SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 27 / 18 / (3705347 - 3705401)

3705347. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thinkinginloops.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thinkinginloops.wordpress.com
3705348. Thinking In Metaphors | Poetry, Ponderings, Prose and Paintings
Poetry, Ponderings, Prose and Paintings. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Follow Thinking In Metaphors on WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thinkinginmetaphors.wordpress.com
3705349. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.thinkinginmind.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
thinkinginmind.blogspot.com
3705350. Thinking in moments - Tus eventos personales son únicos
Pequeños detalles de gran valor. On septiembre 17, 2014. Al acudir a un bautizo me he tenido que preguntar qué regalo? La edad del pequeñ@ va a determinar mucho el obsequio que hacerle. Palabras que llegan al corazón. On septiembre 3, 2014. Los poemas son palabras que nos hacen sentir. Utiliza las palabras de los expertos, los poetas, para leer en una boda. Ya estoy de vuelta! On septiembre 1, 2014. Ideas que os ayudarán en la organización de vuestros eventos personales. Por muchos años más de felicidad.
thinkinginmoments.com
3705351. Alexander Technique in Brighton & Hove with Gregg Isaacson
How does Alexander Technique work? Who can it help? What can it do for me? How many lessons will I need? What happens in the lessons? Recover your sense of effortlessness. Relieving pain and stress through improved balance, posture and coordination. The Alexander technique can help with the management of pain and stress; improve performance, mobility and overall coordination. It involves subtle hands-on guidance through simple movements to help uncover habitual patterns of tension. More. Alexander establ...
thinkinginmotion.co.uk
3705352. 您访问的页面不存在
thinkinginmotion.org
3705353. Thinking In Music - Thinking In Music ® uses music and visual arts to develop important cognitive skills children need for academic, personal, and social development.
Jump to main navigation and login. Thinking In Music uses music and visual arts to develop important cognitive skills children need for academic, personal, and social development. Active participation in the arts enhances school curriculum while enriching children's lives intellectually, emotionally, and socially. Thinking in Music is a research-based curriculum offered free of charge to educators, parents, pre-school operators - anyone seeking a creative, effective program to engage students in learning.
thinkinginmusic.org
3705354. Thinking In My Head
Thinking In My Head. Just another WordPress weblog. Rolet Temp Affiliate Link Page. Clicking on these links will take you through our tracking url to the merchant’s website. When you purchase something from this merchant, we will receive a portion of the sale. This is a temporary page with some requested merchants listed. Register your domains through Godaddy Buy from Newegg Buy from Amazon. Continue reading: Rolet Temp Affiliate Link Page]. Continue reading: Crossroads Flickr Example]. Middot; Log in.
thinkinginmyhead.com
3705355. Thinking in My Head
Thinking in My Head. Monday, December 26, 2011. Is it time to change how you approach change? The key to change is to let go of fear.". Not easy for some people, and I am one of them. I like things comfortable and familiar. I like to know what to expect. I like the "norm." Even when the norm isn't good, I still prefer it to the unknown. Some people get excited about the unknown. The adventure of something new. I envy those people. I'm sure my focus on endings is a result of my own life experiences and on...
thinkinginmyheadma.blogspot.com
3705356. Thinking In My Sleep
Thinking In My Sleep. Wednesday, March 7, 2012. The next day we woke up bright and early. A Korean friend of ours came over to the hostel to pick us up and together we rushed to the station where we had planned to meet another friend. We spent the morning walking around the Samcheongdong. Area In Samcheongdong there is an area with many traditional Korean houses. The area was full of narrow alleys of stone with sturdy wooden doors. Our friend told us that Yangban. Is オススメがありますか ( osusume ga arimasu ka).
thinkinginmysleep.blogspot.com
3705357. Thinking In New Boxes
Thinking In New Boxes. The Choice is yourswill your future be Eureka. Click Here to See More Videos. July 29th, 2015. Creativity Doesn’t Always Require New Ideas. During a recent trip to the UAE, Alan spoke with The National, a daily newspaper, on the concepts and ideas of Thinking in New Boxes, and how businesses in the UAE (and beyond) can help their employees and leaders think more creatively. In the interview, Alan talks about his thoughts on creativity that new […]. Read More Recent News. The set of...
thinkinginnewboxes.com
3705358. CouchDB mit PHP | Die offizielle Seite zu dem Buch "CouchDB mit PHP" von Oliver Kurowski
Die offizielle Seite zu dem Buch CouchDB mit PHP von Oliver Kurowski. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. CouchDB mit PHP, das Buch von Oliver Kurowski. Dieses Buch versteht sich als Praxisbuch zu CouchDB. Viele Beispiele und Erläuterungen zu den Eigenschaften und Funktionen der CouchDB vermitteln auf verständliche Weise das Wissen an den Leser. Schritt für Schritt lernt er so die CouchDB kennen und zu benutzen. Direkt bei entwickler.press (inkl. Probekapitel):.
