SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 43 / 9 / (5932764 - 5932818)

5932764. Travels With Terry - Travel stories from journalist and photographer Terry Zinn
Travels With Terry - Travel stories from journalist and photographer Terry Zinn. Please check out the following links for travel stories and reviews:. Http:/ www.examiner.com/travel-in-oklahoma-city/terry-zinn. Http:/ www.examiner.com/article/el-salvador-worlds-away. Http:/ www.realtraveladventures.com/2dec2011/viking cruise on danube river part 2.htm. Http:/ www.seniornewsandliving.com/newsletter/newsletter view.php? Also: http:/ www.martinitravels.com.
travelswithterry.com
5932765. Travels with Tess | Travel writing from Canadian writer Tess Bridgwater
Travel writing from Canadian writer Tess Bridgwater. Finding my Footprints in Sarum. Want to use this material? Posted by travelswithtess in Uncategorized. Licensing rights to a large archive of travel editorial are available. Contact Managing Editor at: tessb@rogers.com. Britrail passes for All seasons. Posted by travelswithtess in Uncategorized. Planning a trip to the UK? Be sure to take a look at the wide range of Britrail Passes before you leave. These include. BritRail Free Day Promotion. Applicable...
travelswithtess.ca
5932766. Travel with Tess - she loves adventures
April 14, 2017. A Tale of Jaffa Port & the Old City. April 14, 2017. A Cyprus Wedding Story & Guidebook. February 26, 2017. Simply Santorini: Greek Island Getaway. February 16, 2017. A Dead Sea Day. Tel Avivian oasis of charm. A photo tour through Neve Tzedek, a neighborhood in Tel Aviv. A Cyprus Wedding Story & Guidebook. Cyprus is known in Greek mythology as the birthplace of Aphrodite and called the Island of Love! A Tale of Jaffa Port & the Old City. A Cyprus Wedding Story & Guidebook. The history of...
travelswithtess.com
5932767. Travels With Tessa | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Russia is for… Happiness. December 17, 2011. Russia is for all of these things. I have still not decided on a title but I wanted to share all of the ideas. I really have come to love this place. I feel extremely blessed for this opportunity to live here and to experience the culture first hand. I will never forget my time here. It has forever changed me for the better. Cleaning… it was mayhem but we got it done! It is almost...
travelswithtessa.com
5932768. Travels with Tessietoodles
Thursday, August 13, 2015. When you need to use the restroom at the hospital where your child is receiving an IV infusion and you knock gently on the unit's bathroom door and even more gently whisper, "Hello? And when you get no response you are convinced you hear voices so you proceed back to your child's infusion room to wait a bit longer rather than lurk outside the bathroom door like some sort of weird creeper but you really. Knocking on the door. Is your child's developmental pediatrician on the CCS...
travelswithtessie-toodles.blogspot.com
5932770. Travels With Thalassa | Exploring ThalassaLand (an enchanted place with a water feature) and beyond!
Keeping the “Social” in “Social Media”. Who The Heck is Thalassa? Exploring ThalassaLand (an enchanted place with a water feature) and beyond! Fuzzy Bunnies, Chocolate Peeps and Happy Spring (a miniblog). March 25, 2013. Middot; by thalassaraptor. Middot; in Uncategorized. Middot; 1 Comment. The Respirator For Which We Stand. March 23, 2013. Middot; by thalassaraptor. Middot; in Uncategorized. Middot; 1 Comment. Your Own Personal New Year (miniblog). March 20, 2013. Middot; by thalassaraptor. In days of ...
travelswiththalassa.wordpress.com
5932771. Travels With The Bear
Travels With The Bear. Wednesday, May 12, 2010. STEPPING ON SKULLS HERE AND THERE. This will wander from Indonesia to Peru, but it’s all about bones. Really very dry bones. Could be pig bones, cow bones, or human bones as a Polish Baroness once said to me. Let’s begin with Peru, Marilyn and I and an Israeli commando we’ve met back in Equador and been traveling with for three months. The ride is a 15 year old Ford, four door sedan sans upholstery! Not a scrap of fabric and that includes the seats! Marilyn...
travelswiththebear.blogspot.com
5932772. Travels with the Berg's
Travels with the Berg's. Tuesday, March 17, 2015. The females are smaller and much cuter. We saw the sea lion nursery. The babies stay with their mother for 2 years. Some of those young miles were pretty big. The adult males really look like a lion! It was all very scenic! Day 5 Marlo's second birthday! As dark as it gets! We had a delicious dinner when we arrived. Peruvian food. Chicken, rice, sweet potatoes and some kind of cake. The jungle sounds lulled us to sleep at the end of day 5 of our adventure.
