SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 21 / (3855114 - 3855168)

3855114. Dustin's Thoughts
Monday, March 15, 2010. The Morning After Email. OMG, i definitely blacked out last night, need help remembering a couple of things. Things I do remember. 1 I remember going to a strip club w/ my Justin. 2 I remember "Queen B" picking me up, not sure why I did not take a cab. Things I do not remember? 1 "Queen B" de-friended me on facebook, no idea why. 2 my texts last night make no sense. 3 Did I just straight leave justin at the club? 4 I left my jacket and eyeglasses at the club. 1 never drinking again.
thoughtsbydustin.blogspot.com
3855115. Thoughts by Elies
De wereld door de ogen van Elisa. Woensdag 22 november 2006. Ik ben een gevoelsmens. Ik heb een sterk gevoel. Soms is dit handig. Soms is dit vervelend. Soms voel ik alles zo diep. Ik ben een gevoelsmens. Het is niet zo dat ik. Maar mijn gevoel is dan. Ik ben een gevoelsmens. Soms heb ik het gevoel. Dat mijn gevoel me. Dan wil ik even geen. Ik ben een gevoelsmens. Ik probeer me groot te houden. Maar dat gaat niet altijd. Dan zijn mijn gevoelens zo sterk. Dan willen ze eruit. Ik ben een gevoelsmens. And i...
thoughtsbyelies.blogspot.com
3855116. Thoughts by Elizabeth
Tuesday, July 26, 2011. Peter cut his first tooth on July 16, 2011. :). Please excuse the marshmallow cream on his face.). Sunday, July 17, 2011. What have we done? Sean and I have been attending a new church, and it's different than any other place I've been to. (Read: nothing like Elkin Valley Baptist) This isn't a bad thing; I actually think it's good because I can't compare the two places. The preacher is very topical, and I leave every Sunday really thinking about what I've heard. As the nails went ...
thoughtsbyelizabeth.blogspot.com
3855117. thoughts by em
Saturday, August 15, 2009. I write with joy as I think about sharing with you from my time in the Philippines this summer. Let me tell you how I saw God answer prayer. I also was praying about the missionaries with whom God would put me. God answered my prayer in a way that surpassed all my expectations. The missionary couple that we were working with took time to teach me and invest in me. I especially learned more about Muslim ministry and missionary life. At the end of August, I will be returning to M...
thoughtsbyem.blogspot.com
3855118. Thoughts By Emma
Aug 14, 2012. Continue Reading →.
thoughtsbyemma.com
3855119. thoughtsbyemmely.blogg.se -
3 Januari och födelsedagsfirande. 2017-01-03 21:21:51.000001 01:00. Ingen vanlig dag för det är min svärfars födelsedag hurra hurra hurra. Imorse blev det skönsång för denna 67 åriga man. Efter skönsången vankades den första prövningen från mig nämligen tårta och inte bara en utan 3. Men jag lyckades hålla emot och jag var egentligen inte så värst supersugen i heller. Andra dagen på Modifast kuren har även den gått bra, inte kännt mig hungrig och har haft något bättre energi än igår. Denna gången känns a...
thoughtsbyemmely.blogg.se
3855120. Thoughts by Erica
Writing by Erica Lenti. Balancing identities at Exxxotica. The protesters were like my own little welcome brigade on August 7 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Centre. I travelled to Dallas a few weekends ago to attend Exxxotica. America’s largest and longest-running adult event, for a story I’m working on while I finish up my internship at The United Church Observer. My contact at the show, a member of XXXChurch. My first reaction to the protesters? When I began my internship at the Observer. For t...
thoughtsbyerica.tumblr.com
3855121. Daily Thoughts
Friday, December 18, 2015. Tier Lists for AGOT 2.0 Factions. Targarian - Dracarys, Danny, Plaza, Viserion, and a completely unique direction with Drogo. Greyjoy - Balon, Rise of the Kraken, plus good support in We Do Not Sow and the Warship. Baratheon - Red Keep, Consolidate Power, Bob, and Stannis, unique and strong. Stark - Winter is Coming. Grey Wind and Rob are incredible apart and together. Catlyn and Ice are also good. Tyrell - Margary is the big draw here. You also get 2 moderate cost Renown, ...
