SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 8 / 3 / (991038 - 991091)

991038. Teaching Like an Artist
Friday, July 24, 2015. Photo credit: Golden Cottonwoods. I've been getting this message loud and clear lately: It's what we do every day that makes the difference. Today Donald Miller tweeted it this way. Get up day after day and plow a field. Plant seeds and pray for rain. The desire for instant victory is akin to playing the lottery. 8212; Donald Miller (@donaldmiller) July 24, 2015. Whether you want to write books, draw comics or master an instrument, the advice is always the same. Do it every day.
teachinglikeanartist.com
991039. Teaching like an Ocean: yoga . dance . art . holistic therapies
teachinglikeanocean.com
991040. Teaching like it's 2999
Teaching like it's 2999. Welcome to Jennie Magiera's Technology in Education Blog:. Redefining the (digital) Classroom. Wednesday, June 24, 2015. 5 Tips to Make the Most of #ISTE2015. One of the largest EdTech events of the year,. The International Society for Technology in Education, is coming up in just a week! The food in the convention centers are often overpriced and under-good. Both for you and tasting. The restaurants around the event are usually sporting long lines during the lunch hours ...I get...
teachinglikeits2999.com
991041. Teaching Like Jesus Ministries, Inc. - Home
Teaching Like Jesus Ministries, Inc. Follow us on Facebook. Board Members: What We Believe. About the Book, Teaching Like Jesus. Teaching Like Jesus Teacher-Training Workshops. La Nej Teaches Abstinence. Rosalind Tutors Math and Reading. Minister DeAndre Burns - Generation IMPACT Alabama. Elder Minnie Teaches God's Way to Ultimate Health. Keeping You and Your Kids Sexually Pure. Donate and Become a Partner Today. Join Our Email List. Teaching Like Jesus Ministries, Inc. Thank you for your support. How to...
teachinglikejesus.org
991042. teaching like rain | the sweet drench of doctrine
The sweet drench of doctrine. About David Owen Filson & TLR. Victory over the Corpus Peccati. April 16, 2013. There is a victorious trajectory to the Apostle Paul’s words in Ro 6:6., “We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin.” Reading Calvin on this text recently was so heartening and union-with-Christ-centric:. Slain: and he expressly referred to the cross, that he might more distinctly.
teachinglikerain.wordpress.com
991043. TeachingLinguistics | Page hosted by Kazuko Hiramatsu and Anne H. Charity Hudley, the editors of Teaching Linguistics, A section of Language, a journal of The Linguistic Society of America.
TeachingLinguistics Page hosted by Kazuko Hiramatsu and Anne H. Charity Hudley, the editors of Teaching Linguistics, A section of Language, a journal of The Linguistic Society of America. Page hosted by Kazuko Hiramatsu and Anne H. Charity Hudley, the editors of Teaching Linguistics, A section of Language, a journal of The Linguistic Society of America. Letter from the editors of Language: Teaching Linguistics. Language: Teaching Linguistics Call for Papers. Inaugural Essays and Call for Papers. If you h...
teachinglinguistics.org
991044. Teaching Linguistics Across CUNY Campuses | Fall 2014
Teaching Linguistics Across CUNY Campuses. By Michelle A. McSweeney (Johnson). November 21, 2014. Great job today everyone! The most common piece of feedback I gave was to go slower, put less content into your time. Many of you argued that 10 minutes is too short, and you’re right – 10 minutes is far too short for a full lesson on anything, but it’s not too short to do …. Continue reading →. By Michelle A. McSweeney (Johnson). October 16, 2014. Continue reading →. By Michelle A. McSweeney (Johnson).
teachinglinguisticsatcuny.commons.gc.cuny.edu
991045. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
teachinglink.com
991046. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
teachinglink.net
991047. Teaching Links
Weblinks and Ideas for Primary Teachers. On Sunday, May 06, 2012. 10 Most Beautiful Geological Wonders. 20/11/2011 - Stunning images with accompanying text. Ideal for setting and description, or reading comprehension if the text were simplified for the audience. The rest of my favorite links are here. On Monday, November 21, 2011. Virtual Timeline Eye Didn't Know That! The rest of my favorite links are here. On Thursday, October 13, 2011. Inspiring Videos as Visual Writing Prompts The Tech Savvy Educator.