travelswiththebergs.blogspot.com
5932773. Travels with the Big Dog
Travels with the Big Dog. Sunday, December 7, 2008. Xander, Abe, and Daddy. Jenn, Miah, and Abe. Jenn, Miah, and Abe. Wednesday, December 3, 2008. Jenn, Miah, and Abe. Saturday, November 1, 2008. Thanks to Pete and Judy for sharing their place on Crow Creek with us! Jenn, Miah, and Abe. Sunday, October 26, 2008. Daddy and Xander sleeping in. Grandpa Hoyt and Xander watching football. Xander does not have a picture box at home and is very interested in watching it at Grandma and Grandpa's.
travelswiththebigdog.blogspot.com
5932775. Travels with The Brennans
Travels with The Brennans. Sunday, August 2, 2015. Yesterday we headed for Trident Yacht Club and the Rendezvous. The CSS have had a rendezvous since 2001, the first year we cruised. Trident is an excellent place to get together. It is just around the corner from the heart of the 1000 islands. Friday, July 31, 2015. Kingston Ontario and The Thousand Islands. All in all a very nice place to visit. We will stay two nights and then move on to Trident Yacht Club and the Rendezvous. We are travelling ...Maybe...
travelswiththebrennans.blogspot.com
5932776. Tookie Monks Dad
Tuesday, October 12, 2010. Noah is a music lover like his dad, do I have been introducing him to some old songs. My Grandma (Ma) would sing "Cotton Fields" to me when I was a kid and I loved it. I no longer remembered the words so before teaching it to Noah I YouTubed it and opened a treasure chest of old folk music and was introduced to a unique personality. Here are a few links:. Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Tuesday, August 3, 2010. Robert E. Lee. I said "yes" and thanked...
travelswiththebugman.blogspot.com
5932777. Travels with The Chicago Manual of Style in Search of America
travelswiththechicagomanualofstyle.blogspot.com
5932778. Travels With The Chief
3d dady daughter incest. Travels With The Chief. Salt Lick Creek COE Campground. July 24, 2013. I spent two weeks here and enjoyed looking out my bedroom window early in the morning and seeing deer grazing not 40 feet from the RV. Look closely and you … Continue Reading →. Lake Vesuvius Wayne National Forrest Ohio. July 5, 2013. June 23, 2013. Mammoth Cave National Park. June 19, 2013. May 29, 2013. Jefferson Ridge Corps of Engineers Campground. May 18, 2013. I arrived at Jefferson Ridge COE campground i...
travelswiththechief.com
5932779. Travels with the Dude
Travels with the Dude. Kay and Ted's experiences in the great frozen North . or what happens when I decide I need an adventure. Sunday, May 27, 2012. One of the things that's really surprised me is how different the weather is here. Now I realize that sounds completely moronic, and I don't mean that I wasn't expecting unfamiliar weather here- I'm in the far north after all! If you knew where to look, though, you could see the signs of spring coming. A few days later we were wandering around downtown ...
travelswiththedude.blogspot.com
5932780. Travels With the Glynns
Travels With the Glynns. Marilyn and Al Bella Italia. Saturday, November 13, 2010. It rained Mon., Nov. 1. Now all the ancient sections of Italian cities are now what they call “ZonaLimitedTraffico” or ZTL. (Remember our trips to Firenze! The view from our window. If anyone is going to Siena, we would definitely recommend this convent/hotel in which to stay. Our window opened in the morning to a spectacular view of the Duomo! We now feel that we know every route through Firenze to avoid fines! Great time...
travelswiththeglynns.blogspot.com
5932781. travels with the gypsy queen
Travels with the gypsy queen. All we are saying … is give peace a chance. 1 October, 2016. 1 October, 2016. Travels with the Gypsy Queen. I’ve been so consumed with everything else that has been going on recently that I have not taken enough time to work on the blog. You know how it goes sometimes the work pressures, life, travelling, etc, just kind of seems to take over. A quick glance at Colombia (from a travelling perspective). 22 April, 2016. 22 April, 2016. Travels with the Gypsy Queen. Salvador is ...
travelswiththegypsyqueen.com
5932782. Travels with the Pink Panther
Travels with the Pink Panther. On this blog I want to share with you a record of my cycle trips around the area of Cambridgeshire where I live and beyond. Wednesday, 19 February 2014. I have managed to get out for a ride each lunchtime so far this week, I was going stir crazy after a week of being stuck indoors due to the weather, I can handle rain but 30mph wind is too much. I have continuing my quest to photograph derelict buildings and found these two this week. Nissen hut near Colne. Over the next ye...
