SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 22 / 35 / (3050622 - 3050676)

3050622. The Musil Family
Tuesday, April 13, 2010. My girlfriend has been begging me to post for over 6 months now and I had joked I would get around to it at Easter (almost a year after my last post). However, in my defense, I did try to post several times and there are a couple "draft" posts in the queue, but shortly after my last posting, Benjamin started walking and has been non-stop ever since! Liliana did NOT at all prepare me for Hurricane Benjamin! So, hear it goes my post (short and sweet):. Climbing the wall for eggs.
themusils.blogspot.com
3050623. Kristin And Alex Wedding Website
themusilwedding.com
3050624. The Musing Bouche
After the winter we just had, I’m not entirely sure why Iceland in June seemed like a good idea, but something about a land of volcanoes, ice, and elves appealed, so a couple weeks ago, I unearthed my ski socks, down jacket, and mittens, and packed a bag for Reykjavik, where the average June temperature hovers below 50. My plan for this trip was to do some serious hiking in southern Iceland (more on that later), but before getting out of town, I spent a day exploring Reykjavik. Reykjavik’s iconic c...
themusingbouche.wordpress.com
3050625. The Musing Broads
Just two Broads who want to make your life better with their guidance. To visit The Musing Broads.
themusingbroads.co.nr
3050626. the musing couple
We went from spending every minute together, to no time at all. We are both leading very busy lives which makes meeting pretty impossible and speaking infrequent. This blog is a way for us to keep up to date with what one another is doing, thinking about, enjoying, and for us to look over some incredible times we have recently had together. Click on the icon top left to view our pages, or scroll down to view our recent posts. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Address never made public).
themusingcouple.wordpress.com
3050627. The Musing Loft
Thoughts on life, ministry, and non-sense on occasion. Monday, June 30, 2014. The Story Chapter 17 - Are You Available For God's Assignment. Sally Edwards is a highly esteemed third grade teacher at Jacksboro Elementary in Texas. She was preparing her students for the TAKS test and compiled an exam to prepare them for it. There were twenty questions. Number eleven on the test was this question: “List in any order the four seasons.”. A whopping 67% of her 3. In God’s employment contract for us today...
themusingloft.blogspot.com
3050628. The Musing Magpie
Tuesday, June 5, 2012. Well I am back, it has been a spell, I know. It has been 7 or 8 months. After the passing of my father I just did not want to feel compelled to write, share, explore. I never began this to "get, or keep followers". Although I love the feedback.and the women I have connected with have been great.). I began blogging to wake up a part of me that I had let go dormant. To be brave and "create" out from under a bushel. I needed to dare to dream again, out loud and so I. There was an erro...
themusingmagpie.blogspot.com
3050629. The Musing Mama | Tales of a busy working mom
Writing & Editing. App Review: Kid Dad Fun. The app is pretty much a smartass guide to creative parenting the opposite of the high-pressure helicopter culture that has us putting our kids in a Baby Einstein bubble from birth. I told her it would take time to choose the perfect shade. She marched right up to them and immediately pointed to one in particular: Priscilla Pink. The Trouble w/ Banning Bossy. Mar 13, 2014. To Tessa at Three. Feb 3, 2013. Nov 5, 2012. All Out of Love? Sep 18, 2012. Jul 17, 2012.
themusingmama.com
3050630. The Musing Man | Write for the soul and success will surely follow.
Write for the soul and success will surely follow. June 9, 2012. Just a reminder that my eBook,. Do I Know You? Plus a Bonus Story). Containing 2 short stories if free today. I hope you’ll pick it up and give it a read here: http:/ www.amazon.com/dp/B00876SRBI. Have a great weekend! June 8, 2012. My Ebook is Free Today and Tomorrow! I have some great news. My ebook,. Do I Know You? Plus a Bonus Story). 8220;Do I Know You? Do I Know You? Plus a Bonus Story). Free Today and Tomorrow! June 6, 2012. Authors ...
themusingman.wordpress.com
3050631. themusingmanatee | Why things are the way they are in the animal kingdom.
