SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 22 / (3856845 - 3856899)

3856845. What a Life to Love
What a Life to Love. Sunday, March 12, 2017. Conquering My Food Addiction. Growing up, I don't think I knew it for myself being I was still a young kid yet, but I had a hardcore eating disorder. From the earliest of my childhood memories I can remember, I loved food. No, I mean like, REALLY loved food. I would have second helping every meal I could, I would have snacks throughout the day as well. I was 10 years old and considered obese. Not just with food but with my health. There's so many times, I find...
thoughtsofaneverydaygirl.blogspot.com
3856846. Thoughts of an everyday person
Thoughts of an everyday person. Monday, 8 July 2013. If you where stripped down to your foundation, what would you find? Without all your many shields and masks, without your fake smiles and wiles, what would you see? Are you happy in your raw form? Wednesday, 2 May 2012. Great Actor Tribute: Liam Neeson. Favorite Movie of his:. What I love Most:. My best Liam Quotes:. I never did think of myself as handsome- terribly attractive, yea, but not handsome'. A great actor dedicated to his craft, I salute you.
thoughtsofaneverydayperson.blogspot.com
3856848. Trans On The Rock
Trans On The Rock. Saturday, 23 April 2016. I'd like to preface this post by saying it isn't a post of acquiescence. I'm still doing my thing, I still stand up for my rights with tiger like fierceness, I still have plans to be a thorn in the side of my government, etc. This post is mostly one of observation of the world around us and of course my usual self reflection. So with that being said. What are these people doing/thinking? So what am I talking about? It is still however near impossible to get sai...
thoughtsofanewfoundlandts.blogspot.com
3856849. Thoughts Of Angel
CALORIES (noun) Tiny creatures that live in your closet and sew your clothes a little bit tighter every nights. VN:F [1.9.22 1171]. Rating: 0.0/ 5. If you stand up for nothing, you fall for everything! VN:F [1.9.22 1171]. Rating: 0.0/ 5. Two wrongs don’t make a right! But 20,000 peoples rights don’t make it wrong! VN:F [1.9.22 1171]. Rating: 0.0/ 5. Some people are like clouds… When they disappear, it’s a beautiful day! VN:F [1.9.22 1171]. Rating: 0.0/ 5. VN:F [1.9.22 1171]. Rating: 0.0/ 5. The Time Out ...
thoughtsofangel.com
3856850. Angela's Thoughts
This is just my place where I post my personal thoughts, poems, short stories, basically anything that I consider worthy :) Warning: changes daily :). Tuesday, October 11, 2011. You're Not A Cop Until You Taste Them. All you could see were rows of cadets with huge smiles and polished badges. As we sat in the briefing room, we could barely sit still anxiously awaiting our turn to be introduced and given our beat assignment or, for the lay person, our own portion of the city to "serve and protect.". After ...
thoughtsofangelasnow.blogspot.com
3856851. Thoughts from the Angry European
Thoughts from the Angry European. Friday, January 27, 2012. NSD: Recruiting "Slump" In the Plains. In recent college football history, a national championship has been the spring board into what has been termed a recruiting "bump." According to Rivals.com, Florida had the number one recruiting class in the country in 2007 following their national championship. In 2008, Alabama followed the gators with a number one recruiting class. Tiger's happy and so am i. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Awesome Inc. t...
thoughtsofangryeuropean.blogspot.com
3856852. Thoughts of An Howard – This website was designed to introduce the world to An Howard through pieces of my poetry collection, serve as an introduction to my blog, and to promote An Howard Publishing, the business side of things!
Thoughts of An Howard. This website was designed to introduce the world to An Howard through pieces of my poetry collection, serve as an introduction to my blog, and to promote An Howard Publishing, the business side of things! Business: An Howard Publishing. For you all that know me, you know that I express myself through creative writing. For you all that didn’t knowSURPRISE! I’ve created a site that will allow my friends, family and other creative minds who may be interested to view my work. You may a...
thoughtsofanhoward.com
3856853. Thoughtsofanidlemind's Blog | Exchange, Office 365, technology, and anything else really…
Exchange, Office 365, technology, and anything else really…. Exchange 2013 Inside Out – Errata. Good technical books to read. Welcome to Tony Redmond’s blog. August 14, 2015. Tony Redmond (Thoughts of an Idle Mind). In June, I wrote about a quick visit to Omaha Beach and the WN62 strongpoint. Normandy has five D-Day beaches and I visited Utah Beach, the second landing point for U.S. forces, the following day. It’s just taken me a while to get around to writing about the visit! D-Day was dull in compariso...
