SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 43 / (3634872 - 3634926)

3634872. The Writing Queen
Why Hire a Wedding Planner? How to Furnish your Bedroom. Was Atlantis a Real City? 3 Steps to Superb Communication Skills. How to Defuse an Argument. Why Hire a Wedding Planner? So you’re engaged. Congratulations! Here are just a few things you need to do to make sure your wedding goes smoothly:. 8211; Plan your budget. 8211; Create your guest list. 8211; Book your wedding location. 8211; Choose your wedding dress. 8211; Choose your wedding menu and drinks. 8211; Prepare any speeches and rehearsals.
thewritingqueen.com
3634873. :: Welcome To The Writing Rad ::
About Dr. Humes. Welcome to the Writing Rad, a website dedicated to improving the communication skills of radiologists. Our reports are our product, and we need to effectively communicate our findings to our patients and referring physicians. Through this website, you may download various white papers, schedule reviews for the ABR oral exam, and order the textbook, On Radiology Reports. All are offered to help you improve your contribution to patient care. Web Design By www.webbyguru.com.
thewritingrad.com
3634874. The Ramblings and Rumblings of the Rain and Thunder
The Ramblings and Rumblings of the Rain and Thunder. Hello to all of you fellow readers! I’m glad that you took the time to read this little entry and to read my blog. I’m very excited for this project of mine. This blog will be a blog of my ramblings, reviews, critiques and more! Again, I thank you for taking the time to stumble upon this blog. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. September 25, 2013. Blog at WordPress.com. The Ramblings and Rumblings of the Rain and Thunder. Blog at WordPress.com.
thewritingrain.wordpress.com
3634875. The Writing Rambler
Friday, June 1, 2012. Yes ONE of several thousand GREEN LANTERNS is GAY. HIM = NOT GAY. HIM = NOT GAY. HIM = NOT GAY. HIM = NOT GAY. ALL OF THEM = NOT GAY (THAT WE KNOW OF). See ya when I see ya suckers,. Sunday, April 22, 2012. Earth Day, Smchearth Day. Tuesday, April 17, 2012. Lamenting over John Carter. Looks kinda like a SYFY network movie of the week right? Seriously.how much better was that? Ill see ya when I see ya folks,. Wednesday, March 7, 2012. Dear Kindle Fire,. How are you my love? The perce...
thewritingrambler.blogspot.com
3634876. The Writing Rambler | A foolish man here to impart some foolish words
A foolish man here to impart some foolish words. Get to know The Rambler. STAR WARS: Rogue One Sizzle Reel and Poster. July 15, 2016. July 15, 2016. Oh man summer is here and now all I can think about is December because the STAR WARS: Rougue One sizzle reel/Poster just released and wow do they look awesome! You can check out the sizzle reel below and the new Poster up above. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US! Han Solo #1 Hitting Stores This June! March 8, 2016. March 8, 2016. New York, NY March 7. More important...
thewritingrambler.com
3634877. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
thewritingranch.com
3634878. The Writing Rants… | …the everyday writings of a dreaming author
The Writing Rants…. 8230;the everyday writings of a dreaming author. Camp NaNoWriMo hasn’t worked again! July 19, 2015. Sometimes I wonder why I put myself through the stress and lack of muse when I take part in the Summer NaNos? I am always busy and I never plan my writing time into my days. I have changed my Word Count to 20,000 words as I know that I am not going to get… More Camp NaNoWriMo hasn’t worked again! Camp NaNoWriMo hasn’t worked again! NEWS FLASH – Iggle/NaNo/LEP Style…. July 13, 2015.
thewritingrants.wordpress.com
3634880. I read, I write, I report
I read, I write, I report. Saturday, December 12, 2015. I've moved my rants. Hope to see you over that way for more fun and blogging games. Sunday, November 29, 2015. Annual check-in, yo! Kind of seems that way at the moment with the frequency of the posts, h u h? Ot sure where all the time goes . Oh, wait. yes, I do - work, Leo and. Boring life stuff like cooking dinner, shopping, housework and sleep! There's been a million times where I've thought to myself, 'I totes need to blog about that! Man, it ju...
