SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 43 / 4 / (5918106 - 5918160)

5918106. Travelling Provence - Private Tours, tour guide and private chauffeur
travellingprovence.com
5918107. TRAVELLING
HOTEL,BEACH,RESORT and THOUSAND ISLAND. Contact Us and Map. MJU tours and travel. Sabtu, Desember 17, 2011. Kirimkan Ini lewat Email. Link ke posting ini. MJU Tours and Travel 1.Tiket Pesawat 2.Pulau Seribu 3.Bali and Lombok 4.Courier/Cargo 5.Biro Jasa/Iklan 6.In/Outbound Tour 7.Voucher Hotel 8.Charter Boat 9.Reservasi 24 Jam. MJU tours and travel. Bekasi, Jawa Barat, Indonesia. NoRek5210453247 a/n Heri Sarwono KCP bulevar hijau bekasi. NoRek:0205994089 a/n Heri Sarwono BNI Harapan Indah Bekasi.
travellingpulauseribu.blogspot.com
5918108. Travelling Pundit
Reflections and adventures of a travelling pundit. Tuesday, June 22, 2010. Adaobi Nwaubani, author of acclaimed novel 'I Do Not Come To You By Chance' Reads @ INfusion Five, 7pm, Thursday, 24th June, 2010. Also come see / hear her in' Conversation with TP ' on life, her work and the wordcraft.at INfusion . Links to this post. Labels: Adaobi Nwaubani/ I Do Not Come To You By Chance. Saturday, March 6, 2010. Where are This Generation’s Political Leaders? Where are this generation’s political leaders? Becau...
travellingpundit.blogspot.com
5918109. Travelling Punk
This is not a test. Unless it is, and no one told me so I haven't revised, which means I'm going to fail. Thanks for that. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Tuesday, January 05, 2010. What a year, what a year. 2009, everyone seems glad to see the back of you - me, I'm ambivalent. I had some great successes this year - I passed all the entry tests for the Fire Service. Sadly I was pipped to the post for a job though. I came over all brave and had laser eye surgery - hope that pays off. Links to this post. Named...
travellingpunk.blogspot.com
5918110. M&M's TRAVELLING PUPPETS
Marketa and Marketa’s Puppet Theatre for Children is ideal for nurseries, primary schools, birthday parties and other private events. Sobota 20. srpna 2011. HRNEČKU VAŘ V DEJVICÍCH. Po roce jsme se opět sešly s Markétou, Emmou a Jolankou, abychom se vzájemně pobavily divadlením, a k tomu ještě rozesmály naše kamarády a jejich potomky. Emma je úžasná houslistka a ke hraní nás doprovázela nádhernými skotskými písněmi. Třeba Vás pak, naše milé faninky a fanouškové, také trochu potěšíme! The summer is slowly...
travellingpuppets.blogspot.com
5918111. Travelling Pure | my trip my adventure
My trip my adventure. Tour & Travelling. Holiday & Vacation. Beach & Island. Country Vacations India Provides The Royal Abode For Its Members. January 15, 2017. Hyderabad, the capital of Andhra Pradesh, INDIA, is the city of Love and Joy! Hyderabad city has lot of Charm, and the people who live here have an Intrinsic Goodness in them that touches one and all. Hyderabad is renowned for Hospitality, Hyderabad Biryani, Charminar, Irani Chai and Pearls. January 14, 2017. If we want this region to keep its st...
travellingpure.us
5918112. | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Skip to primary content. Wild stripper party video. Skip to secondary content. June 27, 2012. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Proudly powered by WordPress.
travellingpypers.com
5918113. Acupuncture For Men's Health | ACUPUNCTURE FOR MEN - Acupuncture For Men's Health
Acupuncture For Men's Health. EIGHT BENEFITS OF YOGA FOR MEN. Natural Remedies For Erectile Function. Raquo; Currently Reading:. Acupuncture For Men’s Health can offer you a discounted initial first treatment. DO ALL ACUPUNCTURISTS TREAT ALL AILMENTS? CAN I TALK TO THE PRACTITIONER? DO I HAVE TO PAY UPFRONT? No… you will just need to pay or give insurance information to your acupuncturists at the time of your appointment. All our acupuncturists accept cash check and credit card. DO THE NEEDLES HURT?
