SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 49 / 31 / (6836722 - 6836776)

6836722. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Keep your CFML in a database, then CFMAIL it! This example uses a table called EmailTemplates with the following columns. Htmlbody` BLOB / The html pages are stored in this column. Textbody` BLOB / The text pages are stored in this column. Set defaults - -. C: path to file. Create a random filename for the html doc- -. Cfset html file = #RandRange(1000,100000)#&. Create a random filename for the text doc- -. Cfset text file = #RandRange(1000,100000)#&. SELECT * FROM EmailTemplates WHERE ID = #mailID#.
tutorial231.easycfm.com
6836723. Tutorial 2313
Sunday, March 13, 2011. Kumpulan ElSya - PERSIJILAN MS ISO 9002:1994. ARKIB NEGARA MALAYSIA (PUSAT ARKIB DAN PENYELIDIKAN NEGARA). VISI ARKIB NEGARA MALAYSIA. Menjadi Pusat Arkib dan Penyelidikan Negara yang unggul. MISI JABATAN ARKIB NEGARA MALAYSIA. Memastikan rekod negara yang bernilai kekal dipelihara, menyediakan perkhidmatan rujukan dan kemudahan penyelidikan yang terbaik serta memasyarakatkan bahan arkib dan sejarah. OBJEKTIF JABATAN ARKIB NEGARA MALAYSIA. ANM telah mula melaksanakan program Siste...
tutorial2313.blogspot.com
6836724. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Form processor with individual link email. NEW FILE: this is the form processor that gets info from an HTML form I call it ProcessNewEntry.cfm- -. CFSET rlink = rlink&Mid( 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz123456789'. First a random string is created and assigned to the variable rlink- -. I use at least 24 characters in the string so there is minimal chance of duplicates - -. You could build in a query to make sure there are no duplicates, but with 24 random characters what are the chances really - -. Ben Nadel...
tutorial232.easycfm.com
6836725. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Use checkboxes on update pages. This will allow you to use checkboxes in your update files when changing information- -. Select * from [tablename]. Where id = #url.id#. Insert an HTML form here to make updates - -. Where checkboxes are needed add this code - -. CFIF smokingok IS yes. The important thing is to have a CFPARAM line in the file that processes this form - -. If the value is YES in the DB and the checkbox is unchecked, it won't send anything and it will still be YES in the DB - -. June 05, 2009.
tutorial233.easycfm.com
6836726. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Dynamic Last Date Modified? When did you last change a web page? Have you ever wanted to dynamically display the last date modified on a page for your site? This tutorial will show you how to do this on each page and it will also show you how to display a list of many files in a single location. The first example will show you how to incorporate this into the page the visitor is calling. so when your visitor is visiting the index.cfm page it will show the last date modified. etc. Indexcfm page begins - -.
tutorial236.easycfm.com
6836727. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Search Engine Bot Notifier. This tutorial will show you how you can implement a system into your web site that will notify you when a search engine robot is crawling your site. The first thing you do is to create a variable called stringToSearch that contains the visitor (or robot) browser system (or better known as USER AGENT). Cfset stringTosearch = cgi.USER AGENT. Next, we will look to see if it it a real browser or not:. StringToSearch) EQ 0) AND. StringToSearch) EQ 0) AND. StringToSearch) EQ 0) AND.
tutorial237.easycfm.com
6836728. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Currency Conversion using Web Services. Ever wanted to know how much something was in another currency? Now you can with this short and sweet piece of code? The converter uses a free web service from www.xmethods.net. Which supplies literally thousands of different web services that you can just gobble up. For now though we are only interested in this one: http:/ www.xmethods.net/ve2/ViewListing.po? To get going, create a new page called exchange.cfm. Here's the code in full:. Option value= united states.
tutorial239.easycfm.com
6836729. EasyCFM.COM - Learn ColdFusion Easily! ColdFusion Tutorials, ColdFusion Video Tutorials, ColdFusion Discussion Boards, Events and more!
