SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 17 / (325820 - 325875)

325820. Tales From Texas
Just another WordPress site. Our Year Long Vacation. Our Year Long Vacation. Darr; Archives ↓. August 24th, 2013. Saturday Farmer’s Market and Tour of Downtown. While we were down town at the market, we decided to take a walk around the historic buildings. On our way home, we stopped to take photo’s of this old windmill and pump. I have no way of dating this particular pump, but it does remind me of days gone by, when ranching was a way of life along the Chisholm Trail. Bull; No Comment. August 24th, 2013.
talesfromtexas.com
325821. Tales from Thailand and beyond
Tales from Thailand and beyond. Friday, January 2, 2015. Books read in 2014. Here are most of the books I read in 2014. My goal was 50 and I made it thanks to audio books. I think I will keep the goal at 50 books for 2015 and try to get all the rest of the Newbery award winners read as well. Lord of the Rings-Fellowship of the Ring. By JRR. Tolkien. Lord of the Rings- Two Towers. By JRR. Tolkien. Peter and the Starcatchers. By Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson. Midnight for Charlie Bone. A Gathering of Days.
talesfromthailand-karla.blogspot.com
325822. Tales from Thailand
Sunday, August 31, 2014. Arriving in Sri Lanka and Catching a Wave in Arugam Bay. Sri Lanka is a country with so many delicious foods! For me it started with incredible food on our Sri Lankan Airlines flight: cashew nut upma, chana dhal masala, and broccoli tikki- -yum! Plus, the ceylon tea was so good I didn't need sugar or cream! In Arugam Bay we had rice and fish curry at The Food Hut. The humble space housed incredible flavors! Rambutan and durian are in the height of their seasons. I spotted man...
talesfromthailand-mszor.blogspot.com
325823. Tales from Thailand
Tuesday, November 28, 2006. On November 18th the TA’s and teachers of our school had a good lunch at a restaurant in town. It was timed nicely so that I could eat before setting out to the airport and Thailand so I thought! I have never had to wait so long to get food. An hour after ordering, I hadn’t even been given my drink. They were bringing one dish every 5 minutes for 40 people half of whom had ordered yesterday! Why is it that people in airport security always make you feel guilty! It’s funny: I’v...
talesfromthailand.blogspot.com
325824. Dive for Dreams | Just another college student living the dream.
Just another college student living the dream. Circles…of Amazing Marquette Alumni. Has there ever been a time in your life where you caught yourself in a moment and said “Wow, I am extremely lucky to be here”? And have you then thought “I know this is where I’m supposed to be-a lot has gotten me here”? See you soon, Marquette Alumni-I’ll be standing on your side soon. Soooo I’ve really been slacking on blogging recently. Obviously. A lot has happened since I blogged last: summer, back in A...I also want...
talesfromthatgirl.wordpress.com
325826. Tales from the Craft Room
Tales from the Craft Room. I just love making pretty things! Wednesday, 8 April 2015. Tonight I thought I would share with you a card I made using the new Santoro Gorjuss Collection. Docrafts have used my card to advertise the collection. I used the a selection of papers, a memory pocket, bunting, ribbons and charms from the embellishment pack to create my card. I really like the new range with the brighter colors. Don't you just love this Gorjuss Girl with her pink hair. Posted by Claire Cady Green.
talesfromthe-craftroom.blogspot.com
325827. Tales from the Trenches
Tales from the Trenches. Wednesday, 13 April 2011. We found the lost sheep. we had them all the time, Richard has been sent back to school for more practice in adding up, we counted the number of ewes on each load and made a list the he added them all up, WRONGLY. After he and the children spent a couple of hours scouring the countryside for the missing sheep and worried all night, he checked his sums in the morning, and lo the lost sheep were found, and there was much rejoicing in the kingdom. They were...