travellingqi.com
5918114. Travelling Quartet - Accueil
Vendredi, 14 Août 2015. Come Together. le clip. All You Need Is. le CD. Adobe Flash Player non installé ou plus vieux que 9.0.115! En téléchargement avec iTunes, Amazon, Fnac, ou Virgin. A la radio. extraits. Adobe Flash Player non installé ou plus vieux que 9.0.115! Pourquoi les Beatles ont-ils connu ce succès quasiment inégalé? Le quatuor à cordes est un équilibre délicat de quatre voix instrumentales, un mélange parfait de sonorités qui s’épanouissent avec les Beatles. Format pdf 5.3 MB.
travellingquartet.com
5918115. Travellingqueen's Blog | Learn to travel – or travel to learn
Og lidt om mig. Learn to travel – or travel to learn. Floating Eco-Lodge in Cambodia. 10 december 2012 af travellingqueen. 4 Rivers Floating Lodge – Cambodia. Yesterday I took my sister to the airport – She is going to spend the next month in Cambodia! I wouldn’t mind being in her backpack…. but instead I googled this beautiful little place on the Tatai River in the South of Cambodia. 8211; a 10 minutes boat ride from Tatai on the mainland. 4 Rivers Floating Lodge. 15 oktober 2010 af travellingqueen.
travellingqueen.wordpress.com
5918116. EXPLORING FUN!!! | Travel Lovers!!! this blog is for you :)
This blog is for you :). December 27, 2014. So damn chilly it is! Getting up and moving out from blankets is a big time challenge…true! But then this cold breeze and the weather outside is meant to be enjoyed … The morning. Dew …The cold breeze …The foggy weather makes us feel so natural and calm … It wipes away all the laziness and brings us a feeling of freshness! The winter has so much in it to enjoy! Jim Corbett National Park : Heart of Nature. October 10, 2014. October 15, 2014. A Herd of Elephants.
travellingquest.wordpress.com
5918117. Travelling Quietly, Writing
Travelling Quietly, Writing. A ragged accumulation of writing. The False Boyhood; The Blank Page. The page lay open and plain-white like pressed t-shirts hanging on the line when his mother used to wash his clothes as a boy. Except that was thrilling, running through the sheets, the laundry, the wind. Innocence was always on his lips and turmoil at his back, the way he shaped the tall grass with his feet as he ran past. But those days, those engorged and fattened memories, were gone. Links to this post.
travellingquietly.blogspot.com
5918118. Travelling Ramblings
Solutions to problems you didn’t know you had. The traveller’s definitive companion list. (Checklist.). The Very Light Traveller’s definitive companion list. (Checklist.). Structured procrastination eats cats. April 29, 2014. Is what happens when you have to do something and you do something else. It’s my favourite kind of cat. It will never know. How To Groom Princesses. December 26, 2013. How does one know if they really are a prince or a princess? Universe said that was a good question and I agreed.
travellingramblings.wordpress.com
5918119. Travelling Rants-Travel india, india, India Travel Guide,Trip, Hills, Adventours
Traveling to India – What You Should Know - Part2. Friday, July 27, 2012. First post in this series. We have discussed what you need to feel yourself well prepared for the trip to India and covered such important topics as climate, safety, and money. In this post we will discuss language, clothing, Indian cuisine and you will also find out how to connect to the rest of the world from India. The Language and Communicating With Locals. Assamese - Assam is spoken by nearly 60% of the population. Locals are ...
travellingrants.com
5918120. travellingrat | Capturing the moment
Istanbul Nostalgic Tram Line No. 1 (5). In the Beyoglu area of Istanbul, tram line No. 2 connects Taksim Square to Tunel Square. It is fun to watch the nostalgic tram running on the very busy Istiklal Street. It is also very cheap to take a ride too. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). Saturday 20 June, 2015. Istanbul Nostalgic Tram Line No. 1 (4). Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window).
travellingrat.wordpress.com
5918121. Travelling Raw - A Family's adventure with Raw Food!
Welcome to Travelling Raw. Welcome to Travelling Raw. Saturday, May 5, 2012. I'm no longer blogging on Travelling Raw as I decided I wanted to talk about more than just RAW food! Having Isabelle has opened up a whole new world including attachment parenting, co-sleeping, baby wearing, and so much more! But I will keep blogging about Raw food and all delicious food we eat and discover! So keep in touch with us here at the Organic Mum! Lots of love Sarah, Hamish and Isabelle xx. Links to this post. These w...