thoughtsbyericf.blogspot.com
3855122. Spectrum of life | Sometimes words are stronger than voice and the situation becomes more visible
Sometimes words are stronger than voice and the situation becomes more visible. Because I am born happy. To end we shall begin today. Life-lines that made life easiers. A soul that I don’t own. Does it take too much to be happy? Free yet a slave. The lady behind me. Why do we need kids? My Dream of becoming a Blogger. Dusting away the memories with coffee! A date with books on Christmas. DIWALI-Hard work and then rest. Lessons I have learned from my husband! The Liquid Chalk Sticks. Down the memory lane.
thoughtsbygeethica.com
3855123. thoughtsbygempel | Social Media and Other Interests—Leave me a message and I will try to direct content to your interests
Social Media and Other Interests—Leave me a message and I will try to direct content to your interests. Top Posts and Pages. May 3, 2015. I apologize for being gone for awhile but I have had some serious issues to deal with. I became a full-time caregiver for my ailing wife because of an injury she suffered in the spring of 2014. May 3, 2015. A poem by Doug Gempel. Here we are in the midst of Spring,. We see the blooms as beautiful things,. As the breeze blows,. We forget the deep snows,. We see and hear,.
thoughtsbygempel.wordpress.com
3855124. The Road Less Traveled
August 12, 2015. January 14, 2015. January 21, 2015. January 28, 2015. The Coming Invasion of Israel. February 4, 2015. February 11, 2015. February 18, 2015. February 25, 2015. March 4, 2015. What Is The Identity of E.T. March 11, 2015. March 18, 2015. THE BEAUTY OF GOD'S CREATION. March 25, 2015. April 1, 2015. Our Appointment With Christ. April 8, 2015. Why God's People Are Persecuted. April 15, 2015. Taking A Stand For Christ. April 22, 2015. It Is All About Relationships. April 29, 2015. May 6, 2015.
thoughtsbygeorge.com
3855125. thoughts by guptini
December 24, 2014. Pk: simplicity in his complex quest. Free your mind of preconceived notions and prejudices, and completely surrender to the story it’s the best way to enjoy this masterpiece Earlier this month I was invited to interview Aamir Khan… Continue reading →. December 12, 2014. July 20, 2014. First proper attempt at flash fiction! July 15, 2014. An amazing day of fabulous writing in the company of awesome writers! May 10, 2014. An evening with konkona. Blog at WordPress.com.
thoughtsbyguptini.wordpress.com
3855126. Blog Fueled by Giggles –
Blog Fueled by Giggles. Landscaping Lumber to Lighted Driveway. July 5, 2015. Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I have been a rather busy gal, but nothing worthy of showing any photos. This weekend I was able to complete the beginning of a project that has been brewing in my brain for a while. I started out with the mindset that I needed to […]. A Little About our Cabin. May 6, 2015. Low Carb) Buffalo Chicken Soup… so good make your tongue want to slap your brains out, seriously. March 17, 2015.
thoughtsbyher.com
3855127. thoughtsbyher | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. April 9, 2012. Power of Social Media. Lessons Learned – 1. Power Of Social Media. Who knew such a harmless, personal, and most of the time “for friends only” social media outlet could make you lose a great opportunity for a careless comment online? Other examples would be actually losing a job you have currently over a comment or photo you’ve posted on your Facebook. Quickly Spread of News. I may only have 42 followers, but more than half of them tweeted their support, op...
thoughtsbyher.wordpress.com
3855128. Thoughts By J | Ramblings of two Aussie book lovers.
Ramblings of two Aussie book lovers. About & Contact. Discussion: Are You A Chronic Re-reader? What’s Your Poison? August 14, 2015. August 13, 2015. 2 Comments http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thoughtsbyj.com%2Fdiscussion-are-you-a-chronic-re-reader-whats-your-poison%2F. Discussion%3A Are You A Chronic Re-reader%3F What%27s Your Poison%3F. I have a problem. The first step’s admitting it, right? I’m a chronic rereader. If there was an RA club (Rereaders Anonymous), I would most definitely be a member. I don’t know ...
thoughtsbyj.com
3855129. thoughts by j.
