SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 43 / 9 / (5932710 - 5932764)

5932710. Travels with Shawn and Bobbie
Travels with Shawn and Bobbie. This is the travel journal of Shawn and Bobbie Banks of Herrin, Illinois. Follow them on their harrowing adventures. Tuesday, January 6, 2015. Sunrise on the Dream. Took this with my new GoPro. Sunday, January 4, 2015. Im posting these images to host for other websites. Pay them no mind. Highlights Day 4 - Castaway Cay. Highlights Day 3 - At Sea. Highlights from Day 2 - Nassau. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Colonial Williamsburg - Official Site. Wear We've Been On Our Wing.
travelswithshawn.blogspot.com
5932711. Travels with Sheepy
Monday, February 23, 2015. Sheepy en Patagonia (Parte dos) Diciembre 17, 2014 - Enero 27, 2015. Estamos incluyendo un poco mas de Chile (hasta Santiago, y el compro de una cámara nueva). Diciembre 17: a Puyuhuapi (dedo). Diciembre 20: a Villa Santa Lucia (dedo). Diciembre 21: a Futalefú (dedo). Diciembre 22: a Bariloche (bus). Diciembre 30: a Puerto Montt (bus). Enero 1: a Pucon (bus). Enero 9: a Temuco (bus). Enero 12: a Chillan (bus). Enero 13: a Curicó (bus). Enero 17: a Santiago (bus).
travelswithsheepy.blogspot.com
5932712. Travels With Sheila - Best travel advice to save money and have fun on any budget!
Ghana, Togo and Benin. Anhui Fujian Hunan Guangdong Provinces. Guangdong Province: Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Guangxi Province: Guilin Area. Shanxi, Henan and Zhejiang Provinces. Ayutthaya, Sukhothai and Lampang. North of Chiang Mai. The 'Stans – Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyreyzstan and Tajikstan. Baltic Republics – Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania. Sheila's Tips for Travelers. Sheila's Travel Soapbox. April 4, 2017. An Early Bird Dinner at The River Restaurant, Limerick. April 3, 2017. April 2, 2017. After check...
travelswithsheila.com
5932713. Travels with Shelby
Friday, November 26, 2010. Except for an accidental posting I made several weeks ago, it has been over a year since I updated the Travels With Shelby blog and story. I am testing out a new program called MacJournal to see how well it does posting to Blogspot and Picasa. It is still my intent to finish the part of the story as it relates to Shelby, but not in this test post. Links to this post. Wednesday, August 26, 2009. 2009-08-26 Mea Culpa from California. Dateline Crescent City, CA. Links to this post.
travelswithshelby.blogspot.com
5932714. Travels With Shellee
For My Navy and Marine Corps Friends- 10 Reasons Why An Underway On A Cruise Ship Is Not A Navy Underway. August 9, 2015. August 10, 2015. Quite a few of my friends are extremely resistant to try a cruise on a cruise ship. I understand that since I was in that group for a very long time. You think to yourself “It can’t possibly be that different. Why should I try it? 8221; Well here’s 10 reasons why you should. The ship is built for fun not a 6-9 month deployment in all the world’s trouble spots. There i...
travelswithshellee.wordpress.com
5932715. travelswithshelley | traveling boomer with a sense of humor
Traveling boomer with a sense of humor. TAXI FROM BANGKOK AIRPORT TO DOWNTOWN. August 11, 2015. The most convenient way to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to downtown Bangkok is by taxi. In a metered cab, the trip will take about 45 minutes and cost about 600 Baht ($18). Add tolls of 70 Baht and an airport tax of 50 Baht – total 120 Baht ( $4). But – there are some really ugly taxi scams at the airport, and most drivers do not speak much English. Here’s how you get it:. Bangkok taxis come in all sorts of c...
travelswithshelley.com
5932716. Travels with Shep
Travels in the United Kingdom. Friday, 1 October 2010. Mirrors, Merry Wives and My Farewell. Why, then's the world's mine oyster. Which I with sword will open. The Merry Wives of Windsor. Well, I do have my ubiquitous Oyster Card in my bag to provide my means of public conveyance in London, and my sword is my camera and my trusted Moleskin notebook, and I have come to London one final time, mainly to see a Comedy at the Globe Theatre, but as a side-bar to pop into Kensington Gardens to see the mirrors!
