SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 35 / (3893300 - 3893354)

3893300. thriller11's blog - vampire - Skyrock.com
16/03/2008 at 7:46 AM. 11/06/2008 at 4:22 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.11) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Monday, 24 March 2008 at 10:45 AM. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Saturday, 22 March 2008 at 11:26 PM. Please enter the sequence of characters in ...
thriller11.skyrock.com
3893301. Personal Stuff
Saturday, March 12, 2005. I dun blive it. I jus did an unnatural tin. I haf cre8ed my first blogger.Hahaz. I can only visit dis durin wknds so it iz no big deal lah. But i really haf 2 tank "unh2" 4 telin abt dis 2 me. maybe i visit hers l8r lah. Gota go so buaiz. Posted by BillieJean @ 4:48 AM. Nil, jurong, Singapore. I am a gal hu lurves 2 haf a gr8 time.I can get really kpo at times.I now study at jurong secondary school but i stil mis my buddiez from lakeside.I lurve u guyz.:).
thriller11192.blogspot.com
3893302. Thriller117Z1
Thursday, 28 April 2011. Final Evaluation - By Bethany Keerie. Final Evaluation- By Bethany Keerie. 1 In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? Shot 1. In our Thriller opening is an establishing shot to show where one of our main characters (The little girl) is and why. Which in our example this shot shows that the little girl is in a children's park, however we. Reality' and where she was in the first shot. Also in this shot the girl...
thriller117z1.blogspot.com
3893303. Group 1
Friday, 8 April 2011. What kind of media institution might distribute our media product? There are three different media institutions that we could use to distribute our product, these are the BBC Film Network, Vimeo or Youtube. However there are target different audiences for these sites and we need to choose one which mostly suits ours. Using video networks is the main way where a producer of a low budget film can target their audience and find the suitable audience for their product. This video presen...
thriller11group1.blogspot.com
3893304. Group10
Friday, 8 April 2011. RUBY' Screen On The Green- Feedback. This is my feedback i got from people, who were also watching our thriller opening. The people I interviewed were 16-18 years old, and so they werent our particular target audience, but it was great to get feedback from them as they were ion there too, and have gone through this whole media project. Sounds like they enjoyed it. :). Thursday, 7 April 2011. Feedback and views from The Audience. Julien Winkel : "the film was really sexy and i liked ...
thriller11group10.blogspot.com
3893305. Group11
Friday, 8 April 2011. Thursday, 7 April 2011. EVALUATION Q8: WHAT HAVE I LEARNT? Camera: - Focus, how to set up right frame, 2/3 1/3 rule. Editing: - Effects, Fades/Transitions, manipulating shots, match cutting, cross cutting, jump cuts etc. Titles: - Font suggests type of movie to the audience, sequence has to follow a convention. Mise en Scene: - Props, outfits, locations, make-up etc. Team work: - How to contribute ideas equally and communication skills. Evaluation Q8: Progress Report. We learnt that...
thriller11group11.blogspot.com
3893306. Group12
Friday, 8 April 2011. Q8) Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product? Overall, not even having to be mentioned the main difference in the two is the massive increase in the time we had to develop and plan our final edit which is reflected from the two. With no further adieu here is the preliminary and our final edit;. Q7) What have you learned about technologies from the process of constructing this product? It's free and fun!
thriller11group12.blogspot.com
3893307. Group13
Friday, 8 April 2011. Labels: Mohammed Ali Ahmed. Evaluation (8) Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product? When comparing the preliminary to the final production i can notice major differences. In general they're positive changes in terms of improvements. I have learned the skills to complete the final production with rectifications. He image on the left is the title sequence of the main character in the film and on the right ...
thriller11group13.blogspot.com
3893308. Group14
Friday, 8 April 2011. FINALLY FINISHED BLOGGING WOOOOOOH! DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'VE FINISHED BLOGGING. 1 OUT BLESSSSS! Evaluation question 8: Looking back at the preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned from the progression from it to the full product? As this was our final film, we wanted to get the best locations involved, soooooooo we filmed. We used some proper JVC cameras to record our footage, they were proffes...
thriller11group14.blogspot.com
3893309. Group15
Thursday, 7 April 2011. Looking back at your Preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product? In this first shot I think I have improved from my preliminary to the final product because in the preliminary I was supposed to show he feet but it isn’t in the shot. In the final media product I have succeeded in showing the tires of the car driving off. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product? Moreover, doing an e...
