SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 8 / 50 / (1122470 - 1122523)

1122470. Socloz
Aller sur SoCloz.com. Présentation message queues au PHP Forum 2013. 1/ Retour d’expérience sur la mise en place d’une message queue pour SoCloz – http:/ www.socloz.fr. 2/ Etat des lieux des solutions de message queue. UTF-8 strings in Go. Like most langages, handling UTF-8 strings can be troublesome : string is not a slice of runes, but a slice of bytes. len does not return the number of runes, but the number of bytes, and slicing a string is not safe. MongoDB, CouchBase ou RethinkDB? UTF-8 strings in Go.
techblog.socloz.com
1122471. TechBlog | Sofiamedix
CentOS 7 Security Baseline. By Lưu Quang Vũ. December 7, 2016. Edited December 8, 2016. Below is some steps to secure server from scratch. If you need a safe base server, here is a good reference for you. This post based on CentOS 7 version. Let go! December 7, 2016. Edited December 7, 2016. 1 Bài toán và giải pháp. IOS] Cấu trúc và vòng đời ứng dụng iOS. By Hoàng Trí Công. December 7, 2016. Edited December 7, 2016. 1 Cấu trúc ứng dụng iOS. Useful Resources, Tools and Services for Web Designers. Producti...
techblog.sofiamedix.com
1122472. Technical blog Soluta.net
Thursday, April 29, 2010. Sun Virtual Box Networking. Ogni qualvolta viene creata una virtual machine mi viene posta la domanda: come configuro la rete, che tipo di rete utilizzo per questa virtual machine? La risposta è una lista di ulteriori domande: A cosa serve la macchina virtuale? A che scopo viene usata la macchina virtuale? Che visibilità deve avere? Deve offrire servizi in rete? Virtualbox offre 5 tipologie di servizi di rete, ognuna con caratteristiche diverse:. In questa modalità si crea un re...
techblog.soluta.net
1122473. St Cyprian's School Tech Blog
St Cyprian's School Technology Blog. St Cyprian's School Technology News. Grade 6 Horrible Histories Project. August 1, 2014. Our Grade 6 students once again had lots of fun with the 'Horrible Histories' project based on the BBC hit. They write their own play depicting different historical events and video the end result. History really comes alive for them and they enjoy every minute! Posted by Nina Adams. Posted In : Innovative Students. K12 New Horizon Report 2014 (Part II Mid-range trends). RETHINKIN...
techblog.stcyprians.net
1122474. SteelSeries Technology Blog
What's New in Engine 3.4.3. By The SteelSeries Engine Team. We recently released Engine 3.4.3 with a bunch of bug fixes. Let’s look at what’s new. New GoLisp Testing Framework. When I started working on GoLisp I decided to write tests of the runtime/internals in Go using GoCheck, and tests of Lisp level behavior in Lisp. To that end I wrote a very simple testing framework with one function:. With the impending version 1.0 release, I decided it was time to improve this. What's New in Engine 3.4.2. We’ve w...
techblog.steelseries.com
1122475. Steve Jorgensen's Tech Blog | Technical stuff that Steve J has to say
Steve Jorgensen's Tech Blog. Technical stuff that Steve J has to say. The most common mistake when using SQL databases. September 4, 2013. It happened again. I’m supporting an application written by someone else, and the client reports that rows are coming up in the wrong order sometimes now when they have always come up in the right order before. Get this through your heads, everyone. When you make an SQL query without an ORDER BY clause, the order of the results is arbitrary. One comment so far. I star...
techblog.stevej.name
1122476. TechBlog | …the Studio Compyfox technical blog
8230;the Studio Compyfox technical blog. White Paper: EBU R-128 with K-System v2. There is a push of the EBU R-128 / ITU-R BS.1770-2 metering tool in the industry recently. The EBU R-128 meter in short specifies a new way of metering and normalizing audio content while broadcasting. It is however also advertised as multi purpose mixing tool for both broadcasting engineers and music engineers alike. While I don’t see a problem with that, musicians and music editors were pretty much left out. PDF, ca 144kb).
