SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 21 / (3855601 - 3855655)

3855601. Thoughts From A Mustard Seed's Blog | This site is dedicated to great quotes, Bible verses, and wisdom of the ages.
Thoughts From A Mustard Seed's Blog. This site is dedicated to great quotes, Bible verses, and wisdom of the ages. The Four Hour Work Week. December 26, 2014 by Thoughts From A Mustard Seed. For all of the most important things, the timing always is bad. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? Timothy Ferriss, The 4-Hour Work Week. Timothy Ferriss, The 4-Hour Work Week. People will choose unhappiness over uncertainty. Timothy Ferriss, The 4-Hour Work Week. 8221; or “What are my goals? To enjoy life, yo...
thoughtsfromamustardseed.wordpress.com
3855602. Thoughts From A Mystic
Thoughts From A Mystic. How wonderful, how wonderful, all things are perfect as they are." Buddha. Posted by Character Animator. On Sunday, June 9, 2013. Sunday, June 09, 2013. TRYING to do good is doing bad. Posted by Character Animator. On Saturday, December 1, 2012. Saturday, December 01, 2012. We are not the self conceived from collected stories;. We are the flowing awareness that savors a moment. Awareness, instead of believing in thoughts. Posted by Character Animator. On Monday, October 22, 2012.
thoughtsfromamystic.blogspot.com
3855603. "Deranged and Insane" | "Writer in Training" ~A blog on the madness of my life's experiences with a mixture of drugs, ***, reality, and delusions.. And not always in that order…
Stories of my Life! 8230; (“Uncensored”). Random F#@$ing Bulls*%& (“Uncensored”). Rantings and Ravings…. Propaganda and Willful Ignorance. Writer in Training A blog on the madness of my life's experiences with a mixture of drugs, sex, reality, and delusions. And not always in that order…. Stay updated via RSS. Propaganda and Willful Ignorance. Delightfully Dark Ar…. Follow me on FB. Follow me on FB. Middle-Class to Homeless and Back Again! I will be writing “ in depth. 8221; and “ uncensored. 8220;, just...
thoughtsfromanaddict.wordpress.com
3855604. Thoughts From An Addled Brain
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! Thoughts From An Addled Brain. View my complete profile. Thursday, August 13, 2015. Well I haven't posted since Austin's birth (for obvious reasons), and there is no catching up so I'll just start with what is going on now. August.it has been quite a month so far. Austin will be 6 months in a little over a week (how is that even possible? Keeping up with my two boys is fun, but it keeps me on my toes for sure. Posted by Nicole Blubaugh. I woul...
thoughtsfromanaddledbrain.blogspot.com
3855605. Thoughts from an Adoptee | Just another WordPress.com site
The Start of Thoughts from an Adoptee. Thoughts from an Adoptee. Just another WordPress.com site. October 21, 2010 by Thoughts from an Adoptee. A classmate from my MSW program and adoptive mom, Marilyn asked my perspective on a new tattoo idea her adoptive son recently had. She gave me permission to share it:. I had to share this conversation with you – tell me what you think. Is this a classic loss and identity struggle, it breaks my heart to think about it. Hope that helps,. See you Sunday,.
thoughtsfromanadoptee.wordpress.com
3855606. Thoughts From An Aging Hippie | Judge me for what I do, not for what you think I am.
Thoughts From An Aging Hippie. Judge me for what I do, not for what you think I am. The Lie that is Journalism. July 30, 2015. Steve Lee, APR. Just read a report saying that mid-size newspapers in America will be the next news media group to disappear. Then the report blamed the news media themselves for their decline. Want to understand why the American public stopped believing the media? Case in point — George Stephanopoulos is caught (doesn’t freely admit until he’s caught) donating ...Over self-right...