thoughtsofanidlemind.com
3856854. Blog de Thoughtsofanight - Chaaaaarlotte - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Pensée d'une nuit . Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le mercredi 01 juillet 2009 15:12.
thoughtsofanight.skyrock.com
3856855. Thoughts of an Independent Cow Girl
Thoughts of an Independent Cow Girl. Sunday, August 14, 2011. Wednesday noon Maggie and Shane participated in the pee-wee sheep show. Shane had daddy help him with his sheep. As you can see Shane's eyes were everywhere but on the judge. Next it was Maggie's turn. She was so grown up leading her lamb into the ring all by herself. I remember the first time she participated in the pee-wee lamb show she couldn't hang on to her lamb because her fingers were in her ears because they were too noisy! Friday even...
thoughtsofanindependentcowgirl.blogspot.com
3856856. Thoughts of an Insane Mind.. .
Thoughts of an Insane Mind. . WHERE TRUTH.REALITY.CREATIVITY.ORIGINALITY AND SWAG ARE ONE. Since 4 September 2012. Since 4 September 2012. Since 4 September 2012. Since 4 September 2012. Since 4 September 2012. Since 4 September 2012. Since 4 September 2012. Since 22 August 2012. Since 20 August 2012. Since 20 August 2012.
thoughtsofaninsanemind.tumblr.com
3856857. Thoughts of an Intelligent Fool
thoughtsofanintelligentfool.blogspot.com
3856858. thoughtsofanintern | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. NEVA been A Gucci Mane FAN. August 20, 2011. I never liked thuggish rap other than tupac. Most rappers these days seem to be nothing but bluff but when I actually took time out of my schedule to listen to a few of gucci mane tracks, I was like, “well good golly wolly damn” I digg Gucci manes music hes pretty tight . I think even my momz listens to some of his music. Fashion, history, technology, logic, theory, college life, businees internship, journal. February 9, 2011.
thoughtsofanintern.wordpress.com
3856859. Thoughts Of An Internet Person
Thoughts Of An Internet Person. Stories, Advice, and Informative Writing. Contact / Editing Services. What I’m Reading/Books. Welcome To Thoughts Of An Internet Person. For more information on my background and writing experience check out my About page. Click the featured image to view the post’s title or access the captioned url. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. 8211; Henry David Thoreau. Off through the new day’s mist I run. On 30 Day...
thoughtsofaninternetperson.com
3856860. Thoughts of an Introvert ·
Thoughts of an Introvert. Protocol Oriented Programming in Swift 2.0. So I’m really curious about this video at WWDC this year. I’m trying to wrap my mind around this concept, which is definitely a challenge. Through my career of programming I’ve only used Object-Oriented Programming (OOP); so Protocol-Oriented Programming (POP? Sounds like a pretty cool concept. However, POP has some limitations with the current usage of classes in iOS development. Protocols and Structs Instead of Classes. I do think th...
thoughtsofanintrovert.com
3856861. The Thoughts of an IT Student
The Thoughts of an IT Student. Monday, 19 January 2009. Labels: The Knowledge Worker. Friday, 16 January 2009. What is the problem from the company’s point of view? The problem from the company’s point of view is that it is now struggling and that it is running currently at an overall loss. This is because now total costs had exceeded revenue, this means that there was more money going out than there was going into the company. What is the problem from Neil’s point of view? Apart from a reduction in the ...
thoughtsofanitstudent.blogspot.com
3856862. Books Are For Everyone!
Tuesday, January 31, 2012. This blog is going to undergo some changes in the next few weeks as I attempt to make it into a program discussion/book review blog. This is to challenge myself to try something new and hopefully add a new voice to the book blogger community. Tuesday, March 2, 2010. Read Alike List: Gay and Lesbian Teen Fiction for the Joliet Public Library. Hero by Perry Moore. Joliet Public Library Main and Joliet Black Road Branch. Wide Awake by David Levithan. A gay Jewish president has jus...
