SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 30 / (3317542 - 3317596)

3317542. The Road to Rollergirl
The Road to Rollergirl. How I Stopped Being a Roller Wannabe and Started Being a Rollergirl. You are here: Home. Free, Wheelin’. Yo Dawg, I Heard You Like Challenges. So the old year is done, sent off with a [skate] boot in the ass by my Roller Derby Workout Old Year's Revolution. The winners, Skirt Steak of the Hellions of Troy fresh meat squad. And Chrome Molly of the Southern Oregon Rollergirls. Consider this me holding out my arms and yelling "I'm bridging! Ref note: your arms are irrelevant! What ca...
theroadtorollergirl.com
3317543. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
theroadtoromanceisaonewaystreet.com
3317544. TheRoadToRoth | Swim. Ride. Run. Repeat.
Swim Ride. Run. Repeat. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Ich gegen mich selbst! April 19, 2015. Heute vor genau 3 Jahren war ein guter Tag. Wenn nicht sogar der Beste in meinem Leben. Ich habe eine Entscheidung getroffen und die hat mein Leben geändert. Ich habe mich entschieden so einige Laster abzulegen, von der Couch zu kommen und Sport zu treiben. Bald darauf habe ich einen Traum entwickelt und den verfolge ich bis heute. Das hätte ich damals nicht gedacht. Ich gegen mich selbst!
theroadtoroth.florian-oeser.de
3317545. The road to Round 1
The road to Round 1. Monday, September 7, 2009. I am experimenting with different forms of cardio to see what will help me cut the most as well as trying to relieve pressure on my knees. I continue to go to Sifu Gia's Cardio Class on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings and love it more every time I go. On Thursday night, she did a 10 station circuit and it was rockin! I also do treadmill, recumbent bike and spinning classes to build the cardio strength. Monday, August 31, 2009. I'm also really looking ...
theroadtoround1.blogspot.com
3317546. The Road to Royal Parade
The Road to Royal Parade. This blog is designed to let you share with me the journey as we head towards Royal Parade and The Salvation Army Training College. Hope you have some fun with me on this ride and maybe through this God might challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and rely on His amazing provisions. WHOOPS! We are actually here at 303 Royal Parade so now I hope you can enjoy the two year journey with me and hopefully you may be challenged by what is happening with us. It is hard to belei...
theroadtoroyalparade.blogspot.com
3317547. The Road to Ruin - A new Musical Comedy by William Zeffiro
theroadtoruin.com
3317548. Home
The Road to Ruins. Hiking and camping trips to things abandoned in the NYC area and beyond. The Road to Ruins. Invites you to join us as we hike to old iron mines, abandoned mansions and unused military sites in parks and forests around the New York City area. Home] [ Special Offer! Hiking the Road to Ruins.
theroadtoruins.com
3317549. The Road to Rupp
The Road to Rupp. All your Kentucky High School Basketball News with score updates, feature stories, recruiting updates, and highlight videos right here on The Road to Rupp! Sunday, December 1, 2013. Highlights of Ballard's Win over Holmes in Fast Lane Classic. Ballard beat Holmes 75-64 in the Fast Lane Classic at Lawrence County yesterday. Here are the highlights:. Sunday, November 17, 2013. Perry Central Takes Loss in Kentucky Elite Shootout; Cordia's Team Still Incomplete. Here is a look at the bench:.
theroadtorupp.blogspot.com
3317550. The Road to Rushmore - 2010
The Road to Rushmore - 2010. Wednesday, July 7, 2010. In the next couple days I'll update you on our final days of the roadtrip (Friday July 2-Tuesday July 5). Sorry for the delay, especially to our family. But, we are alive and well! A final update and pictures to come! Friday, July 2, 2010. Just a Quick "Good morning" on Day 7. We're expecting a hot one today! It's 9am, and already 85 degrees and climbing.yowzah! Thursday, July 1, 2010. Bubba's Coffeeshop where we stopped for some internet and joe:.
theroadtorushmore.blogspot.com
3317551. Welcome to THEROADTORUSSIA.COM
This page is provided courtesy of GoDaddy.com, LLC.
