SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 21 / (3855763 - 3855818)

3855763. Thoughts from Eryn Lasgallen
Thoughts from Eryn Lasgallen. A Tolkien reference guide. Tuesday, April 5, 2011. A fine place to get your Hobbit. Movie news is Hobbit Central. There you will find what is being said about the story and filming of the Peter Jackson movies for The Hobbit. You'll also find a cast of characters list, book chapters scenarios, links page and more Hobbity things. It's simple and easy to get your Hobbit news without all the flash. Wednesday, February 23, 2011. The Art of M. W. Kaluta. Sunday, February 20, 2011.
thoughtsfromerynlasgallen.blogspot.com
3855764. Thoughts From Faithe – Faithe's life, thoughts, reviews, tutorials, & advice
Faithe's life, thoughts, reviews, tutorials, and advice. Holiday Gift Guide 2014. January 5, 2015. I was so excited that EcoJarz had decided to mail me some sample of their products and I love it! If you know me I’m a mason jar fan and use them as glasses in my house. I really like that this product helps me take my beverages in mason jars where ever I go. I love the different kinds they have and was excited when they sent me two different kinds. My favorite is the pop top! I received one or more of the ...
thoughtsfromfaithe.wordpress.com
3855765. thoughts from far away | random thoughts on theology, islam and culture
Thoughts from far away. Random thoughts on theology, islam and culture. August 29, 2012 by JT Smith. April 4, 2012 by JT Smith. Lesslie Newbigin goes as far as to say:. Every statement of the gospel in words is conditioned by the culture of which those words are a part, and every style of life that claims to embody the truth of the gospel is a culturally conditioned style of life. There can never be a culture-free gospel. [2]. John Stringer gives us more insight:. We believe that a Muslim comes to faith ...
thoughtsfromfaraway.wordpress.com
3855766. Thoughts from Fi
If something interests me, then I'll probably discuss it here! Sunday, August 5, 2012. Tuesday, June 26, 2012. The end of common sense? I don't need a bag, thanks' I said 'I'm going to give the bear to my daughter'. I have to put your purchase in a plastic bag' she informed me. 'Its our store policy'. This didn't seem very logical to me. What I objected to was:. 1 Clearly, I did not need the bag, as I had said at least two times. 2 Giving someone a purchase in a plastic bag does not deter anyone from sho...
thoughtsfromfi.blogspot.com
3855767. Thoughts from Fifthsters
Monday, May 11, 2015. A More Than Exciting Friday! Exciting Day- Teacher of the Year. Press About Teacher of the Year. Wednesday, May 6, 2015. Skype Reflections by Sean (Pictures Coming! Today, everyone is so excited for the first day of the fourth annual skypeathon! This is the first skype of the day, exclusive to only those that come to school early. Such a horrific feat must mean the skype will be extraordinary. More to come when the skype starts. Swampy Marsh (Phineas and Ferb creator). The skype nev...
thoughtsfromfifthsters.blogspot.com
3855768. Thoughts from Frank and Fern
Thoughts from Frank and Fern. Experiences from country living; self-sufficiency; Christian values; amateur-ham radio; a hard working good life; and Humor is the Essence of Survival. There is no place like home. Saturday, August 15, 2015. The Versatility of Things. Frank ran across a very interesting article today at the Urban Survival Site. Called 32 Foods That Aren't Just for Eating. It's a great article with lots of valuable resources. Versatility. That is what the Urban Survival Site. Reminded me of&#...
thoughtsfromfrankandfern.blogspot.com
3855769. Freedom Financial
Tuesday, June 11, 2013. Up until recently I have been doing business as Freedom Financial, and I was partnered with Dano's Debtbusters (DDB) as the company from which I offered most of my financial coaching products. In December of 2012 I was informed that DDB was ceasing operations. (You can read about that in the previous post). The new blog address is: http:/ lesliemsweet.blogspot.com/. Thank you for your continued love, prayers, and support of me, my family, and my business! Friday, February 15, 2013.