thriller11group15.blogspot.com
3893310. Group 16
The making of a thriller opening sequence. Friday, 8 April 2011. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product? EVALUATION; Question 7: What have we learned about technologies from the process of constructing this product? And Adobe After Effect. Because of those websites, showing me how and why would I use a certain tool in the software. Final Cut Pro(FCP), Adobe After Effects(AAF). To show content on our blog such as sound and im...
thriller11group16.blogspot.com
3893311. Group19
Friday, 8 April 2011. Q8 Looking back at your premliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product? Comparing what we done in the Prelim I feel that myself and my group members have come a long way. I say this because some of the shots in the Prelim were good but not as good as what we've achieved in the final product. The equipment that got given to us was; Lighting kit, tripod and a camera. Q6 Audience feedback and comment (Part2). Evaluation 8)Looking bac...
thriller11group19.blogspot.com
3893312. Group2
Thursday, 7 April 2011. Q2] Representation of social groups. Character attacking man with a knife. Character attacking baby with knife. Labels: Nelema Khanom Evaluation. Q8] Looking back at preliminary task. Final film opening credits. Scene from our final scene. In our preliminary film we used shots that cut out the head of the character, in our final film we made sure to have a gap between the head and the screen. Labels: Nelema Khanom Evaluation. Monday, 4 April 2011. Labels: Danielle Hay Evaluation.
thriller11group2.blogspot.com
3893313. Group 20
Friday, 8 April 2011. Wednesday, 6 April 2011. Evalaution Question 6- Part 1- Audience feedback and comment. Evaluation- Question 6-part 3: audience feedback and comment. Cinema where are film was shown. Evaluation: How does your media product represent particular social groups? Evaluation 8: looking back at your preliminarytask,what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product. Evaluation 6:Audience feedback and comment. Evaluation: Audience feedback and comment. Is from t...
thriller11group20.blogspot.com
3893314. Group21
Friday, 8 April 2011. Evaluation What have you learned about media technologies. Who would be the audience for the media product? Lifestyle summary of Nathan Francis (typical target audience). Nathan is a 18 year old mix-race male who attends St Charles Sixth form Colleges. He's currently taking Music, Media, Drama and English, he's aspiring to be a music events manager. On a saturday night you may find the following items in his sidebag. Juicy fruit chewing gum. The last 5 rented films they watched were:.
thriller11group21.blogspot.com
3893315. Group27
Friday, 8 April 2011. Http:/ thriller11group27.blogspot.com/2011/04/question-8.html. We learnt over the past few weeks on how to master the techniques and how to use livetext, finalcut pro and soundtrack pro. Our prelim was was what was expected of us, a few basic angles such as reverse shots and cut-scenes and a basic soundtrack. This was because we had not managed to cover what we were going to learn about the programs of editing. Http:/ thriller11group27.blogspot.com/2011/04/question-8.html. Our preli...
thriller11group27.blogspot.com
3893316. Group29
Viet - Ryan - Sayf - Zak. Friday, 8 April 2011. We recieved a mixture of comments about our movie mostly positive and a few negative below is a wordle of what some of the pupils in our class said abut Reap as you Sow. Here are some links to our classmates feedback on our film. Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? We also made some improvements to our establishing shot the prelim's establishing shot was poor and slanted whe...
thriller11group29.blogspot.com
3893317. Group 3
Friday, 8 April 2011. Q8- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product? When starting our preliminary, the group were just getting to know each other, and were each practicing how to film the scenes and different kinds of shots. We were trying to get in a wide range of shots. This shot shows the introduction to our preliminary. This was the first over the shoulder shot we used. Emily's Over the shoulder shot. Close up of Emily.
thriller11group3.blogspot.com
3893318. Group30
Friday, 8 April 2011. Question 8 - Progression continued. During the whole production, we had imrpoved all of your skills. I am going to compare skills we had before when we did prilim and now :. Evaluation- Question 8 continued. Prelim. Thriller opening. 65279;Prelim. Thriller opening. Prelim. Thriller opening. Prelim. Thriller opening. Here is an animation of some of our overlapping shots, an editing effect we used majorly throughout our thriller. Here is a wordle of what i think teamwork is all about.
thriller11group30.blogspot.com
3893319. Group33
Friday, 8 April 2011. Overall, we've learned how to:. Work in a group. Use camera, we've improved our shots. They're more stable, straight and much more prossefional :. Also to use focus:. Comparing to where the small detail was in full focus:. The first piece we made only had two sounds, which didn't really fit with the film. Comparing to where we used digetic sounds, as well as non digetic music which created tension. Our editing (split screen screen). Plan and organise our work. When we did the first ...