theroadtorussia.com
3317552. Home - The Road to Safety Self Defense
The Road to Safety Self Defense is here to provide the public with an extensive self defense training program and education. In the ever increasing rise in violence and crime in our society it is imperative that the public is aware of these dangers and is equipped to prevent, protect and defend against them. The Road to Safety Self Defense 416-457-3548.
theroadtosafety.com
3317553. 一般的な歯の治療とは異なるインプラント治療
theroadtosalvation.org
3317554. theroadtosamarkand « thoughts and images from an enquiring mind
Thoughts and images from an enquiring mind. The Official Blog for the Rock'n'Roll Cobbler. THE VIEW FROM FEZ. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 61 other followers. Dyer’s work Fes. I can see you. Mausoleum of Moulay Ishmael, Meknes. May 3, 2013 8:51 pm. April 18, 2013 8:59 pm. Last night I watched a film that I would place firmly towards the top of the ten best films that I have ever seen. Images of the Nile. April 2,...
theroadtosamarkand.com
3317555. The Road to Santiago - The Road to Santiago
The Road to Santiago. A Journey of The Soul. The Camino de Santiago:. Walking the Journey of the Soul. Camino Frances Map and Additional Information. Camino Portuguese Map and Additional Information. Camino del Norte Map and Additional Information. Via de la Plata Map and Additional Information. The Camino de Santiago. Travel from Paris to St. Jean Pied de Port. The Symbolism of the Scallop Shell. Getting Your Compostela/Pilgrim's Mass. The Pilgrim's Mass Prayer. Sending Your Backpack Ahead. Between May ...
theroadtosantiago.com
3317556. The Road to Savary Island - Home Site of Talking Raven and Giggling Prawn
AMAZING ISOLATED RAIN CLOUD. A ROAD ON SAVARY ISLAND. GETTIN YOUR SAVARY ON. OUR" FAV "CLAM DISH. MOUNTAIN GLACIER AS SEEN FROM DECK. INDIAN POINT FROM DECK. FAWN ON SUTHERLAND BEACH. SUNFISH SEEN AT LOW TIDE. STAR FISH AS SEEN AT LOW TIDE. GIGGLING PRAWN LIVING ROOM. FIR SLAB COFFEE TABLE. WHAT A SWEET RIDE. USE KAYAKS TO EXPLORE COASTLINE. VIEW FROM WHARF ON SAVARY. ARTIST 'S WORK DISPLAYED ON SAVARY. SUNSET AT TALKING RAVEN. HUGE OYSTER BED ON CLAM BEACH. LUND WATER TAXI OFFICE. MUSSELS ON CALM BEACH.
theroadtosavaryisland.com
3317557. The Road to Sedition | this is the way, step inside…
The Road to Sedition. This is the way, step inside…. The Lungs of Punk: the meaning of style and clothing as language within the ‘hardcore movement’ and beyond. Asymp; Leave a comment. The Lungs of Punk: the meaning of style and clothing as language. Within the ‘hardcore movement’ and beyond [1]. Barthes, Hebdige and the language of clothing. This latter position is underpinned by Saussure’s distinction between. Dress) is the ‘normative reserve from which the individual draws their. Between the materiali...
theroadtosedition.wordpress.com
3317558. The Road To Self | The Road To Self
THE ROAD TO SELF. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS. FARSI ( فارسی ). The Road To Self. The Road To Self. Reflections on a lifetime of traveling the road to self from within. You separated me from yourself and told me; to go, I love you, I won’t leave you alone, remember me, wait for me and I will come. For years I suffered from the sorrow of being away from you and restlessly burned in the fire of your love…., you didn’t come. Now, I shout from the pure chests of the lover:. The Road To Self. Questions & Answers.
theroadtoself.com
3317559. The Road to Selfdom – Companion Site and Study Materials
The Road to Selfdom. Companion Site and Study Materials. Chapter One Spare Time. The Road To Selfdom. Available Now from CrossLink Publishing. The Road to Selfdom. I can almost hear Bob Hope and Bing. Crosby singing a jaunty tune as they prance down the street setting off on their new adventure. The Road to Selfdom in Technicolor featuring hit songs such as It’s All About Me, I Can Never Get Enough, and Don’t Get in My Way I’m off on the road to selfdom. Then came the day when I learned that the path we ...
