SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 46 / (3641957 - 3642011)

3641957. They Call Me Mellie - Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and Travel blog
Happy New Year and Farewell to 2016. 31 déc. 2016. Happy New Year les amis! Une année 2016 folle en émotions pour moi, et une année 2017 qui s'annonce toute aussi mouvementée. Résumons un peu 2016 : j'ai obtenu mon MBA, je vis enfin de ma passion, je me suis fiancée, j'ai rencontré de nouvelles personnes formidables, j'ai vécu des voyages extraordinaires: Dubai. L a Suisse,. Londres, les vendanges et visites. 2016 a été très belle même si parfois imparfaite! Et le négatif semble lointain en fin de compte.
theycallmemellie.com
3641958. TheyCallMeMewt (Mewt De La Mewteh) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Mewt De La Mewteh. Mewt De La Mewteh. Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Mewt De La Mewteh. December 15, 1988. Last Visit: 5 days ago. Mewt De La Mewteh. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
theycallmemewt.deviantart.com
3641959. TheyCallMeMila's blog - ~ My life ~ - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Soundtrack of My Life. Falling In Reverse ♥. Falling In Reverse - The Drug In Me Is You ('The Drug In Me Is You'). Created: 07/11/2011 at 12:54 PM. Updated: 01/12/2011 at 6:47 AM. J'ai décidé de créer mon blog. Mais une question me turlupine :. Que vais-je bien pouvoir raconter sur ce blog? Et bien je serais tentée de dire, que je tiens à créer ce blog, pour vous. Faire partager ma vie, mes passions, mes espoirs et mes désillusions. Donc vous pouvez m'appeler Mila.
theycallmemila.skyrock.com
3641960. ♥ Be mine
Thursday, August 8, 2013. All those memories how we knew each others . I draw the picture on ur hand . The moment we enjoy our party . The look you make me laugh . I love we both have silly shoot . I was so trouble to setttle fown my feeling . Decide to delete all those picture of you in my phone , i know you never keep our picture anymore . The end i cant do that . Posted by min min @ 5:30 PM. Sunday, August 4, 2013. God , please be good to people who i love and care . I know he doing well without me .
theycallmeminfin.blogspot.com
3641961. They Call Me Mini
They Call Me Mini. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. My First Tattoo :) 38 by 38. July 10, 2015. Fire and Ice Heart- The Heart represents the soul; who someone truly is. The Fire represents passion, verve, emotion. The Ice represents logic, confidence, calm. The two together fuse into a combo much stronger than their individual parts. Synergy. This synergy makes up a large of the soul, hence the Heart. She is not complete yet but I am so proud of this tattoo. I love it more than I c...
theycallmemini.com
3641962. Blog de TheyCallMeMiniChose - Fais de ce jour, comme si c'était le dernier. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Fais de ce jour, comme si c'était le dernier. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! We live in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity. - Megan Fox. Le bonheur, formule à chercher quelque part. 7 lettres qui définissent le but d'une existence, que chaque être tend à trouver dans une vaste étude. Ainsi, je cours vers l'infini. Ou poster avec :. Posté le samedi 14 janvier 2012 18:28. Modifié le jeudi 14 juin 2012 11:06. N'oub...
theycallmeminichose.skyrock.com
3641963. They Call Me 'Miss'
They Call Me 'Miss'. A blog of things that happen in my daily life as a teacher. Sunday, September 22, 2013. Now on to the actual article. This year I find myself supplying in a constant setting. The classes aren't mine. But it's not fair. I know what you're thinking - life isn't fair. And as long as you're not reciting it from this ridiculous list. I will agree with you. However, it doesn't make it suck less. I'm the one who has to walk into class and get asked by the students "why aren't you ou...I don...
theycallmemiss.blogspot.com
3641964. They Call Me Miss Carolyn
They Call Me Miss Carolyn. The awesome adventures of an almost librarian, artist, foodie, and book nerd. Friday, April 22, 2016. TinkerLab, Reverse Engineering, STEM Saturday. So, this happened. Old computers, laptops, and various electronics, screwdrivers, curious kids, a couple helpful parents, and lots of fun! Wednesday, April 20, 2016. What have I been up to? Well, for starters. Bridge to Terrabithia by Katherine Paterson. The Crossover by Kwame Alexander. Everything on a Waffle by Polly Horvath.
