SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 18 / 34 / (2482653 - 2482707)

2482653. The Crafty Pad
Find our current challenge. Find the latest winners. Hello and welcome. Weekly challenges - every Sunday. I'm Debbie - all images we use on our inspiration examples are available to buy from The Crafty Pad Designs Shop. We have added Templates, Digi Paper Packs and Downloadable Cards to our shop. :). Crafty Pad images are also available from here. Click the pic to take you to Card Making Downloads - my digis are under Deborah Moore. 201 Winners and Top 5. 200 Winners and Top Picks. Top tips and prizes.
thecraftypad.blogspot.com
2482660. The Crafty Pagan | Pagan Mother of Many Talents
Pagan Mother of Many Talents. On Being Born A Witch. July 9, 2014. 8217; conversation, discussing our spouses and children. It was all quite friendly and I genuinely enjoyed catching up. But then:. 8220;Ah, I heard you had turned witch” he said, inclining his head towards my necklace. And with those words, I was immediately on the defensive. I didn’t like the way he said “turned witch” and my mouth spoke before my brain could catch it. 8220;I didn’t turn. Are we born one faith or another? Was that intern...
thecraftypagan.wordpress.com
2482661. The Crafty Painter
I have a few shows in the pipeline, Check the Shows page for more details. Thank-you for visiting me at the Maldon craft show. I will be at the Maldon Art Trail - Art and Craft show. Dont forget to come and see me on 26th September at the Art and Craft Show. Click this link to see their web site Maldon Art Trail Web site. Welcome to the world of the Crafty Painter! If you have an idea and can’t see it in a gallery then drop me an e-mail. I’ll do my best to help. These galleries are not exhaustive.
thecraftypainter.co.uk
2482662. The Crafty Painter
I have a few shows in the pipeline, Check the Shows page for more details. Thank-you for visiting me at the Maldon craft show. I will be at the Maldon Art Trail - Art and Craft show. Dont forget to come and see me on 26th September at the Art and Craft Show. Click this link to see their web site Maldon Art Trail Web site. Welcome to the world of the Crafty Painter! If you have an idea and can’t see it in a gallery then drop me an e-mail. I’ll do my best to help. These galleries are not exhaustive.
thecraftypainter.com
2482663. The Crafty Palate
thecraftypalate.com
2482664. Page 1
Welcome to The Crafty Panda.
thecraftypanda.com
2482665. Crafty Panda Girl | Jewelry made from recycled computer keyboards, vintage game pieces, dominoes, guitar picks and other found and altered objects, handmade gemstone and porcelain bracelets, necklaces and earrings and local beach glass.
Spring Thing Craft Fair. I am inspired by the beauty of the mundane and the joy of the unexpected. I love to mix new and old and natural and unnatural to see the way that the colors, shapes and textures come together to create something beautiful. I also like to create simple pieces that allow us to relax, show our silly side and simply bring out our inner child. My name is Melissa and I live in the suburbs of Baltimore with my feline companion, a very chubby Tuxedo named 35. My “Dee Dee” on ...Now I spe...
thecraftypandagirl.com
2482666. TheCraftyPanther | Welcome to my Den of Craftiness!!!
Welcome To My Den Of Craftiness! You have stumbled upon the den of TheCraftyPanther! This site showcases some of my projects which were inspired by many of the talented papercrafters out there. I hope this site will motivate you to join in the fun and start creating your own paper projects. Please feel free to case any of my design ideas and be sure to check out the Community Corner for helpful resources. Thank you for your support and enjoy! Helpful resources for my crafty friends!
thecraftypanther.com
2482667. The Crafty Party
Call (617) 308-8381 for information. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thecraftyparty.com
2482668. Welcome
The Crafty Pastry Wife. A Place Where Crafts and Pastries Collide.
thecraftypastrywife.com
2482669. Thecraftypaws.com
thecraftypaws.com
2482670. Adventures of a Crafty Pea
Adventures of a Crafty Pea. February 14, 2010. Posted by craftypea under Uncategorized. So, I spent a recent Monday evening dyeing yarn. I needed the jolt of color because this whole New England winter thing is getting old. Every time I go outside, I brace myself for the chill that is coming. I would say that I miss DC and its much earlier spring, but I think DC has had more snow this winter. So, umm….maybe not. But onto the fun stuff – the yarn! First up –. 98 grams of 3-Ply 75% Superwash Wool/25% Nylon...
thecraftypea.wordpress.com
2482671. The Crafty Peacock
Tuesday, January 12, 2016. Trimmin' Out the Doors! We were lucky enough to have been able to buy a fairly nice home (especially for a couple in our mid-twenties who just got married). Our living room even has crown molding! Yeah, its sagging in one spot, but Im sure I can fix that. One day Ill get around to it. Links to this post. Tuesday, January 5, 2016. This post has been a long time coming. I just knew it was going to be massive, so I kept putting it off. Oops. Links to this post. In my last post.