teachinglinks.blogspot.com
991048. Price Request - BuyDomains
teachinglinks.com
991049. Home - teachinglinks.net
100s of primary teaching web links. Welcome to Teaching Links! Teaching Links has been streamlined! 160; None of the content has been moved, but the main page has been de-cluttered. Choose a category from the menu or use the Google Custom Search to explore teachinglinks.net and other recommended sites:. Subscribe to updates in a feed reader. Feel free to email me: teachinglinks [at] googlemail [dot] com.
teachinglinks.net
991050. Teachinglinks.net | 100's of web links to resources, plans and activities for primary school teachers
Best of the web. 124; Comments RSS. Mathematics - S.O.D.A Start Of Day Activity. I Can statements for APP Reading, Writing and Maths. BBC - Learning Zone Broadband Class Clips. MEWAN Subject Leader Information : Resources to support Mathematics Subject Leaders. I have run the teachinglinks. Since 2005 as an online favourites page. Almost 100% of the sites linked to here provide free resources, planning or activities; and those that do charge are well worth the subscription. And Del.icio.us. You are comme...
teachinglinks.wordpress.com
991051. Teaching lions to fly
Teaching lions to fly. About me and teaching lions to fly. November 21, 2016 · 12:45 am. The 15th of November was the anniversary of Havana, the 497th. It is also the day of San Cristóbal, the patron saint of Havana. Havana was not the first city founded in Cuba, Santiago de Cuba and several other cities were founded a couple of years earlier. History of Havana https:/ en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History of Havana. El templete of Plaza de Armas https:/ en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El Templete. The walking around ...
teachinglionstofly.wordpress.com
991052. TeachingListening.com
TeachingListening.com is For Sale for $899!
teachinglistening.com
991053. سواد آموزي ارزنده ترین هديه
منوی زیر مجموعه - 2. اخبار روزنامه ای نهضت سوادآموزی. حجت الاسلام محسن قرائتی رئیس سابق نهضت سواد آموزی:. نهضت سواد آموزی از سالمترین، خدوم ترین و بی آفت ترین نهاد ها است، با وجود اینکه در حال حاضر جذب بیسوادان در این نهضت سخت تر شده است اما همچنان فعالیت های صادقانه این نهاد ادامه دارد. داستان پیرمرد بی سواد گرگانی که شاعر شد. چالش های نهضت سواد آموزی. فیلم برنامه ها و دستاورد های نهضت سواد آموزی. ورود به دانشگاه در سن 80 سالگی برنامه ماه عسل. نویسنده : عرفان محمد جعفری. اخبار روزنامه نهضت سواد آموزی.
teachingliteracy.blogfa.com
991054. Price Request - BuyDomains
teachingliteracy.com
991055. Teaching Literacy In The Primary Years | Practical ideas, strategies and resources for teaching literacy skills in the classroom
Teaching Literacy In The Primary Years. Practical ideas, strategies and resources for teaching literacy skills in the classroom. My name is Kelly Jordan and 2014 is my eleventh year of teaching. I currently teach grade four. My passions in education are teaching literacy, integrating technology into the curriculum, blogging and ensuring all students achieve their personal best. Follow me on Twitter! By Miss Kelly Jordan. October 4, 2014. Bull; 0 Comments. My Literacy Education Program – The Big Six.
teachingliteracy.global2.vic.edu.au
991056. teaching literacy.