travelswithshep.blogspot.com
5932717. Over a river and through the woods
Over a river and through the woods. View my complete profile. Wat a trip - a month-long holiday in Laos, Cambodi. So I went to Bali and all I got was . a containe. Costa Rica with P.Hilton, M. Gibson and bathingsui. Just 30 /- seconds at JFK - N. Through Venice with wooden clothes and 30 pounds o. Three weeks in Croatia - June 2004. Hanging out in Hana and Huelo Point - September 20. A holliday in Provence - July 2003. Whale watching on Molokai - February 2003. How I lost my parents in Spain - April 2003.
travelswithsheri.blogspot.com
5932718. travelswithsilverfox | A topnotch WordPress.com site
A topnotch WordPress.com site. 150607 – From Cologne, Germany to Brugge, Belgium. June 8, 2015. I see I have some catching up to do as I haven’t made a post since we were in Cologne, Germany. My immediate memories of pedaling along the Rhine River north (downstream) was the coolish weather and the three flat tires I had. As any bicycle traveler will understand, there is always the quandary as to why flat tires happen when the weather is foul! Stuff happens. . . . . There are over 20km of bicycle trail on...
travelswithsilverfox.com
5932719. Travels with Simba aka Larry & Teddy's Alaska Trip
Travels with Simba aka Larry and Teddys Alaska Trip. We are Larry and Teddy Page. In the summer of 2003 we and our Siamese cat, Simba, went on a two month motor trip from our home in Appleton, Wisconsin to the state of Alaska. What follows is a daily journal of that trip. Go to the bottom for the beginning. During our Alaska trip we fell in love with the 'On the Road fulltime lifestyle' and in May 2005 we sold our home, moved into a large 5th wheel RV and didn't look back. Follow our travels at. Today th...
travelswithsimba.blogspot.com
5932720. travels with skaller
Monday, June 24, 2013. Chad and Brian were staying at the Ahwahnee Hotel and we all headed back there, cleaned up and enjoyed drinks outside the hotel, gazing at the tall trees, steep Valley walls, and of course, Half Dome, as it started to shimmer and shine with the setting sun. Brian had snagged us a reservation in the timeless hotel restaurant. What a treat! Friday, February 5, 2010. Monday, February 1, 2010. Friday, January 29, 2010. Monday, January 25, 2010. We rented a car and then drove out to sta...
travelswithskaller.blogspot.com
5932721. Travels with Skip & Debbie
Travels with Skip and Debbie. VANTAGE RHINE RIVER CRUISE, PART 5 FALL,2016. This “Old Rugged Cross” overlooks a expansive valley. The cog railway ride up the mountain was almost like being in an airplane once it punched through the clouds. Debbie’s trying to figure out which way to go. The view of the Alps was breath-taking. We kept looking for Heidi, but we couldn’t find her. Man blowing a long horn. Funny, but it sounds the same way it does in the movies. Debbie and one of her good friends, Kathy.
travelswithskipdebbie.wordpress.com
5932722. Travels With Slippers, or The Life of A Single Woman Who Prefers It That Way | Travel, being single, and my musings
Travels With Slippers, or The Life of A Single Woman Who Prefers It That Way. Travel, being single, and my musings. On Selfishness And Yoga. Tags: Bikram Yoga NYC. Last week, I celebrated ten years of practicing Bikram Yoga. After my 10th Anniversary class. Midtown studio, Bikram Yoga NYC. While my practice has admittedly been spotty at times, I could not let the day pass without notice. Readers of this blog know that Bikram has changed my life in many ways (just search “Bikram Yoga”). Go Set A Watchman.
