SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 43 / 9 / (5932601 - 5932655)

5932601. History Travels with Nancy: Seeing History
History Travels with Nancy Padgett: Seeing History. Art, Culture, Religion. Women in Ancient Rome. Religion and Roman Gods. Blog Paris With Nancy. Roman Women: Where to See. The Etruscans: Where to See. Welcome to "Seeing History". This is a website about seeing history in today's Europe. Look around: Europe's history is everywhere. Munich: Neptunbrunnen (Neptune Fountain). Rome: Ari Pacis, monument. Berlin: The Berlin Marathon. Bologna: Bronze Girl by Mirella Gausti. Berlin: Student, Humboldt University.
travelswithnancy.com
5932602. Travels With Naomi
I am spending the next 6 weeks with my good friend, Mira, and her parents, Tunde and Joe, in Greece, Hungary, and maybe a few quick stops around Europe! I'm expecting to come home with a new appreciation for seafood and my skin to be at least 5 shades darker. Agios Focas Evening and Adventures in the Kia. The real time was either 6 am, 7:30 am, or 3:30 pm with a returning bus at 6 pm. We called Joe and told him the dilemma. About an hour later, he arrived driving a metallic orange Kia. Cute? When we got ...
travelswithnaomi.blogspot.com
5932603. -
If You Have A PayPal Account. This morning I opened my PayPal account and went to make a payment only to find out I couldn’t do so. Undaunted, I called tech support and spent over an hour on the phone trying to figure out the problem. Read the rest of this entry ». Rental Fraud: Luna Azul Suites www.lunaazulsuites.com, Bucerias, Nayarit, Mexico. An Experience At #50 Lazaro Cardenas, Bucerias. Read the rest of this entry ». How to Find Out About Life in Bucerias. It’s been many years since I’v...This is a...
travelswithnathan.com
5932604. Travels With Nathan
Day 29 and 30: Lectures and Papers, Lectures and Papers. Asymp; Leave a comment. We have spent the past two days at a university near Istanbul, hearing lectures about the EU, the current state of the Turkish economy, and Turkish migration patterns. These lectures were pretty interesting, but overall it was kind of a boring way to spend days after the excitement of being downtown in Istanbul. This is a study abroad after all, and I have to put in time with the study portion. Day 28: A Whole Lot of Waiting.
travelswithnathan.wordpress.com
5932605. Travels with Nathaniel
Welcome to Travels With Nathaniel! Had three terrific kids, became a great writer, and rubbed elbows with the likes of Ralph Waldo Emerson, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Oliver Wendell Holmes, and Franklin Pierce who eventually went on to become a United States President. I even got to meet the great President Abraham Lincoln at the start of our nation's horrible Civil War, an experience which I wrote about in my essay "Chiefly About War Matters" in 1862. Too sick to travel? I had great plans to travel aro...
travelswithnathaniel.com
5932606. Travels with us!
A record of our holidays for people who aren't on holidays themselves and want to live vicariously though us. Also for us to remember what we did! So tonight for dinner we went to a Lu-au. I was sort of thinking of it abit like a football match in Melbourne. You know, sort of a must do, and a bit like football I feel like I have done that now and NEVER need to do it again. It was a bit like I'd imagine the swagman restaurant would have been in Melbourne before that DIED IN THE ARSE. Here are some photos.
travelswithneilandlouise.blogspot.com
5932607. Travels With Neko | FPO, CA 96322
Website Designed at Homestead™ Get a Website. And List Your Business. Pack your bags for a round-the-world adventure! Whats in a Name? 1 neko (NAY-ko) - the Japanese word for cat. 2 Neko - a cat who loves to travel the world. Follow Neko on Facebook. Miss traveling with Neko when hes not on the road? Visit our facebook page and let the adventure continue! An educational adventure of global proportions. There are over 190 different countries in the world and Neko would love to visit them all!
travelswithneko.com
5932608. Travels with Nicky
Monday, June 10, 2013. Is it really June? Where did the last three months go? Time for picnics with neighbors. I've been picking lettuce for the last 3 weeks now. We have salad for dinner 2-3 times a week. Here's Mr. Nick gathering all his friends around him. Can you tell I am just crazy about this patio? I have envisioned this for years and it's everything I thought it would be. We often have a fire in the evening and sit out till dark. My brother's dog and Nicky at play. Projects at home spring 2013.