thoughtsfromanaginghippie.wordpress.com
3855607. Thoughts From An American Woman | Daily thoughts on my life as a Christian wife and mother
Thoughts From An American Woman. Daily thoughts on my life as a Christian wife and mother. Life As An Army National Guard Mom. This Is The Day The Lord Has Made. August 4, 2015. 8220;This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it” Psalm 118:24. Start your day with God’s joy in your heart. What exactly is God’s joy? Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin}. I DO NOT PLACE ANY OF THE ADVERTISEMENTS SEEN ON MY BLOG; THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT MY...
thoughtsfromanamericanwoman.wordpress.com
3855608. Thoughts From an Armchair Analyst
Thoughts From an Armchair Analyst. For too long now, I have not had a way to express my various thoughts and musings about the sporting world. It's nice to have a place to get it all out. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Monday, January 30, 2012. My NFL Wish List for Nike. I know that you're/we're all excited about having won the contract to outfit the NFL. It's about time, if you ask me. For crying out loud, about 70% of the NFL players wear Nike already! And wait, slacks?
thoughtsfromanarmchairanalyst.blogspot.com
3855609. Thoughts From An Atheist
Thoughts From An Atheist. Theories – How Christianity Started. Maccoby vs. Doherty; some thoughts on the mythicism theory. December 13, 2015. I should say that, although the mythicist position certainly seems to raise a lot of good questions, it isn’t one that I’ve gone very far into; I’ve skimmed through parts of Earl Doherty’s wesbite. And The Jesus Puzzle. As I wrote in my last post, my main influence on the issue of how Christianity originally started was Hyam Maccoby. What the religion was at the ti...
thoughtsfromanatheist.wordpress.com
3855610. Thoughts From An Egg-Covered Head
Thoughts From An Egg-Covered Head. Saturday, February 19, 2011. Random Thoughts: "The Great Adventure.". You grow up, as a young boy in Texas, thinking there are GREAT. Adventures to be had; that there are great expanses to be travelled, no, to be explored. That someday you can distinguish yourself in glorious battle and be the hero of the day. People will say your name and compare you with the heroes of old, with Davy Crockett, Wyatt Earp, or Louis and Clark. Wednesday, February 16, 2011. This is my fir...
thoughtsfromanegg-coveredhead.blogspot.com
3855611. thoughtsfromanegg | general ranting
About ‘an Egg’! Coming Soon from ‘an Egg’. Compassion from ‘an Egg’? People Who Can’t Argue But Still Try. 1 The sarcastic laugh. You say something valid and they have no response, so what to they do? They just look at you and laugh. This is particularly effective if they have many friends who are also retarded as they will join in with the laugh. The sarcastic laugh makes no sense but makes everyone on the opposite side incredibly angry. 2 The repeating of everything you say in an annoying voice. You ar...
thoughtsfromanegg.wordpress.com
3855612. thoughtsfromaneggandachick | An Egg with Spice Included
An Egg with Spice Included. About 'an egg' and 'a chick'. An Egg: Ok, so I just asked Dan the Man what to write on the blog and this is exactly what he said word for word. It’s ok let’s…hang on…um…I’ve got a six pack and a big rack, no, no I need to have something that ends in rack cos rack sounds rude, no actually keep it, sack? No I can’t say I’ve got a big sack…read me the last sentence. And a big mac! Honestly, this actually happened. Comments : 2 Comments. Comments : 1 Comment. You are a Jacket.
thoughtsfromaneggandachick.wordpress.com
3855613. thoughts from a nest
This little space has done its job well and has been the perfect place to share many memories and stories during our first three years of marriage- I've loved it! Now it's time to move forward and begin sharing in a new light via a new place -. I hope to see you there! Links to this post. Delicious Fall Treat: "Pumpkin" Spice Juice! The last thing I want to do on a frosty fall morning is down a freshly made juice. A steaming cup of French-pressed coffee, yes. but cold veggie juice? 1 small green apple.