Why things are the way they are in the animal kingdom. July 5, 2013. Manatees are sweet mammals, and live in the sea. Manatees (Sea Cows) are harmless, endangered creatures that wander the edge of the Ocean. They inhabit the shallow, marshy coastal areas and rivers of the Caribbean Sea, and the Gulf of Mexico. Manatees are amazing creatures, that you will fall in love with instantly, just like I did. Manatees are creatures that develop quickly, and not many are left. They are also very sweet, and...
themusingmanatee.com
3050632. The Musing Maven | Embracing magic every day.
Embracing magic every day. Matt Lauer and the End of the World. Make Room At the Table. February 13, 2014. When words of truth come pouring out…. The best I can do is share. Make room at your table today! Our Kids Are Watching At Christmas. December 22, 2013. Claire Davis. Another victim in a senseless shooting. As bystanders, questions resonate into our collective consciousness: Who could do this? What was the shooter thinking? Why did he do it? How could such an atrocity take place? And yet, Claire Dav...
themusingmaven.com
3050633. The Musing Millers
Monday, December 30, 2013. New Name.New Year. Eech We've been sooo bad. After having to go through and change the name of our blog…since our domain (MillerMusings) expired and someone else snatched it up…we’re resolving to update our family blog more often than once a year now. We’re gonna aim for once a week at least. So, from here on out, we will post more often…even if it’s just a picture…it will be SOMETHING at least! Monday, January 9, 2012. First Full Week of 2012! Carson and our new baby. This was...
themusingmillers.com
3050634. The Musing Minister
Encouragement for living the Christian life. Thursday, July 7, 2011. Christ, our Friend the King. As Christians, we enjoy a close and personal relationship with God. It is a blessed relationship that has been made possible through the sacrifice of Christ. Indeed, it is through the work of the cross that we are saved. As the Apostle Paul has written, “ But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ. 8221; (2 Co 5:17, NIV). The voice who called Lazarus...
themusingminister.blogspot.com
3050635. The Musing Mom
Sharing stories of my little ones and other odds and ends. Wednesday, February 23, 2011. Well I thought we had somehow managed to make it through this Winter without getting any of the yucky sickness that seem to have hit everyone.I was wrong! AJ is finally better after 4 days of having some sort of virus, which aggravated his asthma, which is now followed by an ear infection! Did I mention he had pink eye at the start too, which now his brother has as well! Wednesday, February 23, 2011. Labels: Other Od...
themusingmom.blogspot.com
3050636. themusingmommy
Sabtu, 12 Desember 2015. Juice Fasting - Clean Your Insides. A advisable man right after said, "blessed usually are anyone whom hunger as well as thirst, intended for these are generally sticking in order to their diets.". What the fit description of an seemingly endless battles it i fight for you to lose weight as well as in order to stay healthy as well as necessary regarding just like prolonged as humanly possible! Your mind advantages since fasting creates a good stillness the idea delivers mental cl...
themusingmommy.blogspot.com
3050637. The Musing Mustard
Saturday, 15 June 2013. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist. That is all." (Oscar Wilde). My life has been crazy busy of late. Between work, my responsibilities at church, and trying to maintain my own personal goals to exercise and study a little each day my time is quickly eaten each day. I've started to feel like I'm merely existing as opposed to truly living. So I headed out bright and early this morning to go exploring! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way! Or would c...
themusingmustard.blogspot.com
3050638. themusingoflife | A blog filled with my daily musing in life. Rants included.
A blog filled with my daily musing in life. Rants included. A blog filled with my daily musing in life. Rants included. Still here, I promise. Me, myself and I. Fun packed summer break. Diary of the wasteman. Where is the love? So let me just introduce myself. Still here, I promise. Me, myself and I. Still here, I promise. Me, myself and I. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
themusingoflife.wordpress.com
3050639. The Musing Phantom
Isn’t Sleep Such an Interesting Thing? The King of Hearts. UNDER CONSTRUCTION…….INSERT SLIDESHOW HERE. Welcome to the website for The Musing Phantom, a division of The Moonlight Reverie Art Studios. That strives to educate the public on mental health issues by using fantasy art as a vehicle to promote a positive discussion on mental health. Thank you and enjoy. View The-Musing-Phantom-819009381464217’s profile on Facebook. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
themusingphantom.wordpress.com
3050640. The Musing Pilgrim / Jeff Louw Music
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Talking in Circles: Tales of the Twisted Goose. Acoustic guitar based singer-songwriter . Photo Credit: www.blinkpix.net. Diverse musical influences . Photo Credit: www.blinkpix.net. Fusion of rock, blues and folk . Photo Credit: www.blinkpix.net. Soft spoken fingerstyle guitar . Photo Credit: www.blinkpix.net. Feel free to listen to the self-released albums by following the Music Projects. Link in the Main Menu. August 1st, 2015.