By Joy @ Thoughts By J. Wow, I move to wordpress.org for a few days and the whole layout for wordpress.com changes! But just here to do a quick update regarding the change in web addresses! I’ve finally taken the step to host this blog and get a domain. (WOOO! Not many changes to the address besides the removal of the free wordpress part. So I’m now officially. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window). To stop...
thoughtsbyj.wordpress.com
3855130. Ramblings & Reflections | A Tribute to Trisha Apte
A Tribute to Trisha Apte. March 19, 2011. Two Years Ago Today. At 12:07 am by jlp412. I remember so many vivid snapshots from the day Trisha died, but one that sticks with me the most was what a colleague said to me, innocently, without malicious intent, when I returned to work in a haze from Trisha’s funeral in Atlanta, trying to resume some semblance of normal at the office. “Is this your first? 8221; “First what? How much more do I write until I come to some sort of resolution, some way of coping?
thoughtsbyjamie.wordpress.com
3855131. Thoughts by Janelle
Welcome to My Blog! After much coaxing, its finally here. Janelle's blog. I'm not promising much more than an inside track into my brain, but, hey, it might be fun to go exploring! Saturday, January 10, 2009. More of an Update Than Anything Else. It seems hard to believe that the last time I posted was over two months ago.my goodness how time flies! Life has been very busy in the past two months. For Christmas, I had an entire week off of work (paid! New Year's Eve was great- we hosted a small party for ...
thoughtsbyjanelle.blogspot.com
3855132. Thoughts by Janneke | Spreading personal and academic findings
Spreading personal and academic findings. April 22, 2015. April 23, 2015. The International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam’s educational program: a reflection. November 28, 2014. Film critique essay: De stand van Leonard Retel Helmrich, de toeschouwer en de wereld (in Dutch). November 22, 2014. The Hand of Fashion in Samsara (Fricke, 2011). November 20, 2014. November 20, 2014. Viktor and Rolf challenge cinema. Introduction My work on the Dutch designer Alexander van Slobbe inspired me to extend my ...
thoughtsbyjanneke.wordpress.com
3855133. Thoughts by Jenny
This is my first-ever blog and I have no idea really of what I will post here. Come on the journey with me and see what I come up with. Saturday, May 3, 2014. Australia: What a Beautiful Country! What a beautiful country we live in! I must have taken a hundred photos before we arrived, I reckon! LOL :) Below is a typical photo on our journey. You must admit, it IS. Thank you for such a beautiful country and I thank you it was in your plan for me to be born and bred here". Sunday, February 19, 2012. What ...
thoughtsbyjenny.blogspot.com
3855134. BYU Domains
Welcome to BYU Domains! Is successfully hosted and working. You can log in to your control panel. To get started configuring your domain.
thoughtsbyjim.com
3855135. Poetry, Prose, and Mental Streams | Creative Works and Observations by Joe Jennings
Poetry, Prose, and Mental Streams. Creative Works and Observations by Joe Jennings. Chapter 9: Checking Sources. April 10, 2014. It was very bright outside, and Will squinted against the morning. As much as he enjoyed the weather, he felt invigorated by it, and had the sense of optimism that often overcame him when he was on an interesting case. As if on cue, a short, whiskered man with a tweed coat and a pipe sat down next to him. Don’t you ever learn? In each race no less? Phillips. Travis Phillips.
thoughtsbyjoeecarerra.wordpress.com
3855136. Thoughts by JP
thoughtsbyjps.blogspot.com
3855137. Thoughts by Julie | Walking through life, one step at a time.
Walking through life, one step at a time. The Alphabet of Happiness: K. January 15, 2017. I hope you found yesterday’s post regarding Journaling and Joking. To be helpful. If you just joined this journey, be sure to take the time to go back and read from the beginning. Without delay, let’s get to it and discuss the letter K . Kindness, Keepsakes, Keywords. In a previous post, you learned about ‘ giving. Much too often people think they aren’t ‘worthy’ of kindness. They feel as thoug...Three things in hum...
thoughtsbyjulie.com
3855138. Daily Thoughts
In these posts,I will express the things that are important to me, as well as poetry I have written. These things are typically what I think about often, and feel the need to share them with the world. Enjoy! Wednesday, June 26, 2013. All That Matters Is What You Think Of Yourself. This blog post goes along with one of my previous posts. I've realized there was more to say. I was so confident that I would get the job, that I felt like I was on top of the world! Links to this post. Love is the ability to ...