thoughtsfromfreedomfinancial.blogspot.com
3855770. Thoughts from Fr Tommy
Thoughts from Fr Tommy. Ramblings from an Episcopal Priest who lives in San Francisco. Friday, December 18, 2009. Things that Fit Together. Let me hear what God will  speak, . Steadfast love and faithfulness will meet; righteousness and peace will kiss each other. Faithfulness will spring up from the ground, and righteousness will look down from the sky. God will give what is good…. 160;from Psalm 85. Monday, December 14, 2009. 8211; Fr. Richard Rohr from Preparing for Christmas. I need this Mary right n...
thoughtsfromfrtommy.blogspot.com
3855771. Education Thoughts - From The Mind of G
Education Thoughts - From The Mind of G. The opinions expressed here are the personal views of David Garcia and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer. Tuesday, April 26, 2011. Standards vs. Creativity. For my technology standards, there are such examples of creating online communities and participating in chats with students from other countries. Really? I literally laughed at these standards and my first thought was, "how in the world can I pull that off? However, the one thing that must b...
thoughtsfromg.blogspot.com
3855772. Thoughts from Gateway
Welcome to Thoughts From Gateway. This is where you will find messages, podcasts, audio files, etc. that Gateway staff would like to share with you. Sunday, January 31, 2010. Pastor Tom Goble-January 31, 2010 - "Are You in God's Circle? Guest Speaker, Tom Goble, shares his insights on being in God's Circles of Providence, Grace, Protection, and Fellowship of the Saints. This will take you to the page where all of Gateway's messages are found for the last three years. Sunday, January 24, 2010. By clicking...
thoughtsfromgateway.blogspot.com
3855773. Thoughts from Geeks: Technology, Gadgets, Lifestyle, Travel
RedBus.In coupons: promotional offers, coupon codes and discounts. I just booked a bus ticket through RedBus.in. I found a lot of promotional offers, coupons and discounts are available from RedBus. If you are looking for a coupon code for RedBus.in booking, read this post. How to customize the size of Google badge. How to get a verified badge and vanity URL for your Google Page. Rel=publisher and rel=author - which will take precedence? Bug in Google - page title repeats in the Google share. Google rece...
thoughtsfromgeeks.com
3855774. Thoughts from Germantown
Sunday, June 28, 2015. A very nice man from India just invited me to take part in a survey about my reactions to the recent Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage (and other assorted subjects). I'm all for gay marriage (! Don't think the Constitution mentioned anything about it specifically, but am happy non-the-less. His questionnaire brought up all kinds of questions about my religous beliefs and what I think should be taught in schools at different ages. Thoughts from the side porch:.
thoughtsfromgermantown.blogspot.com
3855775. Thoughts from God ministries
Thoughts from God Ministries. His Thoughts, His Reasons, His Answers, and Why! Audio Sermons by Brother Lee. GRACE, Not Unmerited Favor. THE LORD IS OUR ARMOR. BUT, I'M RIGHT. TRYING TO NOT BELIEVE. GOD'S WILL FOR YOUR LIFE. LET HIM BE GOD. HIS HEART, IN YOU. CHURCH OR NO CHURCH. GOD HEARS THE HEART. It's not the sinners. IS HE, A GOOD GOD? Head to Heart knowledge. Realizing Christ in You. GOING BEFORE THE LORD. PRAY HIS LIST FIRST. APPROACH GOD IN PRAYER. SPEND TIME WITH JESUS,. BRING THE BOY TO ME!
thoughtsfromgod.com
3855776. Thoughts From Grandpa's Bible
Thoughts From Grandpa's Bible. Son, Husband, Father, Grandpa, Pastor, Friend, Man after God's Own Heart. Warren Worden passed away 8/15/14 and now is in the presence of the King of Kings. He touched lives even before leaving the life of a dairy farmer near Greenwood, Wisconsin, in answer to God's call to become a pastor and even more so in the past two years as he published his "Thoughts From Grandpa's Bible.". Parents - Wesley and Neva Worden. Brothers - Ken and Bob. May 22, 1929 to August 15, 2014.