travellingraw.blogspot.com
5918122. www.travellingraw.com - registered by Daily.co.uk
Features with your Domain Name. Search for your domain name plus see the full list of features that comes with registering or transferring your domain to Daily! The most competitive domain name prices in the UK. Transfer your domains to Daily. Why not transfer your domain name to Daily and benefit from lower prices at renewal? Save money using Domain Credits. Three ways to save on your domain name registrations. Backorder an existing domain. Domain name you want not available? Web Hosting ▼. GoMobi makes...
travellingraw.com
5918123. Who goes there? | Travel and Books, can it get any better?
Travel and Books, can it get any better? Annapurna Devi and Ravi Shankar: The tragedy of a relationship. In 2000, only through handwritten notes, the reclusive Annapurna Devi (late sitar legend Pandit Ravi Shankar’s first wife, ) discussed her marriage with Man’s World’s Alif Surti. The interview is reproduced below. Unfortunately the link to the original is not available anymore. Shubho is Annapurna and Ravi Shankar’s son who died under tragic circumstances in 1992. Madanlal Vyas, who was Ravi Shankar’s...
travellingreader.wordpress.com
5918124. Travelling Rebels
TRAVEL IS REBELLION IN ITS PUREST FORM. We follow our heart, we free ourselves of labels, we lose control willingly, we trade a role for reality, we love the unfamiliar, we trust strangers, we own only what we can carry, we search for better questions, not answers. We truly graduate. We, sometimes, choose never to come back." - Unknown Read more. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Were this world an endless plain, and by sailing eastward we could for ever reach new distances. Easy to Setup and use.
travellingrebels.blogspot.com
5918125. Welcome to Travelling Records
Welcome to Travelling Records. You have reached the website of Travelling Records. Travelling Records was founded by Heather Enid Wells:. To encourage and promote songwriters, composers and other creative musicians;. To support live music primarily;. But also to provide a non-studio-based recording facility for original music. Travelling Records is based in Norwich, England. To contact us, please click here.
travellingrecords.co.uk
5918126. FAIRE-PART DVD- MARIAGE/NAISSANCE... TRAVELLING RECREATION
Conditions générales de ventes. Choississez votre évènement et cliquer sur une des TV afin de visionner nos exemples. Pourquoi choisir lagence Travelling Récréation Production? Réalisation de votre faire-part par des diplômés de l'audiovisuel (nous allions l'émotion à la technique! Une créativité hors du commun. Pas de commande minimum. Nous pouvons réaliser deux DVD pour les mariages :. Un DVD "repas" et un DVD "vin d'honneur. Sans supplément de cout. Durée du faire-part minimum 5/6 minutes. Professionn...
travellingrecreation.fr
5918127. The Travelling Red Backpack
The Travelling Red Backpack. This is the story of me, the. As I find my way around the world. Tuesday, February 16, 2010. Feb 15 and 16. Thank you also to Rachel S who has lived in John's place and taken wonderful care of his cat, Jack. None of this would have been possible without your help. Thanks so much for the updates and pictures. Goodbye and God Bless! John and I leave you with a few scenes from the trip. Monday, February 15, 2010. John woke around 9am and went down. He was stil full from the ...
travellingredbackpack.blogspot.com
5918129. www.travellingredhats.com – このドメインはお名前.comで取得されています。
travellingredhats.com
5918130. The California Earthquake Authority (CEA) and the American Red Cross
travellingredtable.com
5918131. The California Earthquake Authority (CEA) and the American Red Cross
travellingredtable.info
5918132. The California Earthquake Authority (CEA) and the American Red Cross
travellingredtable.org
5918133. Travelling Rester Car Website
travellingrester.com
5918134. Travelling Information Website, Site For Travellling Review
Travelling Information Website, Site For Travellling Review. Portal Wisata dan Kuliner, memuat informasi seputar travelling, diataranya berita-berita mengenai penerbangan, bandara, lokasi wisata, kuliner dan sebagainya baik dalam dan luar negeri. Ada kesalahan di dalam gadget ini. Scuba Diving Place : Bunaken Island, Manado, Indonesia. Minggu, 24 Januari 2010. Selain dari dermaga Marina Plaza, perjalanan bisa dimulai dari Marina Blue Banter dan Pelabuhan Manado. Ini merupakan bagian dari Taman Laut Nasio...