talesfromthe-trenches.blogspot.com
325828. Tales from the Net
Tales from the Net. A work in progress. Sunday, October 16, 2011. Bringing the #privchat community to Diaspora *. It’s hard to believe but #privchat — the Tuesday morning Twitter Privacy Chat — has been going on for almost a year. CDT, Privacy Camp, and EPIC have done a great job moderating, and the attendees are a great cross-section of the privacy and civil liberties community: non-profits, privacy-focused startups, academics, privacy professionals at large companies, and activists (hiiiii! On the team...
talesfromthe.net
325829. Tales from the ABM
Thursday, August 13, 2015. I just love 'em. Can you even STAND how gorgeous they are! She thinks my tractor's sexy.". Wednesday, August 12, 2015. Splish, Splash a Pool Party Blast! Beach Ball fruit bowl courtesy of CountryMum. On Sunday, the day before Miss B's 3rd Birthday we celebrated with the pool, family and friends. The official "theme" (you know I need a THEME) :) was POOL PARTY. And the blue Hi-C as "Pool Water". Shark courtesy of Dawson and Sky. Party favors for the kiddos. Speaking of kiddos :).
talesfromtheabm.blogspot.com
325830. Tales From The Aeonic Edge | Madness and Wonder: Everything True, Everything Permitted! All here, on the cusp of yet another New Aeon! EXCELSIOR! KALLISTI!
Madness and Wonder: Everything True, Everything Permitted! All here, on the cusp of yet another New Aeon! Tales From The Aeonic Edge. A Reader’s Guide To The Aeonic Edge. I AM – I WILL (About Me and My Blog). On September 4, 2015. If you’re at all interested in where I’ve been since this blog was last updated, the answer is EVERYWHERE. And also a lot of the same places. And married! And moved to New Mexico! Apollo 19: Part IV: Stardance. On December 12, 2012. Zaryov was still smiling. “Yes, Rus...8220;Ye...
talesfromtheaeonicedge.wordpress.com
325831. tales from the afterbelly
Tales from the afterbelly. Have you met my 2-year-old? I can hardly believe it's been 6 months since I've posted. Time has been flying! With Miss Sophia's approach to 2 came new milestones. she's cruising everywhere, she's had moments of unsupported standing (they were very, very brief- but they happened! And she's really gotten good at the art of the temper tantrum. Yeah it's good times. And I won't have to knock anybody's block off. As always, i haven't got much time- sophie's supposed to be down for a...
talesfromtheafterbelly.blogspot.com
325832. Tales From The Alley
Tales From The Alley. There are only two kinds of light in this world - the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures". Friday, 22 June 2012. Tomoko Mayeda Händel Violin Sonata No.4 in D major , op.1-13. Tuesday, 8 November 2011. Saturday, 5 November 2011. Remember remeber the fifth of November.". Hail 406 years worth of Guy Fawkes. Hail the revolution. Hail the Gunpowder Plot. Tuesday, 1 November 2011. The six natural resources most drained by our 7 billion people. Without this element, plants ...
talesfromthealley.blogspot.com
325834. Tales From The Alphabet
Tales From The Alphabet. Short tales organised according to the letter they start with. Tuesday, 22 May 2012. Small hands, big thighs. That’s what he liked. 8216;He’ being Stuart. Stuart. A simple man with simple tastes. He likes to strike out, to hit; to offer a beating or two. Especially after a pint of Hamerton’s Ale. Definitely after several pints. Mostly to women. Almost exclusively, as it happens. Certain types, though. Just those with small hands and big thighs. Monday, 14 May 2012. He could draw ...
talesfromthealphabet.blogspot.com
325835. Tales from the Altamaha | An award winning folk-life play
Tales from the Altamaha. An award winning folk-life play. Don’t miss out! You still have 3 more chances to come see Tales from the Altamaha. Call 912-526-6445 for tickets. Look at our beautiful young crop of actors singing in “Providence School” and then working through intermission selling t-shirts, cokes, peanuts, tea towels and more at our store across the street. Many thanks to Cafe’…. Read more Three more shows! No Reserve, all tickets $10! Read more Family Night! No Reserve, all tickets $10! They&#...