techblog.studio-compyfox.de
1122477. Suitsupply Tech Blog
Automate, Automate, Automate: UI Testing – By Visar Elmazi. February 25, 2016. Adding new features is easy. Making sure that you have not broken old features is very hard. We developers usually tend to heavily rely on others for this assurance, hence the word Quality Assurance/QA. QA job is hard, probably one of the hardest in this business but never appreciated enough. Why? Well imagine adding new… Read more ». Cloud Computing using Microsoft Azure Part 1 – By Massimo Bensi. February 17, 2016. As a Net ...
techblog.suitsupply.com
1122478. Techblog
Convert apache style certificates – crt and key files to IIS compatable pfx certificates with private key using openssl. Posted by admin on November 6th, 2013 0 comments. This has always been a bit of an irritating command for me – I find it then forget it and it takes ages to remember the right syntax to do it the next time I need it. So here it is using openssl. Openssl pkcs12 -export -in mycert.crt -inkey mycert.key -out mycert.pfx -certfile ca.crt. Posted by admin on October 11th, 2013 0 comments.
techblog.sunsetsurf.co.uk
1122479. Techblog
techblog.tecnocy.com
1122480. techBLOG by thePCHARBOR.com – Malaysian technology blog
April 8th, 2013. Public & Private Clouds. It’s cheap and available abundantly. Starting from 1.0GB storage space, cloud-based storage services are available for signups for free. Today there are many ways to get access to cloud storage solutions, from big names like DropBox or iCloud. But putting them on the table, a cloud storage service is not different from your private portable hard drive. Except that you need not purchase a physical device or plug anything to your laptop’s USB ports. March 7th, 2013.
techblog.thepcharbor.com
1122481. theScore Tech Blog — Things We Learn While Building the Ultimate, Personalized Mobile Sports Experience
The Ultimate, Personalized Mobile Sports Experience. Things We Learn While Building the Ultimate, Personalized Mobile Sports Experience. Database Transactions With pytest. The pytest library for Python is a modern and capable testing framework for Python and we've come up with some good patterns to use with regards to database transactions. June 25, 2015. Reducing WatchKit Traffic With View Models. May 20, 2015. Share Your Bag of Tricks. Everyone has a bag of tricks. May 01, 2015. April 28, 2015. Directi...
techblog.thescore.com
1122482. techblog.tilllate.com
About techblog.tilllate.com. Über techblog.tilllate.com. 24 November 2014, 15:47, by Riv-Alain Vakili. Nicht selten werden bei werbegetriebenen Webseiten und Apps Updates oder Redesigns von Kernfunktionen gemacht, ohne in der Zeit nach dem Release deren Erfolg zu messen. Konkrete und begründete. Erfolgserwartungen wie z.B. 10% Zugriffe fehlen meist ebenso. A/B-Tests werden meist im Zusammenhang mit Werbemittel , Landingpages und deren Konversionsrate genannt. Z.B. bei der Gestaltung einer Reg...Die Bilds...
techblog.tilllate.com
1122483. Customizing -webkit Scrollbars! | Tony Collings' Technical Blog
Browser Hacks and Issues. HTML5 – Microdata, Microformats and Resource Description Framework (RDFa). CSS2/3 and Vendor Extensions. IPad, iTouch, iPhone. HTML and Preparing for a Touch Interface. Javascript, Classes and Javascript Functional Programming. Smart Tags. 2D/QR Bar Codes. Windows Live Maps API. EXIF, XMP and Other Meta-Data. August 12, 2015. Way back in the day, you could customize scrollbars in IE (5.5). And do totally rad things. IE dropped that. Hacktivism a Growing Force for Social Change?
techblog.tonycollings.com
1122484. Tøpholm's Tech Blog
Det her er så min Tech blog hvor jeg samler alt muligt om teknik. Her vil du bl.a. kunne finde information inde for følgende områder: Scripting (VBScript, HTML/XML/XSL(T)/ASP), Citrix, Active Directory, utillities og diverse Tips og triks.Se også min mere generelle blog her blog.topholm.info. Søndag den 10. maj 2015. Projekt og portefølje management i O365. Version, en Project online. Version, og en version der også indeholde både Project online og den "klassiske" klientinstallerede Project Pro. Versione...
