SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 17 / (326037 - 326091)

326037. Tales From the Darkroom
Tales From the Darkroom. Tales of breaking into the photography industry and the struggles of an artist. Tuesday, February 2, 2010. So in October I will be the photographer for a friends wedding! This is really going to help me get going in the right direction. Until then, Im going to be taking some family photos for some friends and relatives, and will post them when I have them. I am also coming up with some photo shoot ideas for fun to do when the weather is a little nicer. Monday, January 18, 2010.
talesfromthedarkroom.blogspot.com
326038. Matching your business idea with a great web address at JMWebsiteSolutions.com
talesfromthedarkside.com
326039. ...tales from the darkside of the laundry basket
Tales from the darkside of the laundry basket. Ive been in the Midwest all of my life. However, Ive also had some really incredible experiences that have profoundly shaped who I am as a person. I have been blessed with four overly verbal children, can you say KARMA? And while Ive always liked writing, it has become sort of a therapy for me. .lets just say I dont have to look to hard to have something to write about in this house full of characters. View my complete profile. Friday, March 8, 2013. Having ...
talesfromthedarksideofthelaundry.blogspot.com
326040. Tales from the Datacenter - Technical howto's, ramblings and humor
Tales from the Datacenter. Technical howto's, ramblings and humor. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Contact Me/ Ask a Question. How fast is that network? June 20, 2015. No Comments ↓. Ever need to know how fast two servers can move data between each other? I recently needed to show a client how much bandwidth was available between two database servers. To do this I used a tool called iperf. iperf Continue reading →. May 11, 2015. No Comments ↓. May 4, 2015. No Comments ↓. March 23, 2015.
talesfromthedatacenter.com
326041. Tales From The Dating Site
Tales from the Dating Site. Welcome to Tales from the Dating Site a place to share those awful online dating encounters that we have all had. Post pictures, share first date experiences, spill your guts. Let us laugh, cry, and sympathize with you. Truth Stranger than Fiction. The dating club manager. Why He Uses Weed. How to Bust a Scammer on a Dating Site. Cougar Bait – Denver. PeteMLaberge on Muff Diver Guy. PeteMLaberge on Cougar Bait – Denver. PeteMLaberge on How to Bust a Scammer on a Dating Site.
talesfromthedatingsite.com
326042. Tales from the Davis household.
Tales from the Davis household. Sunday, April 8, 2012. Thursday, March 15, 2012. Mia is 7 weeks old today! Emily's new love.Play-doh! She does very well sitting at her table for an extended period of time, but still definitely has to be supervised! Emily's first attempt at feeding Mia. She did well until the timer went off on our homemade pizza and then Emily said "I'm ready to eat my dinner, here mommy, feed Mia". Thursday, February 23, 2012. Mia is 4 weeks old! Tuesday, February 14, 2012.
talesfromthedavishousehold.blogspot.com
326043. Can You Hear Them? Tales From The Dead :: A Jason Cuadrado Film
Available on DVD March 9th, 2010. Pre-order now at Amazon.com. Follow us on Facebook. Tales From The Dead. Is The Twilight Zone, J-Horror style. A Film by Jason Cuadrado. Please have the latest Flash. Player installed before visiting Tales From The Dead.
talesfromthedead.com
326044. TALES FROM THE DEADLANDS
TALES FROM THE DEADLANDS. Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. Wamingo Publishing distributes quality stories from all genres. We also support independent artists and writers. View my complete profile. Blog is a dumb name. A troupe called weirdsville. What, me worry? Same shirt, different day. In the blackness I laugh.
talesfromthedeadlands.blogspot.com
326045. talesfromthedeep | Stories and News for Marine Exploration Professionals POWERED BY RESON
March 30, 2011 · 8:15 pm. It is easy to add elements including text, images, videos and interactive media such as polls and custom forms. March 28, 2011 · 8:08 pm. 3D Sonar Visualisation: The HMS Royal Oak. This is 3D Visualisation of the wreck of HMS Royal Oak on the seabed of Scapa Flow, Orkney, UK using a RESON SeaBat 8125 multibeam sonar system. Courtesy of ADUS. http:/ www.adus-uk.com. Watch the amazing video here:. Tagged as 3D Visualisation. March 28, 2011 · 3:56 pm. Life under the Sea. It has bee...
talesfromthedeep.wordpress.com
326046. Protected Blog › Log in
Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
talesfromthedeepdarkforest.com
326048. Tales from the Delk Side
Tales from the Delk Side. A creative outlet and soapbox whereby I have stuck my foot so far into my mouth, surely I have quashed any hopes of ever being elected to public office. Thursday, April 23, 2009. The Wednesday Night Board Meeting. The older I get, the more I like my parents. I've always loved them. But I really. Them, too. In my 20s, a visit home meant a chance to catch up with friends from school. These days, my friends rarely know when I'm in town because I'm just hangin' with my family. Alrig...
talesfromthedelkside.blogspot.com
326049. | The adventure continues.
