. What is something you feel you can’t say in church, or around other christians? A good read here. May 25, 2008. Keeping quiet about church (committees). Posted by lisa under Active Gospel. Christian’s have far too many committees. Monday – small group. In fact ma...
thoughtsandamusings.wordpress.com
3854710. THOUGHTS & ANGLOMANIA
Friday, September 4, 2009. I tried to do handstands for you. I feel awful about sort of neglecting you guys and this blog. I mean, SEVENTEEN followers? That's more followers than years I've been alive. I never thought I'd get over five! The days since my last post were spent getting ready for the inevitable- high school. (Yes, I. Twelve, but that's how things work here in Quebec.) I don't know what Hollywood was talking about- there's no talk of "popularity" or anything like that. Pooh-pooh! I bought an ...
thoughtsandanglomania.blogspot.com
3854711. Sentences
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. We don’t think. This site contains the thoughts and aphorisms of Michael Curran on art, psychology, self-interest, pride, vices and virtues, thinking, illusions and imitation, and the purpose of life. The contents of this site can also be downloaded free as an ebook at:. Http:/ www.scribd.com/doc/142029527/Sentences. Https:/ www.smashwords.com/books/view/314172. Http:/ www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sentences-michael-curran/1115340655?
thoughtsandaphorisms.com
3854712. thoughtsandarguments | Some of My Ideas in Writing
Some of My Ideas in Writing. June 26, 2015. I’ve gone through a few phases in my life in terms of monetary donations. My parents were good about raising me to give, telling me when I was young that two dollars of my five-dollar allowance was to go to my church every week. I don’t remember the first, second, or third times I heard … Continue reading →. May 6, 2014. Not a Country Sonnet. December 16, 2013. July 18, 2012. Work It had been raining all morning. The gray sky died slowly as they stood in ro...
thoughtsandarguments.wordpress.com
3854713. Thoughts & Beliefs | Just another WordPress.com site
Skip to main content. Skip to secondary content. Just another WordPress.com site. April 30, 2012. I believe in magical existence and magical meetings as well, because the magic is when the unexpected happens and with power makes innocent eyes sparkler with excitement. I wonder how life for someone who takes rabbits out of hats or finds lost coins behind ears of others. And when we see all of it, we just make the impossible become reality in front of our ignorant eyes. November 22, 2010. Build a website w...
thoughtsandbelief.wordpress.com
3854714. thoughtsandbeyond.com |
7 Quick Tips about Competitive Keyword Analysis. July 20, 2015. Why is competitive keyword analysis important to website owners? Competitive keyword analysis is done mainly to understand your page or site’s chance to rank when you use a particular keyword. This is the stage that you need to do to know the market before you target new or popular keywords. There are two factors that affect the result of this study the popularity of the keyword and the status of the competition in the industry. 6 It is not ...
thoughtsandbeyond.com
3854716. Thoughts and Biro Sketches
Eight years a windhover (and farewell). Oh friends, isn't the wattle flowering along all the roads around here beautiful? That distinct smell and yellow fluff reminds me Spring is not far away. I have always had an agreement with myself that when it seemed time to move on from here, I would. I've been mulling over this for months now - a sense of distance from this space, and a deep right feeling that it's time to close this chapter. And on our farm blog. Finally readers, it's you I owe a great thanks -.
thoughtsandbirosketches.blogspot.com
3854720. Thoughts & Blogs - Home
You know the feeling when you have a thought and you know it's a good one? There's an urge to share it. My hope is that the thought is more like a discovery and less like a creation. My hope is that the thoughts are about Christ more often than not. I write without expectations. I try to please the Lord in all I do. Always feel free to comment. Grace and Peace,.
thoughtsandblogs.com
3854721. Philosophy for busy people
Philosophy for busy people. Philosophical images and questions that concern all. Full of hopes and wonders we face an uncertain world. Our eyes leap on the steps of time and question. We hear a voice:'Rush, rush. Death awaits us.' We open our eyes and find that. We are! The garden of Luis. Madness along the way. Why is the world mathematical. Popular arts: our religions. Hegel’s own alienation. Where both Kant and Hegel went wrong. Kant did not drink enough. What is important to us. Hume wrote noir poetry.
thoughtsandblood.blogspot.com
3854722. thoughts and bolts - thoughtsandbolts home
A little more about us. We are a team of dedicated design professionals and artists who work with children to develop their creative skills and help them engage, expand and grow with us at our studio. . Wall Murals and Installations. Graphic Design and Branding. We passionately take up projects that intrigue us. A little more about us.
thoughtsandbolts.com
3854723. Irregularities
thoughtsandbooks.blogspot.com
3854724. thoughtsandbrownies | Turning pages while writing
Turning pages while writing. Those goals part 2. September 24, 2013. A fun thing is that the Danish class I signed up for has started. We read texts and analyze them but it’s not until now I realize I have forgotten everything we learned in school about how to analyze a text, ha ha! September 24, 2013. We don’t have a big apartment, but it’s enough for the two of us. One of the downsides though, is that we don’t have much space to store things. like all my unfinished projects ;). September 4, 2013. Was r...
thoughtsandbrownies.wordpress.com
3854725. On Life and Motherhood
On Life and Motherhood. Links to this post. And I would say, "Yes. I do.". But not tonight. Not here where I am. So how do you know? Links to this post. When it comes to being in love, how do you know? It is when you cannot bear to see her sad, or hurting. It is when you know that no one else would give the best care the way you do,. Because with you, she feels that she is the most important part of your life, that she is your life. No one else. Nothing else. Links to this post. Renewed and stronger love.