thewritingreader.blogspot.com
3634881. The Writing Reader
My name is Liz, and I created the Writing Reader as a home for readers who long to become writers and other creative people. This is a work in progress, and I hope you'll come along for the journey. To begin, here is what I believe about creativity. The Writing Reader Creativity Manifesto. I have a story to tell. I tell my truth and let the critics be damned. I value my uniqueness, remembering that comparisons kill creativity. I create because I love to create. I take creative risks joyfully.
thewritingreader.com
3634882. The Writing Realm |
Hair Loss Protocol program. On Sep 22, 2016 in Scalp MicroPigmentation. So if you too are losing the excessive quantity of hair, you then must locate a reputed and recognized hair clinic now like HairLineInk. Why do you consider stage actors use yellow spotlights and not fluorescent lighting? On Nov 6, 2015 in LED Lighting. Hair Loss Protocol program. Why do you consider stage actors use yellow spotlights and not fluorescent lighting?
thewritingrealm.com
3634883. Writing Red | Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. – Benjamin Franklin
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. – Benjamin Franklin. One of the things that I write best, in my opinion, are sad scenes. I don’t know what it is about the emotion of sadness that interests me. Maybe it is the hurt feeling, I dunno. Anyway, I don’t want to make this post depressing. January 18, 2013. Plans, Evil Plans. One thing that I constantly find myself doing for book writing is planning. That’s a good thing. If we didn’t plan out stories, they ...I find that plann...
thewritingred.wordpress.com
3634884. The Writing Resource
International Writing and Editing Service. See what The Writing Resource is up to. The Writing Resource.ca is professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. I have had personal tutoring so that writing is no longer a burden or fearful. I continue to use TWR for editing when I do not have time to refine my own copy. They are reliable and fun to work with. Always a plus! President, CarShare HFX. Welcome to The Writing Resource.ca. Our team of writers, editors. And educators is ready to serve you. You need ...
thewritingresource.ca
3634885. The Writing Resource — Bite-Sized Lessons to Improve Your Writing
Bite-Sized Lessons to Improve Your Writing. Reading the Roman Missal, Part 2: Oblation. Is oblation an everyday word, and if not, why does the Catholic Church use it so much? Read the full article. Protecting the Tower or Holding Back the Tide? Language changes are inevitable. One way they happen and how to deal with them in copy. Read the full article. Writing Productivity: Measurements and Tools. Read the full article. Reading the Roman Missal, Part 1: Consubstantial. Read the full article. It Is to Be...
thewritingresource.net
3634886. The Writing Retreat | A Writers Retreat in Cornwall
A Writers Retreat in Cornwall. Designed by writers for writers. E. Njoy time to relax, think, read, learn and write. I leave walking taller as a writer.” Julia. Our next retreat will run from 16-21 November 2015, when we will spend the whole week working on narrative structure. Find the latest news and details here. The Writing Retreat provides:. Space and time to write. Professional tuition, one-to-one and in groups. The companionship of other writers. Good food and delightful accommodation.
thewritingretreat.co.uk
3634887. Welcome thewritingretreat.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thewritingretreat.com
3634888. Writer's Retreat – Indie Writers Haven
Our stories are born in life and imagination. Read Free Previews Online / Video Trailers on Menu. Featured Story, Romance, Mystery, Suspense, Paranormal, Love. Characters Return in Many Roles. Carla is an Irish American, 30-year-old Antiquities Archaeologist living a normal life. Events change as she inherits extreme wealth, then unexpected power and political influence. Carla's journey begins in The Visit. Stories Completed But Not Published and Those Still In Development. Travis and Carla lived each da...
thewritingretreat.org
3634889. Welcome to The Writing Revolution
Home - The Writing Revolution. Courses and Partnerships Overview. The Writing Revolution brings proven strategies to underserved schools that enable students to improve their writing skills, become better readers, speak more coherently, and elevate their thinking in all content areas. The Writing Revolution is a non-profit organization created to ensure that The Hochman Method reaches as many students as possible. David Coleman, President of the College Board. Read about The Hochman Method in.
