SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 50 / 22 / (6952306 - 6952360)

6952306. 20 SOMETHING SA
La Cantera and The Rim. Urban Living at the Peanut Factory Lofts. Eye Candy Boutique: San Antonio’s Initiative to Revitalize Downtown. Take Flight with Aerial Yoga Boerne. Urban Living at the Peanut Factory Lofts. August 14, 2015. We recently had the chance to tour the FA3 layout at the newly transformed Peanut Factory Lofts, located at 939 S. Frio. Once a working peanut factory, the Peanut Factory Lofts. Now stands falls as a 102 unit apartment complex. August 13, 2015. August 8, 2015. August 5, 2015.
twentysomethingsa.com
6952307. AUMC Twenty Somethings - Home
We're so glad you stopped by. Feel free to browse around and check everything out. And be sure to keep stopping back as we expand our ministry. Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young but set an example for believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. Create a free website.
twentysomethingsaumc.weebly.com
6952308. The Twenty-Something Saver
Monday, January 28, 2013. Free Food Depending on What Happens Sunday. Guess the Super Bowl coin-toss correctly. By Saturday, February 2 and get a free large 1-topping pizza at Papa John's.have a friend guess the opposite so it's a sure win and split the prize! If the word "hut" is used during the game (which I'm told, definitely will be), Pizza Hut will give out free samples. Of their new pizza Tuesday, February 5 from 4-7 PM. Free Subscription to ELLE Magazine. Saturday, September 15, 2012. I went to Ta...
twentysomethingsaver.blogspot.com
6952309. Cheap Domains - Registered
This domain name is registered and parked.
twentysomethingsband.com
6952310. 20somethings Blog | Stories of men and women in their twenties
Skip to main content. Skip to primary sidebar. Skip to secondary sidebar. Stories of men and women in their twenties. Michael, a fiction writer, wrote a 20something profile. Last year. His book. Is now available for purchase. Here’s what he had to say about it:. Humans, you are not alone. And now they’ve taken Joachim’s wife. Read the rest of this entry →. Posted in News and views. Student creates a Lego résumé. Photo credit: Imgur, Pastlightspeed. Posted in News and views. This article discusses how a T...
twentysomethingsblog.com
6952311. 2{0} Somethings. | The era of looking back and moving forward.
About the blog…. The era of looking back and moving forward. About the blog…. 8220;The era of looking back and learning and moving forward and hoping. This blog totally started as an idea from a friend- Angel Maldonado. Feel free to share this! Thoughts on “About the blog…”. May 1, 2012 at 1:30 PM. May 2, 2012 at 7:59 AM. May 24, 2012 at 8:05 PM. Wow, I’m so very proud of you Johniece. I always told you God will use your gift of writing. Love you. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here.
twentysomethingsblog.wordpress.com
6952312. Twenty-Something's Design - Home
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves! Mr Boots especially loves the new (AND WORKING! Kitchen faucet. He can't help but be super adorable! The countertops are in! Well, they've been in for about a month and a half, but we've had a lot going on since then so here's the update on the process. 23365 for Soapstone Sequoia sheet laminate. We needed two sheets - one for the long peninsula and one smaller sheet for the two pieces of countertop near the stove. They are awesome and my floors look great!
twentysomethingsdesign.weebly.com
6952313. Twenty Something Searching |
On Being “Lucky”. The Key to Motivation. Frequent Flier Miles for Twenty Somethings. On Being “Lucky”. I recently made a career change. I have a new job in a completely different industry and environment than my. The Key to Motivation. Today I read an amazing article on Bullish. “How to motivate yourself to be motivated.” This is. Meeting minimum spends on frequent flier credit cards can be a big issue for anyone, but especially for. Which Mileage Earning Cards are the Best for Twenty Somethings?
twentysomethingsearching.com
6952314. Attempting my Twenties – Just a girl trying to make sense of the world.
Just a girl trying to make sense of the world. OPI ‘I Believe in Manicures’ Review. December 1, 2016. November 22, 2016. November 23, 2016. Over the weekend I attended my first wedding as an adult and on my own. I’ve been to a couple of weddings before but always with my parents and normally for a family member, whereas this was the first time I had friends who were getting married. This particular couple love each other very much…… Continue reading Love at 20. November 18, 2016. November 18, 2016. I apo...