Ever since i was a little girl, words have danced through my head and in my heart. I’m feeling low. The feeling fades when I write, and that’s why I write, to escape from myself. Even if I write about me. Something happens when my thoughts meet words and sentences, a space opens up, a space beyond any thought or sentence. Mdash; Karl Ove Knausgaard, Letter from Österlen. Now I come to you full of future. And from habit we begin to live our past. Why are you awake? Oh, my, it exists! Page 1 of 8961.
teachingliteracy.tumblr.com
991057. Teaching Literature
How to use this site. Goals for teaching literature: What does it mean to teach literature? Understanding students’ individual differences: Who are our kids? Planning and Organizing Literature Instruction: How Do I Decide What to Teach? Using Drama to Foster Interpretation: How Can I Help Students Read Better? Leading Classroom Discussions of Literature: How Do I Get Them to Talk about Literature? Writing about literature: How do I get them to write about literature? Teaching Literature to Adolescents.
teachingliterature.org
991058. Teaching Literature to Adolescents
Teaching Literature to Adolescents. Companion Weblog to the book, Teaching Literature to Adolescents (Erlbaum, 2006), by Richard Beach, Deborah Appleman, Susan Hynds, and Jeff Wilhelm. January 16, 2012. Post from Blogpress app on iPad. This is a post from my Blogpress app on iPad. Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. January 16, 2012. March 25, 2010. The American Diploma Project Viewing standards:. The ADP Standards for Producing Digital Media provide useful, highly specific. Benchmarks for production of...
teachingliterature.typepad.com
991059. Teaching English
Skip to main content. Welcome to CI5441 students to this forum site. Please do post your comments and reactions to material in our textbook, as well as your own teaching ideas. We're hoping that students in other methods courses throughout the country will also be adding content to this forum. We perceive this site as an extension of the textbook so that readers can view users reactions as well as additional teaching activities for use in their practicum and student teaching. Welcome to the Teaching Lite...
teachingliterature.withknown.com
991060. Sunday School Lessons for Kids | Free Children's Church Lessons
Children’s Church Lessons. Children’s Church Lessons. Read More ». Fun, Short, and Teaches a Real Lesson for Kids of all Ages! Children’s Church lessons are always a fun time during the church service. Our lessons are designed to be fun, short and to teach a real lesson. During the Thanksgiving season give a try to the Thanksgiving lesson. It is a wonderful lesson that […]. Children’s Sunday School Lessons. Read More ». Sunday School Lessons for Kids. Read More ». Read More ». Bible Lessons with Activiti...
teachinglittleangels.com
991061. Teaching Little Apples: A First Grade Teaching Blog
Thursday, October 9, 2014. I haven't had time to blog or have a life since this school year started. There is definitely something about this school year that has got me more stressed out than I have ever been. Lots of changes in my district, but I'm glad to have a job, right? Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all that I will not be blogging from Teaching Little Apples anymore. Don't be sad! I have a new blog and I think the name suits me perfectly! Thanks for being with me all these years! I would say t...
teachinglittleapples.blogspot.com
991062. Teaching Little Children | Dance lessons in Marietta, GA
Read a little bit about the history and mission of TLC. Information and directions to our Marietta location. Resources, Flyers and Forms. View, click and print our available forms and resources. See information about times and dates of our daycare classes. View descriptions of our avialable classes for children and teens. Our studio's class schedule in calendar format. Click here for information regarding our yearly recitals. Information about our birthday party packages for little ones. To touch, to mov...
teachinglittlechildren.com
991063. Teaching little firsties!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Welcome to look through and take the freebies. And then please share with family and friends about my blog! Also, please head over to my Donor's choose webpage. And help me reach my goals so I can obtain some goodies for my firsties! Thursday, September 27, 2012. First Grade Common Core. We are diving right into the Common Core this year. We've been given the permission to do what we want to get our littles to meet the First Grade Common Core. How awesome is that! So, go here.
teachinglittlefirsties.blogspot.com
991064. Teaching Little Kids | Mrs. Franky's Classroom
Arts & Crafts. Music & Movement. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish – Dr. Seuss. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish is a 1960 children’s book by Dr. Seuss. A simple rhyming book for fun learning. It is a book about a boy and a girl, and the many amazing creatures they have for friends and pets. This a begginers book to celebrate imagination. If I ran the Circus – Dr. Seuss. How do you get it? Can we learn to milk the cow? How do plants grow? Step by step … How do plants grow? Materials A dish of w...
