SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 16 / 27 / (2183065 - 2183119)

2183065. The Adventures Of Canon 1100D | I take photographs with my Canon eos 1100D. I share my favourites with you.
The Adventures Of Canon 1100D. I take photographs with my Canon eos 1100D. I share my favourites with you. July 14, 2015. The Adventures of Canon 1100D. July 12, 2015. The Adventures of Canon 1100D. July 10, 2015. The Adventures of Canon 1100D. July 8, 2015. The Adventures of Canon 1100D. July 7, 2015. The Adventures of Canon 1100D. June 29, 2015. June 29, 2015. The Adventures of Canon 1100D. May 26, 2015. The Adventures of Canon 1100D. Follow Blog via Email. Join 1,038 other followers.
theadventuresofcanon1100d.wordpress.com
2183066. Theadventuresofcaptainallegro.com
theadventuresofcaptainallegro.com
2183067. The Adventures of Captain Carlos
The Adventures of Captain Carlos. Captain' Carlos is a lilac Burmese cat who travels aboard the 14metre yacht Brilliant II. This is how life on the water is seen through his eyes. Thursday, February 11, 2010. We have a baby on board! Mum was in hospital for four days and we didn't see much of dad either. He came back to feed us and took off again as soon as our bowls were down. We were so glad to have them both home again. Here we are waiting for dad on the dock. And then it made a noise! A Job Well Done.
theadventuresofcaptaincarlos.blogspot.com
2183068. Welcome theadventuresofcaptaindad.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theadventuresofcaptaindad.com
2183069. The Adventures of Captain Imperfecto
The Adventures of Captain Imperfecto. After losing my wife unexpectedly. I am blogging my struggle to cope, heal and raise my two young sons on my own. While discovering new adventures! New Contact Us widget 1. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theadventuresofcaptainimperfecto.com
2183070. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theadventuresofcaptainjack.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theadventuresofcaptainjack.wordpress.com
2183071. THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN JAYNEWAY | … LOVER OF LIFE AND ADVENTURE
THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN JAYNEWAY. 8230; LOVER OF LIFE AND ADVENTURE. Captain Jayneway’s Overseas Adventure Blog. Captains Adventure Blog 2014. Captain’s Adventure Blog 2011. Brick Bay Sculpture Park. Captain’s UK Blog. I’m Captain Jayneway, lover of life and adventure…. Working freelance gives me the freedom to do what I want, when I want, and that’s the only way I can sail this ship. Once you’ve had a taste of what’s out there, you can never go back. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here.
theadventuresofcaptainjayneway.com
2183072. The Adventures of Captian Useless
The Adventures of Captian Useless. Have some apology jokes. September 15, 2014. I am not dead! I have been busy lately, but I realize now that this was wrong of me, and I should have been blogging. Allow me to show my remorse and endless sorrow by revisiting some classic jokes and seeing if they still tickle our funny bones. [. 1 What do you get if you cross a kangaroo and a sheep? 2I’m on a seafood diet- I see food and I eat it! This seems a poor idea. As well as leaving the amount of calories and v...
theadventuresofcaptianuseless.wordpress.com
2183073. The Adventures of Cara the Para
The Adventures of Cara the Para. Follow The Adventures of Cara the Para on WordPress.com. Shut up. Work hard. Be patient. Three years ago today my life forever changed. I can’t believe three years have come and gone. I remember the day like it was yesterday. I remember every doctor telling me they didn’t want to give me “. So they gave me no hope and told me I would never walk. It’s a bittersweet day, however,. I remind myself of my journey and. How far I’ve come,. What have I gained from my injury?
theadventuresofcarathepara.com
2183074. The Adventures of Carlee
The Adventures of Carlee. Saturday, October 9, 2010. We are to "wait and see" which was the continuing diagnosis from all the previous doctors. So, we'll wait and see :). Life has been quite fun filled for me lately. I have gotten a new toy that I like to stand and move around. It makes noises and colors. I am moving around very much that Mommy and Daddy are now having to chase me a bit more. I have a lot of fun with Taag. Thursday, September 23, 2010. Or "she is so cute" and that if fun! M, G and S Rock!
