SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 4 / (3244308 - 3244362)

3244308. Site Title
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
theramblingmum.wordpress.com
3244309. Rambling Muse
Questions about the Craft. This book is not solely about comics, it talks about the fundemental way we take in stories. 15 minute podcasts with Mary Robinette Kowal, Brandon Sanderson, Howard Tayler,. Half a fascinating memoir onKings journey to publication, and half a revelatory walk through the elements of story and writing. A series of hour long discussions about storytelling led by Patrick Rothfuss. An entire semsters worth of Brandon Sandersons. Know any other good books? To get it up here.
theramblingmuse.com
3244310. the rambling mute | rambling the web
August 8, 2007. Originally uploaded by orallyoral. Today is the World Orgasm Day according to Norwegian sites. It was the American artist Alex Hirka that proclaimed in 1998 that his girlfriends birthday August 8 should be the day for orgasm. So join in! But if August 8 is a bad day for you, do not despair, you have a chance to participate in the Global Orgasm For Peace wich takes place December 22. It’s part of the Global Consciousness Project:. Dr Ruth on “Orgasm Day”. The Story Of Round Rectangles.
theramblingmute.wordpress.com
3244311. Theramblingnerd.com
theramblingnerd.com
3244312. The Rambling Nest
Down the road. Across the page. January 7, 2015. I can't think of any time in my life when I would have declared New Year's Eve as the best day of the year. But maybe, very possibly, this time it was. The best for last. The best day, the longest day. Other words: Magical. Awesome. Amazing. Unbelievable. Magical, again. Narnia. The last day of the year! What a way to go, 2014. We'll be talking about it.forever. January 5, 2015. There's still a lot here I want to change. Most especially the URL. In the end...
theramblingnest.com
3244313. THE RAMBLING NEWS
Sunday, February 15, 2015. THE COAST IS CLEAR. We enjoyed our three weeks near my parents and our stay at Lost Dutchman State Park. We were told by the ranger as long as we "behaved" we could stay as long as we wanted. We had great weather for hiking, plus I loved the quiet and dark nights with only the sounds of the coyotes and owls. ( Mark Twain’s description of the coyote. These birds were everywhere! We Googled how to pronounce. And practiced everyday. It is a tough one to learn! Ed said the River Bo...
theramblingnews.blogspot.com
3244314. Ramblings of the Newt | There are many voices. They speak to me and I hear them. These are their words.
Ramblings of the Newt. There are many voices. They speak to me and I hear them. These are their words. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. August 14, 2013. It started with me being on a flight to Oslo. I had a mild fear of heights which had resulted in a fear of flying, so I had opted out of a seat beside the window. And there sat a gaunt-looking business man fiddling with his wristwatch, constantly checking the time per second. 8221; he asked, I nodded and looked away from the window.
theramblingnewt.wordpress.com
3244315. The Rambling Nomad | never stop exploring
8220;Space A” Adventure, Day 2: Metz, Luxembourg. April 23, 2014. And so it begins! Our first full day of our spontaneous eurotrip and we have wheels! Jet lag is a fact, y’all. I made such an effort to combat it with light exposure, wait till sunset to sleep and…4am? Both of us were wide awake. But what better time to explore? 8221; we came back to a delicious hefeweizen breakfast. When in Rome? Hefeweizen. Breakfast of champions. As we reached the city Michael braved the spaghetti-like nature of twistin...
theramblingnomad.wordpress.com
3244316. Angelica
July 7, 2009. The peacock’s shriek always claims His vengeance. She called it,. Every letter light-pierced and partial. Stabbing back his every word. Unmarried, childless, homely, slow,. Stabbing back his every word. She still knew to nod at the passing litany of cities as she stared at their wronged faces. The big-rig long haulers bragged her past as the hunters laughed if she’d pray for the quails. They went laughing off to kill, and the sun seemed to tug to do exactly that. All stories stop: once more...