theroadtoselfdom.com
3317560. www.theroadtoselfemployment.com
Notice: This domain name expired on 07/12/15 and is pending renewal or deletion. This domain registration expired on 07/12/2015. Do you own this domain? Use of this Site is subject to express Terms of Use. By using this Site, you signify that you agree to be bound by these Terms of Use. Which were last revised on.
theroadtoselfemployment.com
3317561. The Road to Self-Publishing | The tedious yet hopefully rewarding Journey
The Road to Self-Publishing. The tedious yet hopefully rewarding Journey. About The Road To Self-Publishing. About F.A.R. August 18, 2015. August 18, 2015. Okay so, you have your writing schedule. Through will, effort, and routine you now sit and write once per day. How many words are you writing each time? Continue reading →. August 16, 2015. This post is about a day late. Because there’s something to be said about a post dealing with schedules being behind schedule. Continue reading →. August 13, 2015.
theroadtoselfpublishing.wordpress.com
3317562. Seminary Road
The journey of a Theology student as he makes his way on a journey to helping people in Seminary! Saturday, March 24, 2012. Lent Timeline in The Gospel of John. It has been very interesting for me to have the opportunity this semester to study the Gospel of John. My New Testament Professor, Dr. Mitzi Minor, has selected books for us to read and study which have provided a great deal of insight for me as I've gone through this book. As they go into the Passover celebration, it is crucial for the Judeans (...
theroadtoseminary.blogspot.com
3317563. Home - Seeking Sanctuary
Permaculture and Living Simply. When “Seeking Sanctuary” turned into home. Hi there and welcome to my little patch of online website soil. This is the natural progression and incarnation of my old WordPress.com blog The Road to Serendipity. Here you will find a wholesome blend of permaculture based ethos, the desire to do it ourselves for less and my constant quest to learn everything that I can about how to navigate this small blue planet in a simple and sustainable way. How cold is it?
theroadtoserendipity.com
3317564. theroadtoserendipity | Trying to find order in all of this chaos
Trying to find order in all of this chaos. The New Adventures of Emo Dog and El Chupacabra. A Day in the Life. We finally did it! Migrating to Seeking Sanctuary. Well, we finally managed to nail down our lecturer to show us how to upload the new websites that we created to our new self-hosted site and The Road to Serendipities new sister blog is up and running. I just posted the very first post over at http:/ theroadtoserendipity.com/. Holy macaroni I am almost famous! Feeding non dairy kefir. Have a lov...
theroadtoserendipity.wordpress.com
3317565. The Road to Serfdom:The Definitive Edition (Volume 2) by F. A. Hayek, Bruce Caldwell
The Road to Serfdom:The Definitive Edition (Volume 2) by F. A. Hayek, Bruce Caldwell. The Road To Serfdom. By F. A. Hayek. Qualified orders over $25 ship free. Tuesday, April 3, 2012. Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Silver. Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Silver. Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Silver. Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Silver. See Lower Prices At Amazon. Model : Series 7-790cc. 3 personalization modes for a more individual shave.
theroadtoserfdomsale.blogspot.com
3317566. The Road To Shanghai 2010
The Road To Shanghai 2010. Sunday, January 31, 2010. Press Conference Shanghai China. The Road To Shanghai. Press Conference Introducing Robert Lyn Nelson in Shanghai. Media Event for Artist Robert Lyn Nelson. The press conference went very well I thought. At least the part that was in English and that was Robert speaking about how he was honored to be here in Shanghai and how gracious the people of Shanghai are…. With the closing of the press conference, we all got up and stood around the painting that ...
theroadtoshanghai2010.blogspot.com
3317567. The Road to SiJi
Wednesday, March 25, 2009. Protect Pro-Life Medical Professionals. You can join us in signing this petition HERE. 0 Sweet Words of Encouragement. Thursday, February 5, 2009. Starfish Foster Home Newsletter. The Starfish Cleft House. Nine little cleft babies were delivered from the orphanage this morning. They are all so cute. The youngest Tina is 10 days and the oldest Antonia is 11 months old. We are now a franchise, we started a second apartment on the first floor of our building. At Starfish, we have ...