talesfromthealtamaha.wordpress.com
325836. Chess bulletin
Review of the Year. View my complete profile. Friday, 31 December 2010. Review of the Year. Review of the Year. The following weekend I played at Kidlington in Oxfordshire, which is a tough tournament since the bottom section is under 145. I proved that players rated 130 are really perfectly beatable. I got 3 draws against strong players, and two of those were from good/winning positions. We can forget about my one dire defeat! Much the same thing happened in Nottingham the following weekend. The onl...
talesfromtheamateurchesscircuit.blogspot.com
325837. TALES FROM THE AMBASSADOR
TALES FROM THE AMBASSADOR. Saturday, 13 November 2010. Gone in an instant. Completed rally. What an amazing experience - there were live bands, ceremonial elephant, live tv coverage, fireworks and crowds to welcome us. Now, its an indian dress themed evening. Certificate ceremony and sad goodbyes. To wake me up it will be a 4am start on Sunday morning to get the flight via Mumbai. Dear all - over and out. Links to this post. Last 80km of journey. Links to this post. Wednesday, 10 November 2010. Fingers c...
talesfromtheambassador.blogspot.com
325838. Tales from the AFL | Preserving the Legacy of the American Football League
Email Tales from the American Football League. Hall of Fame Comparisons. January 7, 1963 - The Houston Oilers representatives to the 1963 AFL All-Star Game. Back Row - Rich Michael, Ed Husmann, Bob Talamini, Charlie Hennigan, Don Floyd, George Blanda. Front Row - Freddy Glick, Jim Norton, Tony Banfield, Bob Schmidt, Charlie Tolar, Al Jamison. November 11, 1962 - The San Diego Chargers Ernie Ladd prepares to tackle Cookie Gilchrist, the Buffalo Bills star running back and 1962 AFL Most Valuable Player.
talesfromtheamericanfootballleague.com
325839. talesfromtheamericanfootballleague | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. April 12, 2012. Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New. On the left (of the admin dashboard. To start a fresh post. Are some suggestions for your first post. You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post. To your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web. Make some changes to this page. Back to the top.
talesfromtheamericanfootballleague.wordpress.com
325840. talesfromtheamericanwaterways | A sojourn by boat through the Eastern USA
A sojourn by boat through the Eastern USA. When we retired in December 2011, it quickly became apparent that Ian would need some sort of project to fill the long days while I was busy gardening, cooking, reading, playing tennis, walking, doing zumba, visiting the family and going out for lunch with my friends. He’s always liked dinghy sailing, and for some years we had a share in a narrowboat, so it was perhaps inevitable that the project would involve a boat. The Great Loop routes. My kitchen on Carina.
talesfromtheamericanwaterways.com
325841. Pinay DIY Mom
I search,give guides and do it on my own being a mom of her early 70s. Thursday, November 28, 2013. Diy Mom Goes Hunting for Custom Costume Makers for UN Celebration Dress. Mga Link papunta sa post na ito. Mga etiketa: costumes for united nations. Thursday, March 22, 2012. Kung Ako'y Iiwan Mo teaser trailer now out. Although I personally know that the initial Kung Akoy Iiwan Mo teaser. Mga Link papunta sa post na ito. Dahil Sa Pag-Ibig teleserye is a blast for Piolo and Cristine. Sunday, February 12, 2012.
talesfromtheaparador.blogspot.com
325842. Tales from the Archives
Tales from the Archives. Shit you wish you never had to do. View my complete profile. Thursday, April 1, 2010. Shit you wish you never had to do. This isn't a history-oriented post at all and I apologize for using this as a journal. I have a hard time looking her in the face now. Dad just called. He says she's "happy as a clam" because she got to attend mass today at the home for the first time since she broke her wrist at Thanksgiving. I hope so. Thursday, August 6, 2009. Big Important Conference Paper.