travelswithnicky.blogspot.com
5932609. Home
From the Tropic of Cancer to the Arctic Circle. Morocco and Western Sahara. Gibralter, Portugal and Spain. Great Lakes and St Lawrence River. New Brunswick and PEI. Corsica, Sardinia and Sicily. Florida and the Deep South. Return to Nova Scotia. Four continents, 61 countries and over 100,000 miles. To travel to Our Adventures. Places we have visited. To travel to Our Adventures. Proudly powered by Weebly. From the Tropic of Cancer to the Arctic Circle. Morocco and Western Sahara. New Brunswick and PEI.
travelswithnicolle.co.uk
5932610. Travels With Nina
Is the online portfolio and journal of Australian travel writer Nina Karnikowski. TRAVELLING ALONE: IN CONVERSATION WITH THE ABC. CHILE’S ATACAMA DESERT. CRUISING THE MEKONG: CAMBODIA. CRUISING THE MEKONG: VIETNAM. NEW ZEALAND’S SOUTH ISLAND: VIDEO. ANTARCTIC DREAMING IN HOBART. CHITWAN, NEPAL: VIDEO. NIGHT IN A NEPALESE MONASTERY. Hand-sourced vintage and handmade treasures from my travels around the globe. A travel-inspired e-book by Nina Karnikowski. CHILE’S ATACAMA DESERT. CRUISING THE MEKONG: VIETNAM.
travelswithnina.com
5932611. Travels with Nixon - Traveling Pooch
Began Airing February, 2010. A little Schnauzer's journey to Showcase Pet Friendly People and Places around the globe. 2 Custom height slideshow. 4 Custom height parallax. 6 Bigtext Header II. 12 Google Map Header. My name is Withemes and I'm a designer. Here’re some impressive numbers about us. Diam nonum my nibh euismodti ncidunt ut laoreet dolore magna. Diam nonum my nibh euismodti ncidunt ut laoreet dolore magna. Diam nonum my nibh euismodti ncidunt ut laoreet dolore magna. We don't design themes.
travelswithnixon.com
5932612. Travels With Oakley
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES. Sunday, January 25, 2009. Then I went out with some friends from my residency program and had sushi at Ichiban sushi. It was a delicious 2 to 2 1/2 hour dinner with wine and friends. Here are some pictures. Chris Rock (I promise). Saturday, January 17, 2009. Here is a poem that was read during my yoga class yesterday. I decided I liked it. It is titled "Bone" by Mary Oliver. Understand, I am always trying to figure out. What the soul is,. Through the pa...
travelswithoakley.blogspot.com
5932613. travelswithopie | This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees
This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees. Travels With Opie 1. All work and no play. August 7, 2015. It’s been a month now since we moved into the house. Well, everyone except me and Nui. It seems Max got the only extra room so that left Nui and I to keep the van in order. Not a bad deal, actually. There seemed to be a few more weeds than we first noticed while admiring the yard during the purchase process. The stack keeps growing as the days go on. Rita got in there and did her share. July 12, 2015.
travelswithopie.com
5932614. Travels with Otto
Wednesday, August 12, 2015. Sometimes, we do things more for the memory than the experience. For instance, we’re riding bikes around Jekyll Island. Off the coast of Georgia and it’s lovely. But it’s suffocatingly hot. We swim through moisture thick air. At home, we would NOT be riding bikes. The kid stays down with the crab cages and the older guy (gotta be grandpa) comes over near us to check on some fishing lines they have in the water. 8221; he insists! What a great memory. Sunday, August 2, 2015.
travelswithotto.blogspot.com
5932615. Road-trippin' with an over-size pooch | Travelling & working our way through Spain and France
Road-trippin' with an over-size pooch. Travelling and working our way through Spain and France. June 14, 2011. Tow trucks and Top Gun jets. After a wonderful Sunday with the Bache family collecting croissants from the boulangerie van in the village, breakfast outside in the sun, precision log stacking, a couple of highly-competitive games of footie with Ben, a drive in Paul’s Fiat Barchetta through some winding rural roads (WOW! Ripped-off. Henry has found himself the perfect cosy spot, in a carpeted...
travelswithourgreatdane.wordpress.com
5932616. ALASKA TO ARGENTINA
travelswithourlandrover.blogspot.com
5932617. travels without | Journeys without judgement, fear or distraction: journeys with love.
