SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 16 / (325334 - 325387)

325334. Tales From An Introvert | The Life and Times of ME
Tales From An Introvert. Today is a Sad Day. SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS AN EXTROVERT. PHONE CAN BE SCARY THINGS. September 28, 2015. What is a pessimistic introvert? I’m constantly getting remarks about how I should smile more, talk more, be nicer, think more positive, etc. Do I disagree with them? I can't say it nicely. Science at it again! September 14, 2015. What type of introvert are you? According to a very scientific study ( Science Of Us. September 8, 2015. Why do I always dread the coming of school?
talesfromanintrovert.wordpress.com
325337. {oc cottage}
Me and the GGG {All That Glitters}. To Shell And Back. Jane Austen.My BFF! The Lazy Girls Guide To. June 27, 2015. A bright and beautiful weekend! Links to this post. June 12, 2015. Links to this post. June 6, 2015. Is it finally spring where you are? Hints of summer on the horizon? Links to this post. May 31, 2015. Links to this post. May 25, 2015. With a humble heart.the impossible "thank you". Traditionally, in the US, the long. Memorial Day weekend is the start. And we get to do this. I know that I.
talesfromanoccottage.blogspot.com
325341. Tales From An Open Book | The Carleton Place Public Library Blog
Tales From An Open Book. The Carleton Place Public Library Blog. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Une Heure de Conte en Francais. August 14, 2015. Carleton Place Public Library. Today is our last French Storytime for the summer. But don’t worry….Une Heure de Conte en Francais will begin again in September! This is for all ages, and mostly aimed at children who have some French skills already, but everyone is welcome! No registration required…. Carleton Place Public Library. By Richard ...
talesfromanopenbook.wordpress.com
325342. Tales From An Ordinary Kitchen
Tales From An Ordinary Kitchen. Cooking tales from a less than perfect kitchen. The counters are old, the cabinets are functional (barely) and there isn't enough room for two people, but all the same some pretty good cooking goes on in this ordinary kitchen. Monday, February 18, 2013. Needless to say I spent a great deal of time in the kitchen yesterday, every minute being pure joy as cooking is really my way of relaxing (until I burn or ruin what I am making). The only changes I made: I had whole almond...
talesfromanordinarykitchen.com
325343. Tales from a Norfolk Village
Tales from a Norfolk Village. Tuesday, 9 February 2010. A case of music to their ears for some, but not for others when the VAT-man calls! He walked around the front of his car asking was she all right? Anyway, she knew this man was 'official', there was something about him. bit stuffy looking, a regular jobsworth if ever she saw one, she thought. Are you all right Madam? The man repeated. 'Only I wonder if you could point me in the direction of the garage please? Tuesday, 22 December 2009. But Rowley ha...
talesfromanorfolkvillage.blogspot.com
325344. Tales from a Northern Town
Tales from a Northern Town. Friday, 25 July 2014. On being a northerner abroad. It's been eighteen months since I decided to accept a job in London, moving away from Newcastle after living, working and studying in the north east for about ten years. Before that, I spent much of my childhood in Bradford and I'm definitely a Yorkshireman, even though I've always had a slightly nomadic life after being born in Australia. Where I live now is not London, but it has it's perks too. But you know what? Going to ...
talesfromanortherntown.blogspot.com
325345. talesfromanotherbookshelf | A great WordPress.com site
Mitt förhållande till böcker. Mars 20, 2015 · 9:47 f m. Tematrio – Vilja-läsa böcker. 1 Untold av Sarah Rees Brennan. 8211; fortsättningen på Outtalat. Som jag läste förra månaden. När jag läst ut den kände jag att jag ville läsa vidare på en gång! Så därför beställde jag de två nästa böckerna och sen jag fick dem har de legat i hyllan och väntat. Precis som det brukar kunna bli. 2 Steglitsan och Den hemliga historien av Donna Tartt. Mars 2, 2015 · 11:00 f m. Läst i februari 2015. Filed under Läst 2015.
talesfromanotherbookshelf.wordpress.com
325346. %PLUG IN + PLAY
Friday, June 20, 2008 ( 11:17 PM ). Okay ppl. this will be the last post i guess. im leaving this blog le. so. yup. tagged by lingli to do somethin, so here goes. 1) At what age do u wish to get married? 2) Study hard or play hard? 3) Who is the person u trust most? Needless for me to say, isnt it? 4) Do u think u have enough confidence? Ehhh definition of enough? It cant measured, so i hav no idea. 5) If you hav a dream come true, what will it be? Live with her, happily ever after. 16) who do you hope t...