thoughtsofanltastudent.blogspot.com
3856863. Not sure what I'm doing here | I'm not much of a writer but here goes nothing
Not sure what I'm doing here. I'm not much of a writer but here goes nothing. Saying sorry to my grandmother…. Judith on Saying sorry to my grandmother…. Jill on Saying sorry to my grandmother…. Gail on Saying sorry to my grandmother…. Jackie Murray on I am struggling. Brenda Kessell on I am struggling. Saying sorry to my grandmother…. Read more "Saying sorry to my grandmother…". When bad things happen I know many of us ask this […]. Read more "I am guilty". It is 18 minutes before midnight and I have a ...
thoughtsofanonwriter.wordpress.com
3856864. Thoughts-of-an-ordinary-man
Sharing thoughts of common men. 11 Glorious Years of Blogging. E-mail at mail@thoughtsofanordinaryman.com. Tuesday, August 11, 2015. Have you imagined, how the moon will look with 83X Zoom through a Digital Camera? Today, we live in a world. Posted by Arvind Katoch. Sunday, August 09, 2015. Do You Know- The US prison industry is one of the most profitable industries in the US? Has increased from 5 to 100 which shows the growth in this sector. The success of any business depends on the availability of che...
thoughtsofanordinaryman.com
3856866. A Stream of Consciousness
A Stream of Consciousness. The random ramblings of my mind and my thoughts on the world around me. Tuesday, 21 May 2013. Why Can't Women Dress? I have written before about the questionable sartorial choices of men. It is called underwear for a reason. Other girls decided to follow suit. Unfortunately for them, as well as being admired, they were subject to much school playground sniggering. Shoes are another area where are a lot of young women fall down (literally). While moderate heels are perfectly...
thoughtsofanormalbloke.blogspot.com
3856867. thoughts of a not so quiet me
Thoughts of a not so quiet me. Thursday, July 28, 2011. I realize that it has been far too long since I've been on here. that has many reasons why. 1. i work too damn much, 2. my computer was on the brinks, and 3. I've been on multiple vacations. yeah, I know. I've got a tough life . My life has been crazy as ever. I've just gotten back from Knoxville Tennessee and Madison Wisconsin. I went to both of them to check out the campuses. Oh my lanta! That's about all I've got for now. Sunday, June 12, 2011.
thoughtsofanotsoquietme.blogspot.com
3856868. Diary of a Twenty-Something
Diary of a Twenty-Something. Irreverence is the champion of liberty and its one sure defense." Mark Twain. Saturday, August 6, 2011. Finally made it to the hotel here in Calgary about an hour ago. Its 6:30 am Glasgow (11:30pm here) and Im about to go to bed. Longest travel day ever. I feel awful. And I forgot my toiletry bag. Grrrr. I will call you when I wake up hopefully. Thursday, February 25, 2010. Crawfish or Cottage Pie? In many ways this is awesome. I'm riding Dave's coat tails straight to my ...
thoughtsofanoverthinker.blogspot.com
3856869. Wignite
Friday, April 9, 2010. Dell vostro 1520 : getting wireless up on karmic 9.10 ubuntu. I was struggling with the wireless on my dell vostro 1520 (64bit, ubuntu 9.10) till I came across the post by frost at http:/ www.aeonity.com/frost/getting-dell-wifi-work-ubuntu-910-karmic-koala. Thx to him, I have my bcm wireless working on my laptop. Sudo apt-get install b43-fwcutter. This is required as my system had bcm4312]. System- hardware drivers - broadcom sta wireless driver - activate. Wednesday, April 7, 2010.
thoughtsofanovice.blogspot.com
3856870. Thoughts Of A Novice Photographer
Thoughts Of A Novice Photographer. A collection of essays, observations, random thoughts, and other minutiae related to my life. October 03, 2008. I'm no longer updating at this site. NEW URL: http:/ anovicephotographer.wordpress.com/. July 11, 2008. It's so nice that my parents and their neighbours are avid gardeners. July 10, 2008. Mom tells me this is likely a Martha Washington Geranium. I wouldn't know, but I love the photo. Just thought I'd share. July 08, 2008. July 05, 2008. June 27, 2008. I'm ver...
thoughtsofanovicephotographer.blogspot.com
3856871. the thoughts of anthony
The thoughts of anthony. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.