thewritingrevolution.org
3634890. Eat My Shorts | Short Stories for Bored People
Short Stories for Bored People. June 25, 2016. That Time at Frog Pond Lake. It happened to a friend of a friend of mine. Whatever, the place still gives me the heebies. Still, it’s better than a run-in with Perc the Jerk. The lake was still as I hurried past, and from a distance I could see the glow of the candle Mom had put in the window for Samhain. I felt comforted just then, and ran the rest of the way until I reached the front door. Okay, okay, I’ll hang them up! To be continued…. June 11, 2015.
thewritingriveter.wordpress.com
3634891. The Writing Road.com - Beth K. Vogt
Friday, November 26, 2010. Book Review: Nightingale by Susan May Warren and Contest. I'll just say it right up front: I loved Nightingale. Winning author Susan May Warren's. Writing improves with every book she publishes- and Nightingale. Gripped me from the opening scene to the last page. As a writer, I've attended three of Susie's writing retreats where she challenges attendees to write breathtaking stories. With Nightingale. And the previously published Sons of Thunder. The Letters From Home Giveaway!
thewritingroad.blogspot.com
3634892. The Writing Room
Sunday, April 17, 2005. I have been remiss in my updates lately. Work has intruded, and with only a little more than a month until summer break, I have to acknowledge and bow to Work's demands. But I want to offer something here, some gesture of good will and the reassurance that I am indeed coming back- eventually. Lately, I've found myself rereading old, beloved books. This weekend I read one of my favorites from high school- Illusions. And now I've begun to reread Anne Lamott's Bird by Bird. I encoura...
thewritingroom.blogspot.com
3634893. The Writing Room | Writing Courses, Coaching and Retreats - The Writing Room
Writing Retreats Cape Town. Write a Book in 100 Days. Write a Book in 100 Days FAQs. Get Help With Your Book. The Writing Room is here to help you get your book written, and support you the entire way through the publishing process. So there are a lot of ways we can work together. Look around or send me an email. Join the monthly newsletter. Please send me the monthly newsletter with writing tips, new course dates, writing events, tips and leads. JOIN OUR FB COMMUNITY. Some of our published authors.
thewritingroom.co.za
3634894. The Writing Room | home
Welcome to the writing room. A state of the art, creative space, where songwriters and artists come together to create the hit songs of tomorrow, today.
thewritingroom.com
3634895. Maritza Arrastia Writing Room
Skip to main content. Maritza Arrastia Writing Room. The Woman Who Married Her Own Son and Other Stories. Todos Mis Amigos Se Van by Karim Lopez. Adela, Irma, Noel, Elba Luz. On Mon, 2015-10-26 18:22. I am Marina Arco. I am one of the occupiers of the Palenque encampment in Isla Karaya. Welcome to my todos.world webpage! Read more about Todos. On Sat, 2016-04-09 14:53. Read more about Microcuentos. On Mon, 2015-11-02 17:30. Read more about Huespedes. On Sat, 2006-07-15 16:44.
thewritingroom.org
3634896. The Writing Room | 1703 2nd Avenue NYC | 212.335.0075 |
thewritingroomnyc.com
3634897. thewritingrooster.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thewritingrooster.com
3634898. The Writing Runner | Writing, Reading, Publishing, and Running
Writing, Reading, Publishing, and Running. I’ve Been Blogging in Waves. July 18, 2011. Not literally, of course. That would be tough without a waterproof device. It occurred to me the other day that I hadn’t posted here in a long time, so I went and looked over the 75 or so ideas I’ve saved in my notes for possible posts… and none of them really did much for me. They’re all good ideas for posts (for the most part! But I just haven’t felt like blogging for one reason or another. May 21, 2011. In high scho...