thoughtsfromgrandpasbible.com
3855777. Thoughts From
Thoughts From Greg Thompson. Thursday, June 4, 2015. An Hour of Peace. A couple celebrities were recently discussing the struggle to be part of a faith community because of being constantly bombarded by people. They were asked, “If you attended a weekly worship service, what is the one thing you would like to experience? 8221; Both said without hesitation, “an hour of peace.”. Isn’t that what we all want? Not only once a week, but all the time? Just think about the peace Jesus had, facing personal attack...
thoughtsfromgregt.blogspot.com
3855778. Thoughts from Gwen
Saturday, April 17, 2010. Hello Friends and Family,. More thoughts to come, as soon as I can figure out how to upload more pics. Oh, I almost forgot, the last 3 nights I have slept through the night. Feeling like a million bucks! And I have a new boy cousin! His name is Isaac and I can't wait to meet him. Aunt Colleen and Uncle Chris are doing awesome! Friday, April 2, 2010. This is mamma and I before church on Palm Sunday. Mom and Dad were pretty excited that I slept through most of the service.
thoughtsfromgwen.blogspot.com
3855779. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thoughtsfromgwen.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thoughtsfromgwen.wordpress.com
3855780. Thoughts from Hell »
The success of your website will determine the success of your business as-well. Unlike before, companies and businesses are now integrating to the Platform of advertisement technology, which is creating a website. But creating a website and creating a catchy URL will not be enough to for users to land magically to your website. These days, it is much easier now to advertise your product less the money and number of man power to do it. Posted on July 14th, 2014. Comments Off on Seo Web Hosting. To every ...
thoughtsfromhell.net
3855781. Thoughts from Hell | What grinds Michaels gears – Symbian, Android, Personal Stuff..
What grinds Michaels gears – Symbian, Android, Personal Stuff. Who is Michael Hell? ATTENTION – NEW URL! Just a quick Post to inform you all, that my Blog is moved to a self-hosted System. I have yet to get a proper Domain, but for now it’s running at. Thanks for bearing with me! New Posts to follow soon! Comments : Leave a Comment. Good Things in London – A Recap! Finding the good Things in London! My Trip started REALLY early this Thursday Morning, it was 3.10 am when my Alarm Clock woke me up! The las...
thoughtsfromhell.wordpress.com
3855782. Thoughts from Her - My thoughts on Midwest family travel, local venues, food, & much more.
My thoughts on Midwest family travel, local venues, food, and much more. July 29, 2015. Stock-Up for a Road Trip at Jewel-Osco #AHugeSale. Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AHugeSale #CollectiveBias #JewelOsco. Here are some tips on packing some snacks for your next family road trip:. 1) Keep it simple and easy. 2) Balance out the junk food. Be sure to take plenty of water and Gatorade to keep hydrated. Water and Gato...
thoughtsfromher.com
3855783. Thoughts From Hermes | The Winged Messenger
I thought I was already having an emotional week, especially after reading. In 36 hours and being steeped in the emotions of a mother who is losing her child to a terminal disease. But then today, a 20-year-old kid (the news media have been calling him a â manâ ) killed his mother, then went to the elementary school where his mother was a teacher, and he killed some of her co-workers and a bunch of children. Parents have to figure this sh*t out. How do we figure it out? For a multitude of reasons, some p...
thoughtsfromhermes.blogspot.com
3855785. Thoughts from His ****
Thoughts from His Slut. Enjoying the fun and adventures of discovering my submissive side. Thursday, August 13, 2015. What is the lesson? Before I ramble on, I must explain one thing about myself. I excel at Math. I excel at problem solving. How I excel is odd, though. I need to see the big picture in order to conceptually grasp the steps along the way. This is helpful in some occasions and quite frustrating on other occasions. The limit of a 3rd is the frustrating occasion. I went to Him - again! Has sh...