thoughtsofanthony.blogspot.com
3856872. Gallagheria.net
thoughtsofantiquity.com
3856873. Thoughts of Antonette
Saturday, July 4, 2009. This has been a crazy couple of months and years. I mean musicians, athletes, actors/actresses are dropping like flies. It is definitely a reality check for us regular people. Here is my list of greats that have left too soon, sorry if I've forgotten a few: Bernie Mack (1957-2008), Isaac Hayes (1942-2008), Michael Jackson (1958-2009), Farrah Fawcett (1947-2009), Steve McNair, and the guy that said "Heeeeeerrrrrreeeee's Johnny! Something to think about. Friday, May 1, 2009. And of ...
thoughtsofantonette.blogspot.com
3856875. Diary of an Ultra Runner
Diary of an Ultra Runner. Year by year ranking. Saturday, 1 February 2014. The day it all went wrong. In the words of the song by Nazareth . "woke up this morning . ". Yes, that's how I'm feeling right now - just waiting for shit to happen [ sorry about that. As I was doing the onions first it made everything else more difficult than necessary. So I'll be in the kitchen for 100 minutes instead of 60, at least it's warm, sort of. All the prep done and then start the actual cooking. Onions softened, ga...
thoughtsofanultrarunner.blogspot.com
3856876. Thoughts of an Unconventional Girl | Idle Ramblings
Thoughts of an Unconventional Girl. Book reviews: Short Stories by JK Rowling. October 3, 2016. October 18, 2016. 1 Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardships and Dangerous Hobbies. Let’s start with this one because it has my favourite characters. The book begins with the story of Professor McGonagall. The book also has the life story of everyone’s favourite defence against the dark arts professor, Remus Lupin. Half charlatan half seer and Professor Silvaus Kettleburn. Ugh – even her name le...
thoughtsofanunconventionalgirl.wordpress.com
3856877. Thoughts Of An Unknown Indian
Thoughts Of An Unknown Indian. Thursday, August 20, 2009. I am totally secular and a firm believer of 'One God,Many Names' theory.Still I Want to Pen Down A Few Thoughts About Lord Shri Krishna,The Hindu Diety Who Attracts Me The Most For Many Reasons,Whatsoever. Considered to be one of the most endeared human incarnations of Lord Vishnu,Krishna Was Born More than 5000 years ago in Mathura city on the eighth day[Ashtami ]of the Krishna Paksha. Of the month of Bhaadra. In the Hindu calendar. Maybe It's Hi...
thoughtsofanunknownindian.blogspot.com
3856878. Thoughts of an Urban Photographer | My photography and rants
Thoughts of an Urban Photographer. December 30, 2015. The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt:. Click here to see the complete report. Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to email (Opens in new window). Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Click to print (Opens in new window).
thoughtsofanurbanphotographer.wordpress.com
3856879. Thoughts Of A Nyctophilliac – Poisoned Heart Leaks Here.
Thoughts Of A Nyctophilliac. Poisoned Heart Leaks Here. January 10, 2017. January 10, 2017. Amsterdam is as beautiful as they say! Perhaps even more… My trip to Amsterdam was short but not unfulfilling! I did not want to leave 😥. Here are a few images that make my memory of Amsterdam stronger every time I see them! When you like a class as a teacher even when they are disrespectful and noisy and you have no idea why…. December 12, 2016. There was a boy. John was his name. He was my fav. Was not so easy.
thoughtsofanyctophiliac.wordpress.com
3856880. random thoughts of anyhoo
Random thoughts of anyhoo. So, I stopped that medication. And my insomnia is slowly improving, with medication. But, recently, I’ve had a different problem with insomnia. A friend once told me that when he couldn’t sleep it meant that for that period of time he thought that God wanted him to get up and have a private moment. So, tonight, after trying to fall asleep for close to an hour, I am blogging as my private moment. Cutting a new cloth. I did fail. What did I fail at? I failed to recognise how *unh...
thoughtsofanyhoo.blogspot.com
3856881. In My Mind by Armond J Prude
In My Mind by Armond J Prude. Monday, March 8, 2010. Once Again for Ben? It still shouldn’t suprise us that once again another superstar athlete is in trouble with the. This time the allegation involves alcohol and young women, a combination that over the years has been a recipe for disaster. For the second time in a year the suspect, Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers franchise quarterback, has been accused of sexual assault. Amber Hanley, a 21-year-old college student, she and a few friends were i...