November 3, 2013. My last post was “All Things Must Pass” (8/2012) and with that I bade thee farewell. I live a life of Beatles references, if only in my head, so it seemed like a good way to bring my blog to a close. And now I’m back. When the fab four had officially fallen to pieces, John mourned aloud in the epic. The pain of being misunderstood. A living contradiction. A hypocrite. George is and has always been my favorite Beatle. George believed in something bigger than himself. So here I am writing...
talesfromtheden.wordpress.com
326050. Tales
Compartilhar com o Pinterest. If there's anything bothering you, or you wanna have a nice chat or even maybe just say something, feel free to contact me: markddp@gmail.com. Compartilhar com o Pinterest.
talesfromthedesert.com
326051. Tales from the Dick Registration! Your IP address is being recorded
To enter this site! REGISTRATION is FREE and REQUIRED! Your userid/password are emailed to you for access. If you do not enter a valid email address or omit any required information you will not gain access. Registration simply states that you are an adult. Desirous of viewing/receiving adult. Content, and that as a mature adult. You are legally permitted to access sexually explicit material and you accept responsibility for your actions! Sent to your home/office! All information is kept CONFIDENTIAL!
talesfromthedick.com
326052. Serenity, Courage, Wisdom and Duct Tape | 1001 Days to a Better Me
Serenity, Courage, Wisdom and Duct Tape. I Need to Make up My Mind. On October 12, 2009 by Donna. I don’t like the direction this blog has taken. I don’t like the direction I have taken. I feel like I am out in the middle of a sea trying to find an island with nothing more than my damaged eye sight. I don’t like that. But I want to start fresh. I want to start over. I want. Need to start over. From the beginning. So do I stay or go or try to transform? On September 30, 2009 by Donna. On September 25, 200...
talesfromthedietside.wordpress.com
326053. Tales From the Digital Side | Employer Branding in the Digital World
Tales From the Digital Side. Employer Branding in the Digital World. Facebook Growth – Slowed By Recent Update. March 23, 2009. Seems that Facebook’s velocity has slowed down since the launch of the new site last week. Velocity is defined by Compete.com as: Read the rest of this entry ». More “New Facebook” Disasters – Six Things I Really Hate. March 14, 2009. Glassdoor.com – Best Places to Work. January 6, 2009. Http:/ www.glassdoor.com/Best-Places-to-Work-LST KQ0,19.htm. Are You There Yahoo? Has the Ne...
talesfromthedigitalside.com
326054. .
Friday, February 15, 2008. Apology Accepted, General Mowk. I was famished, so I decided to pop in on Dex Jettster. He’s the only one I know who can make graschner slugs taste better than my grandmother can. “Hey, Red! 8221; Dex boomed as I walked into the diner. “The usual? 8220;Please. And a cup of threein caf.”. I grinned and nodded my thanks to him as I left. I hopped into a cab and directed the driver to my barbershop. Oh, perhaps you didn’t know that barbershops existed on Coruscant? As I prepared t...
talesfromthediner-nob01.blogspot.com
326055. Tales from the Ding Shack
talesfromthedingshack.blogspot.com
326056. Tales from the Dirt: A Minnesota Garden | Organic gardening and backyard critters
Tales from the Dirt: A Minnesota Garden. Potato Update and much more. It’s hard to know where to begin this time of year – everything is absolutely bursting into life. The first thing I do in the morning is sneak outside and walk around to see what’s happened overnight. The potatoes are just breaking through the ground – wow, that seems fast! When the rest of the newer tulips started opening, I remembered the color palette I chose last year. Mmmmm, just beginning to harvest some greens. We are mere days ...
talesfromthedirt.wordpress.com
326057. Tales From The Disenchanted - Diana Leavengood Blanco
Tales From The Disenchanted. By Diana Leavengood Blanco. Tales From The Disenchanted. Is a book of stories of sadness, of pain and of loss distilled in poetic form. Breathtaking in its range and remarkable in its familiarity, these are poems born from the depths of the heart and the darkest corners of the human psyche.