thoughtsbykait.blogspot.com
3855139. Thoughts by Kat
Or what the heck is happening now. Rent On Hatteras Island. Vacation in the Carribean. Check out my profile and see if you want to be added to my friends list. I dont post as much as I did but, I do read and comment. Comments will be screened. This page was loaded Jan 12th 2017, 4:07 pm GMT.
thoughtsbykat.livejournal.com
3855140. Max & Kaylee
Emmalee Grace - 5 months. And it looks like it will take it's sweet time, just like her siblings. Speaking of which, they adore this babe.she is certainly the baby of the family, and we all dote on her! Love our sweet Emmalee Grace! Or also titled, "how I should be folding the multiple piles of clean laundry scattered throughout my house, but would rather keep avoiding it, so here I am, finally blogging again". Moving day / game time / swinging at sunset by the ocean. New digs / beach day / sweet girl.
thoughtsbykaylee.blogspot.com
3855142. Kelley's Visual Literacy Portfolio - Fall 2014 - Home
Kelley's Visual Literacy Portfolio - Fall 2014. Final Reflection on Visual Literacy Journey. Sub-page 2-1: Visual Introduction - Haiku Deck. Sub-page 2-2: Visual Literacy and 21st Century Skills Collage. Sub-page 2-3: A Visual Grammar. Sub-page 2-4: Guess the Word. Sub-page 2-5: Brief Digital Story. Sub-page 2-6: Graphic Text. Sub-page 2-7: Motion Visual Analysis Paper. Sub-page 2-8: Animated Lesson. Sub-page 2-9: Final Project. Hello, my name is. Create a free website.
thoughtsbykelley.weebly.com
3855143. thoughtsbykiersten | ramblings of a Christ follower…
Ramblings of a Christ follower…. Faithfulness Springs Forth From the Earth. July 20, 2016. I have been memorizing Psalm 85:8-13 over the last few weeks. Verse 11 really stuck out to me today–so here are my thoughts. I started memorizing this passage because verse 13 stuck out to me. Righteousness goes before him and prepares the way for his steps. I understood this to mean that. Faithfulness springs forth from the earth, and righteousness looks down from heaven. Summer and 2 Timothy. June 3, 2016. The sc...
thoughtsbykiersten.wordpress.com
3855144. Kim's Thoughts | Just a few thoughts I feel worthy of jotting down!
Just a few thoughts I feel worthy of jotting down! Cool Stuff in Batavia. So……here are just a few of the almost 200 photos I took! Just thought this was a cool name for a dog grooming business! Another business name that made me chuckle! And, I really liked the name of this day care! This gorilla is announcing how BIG the slices are at Batavia’s Original Pizzeria. Batavia’s Original Pizzeria used to be Pontillo’s! I need to check it out sometime! You know I can’t resist cow or horse statues! I’ve n...
thoughtsbykim.com
3855145. Kristen's Krafts
I am a beginner stamper. I have decided to use this blog as a place to post my crafts and see what kind of feedback I get. Please be gentle, but honest ;) Remember, I am just a beginner. If you follow me long enough, you may get to see a masterpiece! I am a 30 something mommy of 2 and wife to the best man around! I currently stay at home with my babies. View my complete profile. My favorite CTMH product. Thursday, November 11, 2010. My favorite CTMH product. Good luck to everyone! Tuesday, August 31, 2010.
thoughtsbykristen.blogspot.com
3855146. Under Construction
thoughtsbylaura.com
3855147. thoughtsbyliezl | My version of events
My version of events. I want him to know how befok I am for him. I want to whatsapp him the hele kak paragraphs telling him how much I hate how he treated me the last two weeks. How much I hate how little he thinks of me. Does he think I’m stupid? Does he think I’m blind? I want to scream profanities at him. I just want to scream. I want to know why he doesn’t care. I want to know why he doesn’t want to be with me. I want to know who’s going to be the next pro pic. Why am I like this? So forgive me if ne...
thoughtsbyliezl.wordpress.com
3855148. Thoughts by Lisa
Thursday, May 20, 2010. Comparing Frontpage and Webnode. I started my website project on Frontpage. And used one of the templates because I liked the layout, color, and it matched my storyboard. Frontpage. Gave me the ability to follow my storyboard to the "T", it looked exactly how envisioned it. The ability to put my pictures and text anywhere I wanted was great. I liked the ability of using tables to align text and graphics. I felt that Frontpage. Because I'm a beginner, I think my Webnode website loo...