thinkinginnosql.com
3705359. Brian Droncheff
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. I am in Padova, Italy for the next several months. I am a graduate student in the European Erasmus Mundus ALGANT (ALgebra Geometry And Number Theory) program and have studied around the world (Italy, India, Netherlands). As bizarre as teaching English or selling laptops sound in relation to my resume and research area, we all have to work (or most of us anyways). If your here due to the add on learning English click here.
thinkinginnovative.com
3705360. Manos Partners - Helping you make the next step
Welcome to Thinking in Numbers. Thinking in Numbers is a proprietary services model designed and developed by Manos Partners. The model is an expression of our practice’s philosophy, the systemisation of our approach and our genuine interest in providing services that value adds to our clients’ businesses. We can help put you in firm control of the future.
thinkinginnumbers.com.au
3705361. Thinking in Objects | better logic, less code
Better logic, less code. September 24, 2012. The Open/Closed Principle (OCP). 8220;Software entities (classes, modules, functions, etc.) should be open for extension but closed for modification.” [APPP]. I recently implemented a simple module that sends messages and made a series of changes to it afterward. I feel it is a good example of OCP to share. At the beginning, I created a MessageSender that is responsible to convert an object message to a byte array and send it through a transport. Package com&#...
thinkinginobjects.com
3705362. thinkinginohio
Wednesday, September 30, 2015. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.
thinkinginohio.blogspot.com
3705363. The Philosophy of Paul Roubiczek - Home Page
Comparison with Unification Thought. Brain Science and Belief. A look at the changes in science which Roubiczek predicted. Paul Roubiczek's published works include:. Diary entries for the year 1939-1940 (published posthumously by Cambridge University Press, 1982). Warrior of God': the life and death of John Hus. In collaboration with Joseph Kalmer, Nicholas and Watson, London, 1947). The Misinterpretation of Man. A study of European thought in the nineteenth century (Kennikat Press, New York, 1947).
thinkinginopposites.tripod.com
3705364. Designing cleverer organisations - Thinking In Organisations
Send e-mails any time: I will respond when I can. Share this news post. Commented on "Gave my presentation on the final day of the conference. Hope the people who attended it gained something useful. The sessions I went to .". 16 July at 11:31 from atlas. Gave my presentation on the final day of the conference. Hope the people who attended it gained something useful. The sessions I went to . Share this news post. 16 July at 11:27 from atlas. Share this news post. 6 March at 16:00 from atlas. Received con...
thinkinginorganisations.com.au
3705365. Thinking in Panels
Sunday, May 10, 2015. Eleven Favorites of 2014. Of course it's kind of too late for this, but as I'm unpacking my comics from crates after renovations here and happily remember reading them, I do feel like a Best of 2014. Please excuse the snapshots, the scanner is still wrapped up somewhere. Here goes:. World's Finest Comics 196. By Bob Haney, Curt Swan, and George Roussos (DC). Featuring the Kryptonite Express! Now what's so amazing about this comic is that despite the haphazard mixture of elements (e&...
thinkinginpanels.blogspot.com
3705367. Thinking in Peaces
thinkinginpeaces.blogspot.com
3705368. thinking in pencil
Poniedziałek, 6 października 2014. Po krótkiej przerwie znowu trochę szkiców z altera. Formaty różne i raczej rysowane ołówkiem, a czas rysunku różny. Niedziela, 13 lipca 2014. Dziś rysunek z ostatnich warsztatów alterpose ale trochę inaczej ;) Brystol , ekolina czarna i warm grey, jakieś pióro i cienkopis. Format zasadniczo a4. A i jeszcze jakiś biały korektor. 15 min na warsztatach a później z 1 h w domu. Poniedziałek, 16 czerwca 2014. Czwartek, 5 czerwca 2014. Piątek, 23 maja 2014.
thinkinginpencil.blogspot.com
3705369. think in pencil - it’s easier to change your mind | thinking in pencil | jason pamental - web strategist, designer, technologist | providence, ri
Skip to main content. A website about imperfection, introspection and exploration. Think in pencil - it’s easier to change your mind. I’m also co-founder of h w design. Spend some time writing on various topics. Mostly design and web-related), speak at conferences and events. Help organize some online communities such as Innochat. And stay as involved as I can in the local design and tech community. For the curious, you can go here. Slides for my talk on Designing for Uncertainty at #eduiconf.