themusingpilgrim.com
3050641. themusingsailor
Scotland is not Quebec. May 14, 2015. Ep 006 General Election Special: What The Hell Just Happened? May 13, 2015. This week I take a look at the general election in the UK, and the potential impact it will have across the country. Also, are the SNP to blame for the Conservatives getting into power? The answer is no. Corrections: The map used in the video is not correct. For an actual map showing the results go here to http:/ www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2015/results. May 12, 2015. 1,135 more words. Confus...
themusingsailor.wordpress.com
3050643. The Musings And Adventures of a Pin up mama
The Musings And Adventures of a Pin up mama. Unit link terbaik di Indonesia Commonwealth Life investra link. Kata Kata Tahun Baru 2014. Kata-kata Tahun Baru 2014. Malam Tahun Baru untuk mengantisipasi banyak orang di seluruh dunia dengan kelimpahan keindahan di surga dan terompet dihiasi dengan kembang api tahun baru di malam hari membuat banyak orang berniat untuk meninggalkan rumah untuk pergi ke dan menikmati variasi keindahan meramaikannya di puncak kembang api malam. Kumpulan gambar lucu terbaru.
themusingsandadventuresofapinupmama.blogspot.com
3050645. Ramblings of a Wandering Alaskan
Ramblings of a Wandering Alaskan. Sometimes a person wonders about things that can't be brought up in casual conversation but they still wait in the recesses of the mind to be pondered on. This is my place for pondering so all these silly thoughts will stop cluttering up my mind! Sunday, October 24, 2010. How do you know if something is right? How do you know that the voice in your head is Heavenly Father's and not your own, or worse, Satan's? A few weeks ago, my initial questions were answered. So for t...
themusingsandramblingsofalostalaskan.blogspot.com
3050646. the musings
Saturday, February 25, 2012. Below is nothing more than simple musings late last night. Enjoy! But maybe this is the exact mentality that placed us in this position. We must not forget that ALL things are possible with Christ who gives us strength and this includes living the godly life that God has called us to. Tuesday, September 13, 2011. Heaven. On Earth. Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”. For the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 8221; Then h...
themusingsdp.blogspot.com
3050647. TheMusingShadow (Dikshitha Ramnath) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 3 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! If you've...
themusingshadow.deviantart.com
3050648. themusingshamrockteacher | Seeking to connect with other educators and share good practice and thoughts.
Seeking to connect with other educators and share good practice and thoughts. Concept Map of Future Learning Space. Future Learning Space Project. Learning Space of the Future for Disparate Communities. More thoughts on Indigenous Processes and Knowledge Transmission. May 8, 2015. When reading articles on indigenous processes the common thread in all was the importance of culture. The process of learning is what is important. Some key points that struck me in all three readings:. Our Words Our Ways.
themusingshamrockteacher.wordpress.com
3050649. Home
ICT in the classroom. Professional Development in ICT. Professional Standards in Education. Nuala B's Digital Portfolio. A working portfolio of my professional qualifications and learning to date. A Concept Map of Me! Create a free website. Photo used under Creative Commons from xabeldiz.
themusingshamrockteacherfolio.weebly.com
3050650. The musings of a 'Big Man'
I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." –John Galt. Thursday, July 30, 2015. The Wisdom of Col. Jeff Cooper. I supposedly met this gentleman at a range when I was a wee lad in Tucson AZ. Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is. The queen of personal weapons. The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of. Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle. 8220;When it come...