thoughtsandcaffeine.blogspot.com
3854726. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thoughtsandcake.wordpress.com
3854727. Cargo
This Cargo website is currently available here: thoughtsandcarrots. If you are the owner and wish to activate this domain, renew your Site Upgrade. When the upgrade process is completed this domain will automatically display your Cargo website. If you need further help, visit Cargo Support.
thoughtsandcarrots.com
3854728. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thoughtsandconfessions.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thoughtsandconfessions.wordpress.com
3854729. Thoughts and Confessions of a beautiful mess | Balancing Motherhood, Work and Love – one crazy day at a time!
Thoughts and Confessions of a beautiful mess. Balancing Motherhood, Work and Love – one crazy day at a time! I used the word summin’). LOL… this time…I wanted to go 3 or 4 miles… and , I did it. I got to the end of the trail (going one way) and , made it to 3 point “summin” miles. 🙂 I’m proud of myself. Ignore the writing on the Yellow part… we obviously have taggers here, too! I then got ready for the extremely long run back…. I’m totally a photo Queen…bbbwhahaha…. I also met some pretty friendly peopl...
thoughtsandconfessionsofabeautifulmess.wordpress.com
3854730. Thoughts & Confusions
Friday, November 30, 2007. First Impressions of Fecho. How do we encourage and support both preservice and inservice teachers to find agency through inquiry? Monday, November 26, 2007. Is it too complicated or controversial? Do we assume students can't handle it? Have we lost our sense of agency? Is it just easier to read what is provided in the textbook and do what we've been doing for years? More on teacher research. Suggest, I will also have to define certain words in my research question, such as "di...
thoughtsandconfusions.blogspot.com
3854731. Thoughts and Crafts by Holly
Friday, September 19, 2008. The "little people" were seriously as easy as pie! Seriously, a way easy and super fun project! I have been beside myself with utter and complete happiness as I wander through stores and see ALL of the fall decorations coming out. In fact, just this morning I was flipping through the mail and looking at some magazines with some fun Halloween stuff. I showed Brett and said, "Don't pumpkins just make you happy? He doesn't quite share my enthusiasm for decorating. Ha! Okay, first...
thoughtsandcraftsbyholly.blogspot.com
3854732. Thoughts & creativity
June 21, 2015. 2a Botsford Rd London, Greater London, Wimbledon, SW20 9NP 🎾 07827353241 ospina.stephanie@hotmail.co.uk @OspinaStephanie Stephanie Ospina Stephanie Ospina Stephypii thoughtsandcreativity.wordpress.com EDUCATION 2014 – 2015 Kingston University Business School Ranked 25th Best arts and… Continue reading →. April 26, 2015. 8221;Blogging is not just Blah Blah Blah”. April 19, 2015. Dragons Dean Final.Rebrella and her last oppurtunitity to impress the Dragons. March 25, 2015. March 18, 2015.
thoughtsandcreativity.wordpress.com
3854733. thoughtsandcrosses
Random thoughts, photographs, contradictions, premonitions, stories and tales from the unknown road. My name is Dave. I have things to say. I know not where I am going, only where I have been. When I get there, I'll be sure to let you know. If we meet along the way, let's do something. View my complete profile. My failed attempt at a daily photoblog:. 366 days of 2012. My new attempt at photoblogging:. Saturday, 1 October 2011. My way or the Saxon Shore Way. Thursday, 25 August 2011. Or anyone else wishe...
thoughtsandcrosses.blogspot.com
3854734. Kehidupan dari kaca mata ku
Kehidupan dari kaca mata ku. My thoughts and rumblings as I make my countless journeys through the path known as Life. This is my life, my thoughts, my rumblings. Saturday, October 25, 2014. First of all, citer kali nie bukan pasal keje hokeh.Azim, plse take note. Bulitell me lar, siapa yg tak pernah kena buli? Well, cuma 2 tahun je aku merasa semua tu. Masuk form 3, mak pak aku pindahkan aku ke sekolah dekat dengan rumah. Ini semua disebabkan aku giler main hoki and fail mid year exam. Depa ...Lamanyaaa...
thoughtsandcurhat.blogspot.com
3854735. Thoughts and Curios
Wednesday, April 15, 2009. Quickie # 16 - Make a Quickie that is Harmful. It's breaking my heart! Quickie #13 - Make a Quickie for a Stranger. Project 5 - Self Proposal- Fencing Dolls. Wednesday, April 1, 2009. Project 3 - Group. Teamwork is a joint action by two or more people or a group, in which each person contributes with different skills and subordinates his or her individual interests and opinions to the unity and efficiency of the group in order to achieve common goals. Tuesday, March 31, 2009.
thoughtsandcurios.blogspot.com
3854736. Home - Thoughts & Designs
Skip to main menu. So, where did Joyful Momma go? Thoughts and tips for life; designs and tools for living it. Tools to Enhance Your Life. From writing prompts for budding writers to menu planning tools, there is a growing selection of free tools at Thoughts and Designs to help organize your life. Have a Look at all of our tools here. T-Shirts, Cards, and More. Or visit our Zazzle store directly. About Thoughts and Designs. On Thoughts and Designs.
thoughtsanddesigns.com