thriller11group33.blogspot.com
3893320. Group34
Friday, 8 April 2011. Evaluation Q8 Part 1 (Wrong way around). Evaluation Q8 Part 2. Before I started this course, it was rare for me to pick up a video camera and film people or surroundings. Since then I believe I am reformed into a recording addict. During this time the road hasn't been easy and i will try to discuss all which went wrong. Due to limited equipment there was not much we can do in the time we had been allotted. Thursday, 7 April 2011. Evaluation Q8 - Progression. Evaluation Q8 (0.5).
thriller11group34.blogspot.com
3893321. Group38
Friday, 8 April 2011. Q8: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product? Below is our Rough cut view:. This coursework was a very useful experience as I've gained some personal experience as well as gained some professional filming techniques. Labels: Evaluation Sitora Yarasheva. Q7: What have you learned about technologies from process of constructing this product? This programme helped us to make a title sequence for the thiller,...
thriller11group38.blogspot.com
3893322. Group39
Friday, 8 April 2011. 8) Looking back at your prelim film, what do you feel you have learnt in the proggresion from it to the full product. From our prelim film we have learnt alot it was good preparation for our final film. Our film knockout had a few mistakes and missed some vital close which could have made it alot better. Here we should have did a close up because you cant really see my facial expression. We learnt this and showed it by doing close ups on my face in our final film. Overall our film c...
thriller11group39.blogspot.com
3893323. Group 4
Thursday, 7 April 2011. 4/5 what kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why? How would you attract/address your audience? As our film is done on a student production, low budget we would have to distribute it as a independent film as we don't have enough money to afford a big mainstream production. To advertise my film i would have to use the internet as it is the best and cheapest source to advertise small independent films. They may use Youtube to advertise their film becuase...
thriller11group4.blogspot.com
3893324. Group43
Friday, 8 April 2011. This is the type of thing that our taget audience would like. They would like regularly going to he cinema with their cineworld unlimited card, allowing them to watch as many films as they want. There favorite genre would be thriller and horror as they like the suspense and tension. Copy of My progression. EVALUATION: Question 6 audience feedback Video. A similarity is the way that the titles are positioned, they are done in a way so the focus isn't taken off what is happening behin...
thriller11group43.blogspot.com
3893325. Group 5
Friday, 8 April 2011. Samarge's feedback to nameless. Michaela Graham-Gardner ( AA28784). Q6- Audience Feedback Continued After the Showcase At the Screen on the Green. Below shows videos showing audiences feedback about what they thought about Our thriller film 'Nameless'. The people I interviewed gave their honest feedback about what they thought and suggested possible ways in-which we could improve and make it better for the future. Enjoy :). Michaela Graham-Gardner ( AA28784). A) Mostly the people wh...
thriller11group5.blogspot.com
3893327. Group 51
The standoff. Tony/Mickey/Annabel. Friday, 15 July 2011. This is my version - we decided to have 2 different versions so that we could experience more of the processes ourselves rather than let someone else dominate. Not entirely happy with this - it's quite entertaining but I think there are 2 many pieces of music - experimenting with Soundtrack - and not enough CUs or variety of shot really. But for 1 afternoon's filming and a morning's editing it worked quite well. Friday, 8 July 2011. The filming wen...
thriller11group51.blogspot.com
3893328. GROUP 6 >>
Thursday, 7 April 2011. EVALUATION 8- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product? For both of the thriller opening and the prelim we planned out what we are going to do, like what we are going to need, we brainstormed on a sheet of paper every one contributed to their thoughts and what they through might make it interesting and good. Then for our prelim we created an animatic by using jelly babies. Everyone was organised, we rea...
thriller11group6.blogspot.com
3893329. Group7
Friday, 8 April 2011. 8)Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product? From the time at which my group and I made our prelim, we have made a substantial amount of progression. This progression and development of our idea's, ability and understanding, led us to create our final thriller opening production. We Have also gained understanding on how to. We chose to use young actors and gave the film a plot that would appeal to both male...
thriller11group7.blogspot.com
3893330. Group8
Friday, 8 April 2011. EVALUATION Q 8 Progression in FCP. Labels: Judith Martinez Sanchez. Q8: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product? From my preliminary task to my final film has been a long process where i have learnt and improved a number of skills when filming and editing my film Foursquare. We wanted it to match the Psychological themes of our thriller. Also we thought about props in this shot, like the mascara is a...