thoughtsofap.blogspot.com
3856883. Thoughts of a Parish Priest
Thoughts of a Parish Priest. 8220;Let nothing disturb you; Let nothing dismay you; All things pass; God never changes. Patience attains All that it strives for. The one who has God Finds they lack for nothing:God alone suffices.” St. Teresa of Avila. Saints That Inspire Me. John of the Cross. Saint of the Day. Tuesday, December 10, 2013. Collection for the Philippines. Wednesday, January 16, 2013. Monday, June 18, 2012. Day 10 Closing Mass and Heading Home. Sunday, June 17, 2012. Day 9 Dublin and IEC.
thoughtsofaparishpriest.blogspot.com
3856884. Thoughts of a Pastor
Thoughts of a Pastor. Just the daily, weekly or monthly (whenever I have time) ramblings of a Church of God Pastor, Hospice Chaplin, husband and father of 3. My soul desire is to be used by God to make a difference in the lives of those that are around me. I am sold out to Him and Him alone and want nothing more than to be in the center of God's will. Thursday, August 5, 2010. To Be Like Jesus! A friend of mine made a comment on Face Book that really made me think. He said, ". Let them see we are human, ...
thoughtsofapastor.blogspot.com
3856885. www.thoughtsofaperson.com
This site is under construction. Why am I seeing this page? Are you the owner of this domain? How to replace this page. Try these searches related to www.thoughtsofaperson.com:. Address for a Person. Locate a Person Address. Find a Person Address Free. Find a Person By Phone. Find a Person Age. Find a Person Address. Birthday By Find Person Their. Find Person By Social Security. Search Person By Address. Locate a Person By Address. Find a Person Email Address. Find a Person By Their Phone Number.
thoughtsofaperson.com
3856886. The Thoughts of a Philophobiac – Broken and paralyzed , Searching for my paradise
The Thoughts of a Philophobiac. Broken and paralyzed , Searching for my paradise. Spreads its lovely aroma. Life is sweet again. January 5, 2017. Fall for me again because I haven't moved on and I won't ever. December 9, 2016. January 5, 2017. Wrap me in your arms like darkness engulfs the light slowly but surely. November 15, 2016. January 5, 2017. July 11, 2016. January 5, 2017. Prestigious Writers' Club. I tried to be happy. I tried to deal with the pain. Ended up falling in love. July 5, 2016.
thoughtsofaphilophobiac.wordpress.com
3856887. thoughtsofapianist – What is going on inside of the head of a pianist
What is going on inside of the head of a pianist. 8220;A Child Called It,” A Heart Wrenching Novel. January 9, 2015. January 9, 2015. Of all of the novels I have read, “A Child Called It” is probably the saddest. Dave Pelzer tells his heart wrenching story of child abuse from his mother in this novel and successfully captures his readers, making them want to read more. December 19, 2014. I still couldn’t wrap my head around the fact that Mr. Terry had terminal cancer. The last time I saw hi...The followi...
thoughtsofapianist.wordpress.com
3856888. Thoughts Of A Pilgrim
Thoughts Of A Pilgrim. Wednesday, December 07, 2005. Just a quick post to apologise to my hosts of fans (? Out there, who have been eagerly awaiting the next instalment in the "Why Believe in the Bible? I know it's been a long. Time since I've posted here, for which I apologise most profusely. I'm not going to offer any excuses, because there aren't any and excusing oneself is almost as bad as lying outright. So, this is my apology:. I hear you cry, so I shall bid you all a fond farewell for now. Well, c...
thoughtsofapilgrim.blogspot.com
3856889. Thoughts of a Pioneer Girl
Thoughts of a Pioneer Girl. Welcome to your new Drupal website! Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:. Once logged in, visit the administration section. Where you can customize and configure. All aspects of your website. Next, visit the module list. And enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section. Customize your website design. To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the themes section.
thoughtsofapioneergirl.com
3856890. cuddlewithfood | Food always unites a community
Life Style and Comfort. Food always unites a community. The cooking experience and going from the comforting foods of ramen noodle to the gourmet or something like it as you cuddle up with a love one, hang out with friends, or entertain family on a tight college budget. It brings out the joys of cooking without the measurements and the expertise. My Time in Okinawa. 2 thoughts on “ About. December 2, 2011 at 10:05 pm. Will be in touch. February 14, 2012 at 11:00 am. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Get every ...