thewritingrunner.wordpress.com
3634899. Thewritings.us
thewritings.us
3634900. 富士フイルムのメタバリアスリムのサラシア配合サプリメントの効果は
thewritingsalon.com
3634901. The Writings Amazing Work
The Writings Amazing Work. ท องเท ยว-ท พ ก. ธ รก จ-เศรษฐก จ. เทคน คส ดเจ ง ฉลองว นป ใหม อย างไรไม ให อวบอ น. เทศกาลป ใหม ใกล เข ามาท กท ในป น หลาย ๆ คนได ม Holidayต อเน องก นต งแต 5 ถ ง 10 ว น ซ งเย ยมส ด ๆ สำหร บการพ กผ อนและเฉล มฉลอง! คงไม ม ก จกรรมเฉล มฉลองใดท ไม ข องเก ยวก บการด มและการก น และท สำค ญม นม กเป นการก นท ส ดจะตามใจปากซะด วยส ถ งตรงน ถ าเราไม อยากม พ งน อยๆ หร อไขม นส วนเก นเพ มเข ามาเป นสมาช กใหม ของร างกาย เราก คงต องย ำเต อนต วเองก นหน อยว าให หย ดก น ยาลดความอ วน. แบบไม ย งได แล ว.
thewritingsamazingwork.wordpress.com
3634902. The Writings. by Victoria. | I make art from words. Its flawed, but I think that's where beauty lives, in the cracks and crevices that aren't perfect.
The Writings. by Victoria. I make art from words. Its flawed, but I think that's where beauty lives, in the cracks and crevices that aren't perfect. It is easier to tell the truth than to maintain a lie. Dear folks, consider the above statement. Don’t we all wish people would just cut to the chase and speak the truth? I sure do. The truth can’t be worse than the [fallout from a] lie. It is easier to tell the truth than to maintain a lie. I haven’t updated in months and I feel so bad about that! Time is t...
thewritingsbyvictoria.wordpress.com
3634903. Students / Business English Plain Language tutoring | The Writing School
Courses and learning programmes. English and Plain Language tutoring for students. Today, it’s more important than ever to write so that your message is immediately understood. It’s about writing to express, not impress. The skills and techniques we’ll show you will not only improve your academic marks; they’ll come in handy when you apply for a job, take minutes at a community meeting, submit a detailed report or send a difficult email. Subscribe to our free monthly tip. Read what people say. Come la cr...
thewritingschool.co.za
3634904. thewritingschool.com - This website is for sale! - writing school Resources and Information.
The owner of thewritingschool.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 360 USD! The domain thewritingschool.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thewritingschool.com
3634905. The Writing Scott
Writing. Reading. Teaching. Traveling. Parenting. Partnering. With Eyes Wide and Lookin' Out for the Side Roads. Thursday, June 12, 2014. Shifting over to My Author Website (possibly permanently). I've been blogging solely at my author site since April, so please feel free to catch up! Katherine S. Crawford. Links to this post. Saturday, April 5, 2014. Newest Column: "Got spring fever? Head out to the woods". My newest newspaper column is up. Find it here. Katherine S. Crawford. Links to this post. Thurs...
thewritingscott.blogspot.com
3634906. The Writing Season
thewritingseason.com
3634907. | Journal Keeping Sessions for the Soul
Journal Keeping Sessions for the Soul. Journal Keeping Sessions for the Soul. Get Up There and Sing…or Write! Follow on WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
thewritingseason.wordpress.com
3634908. Stop Dreaming Start Writing
Stop Dreaming - Start Writing. Finally, A way to write books and profit from them. These are the amazing secrets the "Gurus" don't want you to know! WARNING: DON'T EVEN THINK OF TOUCHING A KEYBOARD UNTIL YOU FOLLOW R. T. BYRUM’S PROVEN STEPS, TIPS AND SECRETS TO SUCCESSFUL WRITING". Everything you ever wanted to know about writing a book - revealed! From: R.T. Byrum. Re: 4-Month "Stop Dreaming - Start Writing" Training Program. Did you want to write a book? Are you having a hard time getting started?