Creating your very own RSS XML Feeds with ColdFusion MX! Have you ever wanted to create your very own RSS XML News Feeds? This tutorial will show you how to create an RSS feed that will allow you to syndicate your web site and allow the world to easily use your data! NumberFormat Parsing a commas out of Variable. Test for picture existance. Building a Facebook-type application in ColdFusion. Need help with cfqueryparam. I have learned so much through the tutorials. Thank you so much! RIA Forge (CF Apps).
tutorial24.easycfm.com
6836730. Tutorial24 - آموزش های بنیادی، مقدماتی، متوسط و حرفه ای
نقد نرم افزارهای زبان. تمامی آموزش های فتوشاپ. آموزش های برنامه نویسی. دانلود 4 براش چوب کهنه (Vintage Wooden Brush). جولای 25, 2015. این یک مجموعه بافت عالی چوب کهنه است که با هر رنگی که این براش ها در درون آن استفاده می شوند بسیار خوب ترکیب می شود. این مجموعه براش ساده ی عرضه شده توسط Creative Nerds، یک بافت چوبی پوست پوست شده ی فوق العاده را برای ذخیره ی براش های شما به ارمغان می آورد. دانلود 12 براش صورت زخمی (Scar Face). جولای 24, 2015. دانلود 13 براش آسمان شب (Night Sky). جولای 24, 2015. این مجموعه...
tutorial24.ir
6836731. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Good For anyone doing a dynamic page to check inventory or a status of an order. By Eric Giblock (eric@webalterations.com. TEXT IN FUSCIA IS JAVASCRIPT FORM CHECKING. THIS REQUIRES THE USER TO ENTER A ORDER NUMBER. TEXT IN BLUE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO EDIT TO WORK WITH YOUR DATABASE. Insert the following code between the HEAD. Tags This is a JavaScript code from Dreamweaver for form validation. -. Function MM findObj(n, d) { / v4.01. Var p,i,x; if(! D) d=document; if( p=n.indexOf(? V=ovalue;t=a[i 2];. Else i...
tutorial240.easycfm.com
6836732. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Reset a Lost Administrator Password. Open the the file. This is in the lib directory of you ColdFusion MX install, so for Windows. Change the admin.security.enabled. Var name='admin.security.enabled' boolean value='true'/ /var. Var name='admin.security.enabled' boolean value='false'/ /var. Restart the ColdFusion process. Change the password immediatly otherwise you will leave the administrator unprotected. May 10, 2004. August 25, 2011. All Tutorials By This Autor:. RIA Forge (CF Apps).
tutorial243.easycfm.com
6836733. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
A random password generator. RANDOM PASSWORD GENERATOR SCRIPT! I know there is a random password tutorial here already. This is just another way to do the same. I think this is a little easier to understand. Plus, it has other application! Not that its useful? YOU CAN GENERATE BACKGROUND COLORS WITH IT. Try to use the outputs as table bgcolor=. In this particular case. You will call it something more logical obviously! Start a new structure here - -. Cfset a = randrange. Randomly Generated Password : b.
tutorial247.easycfm.com
6836734. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
How to retrieve news and save them into a query object. Cláudio Alexandre da Costa Dias. Recently, we have noticed the large number of sites sharing news about all kinds of subjects. These news are often available in HTML format, and, sometimes, in XML (RDF/RSS) format? To be read using specific readers. When news are in RDF/RSS format? W3C standards, it? S pretty simple to implement a ColdFusion code to handle this XML, creating a query object for further display. First of all, let? Figure 1 : Ben Forta?
tutorial249.easycfm.com
6836735. Tutorial | 24h
Pular para o conteúdo. 2 de setembro de 2016. Lance inicial de leilão de veículos apreendidos tem oferta a R$ 25. Lance inicial de leilão de veículos apreendidos tem oferta a R$ 25. A maioria foi apreendida por estacionamento em local proibido. São 342 carros e motos que participam do leilão. O lance inicial de alguns deles chega a R$ 25, mas alguns deles têm lance mínimo de até R$ 5. Os novos proprietários receberão os carros em setembro e só serão obrigados a pagar o IPTU de 2016. DOM, 06 MAR – 1...