thoughtsfromhisslut.blogspot.com
3855786. Thoughts from Holistic Expressions Ltd
Thoughts from Holistic Expressions Ltd. Monday, 26 July 2010. A few benefits of meditation and relaxation include;. A reduction of stress and tension. Helps establish a greater sense of focus. Helps encourage a more restful sleep. Wednesday, 7 July 2010. Peace and tranquility captured for a second and changed in an instant,. A moment gained and lost forever in a blink of on eye. Sunday, 4 July 2010. Opportunities are like rain drops, easily missed when the sun shines. And avoided on a winters day. Really...
thoughtsfromholisticexpressionsltd.blogspot.com
3855787. Thoughts from Holland
One family's journey with special needs, adoption, and raising kids. Friday, April 15. Will is learning to read! A post about something other than an adoption or Eli's transition home? Well, hey, I do have four children after all. FOUR. Holy cow! See, there they are. Count them watching TV together. One, two, three, four. I still can't believe it. Six years later, in kindergarten, my son is beginning to learn to read. And I couldn't be prouder. Thursday, April 14. Glasses and other things. All in all, li...
thoughtsfromholland.blogspot.com
3855788. Thoughts From Honduras | Just some thoughts from a guy living in a country called Honduras
Just some thoughts from a guy living in a country called Honduras. Thanks for dropping by Thoughts From Honduras! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed. To stay updated. See you around! Latest Entries ». Mdash; Leave a comment. July 5, 2015. Ha pasado un tiempo desde la última vez que escribí aquí, pero quien cuenta cuanto tiempo ha pasado (solamente han sido dos años completos) y se puede decir mucho o muy poco de todo lo que ha pasado en ese pequeño lapso de tiempo. No estoy teniendo una fiesta de a...
thoughtsfromhonduras.wordpress.com
3855789. Thoughts from Id
Random thoughts from id. About my life, personal ramblings, singing, roleplaying, volley ball, politics. Life, universe and everything. Finnish and English. Depending on day, the phase of the moon and cosmic radiation. Tiistaina, huhtikuuta 07, 2009. Siirto uuteen osoitteeseen. Poliittinen blogini on siirtynyt osoitteeseen http:/ mikkosarela.blogspot.com. Yksityinen bloginihan on jo pitkään ollut Livejournalissa. Perjantaina, huhtikuuta 03, 2009. Keynes kultakannasta ja merkantilismista. Vasemmiston medi...
thoughtsfromid.blogspot.com
3855790. thoughtsfromid
Jun 26th, 2009 09:40 am. Tai siitä, mitä tapahtuu Iranin kansalle, kun nämä vaativat demokratian kunnioittamista ja joitakin perustavaa laatua olevia ihmisoikeuksia? May 29th, 2009 03:28 pm Hyperaktiivinen. May 19th, 2009 02:47 pm Muistutus itselle. Taidan olla aavistuksen masentunut. En kliinisessä mielessä. Arkikielimielessä. May 19th, 2009 08:45 am. Tärkeästä asiasta. When did we start thinking that you can only be responsible for something, if either it is your fault, or someone pays you to? Naisen t...
thoughtsfromid.livejournal.com
3855791. Thoughts from in between | because having kids doesn't mean you stop thinking about other things
Thoughts from in between. Because having kids doesn't mean you stop thinking about other things. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Patterns in Nature: Folded Rock. January 24, 2015. From the coast of Maine. Patterns in Nature: Flying High. August 23, 2014. Patterns in nature: leaning tree. November 11, 2012. Why getting divorced taught me respect for the military. November 8, 2012. I suppose it can’t be helped. We are all young in the beginning and that means so much more than...Why in ...
thoughtsfrominbetween.com
3855792. thoughtsfrominbetween | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. August 27, 2012. I’m Jake. I’m a person of faith and an openly gay man. I happen to think the two aren’t mutually exclusive so I wanted to create a community in which we can engage with some questions about the Divine. These are not answers; they are questions. But the implications of our answers to this questions are large, and possibly life-changing. August 27, 2012. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
thoughtsfrominbetween.wordpress.com
3855793. Thoughtsfromiowa's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. August 5, 2012. June 25, 2011. Blog is about a lot of things, but much of it is about a single species of butterfly,. Or the Poweshiek skipper. The butterfly was named after the county in which it was discovered, and after Chief Poweshiek, a Native American leader (Meskwaki or Fox) who resided in Iowa from about 1800 until the 1850’s. Occasionally stuff intended for the Roused Bear site ends up here. I no longer post to this site. July 11, 2010. Help is on the way.