teachinglittlekids.com
991065. Teaching Little Leaders
Wednesday, March 15, 2017. How to Make Your Computer Screen Look Beautiful. The tip Im sharing for productivity today? How to make your computer screen look beautiful! Its easier than you think! And I promise that once youve customized, youll feel like you can get down to business. and you might actually want to! Sunday, February 26, 2017. Customizing Color Themes in Powerpoint and Excel. So I ask. Did you know that you can customize your color themes? Thursday, February 16, 2017. Hello blog friends :).
teachinglittleleaders.com
991066. teachinglittlelearners.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to teachinglittlelearners.com. This domain may be for sale!
teachinglittlelearners.com
991068. Teaching Little Miracles
Friday, August 14, 2015. My Last Free Friday- Excited, Nervous, and a Little Sad! Today marks the end of summer vacation for me! I report back to work on Monday. My husband says I have two more days, but I don't count weekends because I wouldn't be working then anyway! To have my new bunch of 2nd graders and get this 2015-2016 school year underway! That I am NOT teaching K-2 music this year! I'm so sorry for those of you who follow this blog for all my fantastic music ideas- kidding! Because my kids will...
teachinglittlemiracles.blogspot.com
991069. Teaching Little Ones At Home
After 15 years of spending all day, every day, with other people's teenagers, I'm finding out how much more fulfilling it is to spend all day, every day, with my own little ones. Saturday, July 20, 2013. Printable Preschool Homeschool Mathematical Concepts. Mental Checklist for the Preschool Homeschool – Mathematical Concepts. Links to this post. Tuesday, July 16, 2013. Printable Preschool Homeschool Social Development Checklist. Mental Checklist for the Preschool Homeschool – Social Development. I shoul...
teachinglittleonesathome.blogspot.com
991070. The Easy Way to Teach Your Little  Baby Toddler Preschooler to Read 50 New Words each month
Free Video Reveals The # 1 Secret. To Teach Your Toddler or Preschooler. To Read With Just 15 Minutes Per Day. Hey, wait a second! If this ISNT some baby video program. DISCOVER THIS SECRET TODAY! Enter your name and email. Click Reveal FREE Secret, and get. Your FREE VIDEO on the next page! Legal Rights and Disclaimers. 44 Maple St. Suite 1, Danvers MA 01923, 978-705-9509.
teachinglittlereaders.com
991071. Welcome! | Teaching LittlesTeaching Littles
How to use Teaching Littles. At times communication from home to school (or visa versa) can get lost. We here at Teaching Littles want to give you someone to connect with if you have questions. Use our sight to research and find all and any answers you might need to best help your little at home or school! Want to join our team? Join a Group…or 4. Search for a group of interest and join! There are various different groups focusing. On many different subjects and grade. Based forum with other users! And s...
teachinglittles.com
991072. Teaching Little Stars Home Page
QUICK BITS ABOUT TEACHING LITTLE STARS. Teaching Little Stars is a site dedicated to teaching and tutoring. Whether you are a teacher, a tutor or a parent, you are welcome to take a peep into my teaching journey. As a tutor and parent myself, I have come across many kids and their learning styles. Coming from a non-teacher perspective, I hope that some of my analysis, tips and tricks can help you. ON MY TEACHING BLOG. You have your own techniques but still encounter problems with one area or another?
teachinglittlestars.com
991073. Teaching Lit with Shorts
Monday, August 12, 2013. The World's Largest Short Film Festival. Posted by Stéphane Paquet. Friday, August 9, 2013. Posted by Stéphane Paquet. Sunday, January 27, 2013. 12 early short films by famous Hollywood directors. Where did Martin Scorsese, Quentin Tarantino, and Christopher Nolan get their starts? Watch the early work of some of the best directors in show business." (source: Scott Meslow. Posted by Stéphane Paquet. Thursday, January 10, 2013. Posted by Stéphane Paquet. Saturday, October 27, 2012.