tutorial24por7.wordpress.com
6836736. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Getting the TimeZone name. Cfset tz = CreateObject(. Cfset tz = tz.getDefault(). TimeZone: #tz.getDisplayName()# (#tz.getID()#). June 03, 2004. June 05, 2009. All Tutorials By This Autor:. RIA Forge (CF Apps). Ben Nadel's CF Blog. Website Designed and Developed by iOpenSoft.
tutorial254.easycfm.com
6836737. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Getting Data Into Flash With ColdFusion! More and more developers are becoming aware of creating dynamic applications with Flash and Cold Fusion. Getting Data Into Flash - Part 1. The query string and loadVariables. More and more developers are becoming aware of creating dynamic applications with Flash and Cold Fusion. Now the question is, How do I get external data into my Flash movie and what are my options? The Flash Query String Method. Http:/ www.flashcfm.com/file.cfm? This will take the variables f...
tutorial26.easycfm.com
6836738. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
How Can I Safely Upload Files? ColdFusion's CFFILE tag lets you upload files from a web-based form. However, allowing users to upload files to a web server without adding constraints isn't such a good idea. While this method isn't foolproof (your browser will have to actually upload the file to the server before any of these checks can take place) it represents the best case when using CFFILE. Cfif isdefined ("url.Action"). Test the file size. Cfif val(cgi.content length) gt 1024000. P Try again. /p.
tutorial260.easycfm.com
6836739. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Remote Reboots with ColdFusion MX. Remote Reboots with ColdFusion MX. This tutorial will tell you how to reboot your server without even logging in. I was faced with a dilemma this weekend. I had a crash on my cable connection as I was connected to my dedicated server using Remote Desktop Connection. This meant that that when I went to log back in to the server, I couldn’t as the maximum number of remote sessions had been reached. No chance. What to do? POWERDOWN The server will prepare for powering off.
tutorial267.easycfm.com
6836740. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
In the past few weeks , I found myself looking for a tutorial on how to build an e-commerce shopping cart. Though I found a few out there, they didn’t exactly teach me what I needed to know. The actual bottom line of how a shopping cart actually works! So I decided that I would create a tutorial on the subject for people to use. (I learned it the hard way, but hopefully with my tutorial you wont have to). The tutorial consists of two things,. A full breakdown of the database tables are as follows:. Int C...
tutorial268.easycfm.com
6836741. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Sending multiple attachments with CFMAIL! Sending email with multiple attachments with cfmail! I get a lot of requests for demonstrations on how to send multiple attachments when sending email with CFMAIL . This tutorial will show you how to do just that. Let's begin:. The first I will need to explain is that to send an attachment, you'll need to use the tag cfmailparam within your cfmail tags. Ok, let's show an example of you would do a multi-attachment email system. Mail Form.cfm - -. Now create a temp...
tutorial27.easycfm.com
6836742. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Creat a ColdFusion collection with the cfcollection tag. Creat a ColdFusion collection with the cfcollection tag. Creat a ColdFusion collection with the cfcollection tag. ItemID, ProductID, ProductName, BriefDescription, Details. To create a simple collection form page:. Create a ColdFusion page with the following content:. Title Collection Creation Input Form /title. H2 Specify a collection /h2. Form action=collection action.cfm method=POST. The following can be changed to your needs - -. H2 Indexing Co...
tutorial270.easycfm.com
6836743. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Processing page, please wait", made easy! First thing we need to do is layout a form that will contain our 'processing' page - -. Report Processing, please wait. /h2. Border:0px; background-color:# FFFFFF;. Border:0px; background-color:# FFFFFF ". Visibility:hidden; position:relative;. Your report is complete! Create a 'CurrentPercent' variable - -. Here we would normally do a query, but I am going loop through a list for an example - -. Document.process.Percent.value = #CurrentPercent# '%'. June 05, 2009.
tutorial272.easycfm.com
6836744. EasyCFM.COM - Learn ColdFusion Easily! ColdFusion Tutorials, ColdFusion Video Tutorials, ColdFusion Discussion Boards, Events and more!