travellingreviews.blogspot.com
5918135. Travelling Reviews | It's All You Need To Know Before You Travel
A Weekend Break in Italy. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 1 other follower. Top Nine Tips on Booking a Hotel in Mauritius. Filed under Family Holidays. Middot; Tagged with africa. Last Minute Deals For Las Vegas. Filed under Family Holidays. Middot; Tagged with holiday. Romantic Holidays For Two in Italy. Just the idea of traveling to the country of Italy brings up all kinds of romantic ideas. From the white sandy beaches to the...
travellingreviews.wordpress.com
5918136. Travelling Rhodes - Home
Around the world we go! Finally, we are off on our travels around the world! This has been planned for the last two years and of course we are now finally doing it. After 26 years of running our business we have decided to close the doors - albeit temporarily - so we can take 5 months off to go and check out some of the fantastic places the world has to offer. And no I am not going to photograph all the meals as someone else did - well maybe a couple! To all our fantastic friends, some of whom we will ca...
travellingrhodes.com
5918137. Wanderings | Rimu & Rachelle's travels through the world
Rimu and Rachelle's travels through the world. October 8, 2012. We spent four days here, getting over jet lag, catching up with people and checking out the city. So many people have said nice things about Melbourne (and/or voted with their feet! So as we wandered around the possibility of moving here was in the back of our mind. Dubai – skyscrapers in the desert. September 30, 2012. One afternoon we swam in the pool on top of our hotel. It was open to the atmosphere so the water temperature was like ...
travellingrimu.wordpress.com
5918138. Travelling Rintz - Conquering the world one step at a time!
Who is Travelling Rintz? Where I’ve Been. Half a Day in Naples’ Historic Centre. We were warned about Naples in droves. Whatever we read and whoever we spoke to, it seemed we were being asked to reconsider visiting Naples. I had travelled to Italy a few times before already (including Sicily) and no other city seemed to share a similar reputation. I was travelling with 3 other girlfriends and …. Read More →. An Overnight Longhouse Stay in Sarawak, Malaysia. Read More →. 5 Must See Kyoto Temples. IN A NUT...
travellingrintz.com
5918139. Home
Friday, 14 August 2015. What is Travelling Riverside? What's this all about? Jazz - The Blue Niles. Blues, Roots, Gospel, Country Blues, Folk, Boogie-Woogie, Delta Blues! The Bronze Wailers at Ampersand Cafe Bookstore. The Bronze Wailers will be playing at the very lovely Cafe and Bookstore, Ampersand. At 416 Crown Street in Surry Hills this weekend.This is a regular Saturday evening gig at the cafe. We will be there every Saturday for 6pm until 8.30pm. Want to stay informed? What is Travelling Riverside?
travellingriverside.com
5918140. Psychedelic Psilocybin Psychosis | Where the weird, get weirder!
Where the weird, get weirder! December 12, 2011. Hopefully there will be a little more activity as time goes by. The Puppy story has been moved to its own page.* *. Blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
travellingriversideblues.wordpress.com
5918141. Tales of a travelling Nurse
Tales of a travelling Nurse. Sunday, June 2, 2013. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Travel template. Powered by Blogger.
travellingrn.blogspot.com
5918142. Travelling Road Show - Home
8203;Ottawa November 19, 2016. Thanks for participating in our Travelling Road Show. We hope you enjoyed it. The evaluations were very positive. As promised we are including presentations and resources that you may wish to download. If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us. Please visit our new FAQ section​. Helpful Links to Resources. Revenue generation 101 road.ppt. Narrative budget travelling road show.pptx. Narrative Budget Resources and Examples:.
travellingroadshow.weebly.com
5918143. The Rob Report: Life in Taiwan
Wednesday, August 08, 2007. And here's the pictures from our honeymoon trip to Quebec City! Here are my wedding pictures from June! Friday, June 29, 2007. For those of you in Taiwan (who read Chinese), my wife Connie has a Blog about her adventures in Canada filled with Photos and other interesting stuff you should go and check out. It can be found at: http:/ www.wretch.cc/blog/connierob. And will do a better job of keeping you up to date on me that this one or my other one will. Saturday, March 10, 2007.