travelswithslippers.wordpress.com
5932723. Travels with Smee
Saturday, January 9, 2010. Long Strange Trip (Part 1). I'm exhausted and it ain't over yet. I got to the Cleveland airport (Our motto: It could be worse - you could be in Detroit! And sure enough, now I'm in Detroit and it's worse! But I'm skipping ahead. Only 15 people on a 48 seat aircraft. Score! Six rows to myself! Now that it’s on paper it doesn’t seem all that bad, but trust me, a long strange trip it’s been! Oh and the trip gets better…………stay tuned. Sunday, November 1, 2009. Then I saw the second...
travelswithsmee.blogspot.com
5932724. Travels With Sonny » epic adventures told through photographs
May 11, 2012. Wildflowers – Red Oak, OK. Wildflowers – Red Oak, Oklahoma. On the way home from the amazing Tom Petty concert in Little Rock, Arkansas, Amanda and I came by the most amazing wildflowers on the side of the road. (Sonny slept the whole time and was fine with not being disturbed for this little detour.). I feel like this song is quite fitting for this post:. 8220;You belong among the wildflowers. You belong in a boat out at sea. Sail away, kill off the hours. You belong somewhere you feel free.
travelswithsonny.com
5932725. travelswithsophie.com is almost here!
Travelswithsophie.com is almost here! Upload your website to get started.
travelswithsophie.com
5932726. Life Goes On One Photo At A Time
Life Goes On One Photo At A Time. One Day At A Time One Photo At A Time. Life Goes On From My Front Window Lake Superior 12/5/12 Project 365. Has been a very long time since I posted a picture here. Life is busy , but I felt I needed to share this wonderful picture with you. Just . Day 38 Project 365 Valentine Dinner At Home With Hubby Calico Bean Casserole. Day 38 Project 365 Stayed in Valentine night and had a nice dinner with hubby. Calico Bean Casserole and baked Potatoes. Pure comfort food. Plenty o...
travelswithspooky-lifegoeson.blogspot.com
5932727. travelswithspooky
Life is an adventure . lets have fun along the way. Tuesday, December 14, 2010. Moving Of This Blog. This blog will now move to one of my other blogs. My travels will be posted there. I will leave this page up so you have a link to my other sites. Saturday, July 17, 2010. Returning To The Home Of My Childhood In Baytown Texas. That is me with my mouth open . glad a bug didn't fly in and my sister Mary. This is the house we lived in . It was a duplex then. Sure must of been tiny. My darling of a hubby.
travelswithspooky.blogspot.com
5932728. Dane and Elaine's Travels With Sputnik
Dane and Elaine's Travels With Sputnik. Adventures in our T@B Teardrop Trailer. Sunday, October 5, 2014. Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, Maine: August 2013. You can't go to Maine without getting lobster! Even Shamus had a lobster lunch. Dinner with the cat. Blackwoods Campground in Acadia National Park was a very nice campground. We had a beautiful ride on some of the many carriage trails. Lunch and popovers on the lawn of the Jordan Pond House. Shamus hunts for fishy things at low tide. We stopped for...
travelswithsputnik.blogspot.com
5932729. Travels with St.Christopher
Travels with St.Christopher. The Adventures of Mr.Max. December 6, 2010. Whatever it may concern (and it concerns many things):. I wont back down. (cue Tom Petty). November 10, 2010. The Dauphin Will Rage At Your Heels. I went running to warm my body up for tonight's long, emotional engagement. I ran about 2 miles at a very leisurely pace. November 7, 2010. Happy End of Day Light Savings Time. Am I good enough? Those are silly questions to ask because I think in many instances your attitude is the decidi...
travelswithstchristopher.blogspot.com
5932730. My Motorcycle Travels and Other Adventures
Roadtrip to NatSTOC V / Spearfish, SD / 7 - 11 July. I’ve never had an opportunity to attend a NatSTOC. Event, so I decided this would be my year to go. My original plan was to just take the interstate and major secondary roads all the way up to Spearfish, South Dakota and rendezvous with 50 of my fellow ST-OWNERS.COM. Day 1 / July 7, 2010 / McKinney, TX to Prairie Dog State Park. KS / 622 Miles. If you ever need a truck fixed in Oklahoma, these guys can do it for you! After lunch we wound our way throug...