thinkinginpencil.com
3705370. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thinkinginperson.com
3705371. Unhealthy Obsessions
Thursday, March 18, 2010. Big A, little m. Newest fixation. he's the cutest baby ever. ever. Sunday, January 24, 2010. I still do this:. Breakfast is my favorite meal. I have my reasons. One day, I would like to have taken enough thoughtful photos of delicious breakfasts to make a little gallery of them. I have so few currently because they are usually consumed before that can happen, as it should be. Yes, that's fake bacon. I have my reasons. Fred's fur is iridescent. Tuesday, January 12, 2010. After th...
thinkinginphotos.blogspot.com
3705372. Thinking In Pictures | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. My Life With Autism. November 2, 2011. Would I be the same person if I had autism? November 2, 2011. November 2, 2011. Many people, when they read Temple Grandin’s book, might ask the question: Why write about autism? Temple has a unique perspective on autism that not many others on the topic do. She writes her story from first person. Not many autistic people have this skill. Her’s is a rare case. Temple Grandin’s book is a worthy contribution...November 1, 2011. The tit...
thinkinginpicture.wordpress.com
3705373. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@thinkinginpictures.ca. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
thinkinginpictures.ca
3705374. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thinkinginpictures.com
3705375. Thinking In Pictures | Experiencing the world through photography.
Picture of a Picture. British Journal of Photography. Cecil McDonald, Jr. Center for Creative Photography. Center for Documentary Studies. Houston Center for Photography. International Center of Photography. Museum of Photographic Arts. Picture of a Picture. January 6, 2011, 3:55 pm. December 6, 2010, 5:40 pm. Here’s some work from first semester photography students at ChiArts. They are taken from various assignments, mainly technical, to acclimate students to using a digital camera manually.
thinkinginpictures.wordpress.com
3705376. Under Construction
thinkinginpicturesmedia.com
3705377. Thinking in Plain Sight | A Philosopher at Work, by Bruce Stewart
Thinking in Plain Sight. A Philosopher at Work, by Bruce Stewart. Just a Moment, Please. 24/02/2010 by Bruce Stewart. It is so incredibly easy to drop a couple of weeks without writing, when you are constantly creating original material for a blog. Gentle readers, please accept my apology. I really hadn’t intended the absence to be so long! This, in turn, was emphasized this morning to me while commuting, as I listened to last Friday’s A Point of View. Why do thinkers do it? In particular, why do I do it?
thinkinginplainsight.wordpress.com
3705378. Thinking In Play – Playing with big ideas
Playing with big ideas. Thinking in Play is a centralized place for me to write down my thoughts and compile research that I’m doing. As a graduate student and junior scholar, I am constantly reading and reflecting, but don’t often release my ideas into the wild. My vision for Thinking in Play is for me to post about readings, work through new ideas, and to talk about materials that I present at conferences. Feel free to drop me a line at cstuart7@emich.edu or christuartmail@gmail.com. March 31, 2016.
thinkinginplay.wordpress.com
3705379. Logic in politics
Friday, April 24, 2015. Sarah Palin: 'I Owe America A Global Apology'. We need politicians who take responsibility for their actions like Sarah does. Sarah Palin: 'I Owe America A Global Apology'. Saturday, December 24, 2011. Implications of nominating Mitt Romney "The elephant in the room consrvatives will not talk about". What if Romney wins the nomination? Will he have been adequately vetted during the primaries? The answer is "Absolutely not". The answer again is no. Sunday, December 18, 2011. Howeve...
thinkinginpolitics.blogspot.com
3705380. Thinking in Principles - Home
How to Use This Website. Sign in / Sign up. How The Conversation Would Go. About - How the Conversation Would Go. Episode one: Conversation with God. Episode two: Society vs Black. Episode three: Society vs White. Ego Parasite and more. Romance and Romantic Comedies. What are your views on Homosexuality. Systemic Logic of Natural Order. The True Significance of Prime Numbers. The Anatomy of Intelligence. Principle 1 - Progress. Principle 9 - Networking. The Artificial Mind / Ego. Key Phrases and Footnotes.
thinkinginprinciples.org
3705381. leistungsspektrum
UNSER LEISTUNGSANGEBOT FÜR SIE:. Beratung und Einführung von PM-Systemen in Unternehmen. Abteilungen oder Projekten, sowie Implementierung von Methoden, Prozessen, und Tools auf diesen Ebenen. Übernahme von Leitungsfunktionen oder Mitarbeit in Projekten, Teilprojekten oder Arbeitspaketen. Nach Bedarf stellen wir Einzelpersonen oder ein ganzes Team - unabhängig von der Einsatzdauer. Partner für Führungskräfte, Projektleiter und -Teams. Anschrift: Hasenstr. 46, 70199 Stuttgart - IMPRESSUM / KONTAKT.