thoughtsbylisa-lisa.blogspot.com
3855149. Lisa's Random Thoughts
Sunday, August 21, 2011. Friday night I went to the Wilson County Fair with my sis. We rode the ferris wheel, ate a funnel cake and saw an amazing bluegrass band perform. This is the view from the top of the ferris wheel. :). You never know who you might spot at the fair! We saw Uncle Sam.:). Then we ran into the Taylors. Jordan had won this huge banana for a friend. :). It was a really fun night! It was pretty awesome though and the sound was amazing! We even had a bat flying around during the concert!
thoughtsbylisakay.blogspot.com
3855151. made by lolly
Sign up to the newsletter! Wednesday, 25 June 2014. Last Chance Birthday Offers! One week ago today, made by lolly celebrated 4 years in business! As part of the celebrations I launched a few special offers - and because I am a firm believer that birthday celebrations should last for longer than just one day, all of the special offers were set to run for a whole week. But all good things must come to an end. Today is your last chance to take advantage of my birthday bonanza offers! OR through my ETSY shop.
thoughtsbylolly.blogspot.com
3855152. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thoughtsbylsd.wordpress.com
3855153. oh the thinks you can think.
Oh the thinks you can think. I had a blog, but i like that blogger lets you have widgets. my friend nora suggested i write a book because i have random thoughts that she finds interesting. so in the meantime.i shall blog. As seen on The Ellen Show). Over four thousand subscribers, with music videos and song covers. what are you waiting for? Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Picture Window template. Powered by Blogger.
thoughtsbylyndsay.blogspot.com
3855154. Thoughts By Maddy
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Protected: This Means Business – Client Relationships in PR (Part II). September 23, 2013. This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:. Enter your password to view comments. This Means Business – Client Relationships in PR. September 23, 2013. Relationship: the way in which two or more people or groups regard and behave towards each other. Has been working in communications for the past 20 years. His career began in ...
thoughtsbymaddy.wordpress.com
3855156. {thoughts.by.mallory}
8220;Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid." - Frederick Buechner. Saturday, January 3, 2015. I'm not sure who still checks this blog out, but fret not! The lack of new things is not because I have forgotten to write; rather, I have been writing endless essays, and reading for school and not for fun. Trying to Separate Faith from Depression. By Levi Rogers, on Deeper Story. It becomes impossible to isolate the sickness from reality. What is real? Am I a failure?
thoughtsbymallory.blogspot.com
3855157. Thoughts by Meeshell
Tell me what's on your mind. Blessed are the hearts that can bend, for they will never be broken. 6/22/15 — 12:46pm. 6/22/15 — 12:45pm. Oh, in a perfect world. Can I get an AMEN! 6/22/15 — 12:45pm. I don’t wanna get involved in the drama I just wanna know 103% of the information on what happened. 6/22/15 — 12:42pm. 6/22/15 — 12:42pm. Farewell From Rebecca Escamilla. 6/22/15 — 12:35pm. 6/22/15 — 12:34pm. Deadpool Annual #1 (2013). 6/22/15 — 12:18pm. 6/22/15 — 12:18pm. 6/22/15 — 12:13pm.
thoughtsbymeeshell.tumblr.com
3855158. Thoughts by Michelle | Random and not so random thoughts!
January 16, 2015. January 14, 2015. From cute to shark. November 27, 2014. October 1, 2014. 20 things about me that you may not know. May 4, 2014. A huge lesson from a tiny source. March 20, 2014. For a couple of weeks I’ve been seeing this image surfacing over and over on social networks, mostly on Facebook: Translation: Modern Education? Child: Dad I have my laptop, IPad, tablet, mp3 notebook and smartphone ready for school. What did you use in school? February 7, 2014. The other side of the Pink Stuff.
thoughtsbymichelle.com
3855159. thoughts by monika
No hay ninguna entrada. No hay ninguna entrada. Suscribirse a: Entradas (Atom).