theadventuresofcarlee.blogspot.com
2183075. The Adventures of Carlos
The Adventures of Carlos. Nighttime fell one day and so did Carlos, into the depths of the rain forest he had always feared.". The Adventures of Carlos, Chapter 1. Images and story concept may not be reproduced in any form. Without the prior written permission from Jaron Gandelman. The Adventures of Carlos. By Jaron Gandelman is licensed under a. Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
theadventuresofcarlos.com
2183076. The cool and crazy adventures of Caro
The cool and crazy adventures of Caro. The diary of a happy traveler: my journey through the USA. Saturday, April 25, 2009. Day 35: a normal Saturday in San Diego. I went in Lakeside, East of San Diego to purchase tickets for the rodeo tomorrow. It will be very fun to see a typical US show! I finally catched a glimpse of Su Lin at the zoo at the end of the afternoon. Friday, April 24, 2009. Day 34: spider hunting. After this heroic act, I went to walk in Downtown San Diego, in the Gaslamp Quarter. When I...
theadventuresofcaro.blogspot.com
2183078. The Adventures of Cassie
Tuesday, April 6, 2010. The Blog has Moved! Just a reminder to all of my wonderful followers that this blog has moved to a new address! Check it out here:. Thanks for all of your support, and I hope to see you there! Thursday, September 17, 2009. Good sense would tell me to go to bed because I teach in the morning at 8am. But the next few days are going to be very stressful and busy, so goodbye good sense! I've got a bunch more to edit. I think I already need a vacation. Sunday, September 13, 2009. Studi...
theadventuresofcassie.blogspot.com
2183080. The Amazing Adventures of Catherine
The Amazing Adventures of Catherine. Moments in the life of one moved-to-Marin mama. Music to My Ears. Zumba Fitness Greatest Hits. Zumba Fitness Greatest Hits. Nanci Griffith: Other Voices Other Rooms. Alison Krauss and Union Station - Live. Alison Krauss and Union Station: Alison Krauss and Union Station - Live. Bill Martin Jr.: Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3 (Chicka Chicka Boom Boom). Bill Martin Jr.: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom: Anniversary Edition. October 09, 2012. Posted at 05:38 PM. October 08, 2012.
theadventuresofcatherine.typepad.com
2183081. The Adventures of Cathy | Carpe Diem
The Adventures of Cathy. Pros and Cons of Travelling Solo. October 4, 2016. October 4, 2016. Continue reading →. 5 top destinations Kenyans can Travel without a Visa. September 30, 2016. The Adventures of Cathy. We all know the plight of being a Kenyan passport holder when it comes to travelling; the hustle that entails procuring visas to prime tourist and travel destinations. Well! Worry no more; NO VISA NO PROBLEM! 6 Must Have Travel Apps For Your Next Trip. September 14, 2016. Continue reading →.
theadventuresofcathy.com
2183082. The Adventures of Cat the Dog
The Adventures of Cat the Dog is a story narrated by a Dog. It's a mystery adventure story for people of all ages. The story centers around Mary, a special needs girl, and her service dog named Cat, who together, solve baffling mysteries. Available in all EBook and Mobile formats.
theadventuresofcatthedog.com
2183083. Cattiwampus 'round the globe
Cattiwampus 'round the globe. Cattiwampus (not comparable) 1. (informal) In disarray or disorder; askew. 2. Not directly across from nor adjacent to. 3. Your narrator for this little blog. My name is James, and this is my blog. These are my adventures, my perspective on the things I find as I attempt to traverse as much weirdness around the planet as I can find. Friday, September 3, 2010. A Plea from The Cattiwampus Foundation. Hey, folks, did you know that I am broke? So you don’t get anywhere wit...
theadventuresofcattiwampus.blogspot.com
2183084. the adventures of CB
The adventures of CB. Sunday, November 13, 2011. Here's an update of cricket! I've played 3 games from the last time I posted about cricket. Now 2 weeks ago in 16's, we lost but would of smashed them heaps if we had all our players because we only had 7 players. We fielded first, they got 137 runs off us. We then batted and only got 103 runs off 20 overs. In 3rd grad it was so sad. We batted first only got 54 runs, all out. Then they batted and got 60 off only 8 overs, so they won. Do you like them.
theadventuresofcb.blogspot.com
2183085. Welcome - The Adventures of Charlie by Sophia Moseley
About the Author and Illustrator. The Adventures of Charlie' . a little boy but big adventures! The first book in the series of The Adventures of Charlie. Written by Sophia Moseley. Illustrated by Angela Delderfield. A set of stories inspired by my children's imagination and my long held belief that fairy tales, fables and fiction should form part of a staple diet of story-telling for every child. The first book in the series of. The Adventures of Charlie. Is made up of four short stories:.
theadventuresofcharlie.co.uk
2183086. The Adventures of Charlie & Mia | Two midwestern critters take on the world (figuratively, not literally, because that's too much pressure.)