Journeys without judgement, fear or distraction: journeys with love. July 9, 2015. I don’t know where I am going with this today. I have words and ideas but they are blocked. Not able to entwine. Not able to sequence and make sense. Please leave me alone. Please stop criticizing me, please don’t patronize and offend me. Please let me get on. Please respect me and please stop seeing me as a threat. Jeez what a moan. June 13, 2015. July 21, 2014. May 14, 2014. And then there was the doodler. I haven&#8...
travelswithout.com
5932618. Travels Without Borders
Ce site est en maintenance. Merci de revenir ultérieurement. Se souvenir de moi.
travelswithoutborders.com
5932619. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
travelswithoutcharley.com
5932620. Travels Without Charley | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. September 3, 2010. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
travelswithoutcharley2010.wordpress.com
5932621. Travels Without Charlie
A Suicide Survivor's Road Trip. Tuesday, September 9, 2008. Day 32: And that’s how the traveler came home again. August 15: Grand Canyon National Park to Seligman, Arizona to Needles, California to Los Angeles. Soundtrack: Ancient echoes, NPR all the way home. Suddenly, I didn’t want the trip to be over. I couldn’t stand the thought that I would go to the car now and in an hour or two I would crest my last hill, drive around my last bend and be finished with looking at America,. Perhaps too much so).
travelswithoutcharlie.blogspot.com
5932622. Travels Without Pants - Adventures In Backpacking Around The World
South and Central America. Finding Peace on Isla Bastimentos. It seemed a shame to spend the entirety of my trip to the island of . Bocas Del Toro – Snorkeling Trip. Going to a tropical island without snorkeling just seems wrong. You might well not go . Bocas – The Caribbean Magic of Isla Colon. Having survived a brief scare with the “emergency landing” my first flight made we were . The Captain Says We Have A Problem. Making an emergency landing was not in my plans when I woke up in the . Before I get t...
travelswithoutpants.com
5932623. Travels Without Pants - Dispatches From The Road | No schedule, no jobs…no Pants
New blog design, new trips planned…come on 2013! Welcome to El Castillo……you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave. By boat and taxi and chicken bus. Keep Up With Us! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 9 other followers. Where We’ve Been. New blog design, new trips planned…come on 2013! PLANNING FOR THE RTW TRIP! ONLY 9 MONTHS TO GO! I’ll be sure to. January 3, 2013. Comments: Leave a comment. The two ladies who run th...
travelswithoutpants.wordpress.com
5932624. Travels Without The Sun
Travels Without The Sun. Bull;August 2, 2007 • Leave a Comment. Biftas at the ready everybody, Summer Mix 2 is here! Warning-Do not drive whilst listening to this, you. Fall asleep at the wheel and die*. 1 A Certain Ratio – Touch. 2 Patrick Cowley – Get A Little. 3 Deodato – Whistle Bump. 4 23 Skidoo – Last Words. 5 Tortoise – On The Chin. 6 Barry White – Playing Your Game. 7 Lindstrom – Arp She Said. 8 Jah Wobble, The Edge and Holger Czukay – Hold On To Your Dreams. Bull;July 26, 2007 • 1 Comment. Hey s...
travelswithoutthesun.wordpress.com
5932625. Travels with Paddington | The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step… and a marmalade sandwich.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step… and a marmalade sandwich. It’s 17 days ’til Christmas! Here’s another picture of a market in Bologna. I know, I know,. 1900 I am ridiculously excited about that. Anyway, this picture is Christmas-y because there are Christmas lights, and I bought a Christmas present here. It’s 18 days ’til Christmas! It’s 19 days ’til Christmas! So, have a couple of almost identical pictures of a strange rickshaw, made christmas-y by the addition of fairy lights.
travelswithpaddington.wordpress.com
5932627. Travels with Paddles
A sea kayaking journal. Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands. Sunday, July 26, 2015. It came to my attention that Yahoo! Ends its Pipes service by 30 September. What the . is Yahoo! Pipes, you are rightfully to ask. I started using the free Yahoo! Pipes service some years ago to merge RSS feeds from various news agency websites to filter out kayak related news articles while not be bothered with a volcanoe. The graphical interface of Yahoo Pipes! Surely the news provider wants some credit for supplying th...
travelswithpaddles.blogspot.com
5932630. HomeHome | Travels with PaddlesTravels with Paddles
Find the Perfect Tour. The highlight of our trip to Amsterdam was definitely the kayak trip. We enjoyed this very much! You were an excellent guide and it was most pleasant spending the day kayaking the canals with you! Avi GlasbergAvi Glasberg – Israel. Greenland Sea Kayak Expedition 2014Greenland Sea Kayak Expedition 2014. Sea Kayak course in Jersey – June 2013Zeekajak cursus Jersey – Juni 2013. Amsterdam by Sea Kayak. Sea Kayak Adventure in GreeceZeekajak avontuur in Griekenland. Travels with Paddles ...