theramblingofangelica.wordpress.com
3244317. The Ramblings Of A Sane Psychopath
The Ramblings Of A Sane Psychopath. Friday, 15 May 2009. Canadians, Oh My! This week I have been blessed with a visit from a great Canadian guy named Gord! He has come all the way from Vancouver just to see some of his English friends. He's a great guy, but the accent has grated on me. especially when he says "staaaatus" instead of a chip "status" and his weird pronunciation of "oregano"! So, he is going home with such great words as "path", "wanker", "tosser" and "slapper". All is good now! Ah, I though...
theramblingofasanepsychopath.blogspot.com
3244319. The rambling of a Thompson
The rambling of a Thompson. It's not the home I love, but the life that is lived there. Monday, November 19, 2012. Day 323 Bamboo Shoots. On our way home from the tournament yesterday we stopped to pick up something to put the Bamboo Shoots in. Thanks to the new Walmart in Fergus we found some along with some rocks. BTW, Devon can not believe we just paid for rocks! Thanks for taking a peek! Posted by Jennifer Thompson. Day 322 Tri-City Martial Arts Guelph Open Shiai. Thanks for taking a peek! A little g...
theramblingofathompson.blogspot.com
3244321. The Rambling Pages
Thursday, 24 July 2014. So this summer I have made a conscious decision that I am going to do something with my boys every day. I work from home so in theory should be able to plan my hour around the kids - that was the idea. Freelance - be my own boss. Ha, I have never worked so hard. Last summer, I declared I would work mornings, and do something every afternoon. Feel better that we had done something. Today I hope is the start of a new era - I was at my computer by 6.00am, I've done a few hours wo...
theramblingpages.blogspot.com
3244322. The Rambling Person
Friday, 14 August 2015. Pizza Delivery By Plane? In the vein of "interesting but still funny news" I discovered last night that some remote Caribbean islands can now have pizza delivered to them, and by a plane no less. It's one of those stories you find yourself thinking "Please be true" and then you're delighted when it is. Because it's awesome. Been a while since I've had a pizza. Humans are awesome like that. Links to this post. Thursday, 13 August 2015. The Nightmares Of Self Publishing. I woke up t...
theramblingperson.com
3244323. The Rambling Philosopher | My thoughts, here and there. Ideas and perceptions that could be fair or unfair.
My thoughts, here and there. Ideas and perceptions that could be fair or unfair. May 3, 2015. The tree seemingly trying to reach out to the sun before it sets. 8220;I see you everyday and the next thing I know, I was already in love with you. All I can think about is that smile you cast upon me so brightly. They told me it was a fruitless endeavor to chase the unattainable. But I never listened, never cared. Because surely, if a love is so strong it can attain anything it desired? February 18, 2014.
theramblingphilosopher.wordpress.com
3244324. The Rambling Photographer
When deciding how we would tackle the US we had a few things to consider. Firstly was our time frame, we had only limited time in the country and our return tickets were purchased departing from New York, secondly money and after looking at the prices of tours and packages and seeing first hand what […]. York’s National Railway Museum. October 1, 2013. New York City in Brief. July 15, 2013. Have a bermudaful day , the words carry on the warm breeze as it passes over the great harbour. The water a pat...
theramblingphotographer.com
3244325. Theramblingpirate.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain. This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
theramblingpirate.com
3244326. Random Ramblings
Wednesday, December 19, 2012. Waiting for the light. Friday is Winter Solstice. Hanukkah just ended. Advent continues. Christmas is coming. We have not needed the light so desperately as we do now in a great while. The darkness threatens to overtake us, and it feels futile to light a simple candle or sit in anticipation of the breaking dawn. My heart is heavy and broken. So what should my response be - as a parent, as a mental health professional, as a person of faith, as a human being? I will be an advo...