teachinglitwithshorts.blogspot.com
991074. Teachinglivemessenger
I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones" John Cage. Domingo, 31 de outubro de 2010. Técnico de Manutenção Industrial de Metalurgia e Metalomecânica - Cacia. As promised, here you are! Can you give me your opinion about the previous lesson? As you know, we are discusssing social problems that really affect our society. Do you feel concerned with it? Enviar a mensagem por e-mail. Dê a sua opinião! Wordle - Human values. Wordle - Human values. Dê a sua opini...
teachinglivemessenger.blogspot.com
991075. Teaching Living History
Wednesday, July 18, 2012. I've always struggle with homework. Assigning it, checking it, and everything in between. Well thanks to my addiction, Pinterest, I came across a wonderful idea - checking in homework by groups. I might be crazy, but I'm going to attempt to do team/groups this year so this idea might actually work for me. Thanks to Teaching in Room 6. For the original idea. Wednesday, April 4, 2012. My World in Pictures. On a very rainy day I visited the Krohn Conservatory. Post) I have a ton of...
teachinglivinghistory.blogspot.com
991076. Learn Living in the Heart as Taught by Drunvalo
Learn Living in the Heart as Taught by Drunvalo. NOW Awakening The Illuminated Heart. The new name for this workshop is AWAKENING THE ILLUMINATED HEART. Please redirect to this link. Drunvalo has just introduced a new format with a considerable amount of new information and. Now all 4 days. For this workshop. You will not be dissapointed . It is just incredible. Http:/ spiritofmaat.com/aug11/new merkaba.html. Friday, September 23, 2011. New - Awakening the Illuminated Heart Workshop. Michelle Pacheco bri...
teachinglivingintheheart.blogspot.com
991077. www.teachinglivinglanguages.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Good Life Websites. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
teachinglivinglanguages.com
991078. Lifelong Learning
Learning is not confined to the classroom. PLATO Student Orientation Podcast. Wednesday, August 19, 2009. In Catagories: For Students. Links to this post. Portrait of a PLATO Class. Here's our 7 th. Prep and Study Skills class. A couple of students weren't present last Thursday for the snapshot. All students have the opportunity to be featured on my Lifelong Learners blog. Stay tuned. Tuesday, August 18, 2009. In Catagories: For Students. Links to this post. Everyday Math and Vocabulary. Sunday, August 0...
teachinglll.blogspot.com
991079. TeachingLogic.com
TeachingLogic.com is For Sale for $450!
teachinglogic.com
991080. Aides à l'enseignement de la logique
On présente des outils simples pour l'enseignement de la logique. Ces logiciels sont mis à la disposition de tous, avec l'appui du laboratoire LIG. Ils sont hébergés par Marvelig. Déduction naturelle propositionnelle. Eacute;tant donné une formule, le logiciel en construit une preuve ou une interprétation la falsifiant. Eacute;tant donné une formule et une preuve, le logiciel annote la preuve en indiquant les règles appliquées. Méthode des tableaux pour la logique modale S4.
teachinglogic.liglab.fr
991081. teaching b/log
Started out as a classroom teacher's journal/log with notes and comment on the politics of higher ed and learning outcomes assessment at a small liberal arts college. After several years on hiatus, it has been reopened as a portal to updates and commentary. About corporate school "reform" and the creation of a hereditary aristocracy in 21st-century America. Thursday, August 13, 2015. Coming to a downstate Illinois school district near you? Sounds innocuous, doesn't it? Good questions, both of them. B...