theycallmemisscarolyn.blogspot.com
3641965. The Inspiration Board
Monday, October 18, 2010. Yes, I know I said I'd update. In much much lighter news, as I am in need of heavy distraction, the movie is done! Well, I must be off now. Doggies to take care of, crying to make go away. Thursday, September 2, 2010. Exhausted doesn't even begin to cover it. I've always said that stress and/or a major illness are the best diets ever! I must be off to bed shortly to rest my tired feet and, let's face it, soul. I leave you with a non-contextual quote from the set last weekend.
theycallmemissd.blogspot.com
3641966. Panda World ★
Falta teu cheiro, falta tua voz, falta tua presença, falta teu sorriso, falta você. Reblogged 3 years ago from gabrielcezar ( Originally from warllyssong-deactivated20120802. Se eu já tentei beber água como um cachorro? Reblogged 3 years ago from gaabymacedo ( Originally from isaboutwe. Por que eu nunca fiz isso na mesa da minha casa? Porque sei muito bem a reação da minha mãe, e tenho muito amor a vida. Reblogged 3 years ago from gaabymacedo ( Originally from indiesmachine. Na minha infância…. X) Ningu&...
theycallmemisspriscila.tumblr.com
3641967. PaintingMyselfPretty
I'm Manna. I'm obsessed with music, One Direction, boys, the internet, animals, traveling, movies, tattoos, and clothes! 117 – Hell House. That was just unnecessary….RUDE AF. I cannot do this….I just can’t. Diams; CHRISTMAS WISHLIST ‘12:. Asked for →Sam/Jess. Sam’s face at the mention of Jessica. CLOCK HIM, Melissa. Homicide….in Beacon Hills….no one is shocked. Scott is 101% over it right now. DRAG HIM, MELISSA.
theycallmemisspriss.tumblr.com
3641968. They Call Me Mister Fry
They Call Me Mister Fry. A funny, yet poignant true story of a first year teacher teaching 5th grade in South Central Los Angeles. Sunday, June 16, 2013. Last Chance, 1 day left for Mr. Fry's Campaign. First of all, I want to thank everybody who's contributed to "Get Mr. Fry's Hiney to Canada". The campaign ends midnight on Monday PT. Here's the Indiegogo website: Click here. And thank you ALL for bringing us this far! Jack Mr. Fry. Thursday, April 25, 2013. A short message from Mr. Fry! If I don't come ...
theycallmemisterfry.blogspot.com
3641969. Home
theycallmemisterfry.com
3641970. theycallmemisternibs
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Picture Window template. Powered by Blogger.
theycallmemisternibs.blogspot.com
3641971. theycallmemomblog
June 15, 2015. June 15, 2015. Continue reading →. April 11, 2015. We Block It Out For A Reason. Continue reading →. April 6, 2015. Jesus it’s 2015. Continue reading →. April 2, 2015. April 2, 2015. Continue reading →. March 22, 2015. Continue reading →. March 12, 2015. March 12, 2015. Dear Mommy Whom I Pass By…. Continue reading →. March 12, 2015. Mommy Dating Part II. Continue reading →. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “theycallmemomblog”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
theycallmemomblog.wordpress.com
3641972. TheyCallMeMom
May burst into random acts of sarcasm, political rants, and independent thinking. Read at your own risk. Thursday, October 27, 2011. On my personal blog I posted about how we came to be a homeschool family. I am writing this post to further that conversation to what has reinforced our decisions and why we strongly urge others to look into options outside of government education. I am opposed to free education as much as I am opposed to taking. Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses Vol. 18, p. 357). I do n...
theycallmemomm.blogspot.com
3641973. Protected Blog › Log in
Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theycallmemomma.com
3641974. theycallmemommanog
Tema Sederhana. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
theycallmemommanog.blogspot.com
3641975. Best Double Jogging Stroller Reviews | Ultimate guide to choosing the best strollers for the money
Best Double Jogging Stroller Reviews. Best Double Jogging Stroller Reviews. Ultimate guide to choosing the best strollers for the money. How to Choose the Best Double Jogging Stroller. Can be as complicated as choosing the perfect car. Options Can be Overwhelming. That’s one thing that makes baby stroller shopping. Difficult. With all the different variants available, how can you tell which is the perfect fit? Baby strollers offer utmost convenience. If you are able to choose the most suitable unit t...
theycallmemommi.com
3641976. They Call Me Mommy
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! They Call Me Mommy. Monday, September 20, 2010. Officially a Soccer Mom. Isabella played her first soccer game this past Saturday morning. She is playing on the Upward Soccer League, on the "Little Cowboys" team. I think she is really enjoying it. Isabella receiving this week's Bible verse from Coach John. In fact, she was only one of two kids who stayed in the game all the way to the end, even after taking a fall. She's #9 - watch her go! Sophia r...