techblog.topholm.info
1122485. Torchbox Tech
Ask about our posts. Links, updates and code snippets from the Torchbox tech team. Django url to view lookup. Ever found yourself trying to find the view corresponding to a url in the browser by wading though a bunch of urls.py? Is one of those “why didn’t I do this sooner? Rdquo; time savers. It’s a management command which given a pasted url reports back the view it resolves to, along with any kwargs/args. Convert mp4 to HTTP Live, via Zencoder. Minimum number of forms in a Django formset. My brother-i...
techblog.torchbox.com
1122486. :: TechBlog ::
Techblog is collection of articles covering a wide variety of tech related topics including: Linux, Microsoft, Google, web development, web design, open source, wordpress, security, and more. Quick fix to get Simple Tags plugin working with WordPress 2.9. Note: There’s a new version of Simple Tags that works with WP 2.9.1 so no need for this hack anymore. If you’re using the Simple Tags. To get Simple Tags working with WP 2.9. 1) Open simple-tags.php and find the line:. 2) Change that to:. Quickly turn a...
techblog.touchbasic.com
1122487. Travel Tripper Tech Blog
Friday, April 8, 2011. GWT Server-side Internationalization With Hermes. My name is Matt Bertolini and I am an engineer here at Travel Tripper. I thought it was about time I made an appearance on our tech blog. I want to talk about a new project called Hermes. That I have recently finished and am sharing with the world.

. A Little Backstory

. Our application, RezTrip. A quick Google search on the subject of "server-side GWT i18n" found a library called gwt-i18n-server. UTF-8 properties file support.
techblog.traveltripper.com
1122488. Tech Blog at TreeNodes | TreeNodes team members technical thoughts
Tech Blog at TreeNodes. TreeNodes team members technical thoughts. Amazon Cloud Drive Windows Client. Integrate OpenAuth/OpenID with your existing ASP.NET MVC4 application. Google Charts with MVC3. Working examples using Signalr and asp.net MVC3. Creating RSS feed in ASP.net mvc3. On Working examples using Signalr and asp.net MVC3. On Using Signalr with Asp.net MVC to create simple chat application. On Integrate OpenAuth/OpenID with your existing ASP.NET MVC4 application. Amazon Cloud Drive Windows Client.
techblog.treenodes.com
1122489. Tribesports Tech Blog
25 press-ups for breaking the build. Pub/Sub System Events for Post-action Tasks. Rails controllers are often a dumping ground for unrelated tasks. We cleaned ours up using a pub/sub system of announced events and task-specific listeners. This made our app easier to modify, easier to test, and easier to read. Probably. Read on →. Separating API Logic With Decorators. In our last post. However, we were left with unsightly. Gem, which provides some nice convenience methods for decorating Rails models.
techblog.tribesports.com
1122490. Edgewebhosting.net
This is a site hosted by Edgewebhosting.net Managed Hosting. If you are seeing this page in error, please contact us. Or contact your Client Services Manager directly.
techblog.troyweb.com
1122491. For my own future reference | Maybe it'll help you too…
For my own future reference. Maybe it'll help you too…. Creating ringtones for Cisco IP Phones using Audacity. Sublime Text 3 for Fedora. Enabling Korean Input in KDE. Installing Skype on Korora 21(b). Korean Subtitles Under Linux. Creating ringtones for Cisco IP Phones using Audacity. We use Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) 9.1 at work and a bit of searching later turned up this documentation for custom ringtones. This gave me the following info:. Raw PCM (no header). 8000 samples per second.
techblog.tthu.net
1122492. turkhitbox.com - This website is for sale! - turkhitbox Resources and Information.