twentysomethingsearching.wordpress.com
6952315. Twenty-Something Seeking Prada
July 8, 2015. The Best of World MasterCard Fashion Week: My Top 6 Favourite Shows. April 12, 2015. Triarchy Fall/Winter 2015: Denim on Denim on Denim. March 26, 2015. Who Killed It at the Grammys: Red Carpet Hits and Misses. February 10, 2015. November 27, 2014. Après-Ski x Call It Spring. November 22, 2014. November 26, 2014. Jumpsuit- Guess by Marciano, Watch- Guess (old). Read Article →. Day 2: Spark Sessions Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference. November 20, 2014. Read Article →. November 18, 2014.
twentysomethingseekingprada.com
6952316. twenty-something simple | words on style, cats, and grad school
Words on style, cats, and grad school. I’ve moved to a new blog! I’m so excited to introduce you all to my new blog, Cotton Cashmere Cat Hair. While I didn’t get everything done this weekend as I had planned (I severely underestimated how long it would take to organize all of my old posts! It’s open and ready for you to come check it out. 🙂 I really hope you love it as much as I do. Don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS feed there or via Bloglovin so you don’t miss any posts! Thank you all SO much. I was...
twentysomethingsimple.wordpress.com
6952317. TwentySomethingSingleGirl
Tuesday, March 1, 2011. Wedding Traditions, Tweaks and Twists. My Favorite Wedding Tradition. Having attended five weddings on the first five weeks of the year, I can't help but think about the wedding traditions that have evolved through time. You've probably heard of the wedding day custom of having "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." Until now the part where you wear something blue still fascinates me. It might be worth the research. Love is patient, love is kind. I...
twentysomethingsinglegirl.blogspot.com
6952318. A Dating Life | The mixed up files of a twenty-something single girl
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. I moved my blog! March 17, 2010 — twentysomethingsinglegirl. I moved my blog. Click here to visit A Dating Life. Proudly powered by WordPress. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
twentysomethingsinglegirl.wordpress.com
6952319. twentysomethingsoapbox | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Things that make me, me. Don’t have a lot of time to write today but really wanted to share one f my most recent inspirations:. Brock Mealer walking after being told he never could again… in front of thousands of people. Life could always be worse, count your blessings cause you might not be around tomorrow to count them. Dad, i don’t wanna go to school today…. Does everyone have their own personal indications and habits that happen when they are sick? It’s hard to get do...
twentysomethingsoapbox.wordpress.com
6952320. Twentysomething Something | candid conversations with twentysomethings
How to be Featured on Something. Terms & Privacy Policies. Noun): / ˈtwen-tē-ˌsəm(p)-thiŋ /. An individual born in the mid 1980s to early 1990s who is happy, confused, frustrated, and fumbling through life. William (26), the hotel californian (part two). William (26), The Hotel Californian (Part One). Michael (22), the aspiring (and inspiring) physician. Michael is a twenty-two-year-old first-year medical student from Pikeville, Kentucky. This is his life. This is his story. A lot of my life ...Elise is ...
twentysomethingsomething.com
6952321. A Twenty-Something's Ramblings
A place for my rather random, arbitrary, and erratic musings. Be forewarned: I'm serious about the random. Thursday, July 28, 2011. Goodbye summer time sweat! But, I won't be too devastated. With your absence, my lover, aka college football season. Until we meet again, Summer, my darling, I bid thee a fond farewell! Tuesday, July 26, 2011. It's because you've read it already! Bonjour, mes amis! For those of you that didn't take french in high school, like moi, supposedly that means "hello, my friends!
twentysomethingsramblings.blogspot.com
6952322. twentysomethingstales
Sunday, September 25, 2011. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
twentysomethingstales.blogspot.com
6952323. TwentySomethingStreet – Word on the street is…
Word on the street is…. Stage 0 Breast Cancer: Should we do anything about it? October 29, 2015. October 29, 2015. Stage 0 breast cancer, known in the medical community as Ductal Carinoma In Situ, is the earliest phase of the disease. If you’re going to have breast cancer, you want it to be caught while it’s still at Stage 0. Continue reading “Stage 0 Breast Cancer: Should we do anything about it? Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). October 21, 2015.