theramblingpoet.blogspot.com
3244327. theramblingporch.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theramblingporch.com
3244328. The Rambling Prophet
No Subject is off the table here. (theramblingprophet@gmail.com). Wednesday, May 20, 2015. I am working hard for my parent for sure.She could use some help. Http:/ www.gofundme.com/justice4Jen. Who destroys a disables woman's car.a useless drunk , that is who. Links to this post. Friday, May 15, 2015. I REALLY NEED A BREAK. Links to this post. Thursday, August 29, 2013. I wanted to catch up with Str8cam Jeff , let you guys know what he is up to these days.enjoy. Things with STR8cam are ok. I enjoy do...
theramblingprophet.blogspot.com
3244329. theramblingquirk | Rambling on about Interesting Things
Rambling on about Interesting Things. September 28, 2015. From The Quietus is really interesting. It’s all about modular music. Also The Quietus. Is a great website. Australia’s oldest man likes to knit mini sweaters for injured penguins. February 11, 2015. December 5, 2014. Discussing teenage sex and the pressure and controversy surrounding it in a country song: Kira Isabella – Quaterback. September 22, 2014. Engineers be cool, yo. Some of them can even dance:. July 30, 2014. June 10, 2014. June 3, 2014.
theramblingquirk.wordpress.com
3244330. TheRamblingRabbit (Rambling Rabbit) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 5 Years. 4 Month Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». Last Visit: 29 minutes ago. Why," you ask? Share a...
theramblingrabbit.deviantart.com
3244331. The Rambling Raven
Wednesday, January 20, 2010. How is a suicidee a coward? How is his decision "escaping" reality? How is it pathetic? Isn't it just plain sad? Shouldn't we shed a tear at least after they are dead and gone? Don't they deserve that? Even if they don't deserve it-say it was the guilty conscience of a child molester-shouldn't we force some sympathy out any which way? What you have waited and waited and waited for things to change or get better but they just don't seem to? Why is it considered a moral crime?
theramblingraven.blogspot.com
3244332. The Rambling Readerista
I regret giving you all wonderful readers and authors this notice, but for the time being I am unable to keep this blog going. Until further notice, have fun everyone and read a lot of great books ;). Maja @ The Rambling Readerista. Monday, August 26, 2013. Blog Tour: Breaking the Reins by Juliana Haygert. Hello, once again, rambling readers! I am bringing you another blog tour after a long reviewing break, organized by Xpresso Book Tours. Publication date: August 14th 2013. Genre: NA Contemporary Romance.
theramblingreaderista.blogspot.com
3244333. Welcome theramblingrebel.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theramblingrebel.com
3244334. Home
It is tough navigating the job market these days. My goal is to help you understand Recruiters (what they love, what makes them tick), resumes (why isn't your resume getting a second look? Interviews (what you may be doing wrong), and job search techniques. I offer resume writing and proofing options for students, young professionals, and professionals. There are also various add-ons that you can choose to help jump-start your job search. Share With Your Network.
theramblingrecruiter.com
3244335. The Rambling Rector
Epiphanies, quandries, and fishing stories. Updated more frequently since my retirement September 1, 2011. On going theme:"sacred irreverence.". From an old Palm Sunday Sermon. Commentary on Readings for Sunday, August 9, 2015 . View my complete profile. Monday, August 10, 2015. From an old Palm Sunday Sermon. Has your world been changed by Jesus? Would it change your world, or you, to have God enter into a profound solidarity with your greatest fear and most painful vulnerability? Jesus changed my world...
theramblingrector.blogspot.com
3244336. The Rambling Red
Mirrors of my Madness. By The Rambling Red. When I look in the mirror I am always, oh so slightly, disappointed. Darling, don’t misunderstand… I am most certainly not a woman obsessed with looks and have become generally ok with the fact that I am a slightly grubbier version of my pre-child self. No. Instead, the issue lies with my. Of being high maintenance. I simply stopped looking in the mirror. It starts when they’re first born… “Who does he look like? 8221; “Who does he resemble? Then… as they...