travelswiththepinkpanther.blogspot.com
5932783. Future Home of a New Site with WebHero
Welcome to the future home of.
travelswiththepost.com
5932784. Travels with The Rayman | Authored by the Traveling Princess
Travels with The Rayman. Welcome to my Travel Blog. Discover all my traveling stories and more. Read the Blog. 8220;Dianna, just leave me alone.”. The Virtue of Remaining Unmolested. Mexico Denistas Part Dos. Viva la Mexico Dentistas. He’s my Fang, only better! Friend me on Facebook.
travelswiththerayman.com
5932785. Travels With Theresa
Come along with me, Travel Theresa, and my sidekicks U-Turn Sue and Backseat Bridget as we take you on travels around PA. My mother may u-turn a lot to get us to our destination but we always get there on time. My 6 year old daughter, Backseat Bridget helps navigate our way to some of our favorite spots. Let's go on a adventure. Tuesday, June 28, 2011. Happy Birthday Duke The Dragon! This food is not what they sell at the park, it was better. Another question is what's up with all the grease? You get us ...
travelswiththeresapa.blogspot.com
5932786. Travels With The Shadow | if not now… when?
Travels With The Shadow. If not now… when? May 28, 2014. Watch for our adventures in our Silver Shadow Teardrop. On May 28, 2014. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Travels With The Shadow”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
travelswiththeshadow.com
5932787. Travels with the T's
Travels with the T's. Sunday, August 23, 2009. I loved being held by the lion. I wonder if he was any of the fables you wrote last year. I was scared of the cannon. Luckily it was not loaded. Honest, I didn't get in trouble! I was just joking, honest, really! It was sad to leave Koln and my friends. While in Köln I saw lots of farming land. I saw corn and other vegetables. I wonder if any of the corn will be made into popcorn for Mrs. T. It was hard work climbing to the top. But the view was beautiful.
travelswiththetts.blogspot.com
5932788. Its My Life !!!
Sunday, 28 February 2010. Came in to hospital on Wednesday as planned, was started on Amoxicillin and Gentamycin. After being in for a week I got my needle out and was sent to the Western for my MRI scan. So now I'm back on my IV's, still in hospital and just playing a waiting game til they decide what to do with me :(. Will update when I have more info. Saturday, 13 February 2010. What a week that was :(. On a lighter note ;). Oh well, I'm off to do my afternoon IV's and get ready. ttfn. So, I had a cli...
travelswiththeweereddevil-manda.blogspot.com
5932789. Traveling...
Off to Paris, Chartrettes and Burgundy.whoo-hooo! Friday, September 30, 2011. Paris has the greatest store fronts in the world (my always-humble opinion). Walking through the city brings constant surprises, seeing these beautiful creations. Here's a few of my favorites:. These little grocery stores are everywhere. This store sells supplies for cabinet makers; nothing else. Nothing special, just pretty. Ice Cream - the famous Berthillon. Wednesday, September 28, 2011. The Art of Wine Making. SighI never l...
travelswiththezums.blogspot.com
5932790. Travels with Three Amigos
Travels with Three Amigos. Parents of the Bride blog. Parents of the Bride blog. Saturday, February 26, 2011. It only took 36 hours of time, but we made it. Any airplane flight shorter than 5 hours is going to be a breeze from now on! As you will see from the photos below, we spent a great part of those 36 hours sitting, sitting, sitting. I'm not really complaining, the trip with our friends and the sites we saw were soooooooo worth it. Truly a trip that will be remembered for a lifetime. We are here in ...
travelswiththreeamigos.blogspot.com
5932791. Adventures in El Salvador!
Adventures in El Salvador! Saturday, August 1, 2015. I've been dreaming lately about a new ministry I'd like to start here. I think it's a compilation of a lot of things I've been seeing and learning over the last couple of years. I would like to start a program that works with pregnant women all the way through their child's third birthday, teaching them parenting skills and helping them to allow their child to reach developmental milestones. I want to change that. Monday, July 20, 2015. Last Friday, I ...