travellingrob.blogspot.com
5918146. Travels Around the Globe | My journal of adventure as I travel across the globe.
Travels Around the Globe. My journal of adventure as I travel across the globe. September 8, 2008. Pattaya Hash House Harriers. I finally made it to my first Hash run in Pattaya, Thailand. I’ve been trying to meet with various groups in Cambodia and Vietnam but my schedule wouldn’t match up when I was in the right city. I made it last night and I have to say it was a blast. To quote Wikipedia on the subject:. The Hash House Harriers. Is an international group of social, non-competitive running. Hashers f...
travellingrob.wordpress.com
5918147. Travelling Robin
Saturday, January 22, 2011. London - a brief interlude. The next day I spend wandering around Windsor Castle. The doll exhibition is amazing - but you can't take photos! The State Room and St George Chapel are exquisite. Another evening with Alison and Is at a restaurant for a memorable Italian dinner and then up next morning and heading through the drizzle to the airport. Morning view from my room. A little bit of Australia in Windsor. One of the Queen's swans. Monday, January 10, 2011. We visited a mar...
travellingrobin99.blogspot.com
5918148. Travelling in Romania | A blog for a different kind of tourists travelling to Romania
A blog for a different kind of tourists travelling to Romania. Themed Tours and Trips. Transportation to and in Romania. Gamification Course on Coursera is Back! March 20, 2013. Https:/ www.coursera.org/course/gamification. March 20, 2013. Deciphering the myth Romanian Gypsies – Episode 1: A little history. May 12, 2011. Entered in the European Union and with it, what seemed to be a big national issue the gypsy (roma) situation became a big European issue. Alongside millions of Romanian. Or Poland, gypsi...
travellingromania.wordpress.com
5918149. A Travelling Ronin
The journeys of a Martial Artist training around the globe. Wednesday, August 5, 2015. In Defense of the McDojo. What is a McDojo:. Photo Courtesy of "Karate by Jesse." You can read his " 93 signs your Dojo is a McDojo. Example of how the three pillars argue. Why is the McDojo good? If we define the "McDojo" as a place where there would be Martial Artists, those with little to no skill or knowledge of the arts, gather in great numbers and boast arrogantly of their knowledge then there is a place that has...
travellingronin.blogspot.com
5918150. Australian Travel Directory - ShopSafe Australian Destinations and Maps
Add Shopsafe's Jim Munro to your Google Circles? Published for: Saturday, 15/08/2015. Australian Travel Directory and Tourism Maps. The States and Territories of Australia. Keep this window open. Clear my favourite search. Looking for a great holiday destination where you can get the big city buzz plus great beaches, outdoor lifestyle and World Heritage national parks? New South Wales, the oldest and biggest state in Australia, is just the place. Queensland is Australia's second largest state measuring m...
travellingroundaustralia.com
5918151. www.travellingroups.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of MeredizDomains.com. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night .
travellingroups.com
5918152. Travellingrox
Saturday, November 19, 2011. To the Lighthouse (Ila Al-Manara). And so, I crossed the street from the corniche to the path that would lead me back to Hamra with a smile born of amazement, for once I had had to dart across this very street during small gaps in speeding traffic. Today, cars idled as they waited impatiently for something I had always taken for granted: a red traffic light. A lighthouse, indeed. Thursday, June 2, 2011. About life under communism. I was curious. What little I knew of ...Yet i...
travellingrox.blogspot.com
5918153. Travelling Roystons | News from our travels
News from our travels. November 20, 2007. The Happiest Place on Earth. Posted by travellingroystons under Alex. United States of America. How can one resist a place that claims to be ‘the happiest place on earth’ and ‘where dreams come true’? I am talking about Disneyland. November 17, 2007. 18 Miles from Mexico. Posted by travellingroystons under Alex. United States of America. My main reason for adding San Diego. To our itinerary was to visit the world-famous San Diego Zoo. Was a a supposed high point!