talesfromthedisenchanted.com
326058. Tales From the DJ Booth
talesfromthedjbooth.com
326059. The Seventh Inning Stretch
The Seventh Inning Stretch. Not just about baseball but stretching the body and mind to reach into knowledge, objectivity and creativity using words as a means to convey the truth, opinions or both. What do YOU want to know? Saturday, July 7, 2012. Verizon Samsung Brightside Cell Phones - Are they ALL DEFECTIVE? To date, I still own a defective Samsung Brightside cell phone. I will not be silenced. I am a consumer and every consumer should get what they paid for. So the software written for both has prog...
talesfromthedogpound.blogspot.com
326060. Tales From the Dokes Side
Tales From the Dokes Side. This blog is dedicated to my rants and ramblings on the things I see in the world of sports. Monday, December 9, 2013. Now there's plenty of time for Nets to turn it around. Injuries and lack of chemistry have factored in early in the season, but how much more slack will GM Billy King and Jason Kidd have going have if the Nets woes continue. Monday, March 18, 2013. For those who don't the history, the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992. Overall the "why" has...
talesfromthedokesside.blogspot.com
326061. Tales from the Dollar Bin
Tales from the Dollar Bin. Saturday, March 24, 2012. So I bought it - I actually appreciate a lot of information on a cd or a record. Musicians think the record or art or whatever has to stand on it's own - rubbish I say - the music is affixed to the CD in binary code which I tend to have trouble hearing until its out of the plastic. I digress - Gavin had a pretty good description of what he was trying to do with the music and I appreciated it. Fast forward - Gavin Castleton is awesome. Is a boy meets gi...
talesfromthedollarbin.com
326062. Tales from the Domestic Church
Tales from the Domestic Church. Friday, February 27, 2015. They say that your second kid going off to College isn't as hard. So far, I disagree. I don't really know who "they" are, but I have been dreading this upcoming day like another -18 degree day (or another post about that stupid striped dress - seriously, who cares? How do people have time for this? My world is most definitely less colorful without Bob. I described it to Will yesterday as we were talking:. The problem right now is that William is ...
talesfromthedomesticchurch.blogspot.com
326063. Welcome talesfromthedoxieside.com - Hostmonster.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
talesfromthedoxieside.com
326064. Tales from the drawer
Tales from the drawer. Lunedì 17 giugno 2013. I giorni di festa. Cantare, sorridere, brindare, illuminare, scartare, assaggiare, raccontare. L'anatomia dei giorni di festa. Lunedì 27 maggio 2013. Una domenica al galoppo! Questo post è frutto di una pausa da tutto ciò che riguarda la routine. Non ci saranno foto di golose pietanze, ma scatti dedicati ad alcuni timidi, paurosi e giganteschi bestioni che sto imparando ad amare :). Etichette: horses cavalli sunday domenica maneggio galoppo fotografia. Che si...
talesfromthedrawer.blogspot.com
326066. tales from the Drivers' seat
On May 1 2008 we hooked up our 5th wheel RV and started a new life. Just Dick, Jackie and our trusted dog, CC. This Blog is the story of our adventures. TO BE CONTINUED. Tuesday, March 17, 2015. Yellow-headed blackbird at St. David Arizona. This is one blog posting that you need to click on some of the pictures and see them in a larger format. Starting to spread out and turn. What a sight against the beautiful blue sky with the clouds in the background. Dick and Jackie Driver. Wednesday, January 21, 2015.
talesfromthedriversseat.blogspot.com
326067. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
talesfromthedrivethru.net
326068. Tales from the Duck Pond
Tales from the Duck Pond. Sunday, March 15, 2009. Video Of Nason and Logan. I actually posted something over here! I'd rather post videos over here than on Facebook, and I just found out that my digital camera takes pretty good videos. I didn't think that it had sound, so I was surprised when I played it back and found it does! Enjoy the video of my silly sweethearts! Thursday, January 1, 2009. Usually we get looks like these -. When we try to take pictures of the kids. See what I mean? December Pictures...
talesfromtheduckpond.blogspot.com
326069. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ talesfromthedungeonofunimaginablehorrors.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
talesfromthedungeonofunimaginablehorrors.wordpress.com
326071. Lake Perry Rock! 50K
talesfromtheearth.blogspot.com
326072. Tales From The Earth | Silver Jewellery That Tells Stories
Tales from the Earth : London England. 44 (0)20 7720 4990. Say it with us. TALES FROM THE EARTH. Feel loved. Be lucky. Enjoy health. Travel under a star. We believe that small things can carry big meanings and that a story can stir your soul. We also believe that Life's milestone occasions should be marked with an intensely personal gift. Tales From The Earth designs celebrate that wonderful journey called the Circle Of Life. Cigar Sanctum : Our men's collection jewellery.