theycallmemommy-staci.blogspot.com
3641977. Just another day in paradise...
Just another day in paradise. Just another semi-soggy-crunchy homeschooling mom who doesn't want to forget the little things that matter the most. Write These Things Down. Lennox. Sweet Wemmox. He is SO big and does so much and I need to take a second to write it all down so we don't forget! At 3 weeks he started giving responsive smiles. Daddy got the first one but I have had my fair share :). This next one was taken between 5-6 weeks. Little guy is/was STRONG. It's amazing to see how much he has grown.
theycallmemommymeg.blogspot.com
3641978. ...these are a few of my favorite things...
A place in which I ramble about the books I read and truth, beauty, and goodness found in everyday life. Friday, August 7, 2015. Concentric circles, Charlotte Mason, and LER. I think the biggest thing that has stuck out to me as I've been reading, reading, reading, and praying a TON, is the narrowing down of my focus. I really felt this at LER. The connections, the beauty, and the life that comes out of this years in the making. There is no rush, there is no end to these connections. They call me mommy.
theycallmemommywithapileofbooks.blogspot.com
3641980. They Call Me Money
theycallmemoney.com
3641981. Nothing Personal | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. August 19, 2010. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! The Twenty Ten Theme. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Ten Theme. Follow “Nothing Personal”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
theycallmemoney.wordpress.com
3641982. theycallmemoose | …..and i like it.
8230;and i like it. A bit of Moosie. May 7, 2011. I was born in June 1997. My birth mother’s name was Barbara. In July 1999 she died of a brain tumor. :(. Later my dad married a woman named Juli. Because I was so tiny I didn’t really know Momma Barbara, so I now refer to Juli as Momma. I love both my Mommas. But I really love the one I have now. Even though you’re a bit crazy, and even though you left me at the Columbus Trade Center one time, I’ll always love you. The death of evil. May 3, 2011. You&#821...
theycallmemoose.wordpress.com
3641983. They call me Mouse - Home
They call me Mouse. Keep in touch here! Written by Krista Kelley PR. Click here, and like my page!
theycallmemouse.com
3641984. Untitled
2011 2015 Powered by Tumblr.
theycallmemouse.tumblr.com
3641985. Realty World - Your Property Source | They Call Me Mr. Ed - The Best Darned Real Estate Blog Period...!
Realty World – Your Property Source. Ed’s Video Channel. Definition of Terms – Cash Flow Analysis. Ed’s Hot Picks. Ed’s Free Investment Property List. Featured Homes For Sale and Rent. Folsom Home For Sale. Get a Quick Home Evaluation. Sign Up for Automatic Home Updates. Realty World – Your Property Source. They Call Me Mr. Ed – The Best Darned Real Estate Blog Period…! Foreign Investors Still Love California Real Estate. Here’s a story about a company that wants to scratch their itch. In the Mean Time?
theycallmemred.com
3641986. Mister James
ASPNET MVC and jQuery. This blog has, IMO, some great resources. Unfortunately, some of those resources are becoming less relevant. I'm still blogging, learning tech and helping others.please find me at my new home on http:/ www.jameschambers.com/. Wednesday, October 12, 2011. CustomBinding on Service Reference Results in TransportBindingElement Error. 8230;which looked like this:. For the quick fix, head to the end of this article.  Keep reading if you want to know what’s going on. What Was Going On?
theycallmemrjames.blogspot.com
3641987. They call me Mr. Orange
They call me Mr. Orange. Sunday, 7 September 2014. Since we last spoke an awesome new game. Since we last spoke, I've been very busy. Following up on the interests of war-gaming, I've purchased a small bunch of Bushido: the Game miniatures and have even played a game-or-two. What I've been up-to. If you want to check it out, please visit http:/ bushido.inserttokenstocontinue.com. For all the custom warbands and game options, you will need to signup via a very simple web form; please check it out. What st...
theycallmemrorange.blogspot.com
3641988. they call me mrs. richards
It's decided. i'm in love. With our new macbook pro. this is my very first design board attempt, and you know what? I think it's damn good for wingin' it. i've got a lot to learn but i am thrilled to have figured this much out on my own (along with a mini tutorial from b). Is it too late to choose what i want to be when i grow up? I choose graphic designer. This spread depicts mostly what i've been up to this summer. And a great substitute for those over-priced probiotic pills i used to take. I promise y...