The owner of turkhitbox.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 10000 GBP! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
techblog.turkhitbox.com
1122493. Tech Blog TV - Tech Reviews, Tech Tips, and Tech Videos
Windows Tablet Comparison Chart. Tech Blog TV Tech Reviews, Tech Tips, and Tech Videos. How to Use Siri – Full list of Siri Commands for iPhone, iPad, Video. Below is a comprehensive Siri Commands List (updated for iOS8) for the new Siri Personal Assistant, . WordPress Tutorial for Beginners Step by Step 2015 – Video. Start a blog and create a website in just a few steps has never been easier! In our upcoming WordPre. Best Windows 8 Tablet Comparison Chart 2015 – Windows Tablet. June 30, 2015. In our upc...
techblog.tv
1122494. Next?
On the Future of Tech, Media and Entertainment. Follow me on Twitter. When will Steve Jobs level with his investors about his health? Steve Jobs health is the center of a discussion about CEO privacy - again! And once again it is a divisive issue. Doubt me? See the comments on my friend  Joe Noceras. Post yesterday. They say he hates Jobs, that he is using his illness for his own publicity and worse. Many claim to be Apple investors, saying that because they are fine with what Jobs. It enabled Apple to n...
techblog.typepad.com
1122495. Ron Wodaski | TMF Cloudcroft Facility
Color added to Stephan’s Quintet image. Had a night of very good seeing recently, and imaged this collection of (mostly) interacting galaxies. Added color to the existing monochrome data. December 5th, 2014. Read More ». Pelican Nebula with one-meter telescope. We get a chance to take images of stuff now and then with the one-meter. We are in the testing and deployment stage installing and testing new h. December 5th, 2014. Read More ». Mars and comet C/2013 A1 (Siding Spring). December 5th, 2014. M57 (p...
techblog.tzecmaun.org
1122496. Unwired Developer
Wednesday, March 24, 2010. IPhone HTTP Live Streaming - Between a rock (Microsoft) and a Hard Place (Apple). We were asked by a customer to create a live streaming system for the iPhone. No problem, I know the iPhone 3.x software supports live streaming, and we've worked with streaming video on other platforms before. The trick in creating a HTTP live stream is to correctly create the segments, which should be split on key frame boundaries so the client can put them back to together correctly. This is a ...
techblog.unwiredappeal.com
1122497. Technical Jottings
Technical stuff, mostly to remind myself when I forget in a couple of months' time. Sunday, 2 March 2014. Partitioning and formatting a 4TB disk. Amazing what just over a ton will get you these days - 4 TB of disk. I know it makes me sound old but I remember having a 10 MB disk and being pleased . Anything over 2TB is not supported by the venerable MBR. Mkpart primary 0 50. Mkpart primary 50 100. 1) The normal partition. 2) the LUKS parition. Cryptsetup -y -v luksFormat /dev/sdc2. Tune2fs -m 1 /dev/sdc1.
techblog.vardyfamily.co.uk
1122498. Technology at Veloxum
Veloxum CTO's technology perspectives on automating and optimizing both physical and virtual (VMware) operating system settings. From the Desk of Michael Lazar, CTO Veloxum. Technical information related to Veloxum's Active Continuous Optimization (ACO) process. Wednesday, November 23, 2011. So, you want to optimize iSCSI? Things to think about. Learn more about automatic optimization and Veloxum's optimization software.). Do your switches properly support Jumbo frames (do they have large enough buffers)?
techblog.veloxum.com
1122499. Technique Informatique
Lycée Léonard de Vinci – Melun. Publié par Frédéric Varni. D’un point de vue pratique, pour pouvoir publier sur ce blog il faut être enseignant au lycée et utiliser ses identifiants d’accès au réseau pour commencer à écrire un article. Publié par Frédéric Varni. Modifier l’ACL dans le fichier /etc/ldap/slapd.conf : dans le cas de la programmation de mises à jour automatique il faudra recommencer toutes les semaines comme expliqué dans ce billet. Générer un script sql qui permette de synchroniser les numé...