travelswithstcpo.tumblr.com
5932731. Travels With Steinbeck
Travels with Max available now. It is with great joy that I announce that. Travels with Max:In Search of Steinbeck’s America Fifty Years Later. The story of the 15,000 mile trip I took with my dog Max in the fall of 2009 retracing Steinbeck’s route made famous in. At the website of my publisher, Blaine Creek Press. Blaine Creek’s address is http:/ www.blainecreek.com/books. See cover below. Enjoy the read and the ride! Travels with Max: In Search of Steinbeck's America Fifty Years Later Cover. Most Amazi...
travelswithsteinbeck.wordpress.com
5932732. Travels with Stella
Saturday, July 24, 2010. Bob Newhart was very funny the other night! He did some of his old routines and even showed clips from his old shows. Yesterday we went through half of the vendors at the Rally and we found some really neat things for the RV. (I even found some beads! Last night was the Tanya Tucker concert, not our cup of tea, but we went anyway. She was quite good but we left early. After lunch we went to the Louisville Slugger factory tour. Thursday, July 22, 2010. The entertainment tonight at...
travelswithstella.blogspot.com
5932733. Travels With Stella
Doggy Trends and Shopping Fun. Wednesday, August 12, 2015. Dog Friendly Portland Oregon. Stella Hits Hotel Monaco Portland. After a long drive through California to Portland Oregon.we made it safe and sound to Hotel Monaco. Upon our arrival, we were greeted by the friendliest staff we have ever encountered! We were delighted to see the large "dog shaped" chalk board with "Welcome Stella" printed in colorful chalk at the entrance of the Hotel. We're here! Thank you Kimpton Loyalty Program. Pet friendly Po...
travelswithstella.com
5932734. I've Been Everywhere . . .
I've Been Everywhere . . . Well, not exactly everywhere, but I'm nearing the end of my quest to visit each of the 3,142 counties or county equivilent jurisdictions in the United States at least once in my lifetime. I've also visited 53 countries of the world, with a lifetime goal of visiting at least 100. This blog will showcase a few of my favorite places. Sunday, November 1, 2009. The University of Georgia and the War for Southern Independence. The first president, and author of the school's charter, A...
travelswithstephen.blogspot.com
5932735. The Photography of Stephen Krupnick
Follow me on Instagram. It’s been a busy couple of months. I’ll also have images from this trip on display at the Sawdust Art Festival this summer. I did another mid-west trip and posted images from the Route 66. Portion of the trip, and also started a new category - The Heartland of America. I plan on heading back out soon to Nebraska and South Dakota, hopefully before the summer season starts. There were two car events to shoot during April. The California Festival of Speed. California Nevada Road Trip.
travelswithstephen.com
5932736. Travels with Steve and Jan
travelswithsteveandjan.blogspot.com
5932737. Travels With Stevie | A love affair, with Nature
A love affair, with Nature. February 27, 2016. My youngest brother died September 21, 2015, and I ended up with his laptop, where I now spend most of my computer time. Xp is no longer supported by my anti-virus program, so I try to stay offline with this old hamster-wheel desktop. Rather than making the transition, I just let things lie fallow for a while. Realizing that every edit causes an update for my followers, I am archiving information offline and only posting or updating after extensive rewriting.
travelswithstevie.wordpress.com
5932738. Travels with Stinky | All around with an otter of distinction
All around with an otter of distinction. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. And that’s enough Vegas for this year. November 22, 2014. 1 Comment ↓. The second week in November was another trip to Las Vegas. A work conference that I got to tag along for. So this time was mainly devoted to things that I don’t normally feel like I have time for in a 3 day trip. Which is good because I’m not sure how much more I can say about Las Vegas this year! The conference was at The Venetian. The Veneti...
travelswithstinky.com
5932740. Travels with Strings...
travelswithstrings.blogspot.com
5932741. Best of Ireland Trip – June 12, 2017 – June 20, 2017
Best of Ireland Trip. Best of Ireland Trip. June 12, 2017 – June 20, 2017. Thanks for your interest in the Best of Ireland Trip 2017. Unfortunately, we did not have enough students sign up to meet our minimum travel requirements for the trip, so we will not be able to offer the trip this year. I do know that a lot of students will be disappointed about this and I’m sorry that it’s not going to work out. CLP teachers are currently gauging the level of interest in 7th and 8th grade students travelling to I...