thoughtsfromanest.blogspot.com
3855614. Thoughts From An Idle Mind | Telling It Like It Is!!
Thoughts From An Idle Mind. Telling It Like It Is! Today’s Morning Madness — With a Twist. September 16, 2011. The Trouble With Politicians. September 8, 2011. Paraphrased quote by Andrew Shepherd — The American President. Anyone who relies on the federal government to solve their issues is simply deluding themselves. Let’s take a closer look. Obama is scheduled to present a “new” jobs plan that is designed to stimulate the economy. Or would you prefer this one from the Obama PR firm. Then, as the speech...
thoughtsfromanidlemind.wordpress.com
3855615. Thoughts From an IMC Student
Thoughts From an IMC Student. This is Nash and this blog will discuss topics related to social media, marketing, and whatever else that interests me. Wednesday, March 5, 2014. UPDATE* - A Deep Dive Into What I Did Right and What I Did Wrong on Social Media. UPDATE - I've made a few changes throughout and finished up the Analysis and Conclusion sections. Take another look and let me know what you think.*. Wednesday, February 26, 2014. The Overshare Generation: Eight Tips to Staying Safe on the Social Web.
thoughtsfromanimcstudent.blogspot.com
3855616. Thoughts from an iPad
Thoughts from an iPad. Bits and bytes of things I find online. October 28, 2013. Whatever .com you can buy now will be much more expensive once the .com owner sees you have funding and a business model and a website. June 3, 2013. Something about →. Clarity of thought is monumental for any communicator, and “something about” suggests the opposite of clarity. It suggests you haven’t thought through the quality or phenomenon you’re describing. If you haven’t read These Days. May 17, 2013. April 19, 2013.
thoughtsfromanipad.com
3855617. Thoughts from an LA Cliche
Thoughts from an LA Cliche. Thursday, January 24, 2013. It's been well over a year since I've updated here. I suppose I needed time away from the whole process. Since that time several things have transpired with respect to Project Bambino:. 1) I did one more medicated IUI (failed);. 2) I found an egg donor; and. 3) I have reverted back to being just friends with Mr. D. I know that I want kids. It is one of the only things I have always known. Dogs and kids. I'm now 42 (and a half! Note - I wrote this po...
thoughtsfromanlacliche.blogspot.com
3855618. Thoughts From A Nobody
thoughtsfromanobody.com
3855619. thoughts from an observationalist
Thoughts from an observationalist. DogTread… Um… Ummm…. January 3, 2013. No This is not a joke. You can’t make this stuff up… At least I can’t. It’s a REAL product folks. (Check it out here. It even comes with an instructional DVD. Came across this little gem tonight via Fab.com. Speechless. Well, obviously not. But, not sure what to think… An accident waiting to happen? Why not just get up off your butt and WALK your dog? What is becoming of this world of ours? If I tweeted: #firstworldproblems. Because...
thoughtsfromanobservationalist.wordpress.com
3855620. Thoughts From An Ohio Farm Girl
Thoughts From An Ohio Farm Girl. After I walked the corn field next to the barn, I thought it was fitting to give the steers a little snack. Friday, January 10, 2014. It's Been To Long. I totally forgot I even had a Blog there for a couple years. Where has the time gone? The last Blog I posted was about graduating from college, and here I am over 2.5 years later sitting back down to tell the world my thoughts. So basically I love to farm and have taken it on as my career choice. Some days during the ...
thoughtsfromanohiofarmgirl.blogspot.com
3855621. Thoughts from an Open Gate
thoughtsfromanopengate.com
3855623. kook.
Tuesday, 17 February 2015. I went to the Meadham Kirchhoff sample sale in December. The end of last year was a weird time for me, I had a major breakdown and was severely unwell mentally. I was prescribed anti-depressants which I am still taking now. It was a hard time. I also bought a pair of knee high socks from the same collection. Partly so I have something that doesn't have to be looked after quite so much as the collar and partly because the packaging was so beautiful. Wednesday, 17 September 2014.
thoughtsfromanotherkook.blogspot.com
3855624. Thoughts From An Outsider… | Ponderings, Wonderings and Ramblings.
Thoughts From An Outsider…. Ponderings, Wonderings and Ramblings. What is your Treasure? October 15, 2015. October 15, 2015. What is your Treasure? Main Idea: If we were to truly savor and treasure Jesus Christ, how much differently would our lives look? Matt 13:44 –. 8220;The kingdom of Heaven is like a treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy, he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.”. There are things that we cannot live without right? Would you fill ...