Retrieving Records From a Database. This is the basics of ColdFusion. This tutorial will demonstrate how to query a database and then display the records found. Need Dating Services App. in CF. Need help updating array. Flash Form not appearing. Anyone Work in a Cubicle? Douglas Farm, 04/06/2004. RIA Forge (CF Apps). Ben Nadel's CF Blog. Website Designed and Developed by iOpenSoft.
tutorial275.easycfm.com
6836745. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Shopping Cart with Arrays and Structures/E-Commerce - Part 2. Using Arrays and Structures. Part 2 of 3-. Main Shopping Cart Page. Product Display - "Add to Cart". Checkout - Order Processing. Supplemental Coding - Navigation Include. This is the MAIN part of the tutorial. This is where we set up our shopping cart and learn how to add products into it. Section 3 - Main Shopping Cart Page. Cartcfm - The actual shopping cart page. Cfif IsDefined('session.shoppingcart') is NO. Cfset totalItems = 0. Tr style=...
tutorial276.easycfm.com
6836746. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Shopping Cart with Arrays and Structures/E-Commerce - Part 3. Using Arrays and Structures. Part 3 of 3-. Main Shopping Cart Page. Product Display - "Add to Cart". Checkout - Order Processing. Supplemental Coding - Navigation Include. This part of the tutorial deals with having the customer check out and process their order. Additionally, it contains special code snippets that you will find helpful and will want to revert back to as you build your shopping cart. Section 5 - Checkout - Order Processing.
tutorial277.easycfm.com
6836747. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
How to Organize URL Paramenters for Easy Management. In order to make this more manageable, I started using cfscript to build the URL string. Cfscript u = "Firstname=#urlencodedformat(encrypt(Firstname,'555') #&"; u = u and "Lastname=#Lastname#&"; u = u and "Age=#Age#&"; u = u and "HeightFT=#HeightFT#&"; u = u and "HeightIn=#HeightIn#&"; u = u and "Weight=#Weight#&"; / u = u and "GUID=#GUID#&"; /cfscript a href="url.cfm? This demonstrates how I use cfscript to build my url strings when they get - -!
tutorial279.easycfm.com
6836748. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Using WDDX (part 1). WDDX is one of the neatest features natively available in ColdFusion, but tends to get overlooked far too often. WDDX allows you to serialize data, namely variables, into a string format that can then be deserialized into their original state. Where could I use this technology? There are many, many ways to use this native technology in your applications. This tutorial will show you how to use WDDX to store session scope data into the client scope. Take for instance :. The server is t...
tutorial280.easycfm.com
6836749. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
I got the error Variable Undefined? If you have come across this and didn? T know why then this tutorial is for you. I have been surfing the forums for about two months now and by far the most common problem is undefined variables. Yet they are the EASIEST problems to find and fix. To understand Variables you first need to understand scopes. ColdFusion uses to differentiate between variables. Every variable has a scope. And if you? Re reading this then the scopes most persistent to you are as follows.
tutorial283.easycfm.com
6836750. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Part 4: Understanding and Using CFCs (with OOP and database interaction). Understanding and Using CFCs (with OOP and database interaction). Now that we have our component successfully inserting our data properties into the database, we need a way to retrieve that information from the database. The way we will do this, is by using the same data properties we already have defined for our search criteria. For example, when we are ready to search our records, we will do the following steps:. Since we will be...
tutorial288.easycfm.com
6836751. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Inserting FORM data into multiple database tables! I would like to find out the CF code to insert data from one form into two tables. Yes, this is possible. The easiest way to achieve this is to create two separate inserts! Let's say you have a form that a user enters the following:. You would create two queries as follows:. This query inserts the customer - -. The next things would be to insert the credit card information - -. October 15, 2002. June 05, 2009. All Tutorials By This Autor:.
tutorial29.easycfm.com
6836752. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
The Easiest Method for "Previous Next" Recordset Navigation (aka - Recordset Paging). The Easiest Method for "Previous Next" Recordset Navigation (aka - Recordset Paging). This is usually thought to be a very difficult process, but I'm going to attempt to demystify it now. So let's get started:. For the record, lets say that this page is named users.cfm more on that later. The query for which we want to add the recordset navigation - -. SELECT first name, last name, email. That's our simple query output&...