thoughtsfromiowa.wordpress.com
3855794. Thoughts from J
Musings from the Mind. The Death of an Old Man. Tuesday, September 25, 2012, my Granddad went home to be with the Lord. That very same day 10 years ago (2002), I came to know the Lord. I was given the great honor of preaching both his funeral this past weekend and my Grandmother's (his wife) three-and-a-half months ago. The Death of an Old Man. There were two deaths that occurred on September twenty-fifth,. One life marked with grace, the other marred with filth. For He’s with the Lord, rejoicing n...
thoughtsfromj.blogspot.com
3855795. Thoughts from J8 | Notes on attachment, trauma, dissociation, SRA, multiplicity, and recovery.
Choosing a D.I.D. Therapist. Goals for Therapy with D.I.D. My Own Healing Journey. Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Links & Resources. Books by Jade Miller. Christian Resources for Healing. Notes on attachment, trauma, dissociation, SRA, multiplicity, and recovery. Family Loyalty – Or, Why Some People Never Tell. August 12, 2015. August 12, 2015. Share thoughts, spread awareness:. The Science of Attachment. August 4, 2015. August 4, 2015. Share thoughts, spread awareness:. July 28, 2015. I’ve been t...
thoughtsfromj8.com
3855796. Thoughts from Jac
Friday, February 5, 2010. Spiritual progress is a load of rubbish. Thanks for highlighting this - some clarity is called for here, for sure. So here goes. But this is progress for whom? That's where it falls down again! There can only be a hierarchy when separation is running. A Dublin date for a satsang sitting has just been set up for March 6th and 7th.let's see what happens! Hey Dan - really there is nothing to understand. Being what you really are is happening; that can not be stopped or started&...
thoughtsfromjac.blogspot.com
3855797. Thoughts From James | reviews, debates, comments
Reviews, debates, comments. Bull;September 6, 2012 • Leave a Comment. Bull;September 6, 2012 • Leave a Comment. Blog at WordPress.com.
thoughtsfromjames.wordpress.com
3855798. Thoughts from Jan
Tuesday, September 2, 2014. What would I do? Never having lived by myself, I was worried how I would do it because 33 years ago I went from my parents house to my husbands house. What would I do about finances? Barry's business, life insurance etc. So many things to do and worry about .And my future? What would that look like? Tuesday, July 15, 2014. How can I feel the love of my present husband and still feel the presence and love my my late husband? All I can do, is feel what I feel.being thankful ...
thoughtsfromjan.blogspot.com
3855799. Thoughts from Jandee
Wednesday, 1 August 2012. As the majority of my week has been glued to the TV and the excitement of the Olympics. I think this weeks post has to be in appreciation for everyone involved with such an amazing event. From the designers who decided on the worlds first truly sustainable Olympic and Para-Olympic Games and the construction teams for getting it finished on time and under budget ( a first surely for any builder! So it's day 5 and we have 8 ooh well done Michael Jamieson make that 9 medals so far ...
thoughtsfromjandee.blogspot.com
3855800. Thoughts From Jas – Social Justice, Feminism & Lifestyle
Social Justice, Feminism and Lifestyle. Reviews – Music, Movies and Books. Feminism and Social Justice Issues. Pornography and Sexualisation of Society. Human trafficking and slavery. Things to make you Giggle. Human trafficking and slavery. 2016: A Bigger Year than Expected! December 31, 2016. Fighting child abuse and the prolapse surgery industry – Derryn Hinch’s 2017 plans. December 21, 2016. What a waste.’ Lesbian singer reveals things straight men say to her. September 17, 2016. September 17, 2016.