thoughtsofapisces.wordpress.com
3856891. Thoughts of a Pissed off Adult Adoptee
Thoughts of a Pissed off Adult Adoptee. Posted by jctippinward at 3:50 PM. I can understand having the same love for both mothers given the right circumstance, but im sorry to say blood is more bonding then a peace of papper with an autograph on it. SO get it out of your fuckin heads that since you did this child and this familly a huge favor you deserve more love then the person(s) who gave this child life! They gave us life, they are our blood, By natures law WE ARE MOTHER FUCKIN FAMILLY! Put the pump ...
thoughtsofapissedoffadultadoptee.blogspot.com
3856892. Thoughts of a Poet
Thoughts of a Poet. I'm a young poet. These are just some of my opinions and ideas that influence how I see the world. Please enjoy! For those of you who know, I am in university this year studying English (No, I am not crazy).Last Semester I wrote a paper on Shakespeare and Elizabeth Barrett Browning. Sadly I have to say that I did not get the greatest mark, but I was happy with the results. Have a read and enjoy the little glimpses of these amazing poets. A Form of Love. Links to this post. If you are ...
thoughtsofapoet775.blogspot.com
3856893. Thoughts of a Pony
Thoughts of a Pony. Saturday, December 24, 2011. Macmillan Dictionary of the Bible. Redemption is an amazing process that only happens when you finally take down your guard and let Jesus save you and do a work in you that you yourself cannot do on your own. Friday, October 7, 2011. Patience, help, strength, and honor. 1-3 I waited and waited and waited for God. At last he looked; finally he listened. He lifted me out of the ditch,. Pulled me from deep mud. He stood me up on a solid rock. Right now, in my...
thoughtsofapony.blogspot.com
3856894. Thoughts of a Predicate SouperStar
Thoughts of a Predicate SouperStar. Monday, October 15, 2007. We're talkin about Profits, not a game, but Profits. From the dramatic prairedog. Because that is what the U.S. is all about, Profits! I would like to address a comment about my last blog:. There is no general agreed-upon definition of art, since defining the boundaries of "art" is subjective. But I do ask the question, "Is art something that is created for the sole purpose of selling another product or service? When Viagra makes it into the r...
thoughtsofapredicatesouperstar.blogspot.com
3856895. Thoughts of a President! | "President Pike is Not Afraid to Voice His Opinion"
Thoughts of a President! President Pike is Not Afraid to Voice His Opinion. My Interview With WZZM 13. October 25, 2010. I was interviewed by a mobile journalist a couple of weeks ago, and was asked three questions. This is it. Let me know what you think! Http:/ www.wzzm13.com/video/brightcove.aspx? Most Recent Posts by President Pike. My Interview With WZZM 13. Browse Postings by Category. Browse Postings by Category. 1,947 views to see what the President has to say. Join 1 other follower.
thoughtsofapresident.wordpress.com
3856896. Thoughts of a Priest
Thoughts of a Priest. Priests think about everyday stuff too, ya know? God, of course, is on top of the list :p. Thursday, June 4, 2015. 4 Years a Priest. Alright, so I've been bad about keeping up with this blog. Who would have thunk it that I'd actually be too busy to write something! I love my family. I am a mess. I have always been a mess. Grant it, there are days that I'm just on it! My parents taught me how to love. They taught me how to give myself. They taught me that vulnerability is okay. Jesus...
thoughtsofapriest.blogspot.com
3856897. Thoughts Of A Private Investor
Thoughts Of A Private Investor. A value oriented investor in search of a balanced investment portfolio in cronic boom-bust world economy. Friday, July 24, 2015. Increased stakes in Fortum. I have more than doubled our position in Fortum lately because I think it is now very attractively valued. My seven reasons for holding Fortum. Have not changed much in two years. The reason #7 has now realized and hidden value has been unlocked. Fortum now has liquid funds worth 8,6 billion EUR. Saturday, July 18, 2015.
thoughtsofaprivateinvestor.blogspot.com
3856899. thoughtsofaprof | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Diams; June 4, 2012. Diams; Leave a comment. Great, now I’ve talked myself into an even deeper longing for the world of the dream. No wonder I have it so often. If only the undergrads I teach had any idea how good they have it…maybe they’d stop bitching about the occasional B . I do have an undergraduate degree in physics, so this is not insanely farfetched, but it is weird. Diams; May 22, 2012. Diams; Leave a comment. 2) how can any man in 2012 think this stuff is ok?
thoughtsofaprof.wordpress.com