travelswithpaddles.com
5932631. Travels With Pain | Helping travelers with hidden disabilities explore the world
Helping travelers with hidden disabilities explore the world. Reblog: DOT Dedicated Hotline for Disabled Travelers. May 20, 2014 by lizhamillscott. The AMS Vans blog posted about a new phone hotline for travelers with disabilities today:. Http:/ blog.amsvans.com/travelers-with-disabilities-now-have-toll-free-hotline-to-assist/. I plan to give ’em a ring to discuss my experience with Prospect. I’ll report back here. Posted in Accessible Transit. Accessible Travel Web Sites. Tagged accessible travel hotline.
travelswithpain.wordpress.com
5932632. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
travelswithpam.com
5932633. Travels with Papa & Nana
Travels with Papa and Nana. Wednesday, May 20, 2015. Spring in North Carolina. Driving from the flatlands of our Iowa Prairie to the mountains in North Carolina is an ever-changing scene in the spring! A large three-story turn-of-the-century Victorian House with a continuous porch all around and 3 tall brick chimneys on the roof and a sign in front showing our destination. We were a little early for its 10:00 opening time so enjoyed our coffee sitting on a bench on the porch in the quiet neighborhood...
travelswithpapanana.blogspot.com
5932634. Travels with Pastels
Monday, 2 June 2014. One year on. shocking! I was shocked and ashamed to find i hadn't written any blogs for a year! Such a long time, so I will have NO followers at all now and start from scratch.WELL.that will do me good and teach me a lesson! So much has changed! And hard work will prevail! Here is the house, as we try to sell it.the garden is looking fantastic! And one of the recent Iona paintings, this one featuring soon in Artists and Illustrators Magazine. Preparing for my 2nd USA trip this weeken...
travelswithpastels.blogspot.com
5932635. www
Patricia Bashford Fine Art Photographer. A fine art photographer who documents her travels around the world to create her own personal visions. Other Sites and Pages.
travelswithpat.com
5932636. the grand adventure
Thursday, May 23, 2013. A forest of stone. A forest of stone. The little drawing that could. One misguided cab ride, a packed bus to an unknown destination, a long-haul bus through the countryside, and an almost-unexploited electric trolley later, we were stepping into the stone forest. It was worth it. My father, down in the valley. Following a cement bridge across the water. Looking down on a forest of stone. The well-kept grounds of the "mushroom forest". A colorful array of lentils. It's now morning,...
travelswithpatrick.blogspot.com
5932637. Travels with Patty | Further exploration of semi-retirement, travel and personal relationships.
Further exploration of semi-retirement, travel and personal relationships. September 21, 2014. Oh, never mind. Two days each in Montreal and Quebec is really not enough. But then we tend to say that wherever we visit, as there is always something else you want to do or see or a place that you have to skip because of a travel schedule. Notre Dame in Montreal’s old city. This Quebec church is now a library. Interior of the church/library. The English-language papers were following closely the vote in Scotl...
travelswithpatty.com
5932638. The Wandering Roomies – Adventures in Getting Lost
Adventures in Getting Lost. March 20, 2016. February 15, 2016. Hulugan Falls, Luisiana, Laguna Itinerary and Notes to Self. March 17, 2016. February 7, 2016. Falling in Love with Hulugan Falls, Laguna. March 12, 2016. January 24, 2016. Mt Pico de Loro Itinerary. March 10, 2016. January 25, 2016. Our Pico de Loro Hiking Experience. March 4, 2016. January 10, 2016. Photo Gallery: 2015 Kanchanaburi Province, Thailand. February 28, 2016. January 10, 2016. Photo Gallery: 2015 Ayutthaya Province, Thailand.
travelswithpauandraya.wordpress.com
5932639. Travels with Pauline
Past, current and forthcoming travels. Not as young as I was but young enough to be curious about the world and go places to write about it. View my complete profile. Wednesday, April 27, 2011. Last day in New Zealand. Our bus teetering on the edge. The view is tremendous of course, and my camera does not do it justice. Auckland looks much better from here than in the mean streets of the CBD! As you can guess, the ride to the ariport was uneventful. One of many beautiful lakes in NZ. I suppose the recent...
travelswithpauline.blogspot.com
5932640. Cyclist Paul's Travels
Saturday, September 24, 2016. Bulle, Switzerland (Callier chocolate). Farms and houses in the distance. I spot this large abandoned structure tucked away from the road. Was it a hotel? I see the large cross on the left side of the building. I ask "A bit", he replies. Do you know the history of this place? I didn't see any ramps or other facilities for handicapped kids. Hmm, being mentally handicapped would make sense. Why? Seeing more homes as I head down. It's then I check the mailbox and see the name "...