twentysomethingstreet.wordpress.com
6952324. Twentysomething Style – a fashion and lifestyle blog
A fashion and lifestyle blog. Spring Break Outfit Inspo. Early Spring Outfit Inspo. Tips To Keep Your Foundation Looking Flawless All Day. 7 Best Products for Sensitive Skin. The Best iPhone Apps. 7 Best Products for Sensitive Skin. March 18, 2017. 7 Best Products for Sensitive Skin. Early Spring Outfit Inspo. March 16, 2017. Early Spring Outfit Inspo. The Best iPhone Apps. March 15, 2017. Like most twenty year olds, I spend a big part of my day on my iPhone. I love having everything completely organ...
twentysomethingstyle.com
6952325. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
twentysomethingstyleselfie.wordpress.com
6952326. My blog | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! February 24, 2015. Proudly powered by WordPress.
twentysomethingsuccess.com
6952327. Our Wedding Planning Blog | The ins and outs & ups and downs leading up to our big day!
Our Wedding Planning Blog. The ins and outs and ups and downs leading up to our big day! Sorry, no posts matched your criteria. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. 8212; The Connections Theme. Our Wedding Planning Blog. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Our Wedding Planning Blog”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
twentysomethingswedding.wordpress.com
6952328. Tales of a Twenty-something
Wednesday, December 28, 2011. Well in true twenty-something fashion, here I am again after a long hiatus! I also am recovering from the biggest career hit I've had; I made it to a promising second round interview for a teaching position in August. only to receive the rejection letter two weeks later. After interviews and rejections from three school districts, I decided I needed a break from the hell I was putting myself through all summer and concentrated on work and fun! So there you have it in a nutsh...
twentysomethingtales.blogspot.com
6952329. petiteleo
Http:/ petiteleo.tumblr.com/.
twentysomethingtales.tumblr.com
6952330. Twenty-Something Tales | Tales from a twenty-something girl navigating her way into the real world
Tales from a twenty-something girl navigating her way into the real world. In light of a very recent interview with supermodel/actress Cara Delevingne and three news anchors, I thought it’d be interesting to hear other opinions on who you believe was in the wrong. During this distasteful and cringeworthy interview. Three news anchors call Cara out on appearing less excited about the movie and moody. They also suggested Cara should ‘go take a little nap’ and have some redbull. Excuse me? The same goes for...
twentysomethingtalesblog.wordpress.com
6952331. but first, coffee – handling life one sip at a time
But first, coffee. Handling life one sip at a time. October 24, 2016. October 24, 2016. You are a steaming hot cup of coffee in my favorite mug the chills down my spine when I hear a great love song and the tears that spill from my face when I finish a good book You are the feeling of peace, like the waves washing over my feet and driving with the windows … Continue reading You. Forgetting August and Remembering Everly-J.L. Berg. August 26, 2016. August 26, 2016. August 21, 2016. 738 Days- Stacey Kade.
twentysomethingtay.wordpress.com
6952332. The Twenty Something Teacher
Sunday, January 3, 2016. Finally got my act together and made this calendar! We have those folders in our classroom with the clear plastic sleeves on the front and back cover and we always put the calendar with the schools upcoming events in the back sleeve. Doing this over my winter break means less work for me and I hope less work for you too! 2016 Printable Calendar Pages. Sunday, October 4, 2015. Fire Safety Color By Number. Fire Safety Color By Number- Check out the freebie at my store here. One are...
twentysomethingteacher.blogspot.com
6952334. An Unidentified Production
Friday, June 19, 2015. Twenty Something Theatre is seeking new one-act plays by emerging and/or young playwrights to be part of a series of play readings to take place in conjunction with our fall programming. Check out our 2015 fall productions here: www.twentysomethingtheatre.com/news. Dedicated to new play development, over the past 5 years Twenty Something Theatre has produced the World Premiere’s of Prodigals. 2011) and Us and Everything We Own. Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 OR. All p...
twentysomethingtheatre.blogspot.com
6952335. Twenty Something Theatre
Vancouver's Voice of new theatre. Twenty Something Theatre is a Vancouver based Jessie award-winning, independent theatre company dedicated to producing contemporary theatre that is provocative, edgy and relevant to our generation. Entering into our 10th anniversary season, Twenty Something Theatre has featured some of the city’s best up-and-coming artists in such highly acclaimed works as. By Brendan Gall,. By Stephen Karam,. The Bomb-itty of Error. S by Jordan Allen-Dutton et al,. By Adam Rapp,. Twenty...