talesfromthearchives.blogspot.com
325843. Tales From the Archives – An online journal for the North Devon Athenaeum
Tales From the Archives. An online journal for the North Devon Athenaeum. January 11, 2017. With a new year come new challenges and changes for the North Devon Athenaeum. Last year the way we work with the North Devon Record Office changed as did the public area we share with them. This year will hopefully see some exciting changes behind the scenes. North Devon Record Office. December 31, 2016. A Look Back at 2016. It has been a year of change for the North Devon Athenaeum, we’ve said goodbye. It also g...
talesfromthearchives.wordpress.com
325844. Tales From The Argo |
Getting The Perfect Showreel: The Actor’s One Stop Shop Give Advice. Mdash; This guide is designed to give you an overview of…. Top 10 Best Low Budget Films of the Decade. Mdash; As Hollywood tightens its belt we’re seeing an increasing number…. Film School Making The Decision. Mdash; One of the first things people worry about having…. Top US Film Schools. Mdash; Here is a list of the top US Film Schools,…. Top 10 UK Film Schools. Mdash; Choosing a film school is always tough, you have to…. Feb 10, 2014.
talesfromtheargo.com
325845. Phoenix Tales
Monday, March 12, 2012. And the race is on. Why do I do this to myself. I'm still the newsletter editor for CaRWA which I love due to interesting articles and other perks. Just one more year left of it and then I'll miss the extra secret board meetings, an outsider again. ;). I also signed myself up to do a Communications Degree online. 2yr course but afterwards I have a better chance of being able to work from home going what I love - writing. Someone check me into the mental home so I can get a break!
talesfromtheashes.blogspot.com
325846. Tales From The Ashes - Home
Tales From The Ashes. NOT MEANT FOR ME. To 'Tales From The Ashes'. This place has been under construction for a while, only because I have never been happy with the story, and was always updating it. I came to a choice a little while ago I was going to delete the original story and then start all over again with all new characters and ideas. I hope that you like what you read, and if there is anything you would like to know, please don't hesitate to drop me an email, or if you just want to chat.
talesfromtheashes.weebly.com
325847. Tales From The Asylum
Web design by PaddedCell.
talesfromtheasylum.com
325848. Tales from the Asylum.
Tales from the Asylum. This Is a personal blog for strange story's.Very little editing takes place and they are quick writes. Please take non of anything written on here as serious. The stories on this blog may be very graphic in nature. Disclaimer. The stories on this blog are not about anyone in particular. Any similarities to anyone is pure coincidence. Http:/ ifiwashottenagegirl.tumblr.com/. Posted 1 year ago. I had to delete my writings. Because someone was offended by them. Posted 1 year ago.
talesfromtheasylum.tumblr.com
325849. Tales from the Attic
Tales from the Attic. December 24, 2013. By In Search of Perfect. Why do we cry when we’re helpless? Why don’t we show love more often? Why does a loss make us care more? Why are we so in a hurry? Why does a brush with death illuminate the value of life? Why do we fear pain when pain is part of existence? Why do we feel regret when every mistake is a wisdom? Why do we live in the past when all that is there is the present? Why do we dream of our future instead of making it happen? Posted in Adult Tales.
talesfromtheattic.org
325851. Tales from the attic
Tales from the attic. Tuesday, 7 July 2015. I finally managed to pop round to the post office to pick up my most recent kickstarter I backed. This one has been tremendous with regular updates and has arrived in a respectable timescale. So what's in the box. The usual suspects for a Richard Borg, 12x11 hex map, cards, counters, special dice and rules with 16 scenarios. Another 2 scenarios come with the deal as well as 10 artillery models. That's all for tonight but I think this will feature again soon.
talesfromtheattik.blogspot.com
325852. Tales From the Baberhood
Wednesday, December 2, 2009. Then I went back to being a student - running from class to class, late night studying, and a few years with a stomach problem due to stress gave me three more years being babe-dacious and office fat free. Then came this year . . . for the first time ever I sit in front of a computer all day. Worse yet, my only co-workers are two skinny males who can eat Chipotle and McDonalds and Dunkin' Donuts every day (literally, every single day! Sunday, November 29, 2009. Fast forward a...