travelswithstudents.com
5932742. Travels with Sue
Tuesday, August 19, 2014. A Renewed Appreciation of Freedom. Norwegians are determined not to forget how their country and various groups in their country suffered under the Nazi occupation. We had seen the effects of the occupation in Northern Norway where whole towns were burned to the ground by withdrawing German forces. Posted by Sue Quackenbush. Wednesday, August 13, 2014. More Fun and Exciting Things While Sailing Down the Coast. Here are some pictures showing some things I have seen. The fiords ar...
travelswithsue.com
5932743. travelswithsuestein
8220;My Oh My! New Tripoli, Pennsylvania 1935; Egypt, Pennsylvania 1971; Omaha, Nebraska 1982; Portland, Maine and Mukhweya, Kenya 2014. There is Zumba in Burundi! There Is More Than One Story. Edie Mannion on “My Oh My! On “My Oh My! On “My Oh My! Beverly Freeman on “My Oh My! Roy on “My Oh My! 8220;My Oh My! New Tripoli, Pennsylvania 1935; Egypt, Pennsylvania 1971; Omaha, Nebraska 1982; Portland, Maine and Mukhweya, Kenya 2014. There is Zumba in Burundi! There Is More Than One Story. On “My Oh My!
travelswithsuestein.wordpress.com
5932744. Travels with Sunny D
Travels with Sunny D. I really enjoy world travel and have been fortunate to travel to some fantastic locations such as India, Australia and Peru. Many friends ask me for advice on where to go, how to find cheap airfare and how to book tours.with a mind towards not paying top dollar. Come back regularly for updates on my travels, links to travel pics and for more travel tips. Wednesday, March 18, 2009. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a blimp? Too for an individual. Travles with sunny d. Favorite Tr...
travelswithsunnyd.blogspot.com
5932745. travelswithsusan
But what do we vote for you for? August 16, 2015. Yet to make a change when the overwhelming majority of tolls have indicated that Australians want a change? We have to go to a plebiscite or a referendum. Really. Just do it. Euro zoo tour (guest blogger). April 21, 2015. View from the terrace, Hotel Zurichberg. Susan enjoys a small beer, Zeughauskeller, Zurich. Zurich guild flags, Sechselauten. Zurich, Saffran Guilhouse second from right. Teirgarten Schonbrun breakfast room. After a tiring flight back to...
travelswithsusan.wordpress.com
5932746. Home - Travels with Susan Spano
Travels with Susan Spano. Climbing into Surb Astvatsatsin at Noravank Monastery in southern Armenia. Photo by Susan Schiffer. Dreaming of a white Christmas in Ashtarak, Armenia. From my Armenian Host Family's Garden. Smithsonian, April, 2014. Jalama Beach, Central Coast, CA. David Hockney's Mulholland Drive: The Road to the Studio, 1980, LACMA. A market in western Sicily. Arnoldi's of Santa Barbara. The French coast near Mont St. Michel. Delta of the Danube River, Romania. Carrizo Plain, California.
travelswithsusanspano.com
5932747. Travels with Suzi
Wednesday, October 29, 2014. Today was labeled as a driving day, since we covered the whole state of Indiana from north to south, and Rick even agreed to a 7:45 am start which allowed us an extra 15 minutes this morning. But Fair Oaks Farms in Fair Oaks, Indiana, provided four hours of entertainment and adventure. The 19,000 acres of farmland are surrounded by woods and streams that act as vegetative filter strips to protect the farmland and the animals. The behind-the-scenes bus ride took us past barns ...