theroadtosiji.blogspot.com
3317568. The Road To Silicon Valley, a Blog by Ernest W. Semerda
The Road to Silicon Valley. One Aussie's Journey across the globe to Silicon Valley. Ask Ernest a Question. Silicon Valley and this Blog. Or connect with me on. Who is Ernest Semerda. I am an Aussie currently based in Silicon Valley, Mountain View to be precise. Originally from Wollstonecraft in Sydney, I arrived in Silicon Valley back in March 2009. I think my thirst for high tech lead me here and here’s how it all started (the story). Popular Articles I’ve posted here. Moving to Silicon Valley. How to ...
theroadtosiliconvalley.com
3317569. Protected Blog › Log in
Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theroadtosimple.com
3317570. Welcome theroadtosimplicity.net - Hostmonster.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
theroadtosimplicity.net
3317571. The Road to Singapore . . .
The Road to Singapore . . . Monday, January 10, 2011. Fast forward to two month later, when I'm hauling boxes and boxes of books, dishes, towels, curtains, etc., and loading them into my Mini Cooper all by myself and dragging them to my room in an apartment I share with a fabulous married couple. This is when I actually had to open these boxes and remember who I was 15 months ago and where my life was going. Tuesday, November 23, 2010. We were having lunch a couple of days ago and our waitress was pretty...
theroadtosingapore.blogspot.com
3317572. FREE DOWNLOAD - The Road to Six-Figures and How to Get There in 90 Days or Less!
Free e-Book Reveals The Exact Blueprint Our Team is Using To Crank Out Six-Figure Earners in Record Time. Even If You're Brand Spanking New! WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO DISCOVER IS GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND!
theroadtosixfigures.com
3317573. The Road to SixtyThe Road to Sixty - Meanderings of a Mellowing Mind
Hallelujah and Trust Your Instincts – that’s Spanx in the next stall! June 9, 2015. The Road Ends/Starts Here. June 9, 2015. And her memories are confused and wrong. Why do we celebrate good instead of great? June 8, 2015. Why do we celebrate ‘good’ instead of ‘great’? When did we all decide that ‘good enough’ was enough? Have we become so inured to a lack of excellence that we have begun to settle for anything that gets even close? The Sad Use of Our Children for Notoriety. April 13, 2015. April 11, 2015.
theroadtosixty.com
3317574. Slovakia
God has opened the door. The Road To Slovakia. What is going on? Reaching the youth of Slovakia with the Gospel of Jesus. There is only one final goal and that is to bring glory to God. We hope to reach the youth of Slovakia with the name of Jesus so that they can reach their nation for the glory of God. This is what Josiah Venture is all about. This is Modern Day. Find out about the purpose vision and methods of what the road to Slovakia is all about. Ready to take the next step?
theroadtosk.com
3317575. getfitwithkarlakay
theroadtoskinny.com
3317576. The Road to Skinny
The Road to Skinny. The adventures of a woman who is balancing being a new mom, while trying to find those healthy habits she once knew. Monday, August 27, 2012. So I decided that instead of health being my main focus, I wanted to switch it over to Molly. I made a new blog over on Wordpress, My Path in Motherhood. And I would adore if you followed me over there! Hope to catch up with everyone over there! In the meantime, here's a recent picture of Miss Molly. Monday, July 23, 2012. Why do you blog? You'r...
theroadtoskinnymegan.blogspot.com
3317577. Theroadtosochi.com
theroadtosochi.com
3317578. The Road to Spirituality
The Road to Spirituality. Through this blog we intend to contribute to the strengthtening of people's inner self, helping them find the way to inner peace and harmony with the environment and the rest of the world. Se ha producido un error en este gadget. Domingo, 21 de agosto de 2011. There is no learning in the easy life. In any aspect of life that we wish to have some significant progress we must get a lesson out of it. Learning is related to the ability to solve each and every one of the problems.
theroadtospirituality.blogspot.com
3317579. The Road To Spookytown
The Road To Spookytown. Wondering what we're working on lately? Currently we are working on creating a strong financial foundation, preparing for a move to North Carolina (goal date: summer 2013), slowly building up a collection of spooky items, and starting our foray into miniature models. Thursday, January 9, 2014. The Best Horror Movies On Netflix Instant: January 2013. If there's a movie available I haven't listed and you're wondering about it, leave a comment! I'll try to watch it and rank it. It's ...