thriller11group8.blogspot.com
3893331. GROUP 9
Friday, 8 April 2011. Evaluation: Question 3 - Target Audience. Looking at it from a different perspective quite a few women would want to go see it because of attraction to the male character. Because it is a pycological thriller many older people around the ages of 30 would like to watch it because it gives them a film they could enjoy better compared to a film like 'Legally Blonde' or 'Twilight'. Labels: Evaluation - Joshua Adu-Boahen. Labels: Evaluation - Karen Luong. Labels: Evaluation - Karen Luong.
thriller11group9.blogspot.com
3893332. Blog de thriller1572 - Blog de thriller1572 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Bonjour je suis une nouvelle et je voudrai me faire des amies. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Bienvenue sur mon blog amuser vous bien. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (54.145.69.42) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le vendredi 02 octobre 2009 13:55. Modifié le jeudi 28 janvier 2010 13:12.
thriller1572.skyrock.com
3893333. THRILLER !!
THRILLER NIGHT ‼. O blog quer falar sobre quase tudo ‼. F] MOMENTO DUPLO SENTIDO. DIÁRIO NA CARA [ESPECIAL]. O que falta no THRILLER! O que você achar que está faltando no MBC NEWS? ESCREVA UM TEXTO PARA O THRILLER! Total de visualizações de página. Minhas definições – SEGUNDA PARTE. 160; FUNKEIROS- os funkeiros nasceram nos estados unidos cantando musica boa ,mas o rio de janeiro bagunçou a musica funk dos estados unid. MEU MOMENTO – O poder da sexualidade! Para começar irei busc. Homem com os olhos arr...
thriller2009.blogspot.com
3893334. Blog de THRILLER2009 - THE KING 0F P0OP ♥ - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. THE KING 0F P0OP ♥. Michael Jackson serait donc pas mort? Mise à jour :. 9644; They don't care about us (HIStory). Abonne-toi à mon blog! Photo Coup de ♥. G est le seul a être c. Mme il est maintenant, si tu me plagis je te signale =) . J'accepte t. Us les amis. Je ch. Ris Je rends t. Mmentaires . Les pubs je les lis . and n'insulte pas MJ ici car jte signale et en plus tu vas t'en prendre pleins laa geuule ;D. Mmentaires ici = 3. Ou poster avec :. N'oublie p...
thriller2009.skyrock.com
3893335. Shutterfly
thriller2010.shutterfly.com
3893336. Media
This is our Media AS coursework by Jamie Parrett, Chris Bailey, Laurel Drew and Emma Chamberlain. Thursday, 28 April 2011. Chris Bailey - Evaulation. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? Jaws - http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? 28 Days Later - http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? How does your media product represent particular social groups? We have used tradional gender types; these include -. Men – just coming out of the gym this is tr...
thriller201112.blogspot.com
3893337. thriller222's blog - Blog de thriller222 - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 03/06/2016 at 6:02 AM. Updated: 03/06/2016 at 6:08 AM. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.62) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Friday, 03 June 2016 at 6:11 AM. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Friday, 03 June 2016 at 6:11 AM. Post to my blog.
thriller222.skyrock.com
3893338. Blog Music de thriller25-muzik - Michael Jackson - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Le nouvel album de Michael Jackson intitulé Michael sortira le 14 Décembre 2010. AUCUN TITRE DE CET ALBUM NE SERA MIS EN TÉLÉCHARGEMENT SUR CE BLOG! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Hold My Hand (Ft. Akon). Numéro de la piste. Ajouter à mon blog. Hold My Hand (Ft. Akon). Ajouter à mon blog. Ajouter à mon blog. Keep Your Head Up. Ajouter à mon blog. The Way You Love Me. Ajouter à mon blog. Monster (Ft. 50 Cent). Ajouter à mon blog. Ajouter à mon blog.
thriller25-muzik.skyrock.com
3893339. Blog de thriller29 - JuSt NoUs ... tOuT SiMpLeMeNT... - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. JuSt NoUs . tOuT SiMpLeMeNT. NoS éTatS D'AmEE. PaRa TuTTa La ViDAAAA. AllEz VaS Y cOmme çA. La RoUe De La FOrtUne. Ah Si J'EtaIs Un HOmmE. Une FOiS tOut Les 10 AnS. CoMmEnt MOurrir En 10 MiN. Le PAPEEE DE ROMMEE. EnFin BreF nOtRe Vie QuOi * *. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le dimanche 28 septembre 2008 12:37. Posté le ma...