thoughtsfromanoutsider.wordpress.com
3855625. Thoughts from an Overthinker
Thoughts from an Overthinker. I never know what I think about something until I read what I've written on it. William Faulkner. Friday, April 11, 2014. Turning Over a New Leaf. There is a new blog. That can be found here. Thank you for being an overthinker with me for these last years. I really appreciate it. Links to this post. Sunday, September 8, 2013. My Story, Part One. As soon as I heard him say, "Write your story." my brain clicked into writing mode. Not to embarrass my daughter. I was eight years...
thoughtsfromanoverthinker.blogspot.com
3855626. Life in a Nutchelle
Life in a Nutchelle. I'm just another Mormon mom blogging to capture some of the schtuff of life. Sunday, November 6, 2011. I've moved. Again. I decided I needed to simplify and streamline my personal blogging. Please take note of the new blog address: http:/ michelle-dot-el.blogspot.com/. I've pulled all the posts from this blog into my new blog.). Thursday, November 3, 2011. And some dairy (more later on.it can produce mucus that isn't comfy at first - you'll figure that out). He's such a good hubby; s...
thoughtsfromanutchelle.blogspot.com
3855627. Pastorcook's Blog | Thoughts from a Pastor
Thoughts from a Pastor. January 23, 2011. Extracts from “A Description of Christ” by Richard Sibbes. Extracts from “A Description of Christ”. Concerning our own Reputations. Transformed by the Beholding of Christ. Coming to God in Him. October 28, 2010. Psalm 73: Desire By Paul Tripp. 8220;…And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.” (v.25b). Now, I would invite you to be humbly honest in this moment. What do you really want? 8220;If only I could have then my life would be? According to the...
thoughtsfromapastor.wordpress.com
3855628. Thoughts from a Pauper
thoughtsfromapauper.blogspot.com
3855629. thoughtsfromaquietguy
However I wont lost hope or faith in people! So goodbye guys It’s been an adventure it really has. June 6, 2016. June 6, 2016. By doing this i should be able to become a better person. May 31, 2016. Because sidra made me do it). I think I must have slept for about 14 hours and i felt so refreshed! My aches have gone! My mind cleared up and I felt ready to take on the world. I also felt very hungry so I went and ate a can? Of pringles (mot sure what you call it). May 30, 2016. May 27, 2016. May 26, 2016.
thoughtsfromaquietguy.wordpress.com
3855630. Thoughts from a Ragamuffin
Thoughts from a Ragamuffin. Just another ragamuffin stumbling through this world, desperately needing a Lamp for my feet and a Light for my path, working out my salvation with fear and trembling. And a lot of screwing up. Just a reminder.I've moved. If you still have your RSS feeds set for this Blogger site, you need to migrate over to my new Wordpress blog. Links to this post. This blog is moving. Please change your bookmarks to this:. Http:/ thoughtsfromaragamuffin.wordpress.com. Links to this post.
thoughtsfromaragamuffin.blogspot.com
3855631. Thoughts From A Ragamuffin | Just working out my salvation with fear and trembling, and not a small amount of screwing up.
Thoughts From A Ragamuffin. Just working out my salvation with fear and trembling, and not a small amount of screwing up. Why I’m not Catholic. 10 October 2013 by Ragamuffin. I’ve been wrestling with this Catholic vs Anglican thing for a while now. I’m happily part of a thriving Anglican parish now and my wife and I are growing deeper in our relationships with Christ and each other. Or perhaps even having remarried themselves? 19 February 2012 by Ragamuffin. 23 January 2011 by Ragamuffin. I’m happy...