thecraftypeacock.blogspot.com
2482672. Home
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM BIKE. Recommended Bike Friendly Businesses in LA (eat, shop, relax).
thecraftypedal.com
2482673. Home Page
Where penguins are always welcome.
thecraftypenguin.com
2482674. TheCraftyPenguin (Mei) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Artisan Crafts / Hobbyist. Deviant for 7 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 28 weeks ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thecraftypenguin.deviantart.com
2482675. Site Title
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it. October 11, 2016. October 11, 2016. This is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thecraftypepper.wordpress.com
2482676. TheCraftyPetite
A place to share my love of all things crafty and handmade. Enter your email address:. Subscribe to this blog's feed. Subscribe in a reader. A quick update from my little 1 acre farm. I have been absent from this blog for quite some months. At my knitting circle we call it resting, sometimes you need a break from your current project in order to really love working on it. 2 new chicks that were added to farm this year - they are all grown up and laying beautiful blue eggs for me). But, now as I approach ...
thecraftypetite.typepad.com
2482677. thecraftypianist
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thecraftypianist.blogspot.com
2482678. The Crafty Pickle | Random creativeness from my jar to yours.
Random creativeness from my jar to yours. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. About this pickle girl…. Purging the Pickle Jar. PLAN on shopping TheCraftyPickle TOMORROW! August 13, 2015. Hey there Sweet Pickles! Bad pickle pun aside, we are opening up the TCP shop tomorrow afternoon and you will definitely want to stop by and see all the new pickle picks! Some of which we are showing you today! This beautiful Fauxdori is the wide version from East And Rory. Just look at that gold foil fla...
thecraftypickle.com
2482679. The Crafty Piglet
Wednesday, 7 December 2011. It's amazing what a reindeer, a bit of bling and just black and white can do! Wednesday, December 07, 2011. Monday, 28 November 2011. I've used 'Winter Sky' stamp from Penny Black for these pretty cards in pale blues. Monday, November 28, 2011. Sunday, 27 November 2011. I just had to add some lovely glitter to these cards using double sided adhesive sheets and Stampendous crystal glitter, stamping image first then tinting the background with distress inks. These are the cards ...
thecraftypiglet.blogspot.com
2482681. The Crafty Pigloo
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Richmond Hill, Canada. I'm a working mom of two little monsters. I've created this space to share my journey as a parent, my numerous interests, and other random ramblings. Enjoy your time here and always feel free to leave a comment! View my complete profile. Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.
thecraftypigloo.blogspot.com
2482682. Craftypinkbutterfly
Close To My Heart. Sunday, June 24, 2012. Hi everybody today is my day at She's a Sassy Lady. I will shared how to make these cute Skinny Note Pads. That you can personalize any way you need. For the note pad I bought 5x8 writing pad from. Staples and took it to their copy counter and had. Them cut the red line off and then cut in 3 times vertically. These are the supplies you will need. 85 x 5 piece of cardstock. 8x 2 1/8 piece of pattern paper. 1 5/8 x 1 7/8 piece of pattern paper. Monday, June 11, 2012.
thecraftypinkbutterfly.blogspot.com
2482684. The Crafty Pinup
2017 Make Nine and a Couple of Sewing Resolutions! 2017 Make Nine and a Couple of Sewing Resolutions! The first post of 2017 (finally! And it's inspired by my recent #2017MakeNine post on Instagram. I thought it'd be a nice way to kick of the new year, showing you what I'd love to make with a couple of sewing resolutions to be mindful of in 2017! The Make Nine was instigated by Rochelle of Lucky Lucille. Aime Comme Marie - Magellan Top. Faux Fur Collar or Stole. Orange Lingerie - Boylston Bra. The Franco...
thecraftypinup.co.uk
2482685. The Crafty Pioneer | Patchwork, quilting and creative adventures
Patchwork, quilting and creative adventures. July 29, 2015. It’s only a small piece and I could never quite decide what to do with it. It could be a small wall hanging or I suppose I could make some more blocks and borders to make it into a lap quilt…hmm any suggestions? Woollen Recycle – Update no.2. July 23, 2015. Remember all that time ago when I visited the local op shop and came home with some bargain woollens. I made a few things which you can see here: Recycle Update. July 4, 2015. For anyone who ...
thecraftypioneer.com
2482686. The Crafty Pioneer | Patchwork, quilting and creative adventures
Patchwork, quilting and creative adventures. December 2, 2015. I have been wanting to create ‘Alice’ for a while now. I felt this doll (once made-under and repainted) had just the right look. Then I had to figure out how to make the dress and shoes. I’m no seamstress so it was more a case of ‘work it out as I go’. I had some old lace that had been hanging around for a while that I thought would go just right for Alice’s apron. And tagged Alice in Wonderland. Oogoo and Molding for dolls shoes. Look online...