The Adventures of Charlie and Mia. Two midwestern critters take on the world (figuratively, not literally, because that's too much pressure.). April 25, 2015. Recently someone special got his second degree blackbelt! Posted in Sweet Home, Chicago. November 30, 2014. I can’t believe St. Hubert school. Is a new Blue Ribbon SCHOOL! I’m so glad that they are officially a blue ribbon. School. I am so happy I am a Saint Hubert knight. Go St. Hubert! November 24, 2014. Also I have a huge feast. November 24, 2014.
theadventuresofcharlieandmia.com
2183087. the adventures of charlie crowe
The adventures charlie crowe. And the anatomy of restlessness.
theadventuresofcharliecrowe.com
2183088. The Adventures of Charlie Pierce - Best Selling Children's Book Series
TV and Radio Interviews. The Great Florida Book Hunt. Discovering the Everglades with Charlie Pierce. Purchase the newest addition to the Adventures of Charlie Pierce collection, The Last Calusa for only $19.95. Eye on South Florida. Stranahan House Hosts Harvey Oyer. Harvey E. Oyer III is a fifth generation Floridian and is descended from one of the earliest pioneer families in South Florida. Special Promotion: $20 off. SEMINOLES, SPANISH TREASURE…. Latest Posts and Blogs. WLRN Miami Herald News.
theadventuresofcharliepierce.com
2183089. The Adventures of Chase and Chauncho
The Adventures of Chase and Chauncho. Sunday, September 14, 2008. Captains Log: Day Two "The Dove Opener". Greetings from the captain,. Finally, with no more birds going bad due to the heat,we were ready for our second stop: El Pollo Loco (sometimes a man just has to ride the B.R.C). In our desperate search for light, sadly, we missed our turn off and had to settle for less. When you cant have the C.K. at least there is always the T.K. So here we come T. Ingdom (i.e. Del Taco). I love Del Taco it is so.
theadventuresofchaseandchauncho.blogspot.com
2183090. The Adventures of Chester - Adventures in Health & Wellness
The Adventures of Chester. Adventures in Health and Wellness. The Truth Behind Testosterone Boosters. Overweight people can use natural fat burners as a way of losing weight without application of stimulants and chemicals. To lose weight naturally, one needs to eat foods that have a higher thermogenic effect. Other foods consist of compound and nutrients that stroke the metabolism fire and quite literally melt the fat away. Pears also have the capability to act as natural fat burners. And are a tremendou...
theadventuresofchester.com
2183091. Adventures Of Chica
The blog of a 7-year-old Dog. Yummy Treats that are Yummy. Monday, April 22, 2013. Today is a holiday. It is called "Earth Day". I did not really understand it until Chloe explained it to me. I am going to help the Earth by eating lots of treats and then I will have more body heat and we can turn down the heater. I know, I am so generous. What are YOU going to do? Saturday, April 20, 2013. I have been left alone, again. Tuesday, January 29, 2013. If I could be ANY animal. Hay Should I try hay? Hello It's...
theadventuresofchicalouise.blogspot.com
2183092. The Adventures of Chinky | My journey with Delia Roada and family
The Adventures of Chinky. My journey with Delia Roada and family. Sixteen Theme by InkHive.
theadventuresofchinky.com
2183093. The Adventures of Chip Chip
The Adventures of Chip Chip. Thursday, February 2, 2012. 2 Weeks till Cali! Its about time I updated this blog. This past month has been life-changing. Here's an example: I asked Matt not to bring in anything from my trunk. You need it so I'm bringing it in.". I TOLD you to leave it ALONE! Matt: "You can't tell me what to do! I'll leave it ALL alone! See how quickly we escalate it? And then, of course, I'm *suppose* to yell back: "Fine then, LEAVE! I don't care, get out of here! Matt: "Yeah I'd probably ...