travelswithtiffany.blogspot.com
5932792. Travels With Tigers
No real tigers were harmed in the creation of this blog. Sunday, December 20, 2009. Sorry i haven't been keeping up AT ALL with the blogging! School is so tough, and now I'm on winter vacation until the 11 th. New Moon was AWESOME! I absolutely loved it, I can't even describe how awesome it was. If people haven't seen it I don't want to ruin it, so that's all I'll say about that. I'll write more tomorrow! Ps-just something to think about. Friday, July 24, 2009. America stinks after Europe. WOW I can't sa...
travelswithtigers.blogspot.com
5932793. Travels With Tigger
Woo hoo hoo hoo! Hello, I'm Tigger! I travel all over the U.S. with my good friends Laura and Lee.and since people seem to be interested in my adventures, I now have my very own domain name - though I have to share space with Laura and Lee's trip reports, too. It's *my* name in the URL, though! If you have any comments or suggestions about my web site, please sign my guestbook at the bottom of this page. Or if you'd like to know when I update my page, please send an email to tigger at lgil dot net. Yosem...
travelswithtigger.com
5932794. travelswithtilly
travelswithtilly.blogspot.com
5932795. Travels with Tim
Sunday, July 22, 2012. The family at the zoo. Sunday, July 22, 2012. Friday, January 13, 2012. Installing Quiver Killer binding inserts. I finally got around to a long-planned project- installing some Quiver Killer binding inserts in my "all-around" skis. I have these mounted with telemark bindings now but want to be able to switch to AT bindings. Before the Quiver Killers it was either own two pair of skis or forget about it. Now I should be able to enjoy both! A Quiver Killer and the insertion tool up ...
travelswithtim.blogspot.com
5932796. Travels with Tim and April
Travels with Tim and April. Hi we are Tim and April, We live in the great Northwest in McMinnville Oregon. We would like to share our travels as we explore. We will be exploring great Hotels, Rivers, Mountains and Trails, from day trips to weekends and complete vacations. We hope you enjoy our travels, tips and photos. Wednesday, January 28, 2015. The Grain Station McMinnville. Hi there , ApriL and Tim here. Just a little side trip in our home town . The Grain station in McMinnville is worth a stop.
travelswithtimandapril.blogspot.com
5932797. Travels with Tim and Tami
Travels with Tim and Tami. Tuesday, May 8, 2012. Tonight Tim and I have our first informational meeting with New Hope Family Services on domestic adoption. It's funny because all along we've been pretty set on international only but after hearing good feedback from a couple friends who've adopted domestically - and locally - our hearts are open to learn more. Well, this is all I've got for now. Just asking for prayers, guidance and well wishes from our friends and family! Tuesday, April 24, 2012. So in t...
travelswithtimandtami.blogspot.com
5932798. Travels With Tim O'Keefe - Travel stories and images from around the world
Travels With Tim O'Keefe. Oceania Marina Sinks Our Baltic Cruise. March 3, 2015. Baltic Cruise Second-Rate Despite Fine Itinerary. Is a fine new ship, in service since 2011, with little signs of wear to its fixtures. Our stateroom, as mentioned previously, was first-rate and so are most of the public areas. But after completing our Oceania. Baltic Cruise, we won’t book Oceania for another sailing. Even considering our lengthy history. What did we find so unsatisfactory we won’t sail Oceania again? The tr...
travelswithtimokeefe.com
5932799. CPU Computers – Computer-Sales • Service • Networking • Repairs
Computer-Sales Service Networking Repairs. Mon Wed. 9:00 6:00. Tues - Thurs. Fri. 9:00 5:00. Sat 9:00 - Noon Sunday: Closed. We service all Desktops and Laptops Onsite Repairs - Pick Up and Delivery Custom Built Systems Wired and Wireless Networking Upgrades and … read more. Windows Server 2003 support will end. Your Windows Server 2003 system will reach End of Support in less than … read more. Welcome to cpucapecod.com -we are the one stop for all your PC needs.
travelswithtinyteddy.com
5932800. Travels with Tio | a bllind writer's path to happiness
A bllind writer's path to happiness. Saving the Vaquita Porpoise! Winning the Love Game! Let’s Voyage Into The New American House. November 30, 2016. That want to be free. From their hinges to. Fly with perfect clouds. That want to be. Frames to run with. That want to prowl. That want to digest. That want to travel. Richard Brautigan, 1968. Tio stib, 2016. You might also enjoy: Finding Home. November 29, 2016. Some are vanilla,. Sherbets with fireworks lives. To check others’ eyes. And rocky road too.