teachinglogspot.blogspot.com
991082. Teaching London SCITT - PGCE and School Direct provider
WELCOME TO TEACHING LONDON SCITT. SCITT and PGCE Teacher Training in Early Years, Primary and Secondary Education. In Early Years, Primary and Secondary Education. LEARNING FROM OUTSTANDING TEACHERS. And supported by experienced mentors. All our trainees find teaching jobs after their training year. Teaching London SCITT School Direct. And the LDBS partnership have been training outstanding teachers for over 16 years. Our. Understand how to achieve the best outcomes for children and new teachers. Why tra...
teachinglondon.org
991083. Teaching London Computing | We are teaching london computing
GCSE Computing CPD Resources 🔒. Introduction and Programming Challenges. 1: Introducing Python Expressions and Variables. 3: Conditional Statements and Booleans. 6: Arrays and Testing. A-level Computing CPD Resources 🔒. 1: GCSE Python Recap. 2: Searching and Sorting. 3: Arrays and Exceptions, Representing information. 6: Object Oriented Programming. 7: Running programs and operating systems. 10: FSM, Regular expressions, Syntax and parsing. MiniCPD – short courses. MiniCPD – Controlled Assessment.
teachinglondoncomputing.org
991084. London Violin Teacher: Violin lessons london, violin lessons south east london. Violin Teacher Charlton Greenwich Blackheath Lewisham
The Home of London Violin Tuition. CRB, Child Protection Policy. Damon Flanagan Teaching Ethos. The Home of London Violin Tuition. Incorporated Society of Musicians. Joanne Chen Bmus(Hons), Mmus, PGDip. Joanne r chen@yahoo.com. Joanne has also performed at the Brit Awards with Kanye West. Damon Flanagan Bmus(Hons), Mmus. His recent students have gained places at. Performed in many orchestral broadcasts by Radio and. Television including the BBC Proms and has regularly.
teachinglondonviolin.co.uk
991085. Teaching languages with iPads
Teaching languages with iPads. August 11, 2013 — Joyce. Last week I trialled using the free app Up in Pieces with my Year 9 Indonesian class. Students really enjoyed the app and actually asked for more puzzles. Any app that can generate that sort of enthusiasm in a languages classroom full of 14 year old teenagers definitely needs to be considered. Posted in ipad app. August 5, 2013 — Joyce. Where shall we go next? What country can we explore? The 360Cities panoramic pictures provide a vivid visual exper...
teachinglotewithipads.wordpress.com
991086. teachinglove.com
Teachinglove.com is For Sale.
teachinglove.com
991087. teaching ♥ step by step | it’s all about ♥, baby
Teaching step by step. Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here. The Dictionary of Specific Generalities. Blog at WordPress.com. Teaching step by step. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
teachinglove.wordpress.com
991088. Teaching,Love,Cupcakes
Tuesday, August 4, 2015. Is it just me, or does it seem like this year is speeding by? Late to the party, but I'm linking up with Farley again for August Currently. So much to do this month and so little time! Listening- Almost always I have the tv on as background noise. As I was scanning the channels I ran across The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Loving- Have you emptied out your wish list yet? I don't know any teacher who doesn't love a good sale. After the conference I plan on blogging about the day.
teachinglovecupcakes.blogspot.com
991089. Teaching Loving Discipline, L.L.P
teachinglovingdiscipline.com
991090. Parallels H-Sphere teachinglovinghealthcare.com
Welcome to teachinglovinghealthcare.com. Your account has been created. You can access your Web site right away using d372585.u25.speedfox.net. Over the next few days, DNS servers all across the Internet will update themselves with your new site name. Once that happens, you will be able to access your site at its permanent address, teachinglovinghealthcare.com. This page is autogenerated by Parallels.
teachinglovinghealthcare.com
991091. Teaching Liberal Studies English – what we learn from teaching early college literacy
The IUP LSE Mission. November 30, 2016. November 30, 2016. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Follow TeachingLSE on Twitter. Welcome to the Liberal Studies English (LSE) Teaching Blog! Submissions have gone through. Peer review – two members of our LSE Committee have read for appropriateness, consistency with the LSE Mission, and general writing quality. Proudly powered by WordPress. The IUP LSE Mission.
teachinglse.wordpress.com