theadventuresofchipchip.blogspot.com
2183094. Bud Johnson
Contact the Author sample mail@mail.com. ORDER A COPY NOW! In this book, author Bud Johnson and illustrator Dr. Miral Hassan have created a new and fun-loving character named Chirpy. Chirpy gives parents an interactive story that encourages children to believe in themselves while discovering the full potential of their own thoughts and feelings. By confronting his fears, Chirpy bravely jumps into his success and takes his first flight off into the sunset.
theadventuresofchirpy.com
2183095. The Adventures of Chris and Kaylynn
The Adventures of Chris and Kaylynn. As a retired Air Force guy traveling the world is nothing new, but having lived in the sands of Oman my eyes have been opened to all things new and interesting. From the culture exploits to the new tastes and smells, it all leads to one thing.Adventure. Join me on this quest to see the highs and lows of life and truly understand the hidden treasure God has in store for me. Saturday, October 29, 2011. So it has been a long time. What was she wrong about? I know, what?
theadventuresofchrisandkay.blogspot.com
2183096. Welcome theadventuresofchristine.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theadventuresofchristine.com
2183097. The Adventures of Chris
The Adventures of Chris. Sunday, July 24, 2011. We were told before we went that no trip to Turkey would be complete without going to Cappadocia. I must admit that, at first, the promise of seeing " fairy chimneys. We flew from Izmir to Cappadocia on the morning of our 4th day in Turkey. Cappadocia. Cappadocia is mentioned twice in the New Testament: Acts 2:9. And 1 Peter 1:1. This post was the hardest ever to choose pictures for. I have hundreds of pictures from Cappadocia which I whittled down to 1...
theadventuresofchristoone.blogspot.com
2183098. The Adventures of Christopher | The story of my adventure through life
The Adventures of Christopher. The story of my adventure through life. Okay I have thought up just a little routine of my days as I strive to lose weight. Firstly, as soon as I wake up I will do 20 push ups, sit ups, squats, calf raises, side crunch things on each side, horizontal leg lefts on both sides, triceps dips and 60 second prone position. I have already been doing these at slightly lower amounts, so this isn’t just a starting amount. You need to work up to it! There is an amazing park close by!
theadventuresofchristopher.wordpress.com
2183099. The Adventures of Christy
The Adventures of Christy. Saturday, July 25, 2009. Wednesday, July 15, 2009. It's never a good sign when you find a corner in an antique shop full of all the toys you grew up playing with.starting with prices in the $50 range. This entry is for the benefit of my sister Charity, who should also have waves of reminiscing and feeling like you are 4 again just at the sight of these! Tuesday, July 14, 2009. Where did it all go wrong? Sunday, July 12, 2009. You can thank them. Scenes from the cottage. The lat...
theadventuresofchristy.blogspot.com
2183100. Our little Chunky family
Our little Chunky family. There was an error in this gadget. Thursday, May 20, 2010. There are a lot of things going on in my life right now. Although I cannot go into any details.its a BIG change. Its so big its going to change my life and my loved ones. I just want to take this time to say a big THANK YOU to Chunkers for going through this with me and being my backbone! Honey I love you! If you're interested in the recipe let me know.I'll post it. Tuesday, May 18, 2010. Friday, May 14, 2010. I can just...
theadventuresofchunky.blogspot.com
2183101. The Adventures of Cindy and Nick
The loveable, tasty, delicious date… Commonly found dried in your local supermarkets. You may not know this, but, some species of date are in danger of becoming extinct! One of the rarest dates is the June 3rd date… So, to celebrate it’s greatness, we decided to hold a combination Wedding/Date saving spectacular on Sunday June 3rd 2012. So, get out there and SAVE THAT DATE! Getting Engaged in Southern England. Every wedding needs a venue right? Yup, We thought so too! Reception: The Old Mill Inn and Spa.
theadventuresofcindyandnick.com
2183102. The Adventures of Clark | Photos, videos and other doings from Ryan, Sam, and Jenny Clark.
The Adventures of Clark. Photos, videos and other doings from Ryan, Sam, and Jenny Clark. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. August 30, 2012. I Got a Ticket. My Jay Oh Bee. Proudly powered by WordPress.
theadventuresofclark.com
2183103. theadventuresofclaudia | The Adventures of a Porcelain Doll Named Claudia.