travelswithtio.com
5932801. Travels With TJ | A turtle, a passport, and a great big world
A turtle, a passport, and a great big world. Posted by The Management in Uncategorized. There is more TJ (and friends) action coming shortly! TJ’s Oregon Adventure, part 6. Posted by The Management in Uncategorized. Before heading back home, TJ decided to stop and smell the roses! He made his way to Portland’s world-famous International Rose Test Garden. Here, all sorts of varieties of roses are bred and developed. There are all sorts of colors too! There are even TJ-sized roses! And that long flight home.
travelswithtj.com
5932802. Travels with Toaster: In Search of Adventure
In search of adventure. Posted by Stace on September 30, 2011 in Between Travels. Hi, and Welcome to Travels with Toaster: in Search of Adventure! If you’re looking for the local section I write in and around the Napa Valley (and sometimes San Francisco), you can always go directly to the Tourist in My Own Town. Category. Otherwise, peruse and enjoy! The family that beers together…. Posted by Stace on December 31, 2012 in Tourist in My Own Town. American grilled cheese company. Mt tam pale ale. Post from...
travelswithtoaster.com
5932803. Travels With Tobi
Thursday, February 9, 2012. Travels with Toddler.and baby. These days Tobi is hanging out with my parents in SC, so most of our travels are, sadly, without Tobi. Life is good for our pup though, he has room to roam, deer to chase, and Roxy the Jack Russell for company. Still, we miss our walks and soccer playing and just plain having him around. Hoping that life will bring us all back together sooner than later. To read about our other advantures, check out my blog for You and Your Family. Even when you ...
travelswithtobi.blogspot.com
5932804. travels with toby | musings on my meanderings
August 9, 2015 · 8:30 pm. Summer gardening in photos. It’s time once again for a summer blooms post. These are some of my favorite photos from the summer. I hope you enjoy! Click on any photo to see the gallery. Up first are the blooms. Queen of the prairie. Pink coneflower on campus. First of many summer vases. Later in the summer. Cukes climbing the fence. More cukes behind the fence. Nothing whatsoever to do with gardening but I like this photo I took of last night’s sunset at the lake:. Wright doors ...
travelswithtoby.wordpress.com
5932805. Travels With Todd
Sunday, March 31, 2013. As many of you know, cheese is a staple in almost everything I eat and is in my top four favorite foods of all time (pickles, tortillas and ice cream being the top three). So, you would only imagine when Nate found out the other day that my favorite brand of cheese, Tillamook, was going to be in Dallas for their LOAF LOVE TOUR. Other than KU loosing in the NCAA tourney, this totally made my weekend! Alex, Nate, Annie and Todd. Sunday, January 6, 2013. I was also lucky enough to vi...
travelswithtodd.blogspot.com
5932806. Shine On
I don't shine if you don't shine. Thursday, September 5, 2013. Girl Party Ends :(. The remaining moments of our girl trip involved the girls making an awesome zombie movie. Lily directed it and Ana did the costumes. They all acted. Les and I attended a dinner party at my friend, Ranjani's, house. Lime coconut fish curry and wonderful conversation. Mmmmmmm. Les and I bought twinner shirts right before rushing her to the airport (we both got orange, though). LET'S DO IT AGAIN! Posted by The Clark. Okay, fi...
travelswithtoddels.blogspot.com
5932807. Travels with Granny & Poppy
Travels with Granny and Poppy. Tuesday, February 26, 2008. Bev with her children. Front center is Quentin, and then left to right. Lorin, Tashina, Bev, Trinnie and Ben. Portrait with the Brown Clan. This was truly a photographers challenge! Cavel and I near San Luis Obispo watching the elephant seals mate. A welcome reprieve from the Utah cold. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Bev with her children. Portrait with the Brown Clan. Blogs to link to. Bryan and Amanda Dickson.
travelswithtomandbev.blogspot.com
5932808. Travels with Tommy
Tuesday, October 1, 2013. Marathon Training (and running while injured). Disclaimer - If you experience pain during physical activity, you should get it checked out to prevent yourself from causing unnecessary damage and prolonging recovery time*. Needless to say, I am gutted, but as I have only 1 month to go until the marathon, I have decided to persevere and come up with a solution to train and still compete. I am no stranger to dealing with pain. In fact, I consider myself to have a very high pain...
travelswithtommy.blogspot.com
5932809. Benefit From Your Airline Miles | the most frequent of fliers often travel using multiple airlines
Benefit From Your Airline Miles. The most frequent of fliers often travel using multiple airlines. The worst phases for registrations Obamacare. February 18, 2014. Hawaii Vacations And Flights. For the subscription worst phase of Obamacare. In 2015, Hawaii Health Connector must be self-financing. Funding may come from state grants, donations and fees charged by health professionals of all policies sold. Internally, the Hawaii Health Connector allegedly planned 300,000. Near the governor basic. The Flight...