talesfromanotherbrokenhome.blogspot.com
325347. Tales From Another Stage - Home
News and Current Happenings. News and Current Happenings. Tales From Another Stage. Tales From Another Stage. Welcome to Tales From Another Stage. Richard Rousseau has been an active participant in the midwest region's performance community for the past 45 years. He has worked as an actor, director, playwright and as a storyteller. Our culture is addicted to story, so Tales From Another Stage exists to fill that need. More. How to Learn More. Tales From Another Stage. And by exploring this website!
talesfromanotherstage.org
325348. Tales from another universe
talesfromanotheruniverse.blogspot.com
325349. Tales from an Underachiever
Tales from an Underachiever. Wednesday, August 5, 2015. Another morning, another meltdown. Such is life with a transient toddler [Sidebar- Am I killing it with the alliteration or what? I knew that shuffling H between the homes of friends and relatives would not be easy since toddlers in general don't love change and my toddler is especially resistant to any kind of change in routine, but dang. I don't know how we're gonna make it through the next two weeks. This kid always was the master of being grumpy.
talesfromanunderachiever.blogspot.com
325350. Tales From An Unintentional Life
Tales From An Unintentional Life. The adventures of a girl in an unplanned world. Well….here we go. July 9, 2014. Middot; Leave a Reply. After many years of thinking about blogging I’m making it happen. These are the journals of my wacky life. Some names have been changed to protect the guilty. Join me as I try to figure out this crazy world and my place in it. I am an artist, traveler, and medieval re-creationist just trying to find my place in the world. Well….here we go.
talesfromanunintentionallife.com
325351. Tales from an unsuccessful grownup | Musings and grumblings of a twentysomething
Tales from an unsuccessful grownup. Musings and grumblings of a twentysomething. October 4, 2013. Middot; by Anna Hutchings. Middot; in Music. Middot; Leave a comment. While I am more of a BBC Radio 6 listener, Live Lounge truly is a pleasure to listen to with some outstanding covers. Below are some of the best from this year so far. Kings of Leon Dancing on My Own Kodaline Same Love The 1975 What Makes You Beautiful Ellie Goulding Heartbeats Bastille We […]. TED Talks for the Frustrated Twentysomething.
talesfromanunsuccessfulgrownup.wordpress.com
325352. Tales from a Nursing Student | Nurse By Day – Student By Night
Tales from a Nursing Student. Nurse By Day – Student By Night. December 1, 2011. Can you believe it’s December already? Between Mary’s Birthday, my sisters Birthday, work, class, then Thanksgiving, and now with Christmas coming it feels like I have been in a whirlwind the last few weeks. Mary’s Birthday was a blast and everyone had a great time! Thanksgiving, although we had a great week together with the family, went so fast, almost too fast! We are thinking about doing a cookie exchange if we have the ...
talesfromanursingstudent.wordpress.com
325353. John Grape's Tales From Any Pier (Création 2016 du festival des Musiques d'Ici et d'Ailleurs)
John Grape’s Tales From Any Pier. La première de John Grape’s Tales From Any Pier. La création de Vivien Trelcat. A été présentée en clôture du 25e festival des Musiques d’Ici et d’Ailleurs le 30 juillet 2016 à Châlons-en-Champagne. Avec Romain Thominot (Grindi Manberg), Julien Chamla, Axel Rigaud, Sam Allain et Adélaïde Songeons. Inscrivez-vous à la newsletter. Musiques sur la Ville. Musiques d’Ici et d’Ailleurs. Seb Adam / Ôte-moi d’un doute. Si loin Si proche.
talesfromanypier.musiques-ici-ailleurs.com
325354. Tales from the Army of the Potomac
Tales from the Army of the Potomac. We do hope and pray for a speedy opportunity of wiping out that shame, and making it still possible to tell our children in future years with pride, 'We also belonged to the Army of the Potomac'." - Captain Samuel Fiske, 14th Connecticut, 1863. Monday, August 17, 2015. Overwhelmed, But by a Smaller Force: The Army of the Potomac at Rappahannock Station, Part 2. Corps Colonel Upton lined up his four regiments, the 5. New York in the first line and the 95. Soon, Col....