thinkinginprojects.com
3705382. Verily Verily
Tuesday, February 25, 2014. On reading Philo, Legatio ad Gaium. This week I read Kenneth Schenck's magnificent little primer to Philo, A Brief Guide to Philo. Westminster John Knox, 2005), which has motivated me to face my Philophobia and wade into Philo's writings. I enjoyed reading In Flaccum. And am now reading Legatio ad Gaium. I am surprised by some of the things Philo says, and I'm hoping that some of you Philo experts might be able to provide some guidance. Okay, here's my question ( in bold.
thinkinginpublic.blogspot.com
3705384. Thinking in Reality
Go to side bar. Christians may reasonably and rationally be assured their faith is true, apart from extra-biblical evidences. Wednesday, March 12, 2014. KNOW WHO YOU ARE. As we navigate through life, one thing we can learn is that there is discouragement is everywhere. It often seems that the harder we run after God, the more the devil pops up to prevent us from getting where we’re going. Honestly, all we ever need to trip us up is to have one little hint of discouragement in our ears. You can't do that.
thinkinginreality.blogspot.com
3705385. thinkingINreverse (Melissa Jane.) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 11 Years. Last Visit: 268 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Feb 3, 2004. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thinkinginreverse.deviantart.com
3705386. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thinkinginriddles.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thinkinginriddles.wordpress.com
3705387. Thinking in Ruby
디자이너 채용공고] 글로벌 서비스를 함께 디자인 하실 A 플레이어를 찾습니다. 개발자 채용공고] 글로벌 서비스를 함께 만들어나갈 “A” 플레이어를 찾습니다. 루비 스타일(3) – 말하는 듯한 코딩. 루비 스타일(2) – 들여쓰기(indent)로부터의 탈출. 루비 스타일(1) – C로부터의 탈출. 루비 스타일(2) – 들여…. On 루비 스타일(3) – 말하는 듯한 …. 루비 스타일(1) – C로…. On 루비 스타일(2) – 들여쓰기(indent)…. 루비 스타일(2) – 들여…. On 루비 스타일(1) – C로부터의 탈…. 디자이너 채용공고] 글로벌 서비스를 함께 디자인 하실 A 플레이어를 찾습니다. 9월 7, 2015. 11월 13, 2015. Updated: 주니어급의 디자이너 채용은 마감되었습니다. 어느 정도 경력이 있는 분의 지원은 지금도 받고 있습니다. 성원에 감사드립니다. 지금의 온라인 구인/구직 서비스들을 어떻게 생각하시나요? 저희 팀은 아래와 같은 특징을 갖고 있습니다. 능숙하게 일...
thinkinginruby.com
3705388. Pensando en las ventas | e-commerce group
Pensando en las ventas. Recursos para tu Web. 3 recomendaciones para elegir un buen dominio. Cuando iniciamos un negocio en internet nos encontramos con la complicada decisión de adquirir un dominio para nuestra web. Por lo regular pensamos en el nombre de nuestra empresa o en los productos que vendemos. Debes procurar que el dominio se encuentre disponible en las terminaciones .com. Y posteriormente ten en cuenta la geolocalización que en España es .es. Haz clic aquí para compartir en LinkedIn. Más del ...
thinkinginsales.com
3705389. thinkinginsan - Blogcu.com
Kuran’da geçen kadınlarla ilgili en çok tartışma konusu olmuş ayetlerden biri Nisa Suresi 34. ayettir. Üye blogların içeriğinden blog yazarları sorumludur. Şikayetler için tıklayınız.
thinkinginsan.blogcu.com
3705390. Grey
Juste un peu de silence. And the shades of grey in between. Photo's by me :). This is just a blog for thoughts - songs that are speaking to me, pics from where I've been today, or projects on the drawing board. Just a random outlet. An area of free association. Comments welcome - though anon's are discouraged please. Enjoy your stay and come again. The content of this blog does not represent the views of any organisations to which I belong. Moab is my Washpot. Napalm and Silly Putty. SA, NSW and Vic.
thinkinginshadesofgrey.blogspot.com
3705391. thinkinginshapes.com
Inquire about this domain.