twentysomethingtheatre.com
6952336. Twenty Something Transition
Thursday, May 22, 2014. English Camp VOC di Kampung Inggris Pare Kediri. Http:/ calliophi.tumblr.com/post/65195514636/camp-venus-di-kampung-inggris-pare-kediri. Tuesday, May 20, 2014. Mr Kalend Osen of BEC Kampung Inggris Pare Kediri. Http:/ calliekatze.tumblr.com/post/65195305120/mr-kalend-kampung-inggris-pare-kediri. Monday, May 19, 2014. English Camp di Kampung Inggris Pare Kediri. English Camp di Kampung Inggris Pare Kediri - Kampung inggris pare. Kampung inggris pare kediri. Sunday, May 18, 2014.
twentysomethingtransition.blogspot.com
6952337. {twenty}something
2012 Christmas Home Tour. I am so happy to be linking up to the 2012 Christmas Tour of Homes. Take a peek around. If you enjoy my posts, poke around at some of my other popular posts or check out my Projects or Our Home tabs. Consider following me through one of my buttons on the right. You can also find me on Instagram as @twentysomethng. The main focal point is a mirror that my dad framed me years ago that I painted blue and my. When I shopped my house, I pulled together all mirrored pieces and mercury...
twentysomethingtransue.blogspot.com
6952339. The Twenty-Something Trap
Tuesday, June 3, 2008. If your bored at work or just want some old-fashioned brain teasers, here you go:. Air Force Fighter Pilot Test. Fighter pilots are supposed to last for 2 minutes! Your slob roomie to clean up after herself more often. And to support fellow bloggers:. Well, after a month off, we are at it again. We have moved states, vacationed in Mexico, graduated from law school, and - to no one's surprise - recharged the master planning batteries. Anything can be done. Step 1: Analyze the Problem.
twentysomethingtrap.blogspot.com
6952340. Twenty-something Traveler
Wednesday, December 15, 2010. Day 2 in London: British Museum and Avenue Q. I'm pretty sure Ashley had, too, so we ruled them out right away. The British Museum was not something that Ashley was necessarily looking forward to, but me being the nerd I am had insisted that we simply HAD to go. Overall, it was.AMAZING! Me in front of a panel from the Elgin Marbles. You're a Wizard, Harry. Avenue Q was SOOOOO good! I loved loved loved it! Overall it was an AMAZING night following up a GREAT day in London.
twentysomethingtrav.blogspot.com
6952341. TWENTY SOMETHING TRAVEL - NO ORDINARY DAYS
A MAN CAN STAND ALMOST ANYTHING EXCEPT THE SUCCESSION. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe. I have been incredibly fortunate to be raised by parents who believe that. Travel is the spice of life." I spent my childhood and young adult life traveling. World, exploring different cultures, cuisines, art, and history. As I grew. Appreciation for this exposure matured and turned. Friends are always asking me for recommendations when they travel to a. Have "NO ORDINARY DAYS.".
twentysomethingtravel.com
6952342. twenty-something travelers
Destination Europe. First stop: England / over to: Ireland / on to: The Netherlands / down to: Germany / then to: Switzerland / and, finally: Italy. Sunday, July 11, 2010. We've spent the last three days relaxing at our Siena villa, catching up on sleep and drinking some good Tuscan wine. We made it on a wine tour of Chianti, compliments of our awesome driver, Paulo. Today, we're off to Rome, our last stop before heading back to the states, we'll let you know how it goes! Wednesday, July 7, 2010. We trai...
twentysomethingtravelers.blogspot.com
6952343. Twenty Something Traveling | my journey though life by wandering
January 22, 2014. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! My journey though life by wandering. Proudly powered by WordPress.
twentysomethingtraveling.com
6952344. 20-Something Travelling – Writing about the world of travel!