tutorial290.easycfm.com
6836753. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
CFMX and SQL Server Data Transformation Services (Part one). CFMX and SQL Server Data Transformation Services (Part One of Two). Author: Tedd Van Diest. So what we are going to do today is use coldFusion to generate some data for our text file and then we are going to use coldFusion and DTS to import that data from the text file into SQL Server. Raquo; coldFusion MX. Raquo; SQL Server 2000. Create a directory under your web root and name it cfmxDTS. Now let us move on to the DTS Package. Meta http-equiv=...
tutorial291.easycfm.com
6836754. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Get fedex rates from your server. This tutorial includes a downloadable attachment, it is the access database that is used in this tutorial example. It can be downloaded by clicking on the link below:. Cfset dsn = "fedex". Ground Residential Address -. Cfset GR = 1.40. Ground Residential Address -. Cfset ER = 1.75. Residental Delivery Area Surcharge -. Cfset RS = 1.75. Commercial Delivery Area Surcharge -. Cfset CS = 1.00. Ground Alaska Delivery Area Surcharge -. Cfset GAKS = 25.00. Cfset EAKS = 15.00.
tutorial293.easycfm.com
6836755. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
CFMX and SQL Server Data Transformation Services (Part two). CFMX and SQL Server Data Transformation Services (Part Two of Two). Author: Tedd Van Diest. Use SQL Query Analyzer to run SQL Scripts in the following order. Sp displayoaerrorinfo.sql, spDisplayPKGErrors.sql, spExecuteDTS.sql. Credit goes to Pengoworks.com. Sp displayoaerrorinfo.sql [1]. CREATE PROC sp displayoaerrorinfo. PRINT 'OLE Automation Error Information'. EXEC @hr = sp OAGetErrorInfo @object, @source OUT, @description OUT. IF @hr = 0.
tutorial295.easycfm.com
6836756. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Collecting Handwritten Signatures with Coldfusion. Written Signatures Via the Web. How to Collect Hand-written Signatures on the Intertnet. In order to make this work, you will need the following items:. ImageMagick 5.5.7-Q8. A set of custom tags from Alagad that are used to manipulate images using ImageMagick. In the case of this tutorial, it takes the signature from the applet, draws it on a images and saves it. Now, it's time to create a page to collect the signature. Use the following page. N...DOCTY...
tutorial296.easycfm.com
6836757. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Ok for this you are going to create 2 files and also create a access database. The first file we are going to call searchForm.cfm. The second searchResults.cfm. I named my database DynSQLSearch. And created a datasource called dynSQLSearch. First we will create the sample database. The fields will be of a mock real estate website. 1 PropertyID Type: Autonumber. 1 PropertyTitle Type: Text. 1 Address Type: Text. 1 City Type: Text. 1 State Type: Text. 1 Price Type: Numeric. Not POST. Ok Lets get started.
tutorial298.easycfm.com
6836758. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Export table to CSV file. Created by Eiron Roffey of Director of Web Development for Creative Medium - -. If you use it do the right thing and give me some credit for it. - -. Wwwcreativemedium.ca - -. Cfif export contacts.recordcount. Excel can only handle 66000 rows - -. Create the file with column header's. It is crucial that you have all the outputed text on one line with no spaces between the comma and the next column header.- -. C: Websites 70 data contacts.csv. C: Websites 70 data contacts.csv.
tutorial299.easycfm.com
6836759. Tutorial 2 Life
Life Lessons The best of Terry Callier. August 14, 2015. Artist : Terry Callier Title Of Album : Existence Training: The Very Best Of Terry Callier Year Of Release: 2006 Label: Demon Group Ltd., United kingdom Country: USA (Chicago) Genre: R&ampB, Soul, Jazz Quality: Mp3 FLAC (tracks .signal.log) Bitrate:…. Don gamble on binary options. Does football teach life Lessons. August 12, 2015. Life Lessons You learned The hard Way. August 10, 2015. Life Lessons learned from George Washington. August 8, 2015.