talesfromaop.blogspot.com
325355. Tales From A Park Bench was a temporary installation at C22 pop-up gallery, 22 Chalk Farm Road that ran from August 3 -9 2009 | We loved the idea behind Anthony Gormley’s 4th Plinth – to give ordinary folk a chance to be represented – so we’ve nicked it. B
Tales From A Park Bench was a temporary installation at C22 pop-up gallery, 22 Chalk Farm Road that ran from August 3 -9 2009. We loved the idea behind Anthony Gormley’s 4th Plinth to give ordinary folk a chance to be represented so we’ve nicked it. But here’s the twist. Why not do it on a park bench in a disused shop in Camden Town, rather than a plinth on Trafalgar Square? It looks like we might have made it to the end. August 10, 2009. To name a few. We’re also delighted that Russell’s deb...Below and...
talesfromaparkbench.wordpress.com
325356. Tales from a Peregrinator
Tales from a Peregrinator. Wednesday, June 4, 2014. Let the games begin! Let the games begin! Friday, April 18, 2014. Picture yourself on a map. We have this saying here.well a saying that just started on Kabula Hill with Jenn (the project manager) and I. She started it off one day by saying out of the blue."picture yourself on a map right now". So I did. And you know what? Thursday, April 17, 2014. Life on Kabula Hill. The sitch on mosquito nets. Maximus- guard dog extraordinaire. You are going where?
talesfromaperegrinator.blogspot.com
325357. Tales from a Photo Box
About My Photo Box. Tales from a Photo Box. January 30, 2011. 8212; Photo Queen @ 8:02 pm. Recently, I’ve found myself going back to my first love in life, MUSIC. There’s something absolutely wonderful and comforting about the perfect song. I find comfort in knowing that someone out there can relate to the way that I felt at any given time in my life and that trough this very song I’m connect to millions of others out there. It’s enchanting. Currently playing on my IPOD: Taylor Swift: Enchanted. Straight...
talesfromaphotobox.wordpress.com
325358. tales from aphyx
Tuesday, December 27, 2011. Petang.panas.bunga.dan politik.apa apa je lah.layannnn. Petang yang kering.kering kontang.dah 3 hari tak hujan.tapi panas bukan main kuat lagi.dugaan. Cuti pulak semakin nazak.menghitung hari nak balik ke Kota Bharu, Kelantan.waaaa! Hurmtak tau nak tulis apa actually tapi sebab nak update entries, I have to write something. Ooh ya, kebelakangan ni ramai yang bercakap isu pilihan raya.hurm.duh! Tapi, saya tak tahu nak undi siapa.sebab? Namun amat sukar untuk saya tentukan pilih...
talesfromaphyx.blogspot.com
325359. Tales From A Polk County Girl - food, finance, organizing, books, and lifeTales From A Polk County Girl | food, finance, organizing, books, and life
Tales From A Polk County Girl. Food, finance, organizing, books, and life. Old Posts–from A Head Without a Thought. August 12, 2015. I decided to do a new style of post. I’m calling it the Spotlight. I’ll be using to do share information about small businesses I’ve discovered and love, celebrities I respect, careers I’m interested in, and other subjects when they interest me. Today’s post is the first spotlight, and it will be on Celebrity Food Network star and author, Alton Brown. FailOverType=&query=&p...
talesfromapolkcountygirl.com
325360. Tales from a Pope
What I am Reading. Thursday, November 4, 2010. Its beginning to look alot like Christmas.cards that is! So with Christmas being right around the corner, are you like me were you are planning your Christmas picture and card? Well you are in luck! My favorite place to get Christmas Cards is Shutterfly. And right now, Shutterfly. Is offering 20% off. All their Christmas cards! There are so many different styles to choose from, its hard to decide which Christmas Card. One of my favorite Christmas Card. So th...
talesfromapope.blogspot.com
325361. Common Nonsense
A secular progressive (aka the Devil) holds the following truths to be self-evident. Saturday, June 27, 2009. Breaking News: Michael Jackson Is Still Dead. Wednesday, June 10, 2009. There was a shooting at the Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C. today. Apparently, some white supremacist entered with a rifle and began opening fire on visitors, killing a security guard and injuring two others. Where to even begin with this story? Topics Considered: shit that aint right. Monday, June 01, 2009. My favorite ...