theycallmemrsrichards.blogspot.com
3641989. They call me Mrs. Smith
They call me Mrs. Smith. I am a wife of one, a mother of three, a daughter, sister and fabulous friend. View my complete profile. Tuesday, March 31, 2009. I am extremely excited today because it is two days until girls weekend. Woo Hoo! I told her that we are only going to be gone for four days which includes a six hour drive there and a six hour drive home. It's a girls weekend no boys, so who needs to dress up right? I only have school learnin'. Thursday, February 5, 2009. I gladly told Naomi that as a...
theycallmemrssmith.blogspot.com
3641990. They call me Mrs Tibbs | Welcome to my magical little world
They call me Mrs Tibbs. Welcome to my magical little world. An hour of pretty, pretty nails. Published August 12, 2015. Yesterday 10 August 2015, I decided that I was going to paint my nails. It’s not something I do a lot, I think it’s more through not actually having the patience to do it. Even though for everything else I have great patience. Any way, I painted an under coat of clear varnish and then a very pale blue sparkley one over the top. It is by Sinful Colors and yes I bought it in Pasadena, Ca.
theycallmemrstibbs.com
3641991. Coming Soon
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor.
theycallmemrsweet.com
3641992. TCMMT is coming soon
theycallmemrtibbs.com
3641993. They Call Me Ms. Carter
They Call Me Ms. Carter. Writing Whatever Comes to Mind! Friday, May 23, 2014. A Great Family Comedy. The movie Blended is a great movie you can take the whole family to see. Your kids will definitely laugh and want to imitate the jokes from the movie. This movie gives a viewpoint of the 65% of American blended families and how they are growing daily. We need to get back to loving our families more! I give this movie:. Monday, March 24, 2014. 2014 Big Business Virtual Tour. Turning Browsers into Buyers.
theycallmemscarter.blogspot.com
3641994. Home
They Call Me Ms. Hi and welcome to my site. I am a freelance writer and an internet radio show host. The internet radio show helps independent artists, entrepreneurs,and any business that need help to get their message out to the world. If you would like to be featured or want to get your music played on the show, please go to the contact page. I hope you enjoy and have a nice day!
theycallmemscarter.com
3641995. theycallmemuddy (Daniel Grant) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 236 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Jul 5, 2013.
theycallmemuddy.deviantart.com
3641996. They Call Me Mummy | A Quest to Discover the Woman Within
They Call Me Mummy. A Quest to Discover the Woman Within. 9 Things People Say to People with ADHD. 37 Lessons From the Internet. 10 Ways to Empower Our Kids Against Predators. 6 Easy Steps To Sleep-training Your Baby. Damn you, Barbie! Insensitive Things That People Say When You Have an Invisible Condition. How my family destroyed a train. I don’t donate blood. I donate memories. The Tween Parent’s Tug-o-War. A letter to YOU. A letter to a little boy in a scary world. An Open Letter to Jessica Simpson.
theycallmemummy.com
3641997. They Call Me Nance
Friday, June 18, 2010. New Drique London X Era! Tuesday, May 18, 2010. Ive been too busy. is this what yall been waiting for? Diggy- What They Been Waiting For. Wednesday, April 28, 2010. Its been a while since i posted anything. but as the blog continues. we are not losers we are lasers. Lupe Fiasco Im Beaming. Friday, April 9, 2010. NEEDLE IN THE HAYSTACK APRIL 25th! Wednesday, April 7, 2010. This Dude Is My HERO! Saturday, April 3, 2010. Drique London Hey Mr Carter. Monday, March 22, 2010.
theycallmenance.blogspot.com
3641998. Dj Remake gehört zu den angesagtesten Deejays in und um München.
Dj Remake is Munich Citys Most Wanted DJ. 25000 people have clearly chosen in 2013. And now 40000 people have chosen. Dj Remake win the award 2x in row to best dj in ( Hip Hop I RnB I Soul ). In Miami for Epps Week, or Croatia to the Fresh Island…. In Crowns Club Munich or in Berlin for Fashion Week…. In Greece on a party boat or in Switzerland…. Everyone in the scene knows Dj Remake! He was support or after-show DJ for artists such as Snoop Dogg, Usher,. The school is going well and is almost full.
theycallmenash.com
3641999. They Call Me Nathan
theycallmenathan.com
3642000. They Call Me...Nicci
They Call Me.Nicci. Thursday, August 15, 2013. And what caused it? Is it, that. Is what I have to be doing." Even when I told my dad - who was going to pay my student loans - that I decided not to go to nursing school, all I got was support. Just a year later? It effected me more that I would have imagined. But I also think it made me remember that I only have one life, and really it's flying by, so I have to do everything in my power to get what I want out of it. Another audition. I'm not even joking.