techblog.vinci-melun.org
1122500. Tech Blog | Blog on Microsoft Frontend Technologies
Blog on Microsoft Frontend Technologies. Toptal.com – An elite freelance community. I want to join Toptal for various good reasons. The following are the four most important for me:. Rigorous screening means only good quality talent. Risk free trial to clients. This is another very unique thing about toptal. They offer risk-free trial to clients at their own cost! I have to honest on this one. I didn’t clear their test on first attempt but they realised some potential and offered me to take the test ...
techblog.vivekmehta.com
1122501. Stubborn Fanatic - Vivek Sanghi's Tech Blog
May 25, 2011. Ipad 2 – My App List and usage in India. For full text with comments please click on the title). Hi, seems like an eternity has passed since my last post. However I was really away from the tech world building a career for my self. While I am still engaged in a business of my own, I did want to write today. It's been over a month and a half since I have been using ipad 2 (3g wifi 64 GB) here in India. Thankfully I have a good . Mar 17, 2010. Disqus Comment System for WordPress. Dec 19, 2009.
techblog.viveksanghi.com
1122502. TechBlog.vn - Chuyên trang công nghệ thông tin — Tin cong nghe, Blog công nghệ thông tin, cập nhật tin tức, chia sẻ kiến thức và tài nguyên công nghệ
TechBlog.vn - Chuyên trang công nghệ thông tin - Tin Cong nghe. Tin cong nghe, Blog công nghệ thông tin, cập nhật tin tức, chia sẻ kiến thức và tài nguyên công nghệ. HTML / CSS / jQuery / JS. Hệ thống / mạng. Security Tools / Antivirus. Ứng dụng trực tuyến. Hosting / VPS / Server. Hacker / Virus / Security. Thương mại điện tử. Đào tạo / nghề nghiệp. Internet marketing / SEO. PHP Smarty: Giới thiệu và Hello World. Hosting: Dịch vụ Email Hosting. Hosting: Nhà cung cấp hosting. May 10, 2014. Filed Under: Lậ...
techblog.vn
1122503. The Wax Drum | Technical Help for the Terminally Challenged
Ubuntu 10.04/Flash Video. Wed, 11/19/2014 - 22:24 charles. Now that Ubuntu 10.04 (Desktop version) is past the LTS period, I'm stumbling across more issues that I have to solve "manually". A particularly perplexing one lately was the inability to play flash videos from within ANY browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Chromium). I googled and regoogled, and tried everything I found, some of them recommending complex reinstallation procedures. In the end, it was a relatively simple fix. Of course, YMMV. MLBTV a...
techblog.waxdrum.com
1122504. SZENE1.AT - In ist wer drin ist
Skip to the navigation. Skip to the content. Skip to the footer. Das Hauptmenu (Fotos, Events, Flirtfinder, .). Findest du links oben, wenn du auf das Menuicon / Szene1 Logo tippst. FM4 Frequency Festival 2015. Vienna Summer Break 2015. Die neue Pink Kitty Partylimo in OÖ! Sind jetzt mit sexisgood. Vor < 1 Minute. Donnerstag, 20. August 2015 um 21:00. Vor < 5 Minuten. Werden an Flash Back. Samstag, 15. August 2015 um 21:00. Vor 5 min 25 sek. Werden an Rush Hour. Freitag, 14. August 2015 um 21:00. Ist jet...
techblog.weblife1.com
1122505. TechBlog
TechBlog – 株式会社WEICの技術ブログです。 半年前、ここでこれとかこれでVagrantについて書いたけど途中で書かなくなってしまい、今度は Docker、今やるしかないじゃない の気分になったので、飽きる […]. 昨日は肉の日でしたね 肉の日にはIT系イベント、ということで、 MySQLとPostgreSQLと日本語全文検索 というものに参加してきました。 Older posts ».