Writing about the world of travel! December 28, 2016. December 28, 2016. Continue reading →. November 20, 2016. November 20, 2016. One day in Ningbo. Continue reading →. November 3, 2016. November 3, 2016. Catching up in Shanghai. Continue reading →. October 29, 2016. October 29, 2016. A snapshot of Beijing. Continue reading →. September 15, 2016. 5 things to do in Qingdao. Continue reading →. August 28, 2016. August 29, 2016. Continue reading →. August 1, 2016. July 30, 2016. Chinese food, China style.
twentysomethingtravelling.wordpress.com
6952345. twentysomething travels | the time dev and mj lived somewhere else
July 21, 2015. Ok I AM OFFICIALLY UP TO DATE. YES I AM KILLING IT. So we’ve been here technically 3 weeks, but this is the 2nd week of proper life – heavily into job searching, house hunting, mil recently departed for Portugal – and will be there for the next week. July 21, 2015. These are the things which i either forgot to discuss or i’ve just seen a photo and triggered the ol memory. July 21, 2015. These photos honestly say it all. no explanation needed. July 15, 2015. Alright, BARCELONA SEVILLA.
twentysomethingtravels.com
6952346. Twenty-Something: A Tale of Laughter and Teaching | I'm awkward and I teach. Explain that.
Twenty-Something: A Tale of Laughter and Teaching. I'm awkward and I teach. Explain that. What I Wish You Knew – An End of the School Year Reflection. So last year, whereas I wrote my students a letter that quietly apologized for my faults, this year I wish I could convey to these students what I wish they knew about me. 1) I have bad days, too. 2) I dislike standardized tests as much as you do. 3) You are not your test score. 4) If you would stop talking so much, you would be better learners. This illne...
twentysomethingtriumphs.wordpress.com
6952347. Twenty-Something*Tumbleweed
Monday, March 11, 2013. Blooms in the air and buds on the ground,. Leaving for work in the dark but sunlit evenings make it all worthwhile,. Birthday cards stacked on the table for all of the lovely March Pisces and Aries (is that plural? Get your green on in for Patrick the Saint- -. Girls nights, patio parties, It's drinking and dancing weather! Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Sunday, February 24, 2013. And a belated Austin post.). She thought of it all! Of course, Everett is growing and changin...
twentysomethingtumbleweed.blogspot.com
6952348. Requisite Commentary
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Reasons People Want To Sleep WIth Me. Chicago, Illinois, United States. View my complete profile. Found Cameras and Orphan Pictures. Love Letters to San Francisco. Musings of the Lame. Ooh you tasty little things. Stuff White People Like. The Triumph of Bullshit. I wrote these words.  They belong to me.  Don't take them.
twentysomethingurbanite.blogspot.com
6952349. Twenty Something
Monday, 20 October 2014. Hi, I'm Vicky and I'm a shopaholic 1 Day Gone. It's been a while but my life got crazy busy for a couple of months there and only now am I finding the time to breathe again and get myself back into a routine. Since my last post a lot of big decisions and self discoveries have been made (I'll leave the details for another post), resulting in probably one of the hardest decisions I've ever made. Send help. Immediately. Have any of you tried a shopping ban? How did it go? I thought ...
twentysomethingvicky.com
6952350. Twenty-something Voice of Reason
Tuesday, December 21, 2010. Barry Goldwater is widely known as the champion of conservatism, whose 1964 presidential bid launched the mobilization of a new wave of Republicans and conservatives within the United States. In fact, he's the politician most often credited with sparking the resurgence of the American conservative political movement of the 1960s ( Wikipedia says so. So it must be true). Barry Goldwater (get it.Gold Water = Au H2O? Some other tidbits of wisdom from Barry Goldwater include:.
twentysomethingvoice.blogspot.com
6952351. Twenty Something Waitress | Life is hard. Laughing about it is not.
October 9, 2014. A letter to all my loyal twenty something waitress followers,. My apologies for my major waitress hiatus, but my absence has been for good reason. I have been out of the country! Showing the Italians how to cross the street in style. May 12, 2012. I recently earned a new nick name at work: “The Stork.” You know, that awesome bird that drops newborn babies on people’s doorsteps? The shift I like to call “The Baby and The Black Out.”. Don’t worry, I”ll work around you. Midway through their...
twentysomethingwaitress.wordpress.com
6952352. Twenty-Something White Male – Musings, etc.
Follow Twenty-Something White Male on WordPress.com. Don't have an account? Leave your e-mail address to follow the adventures! Join 19 other followers. I'm a professional journalist with an unprofessional sense of humor. My dog laughs at all my jokes. It finally feels a little like fall. Don’t put a leaky irrigation system on top of the water heater. Depression really does hurt everywhere. Life seems easier when there’s music in the background. It’s been literally one month since my last blog post.