travelswithsuzi.blogspot.com
5932748. Travels With Tadji | Custom Vacation Planning
GLOBAL GIRLS MISSION STATEMENT. GLOBAL GIRLS IN PARIS. GLOBAL GIRLS IN LONDON. GLOBAL GIRLS TRAVEL FORMS. EXPERIENCE EUROPE LIKE NEVER BEFORE. Custom vacation planning by world traveler Tadji Kretschmer. 8220;Traveling is the enemy of bigotry.”. Global Girls was born from my two great passions Travel and Education. Throw in my favorite city, Paris, and my unwavering commitment to enhancing the self-esteem and cultural awareness of young women, and you have the perfect recipe for a profound experience.
travelswithtadji.com
5932749. My Website | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! This entry was posted in Uncategorized. April 29, 2013. Proudly powered by WordPress.
travelswithtaffy.com
5932750. Travels with Tallulah | on the road with a camera, some yarn, and a very sweet cat
June 14, 2010 · 8:56 pm. I am now blogging at http:/ justtravelingthru.wordpress.com/. 8211; my new blog “just traveling through…”. Please update your feeds, links, bookmarks and subscriptions. Thanks! Filed under On Blogging. June 14, 2010 · 8:44 pm. Lots of changes are on the horizon. First of all, my big news is that I am going back on the road again! It will be so great to see the country again and get a chance to catch up with friends and family in the towns we play. One last piece of news – I...
travelswithtallulah.wordpress.com
5932751. Travels with Tam! | Traveling, Scuba Diving, and Living on Purpose : Travels with Tam!
Diving the Andaman Sea (Mergui and Thailand! Tofo, Mozambique Reefs. Isla de la Plata, Ecuador. Los Coronados: Catalina and Wreck Alley, CA. OUR LUNG TRANSPLANT JOURNEY. 5 Reasons to Get off your Couch and Travel! On August 13, 2015. Bull; 2 Comments. Why do you go away? Continue Reading ». Continue Reading ». Amazing Women Wednesday: Her Deepness turns 80! Filed in Amazing Women Wednesday. On August 12, 2015. Bull; 0 Comments. Continue Reading ». Continue Reading ». Three Ways to EAT: Food Markets in NYC.
travelswithtam.com
5932752. UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION. This Web site is currently under construction. Please be sure to visit this Web site again in the near future! This is your current default homepage; it has been setup with your new account. To update this Under Construction page, please replace your index.html file.
travelswithtango.com
5932753. Travels with Tarc – Travel Tips, Advice, Stories, and Blogs
Tipping in the United States. Travel Tips, Advice, Stories, and Blogs. Rerouting Due to IRROPS and the American Express Centurion Lounge at Houston IAH (November 2016). November 19, 2016. United’s Domestic First Class Breakfast and Dark 737-900 Planes (November 2016). November 14, 2016. Blizzcon and Disneyland Video Blog and Review. November 7, 2016. Blue Bayou Restaurant at Disneyland (November 2016). November 6, 2016. United BusinessFirst: EWR to LAX Premium Service (November 2016). November 3, 2016.
travelswithtarc.com
5932754. TrAvelS with Tas | Right Now: Blog from Prague
Right Now: Blog from Prague. Moroc’s the Spot. October 7, 2011. October 7, 2011. October 7, 2011. 7, Oct, 2011. 7, Oct, 2011. 7, Oct, 2011. May 16, 2010. And I was doing so well…. Ah well. This is what happens when friends come to visit. So Jen arrived on the 10th and I managed to be pretty consistent with about a week of blog posts! Tegan arrives today, Jen leaves tomorrow, and Malia is coming tomorrow evening. I’m hoping for a few days of sunshine and relaxation–then off to Croatia! On May 16, 2010.
travelswithtas.wordpress.com
5932755. Travels With Taste
Enjoy The Indulgence of Travel, Food, Wine, Art and Gardens. Thursday, May 8, 2014. Off The Tourist Trail. Slow Food Kansas City. 8220;Off the Tourist Trail…Tuscany and Le Marche”. October 14-23, 2014. I cannot wait to join my friends, Judy Witts Francini and Dwight Stanford, in Italy this fall for a Slow Food adventure. Having Judy host our trip again…this is such an honor! Judy and Dwight will lead us on a Slow Food adventure of a lifetime.”. Founder, Slow Food Kansas City. PS Vineyard and Winery.