techblog.weic.co.jp
1122506. WestKit TechBlog
Aug 17, 2009. 在IE中,當我set innerHTML時,如果我要加入的element不是標準的element(e.g. a div ),IE就不會把style 應用到那些element了。 Aug 15, 2009. 近期在搞Mix2ool,是mix framework的進化版,這次view engine由B/S 轉為C/S架構,大量使用了javascript。 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11. 就是做binding的工作,然而卻產生了too much recursion的問題,因為當我setAttribute的時候,下一個element也會notify一個attrChange event,那個event同時又做了binding的工作,結果bind得沒完沒了。 解決方法是把$(this).attr(t[0], n)放在一個新的closure中進行. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20. Gt; mix. Bindable. Jul 5, 2009. May 16, 2009. Jan 14, 2009.
techblog.westkit.net
1122507. Tech Blog (wh) - Techy Things
Adobe Illustrator App to Fix Linked Files. Most Common User Agents. How to install nmap / netcat on Boot2Docker. Sun, 17 May 2015 16:02:23 0000. For it’s base image – and it is just that – tiny. If you want to add in utilities, you’ll need to use. Because this distro doesn’t have. What they have instead is. 8211; some information can be found on their install apps. To install nmap you can run:. Tce-load -wi nmap.tcz. I did not see. Listed on the packages page. But I was able to install. From source &#821...
techblog.willshouse.com
1122508. Wim Godden's professional blog | Technical and business stuff for the open-minded
Wim Godden's professional blog. Zend Framework 2 for ZF1 developers. Security in web development. Performance and scalability in the PHP ecosystem. Quality Assurance in PHP. A happy 20 years! June 8, 2015. In honor of the 20th anniversary of PHP, I thought I’d write a short story about my years in PHP. I discovered PHP in 1997 after I started experimenting with Linux and we started a university team of the Distributed.net. But I soon found it too slow and too messy to deal with, so I rewrote it in PHP.
techblog.wimgodden.be
1122509. Workiva | Tech blog
Neuroeconomics and user interactions. January 4, 2017 Dustin Lessard. Research shows that each decision we make has a tangible cost. Measuring these costs is not only possible, but highly accurate and relevant to our users. September 28, 2016 Jeff Read. Excellent Software Engineering is as much about the code you don't write as it is about the code you do write. August 31, 2016 Colby Natale. Non-Existent Python Mock Convenience Methods: A step toward sanity. July 20, 2016 Colleen Hardie. Code refactoring...
techblog.workiva.com
1122510. WP Computer Solutions Tech Blog
WP Computer Solutions Tech Blog. A diverse technology blog. View Our Company Website. 124; No Comments. Do you find yourself carrying around 2 phones for:. Business and personal phones. Have 2 different business numbers (maybe for 2 different businesses you run). Canada and US plans. Dual SIM cells are real. They incorporate functions so that you can keep the 2 numbers and texts separate, and also know which one you are using when calling or texting. Show me the Phones! Http:/ www.bluproducts.com/. There...
techblog.wpcomputersolutions.com
1122511. Tech / Gadgets
How would you change webOS 2.0? Earlier this year, we asked how you’d change Palm’s Pre Plus and Pixi Plus, both of which were launched with webOS 1.x. Needless to say, a lot can happen in three calendar quarters. Since, HP has swallowed Palm up, and webOS 2.0 has hit the wilds of our wondrous planet. The Pre 2 wasn’t exactly. Read the story. I like nothing more than a game of Rock Band. I’ve been playing Rock Band 2 with my family for quite some time, and not shock me at all that Rock Band 3 comes t...
techblog.ws
1122512. WWVA Technology Services
WWVA Tech Blog Feed. Sunday, July 28, 2013. New Back Haul Line. A new back haul line inter-connecting our two most used network switches doubles the bandwidth between them. This should allow for more and faster server access particularly for users in the east wing and administrative areas of the building. Posted by Rudy Scott. Posted by Rudy Scott. Tuesday, July 16, 2013. New Access Points added in Bible Classrooms! A few of the things we're working on this summer. It s a busy summer! This includes the c...