talesfromappalachia.blogspot.com
325362. Pug's Eye View
Words of Ordinary Wisdom From an Extraordinary Pug. Thursday, March 31, 2011. Pug vs. Ke$ha. And Ke$ha. Really? I could put out music 10 times better than she does. So that started me on a line of thought. Could I really make it out in the world of pop music? Wake up in the morning like Rin Tin Tin. Jump out of the bed, wake my mamas- early rising's no sin. Before I leave I brush my teeth from the toilet bowl. Cause I'm Andy the Pug and that's how I roll. I'm talking get myself together. Tonight I will f...
talesfromapug.blogspot.com
325363. www.TalesfromArabia.com
Thank you for purchasing. This temporary landing page will be replaced when you publish your site.
talesfromarabia.com
325364. Tales of a Hippy Mama
Tales of a Hippy Mama. I'm not as big as you,. But I'm a person, too. So treat me with respect. And that's how I'll treat you. September 16, 2013. Quote of the Day. Me: "What are you eating in there? Kai: "A gorilla bar.:. August 19, 2013. Quote of the Day. Kai: "I found it under the couch for Heavens Sakes! August 13, 2013. Quote of the Day. Kai: "I'm grateful you're my mom, and Ian's too! August 4, 2013. Quote of the Day. Me: "Tell me about your sleep over with Nana? Kai: "Ohhhh, it's a long story.".
talesfromaraspberrymama.blogspot.com
325365. Tales from Arda
Life with 4 cats, a husband, a new baby boy, and other random things I find noteworthy. Monday, July 4, 2011. So posting has been sparse lately thanks to our wonderful vacation in Myrtle Beach. While "vacation" takes on a whole new meaning as a Mom, it was really great to see family and to have Simon meet all his cousins. The pictures from the trip are being sent to Facebook, as there are just too many for Blogging. Usually, smiling is followed up by belly laughs. Posted by Tales from Arda. Here are some...
talesfromarda.blogspot.com
325366. Tales from a Rhodent
Tales from a Rhodent. Friday, October 24, 2008. Knitting away the homesickness. I enjoyed your post. As I can totally relate to the feeling of homesickness! And how it affected me. Feel free to check it out. Reflecting on our blog. This course on blogging has stretched me as a person in so many ways and given me a fantastic opportunity to write as much as possible! I remember how excited I was when I first realized that we were doing something as fun as blogging as part of our syllabus. The course had th...
talesfromarhodent.blogspot.com
325367. Tales from Around the Campfire
Tales from Around the Campfire. Thursday, October 30, 2014. A Life and Death Rivalry. No one responded with "Go White! My throat lumped as the maize and blue pattern dwarfed my Spartan chain (pun intended). I burst into tears and ran to my teacher, a Michigan State alum, for comfort. Rah, team, fight! 2 Corinthians 5:21). It is also the unchangeable and unconquerable nature of God's love that fuels my hope. In his letter to the Romans, the Apostle Paul writes:. If God is for us, who can be against us?
talesfromaroundthecampfire.blogspot.com
325368. tales from around the world
Tales from around the world. Monday, October 8, 2007. This is interesting and I think it can be used quite a lot for lots of different things . I like this sign because my daughter is such a Disney fan but I think is the lettering is quite what I expected. I do some more searching. This is where I got my inspiration from;. 8 The simple life with RSS. Well week 4 finally finished it .There is some interesting things out there and I can see the advantages of using this technology. Wednesday, October 3, 2007.
talesfromaroundtheworld.blogspot.com
325369. Tales From Around The World
talesfromaroundtheworld.com
325370. Tales from a SAHMM | Married to the Air Force, ***** to a Three-Year-Old Drama Queen.
Tales from a SAHMM. Married to the Air Force, Slave to a Three-Year-Old Drama Queen. 25 Things You Probably Didn’t Want to Know About Me. December 4, 2009. My friend was pregnant with twin girlsfinally pregnant after years of trying. She gave birth to her girls at just 20 weeks pregnant; those girls were just 13 oz each. They lived for two hours. What can I offer that would take away her pain? November 19, 2009. Anyone have a recipe that calls for leftover cranberry sauce? November 2, 2009. They broke my...