travellingroystons.wordpress.com
5918154. Travelling "R"s
January 8, 2017. First and foremost, we are sending New Year’s greetings to one and all – albeit, rather belatedly. May 2017 bring good health and success in all you do and may life be enriched through time spent with family and friends. The warmth experienced within the family home was in direct contrast to what was happening outside! Colder temperatures arrived just before this weekend… …and are expected to continue into the middle of next week! However, activities don’t stop here because of the ...
travellingrs.wordpress.com
5918155. Travelling Rubber Chicken
Inspiring kids to discover the world. Tuesday, September 13, 2011. All Shook Up - Charleston Earthquake Bolts. I love looking at the old buildings in Charleston, South Carolina. I noticed that many have decorations on them. It kind of looks like the buildings are wearing fancy pins or brooches. There are usually two or three identical brooches in a row on a building. These pins come in many shapes: crosses, circles, stars and more. Unfortunately, I didn’t find any shaped like chickens. Click the link and...
travellingrubberchicken.com
5918156. Traveling Runner | This site shares some of the dreams,struggles,achievements and also the joy of travel that accompanies this veteran couple in their journey in sports.
This site shares some of the dreams,struggles,achievements and also the joy of travel that accompanies this veteran couple in their journey in sports. Singapore Masters Championship 2013. September 11, 2013. Thai Open Masters 2013. March 28, 2013. Recently myself and wife, Viji participated in the 18th Thailand Open Masters Athletics Championship 7th-10th March 2013. It was held at Khon Khean province , 500 km by road NE. In my case I was out in my first heat itself in 2 events that i took part. Build a ...
travellingrunner.wordpress.com
5918157. travellingrussia.com - This website is for sale! - travellingrussia Resources and Information.
The owner of travellingrussia.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 9999 USD! 150 FREE Casino Bonus. 150 Welcome Bonus for New Players Play for Free. Win for Real! Find Top Site For travellingrussia Here. Tricks to fight wrinkles and fat. Fight boredom with these stories! Http:/ websurveycentral.com/BB V2. Find travellingrussia here now for all the best options. Http:/ www.zerodirect1.com. The domain travellingrussia.com. May be for sale by its owner! By Sedo's Domain Parking.
travellingrussia.com
5918158. Travelling Ruth | Was von meinen Reisen so übrig bleibt
Was von meinen Reisen so übrig bleibt. Bull;26. August 2012 • 5 Kommentare. Ehrlich gesagt, habe ich noch nie so viele Kirchen auf so kleinem Raum gesehen. 5 Fundamente von Kirchen. Die erste entstand zur Zeit der ersten Höhensiedlung um 400 n.Chr. und um 500/510 die beiden Doppelkirchen. Die Siedlungsanlage der ersten Bewohner konnte durch die Befestigungsanlage und den Gräbern, die der Straße entlang gefunden wurden, nachgewiesen werden. Konnte ich lesen, dass das spätantike Gästehaus mit einer Lärchen...
travellingruth.wordpress.com
5918159. Ruth in Amerika
Zuerst meinten sie, wetterbedingte Absagen würden keine Ersatz für ein Hotel erlauben. Da meine Nerven straff gezogen waren, klang meine Stimme scharf, doch ein Blick auf meine Umbuchereien (die schon vor der Ankunft am Flughafen begonnen hatten), ließen sie klein werden und beim 10. Hotel bei dem sie anriefen, bekam ich dann auch ein Zimmer. Am nächsten Tag ging es zu Mittag wieder von vorne los. Es erinnerte irgendwie an “Mensch ärgere dich nicht”. Also ärgerte ich mich nicht. Klicken, um dies einem Fr...
travellingruth2011.wordpress.com
5918160. Ruth entdeckt das alte Europa | Auf den Spuren der ersten Europäer – meine Vorfahren
Ruth entdeckt das alte Europa. Auf den Spuren der ersten Europäer – meine Vorfahren. Was nützt es mir Geld auszugeben? Die kritische Situation der Wirtschaft kann nur gerettet werden durch vermehrten Konsum. Tja, will ich die Wirtschaft retten? Ganz egoistisch betrachtet: werde ich glücklich, indem ich einkaufe? Aber warum kaufte ich wie verrückt ein? Wohl schwerlich. Rumjammern? Eine freche Definition, denn immer wenn ich es sage, widersprechen mir andere. Reich, ja warum arbeitest du dann? So reich bin...
travellingruth2013.wordpress.com