thoughtsfromaragamuffin.wordpress.com
3855632. Thoughts From A Random Dude
Thursday, September 8, 2011. Will you be my Girlfriend? Relationships are like tomato plants. If you dont plant the seed and water it daily and . Nurture it, it will never blossom. If it never blossoms you will never get any tomatoes. . Your attempt at having a successful tomato plant is a failure. Thursday, July 28, 2011. Tuesday, July 26, 2011. Parents VS the State (& The Popular View). After the Casey Anthony trial was over and the verdict was read.  . Labels: A.J. Nelson. Thursday, July 14, 2011.
thoughtsfromarandomdude.com
3855633. Thoughts From a Random Mind
Thoughts From a Random Mind. Wednesday, February 28, 2007. Back from Red Deer. Posted by Emma @ 3:18 PM. Thursday, January 25, 2007. Alright I know that I haven't posted anything in a really long time and you guys that follow this blog are probably like where have you been? Posted by Emma @ 1:56 PM. Saturday, October 28, 2006. Posted by Emma @ 9:43 PM. Tuesday, October 10, 2006. Posted by Emma @ 7:38 PM. Tuesday, September 12, 2006. Hey and Hello There. Posted by Emma @ 11:05 AM. Posted by Emma @ 1:23 PM.
thoughtsfromarandommind.blogspot.com
3855634. Thoughts from a random place...
Thoughts from a random place. Tuesday, August 18, 2009. Moving on to other places, other directions. Look here no more.not for now, at least. Tuesday, July 21, 2009. The official poster to publicize Crystals defence to the entire university. I dare say that we were actually out of the university and halfway through a pint by 3:00, though. Oh, she passed. Poppop.pop.pop goes the champagne bottle. Celebrating her successful defence with the sunshine and a bottle of sham-pain. Tuesday, July 14, 2009. Our ma...
thoughtsfromarandomplace.blogspot.com
3855635. Thoughts from a Robot | Design, Automation, and Marketing
Thoughts from a Robot. Design, Automation, and Marketing. Image Compression for the Rest of Us. Short Version: Download ImageOptim, it will make your image compression quick and easy. Long Version: Need your website or app to load faster? Trying to email an image that’s just too big? You might want to compress some of your images. Here is a very simple overview of concepts and a few quick tips to help get…. The Abundance of Freelancing. The Single Greatest Re-Engagement Email Ever: GrubHub misses you.
thoughtsfromarobot.com
3855636. Thoughts from a room
Thoughts from a room. Monday, 13 April 2015. Here's the list of citations from my dissertation (for you nerds who came to my defence and want to read more about this stuff):. Apple, M. W. (2013). Away with all teachers: The cultural politics of home schooling. International Studies in Sociology of Education. 1), 61–80. The American work ethic and the changing work force: An historical perspective. Westport: CT: Greenwood press. Arai, A. B. (2000). Reasons for Home Schooling in Canada. 3), 204–217. 3), 30...
thoughtsfromaroom.com
3855637. thoughts from around the table
Thoughts from around the table. Will gather for the second of our monthly Preview Worship Services in the sanctuary of Central UMC (5265 H Street) at 10:30 am this Sunday, May 23. We speak in so many languages: Twitter, text, Skype, plain old letters, Facebook, and on and on. Can we speak differently and still be one? We’ll revisit the story of Pentecost in Acts 2. For inspiration amidst the chaos of our contemporary world. May 21, 2010. First Preview Worship Service. April 14, 2010. Saturday, April 10.
thoughtsfromaroundthetable.wordpress.com
3855638. Thoughts from A School Bus Driver
Sunday, May 3, 2009. Http:/ scrapsbykaren.blogspot.com/. Free scrap kits and elements by me. Http:/ scrapsbykaren.blogspot.com/. Wednesday, September 24, 2008. Thoughts from a school bus driver. AS they reach fifth and sixth grades they for some unknown reason are under the assumption that there bus driver has suddenly become deaf, dumb and blind, not realizing of course that I to believe it or not was once a child and probably have been there done that. Next year they’ll be Freshman in high school...