talesfromasahmm.wordpress.com
325371. Tales from a Schoolyard
Monday, September 1, 2014. September is upon us, folks! Hopefully this means the weather will cool down soon. It's time for Farley's Currently. Listening: I'm listening to my husband cook bacon. He's the best bacon chef in the house, with Heather coming in second place. I can cook bacon just fine, but they do it better. Thinking: We've been in school a week and I'm still trying to figure my class out. They are a good class, but right now there's still a lot of sitting and staring at me. Like I'm an alien.
talesfromaschoolyard.blogspot.com
325372. Tales from a Sea Journey - Tales From a Sea Journey
Tales from a Sea Journey. In November 2009, 8 members of NIE embarked on a journey across the Atlantic. They boarded the Fort St. Louis in Le Havre, and sailed for 7,5 days to Point à Pitre. It was an exciting journey, sometimes uncomfortable, challenging and even boring, but always inspiring. Each passenger came on board carrying 3 stories and 3 songs.
talesfromaseajourney.com
325373. Tales from a Sears House
Tales from a Sears House. Monday, May 11, 2015. The horseshoe crabs are back. And so am I. But my disappearance and reappearance, unlike that of the horseshoe crabs which is driven by an annual biological cycle millions of years old, was driven by an unrelentingly bitter cold winter, by spending my days in a lifeless office with no windows to let life shine in, and, probably most of all, by a chaotic workplace with a leader whose priorities shift daily. This weekend, when I took Jodie out to the beach at...
talesfromasearshouse.blogspot.com
325375. Tales from a self taught knitter
Saturday, January 01, 2011. It has been a whole year. I have missed blogging. so i am back. a new blog. Thursday, December 31, 2009. The end of the year. Well here is the thing, I have decided to stop my blog. Back in June, I began feeling like blogging was becoming a bit of a chore. I had never felt that way about it before but life is always changing and evolving and what worked 6 months ago or a year ago, sometimes doesn't fit into the mix as easily or as enjoyable as it once did. I would not feel com...
talesfromaselftaughtknitter.blogspot.com
325376. REVIVE DESIGNS // THE BLOG // TALES FROM A SHOP DOG
Friday, June 5, 2015. Fridays with Foz: Meet the Intern, Julia Spahle. Hello, it's been a while. I have a lot of excuses for not writing here, but instead let me introduce you to the newest member of the Revive crew: Julia Spahle. Ms Julia if you're nasty. Julia and I like to drink our coffee outside. Julia came to us a few months ago when we moved into our new home in Kenton. Did you hear we moved? We moved to 2030 N Willis Blvd, and will be opening a showroom on August 1st. Anyways - Julia! 2015 is alm...
talesfromashopdog.blogspot.com
325377. Spinning a Spanish Yarn
Spinning a Spanish Yarn. January 14, 2017. January 14, 2017. 8216;Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.’. I sprinkled the powder in anticipation, put on the lid and waited. The result was . . . well, disappointing. Disappointing and very green, in fact. Not that I have anything against green, but where were those beautiful blues and vibrant yellows? Forget ‘Norwegian Summer’, this was more like ‘Laughing Leprechauns.’. I really haven’t done enough over the last couple of...
talesfromashropshiregarden.wordpress.com
325378. Kaap to Beirut, habibi | Just another WordPress.com site
Kaap to Beirut, habibi. Just another WordPress.com site. The past is a fogged mirror. September 26, 2016. Tales from a Small Country. Wonderful Heritage Day contribution by Tom Eaton to remind us that we may have more strands in our DNA, complex founding myths and reasons to be grateful. Calling Through The Fog. The photograph is a scene of carefully constructed domesticity but also of permanence. 8220;Jiran” aka Neighbours. September 20, 2016. Tales from a Small Country. In the relatively short period I...
talesfromasmallcountry.wordpress.com
325379. Tales From A Small Kitchen
Ramblings, Recipes & More. Katz’s Deli NYC. A plate full of perfection, Rudders Yarmouth NS. Delicious halibut, Terrace Restaurant, Mission Hill Winery West Kelowna BC. Tres Carnales Edmonton AB. The Pyramids Grande Prairie Farmer’s Market. Frank and Lloyd’s NYC. Rudders Pub Yarmouth NS. Five Things, Version 2. What I Know For Sure How to Vacation. A Year of Bread. A Year of Pie. Canadian Food Experience Project. Tales straight to your inbox? Things i ramble about…. Canadian food experience project.