thewritingsecrets.com
3634909. Thewritingservice
Popular Brands on Instagram Leading the Internet Market. Instagram is known to be the well known photo sharing app which gives the opportunity to look like professional photographers to its 50 million users worldwide. Instagram is known to have unique set of editing features and it has enjoyed great popularity over the years. Instagram has not just offered a whole new medium for the photographers, but also for …. Increase Your Instagram Following without Paying Anything. Instagram is undoubtedly the best...
thewritingservice.com.au
3634910. TheWritingServices
Of All Your Content Needs. Unique and Optimized Content. Presence With High-Quality Articles. Article Writing Service Features. Our writers are experienced in delivering top-class articles that are perfectly written according to the guidelines. In order to get you the Articles of your desires, we offer unlimited number of free revisions. This is an offer not found easily elsewhere in the market. A large pool of highly experienced writers ensures that your writing orders will be delivered on time. Company...
thewritingservices.com
3634911. Studying and Homework Guide -
Different Tools For Different Needs. Posted by Melissa Jones. On Apr 7, 2016 in Education. Comments Off on Different Tools For Different Needs. Tools Guide Google Page. Acquiring More Edcuation with Microsoft Certifications. Posted by Melissa Jones. On May 28, 2015 in Education. Comments Off on Acquiring More Edcuation with Microsoft Certifications. Growing Up and Learning Again. Posted by Melissa Jones. On Apr 25, 2015 in Education. Comments Off on Growing Up and Learning Again. Importance of a Career.
thewritingsessions.com
3634912. Wisata Spot
Cari apa saja tentang wisata disini. Budidaya Kroto, bisnis kecil untung besar. Budidaya Kroto - beternak Kroto atau semut rangrang, memang asih belum populer di masyarakat. Padahal sebenarnya prospek peluang usaha budi. Posted by Andri wahyudi. Beli aplikasi android berbayar. Poin persentase dalam hal pangsa pasar di pasar ponsel di Indonesia dalam beberapa tahun terakhir.  Onbile.com  telepon tetap (termasuk S. Posted by Andri wahyudi. Metland rumah idaman investasi masa depan mantap. Berikut ini ulasa...
thewritingshed.blogspot.com
3634913. Medical Writing and Copyediting,
Testimonials and Reviews of The Writing Shed. References & Standards. Medical Writing and Copyediting making you the expert. Are you looking for a health professional to become your scribe for your medical and health writing needs? Are you looking for a scribe to write your manuscript on your Industry knowledge and have it published online at Amazon? You will become the expert in your field. Your published book will give you authority and credibility beyond your networking. The Writing Shed can:. Sometim...
thewritingshed.com.au
3634914. The Writing Shed - Daniela Pesconi-Arthur
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. Letters to my mother. Fat chick no more. Write your weight off 12-week challenge. Write your whole self. The Writing Shed Shop. The Writing Shed Shop. You are here: Home. 8 tips to optimise your weight loss success. How to optimise your weight loss success? Playlist 10 songs to listen to when you’re going through chemotherapy. The diary of a (hopefully) reformed exercise hater. But swing a Terry’s Chocolate Orange in front of my face […]. The day seems t...
thewritingshed.org.uk
3634915. The Writing Shop
Tuesday, February 28, 2017. Kirov Series: Stormtide Rising! Season four continues with Stormtide Rising! Book 29 in the Kirov Series. For Amazon Kindle: $4.99. Trade Paperback: $19.99. With the Allied forces closing on Tunisia from two sides, the Germans conceive a bold new plan that sends Rommel west to the heartland of Tunisia where he confronts the American Army under General Patton. The Axis forces launch Operation Sturmflut. Part I – The Last Dance. Part II – Sturmflut. Part III – Swan Song.
thewritingshop.blogspot.com
3634916. writer, copywriter, writing skills training | The writing shop
109;ichelle@thewritingshop.co.uk. Articles & books. Articles & books. Fresh, full flavour writing for discerning palates. What’s more interesting the box, or the chocolates inside? As a professional writer, I get to the heart of what people are really interested in. The bits that really matter. The tasty bits. The inspiring, the satisfying, the innovative, the unconventional, the crowd-pleasing. In short, my writing focuses on all the chocolatey bits, enticing people back for more. Exactly as it says!