techblog.wwva.org
1122513. TechBlog @ XSOLI
Sharing insights on technology about free/open source software. Creating an expandable RAID 10 on Dell PowerEdge R720xd. By Sylvain Falardeau, on May 13th, 2013. Communication agile grâce au tableau blanc: EverWhite à la rescousse. By Sylvain Falardeau, on February 26th, 2012. Rarr; Read More: Communication agile grâce au tableau blanc: EverWhite à la rescousse. Live HTTP Headers For Firefox 4 Is Here! By Sylvain Falardeau, on May 12th, 2011. Creating new VM with VMBuilder on Ubuntu 10.04. One inconvenie...
techblog.xsoli.com
1122514. Welcome to nginx!
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required. For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org. Commercial support is available at nginx.com. Thank you for using nginx.
techblog.zabuchy.net
1122515. The ZeOmega Tech Blog
The ZeOmega Tech Blog. Jun 9, 2015. An introduction to Consul key/value store API in Golang. Sep 25, 2014. ZeOmega Blog Jam at PyCon India 2014! The ZeOmega Tech Blog. The ZeOmega Tech Blog. This is the ZeOmega blog focusing on technology. We'll share our ideas, challenges related to our software stack to create Jiva, our flagship product.
techblog.zeomega.com
1122516. techblog
Techblog Raspberry Pi, developer things, WASms. Freitag, 10. Juli 2015. Raspberry Pi via Crossoverkabel mit Win 7 Laptop verbinden. Ich hab nach einer Möglichkeit gesucht meinen RasPi für einen Showcase (Feuerwehr Alarmierung via SMS) direkt mit dem PC zu verbinden und mich erinnert, dass da noch das Corssoverkabel von früher im Keller liegt. Da ich nach 5 Minuten in den etablierten Suchmaschinen keine deutsches HowTo gefunden haben, hab ich beschlossen eins zu schreiben. Ein Raspbarry Pi 2 Model B.
techblog.zirking.at
1122517. All Things Technology
All Things Technology – iOS7 review. October 11, 2013. For the week 11 practical assessment task we had to create a two minute movie. I chose to create a review video for a YouTube technology channel “All Things Technology” […]. Read Article →. September 12, 2013. I have been making some progress on my essay! Below are links to some academic articles and journals that i have found that may be able to help me with […]. Read Article →. September 9, 2013. Read Article →. August 29, 2013. Read Article →.
techblog14.wordpress.com
1122518. ShareIT Blog
Welcome to ShareIT Blog. CCleaner 3.18.1707. CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that its fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware! Changes in 3.18.1707:. Added support for Firefox 12 final release. Là chương trình...
techblog2013.blogspot.com
1122519. Index of /
techblog2020.com
1122520. разные заметки на память
Разные заметки на память. Различные статьи и howto касающиеся Ubuntu, а так же программирования. Четверг, 15 апреля 2010 г. Создаем шарики Ньютона при помощи SILVERLIGHT. Шарики Ньютона не редко стоят на рабочем столе в офисе или дома. Они хорошо успокаивают нервы. Они постоянно стучат и иногда падают со стола во время уборки или поиска нужной папки. Поэтому мы сделаем их реализацию на silverlight. Среда, 14 апреля 2010 г. Вторник, 13 апреля 2010 г. Обработка нажатия правой кнопки мыши на silverlight3.
techblog23.blogspot.com
1122521. techblog24.com - This website is for sale! - Computer Resources and Information.
The owner of techblog24.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 179 EUR! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
techblog24.com
1122522. Techblog24.in
How to get email notification when someone leaves facebook comment on your website. Published: May 2, 2015. Updated: May 2, 2015.
techblog24.in
1122523. TechBlog 24x7
Visit us for latest techupdates and get free tipsntricks about software,hardware,games and lotz more! Friday, May 16, 2014. How To Clear Your DNS Cache. What is DNS Cache? Hierarchical distributed naming system for computers, services, or any resource connected to the. Private network . It associates information from. Domain names with each of the assigned entities. Most prominently, it translates easily memorized. Domain names to the numerical. Broader usage and industry aspects are captured on the.
techblog24x7.blogspot.com