talesfromtheearth.com
326073. Travis McWhorter
Sunday, September 25, 2016. 2016 Mogollon Monster 100 Mile Endurance Run 34:04:27. Lone Peak 3.0 shoes, Hammer. Gels, Squirrel's Nut Butter. Two Hardrock100 qualifying races in 5 weeks, what was I thinking? In its 5 year existence there have only been three sub 24 hour finishers. Although one year the race was canceled halfway through due to inclement weather. Still an impressive statistic! Day before the race. It's hard work prepping for a 100). Stunning sunrise looking back toward Pine). At Geronimo, I...
talesfromtheearth505.blogspot.com
326074. Tales from the Edge
American Artist / Portraitist / Cartoonist:. Carol at the age of 21. Caroline is a completely self-taught artist. Both of her parents were very talented artists and portraitists. Her mother was an exceptional portraitist who was very capable of caricatures. The most extremely difficult type of art to create. Illustrated by Carol from a previous web site that featured her cookbook. The recipe for this art was: Green Goddess Salad Dressing. Front cover art for 2 future cartoon joke books.
talesfromtheedge.com
326075. TalesFromTheEdge (Richard Willis) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 63 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
talesfromtheedge.deviantart.com
326076. Tales From the Edge of Reason | Parenting in the Trenches
Tales From the Edge of Reason. Movin’ Right Along. February 18, 2011 @ 3:44 pm. 183; { Announcements. I have combined blogs into one centralized location. You can now find all entries from Tales from the Edge of Reason at The Homeschool Advocate. 8211; “Where hilarity, learning, and parenting challenges collide.” Even if you are not planning on homeschooling, come take a look and recommend it to other parents. There is much more to the site that simply homeschooling topics! February 4, 2011 @ 6:58 pm.
talesfromtheedgeofreason.wordpress.com
326077. Tales from the Edge of the Empire
Tales from the Edge of the Empire. Monday, August 17, 2015. It's been a bit of a slow summer for me, as far as this blog is concerned. Nevertheless, this post is the first in a series dealing with piracy in the Star Wars. Finally, it's possible that somebody aboard the targeted vessel is a betrayer, providing the pirates with the location of the ship in question in exchange for a payout or possibly revenge of some kind. One option is to knock the ship out of hyperspace. Putting a heavy body, such as ...
talesfromtheedgeoftheempire.blogspot.com
326079. Tales from the edge of town
Tales from the edge of town. My ramblings and missives from a green warrior into a townie turning into a green worrier. Hopefully a lot of inspiration, ideas and thought provoking comments will come from my blog and from my website, www.bselfsufficient.co.uk to encourage us all to change the way we live and try to survive the seemingly meltdown of current society. These are recomended web sites. E-merce Fantastic web designers. Footprint calculator used on INEBG. Its that time of the year folks. I am aim...
talesfromtheedgeoftown.blogspot.com
326080. Tales From The Edit Suite | Video Production Discussion
Tales From The Edit Suite. FCPX on Macbook Air? IPad losing ground to….iPhone 6? Lightwave 2015 Announced Complete With New Pricing. Off The Beaten Path. PowerMac g5: The Beast That Won’t Die. FCPX: What The Switchers Missed. The Move To The Dreaded X. Final Cut At The Core. March 3, 2015. All of the hooplah surrounding the feature film. Final cut pro x. November 26, 2014. So, the news is out that Adobe is working on a version of Photoshop that will stream in a web browser. Rumor has it that it will ...
talesfromtheeditsuite.wordpress.com
326081. Pointed Sticks and Sand: Keeping the Warlords at Bay
Pointed Sticks and Sand: Keeping the Warlords at Bay. Written by a non-native Denverite teacher dude, fast approaching his forties. Complaints, Reviews, Rants and Observations. Saturday, February 19, 2011. Some perspective on Collective Bargaining for teachers. I would characterize teachers in general to be more hard working than people with I worked with in the private sector, in my years working in the insurance and resort industry. Do some need to be trimmed from the hedge? As I have stated before, co...