thoughtsfromaschoolbusdriver.blogspot.com
3855639. thoughts from a scrambled brain
Thoughts from a scrambled brain. Saturday, February 7, 2015. What are we and why do we need to be anything. Where do we fit. Why do we want to fit. Differences, similarities, shared ideals and opposite ideals. Feelings, emotions, notions and potions. Things we tell ourselves to get through, get by, get laid, get what we want. Big, little, tall, small. Gay, straight, fat, skinny. Ugly, beautiful, intelligent or not. Disabled, diseased, disfigured, disconnected, discontent. God fearing, God disbelieving.
thoughtsfromascrambledbrain.blogspot.com
3855640. Thoughts From a Seamstress
Thoughts From a Seamstress. Diane Slade Inc, established 2003. Wednesday, July 22, 2015. Pictures of the shop. Things are coming along. I have most of the machines at the new shop. It isn't a fancy space, its a work space and I couldn't be more pleased with it! I will move the machines around as I need to for each job. Thread Racks, with room for customers. The Bernina 950. I've got it set up for free-motion embroidery. I need to get a video. Links to this post. Thursday, June 25, 2015. Links to this post.
thoughtsfromaseamstress.blogspot.com
3855641. Thoughts from a Searching Person
Thoughts from a Searching Person. The ramblings of a Pastor/Man who is trying to make sense of what he sees. Wednesday, July 6, 2011. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). I am currently a Pastor in a church of around 250 in Trenton, Ohio. I have a wife named Celeste and 2 kids. I play music and attempt to follow Jesus. View my complete profile.
thoughtsfromasearchingperson.blogspot.com
3855642. ThoughtsFromASeeker.com
Fast Method to Solve Your Problems. This is one of my favorite videos at the moment. After you finish laughing, you may find it valuable to ponder the wisdom of this approach. I’m thinking it is not as silly as it seems. I Want To Be Like Chili Palmer. In my favorite scenes from the film, Chili and Karen are involved in a scary confrontation with a bad guy and Chili almost falls to his death. Needless to say, they survive the confrontation (It wouldn’t still be a comedy if they hadn’t). Anyway, after the...
thoughtsfromaseeker.com
3855643. Thoughts from a Sentimental
Thoughts from a Sentimental. January 18, 2017. This article is a link to my favorite blog, “Her Glass Slipper.” I personally think that every man and woman should read this post from Carrie Lloyd; I get so much clarity of heart from it that I have returned to it for reference many times. Enjoy 🙂. Fearless in the Female Zone. Let Love Be Love. October 17, 2016. April 6, 2017. It’s when you discover its simplicity that you can rest inside of it; love will take your heart, and as if with the tenderness of ...
thoughtsfromasentimental.wordpress.com
3855644. Mike's Blog....
Friday, October 2, 2009. It may be time to dust this thing off and start using it again. I'll think about it and let you know. Friday, November 14, 2008. Today in the Word. I recieved this e-mail the other day from Moody Bible Institute and wanted to share. TODAY IN THE WORD. This view of the law might work when it comes to the rules of the road, but it’s very misleading for understanding what the law means in the Bible. Although the Hebrew word Torah. Can refer to the law code given to Moses, Torah.
thoughtsfromashallowmind.blogspot.com
3855645. Thoughts from a Skolex
Thoughts from a Skolex. Thoughts from a worm about Life, Truth, and meaning. Saturday, February 13, 2010. A Formula to Success? First, it seems to me that the very people Christ healed, ministered to, preached to, and beckoned to come were the ones who were yelling “Crucify Him! Jesus had worked miracles among the people, and yet they rejected Him. So, to the brothers who would make such a statement, I plead—preach the Word, and remember Christ grows His church! Monday, August 3, 2009. I had a friend loo...
thoughtsfromaskolex.blogspot.com
3855646. thoughtsfromasmalltown | God's truth in the everyday
God's truth in the everyday. August 9, 2015. Mow Down The Saskatoons. Part of my job at the farm is to mow a ten foot perimeter around the crops. Because it’s registered seed the inspectors require that space to insure against cross contamination from other crops, as well as minimizing the weeds that are always prevalent on the edges of fields. Jesus said seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and again, do not store up your treasure on earth where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in...