thoughtsbymonika.blogspot.com
3855160. Thoughts by Mr P – Lär dig om globala investeringar
Thoughts by Mr P. Lär dig om globala investeringar. December 28, 2016. December 11, 2016. I en ny studie ”Superstar Fund Managers” har man bland annat undersökt kapitalflöden, avkastning och avgifter före och efter att en fondförvaltare utses till ”Morningstar’s Fund Manager of the Year”. Denna studie bör vara relevant för alla som har någon form av fondsparande och som använder Morningstar i sin analys av fonder. … More Superstar Fund Managers. Spå bostadspriser när Stefan Ingves goes wild. Efter att hu...
thoughtsbymrp.wordpress.com
3855161. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.thoughtsbynatalie.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
thoughtsbynatalie.blogspot.com
3855162. Thoughts By Natalie - Style, motherhood, wellness + life.
HAPPY WEEKEND: 10 LINKS I LOVE. Happy Weekend: 10 Links I Love. August 14, 2015. Would you ever do a family gap year? August 13, 2015. Do you meal plan? August 11, 2015. Live Well: Drink More Water. August 8, 2015. Happy Weekend: 10 Links I Love. August 7, 2015. The Power of a Walk. August 6, 2015. Two Kickstarter Campaigns You Need to Know About. August 5, 2015. Happy Weekend: 10 Links I Love. August 14, 2015. What are you up to this weekend? Now for some favorite links this week…. August 13, 2015.
thoughtsbynatalie.com
3855163. thoughts by pastor amber – thoughts, spiritual, leadership,
Thoughts by pastor amber. Thoughts, spiritual, leadership,. On Sunday mornings I introduce our worship team. Such an amazing group of talented people. People that over the past year have truly become my family. I am very bless. Being in the worship team is a calling. It’s not something to go into lightly. There is a lot of work that goes into being part of this team. Like all teams within the church prayer and seeking direction from the Lord is part of being on this team. January 15, 2017. Baths I’...
thoughtsbypastoramber.wordpress.com
3855164. Thoughts | Here to CREATE
I work in the banking, financial services and technology space by day, moving projects from inception to launch. This is my personal space where I stream thoughts, post content and share experiences during my free time. I tinker with technology from. And I am currently exploring some. These themes will cascade throughout this site and reverberates on my new landing page. Thanks for stopping by and drop me a line on any of my posts or through my Twitter handle. Follow Thoughts via Email.
thoughtsbypc.com
3855165. Thoughts By Pen - Inspiring Lives With Writing.
Inspiring Lives With Writing. Writer’s Skill: What Does It Take? July 19, 2015. Have you been considering a writer’s surgery, a writer’s pill or a writer’s blood transfusion lately? Maybe because you think your writer’s skill sucks. Or, because you think there is more to writing than writing itself. So the thought of these shortcuts writer’s surgery, writer’s pill, or writer’s blood transfusion came to mind. I’m not sure […]. The Game You Should Stop Playing, Right Now. July 6, 2015. July 2, 2015. Here c...
thoughtsbypen.com
3855166. Pilvi Blog
Nokia’s biggest institutional owners as of 03/2014 were Dodge&Cox, Ilmarinen, Varma, and Fir Tree. The table below lists the biggest institutional Nokia shareholders as of end of March 2014, including institutional ownership both in NYSE and Helsinki Stock Exchange. The institutional ownership was at 11.34% of the float at NYSE, and at least 10.3% … Continue reading →. Success story of a boy who refused methylphenidate. Individualized Education Plans and the Pressure to Diagnose. Winter Tire Performance ...
thoughtsbypilvi.com
3855167. Thoughts By Robert – Life's Thoughts in Words
January 12, 2017. The scope of this, any and every life is limited. Not by the length of intangible vision. But the impact every impending emotion. Manifest the creatures in the darkest closet. We are but children hiding behind blankets. Wanting to just play and let go of confusing intellect. Lament fear comforting our solitary presence. Escape tends to be the average and singular resolve. Wishes sent away with a bottle in hopes to be answered. Except, the mind never leaves our attendance. To accept or n...
thoughtsbyrobert.wordpress.com
3855168. Thoughts by Rothman | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. August 23, 2010. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! Carson's law school blog. Ohio's 15th Blog. Scenes from a Short. The Twenty Ten Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Ten Theme. Follow “Thoughts by Rothman”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thoughtsbyrothman.wordpress.com