talesfromthebaberhood.blogspot.com
325853. Tales From the Back of the Pack
Tales From the Back of the Pack. To Live and Run in Southern California. Wednesday, August 12, 2015. Struggling to stay motivated. It's been so hot in SoCal for the past few weeks. We've had record heat which is kinda normal but, oh, the. I'm lucky to have a running buddy to force me out of bed at the crack of 5:00am to go out to run. And I'm lucky to have a beautiful beach nearby to run on. How about these views? Seriously, what more could I ask for? Why can't this Stella find her groove? We arrived at ...
talesfromthebackofthepack.com
325854. Tales from the Backpack | Stories and photos of one Canadian woman's solo travels around the world
Routes & Maps. UK & Ireland 2000/1. UK, Rome & Mallorca 2003/4. London to Brisbane 2004/5. Iceland & Faroe Islands 2013. Turks & Caicos. Tales from the Backpack. Stories and photos of one Canadian woman's solo travels around the world. Tales from the Backpack. 4 Sep, 2014. It was still dark when I left the hostel this morning. The bus was full and cramped, but the drive to the airport was uneventful. Check-in for my flight was a bit confusing. Since.. 3 Sep, 2014. 2 Sep, 2014. 3 Mar, 2014. 19 Nov, 2013.
talesfromthebackpack.com
325855. Talesfromthebackporch's Weblog | Things can look differently if you relax for a minute on the back porch.
Things can look differently if you relax for a minute on the back porch. Conversation between my husband and some Spartan fans. March 23, 2014 by NoJobJulie. Us: Hey, change the channel, the Spartan game is starting! My Husband, the I love sports and know all the statistics and players and stuff guy: why? This game between blah blah blah and blah blah blah will be over, there’s only 2 minutes left, and you’re not going to miss anything. Us: Because we don’t care about this game. Tagged Back To School.
talesfromthebackporch.wordpress.com
325856. Tales from the Backroad - Art, travel, and livin' the life
Tales from the Backroad. Art, travel, and livin' the life. Artwork and Art shows. Beaded leather dog jacket. The good dog dad. August 14, 2015. August 13, 2015. The good dog dad. I’m really not much of a blog post planner, I usually just wait for inspiration to happen, and then write. I was about to just say never mind on the See Beautiful blog hop this month, when this happened. Torrey was all about going again. Then Al turned around so I could get photos of her running at me. Continue reading →. Find g...
talesfromthebackroad.com
325857. Tales from the backseat
Tales from the backseat. A place to document all of the wonderful, funny, insightful things my kids say. Jul 15, 2015. The morning after Zach leaves for camp. Chels: Is it time to call Zach yet? Me: We don't get to call him. We don't get to talk to him until we pick him up. No one said I couldn't even talk to him! Me: How is it being an only child? Zach to Chelsea: Don't worry, I will only be at camp for 2 weeks. I'll be back in no time. Me: Uhhh, what the heck? You are going to camp for 5 days! Her: You...
talesfromthebackseat1.blogspot.com
325858. www.talesfromtheballpark.com coming soon!
This domain is parked free, courtesy of. Use of this Site is subject to express Terms of Use. By using this Site, you signify that you agree to be bound by these Terms of Use. Which were last revised on.
talesfromtheballpark.com
325859. Tales from the Band
My Progress So Far! My Progress So Far! Thursday, August 16, 2012. I love these blog themes.makes it so much easier to let my brain roam free. 1 I weighed in this morning at 226.4.up 1.4 from last week. Blah. I think I'll definitely be talking to my primary about trying TSH targeting.she suggested it at my physical, and I'm willing to give it a shot. 3 Trainer's managers asked him to write up a profile of one of his clients, and he decided to choose me.yay? 7 I talked to Dr. K about my idea of trying...