travelswithpaulwolsfeld.blogspot.com
5932642. Travels with Pavone
Tuesday, March 17, 2009. More about the little beach I currently call home. What does this mean for the people of Juara and the species that live and depend on these environments for their survival? When I first showed up in Juara in January, we were experiencing the first hand effects of being cut off from the rest of the world. Everyone was running out of Petrol, vegetables, fish and even chicken was scarce. Yet somehow it worked, how? Ciao for now,. Thursday, March 12, 2009. We just dropped of some st...
travelswithpavone.blogspot.com
5932643. Pastimes, a visual journal
Pastimes, a visual journal. Tuesday, September 17, 2013. Our beautiful summer is sliding smoothly into fall. At our house, this summer was memorable in its simplicity. We checked in with family and friends, accomplished household projects, took pleasant sunny walks, ate outside almost daily and generally just appreciated being home. Michael and Kristina celebrated their first wedding anniversary. And Annie and Ed, their second. Harvey became a US and British citizen. I really wanted to record the viaduct...
travelswithpeggyandjeff.blogspot.com
5932644. Travels with Pelli
Friday, September 10, 2010. 20100908 USA-WI-Bristol, Day One - The Bristol Renaissance Faire part 1 of 2. The Bristol Renaissance Faire. The fair is very dusty and dust covers most of the merchandise in the shops by the end of the day! The mud show is my favorite show at the fair. Where else can you pay good money to see someone eat mud? The pictures show the horror I went through! See you next time somewhere in the world! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). 20100908 USA-WI-Bristol, Day One - The Bristol Ren.
travelswithpelli.com
5932646. Travels with Pen and Paper
Monday, March 16, 2015. Book Review: Ocean at the End of the Lane. Ocean at the End of the Lane. This novel follows a little boy who’s home is overtaken by a creature bent on making his life miserable while helping. Everyone else. He seeks help from the strange farm at the end of the lane with a pond that one of the residents, Lettie Hempstock, calls an ocean. The voice is incredible, as well. I’m always blown away when I read a young character that feels 100% authentic in his thoughts and acti...8220;Gr...
travelswithpenandpaper.blogspot.com
5932647. Travels with Penelope – Travel, Food, Wine, Spirituality and Everything Else
Travel, Food, Wine, Spirituality and Everything Else. November 10, 2016. Well, I remember 9/11. My father was in the hospital and I had spent the night with him overseeing his care. About seven in the morning his male nurse entered the room and asked, “Tom, would you like to watch the news? October 11, 2016 A Threat to Our Democratic Institutions. October 11, 2016. A well done article. I hope you get as much thought from it as I did. October 1, 2016. Angel Got My Back. August 31, 2016. July 5, 2016.
travelswithpenelope.com
5932650. Travels with Persephone
An Archaeologist Unearths the Divine Feminine. Goddesses in the Dirt.and Dust. Monday, August 10, 2015. Goddesses in the Dust: Female Olympians and the Kickass Woman's Manifesto. An archaeologist unearths the Divine Feminine, one archetype at a time. As an archaeologist who has excavated in Greece, I spend a lot of time contemplating the energies of the goddesses. The goddess who comes to mind when reading the above words is Artemis,. Or how about Demeter. As the Greek goddess of the hearth and home, Hes...
travelswithpersephone.blogspot.com
5932654. Travel's with Pete
A blog mostly about riding and restoring motorcycles, in a place called California.In Northern California.where it snows. Yeah Pete.couple nice Triumph racers.Dimitri's and Julian's. Sunday, July 12, 2015. The Vintage Mile at Cal Expo ( Part Two ). A Yamaha single.there were a lot of Yamaha singles and twins. Might even get back to an unfinished post on some Classic Japanese bikes. Will be posting updates on my various projects soon.so stay tuned. Yamaha that Gary Inman borrowed to race. Bikes lining up .
travelswithpete-lclark.blogspot.com
5932655. Travels With Pete & Sue
Travels With Pete and Sue. The travels of Peter and Sue Langston from Parkes to Paris, Lightning Ridge to London, Ebor to Edindburgh . and all points in between. Saturday, 23 May 2015. TOD Tour, Day 103 - Caliguel Lagoon, Condamine River. Sunset at Caliguel Lagoon. The day is resigning itself to night. It is an inland route back home, the ocean left behind at Rockhamptoon and it was a lazy day of driving, a bit more than 400kms. I stopped at Banana. For morning tea - I've told you it's tale previously - ...
travelswithpetensue.com