themusingsofabigman.blogspot.com
3050651. The Musings of a Book Addict
The Musings of a Book Addict. Book reviews for the young and the old. This site reviews children, teen, and adult books with a few interesting things thrown into the mix. Me and My Blog. Sunday, August 9, 2015. Kitty Hawk and the Mystery of the Masterpieces by Iain Reading. Genre: Middle Grade, Mystery. Source: I received a copy to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed here are my own. Posted by Sandra Stiles. Saturday, August 8, 2015. Genre: Christian, Inspirational. While you're carefully naviga...
themusingsofabookaddict.com
3050652. The Musings of a Bookaholic
The Musings of a Bookaholic. Calvin by Martine Leavitt. November 19, 2015. Published: November 17th, 2015. In this latest novel from National Book Award finalist Martine Leavitt, a schizophrenic teen believes that Bill Watterson can save him from his illness if he creates one more Calvin and Hobbes comic strip. Thanks to Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group for providing an ARC via Netgalley in exchange for a review. Who else has read Calvin? Please note that this quotation has not been checked against ...
themusingsofabookaholic.wordpress.com
3050654. The Musings of a Book Junkie
The Musings of a Book Junkie. Any fool can make history, but it takes a genius to write it-Oscar Wilde. Friday, August 14, 2015. The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory. I started the Cousins' War series with Lady of the Rivers, as it takes place first. I enjoyed the read. Margaret was grating, but Jacquetta's devotion to her was touching. I also enjoyed the foreshadowing a lot too! Links to this post. Wednesday, August 12, 2015. The Boleyn Reckoning by Laura Andersen. Links to this post. This book be...
themusingsofabookjunkie.blogspot.com
3050655. Site Title
December 16, 2016. December 16, 2016. This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it. Blog at WordPress.com.
themusingsofachild.wordpress.com
3050656. Just Another Personal Blog « Random Musings of a College Student
Just Another Personal Blog. Random Musings of a College Student. This Blog Was Moved. You can find this blog at starshipoars.wordpress.com. Under the new name Starship Oars. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Just Another Personal Blog. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Just Another Personal Blog”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
themusingsofacollegestudent.wordpress.com
3050657. The Musings of a Crazy Cat Lady
September 10, 2013. Meet Ebony - Our Adoptable Cat Of The Week. Here's sweet, little Ebony. Who was rescued from the Livingston County, MI animal shelter on the day she was to be euthanized a couple years ago. Ebony. Fought off a raccoon who'd threatened her kittens. All her kittens were adopted, but Ebony. Has been looking for her forever home for the past couple years. Has been cared for by loving foster families associated with Guardian Angel Animal Rescue. Posted by The Musings Of A Crazy Cat Lady.
themusingsofacrazycatlady.com
3050658. The Musings of a Dreamer | A playground for my thoughts, my dreams and my fantasies
The Musings of a Dreamer. January 6, 2013 · 22:02. New Year’s Resolutions 2013. The start of another New Year meaning it’s time to make New Year’s Resolutions again! I know it’s an overdone topic, but hey, I’m desperate for any blog topic right now. What makes the whole resolution theme even more absurd is that my resolutions don’t really change from year to year. The specific details may differ, but in essence it always boils down to the following list:. Blog more (that’s why I’m writing this). Be more ...
themusingsofadreamer.wordpress.com
3050659. The Musings of a Fantasy Writer's Life - Home
The Musings of a Fantasy Writer's Life. Short works and WIP's. Blog Tours and other extras. One More Day Tchotchkes. One More Day Blog Tour. One More Day Media Kit. Welcome to the Musings of a Fantasy Writers Life! Here is the place where you can discover more about Marissa Halvorson, her works and her publisher, J. Taylor Publishing. Feel free to look around. If you have any questions or wish to contact her, please visit the contact. Create a free website.
themusingsofafantasywriterslife.weebly.com
3050660. the musings of a funnier than average female | witty and clever rantings and ravings WordPress.com site
The musings of a funnier than average female. Witty and clever rantings and ravings WordPress.com site. Armenian Ass Induced Mass Hysteria. I read this article on The Grio. Last week and although, yes, it’s well written and I quite clearly understand everything the author is saying, I also thought, so what? None of this is new and why are we now making Kim K’s ass about race? I mean honestly there are enough legitimate race-related issues out there, but Kim K’s ass? It’s been going both ways just as long!