talesfromtheband.blogspot.com
325860. Tales From The Banquet Table
Tales From The Banquet Table. Tuesday, January 17, 2012. Wow has it really been over a year since my last post? My sincere apologies people! 2011 was a year filled with joy, agony and everything in between. I'd done some things that I'm really proud about, and there are some that I sorta regret. If I was any younger, I'd probably say things like "I would do it all over again.". But I'm not getting any younger and at my age I just want to look to the future and see what gives, you know? Well yes I’v...
talesfromthebanquettable.blogspot.com
325861. Tales From The Barbary Coast | The tips, tales, and adventures of a native San Franciscan
Tales From The Barbary Coast. The tips, tales, and adventures of a native San Franciscan. I Love Rock n' Roll. April 1, 2011. La Côte d’SF. Finally, if you want San Francisco diversity, head to Baker Beach in the Presidio. Crowded on nice days, this is a see-and-be-seen beach, especially beyond the northern rocks where clothing is optional. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and a wide sandy beach characterize this spot. April 1, 2011. Guide to adopting a cat in San Francisco. Food and water bowls.
talesfromthebarbarycoast.wordpress.com
325862. tales from the barefoot kitchen | fresh, healthy and simply delicious food
Dressings, Sauces and Salsas. Perfect Pico de Gallo. Fennel, apple and lemon salad. Peach and Proscuitto open faced sandwich. Pasta della Zia Isa. Spring Greens with Garlic. The gift of Guacamole. Watermelon and Mint Cooler. Tales from the Bare Cupboard Kitchen. I won’t lie. It’s been a very long, trying month or so. Why? 8220;All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz Well said, Mr. Schulz! Crafty Canapes – Pesto Crisps. The Tastiest Soup Around! Anyway,...
talesfromthebarefootkitchen.com
325863. TFTB
Skip to blog entries. Skip to archive page. Skip to left sidebar. Skip to right sidebar. Friday, February 27. 2015. The World of Tomorrow. Today has become the past. And I impatiently wait for tomorrow. The world of tomorrow. Sunday, January 18. 2015. Schema at the Roxy. Friday, January 16. 2015. Looking down on us. Be like me,. Our stars have faults. He lived in the shadows of a hallowed life. On his head a cracked, rusted, dimming halo. Risen from broken dreams and forgotten memories. I wanted to be li...
talesfromthebarrio.com
325864. Tales from the Bar Side | A bar blog about the many happenings from the OTHER side of the bar. 1 bartender – 2 cities – 3 bars. Un-4-gettable…
Tales from the Bar Side. A bar blog about the many happenings from the OTHER side of the bar. 1 bartender – 2 cities – 3 bars. Un-4-gettable…. Miss China’s Kooky Cosmopolitan Cocktail. Since Vodka is Bartender 608’s February Spirit of the Month, I figured I’d place this on for this weeks Drink of the Week. The Cosmopolitan (The Cosmo.). The Cosmopolitan hit the scene in the mid to late 1970’s. The locations, origins and variations of the drink have been linked to:. Miss China’s Kooky Cosmopolitan. Barten...
talesfromthebarside.wordpress.com
325865. KWD
Hello my name is John Kinghorn and welcome to my website! Having graduated from Champlain College with a bachelors degree in Computer Information Technology specializing in web developement I have acquired all of the necessary skills to create high quality web services/sites ranging from dynamic content driven websites to standard static websites. Please feel free to browse different projects and client work that I have completed as well as contact me if you are in need of web developement services!
talesfromthebasement.com
325866. Tales from the Basement | Proof that Everything has a Story
Tales from the Basement. Proof that Everything has a Story. Left vs. Right: Why Does it Have to Be so Complicated? August 14, 2016. August 28, 2016. Via Daily Prompt: Complicated. You may think this is a post about politics, but –. I’m tackling an even larger issue, one I’ve dealt with quite normally my whole life, yet the world somehow still finds an oddity? I am left-handed, and so are my mom and both of my sisters. In fact, the only one left out was my dad, because he was a righty. International Left-...