tutorial2life.com
6836760. TUTORIAL Skype
Visualizar meu perfil completo. Quarta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2008. Comunidade no orkut para responder todas as dúvidas com 700 perguntas e respostas:. Http:/ www.orkut.com.br/Main#CommMsgs.aspx? Explicativo sobre os Brasil 400:. Http:/ brasil4002.blogspot.com/. Como é o procedi. Vc escolhe, deposita, eu confiro e credito. E clica em DEPOSITO. Depois que vc depositou, envie os dados de depósito ou transferência para rogerio4040@gmail.com. 1-Link de tarifas para todos os destinos:.
tutorial2skype.blogspot.com
6836761. Tutorial 2u - Your Friendly Tutorial Centre
Study Smart with Good Tutor. Hard Disk Data Recovery. YOUR ONE-STOP TUTORIAL CENTRE. Are you looking for a private home tuition teacher to guide your children at home? Tutorial2u.com offered home tuition services for UPSR, PMR, SPM, SPTM, IGCSE, O- Level, A- Level, Pre- University , Foundation Programme, Diploma or Degree Programme. Are you looking for a qualified and professional tutor to help you to solve your problem when you doing your homework and you dont need a private tutor? Not represent or warr...
tutorial2u.com
6836762. Tutorial 2-U
Tutorial to you, for you and with you. Ketika Iblis bertemu Rasulullah SAW. Dari Muadz bin jabbal dari Ibn Abbas). Ketika kami sedang bersama Rosululloh saw, di kediaman seorang sahabat Anshar, tiba2 terdengar panggilan seseorang dari luar rumah :” Wahai penghuni rumah, bolehkah aku masuk? 8221; sebab kalian akan membutuhkanku.”. Rosulullah bersabda” Tahukah kalian,siapa yg memanggil? Nabi menahannya:”sabar wahai Umar, bukankah kamu tahu bahwa Allah memberinya kesempatan hingga akhir hari kiamat? 8221; S...
tutorial2u.wordpress.com
6836763. Tutorial3.com – دروس وشروحات تعليمية
tutorial3.com
6836764. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Having Your Database Do The Work not ColdFusion! USING YOUR DATABASE TO DO THE WORK. A lot of people have asked me what can I do to make the database work for me, instead of ColdFusion? In this example we will be using an access database to have the current date and time be automatically inserted, when a new record comes in. Traditionally you had to have ColdFusion insert the date with the command #CREATEODBCDateTime#. The first thing you will need is a date/time field in your table. call this field:.
tutorial3.easycfm.com
6836765. Main Page @ tutorial3.stendhalforever.com
Haldane Tutorial 3 - Tuesday Group. To go to the main haldane tutorial site. Group Shot - April 2008. Back l-r: daisuke, haldane, yukie, chisato, keito, aya, emi, aiki. Front l-r: kengo, shinichi, masaya, shoichiro, takami. To see more NUCB tutorial photos click here. TO SEE MORE NUCB PHOTOS CLICK HERE.
tutorial3.stendhalforever.com
6836766. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
How to Deploy Applications to Different Environments Quickly and Efficiently. Uploading changes was always a pain. Of course debugging needed to be turned off on some servers. Directory paths had to change due to the application locations. Some customized features would need to be modified. Time out lengths had to be changed. This is just the top of the list. The following two lines will keep these variables from reloading on cfincludes. Cfparam name="blnApplicationVarsSet" default="no" cfif blnApplicati...
tutorial304.easycfm.com
6836767. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Create and email ZIP files on the fly! I was faced with a peculiar request tonight. One of my hosting clients wanted me to write a script that would automatically email him his Access database each night. Even though our servers are backed up on a daily basis, he wanted a copy sent through to him. After a bit of searching I came across a fantastic CFC created by Nate Nielson, http:/ www.webclarity.com. Which creates ZIP files on the fly. As this guy's database is over 1MB in size I thought, perfect!
tutorial306.easycfm.com
6836768. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
A Mp3 Streaming Server. Here is an application that uses coldfusion server to stream MP3 using an M3U file. An M3U file is basically just a playlist. In principle, if you send a *.m3u file to a media player, it should play the data in the m3u file. M3u file contains data like, location of the MP3. Locate all your MP3 files and put them in a folder. In my case it was d: MP3. Create the following file list and follow directions given below! W3C/ DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional/ EN. Streaming Media Server /title.