themusingsofafunnierthanaveragefemale.com
3050661. ~The Musings Of A Harried Housewife~ – ~A Myriad of Notes of a Jumbled Mind~
Life in a Small Town. The Musings Of A Harried Housewife. A Myriad of Notes of a Jumbled Mind. Tough Ass Adirondack Woman…. So what does one say, without sounding like they have a huge ego? I’m an eclectic soul, and (or I have ADD, either works) a little sarcastic. Organized chaos seems to describe me pretty well. I love meeting new people, good thing, since my husband is military, right? I’m a steadfast friend when you’ve earned my trust, but tend to have a quick temper if wronged. How do you make the c...
themusingsofaharriedhousewife.com
3050662. The Musings of a Head Teacher | In the world that I inhabit I work on a daily basis with adults and children who have such a wide range of needs and demands that I sometimes get lost in the mire. I hope that this blog will help me to see my way through&#8
The Musings of a Head Teacher. In the world that I inhabit I work on a daily basis with adults and children who have such a wide range of needs and demands that I sometimes get lost in the mire. I hope that this blog will help me to see my way through…. June 24, 2012. If I didn’t, I would not be able to do my job at all. As heads we can’t do everything and I don’t think we should try. All this in what seemed a very ordinary day. And then, out of the blue…. When something like that happens it is very diff...
themusingsofaheadteacher.wordpress.com
3050663. The Musings of a Journeyman | Understanding life’s perks, enigmas and the different perceptions of this multifaceted journey we call life.
The Musings of a Journeyman. Understanding life’s perks, enigmas and the different perceptions of this multifaceted journey we call life. February 11, 2009 by garyarnesto. I made a movie of all the pictures and clips of Rochelle’s ultrasound when she had her pre-natal check-up a few weeks ago. It was routine to check for congenital anomalies. She’s progressing normally on her pregnancy, however, the size of my son was slightly bigger that what we expected. It’s A Boy! January 12, 2009 by garyarnesto.
themusingsofajourneyman.wordpress.com
3050664. And this is where soul meets body
And this is where soul meets body. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.
themusingsofaladygirl.blogspot.com
3050665. The Musings of a Latte Queen: Narratives of Everyday Life
The Musings of a Latte Queen: Narratives of Everyday Life. Life, really, and a latte by Tayé Foster Bradshaw. Friday, August 7, 2015. One Year, Many Stories. It would be disingenuous of me to minimize the difficulty of the last year. The family, first and foremost, suffered the most egregious loss imaginable. Their firstborn son was not only murdered by the Ferguson Police Department, but his body was left in the middle of the street, to bake in hot August sun, for four-and-one-half-hours. We ended our r...
themusingsofalattequeen.com
3050666. The Musings of a Learning Man
The Musings of a Learning Man. Thursday, 16 June 2011. Hong Kong: Sunday 5 June 2011. For dinner, we found a British-Australian pub that served traditional pub food. I dined on British food and ale, and we brought our China trip to a conclusion. In the morning, we left the hotel for the airport, and flew home. Wednesday, 15 June 2011. Guilin and Yangshou: Friday 3 June 2011- Saturday 4 June 2011. I was also able to get a taste of local custom by bartering in the market for a Chinese chess set. It was...
themusingsofalearningman.blogspot.com
3050667. The Musings of a Lost Programmer
themusingsofalostprogrammer.com
3050668. bona vacantia
themusingsofalurcher.blogspot.com
3050669. The Musings of a Mad Hatter | Life, Loves and Literature!
The Musings of a Mad Hatter. Life, Loves and Literature! Life Update and ‘What I Hope To Achieve With This Blog’. Published November 16, 2012. Quick update on my life, I got an offer from Bristol University. A few days ago to study English, which I am really happy about.Today we have an inset day at school, so I’m going out to see the new Twilight. Movie with some friends, which should be awesome! I’m also going to experience Nando’s. For the first time (shocking, I know! I also went to see The Killers.