thoughtsfromjas.com
3855801. Thoughts From Jas
Music, Art and Social Justice. Who is Rihanna really? July 9, 2015. July 13, 2015. TRIGGER WARNING – Graphic content and imagery (violence, nudity, sexual violence). With a net worth of over 100 million dollars, more than 22 million instagram followers and over 16 million YouTube subscribers, it’s no surprise that Rihanna’s new video has garnered a lot of chatter. Interestingly (or tragically) the seven minute clip for. Bitch Better Have My Money. By the end of the video, I just felt sad. Sad that th...
thoughtsfromjas.wordpress.com
3855802. Thoughts From Jasmine – Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life. Student blogger talking about life, growth, and everything in between. I want to write something that makes someone want to read, and that’s what I plan to do so click on the blog tab and get started! I upload posts every Wednesday and Saturday (and inbetween that if you’re lucky). Lots of love,. Part of The Student Minds Team. A brilliant charity supporting mental health among students. Member of The Student Blogger Selection. Follow Me on Bloglovin. Blog at WordPress.com.
thoughtsfromjasmine.wordpress.com
3855803. Jenn's Pertinent Thoughts and Opinions
Jenn's Pertinent Thoughts and Opinions. A place where Jenn can share her thoughts, opinions, rants, raves and ideas. If you don't agree with something that is stated here, then by all means, chime in; let's get the conversation started. Friday, October 10, 2014. I'm Making a comeback! So, I have posted my goals for the month of October on her blog, but I will list them again here. 2 Blog on a semi-consistent basis. 3 Review and revisit the concepts and assignments from a recent master class that I took.
thoughtsfromjennb.blogspot.com
3855804. Thoughts from Jesus' Feet
Thoughts from Jesus' Feet. Tuesday, July 21, 2015. Rachelle's birthday Blog Hop! My sweet friend Rachell is having a blog hop in honor of her birthday today! I am excited to be a part of this and so excited to share some cards I made with you. I'm even more excited to share a card that my 12 year old son made for her because he loves "his Rachelle" lol and one my daughter made as well. Supplies used will be listed below and if you'd like more info just let me know! Furry Friends by Avery Elle. Cloud pape...
thoughtsfromjesusfeet.blogspot.com
3855805. Welcome thoughtsfromjim.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thoughtsfromjim.com
3855806. Jim's Thoughts
December 14, 2010. I’m having an end of the year contest and it’s all about me! I want YOU to choose your favorite story of mine and either (1) comment on the story or (2) comment on your own site/blog about the story. The prize is awesome a FREE copy of the Living Dead Press anthology, End of Days 4 why? Because the story in that antho WHEN IT’S TIME. I loved this a lot! Such a great feeling to have someone write that about something you wrote. Not to mention that I do not know that person! I would pref...
thoughtsfromjim.wordpress.com
3855807. Some Recent Ramblings
Don't be guilty of "Read and Run" - Comment me and let me know what you think! Saturday, May 3, 2008. There are many reasons why I live in and love Orange County:. The weather is almost always perfect, there’s a Starbucks on every corner and almost any store you could name that exists west of the Rockies is within a 5 mile radius of my office. Any those same reasons are why I need to get out of the County every few weeks:. Don’t get me wrong. I love the weather, I love my. E’s the Bucksnort”. We walked i...
thoughtsfromjoe.blogspot.com
3855808. thoughts_from_joshua | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. I hate doing it as well because I am a self critic. What if I spend all this time typing and then no one likes it? What if I don’t get any views? Tangents are quite popular with ADHD minds. The thoughts that are always cruising in and out of a mind with ADHD never seem to stay in focus long enough to talk about it. If the mind gets lucky enough to trap one, about five minutes later the trap is reset and that thought flies away to be replaced my another. I never knew what ...
thoughtsfromjoshua.wordpress.com
3855809. Thoughts From Joshua Ryan
Thoughts From Joshua Ryan. Tuesday, October 7, 2014. Career Advice From A Navajo. I’ve almost done it though. I submitted to the necessity, and I will soon be allowed to reap the benefits of my perseverance. And while to many this would be exciting, I find myself desperately confused and stressed. I have to keep asking myself - what’s next? I’ve had a tentative plan that I’ve used for motivation to get me to this point, but is that the right plan? Am I selling myself short and taking an easy route? I&#82...