theroadtospookytown.blogspot.com
3317580. J&L Harley
Click here to try our mobile site now! Roll Out The Summer And Get $50. 81115 Just a few more days to roll out the summer and get a $50 H-D Gift Card by mail-in rebate. With the purchase of two qualifying Dunlop Harley-Davidson series tires. Offer ends August 15. 99% and Zero Down Financing Extended. 8815 99% and Zero Down Financing Extended on Touring and Street Models. Choose a new Harley-Davidson Touring or Street get ZERO Down, .99% financing and get. Bike Night Y2K Style. 8/15 Michaela Brewster Run.
theroadtosturgis.com
3317581. theroadtosuccess.net - This website is for sale! - theroadtosuccess Resources and Information.
The owner of theroadtosuccess.net. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 850 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
theroadtosuccess.net
3317582. "The Road to Summertown" Preview Chapters | —Stories from Tomorrow's Newspaper
The Road to Summertown Preview Chapters. Stories from Tomorrow's Newspaper. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Welcome to the “sneak peek” site for “The Road to Summertown Stories from Tomorrow’s Newspaper”. We’re glad you found us. We have two goals:. 1) We want to share the concept behind “The Road the Summertown,” that is, There are difficult times ahead, but they can be good times if we prepare properly. Here we go. Enjoy. A novel of a speculated future. Many situations are experienc...
theroadtosummertown.info
3317583. The Road To Super Bowl XLV
The Road To Super Bowl XLV. Green Bay Packers vs Pittsburgh Steelers. Sunday, February 6, 2011. Aaron Rodgers Gets Championship Belt on Super Bowl 45. Aaron Rodgers Gets Championship Belt on Super Bowl 45. Photos of Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers with his Super Bowl championship wrestling belt and linebacker Clay Matthews celebrate winning Super Bowl XLV over the Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas on February 6, 2011. Needing to go 87 yards in 1:59 with one time...
theroadtosuperbowlxlv.blogspot.com
3317584. The Road to Surfdom
The Road to Surfdom. An intermittent weblog by Tim Dunlop - winner of the inaugural Nobel Prize for blogging - .and after this I'm going to the beach. Thursday, November 14, 2002. THIS BLOG HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. PLEASE READ THIS FOR DETAILS ABOUT WHERE YOU CAN NOW FIND THE ROAD TO SURFDOM. Today is the last day that I will be blogging on this site. The entire operation has moved to a new site at this address: http:/ www.roadtosurfdom.com/. Yep, The Road to Surfdom. To make your way across. Australia and...
theroadtosurfdom.blogspot.com
3317585. The Road to Surrender
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES. The Road to Surrender. Friday, February 18, 2011. From Toy Cars to Baseketballs.Wow where does time go! I, as a mother, love him with every bit of my being! Trenton is a child of promise (as well as my princess Sarah, but since it is his birthday, we will brag on him. lol. I can remember after Lloyd and I had been married for 6 months, I wanted a baby. I was the ripe old age of 19. LOL. I prayed for months regarding having a baby, and Lloyd was not ready (bless his heart!
theroadtosurrender.blogspot.com
3317586. The road to surrogacy
The road to surrogacy. I have always wanted to help someone have a baby. Now I'm finally getting the chance through gestational surrogacy! This is different than traditional surrogacy. Gestational surrogacy is where the intended mother or a donor egg along w/the intended father or donor sperm is used. The egg is fertilized outside the womb and then transfered to the surrogate. Being a mother is the most wonderful thing and I can't wait to help my IP's experience parenthood! Tuesday, May 18, 2010. We went...
theroadtosurrogacy.blogspot.com
3317587. www.theroadtosustainability.com - Domain parked by Only Domains
Domain Parked with Only Domains.
theroadtosustainability.com
3317588. the road to sweet water
The road to sweet water. Friday, April 4, 2014. This one ends with a twist. Oh man. Clueless. I was clueless. Still am, in so many ways, to how my insistence on doing things my way might affect the people I so dearly love. I added the link below :). Yes, dear, that's more like it. Jesus you are the LIGHT by which we make sense of all things. Help us to hold onto what we believe in the Light of Your presencece when we stumble into the shadows that we cast ourselves. And then, Lord, call us out of ...What ...