theramblingred.com
3244337. An Occasional Thought
April 6, 2010. Will I ever get what I so desperately want? Thought of in a daze by Shannon. Sorry I missed a little while, I had lots of ideas but kept forgetting to post them. Why do I have such a bad memory? Thought of in a daze by Shannon. March 20, 2010. Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons? Thought of in a daze by Shannon. March 12, 2010. Why do men have nipples? Thought of in a daze by Shannon. March 10, 2010. How do I avoid offending people of other religions but still manage to ask questions?
theramblingredhead.blogspot.com
3244338. the rambling redhead
5 Surprising Things I Learned About Egypt. Park City, Utah: The Winter Wonderland. Park City, Utah: The Winter Wonderland. Where I live, we have already had our first flurries of the season. These short days and freezing nights have people dreaming of a tropical escape, but not me. My mind is on the mountain. I am dreaming of strapping in and standing sideways. I keep reminiscing of one of my favorite winter destinations: Park City, Utah. Continue reading →. 5 Surprising Things I Learned About Egypt.
theramblingredhead.com
3244339. The Rambling Redhead | Meaning is in Everything ~ If You Look Hard Enough
Meaning is in Everything If You Look Hard Enough. Published Work (Updated 10/4/12). Posted by Epics Wife. On October 24, 2012 in Photography. Posted by Epics Wife. On October 23, 2012 in Close-up's. One Tree, Three Colors. Posted by Epics Wife. On October 22, 2012 in Photography. View from the top. Posted by Epics Wife. On October 22, 2012 in Photography. Fall Flare in Virginia. Posted by Epics Wife. On October 21, 2012 in Photography. Posted by Epics Wife. On October 6, 2012 in Photography. The Rambling...
theramblingredhead.wordpress.com
3244340. The Rambling Retirees
Tuesday, 24 February 2015. Luxury travelling in 2015. It seems that travel for the Rambling Retirees has taken on a modicum of luxury in 2015 with the purchase of a lovely camper-trailer. Camping at Bowenville Reserve. And now for a relaxing beer. After a very comfortable night on Sunday, we decided to spend Monday morning testing out our two man canoe on the nearby Oakey Creek. We had only used the canoe once before and that was on a very open and windy dam near Finch Hatton in Central Queensland&#4...
theramblingretirees.blogspot.com
3244342. The Rambling Review | Every Friday, a week in Review
Every Friday, a week in Review. February 22, 2015. This year, especially late in the year (as the tendency is for most years in lieu of the academy awards) we have had some great films. In the past there have been some really tough years and other years where the films nominated really weren’t that great. But this year we have some really strong candidates for best picture and it’s a real shame that only one film can win that category. Movies are meant to be enjoyed and this year they did not disappoint&...
theramblingreview.com
3244343. The Rambling Richter
And to our health we drank a thousand times.it's time to ramble on.". Friday, April 18, 2014. Amidst the glory of the sparkling green Irish hills and lively bustling city centre streets. A few occasional hiccups in our plans and tough days abroad have surfaced for The Rambling Richters. I was advised by friends and loved ones to allow myself to experience everything. Leaves Raheny Station every 30 minutes. One stop before Howth (the end of the line) is Sutton. To platform 2 at RahenyStation. For a refres...
theramblingrichter.blogspot.com
3244345. Rambling Ro
Just Walking. Walking and Stalking. August 3, 2015. August 3, 2015. It evened out though, my need to take a break was balanced by no longer stopping to buy bottles of Thunderbirds Blue, Maddog 20/20 or Cinzano and finding a quiet spot to swig straight from the bottle. Or at least it would be if Sally hadn’t made all her friends and photos private selfish git. July 30, 2015. Meanwhile, the enormous swathe of public parkland that starts in the heart of the city at Cardiff Castle (It’s true! The real triump...