tutorial308.easycfm.com
6836769. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Breaking down your query results into pages (Paging Tutorial). I haven't come across a paging tutorial on this site. I know there are JavaScripts available that help you achieve this, and the DataSet object in VB.Net comes with paging. All you do is enable paging. But how do you do it in ColdFusion? The following tutorial is a small script that lets you achieve it. Begin with the usual cfquery, query a database, and retieve a dataset! SELECT ColumnName1, ColumnName2, ColumnName3, ColumnName4. So if your ...
tutorial310.easycfm.com
6836770. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
A DataSet just like VB.Net. This tutorial shows you how to create a "dataset" just like the one in VB.Net. In VBNet you would create a dataset with "edit" button in an extra column. Once you click "edit", you get an option to "update", "delete" or "cancel edit mode". This is just like a cfgrid tag. Although a cfgrid tag lets you bulk insert, bulk update or bulk delete, the dataset object does it one by one. But cfgrid is slower, and may give users Java errors, depending on their browser settings. When yo...
tutorial311.easycfm.com
6836771. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Easy Thumbnails: - Thumbnails with one line of code. I like a lot of new users of CFML have had a lot of trouble finding an easy way to make dynamic thumbnails for (ie) to name one, catalogue pages in a shopping cart so have finally found this very simple method to accomplish it using no tags whatsoever. And found that, using the (4 x 800x600 images) in the windows XP 'Sample' folder tested it out. The program resized all the images to 250 px width and the average size for each of these was 8k. This step...
tutorial312.easycfm.com
6836772. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Using Coldfusion to Import CSV Files. Using Coldfusion to Import data into mySQL. Many times we need a quick and easy way of importing data into our website databases. The CSV file format is one of the defacto standards for moving data between databases easily. Virtually all databases allow exported to CSV format. And virtually all database support importing a CSV formatted file. So why use Coldfusion to do this mundane task? Lets set the stage:. Color,size,instock,style. Red,10,12,A. Blue,12,33,A. I hop...
tutorial321.easycfm.com
6836773. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
A way to dynamically upload,rename,store,retreive,drill-down and display images or .swf files. A way to upload,rename,store,retreive,drill-down and display images or .swf files. With the appropriate code to support the files type. This page is a an assembly of code snippets from 3 .cfm templates that. Upload image/swf files,rename,store and provide hyper-link drill down. Pages that display a single image/swf file. 1st page- UploaderACT.cfm)- The page that provides code to upload file. Call function to in...
tutorial322.easycfm.com
6836774. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Creating a Client-Server Guest Book with Macromedia Flash and ColdFusion. Creating a Client-Server Guest Book with Macromedia Flash and ColdFusion. Macromedia Flash has become a powerful software for web development and its latest version, Macromedia Flash MX Professional 2004 has new features for building web applications and data integration. In this article I’ll show you how to combine Flash and ColdFusion to create a guest book application. Registering the Data Source in ColdFusion Administrator.
tutorial324.easycfm.com
6836775. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Using XMLHTTP to populate a DIV layer. This will hopefully give you a good starting point to begin using XMLHTTP inside of your applications. It really makes reports and apps feel a lot smoother and more seamless when you dont have to change pages. To view other data. Make sure when modifying this that you always use document.getElementById(' your div here '),. Or your code will work in IE and not firefox and you wont know why. :). START PAGE CALLED TUTORIAL.CFM / - -. Assign variables here / - -. This c...
tutorial332.easycfm.com
6836776. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Using CFLDAP to Query or Modify Active Directory. Using CFLDAP to Query Active Directory. The CFLDAP command gives you the ability to query Active Directory to pull out (or insert) information into AD. Once place it has been useful in our organization is for creating an online directory and keeping it up to date. This can also be used to check an account against active directory for authorization. Here’s how it works:. To query active directory based on a person’s username, use the following:. This is th...
tutorial336.easycfm.com