theroadtosweetwater.blogspot.com
3317589. NYSPHSAA Section 2 football news, links and history
Diams; Get our latest updates. We tweet when our site adds new info. Follow our feed. Like us on Facebook. And get links to our updates. Diams; Search our websites. Best with MSIE pending new scripting.). Other sections and leagues: Sec. 1. Diams; New York State Sportswriters Association blog. More blog entries ]. Diams; Tweets from reporters across New York. Diams; NYSSWA weekly rankings. NYC, Long Island football and more sports. Diams; 2015 statewide schedule. Week 1 (Sept. 3-6): Schedule. Troy Record...
theroadtosyracuse.com
3317590. Emily Louise
Thursday, October 18, 2012. Let's Give Em' Something to Talk About. Ahhh, my sisters. Fabulous in every way. It amazes me everyday how our relationships have evolved as we have gotten older and our love for each other strengthens, in a non incestuous way. My little baby sister has inspired us. I like to call it #thechelseamovement2012. Click here. To check out her original post. 1 Go to bed early and wake up early. 2 Find a hobby. 3 Make and eat more healthy foods. 30 days starts NOW! What I know now.
theroadtotakemehome.blogspot.com
3317591. The Road to Tasting
The Road to Tasting. Welcome to our world! Our world where we absolutely love food and now here is our chance to share that love with you. In this blog my family and I will begin a journey to critic various restaurants throughout southeastern Michigan. We hope you will share your comments with us. How the Critics Work. The Road to Tasting. Friday, October 14, 2011. Pete's Coney 2; Clarkston, Michigan. Pete's also has an ice cream parlor style cooler offering Hershey's Ice Cream. Again, I liked it! Now I ...
theroadtotasting.blogspot.com
3317592. The Road to TEACH
The Road to TEACH. Do you have what it takes to be a teacher? Follow three aspiring teachers on a cross-country journey through the vast and varied world of education as they seek out the wisdom and personal stories of pioneering educators who are redefining what it means to teach. Stats from the Road. 4,226 Miles Traveled. 6 Variations of Pizza Eaten. 27 Scenic Photo Pull-overs. UMass-Amherst grad interested in alternative educational approaches. UCLA junior exploring a blossoming interest in education.
theroadtoteach.com
3317593. my simple little blog
Rating: 4.7 (79 Ratings)? 7136 Grabs Today. 44122 Total Grabs? A Cold Heart Will Melt? Rating: 4.7 (39 Ratings)? 5288 Grabs Today. 24034 Total Grabs? My simple little blog. Thursday, September 9, 2010. Life and its happenings. Saturday, July 17, 2010. Nothing more,nothing less. Because of her friends and me,yea,all bullshit,i m gonna turn on u bitch,thts a promise,u little asshole,tonchet,erm,enough bout tht bitch,erm,tuesday's our last hope,its do or die,so,well,wish us luck fr tuesday's game,. Nspencer...
theroadtothe-end.blogspot.com
3317595. THE ROAD TO THE BORDER
THE ROAD TO THE BORDER. 47; The Project. 47; The Road. 47; Ask us anything. Verso Tarda notte raggiungiamo la casa in cui pernoteremo per i seguenti tre giorni: Una casa rossa rivestita di lamiera sulla punta della piccola penisola del villaggio di pescatori, a due passi dal porticciolo, e dalle baracche in legno per l'essicamento del pesce . Dalla finestra i lampioni illuminano senza motivo la strada deserta. Tutti dormono.
theroadtotheborder.it
3317596. The Road to the Century
The Road to the Century. On March 31, 2010, I bought a bike, having not ridden in over 25 years. Six months later, I completed a 25 mile bike ride! This past summer, one of my dear friends was diagnosed with leukemia. In his honor, I am training with Team in Training for a Century (100 mile) Bike Ride in Lake Tahoe on June 5, 2011. Through this ride, Im raising funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and need your support! Http:/ pages.teamintraining.org/de/ambbr11/msawczuk. Saturday, June 25, 2011.
theroadtothecentury.blogspot.com