thinkinginshapes.com
3705392. Reverse Engineering...
Monday, May 26, 2008. In Mumbai Bollywood,Cricket and VJTI Sells. Newspapers today are obsessed with VJTI . So much has been written about VJTI.TOI has specially assigned Hemali Chappa to scoop all the dirt she can find on VJTI. Now it looks like DNA has also joined the gang. Thursday, May 22, 2008. The Next "Sub-Prime" Crisis. Ever wonder which is the next crisis which could jeopardize the world's economy. Also now-a-days credit card companies have increased the credit limit and the repayment period&#46...
thinkinginsidetheblog.blogspot.com
3705393. Thinking Inside The Box - Zulu Alpha Kilo
You need to upgrade your Flash Player. If you are certain that you have flash player installed you can bypass the detection.
thinkinginsidethebox.ca
3705394. thinkinginsidethebox.com - This website is for sale! - thinkinginsidethebox Resources and Information.
The owner of thinkinginsidethebox.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 899 EUR! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thinkinginsidethebox.com
3705395. www.thinkinginsidethebox.info
thinkinginsidethebox.info
3705396. Thinking Inside the Box - Home
I want to participate. 03/03 Emily and Gwendolyn Jane (NSFW). 03/03 Fallen Echo (NSFW). 05/05 Iota Art (NSFW). 09/27 Amber Faye Rose. 09/24 Charlotte and Seth. 12/31 Rachel and Elizabeth. 07/10 Sparrow: First Session. Thinking Inside the Box. I want to participate. 03/03 Emily and Gwendolyn Jane (NSFW). 03/03 Fallen Echo (NSFW). 05/05 Iota Art (NSFW). 09/27 Amber Faye Rose. 09/24 Charlotte and Seth. 12/31 Rachel and Elizabeth. 07/10 Sparrow: First Session. 2010-2013 Kevin Connery Contact Me.
thinkinginsidethebox.me
3705397. Zulu Alpha Kilo
Our name was inspired by the NATO phonetic alphabet, the world's most widely-used code. It is employed by organizations worldwide to ensure universal clarity, regardless of native tongue. It is also a reflection of our belief that your message has to be simple and evocative to have the slightest chance of being decoded by today’s media saturated consumer. If you’re a client looking for a clear, new perspective for your brand, email us at INeedANewAgency@zulualphakilo.com.
thinkinginsidethebox.net
3705398. Thinking Inside The Boxes | A beauty beginner with a too critical eye and not enough fashion sense!
Thinking Inside The Boxes. A beauty beginner with a too critical eye and not enough fashion sense! Golden Tote September Review with Update = stay away from this company! August 1, 2015. I, however, remained loyal and dedicated and defensive about them – even as their product slid further and further downhill. Even as more and more complaints started cropping up and even as it became absolutely apparent that GT was more concerned about the bottom line than personalized customer service. Maybe they are so...
thinkinginsidetheboxes.wordpress.com
3705399. Thinking Insight| Site em construção
Bem-vindo à Thinking Insight. Somos uma empresa de marketing de relacionamento, que acredita no poder do B.I. para geração de resultados e no Design Thinking para entregar inovações. Com apenas um ano de vida, já fizemos estudos para os mercados de Mobile, Moda, Mobilidade Urbana e Entretenimento e desenvolvemos projetos para empresas como Alelo, P&G, TAM e agências como Ideal, Colony, Base3, W2T entre outras. Entre em contato conosco. Rua Coronel José Eusébio, 37. Higienópolis, São Paulo.
thinkinginsight.com.br
3705400. Thinking Insights
Table of Contents 3-15-2010. Rebbe Seen By Millions on Iranian TV. The swine Flu- G-ds Kindness and mercy- The Rebbe. The World is stretcing, as the infinite light, com. Never lose hope (thougth). Survey of Happy Marriages. Romantic Dating / Rabbi A Moss. Israel has become an eco-pioneer/ By Matthew Kalma. The Baba Sali and The Rebbe. Many paths- One Goal / Rabbi A. Moss. Dear Tech Support: (funny). The Eternity of Shabbat Candles (story). Sunspots- A Sign of Moshiach? Matisyahu-NBCs promotion of the 2010.
thinkinginsights.blogspot.com
3705401. Thinking In Software
Wednesday, August 05, 2015. Use 'set -x' in docker multiline statements. RUN set -x cd /tmp . Wednesday, June 17, 2015. Scatter Diagrams from any two columns in Excel 2010. In Excel 2010 to plot a scatter diagram out of two columns that appear in any position and any order follow this steps:. Click on an empty cell; select Menu Insert Scatter Select first. From "Chart Tools Design Chart Layout" pick the first one (layout 1) which adds the axis labels. Friday, June 05, 2015. Wednesday, May 20, 2015. Plain...
thinkinginsoftware.blogspot.com