themusingsofamadhatter.wordpress.com
3050670. The Musings of a Mad Missionary
The Musings of a Mad Missionary. Saturday, September 18, 2010. July 26, 2010. 8 lbs 12 oz. Can't remember (haha.come on now, it's #4). Yep Folks, No DRUGS! Yes, Yes, I am insane :). 1 Question Asked By Others:. I was certain it was going to be the end of me". 2 Question Asked By Others:. Are you gonna have more? That certainly WOULD be the end of me". Ellie, Ellie Belly, Smelly Ellie, Ellie Bell, and just plain El. Links to this post. Friday, April 3, 2009. Sit at My feet. Where to even begin? Afterall, ...
themusingsofamadmissionary.blogspot.com
3050671. The Musings of a Magpie | stories and art by Margaret Bell
The Musings of a Magpie. Stories and art by Margaret Bell. About Me and my Work. January 2, 2017. You might be wondering why it’s been so long since I’ve last written on this blog. There have been a lot of things going on around my home for a while now, most of them pretty good. For one thing, I’ve been working on a new story that I’ll start sharing on here in the form of a webcomic. So what will I be working on? A fictional culture taking place fifty-thousand years from now. A full Victorian bustle-dress.
themusingsofamagpie.wordpress.com
3050672. The Musings Of A Makeup Enthusiast
The Musings Of A Makeup Enthusiast. Post Of The Day. Top 10 Beauty Products For Under 10 Dollars/ Pounds! Gee here, as always. However actually this post is going to be a little different than usual, as me and Lauren thought we w. Saturday, 19 November 2016. Top 10 Beauty Products For Under 10 Dollars/ Pounds! The majority of these products will, obviously, be drugstore and go easy on the wallet of those on a budget (especially now that it comes up to christmas! Make sure you check her lovely blog out!
themusingsofamakeupenthusiast.blogspot.com
3050673. The Musings of a Manic
The Musings of a Manic. Man·ic   /ˈmænɪk/ –adjective pertaining to or affected by mania. Origin: 1900–05; Gk manikós inclined to madness. See mania, -ic —Related forms hy·per·man·ic, adjective sub·man·ic, adjective —Synonyms frenzied, agitated, frantic. View my complete profile. Universal truth is infinite and reaches magnificen. A seemingly (keyword) anti-90s rant. If you go home with somebody, and they don't have books, don't fuck 'em! Mdash; John Waters. Wednesday, July 9, 2014. Tuesday, July 8, 2014.
themusingsofamanic.blogspot.com
3050674. The Musings of a Mikaela
The Musings of a Mikaela. Monday, November 24, 2014. Click here to learn more about this product! Sunday, October 12, 2014. The Wizard of Oz: Redefined. Math is a tornado. And I am the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz when she gets absolutely served by that tornado when it causes Dorothy’s entire house to land on her. Like,. Whaddup, I’m a tornado, and I just cancelled ya plans! Funnels towards the next unsuspecting victim*. 8230;And then Dorothy is all, “OMG, finally! 8220;Oooh, this is so f...
themusingsofamikaela.blogspot.com
3050675. The Musings of an Unemployed Patent Attorney and an ex-Mini Storage Tycoon
The Musings of an Unemployed Patent Attorney and an ex-Mini Storage Tycoon. A Blog of Enthralling Daily Occurrences. Thursday, October 23, 2008. New Music and Not Much Else. Life is going OK now. We all know blogs about happy people kinda suck. Here's some music. I'll be bitter and angry again soon enough. Tycoon Tunes: Scintillating Songs of 2006, Vol. 1. Http:/ www.mediafire.com/? 1 The Fiery Furnaces - Benton Harbor Blues. 2 Ghostface Killah - The Champ. 3 Clipse - Chinese New Year. 12 Tunng - Woodcat.
themusingsofaministoragetycoon.blogspot.com
3050676. The Musings Of A Modern Day Eccentric
The Musings Of A Modern Day Eccentric. Idle fingers and thumbs let loose on a keyboard. Tuesday, 20 July 2010. His Mouth Is Moving, But Listen To The Funny Sound He Makes. Have you ever stopped to listen to yourself and wondered 'What in all hell am I talking about? I'm pretty sure we are all guilty of this insecure little moment from time to time. BUT. I have noticed it more recently than ever. I'm not an insecure person. In fact I'm a pretty well rounded-secure-type-thingumy-bob. BUT. That's number thr...
themusingsofamoderndayeccentric.blogspot.com