talesfromtheedufront.blogspot.com
326082. Tales from the Emerald City
Tales from the Emerald City. Stories and pictures from a simple man who moved from the confines of Long Island to the wide open country of Boulder, Colorado, the land of Cycling and Recycling. If you would like to receive regular updates please sign up as a follower. Friday, June 19, 2015. Saying goodbye to an old friend. The inspiration for many pictures including Sidney Needs a Shrink. Daisy was always a kind, gentle companion. The butt of many of my jokes and jabs, I will miss her. Links to this post.
talesfromtheemeraldcity.blogspot.com
326083. Tales from the Emerald City | Life… of a couple of High Class Hippies!
Tales from the Emerald City. Life… of a couple of High Class Hippies! June 17, 2012. In a little over 48 hours I’ll be home. It’s been 5 months 13 days and about an hour since I last posted. Every time I have tried to write I have been reminded of my previous post and just could not continue. Tonight I just write with tears because I have to write. I am home after a busy / fun night of work… all I need to do is make it through one more night and then I get to hop on a plane home! Am I supposed to learn?
talesfromtheemeraldcity.wordpress.com
326084. Tales from the Emerald Isle | We don’t do flat whites here, and you sure as hell won’t be wearing no red ruby slippers, ah but sure yer grand, we’ll give ye a pint of the black stuff
Tales from the Emerald Isle. We don’t do flat whites here, and you sure as hell won’t be wearing no red ruby slippers, ah but sure yer grand, we’ll give ye a pint of the black stuff. December 4, 2011 by jojoinwonderland. How can one medium-sized town on the West Coast of Ireland steal the hearts and souls of so many visitors? Gushes out to Galway Bay at the Spanish Arch, how on a sunny Summer’s day the locals crowd the banks of the river and picnic in droves with cider, merriment and the ever-prese...
talesfromtheemeraldisle.wordpress.com
326085. Tales from the empty nest
Tales from the empty nest. Tuesday, October 20, 2009. Bryan turns the big THREE OHHH. I am so tired I cant even keep my eyes open, but I did want to share these pictures of the suprise party for Bryan's 30th birthday. Thursday, October 15, 2009. Times-They are a changing. My cheese is moving. The day job, well it is down to just Saturdays for now-but that's ok, I will luxuriate in some time off. My Cheese is moving - big time. Oh, if you're wondering about the picture of the sofa, it is for sale. Nin...
talesfromtheemptynest.blogspot.com
326086. Tales from the Empty Nest | and then there were two
Photos from the nest. Life in the nest. Tales from the Empty Nest. And then there were two. An ode to silly old papa. Me and Dad at my high school graduation. Today would have been Dad’s 84. Birthday. He’s been gone 18 years, and I still miss him every day. Category: life in the nest. Tales from the empty nest. Travel tuesday: take the long way home. Scenic drives in Colorado. West Elk Scenic Byway. Travel tuesday: newseum in Washington, D.C. Tales from the empty nest. Months 10-11: back where we belong.
talesfromtheemptynest.com
326087. talesfromtheend
talesfromtheend.tumblr.com
326088. Tales from the Ende
Tales from the Ende. Tales of my venture into a volunteer programme in the port town of Ende, Flores Indonesia. Tuesday, 5 April 2011. Tales from the new beginnings. Although I was supposed to stay for two years on this placement, I decided to leave after 6 months. It was a hard decision since it meant leaving wonderful friends and colleagues and a beautiful corner of the world but it was the right decision because it came from my heart. When I think about Ende, I will remember the smiles! In this momen...
talesfromtheende.blogspot.com
326089. Tales From the Eurovan
Tales From the Eurovan. Thoughts on Life, Parenting and Faith in God. Tuesday, February 16, 2010. I talk about a whole host of things on my blog (when I'm blogging which may not be too regular! Ranging in topic from my husband to my kids to trips and where we live. I talk about being a Christian and that I love God. I just want it to be clear, in case it hasn't been, about what I believe and I wanted to commit it to paper. I believe in God and that He created the world. I believe in Heaven and Hell.
talesfromtheeurovan.blogspot.com
326091. TALES FROM THE EVIL HYPNOTIST
Friday, 4 January 2013. THE MAKING OF PARADOX. I'm migrating articles over from the EHP website to this blog. This piece was originally written on 26 February 2004. What is a paradox? According to the battered old dictionary at home a paradox is ‘that which is apparently absurd but is or may be really true.’ And I think that just about covers it. Paradox is a love story/time travel/horror film. A MULTI-LAYERED, MIXED-GENRE MISH-MASH. It started as a simple ghost story/slasher film. Tourists on a. With ti...
talesfromtheevilhynotist.blogspot.com