thecraftypioneer.wordpress.com
2482688. The Crafty Pixie
Sunday, 9 August 2015. I haven't done much cross stitching since March of this year. I have been painting instead. But the past 2 weeks I have started stitching again. I have been working on "Storykeep Masquerade" by Heaven and Earth Designs, artwork by Ching Chou Kuik. I had started this piece in December 2013, so it has been a while since I stitched it. I am stitching it on 25 count Evenweave with 2 strands over 1. Here is my progress as of today:. Look at both photos below:. What should I do? I wanted...
thecraftypixie777.blogspot.com
2482689. The Crafty Players
January 11, 2017. January 11, 2017. Happy new year everyone and welcome to 2017, Year 2 of The Crafty Players blog and podcast. We’re going to do a small review of our first year, and where we hope to go from here, in episode 9 of the podcast. But for now, Emmet and Paddy have made some gaming resolutions for 2017. Let’s see what they are! Continue reading →. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Click to ...
thecraftyplayers.com
2482690. thecraftypocket
thecraftypocket.com
2482691. The Crafty PolkaDot
August 14, 2012. Quick Tip - Peanut Butter To Get The Sticky Off. First off.let me start with a BIG FAT. Apology for the serious lack of posting lately! I promise I am going to try and be better! Thanks so much for sticking with me : ). Ok, movin' on.I don't know about you, but trying to get the sticky off of stuff is enough to make me NUTS! He's good like that! The labels came off pretty easy.all the sticky residue they left behind, not so much! A week or so later my mom came for a visit. I shared m...
thecraftypolkadot.com
2482692. Web Site Currently Not Available
thecraftypotter.com
2482693. Crafty Coffee Blog
Coffee Shop Business Plan: How to Choose What’s On the Menu. Posted by rob flint. Wednesday, January 14, 2015. Creating Your Coffee Shop Business Plan. Know the market you’ll be serving before setting your coffee shop menu in stone. If your store is in an area that shoppers are likely to want to stop in for snacks or you have an office building nearby that will likely give you a lunch time rush, plan your menu accordingly. Coffee Shop Business Planning: Preparing Your Menu. Posted by rob flint. For your ...
thecraftypractitioner.blogspot.com
2482696. The Crafty Princess
The life and times of a Princess and lunatic who loves to cross stitch! Monday, July 27, 2015. The most amazing Gifted Gorgeousness! I know I am really really late with this even for me, so sorry sorry sorry! But if it's any consolation there is alot of piccies and alot of pretties, and even a few page finishes so stay tuned. I'll try to make it worth your while :D. Straight on to stitching - I FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST PAGE OF OCTOBER -ROSE ZIRCON! I was RAKd this chart by the very talented and very ge...
thecraftyprincess.blogspot.com
2482700. craftyprogrammer.com | The craft of crafting crafty programs.
The craft of crafting crafty programs. July 11, 2011. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Proudly powered by WordPress.
thecraftyprogrammer.com
2482701. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@thecraftypublican.com. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. There has been a server misconfiguration. The site may have been moved to a different server.
thecraftypublican.com
2482702. The Crafty Punk
Saturday, July 14, 2012. My latest photo obsessed purchase. Landscape Polaroid camera. Film is outrageously expensive, but the results are cool as ice! Funny story. When I picked up the camera from my local store, the sales girl processed the sale and then said with a smile as she handed me my seemingly innocent package. "yeah these cameras are great for people who don't want to have their film processed at a lab, you know" she shrugged. Slack-jawed I walked from the store with a whole new reputation!
thecraftypunk.blogspot.com
2482704. The Crafty Purple Frog
The Crafty Purple Frog. Introducing my world of digi decoupage sheet from the amazingly tallented Ching-Chou Kuik. I have been lucky enough that she has let me license her stunning art work to turn into beautiful decoupage to really wow who ever you give the card to. Each sheet is just £2 and you can use it again and agian. Thursday, 23 February 2012. This spring floral paper pack has 50 12 x 12 papers for you to resize and play with for all you paper crafting projects. Wednesday, 8 February 2012. Don't ...
thecraftypurplefrog.blogspot.com
2482705. allisonturnerdesigns
Friday, 26 September 2014. Hello again, a quick peek at a couple of cards that we will be making at the:. Christmas Card making workshop on:. Sunday 12th October and again on Sunday 19th October. Pretty Vintage style bauble card. This is quite a small and really stylish card, but surprisingly easy to make. I have used several spellbinders dies and some lovely stamps from Heartfelt creations. These stamps are exquisite quality, and always get great results. Spellbinders Shapabilities Parisian Accents.
thecraftypurplemushroom.blogspot.com
2482707. The Crafty Queen's Blog
The Crafty Queen's Blog. A Place To Be Inspired. Monday, May 17, 2010. Having had two full summers in Vegas, I'm aware of how hot it can get here. Knowing this, I decided that I didn't want to dress our son in 'Sunday layers' for church. When I read Made. Who featured Saltwater Kids. During ' Celebrate the Boy. Month in February, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The yellow one matches the skirt. Thursday, April 15, 2010. I love the smell of success. Monday, April 12, 2010. Friday, April 9, 2010. I rec...
thecraftyqueensblog.blogspot.com