travelswithtoni.com
5932810. TRAVELS WITH TOOTER
How does it get better than this! Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Thursday, June 9, 2011. De clutter. Reduce. Simplify. I spent all of May in Idaho. At a storage unit. A big, crammed full, stuffy, wet, dirty, sneeze producing, 2 car garage size room filled with shit. Not literally shit, but shit. Believe me it was floor to ceiling. Back to front. The question is why. Why do we accumulate? Why do we keep? Why do we forget? Why do we hold on? I liv...
travelswithtooter.blogspot.com
5932811. Travels with Towanda | Sofia gets her groove back
Sofia gets her groove back. You might recall I froze my ass off Winter-before-last. I figured skirting would solve the problem but time got away from me and it did not go up last year, although I did install the sticky-snaps around the sides – more on that project later. A visit to my semi-local Re-Store yielded four 2′ x 8′ pieces of corrugated metal siding that had been used in a paint booth or something. At only $3 each I brought four of them home – two for Awana and two for me. The only problem was t...
travelswithtowanda.wordpress.com
5932812. Travels with The Pennsylvania Naturalist
Travels with The Pennsylvania Naturalist. On Becoming a Pennsylvania Naturalist, Part 1: A Sense of Place. On Becoming a Pennsylvania Naturalist, Part II: Tools of the Trade. On Becoming a Pennsylvania Naturalist, Part III: Finishing Touches. Becoming a Pennsylvania Naturalist. Ceased publishing way back in 1981, it lives on in spirit. This web site not only showcases the magazine in the.
travelswithtpn.net
5932813. Travels With Tracy - : Travels With Tracy
Got Venice on Your Mind, Now’s the Time to Go. Think Europe, think Venice….along with the rest of the world! Everyone dreams of a trip to Venice. Yes, Venice, the land of romance and canals. It’s a must destination at least once in a lifetime. And let’s not forget to mention that Venice is a photographer’s Disney World! So, before you go, especially if it will be a […]. Continue Reading ». Is Portland the Best Place in Maine for a First Time Visitor? On August 2, 2014. Bull; 4 Comments. On July 19, 2015.
travelswithtracy.net
5932814. "Artisans of Michoacan - By Their Hands"
Artisans of Michoacan - By Their Hands". It's a human thing. Try to understand. Sunday, October 27, 2013. WHERE IT'S AVAILABLE / NEW FACEBOOK PAGE. I haven't checked this blog in quite awhile and just saw all the magnificent posts. Thanks! Thanks for all the great interest. Travis M. Whitehead. Travis M. Whitehead. Friday, February 22, 2013. THE BOOK IS FINALLY OUT! My journey to the completion of this book is illustrated perfectly by my favorite line from a poem by Robert Frost called "The Road Not Take...
travelswithtravis.blogspot.com
5932816. Travels with Trevor
We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about." - Charles Kingsley. Tuesday, July 20, 2010. Back in Zambia many months ago, Trevor and I attended a "close of service" conference to talk about post-Peace Corps life. We talked at excruciating length about reverse culture shock- the notion that the adjustment to home can be much more difficult than going away in the first place. Wednesday, June 30, 2010. While...
travelswithtrevor.blogspot.com
5932817. Tricia's Travels
Monday, January 9, 2012. Well a new chapter has begun and I'm starting it with a new blog. Here is the link to my new blog if you're interested in hearing more about the organized chaos that is my life. Much love to you all! Http:/ waitingandtrudging.wordpress.com/. Monday, October 25, 2010. Http:/ triciawegman.theworldrace.org/. Sunday, October 10, 2010. 1 Bathing and washing clothes in a creek all month. 2 Sunsets on the beach. 3 Blue starfish found while we were snorkeling. 10 Playing basketball with ...
travelswithtricia.blogspot.com
5932818. travels with triplets
A diary of travels about the world dragging screaming triplets behind us. Friday, 11 September 2009. Hello little triplets. Me and daddy have a cunning plan. Hmm The problem I have been wrestling with over the last few months is, I now realise, that I like the idea. Of Britain. I just don't like the reality. A reality mostly caused by people like Delyth Morgan, Children's Minister. And Ed Balls. Lackey Badman. Capita Software Services. The Safeguarding Authority. And on, and on. Wednesday, 22 April 2009.
travelswithtriplets.blogspot.com