The Adventures of a Porcelain Doll Named Claudia. August 12, 2015. The Trouble With Parties. August 7, 2015. Every Day A Constant Race. August 3, 2015. Claudia adventures doll porcelain bisque. Blank Book Sets, now in the shop! July 30, 2015. July 30, 2015. More Claudia Blank Pocket Journals Now In The Shop! July 29, 2015. July 29, 2015. Claudia adventures doll porcelain bisque. July 28, 2015. July 28, 2015. July 27, 2015. July 27, 2015. The Trouble With Parties. Every Day A Constant Race.
theadventuresofclaudia.wordpress.com
2183104. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theadventuresofcoco.wordpress.com
2183105. The Adventures of Cody Wyatt Rausch
Monday, November 1, 2010. July 12- July 13. The new, old bike that someone left behind. Poppy had to make a few adjustments first. Playing bocci ball with Gary, Grampy, Poppy Tony, and Poppy. Who is the winner? What a sweet boy! Cody and Eva's Mom" Chrissy. July 5, 2010. Logan and Uncle Todd chillin on the boat. Ashlyn and Auntie Mindy hoping for a big one. Kevin and Cody fishing. Madison trying for a fish. You can do it Logan. Concentrating very hard, has his tongue like my Grandpa Webb. July 4, 2010.
theadventuresofcodywyattrausch.blogspot.com
2183106. The Adventures Of Coffeebean
The Adventures Of Coffeebean. Mittwoch, 25. November 2015. Tadaaaaa, da ist er, der erste "richtige" Eintrag! Und wir fangen gleich mit einer aufregenden Geschichte an. Es geht nämlich um ein Hüpfknetemonster (ein krebserregendes! Da Hüpfknetemonster nicht gerade intelligent sind und viele von ihnen nicht mal einen MSA haben, geschweige denn wissen, was das überhaupt ist, fiel auch dieses voll auf den Trick herein. Hannah würde jetzt im Englischen einfach sagen "still pretending", aber das hier ist Deuts...
theadventuresofcoffeebean.blogspot.com
2183107. TheAdventuresOfComic (Tom, Becca and Echo) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? A comic about stupid people. Tom, Becca and Echo. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Tom, Becca and Echo. Why," you ask? Writin...
theadventuresofcomic.deviantart.com
2183108. *Roo - My Weightwatcher and Fitness Journey*
Roo - My Weightwatcher and Fitness Journey*. Friday, 28 January 2011. If your wondering why my posts have been so sparse lately. my email account was hacked by some 'lovely' person I'm sure. If you would still like to follow my blog I have moved to http:/ www.electrawfa.blogspot.com/. Saturday, 18 December 2010. Kicking my addiction - health warnings! At this point I would be shouting "well just stop drinking it, what the hell? But it was far too late, it had become an addiction. The more I drank the...
theadventuresofcomicbookgirl.blogspot.com
2183109. The Adventures of Comic Guy
The Adventures of Comic Guy. Friday, November 27, 2009. Long time no see. Now that you know who comic guy is , I can tell you how long comic guy was gone for to go pick up some groceries . One day , comic guy was out to fetch some milk , and when he went into the entrance he found bones lying all over the place and it did NOT look like a store . It looked more like a desert! So he went down the desert and found a capsule . He slipped it into his pocket and when he went out , he was back! Knows how to tak...
theadventuresofcomicguy.blogspot.com
2183110. The Adventures of Conner
The Adventures of Conner. Tuesday, August 11, 2015. 1st Day of 1st Grade. Conner started 1st grade today at St. Philip's. His teacher will be Ms. Ellie Naas. He woke up so excited, and asked if he could go ahead and get dressed! All the teachers, aids, and Mr. Dan were outside greeting the students. When he jumped out of the truck, they all started clapping and saying "Hi Conner! And he was grinning ear to ear as he ran into the gym! We look forward to another great year at St. Philip's! He also spent so...