thoughtsfromjoshuaryan.blogspot.com
3855810. Thoughts From Jules...
Saturday, March 22, 2014. I'll bet you didn't know that chicks like to go 4-wheelin'. I brought a chick inside to cheer Tobers up, who has a fever today. Whippersnapper set this little cutie chick on their toy 4-wheeler and it promptly fell asleep! I woke it up when I was taking pictures. She is very pretty with her wings feathering out! She sat there for the longest time. It was pretty cute, and the boys got a giggle out of it too.:). Posted by The Summerfields. Links to this post. Monday, March 17, 2014.
thoughtsfromjules.blogspot.com
3855811. Thoughts from Karenland
Tuesday, October 28, 2014. The People of Walmart. I saw the parody of Jim Carey dancing to the song Chandeliers. And when the song played on the radio on Monday morning I burst out laughing—I could not help but visualize the flailing and indelicacy of Carey’s motions. Yesterday on The View. Each co-host expressed that they have difficulty conversing with actors and actresses (and sometime politicians) after having seen them (the actors and politicians) naked on the screen. Pictures often polute the mind.
thoughtsfromkarenland.blogspot.com
3855812. Thoughts From Kathy
My wish is that some of my comments will spark a rememberance for you. I would love to hear your stories also. Whether you be a grandma or mom I know your children are your greatest treasures also! Wednesday, June 24, 2009. Tell It Like It Is. Sunday evening Mackinsie and I were making plans for Thursday. At some point I said that I would put on my "thinking cap" about that. She responded, "Grandma, I don't think that you have a thinking cap anymore". LOVE IT! I need to record this story:. My lip is real...
thoughtsfromkathy.blogspot.com
3855813. Thoughts for the Day
Thoughts for the Day. Exactly what it implies. just thoughts about life, about dreams, about living abundantly and satisfactorally in Jesus, about finding a true home, about eternal things. thoughts about things that matter. Monday, December 17, 2012. Entrusted with the Gospel. So how do we effectively be for Christ in all. You've been entrusted with the gospel. Don’t hide behind flattering words or cloaks of covetousness. You've been charged to be bold but you've been equally charged to be...Is a word n...
thoughtsfromkatie.blogspot.com
3855814. Just a thought
Monday, March 11, 2013. Are we like Jonah? And made it grow up over Jonah to give shade for his head to ease his discomfort, and Jonah was very happy about the plant. But at dawn the next day God provided a worm, which chewed the plant so that it withered. When the sun rose, God provided a scorching east wind, and the sun blazed on Jonah’s head so that he grew faint. He wanted to die,. And said, “It would be better for me to die than to live.”. And should I not have concern. For the great city of Nineveh,.
thoughtsfromkatrina.blogspot.com
3855815. thoughts from kent drive
Thoughts from kent drive. Thursday, February 12, 2015. This blog really isn't meant to be some sort of recap of material you can find on The Atlantic, but I found yet another video on their site that was interesting. Wish I had more time to form and articulate my thoughts on this. But if I tried to make every post perfect and a complete overview of all my thoughts on each subject then my posting would be as frequent as it has been the past few years. But attacks have happened in southern California before.
thoughtsfromkentdrive.blogspot.com
3855817. Thoughts from Kirkby
thoughtsfromkirkby.blogspot.com
3855818. Thoughtsfromkp | Kathryn Pappa's blogging journey
It’s a hard knock life. December 1, 2010 @ 6:03 pm. 183; { A Blogger's Thoughts. This post is going to be short but sweet because I completely blanked about something to write about this week. I just had my final executive meeting of the semester for my sorority in which I am VP. At this meeting I realized how much appreciation I have gained this semester for authority figures and rules in general. Until next time,. November 17, 2010 @ 1:52 pm. 183; { A Blogger's Thoughts. I’m not saying this will ...
thoughtsfromkp.wordpress.com