theycallmenicci.blogspot.com
3642001. They Call Me Nick
They Call Me Nick. I Guess That's My Name.
theycallmenick.com
3642002. Blog de TheyCallMeNicki - - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Mario - Somebody Else ft. Nicki Minaj. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Posté le samedi 29 juin 2013 12:39. Modifié le vendredi 13 septembre 2013 12:18. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le dimanche 23 octobre 2011 10:54. Poster sur mon blog.
theycallmenicki.skyrock.com
3642003. Blog Music de TheyCallMeNicki01 - ► play me - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. 9658; play me. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! 9658; play me. I'm on top of the world with ur love.*. Numéro de la piste. Ajouter à mon blog. I'm on top of the world with ur love.*. Ajouter à mon blog. Why don't you love? And why don't you need me? Ajouter à mon blog. Let's pound the alarm! Ajouter à mon blog. M-I-S-S-C-I-G-A-R-E-T-T-E leave me be. Ajouter à mon blog. I be on my suit and tie. Ajouter à mon blog. Pretty gang make noise. Ajouter à mon blog.
theycallmenicki01.skyrock.com
3642004. theycallmenoelle (Noelle) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 139 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! One of ...
theycallmenoelle.deviantart.com
3642005. They Call Me Norm
Wednesday, April 21, 2010. Welcome friends and followers! Congrats. Well, that's all I have for today, and I hope you enjoyed. If you would like to wish Shu a congratulations, you can contact him in the school hallways. He won't mind a few fans coming up for autographs. Thanks! Daily shout-outs go to Shu "Track All Star" Xu and Vignesh "Thug Nasty" Kumar. Shu, you're my boy and a great hurdler. Keep it up. Vignesh, keep thugin' out on the dirty streets of Wayside. They Call Me Norm. The blog is not dead!
theycallmenorm.blogspot.com
3642006. TheyCallMeNvr (The Imaginary Friend!) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 370 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Personal Quot...
theycallmenvr.deviantart.com
3642007. @theycallmeOboi
Yesterday they called me by many names, tomorrow they will call me by many names, today. they call me Oboi. Salute to Black Bike Culture! Raise your bike up if you Black, you Bike, and you Proud…. Go get it…. Você Pensa Sub (vol.1)…. O salve é geral! Http:/ subterraneorecords.bandcamp.com/. Go get it…. Você Pensa Sub (vol.1). Escutem e façam o download! Http:/ subterraneorecords.bandcamp.com/. O salve é geral! Hoje é o dia (today is the day)…. U want me to stop? I will never stop…. Mdash; Stacie Y. I wil...
theycallmeoboi.com
3642008. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.theycallmeoldfashioned.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
theycallmeoldfashioned.blogspot.com
3642009. They Call Me Omi
They Call Me Omi. Sitting In The Pagoda – Feb…. Indiscretions – April ’82. S Venice Blvd May ’82. A New Beginning – June ’82. Earth – July ’82. Journal April ’83. Journal May ’83. Zenobia – May ’84. Venice Way – October ’84. The Valley – April ’85. THE STORY OF ME. Sitting In The Pagoda – Feb…. Indiscretions – April ’82. S Venice Blvd May ’82. A New Beginning – June ’82. Journal April ’83. Journal May ’83. Zenobia – May ’84. New Apartment – July ’84. Venice Way – Oct ’84. Earth – July ’82.
theycallmeomi.com
3642010. TheycallmeOmi's Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. June 7, 2010. Well, so much has happened since my previous post; I accepted a job as a drug counselor for the CADA, quit my job at the paper, and now am in a position that allows me to plant seeds and help change the lives of so many people who are destined for dead ends and prison terms. Enough for tonight….tomorrow is another week of Rogerian therapy mixed in with Behavioral modification! Indecisions and Crossroads…. March 8, 2010. During the same general work hours?
theycallmeomi.wordpress.com
3642011. Stuck In The Moment
Stuck In The Moment. If you need an example of how to live, you shouldn't have been born. I dream big, over think everything, overreact, underestimate, and when I say love you, I'm not lying. Was like: i dig yo tumblaaaaa. And I was like:. Anonymous was like: I CANT STOP FARTING. And I was like:. Great Advice from,.
theycallmeoptimistic.tumblr.com