travelswithtaste.blogspot.com
5932756. Travels with Tate
The stories of Tate Logan as he navigates the world. Friday, October 12, 2007. One year ago we met our little Tate for the first time. Since then, our life has been a blast. From swaddling to tummy time to rolling to crawling, nothing has been better than watching Tate grow up. Here he is having fun with his two new toys, courtesy of the best grandparents - Grandma Barb, Grandpa Norm, Gigi, and Papa. Posted by Jason @ 12:20 PM. Saturday, September 22, 2007. Are you ready for some football? A new toy - th...
travelswithtate.blogspot.com
5932757. Travels with Tater - Home Page
travelswithtater.com
5932758. Travels with Tavel
December 23, 2014 · 11:32 pm. Than travel writer; I’m more. This new career than. Getting to halfway has been a long process. A LONG, challenging process in so many more ways than I ever could have imagined. (Did I mention it has felt long? Somehow, it’s also been a whirlwind. Every time a semester ends, people ask me if I’m done yet. They say, “Did you just graduate? 8221; or “This is your last year, right? To put it simply. It’s like a growth spurt; you can’t see the inches adding up wh...It seems fitt...
travelswithtavel.com
5932759. Welcome travelswithteddy.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
travelswithteddy.com
5932760. Teri, Brenda and Holly in India & Ghana 2013/2014
Teri, Brenda and Holly in India and Ghana 2013/2014. Monday, January 27, 2014. Our last day, Ghana go home! We get to sleep in today and for some reason, Holly’s stomach is not doing so well so we stay behind while the others do some last minute shopping and visit the Compassion office in Accra where they are introduced to the staff and operations. As we are saying our bye’s, even our week long assigned driver Emmanuel is giving us hugs. This reminds me of childbirth! After our flight takes off, I’...
travelswithteri.blogspot.com
5932761. Travels with Teri | Custom Tours to India and Asia
Tibet & Bhutan. Laos & Cambodia. USA & Canada. Mexico & Latin America. Africa & Middle East. Asia & Pacific Islands. Why Use a Travel Agent? What Is a Custom Tour? What Is a Concierge Tour Consultant? JOURNEYS FOR THE CURIOUS TRAVELER. 8220; An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment.”. TRAVEL IN THE PAST WAS:. 8211;there were no great deals. 8211;people wore their Sunday best for the occasion. Sign up for our free newsletter!
travelswithteri.com
5932762. Weak Ankles | I'm in India. This is my travel blog.
I'm in India. This is my travel blog. No Problem, Madam. After a long blog hiatus and lots of new experiences, I’m back on the horse. My last blog loosely outlined my first impressions of India and my travels to the Golden Triangle; the subsequent destinations would prove most helpful in solidifying my opinions of India as a whole. Comments : Leave a Comment. Comments : Leave a Comment. Delhi, Jaipur, Agra. Or: Oh, the things I now know! Bathing in public: nbd. People still really like Pepsi here. Big, l...
travelswithterra.wordpress.com
5932763. travels with terry
Tuesday, April 11, 2006. As I was too busy doing stuff to write my online journal, this has been added after my return. On Sunday March 19 I took a seven hour train journey (very comfortable, air-conditioned) south to a town called Dindigur where I was met by Mr. Siddick of the communications provider n-Logue. Posted by Terry Marler @ 8:08 PM. Saturday, March 18, 2006. I took a bus tour south and inland to a place called Kanchipuram, literally the city of gold, but when I got there the streets were paved...
travelswithterry.blogspot.com
5932764. Travels With Terry - Travel stories from journalist and photographer Terry Zinn
Travels With Terry - Travel stories from journalist and photographer Terry Zinn. Please check out the following links for travel stories and reviews:. Http:/ www.examiner.com/travel-in-oklahoma-city/terry-zinn. Http:/ www.examiner.com/article/el-salvador-worlds-away. Http:/ www.realtraveladventures.com/2dec2011/viking cruise on danube river part 2.htm. Http:/ www.seniornewsandliving.com/newsletter/newsletter view.php? Also: http:/ www.martinitravels.com.
travelswithterry.com