talesfromasmallkitchen.com
325380. tales from a small room
Tales from a small room. Everything in its right place. March 12, 2011. Today I discovered a wonderful site called. I think this will be a new daily view for me. I get a strange sense of calm knowing that everything has a place and home. Some of my friends would call this ocd. I call it being organised. :) Or something…. Go have a look. This site is great! Individual photo credits: 1. Photography: Ania Wawrzkowicz, Styling: Aliki Kirmitsi, alikiandania.com 2. Things Organized Neatly. 3 Bob Dinetz Design.
talesfromasmallroom.com
325381. Tales from a small town
Tales from a small town. Short stories about life in a small town. Non-fiction. Great reading. Wednesday, March 07, 2007. When I think of masculentity, I think of the lone cowboy on the trail, or the lone-wolf in some endeavour. You'll never see two truck drivers wanting to go to the bathroom together for moral support. They're lone-wolves. The few notable exceptions in male singers and why I think they're notable:. Bob Segar: gifted. A bit of advice: take some happy pills when writing your songs. Trace ...
talesfromasmalltown.blogspot.com
325382. Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended.
talesfromasmalltown.com
325383. Tales From A Soapcrafting Mom
Tales From A Soapcrafting Mom. Sunday, March 16, 2014. Things I am NOT good at #1: Blogging on a regular basis. Complaining about - we got picked up on two fairly big websites just after Thanksgiving and sales went through the roof for a few weeks. I'm still trying to dig out of the sold-out-of-everything hole that happened in a span of about 3 weeks. We also had some housekeeping of sorts to get in order, both personal and business. In fact, if you go to our website. Thursday, November 14, 2013. Enter b...
talesfromasoapcraftingmom.blogspot.com
325384. Tales from a Southern Catholic Momma
Tales from a Southern Catholic Momma. Tales from a Southern Catholic Momma. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Matthew 24:13. Saturday, December 31, 2016. One Word 365 Recap and Thoughts on 2017 - part 2. If you missed it, click here for part 1). And yet.and yet this nudge is persistent. Do you know how I know this nudge is from the Holy Spirit? Because I needed to write it and because I know that despite not beginning the new year with a new word, this isn't over yet. It's only jus...
talesfromasoutherncatholicmomma.blogspot.com
325385. Tales From A Southern Mom ~ The life and adventures of a Southern California mom, with a Southern Heart!
Tales From A Southern Mom. The life and adventures of a Southern California mom, with a Southern Heart! Tales and Tips from Mom and Dad. Fix It & Forget It. Hot Deals and Sales Alerts. 3 Great New Movies for Kids! National Park Service Centennial Challenge Project. StickerKid Back to School Giveaway 8/28. Schlitterbahn Summer Getaway Giveaway 8/21. Era Organics Hair Giveaway 9/11. My Happy Pillow Giveaway 8/28. Collagen Sport Ultimate Recovery. Homepolish: Beautiful Affordable Home Design. National Park ...
talesfromasouthernmom.com
325386. Tales from a SparrowHorse
Tales from a SparrowHorse. Book Review: Extraordinary Means. You’ve probably heard me saying the a lot, but I cried. Seriously, I am an emotional person, and I cry over pretty much anything with the vaguest hint of sadness. But I knew that this would be the case before I started, this book was about a school for sick teens, anything could go wrong, but really I’d be surprised if you didn’t cry! Another good factor was the realisticness (word? Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider. Posted in Book reviews.
talesfromasparrowhorse.wordpress.com
325387. Tales From A Special Needs Mama in India
Tales From A Special Needs Mama in India. My name is Nikki. I am Canadian but have lived in India since June 2013. I am a foster mother to 12 beautiful children with special needs. I use this blog to write about the methods that I use to teach my children, and to share about any supplies, activities, or therapies that have been helpful for us. If you would like to sign up for my newsletter and view the private blog that I write about my foster children, you can do so here: http:/ eepurl.com/bgYswD. Brian...
talesfromaspecialneedsmama.blogspot.com