thewritingshop.co.uk
3634917. The Writing Shop
thewritingshop.com
3634918. 家のデザインは暮らしに繋がる【イメージを形にする住宅】
例えば、中庭 吹き抜け 展望 都市など、理想とする家作りは各々で異なるため、建物の構造を決めた後、デザインに反映させることも可能です。
thewritingshow.com
3634919. The Writing Sickness
Welcome to the rantings and musings of another starving artist. Well.not exactly starving. How about struggling? That's better. Along with samples of my latest work, you'll get articles on being a Christian writer or Christian author, some Christian book industry news, and other Christian writing tips. Hope you're blessed and challenged by the content. The Christian Writer's Ten Commandments. Judging a Book By Its Cover. Why I Sleep With My Kindle Fire. Christian Writer or Writer That's a Christian?
thewritingsickness.blogspot.com
3634920. The Writing Site
Top 10 Resources for Writers. March 20, 2012. These two words are often used interchangeably and the meanings confused. Yet at the same time you will hear people referring to ethics and morals. Question is, do they know the difference or have they just gotten used to saying the phrase? Ethics refer to a set of principles; the philosophy or theory relating to […]. Read the full article →. March 7, 2012. Read the full article →. How To Use The Past Tense. March 6, 2012. Read the full article →. Thank you l...
thewritingsite.org
3634921. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thewritingsofa.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thewritingsofa.wordpress.com
3634922. The Writings of a Deranged Lunatic
The Writings of a Deranged Lunatic. Rantings from an Ewy. Friday, October 30, 2009. Generation y is so tech savvy and dependent on technology that the majority of our time and communication is spent on our computers or mobile phones. We get home from school and then we turn on our computer. We update our facebook status. We comment on other poeple's facebook status'. We update our myspace page. We update our bebo page. We tweet on twitter. We reply to other people's tweets. We update our blog. For me tha...
thewritingsofaderangedlunatic.blogspot.com
3634923. the writings of a Ghanaian girl
The writings of a Ghanaian girl. Grab a daily dose of News as it happens all over the world. Tuesday, 15 November 2016. Halle Berry Launches a Lingerie Line ‘Scandale’ to Celebrate Being 50 and Fearless. Legendary Hollywood actor Halle Berry. Turned 50 in August this year, and to celebrate she’s following her dreams and launching a lingerie line called. Halle The big FIVE OH has taught me to be FEARLESS! Here’s her Instagram post announcing the big move –. The big FIVE OH has taught me to be FEARLESS!
thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com
3634924. THE MAGIC DOOR
We are what we think. THE SILENCE SUPPORTS OF WORDS. The holistic worldview of humanity, as an unitary and totalizing conception goes back to the origins of mankind. The oldest and diverse cultures conceived that the movement of nature tends toward order and balance, considered the human being as an integral part of living nature in constant change. The principles of Zen are:. Perfection for everyone who commands, those who fights to be peaceful and not be angry. Zen is that which is closest to the inner...
thewritingsofalchemists.blogspot.com
3634925. The Writings of a Mad Man
The Writings of a Mad Man. 5 years ago I wrote this to begin a novel. There, There Now. Things I found in a folder Ive not opened in year. View my complete profile. Thursday, December 11, 2008. 5 years ago I wrote this to begin a novel. Back in 2001, a friend of mine proposed we get together and write, produce, and film an independent film. We wrote the script, which I decided to format into a novel version, which would be a first person account of the events. Let me know what you think:. The chill in th...
thewritingsofamadman.blogspot.com
3634926. The Writings of a Math Librarian Student Teacher
The Writings of a Math Librarian Student Teacher. Tuesday, September 4, 2012. Unit Rates Worksheet - Day 8. Today was my first official day of student teaching. And I had a substitute teacher in my math classes(! Things that I liked about today:. Students responded to me well, even though I had not been officially introduced to them by my cooperating teacher. Students were not afraid to ask questions when they didn't understand how to figure out the answer to a problem. Things that I learned today:.
thewritingsofamathlibstudentteacher.blogspot.com