thoughtsfromasmalltown.wordpress.com
3855647. Hello
Theatre Maker Creative Facilitator. Hi, I’m Matthew, a London based theatre maker and facilitator, currently developing a new piece of work. In collaboration with Kalila Storey. I’m also a trained facilitator of creative reminiscence activities. For people with dementia and their carers, and currently work as an Arts Award Adviser. If you want to know more about any of my personal projects or previous work, have a look through my site or just get in touch. Tales of Tiles Zine Article.
thoughtsfromasmallwood.com
3855648. Thoughts from Aspen Ridge | …has moved to onewhitebrick.com
Thoughts from Aspen Ridge. 8230;has moved to onewhitebrick.com. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Thoughts from Aspen Ridge. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Thoughts from Aspen Ridge”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thoughtsfromaspenridge.wordpress.com
3855649. THOUGHTS FROM A STARFISH
THOUGHTS FROM A STARFISH. Embracing life with words – by deborah anne. Thoughts from a Starfish. Recipes from the Heart. My Brother the Father. Mum, my brother and I. When others celebrate Father’s Day, the first person they think of is their own dads. Or grand-dads. For me, I think about my brother. You see, my brother has been the silent man in the household ever since dad left home years back. Since then, he has always taken it upon himself to take care of the family. Happy Father’s Day, Brother!
thoughtsfromastarfish.wordpress.com
3855650. Thoughts from a Still Mind | Still Standing
Thoughts from a Still Mind. March 1, 2015. It is freezing raining outside and I’ve eaten too many Oreos. It is crazy how I can be so obsessed with how fat my thighs are and yet eat dozen Oreos in one sitting. I guess that is the definition of insanity. I find little comfort in the fact that I went to the gym for an hour two days ago. February 9, 2015. February 9, 2015. February 9, 2015. I had a dream last night. I woke in a cold sweat to my boyfriend asking if he could hold me. He said I had kick...I tri...
thoughtsfromastillmind.wordpress.com
3855651. Where there is doubt; Faith
Where there is doubt; Faith. Thursday, December 20, 2012. My next chance to get away, other than a short trip into Alajuela, was the following weekend. The same tourism company offered an Adventure tour. The expedition included a morning of whitewater rafting followed by an afternoon of ziplining. I love whitewater rafting and Costa Rica is famous for its canopy high ropes tours. How could I pass up the opportunity to do both in one journey? I couldn’t and I didn’t. It was a wet day. The river was raging.
thoughtsfromastrangeplace.blogspot.com
3855652. thoughtsfromastrangplace
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thoughtsfromastrangplace.blogspot.com
3855653. Thoughts From a Stump | Musings on Literature and Life
Thoughts From a Stump. Musings on Literature and Life. No, the title is not in reference to how this is my final senior exit project blog post like nearly everyone else’s title seems to be. It is in fact an exclamation of excitement about my latest and final piece of research. For awhile now I’ve been looking for something a little more academic that analyzes. The Sound and the Fury. I created an account to view the full version). The article is entitled,. The Sound and the Fury: A Study in. March 6, 2012.
thoughtsfromastump.wordpress.com
3855654. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.thoughtsfromaswimmer.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
thoughtsfromaswimmer.blogspot.com
3855655. thoughtsfromaswimmer.com
Ce nom de domaine n'est pas disponible. Il a été enregistré via gandi.net. More information about the owner. Enregistrer votre nom de domaine. Chez Gandi, vous avez le choix sur plus d'une centaine d'extensions et vous bénéficiez de tous les services inclus (mail, redirection, ssl.). Rechercher un nom de domaine. Votre site dans le cloud? Découvrez Simple Hosting, notre cloud en mode PaaS à partir de 4 HT par mois (-50% la première année pour les clients domaine). It is currently being parked by the owner.
thoughtsfromaswimmer.com