theramblingro.wordpress.com
3244346. The Rambling Road
Life on the road in northern thailand. The night road, meditation under blurred lights. Not all traffic is created equal! The V7 Racer, one of Motoguzzi’s finest. I’ve been on the floor laughing my ass off! A mate from the Mad Dogs sent me this. Thai Highway Patrol like THiPs. In Thailand and every cop looks like an extra from a lost episode of “CHiPs goes to Bangkok”. Thai cops are the best money can buy, tip them well, and for those who don’t know…. And I can truly ditch Adobe :). Time ago 36 Days.
theramblingroad.net
3244347. The Rambling Road Warrior
The Rambling Road Warrior. Travel Blog: Life through the eyes of a national corporate trainer. Death Valley - Enter At Your Own Risk! It's the hottest and deadliest national park in America, and it kicked the crap out of this road warrior. Are they worth the trip? I visit three big ones in one day - the Mitchell Corn Palace, the world's largest ball of twine, and the world's largest frying pan. I got my kicks on Route 66! It wasn't all perfect - see what happened to me along the way. Apr 15, 2014. I get ...
theramblingroadwarrior.com
3244348. The Rambling Rodent | Warning: These stories may make you feel awkward. Because I am awkward.
Warning: These stories may make you feel awkward. Because I am awkward. As in Volkswagen Beetle. Come on, you didn’t really think this was my way of telling the world I had, until recently, been in a ten-year long secret lesbian relationship, did you? The Bug and I. Read the rest of this entry ». Comments : 3 Comments. I Have Poise, I Have Grace, Oh Wait… I’ve Fallen On My Face. Read the rest of this entry ». Comments : 1 Comment. My Love Affair with Laughing Gas. Read the rest of this entry ». I learned...
theramblingrodent.wordpress.com
3244349. Home Page
Unique Gifts and Artistic Designs. Wedding and Floral Design. A place to find beautiful things. Specializing in unique crafts and designs for the home and holidays! Wreaths for all occasions. Designed for you by Rosie Smith.
theramblingrose.com
3244350. Rosie Bloxham
Follow me on Instagram. Follow me on Twitter. Follow me on Facebook. Follow me on Pinterest. A Few Days In Phong Nha, Vietnam. Everyone we had spoken to had told us that Phong Nha was a must-see in Vietnam. We decided to make sure we had enough time to visit. From Hue, we caught a mini bus which took around 4 hours, and we had the bus all to ourselves. We had run out of time to visit… Read More A Few Days In Phong Nha, Vietnam. November 29, 2016. November 29, 2016. November 25, 2016. November 15, 2016.
theramblingrosie.wordpress.com
3244351. The Outrageous Ramblings of the Rountrees | Il nostro mondo della corsa, dell'alimento, della vita e del divertimento.
The Outrageous Ramblings of the Rountrees. Il nostro mondo della corsa, dell'alimento, della vita e del divertimento. Summer is winding down. August 20, 2012 by theramblingrountrees. Originally uploaded by The Rambling Rountrees. No, I haven’t not fallen off the earth. Just a very busy summer that is now winding down here in Maine. A lot has happened since my last post, so I will update you all soon! More bad news…. April 30, 2012 by theramblingrountrees. Originally uploaded by The Rambling Rountrees.
theramblingrountrees.wordpress.com
3244352. The Rambling Rover: the professional and personal weirds and wonderfuls of my rambling feet and mind
The professional and personal weirds and wonderfuls of my rambling feet and mind. Live Below the Line 2011 Blog. Roving, and no doubt rambling, feet (India 2003). Welcome to my Roving Ramblings. It’s quite a simple blog format – all posts will be posted to the Ramblings. Page To view only specific types of post, please filter by the categories of Professional Ramblings. All views expressed on this site are my own and all photos are mine unless otherwise attributed). Notify me of new posts by email. The S...