theadventuresofconner.blogspot.com
2183111. The Adventures of Connie
The Adventures of Connie. Friday, March 2, 2012. Wow describes this experience in my life! Those of you who know how much I love youth camp can understand this. I cried on and off for what seemed like hours (who knows because I never knew what time it was)I was so taken with God's goodness to me! I would like to reflect right here. What would our devotionals, church services, outreaches, time with friends and family look like if we didn't have a watch? Wednesday, February 29, 2012. Mardi Gras was once ag...
theadventuresofconnie.blogspot.com
2183112. The Adventures of Copper Dog
The Adventures of Copper Dog. A little narrative about the happenings of a girl we like to call CopperDog, as she treks through her city and beyond, with her trusty sidekick The Larkness Monster. Wednesday, October 12, 2011. Drivin' My Life Away. Sunday, October 2, 2011. Looks like a sea of icebergs. Wednesday, September 28, 2011. Pillows Just For Me. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Things you should know (or at least pretend to). Raleigh, NC, United States. View my complete profile. When Did I Order This.
theadventuresofcopperdog.blogspot.com
2183113. The Adventures of Cory
The Adventures of Cory. Wednesday, January 16, 2013. Last night most of the world cup left Slovenia a day early and popped up to Flachau to catch the Women's Alpine World Cup night slalom. Super cool to see our American compatriot Mikeala Shiffrin absolutely crush it for her third world cup victory of the season. Hopefully I will live to see the day where telemark racers get to race in that kind of spotlight. It was an absolutely amazing spectacle, very very cool. Friday, January 11, 2013. Way better in ...
theadventuresofcory.blogspot.com
2183114. The Adventures of Cowboy Jay
The Adventures of Cowboy Jay. Cowboy jay charlie horse and guitar g. Daisy Sunshine Horse and Guitar Melody. The Adventures of Cowboy Jay Charlie Horse and Guitar G. The Adventures of Cowboy Jay, Charlie Horse and Guitar G and the Adventures of Daisy, Sunshine Horse and Guitar Melody.New cartoon posts as they experience life will be posted. check back often and enjoy! Please click on the tab above for each to see a full list of cartoon strips. :). Friday, June 24, 2011. Watch for them coming soon! So my ...
theadventuresofcowboyjay.blogspot.com
2183115. The Adventures of Crackity Jones
The Adventures of Crackity Jones. The Honorable Crackitisious Jones Esquire. One with the world. Friday, December 31, 2010. Top 10 of 2010. Life has been quite busy my friends I hope to get back to a more stable pattern soon but for now Happy New Year and here's to 2010. My favorite albums of the year. 10 Big Boi – Sir Lucious Leftfoot: The Son of Chico Dusty. Favorite Songs – Fo Yo Sorrow and The Train, Pt. 2. 9 Robert Plant – Band of Joy. Favorite Songs – Monkey and Even This Will Pass Away. 6 Nas and ...
theadventuresofcrackityjones.blogspot.com
2183116. theadventuresofcraigandandrea | The Adventures of Craig & Andrea
July 29, 2013 · 11:45 am. Ramblings from September and the beginning of October. Craig and I were asked to attend a graduation ceremony for two youth in our community. Altogether four youth in our community were graduating from World Vision’s youth multiplicador. Or rice, beans, and chicken then returned in time for the youth to go to the high school. Some of the youth from our community. Me and My “God-Son”. Super busy yet not busy at all or A typical day as a PCV. Or campfire for Halloween. We told...
theadventuresofcraigandandrea.wordpress.com
2183117. The Adventures of Crazy Harry
theadventuresofcrazyharry.com
2183118. theadventuresofcryboy.com at Directnic
theadventuresofcryboy.com
2183119. The Adventures of CTL
The Adventures of CTL. Wednesday, May 11, 2011. How could I have forgotten! The girls on Mother's Day. SO my 24th Birthday was on Saturday May 7th! Chris and I (is that better Ashley) had a nice peaceful relaxing few hours together. My Mom came and picked up Logan and my Dad took him golfing! The pics are adorable! Sunday we celebrated Valerie (my sister) and mine's birthday's with cake cutting and also had our Mother's Day Feast prepared by the men. I couldn't ask for more! Logan with his Conductor's Ha...
theadventuresofctl.blogspot.com