thriller29.skyrock.com
3893340. Blog de thriller321 - Blog de thriller321 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Slt bonne visite a tous mais c'est déconseille au moins de 16ans. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Naruto mode sennin kyubi. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (23.21.86.101) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le vendredi 11 décembre 2009 16:08. Ou poster avec :. M3ak ya el khedra m3ak ya dzayer.
thriller321.skyrock.com
3893341. thriller44300's blog - Blog de thriller44300 - Skyrock.com
Mon blog est pour se ki aime bien michael jackson. 11/08/2009 at 7:14 AM. 18/08/2009 at 5:33 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.14) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Tuesday, 18 August 2009 at 5:33 AM. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Le jour de son deces. Don't forget tha...
thriller44300.skyrock.com
3893342. Blog de thriller51 - Thriller - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le lundi 23 juin 2008 16:30. Modifié le dimanche 23 août 2009 17:39.
thriller51.skyrock.com
3893343. thriller54321 (Brian) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 15 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Window&#...
thriller54321.deviantart.com
3893344. thriller57360 (thomas rudolf) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 14 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Jan 5, 2015.
thriller57360.deviantart.com
3893345. Blog de thriller59290 - Blog de thriller59290 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Hommage à Michael Jackson. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le vendredi 19 février 2010 05:34. N'oubli...
thriller59290.skyrock.com
3893346. thriller72's blog - Blog de thriller72 - Skyrock.com
Ce blog sera tout d'abord un blog special pour ma star préférée: MICHAEL JACKSON. 12/07/2009 at 12:43 PM. 05/09/2009 at 12:13 PM. Subscribe to my blog! Add this video to my blog. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.62) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Saturday, 05 September 2009 at 12:02 PM. Jesus Will Survive - Jesus Christ!
thriller72.skyrock.com
3893347. THRILLER74's blog - Blog de THRILLER74 - Skyrock.com
Bonjour à tous Fan de Michael Jackson ou simplement visiteur =) Ce blog est consacré à mon idole Michael Jackson qui nous ah quitté le 25 Juin 2009 . . :'(. Les com's sont rendu en doubles ;D. Com's normaal : accepteei. Favoris : ce que je veuux tceei. MiCHAEL REPOSE EN PAiiX (L). Moon msn : Te-quiero74@hotmail.fr. 17/02/2009 at 4:55 AM. 15/07/2010 at 3:24 AM. Subscribe to my blog! A l'oeil, quand je vois tous ses gens qui le critiques. Escuse les pour la pédophilie. J'ai laisser trop de larmes. Posted o...
thriller74.skyrock.com
3893348. Blog Music de Thriller76 - Michael Jackson - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Numéro de la piste. Ajouter à mon blog. Ajouter à mon blog. Ajouter à mon blog. Ajouter à mon blog. Ajouter à mon blog. Tu n'as pas la bonne version de Flash pour utiliser le player Skyrock Music. Clique ici pour installer Flash. Bad / Smooth Criminal (1987). Ajouter ce morceau à mon blog. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. N'oubli...
thriller76.skyrock.com
3893349. 1-800-THRILLER | Thriller800.net | Thriller Movies | Thrillers.me | info@Thriller800.net
thriller800.net
3893350. Blog de thriller92 - Blog de thriller92 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Ce bog est fait pour tout les gens qui aiment michael et si tu pense que michael est 1 pédophile clique sur la croix en haut a droite! Issy les mx (92). Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Bienvenu dans notre petit monde (à michael et moi :). Michael ;tu a considérablement changer ma vie et ma façon de penser ;graçe a toi j'ai enfin compris ce que les gens voulaient dire en parlent d'amour je ne penser pas que cela pouvait etre aussi fort. N'oublie pas que ...
thriller92.skyrock.com
3893351. thriller974's blog - Blog de thriller974 - Skyrock.com
Mon blog et géniale alors laisse des com. 10/09/2009 at 7:43 AM. 14/10/2009 at 1:26 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Sa s' est moin en michael jackson. Cool vous ne trouvais pas. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.3) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Thursday, 10 September 2009 at 8:06 AM. MICHAEL JACKSON 7EVEN GANGSTA 2009.
thriller974.skyrock.com
3893352. Blog de thriller98driss - Blog de thriller98driss - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le mercredi 29 juillet 2009 08:10. Ou poster avec :. Ou poster avec :.
thriller98driss.skyrock.com
3893353. Home
thrillera.com
3893354. Thriller Adolescent
thrilleradolescent.com