talesfromthebasement.wordpress.com
325867. Tales from the Battered Suitcase
talesfromthebatteredsuitcase.blogspot.com
325868. Tales From The Bay - Employment amusements in comic form.
Tales From The Bay. Employment amusements in comic form. One day, perhaps I'll host some ads here! Lsaquo;‹ First. Not quite bike riding. May 29, 2013. Posted In: Prattle from the author. It’s been a while, again. Life happens, you know. But there’s good news. I tried my hand at character sketching the other day, and the characters I conceptualized and initially sketched two and a half years ago came right out, as if they were eager to be freed from the pen. Just a bit of. On facebook, to some extent.
talesfromthebay.com
325869. Untitled Page
This site is Under Construction!
talesfromthebayou.com
325870. talesfromthebreastcancerfront
Friday, July 18, 2014. My Daughter and I,. She's " Moving Out". Instead Of SHOPPING for Clothes,. We were out buying "STUFF",. After we were DONE. She, " THANKED ME",. For ALL The "STUFF",. My PARENTS And I Raised Her Right! I TRIED To EXPLAIN. I Could NEVER Give Her Back. ALL The LOVE,. ALL The TEARS,. She BLESSED Me With,. During My Breast Cancer Journey! IF I Would SURVIVE It. When She THOUGHT I was SLEEPING! When She SHOULD Of Been " PARTYING". Like Most GIRLS.In Their " Twenties". She was at HOME,.
talesfromthebcfront.blogspot.com
325871. Fiction and Non-Fiction Stories – Can you tell fact from fiction? Titles marked NSFW = 18+
Fiction and Non-Fiction Stories. Can you tell fact from fiction? Titles marked NSFW = 18. January 11, 2017. Chapter 1 – Kyle and Maggie. Continue reading →. January 8, 2017. Continue reading →. January 5, 2017. January 5, 2017. Continue reading →. December 28, 2016. Continue reading →. December 25, 2016. Continue reading →. December 23, 2016. Today is the day. Continue reading →. December 22, 2016. December 22, 2016. Continue reading →. Blog at WordPress.com.
talesfromthebeardblog.wordpress.com
325872. Tales From the Bearpit
Tales From the Bearpit. Thursday, October 23, 2008. Social networking and students. Which Bill emailed me. The discussion about it on. Is interesting- most people seem clear that the issue here is about how we maintain professional boundaries rather than the technology itself. So often people seem to muddle the act of engaging in social networking/Web 2.0 type activity with what we do with it, which is surely what really matters. Posted by Mary Plain @ 11:48 am 0 comments. Wednesday, October 15, 2008.
talesfromthebearpit.blogspot.com
325873. Tales From the Beautiful Isle - A Taiwan Blog
Tales From the Beautiful Isle - A Taiwan Blog. Expat life in Taipei. Monday, 18 January 2016. Tales From the Beautiful Isle has been sadly neglected lately, partly because the current cold, rainy weather is preventing many excursions, and partly because my time has been taken up with writing. One of the best things that has happened to me in Taiwan is that I've had the time and freedom to develop this side of my career. Here are some of the TWG crowd, in a photo kindly taken by Craig Ferguson. Launch too...
talesfromthebeautifulisle.blogspot.com
325875. grace, peace & an ample bit of crazy
Tuesday, June 26, 2012. The Trappist monk Thomas Keating once said, 'The cross Jesus asked you to carry is yourself. It's all the pain inflicted on you in your past, and all the pain you've inflicted on others.'…My cross suddenly became too heavy, and I couldn't carry it. I just couldn't.". I have said countless times that losing our illusions is difficult because our illusions are the stuff we live by.". It is the message of grace. Brennan manning, all is grace. Links to this post. Links to this post.
talesfromthebeckleyviningstudio.blogspot.com