twentysomethingwhitemale.wordpress.com
6952353. Twenty-Something Widow
The name of this site is twenty-something widow - and I'm not going to be in my twenties anymore. August 22, 2014. I always intended to write much, more more in this blog. Almost every day, I put on my to-do list "Write blog post" - but there's always too much list and not enough day. I wanted to make a commitment though today to writing. Would we have bought that beach townhouse we talked about sometimes? Would we be making plans to see Alaska? But instead, the books we were both reading when he passed ...
twentysomethingwidow.com
6952354. Twenty-Something "Wisdom"
This blog is here for me to discuss the random happenings in my everyday life - the things I enjoy, the things I don't, everything in between, and the things I continually learn along the way. Friday, March 2, 2012. 8220;Many an optimist has become rich by buying out a pessimist.”. March is National Optimism Month! And while I've long considered myself a. 8226; Act like an optimist. 8226; Move quickly from problem-identification to problem-solving. How about 10 days from now? 8226; Avoid emotional leeches.
twentysomethingwisdom.blogspot.com
6952355. twentysomethingworkinggirl's Blog
Thoughts from a Twentysomething on Society’s Thoughts of the Perfect Twentysomething. January 13, 2015. Being a twenty-something and a woman makes me a target for a lot of speculation and [unsolicited] life advice. To be honest, it just all sort of blends together. Ever notice how the ones giving us life advice seem to be the ones that have been out of their twenties for years? Devotional – James 3:13-17. January 9, 2015. 8220;Who is wise and understanding among you? James is so wise. January 6, 2015.
twentysomethingworkinggirl.wordpress.com
6952356. twentysomethingxo | Charlotte Sidwick's blog
Wednesday, 12th August, 2015. Beauty Scent City's Urbanites Range. Summer is a time to feel free, to try new things and to seek adventures. It's an opportunity for you to make memories with your family and friends to last you through the depths of winter until the next buds sprout from the ground when spring arrives. So having been stuck in my ways for a good three or four years with a single perfume, I was extremely excited when the lovely team at Scent City. The life of a journalism graduate born by th...
twentysomethingxo.com
6952357. twentysomethingxo
Mini Lush Easter Haul. February 23, 2016. February 22, 2016. My little sister is asking questions about Father Christmas, but she’s yet to raise her suspicious about the Easter bunny. So when ‘he’ comes into the garden to hide delicious chocolate treats, all of us, adult or not, love getting on our hands and knees to look high and low for something in a shiny wrapper! Easter also signifies that the warm summer months and long, gorgeous BBQ evenings are well and truly on their way. I believe this one has ...
twentysomethingxo1.wordpress.com
6952358. Just documenting my 20s | I think I know what I'm doing, but I'm not sure
Just documenting my 20s. I think I know what I'm doing, but I'm not sure. There are too many people getting married on my Facebook. Why is everyone getting married in their 20s. Who made up that unwritten rule? Why is there a stigma attached to people who wait until (much) later to get married? Whatever, if there’s one thing I’m looking forward to in my 30s, it’s all the 20-something-y/o-newly-weds filing for divorce and dealing with child support, neeahehheaheahehahea. My god, I’m terrible.
twentysomethingxx.wordpress.com
6952359. twentysomethingyears | the survival guide for twentysomethingers in the twenty-first century
The survival guide for twentysomethingers in the twenty-first century. The survival guide for Twentysomethingers in the twenty-first century. SIGN UP to receive email notifications whenever there is something new on Twentysomething years. Join 4 other followers. Other stuff you might like…. June 6, 2010. Fun stuff {a brighter Monday}. Fabulous print that would definitely brighten up your Monday morning, $20 at Etsy. Posted in fun stuff. June 2, 2010. Making a home {rugs}. Posted in making a home. Whether...
twentysomethingyears.wordpress.com
6952360. Twentysomewhat
The assorted thoughts and writings of two former high school buddies separated by distance but united in the common perils of post-college self discovery. Thursday, June 18, 2009. From the great hashtag on Twitter. You take the title of a film, and you make it nicer, more PC. Here are my titles. Run, Man With A Thyroid Problem, Run (Run, Fat Boy, Run). Harry Potter and the Bi-Racial Prince (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince). Sternly Chastise Bill (Kill Bill). More after the jump. He seems much more...
twentysomewhat.blogspot.com