theramblingrover.com
3244353. The Rambling Runner | My rambles about running, fitness, food and life.
My rambles about running, fitness, food and life. February 20, 2012. I have moved to a self-hosted website! What does this mean to you? If you’re subscribed to http:/ www.theramblingrunner.wordpress.com. You will need to travel over to my new site at http:/ www.theramblingrunner.com. And subscribe there in order to continue receiving updates! Can’t wait to see you over there! From → Uncategorized. February 16, 2012. Tags: 10 minutes in February. Basketball Game, Again! Let’s see, where did I leave off.
theramblingrunner.wordpress.com
3244354. The Ramblings
A Rambling was a group email that I wrote on an irregular basis. However, in 2005, "The Ramblings" is my Blog! Ramblings normally relate to things that have happened in my life or events that I have witnessed. Ramblings are sometimes funny, sometimes rude and often totally insensitive but I do think they are interesting. Mostly, they give you some insight into a great mind. mine. Monday, June 13, 2005. Because I can. How is it? Who is this tourist? Yes I am the rudest tourist in Egypt! Fortunately, the s...
theramblings.blogspot.com
3244355. The Ramblings Holiday Cottage | 4 Star Rated Self Catering in Exmoor National Park – Dogs Welcome Too
The Ramblings Holiday Cottage. 4 Star Rated Self Catering in Exmoor National Park - Dogs Welcome Too. HAVE A GO HOLIDAYS. Location & Contact. Prices & Calendar. Sailing on Wimbleball Lake. SUNDAY, JUNE 15,. One of the world's toughest half Iron-Man courses kicks off at nearby Wimbleball Lake. If you're taking part and looking for accommodation or just coming to watch contact us through this website. Seen as a hardcore bike ride for competitors. Great day out! COLERIDGE WAY - FIND THE BOXES. Kay, Bucks, UK.
theramblings.co.uk
3244356. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
theramblings.com
3244357. Ramblings Of A Mischievous Mystic | A Virtual Barfbag Of Creative Expression For Hyperactive Members Of An Inward Generation
Ramblings Of A Mischievous Mystic. A Virtual Barfbag Of Creative Expression For Hyperactive Members Of An Inward Generation. Therambler’s Recommended Reading List. August 6, 2009 in Deep Thoughts And Good Reads. So, I’m basically a Calvinist. I just have some trouble with the L of the TULIP, which stands for l. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world. There are many verses to support this, such as John 3:16 “For God so loved the world. And gave himself up for her. 8220; Limited atonement. Atonement is...
theramblings.wordpress.com
3244358. Ramblings
This Blog is a collection of hiking trip reports and other general "ramblings about our ramblings". We love to hike, paddle, walk in the woods or the city and in general just be out in this beautiful world. Hope you enjoy the rambles. Saturday, August 24, 2013. Katahdin Redux - Hamlin Peak. Moon setting over Katahdin. Nat looking at where we're heading. I think she's looking forward to this. Boulder field along Chimney Pond trail. Almost to Chimney Pond. Cave below Hamlin Peak. Bernie at Chimney Pond.
theramblingsblog.blogspot.com
3244359. theramblingscot (Amy) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 280 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? A girl at a ...
theramblingscot.deviantart.com
3244360. Theramblingscribbler.com
Buy theramblingscribbler.com. Send us your best offer!
theramblingscribbler.com
3244361. The Rambling Seamstress - Home
Conveniently located in Waterford to serve the Greater Detroit area. Back to School •. Off to College •. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
theramblingseamstress.com
3244362. theramblingseminarian | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Samplings: Teaching and Philosophy. What’s all this about? In Word and Deed: What the Elderly Taught Me About Ministry. Leading a Bible study at a nursing home is not a sexy ministry. No one gives you great acclaim for it. No one recognizes your name because of “that thing you do.” Actually, the people you minister to often don’t remember your name at all. Warren can barely stay awake. He’s a gruff man and has few words. He’ll awake from his afternoon ...Today, as I was d...
theramblingseminarian.wordpress.com